Rioter Comments
: Assuming your ping allows for this kind of rapid movement.
> [{quoted}](name=L Psy Kongroo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q9E2AyP1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-08T17:48:03.087+0000) > > Assuming your ping allows for this kind of rapid movement. This kind of rapid movement can be emulated cross server.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T02:57:53.550+0000) > > What you don't understand is that even melee champions can hit other melee champions without getting hit back. The game isn't composed entirely of Melee champions. And even most melee champions have some sort of ranged ability.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T03:03:18.525+0000) > > The game isn't composed entirely of Melee champions. And even most melee champions have some sort of ranged ability. Since you didn't understand the quote you're replying to, i'll speak reeeaalllyyy slowly, that you might have a chance of getting it. I said that even melee champions can hit other melee champions (like our yi hitting juggernauts, skirmishers and tanks) without getting hit back. It was never a secret that yi could kill ranged champions without taking damage back because in yi's favored engagements, they just die. What's less obvious is that even in lane, skirmishes or fights yi, and other much clunkier champions like taric and mordekaiser, have ways of hitting without being hit back. Even in a full 5 on 5 where the other team is playing front to back! Since I can already tell you could use the info, Master yi's Q affords more time to react outside of melee range. And if you really want to grovel to make an argument worth taking half seriously, You could complain that yi is noninteractive but "in combat" during his Q animation but it ain't gonna take a PHD in league to shoot that one down either (:
Kurorade (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T00:00:01.378+0000) > > by that logic cho gath R would be busted. Dealing 700 true damage with a Darius or Cho'Gath ultimate isn't broken because it's balanced since it's an ULTIMATE, not a basic ability. You also have to look at the fact how Wuju Style puts it on cooldown when you use it, this'll make Master Yi with Spear of Shojin too unbalanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurorade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T00:17:30.766+0000) > > Dealing 700 true damage with a Darius or Cho'Gath ultimate isn't broken because it's balanced since it's an ULTIMATE, not a basic ability. You also have to look at the fact how Wuju Style puts it on cooldown when you use it, this'll make Master Yi with Spear of Shojin too unbalanced. Yi doesn't have as much liberty to walk up to someone and attack them as a tanky cho gath does. He's squishy and very commital. The teamfight will be decided by how quickly he can eliminate a target vs being eliminated. Cho ult isn't broken and this is arguably less powerful
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-03T23:58:46.296+0000) > > Yi isn't reciprocating damage about poke, it would just give him value in extended trades and if you didn't notice, if yi has 1.5 seconds on a priority target and uses his animation cancels correctly they're dropping anyway. Maybe you don't have the most knowledge? Something is in "combat" when it takes damage, not just when you dish it out. Yi is likely to be in combat before he manages to get to his target because of this, so you might as well just give him full true damage all the time since that's what it will feel like. Maybe you don't have the most knowledge of how game mechanics work?
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T00:24:29.865+0000) > > Something is in "combat" when it takes damage, not just when you dish it out. Yi is likely to be in combat before he manages to get to his target because of this, so you might as well just give him full true damage all the time since that's what it will feel like. > > Maybe you don't have the most knowledge of how game mechanics work? What you don't understand is that even melee champions can hit other melee champions without getting hit back.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-03T15:39:21.456+0000) > > Yes, countering him is a cakewalk, hence this buff yi thread. He's fine the way he is. If you neglect to assemble the team correctly you're gonna have a bad time.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T16:51:40.038+0000) > > He's fine the way he is. If you neglect to assemble the team correctly you're gonna have a bad time. He's fine in SOLO queue and low tier play, and unless you're EG or LMQ, you're gonna build a team well at the level where the game is best balanced around.
Kurorade (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T15:39:56.046+0000) > > Wrong. I want all of his damage to be true damage after a 1.5 second windup. Having 100% true damage is pretty broken and wouldn't even make it on PBE.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurorade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T19:18:08.665+0000) > > Having 100% true damage is pretty broken and wouldn't even make it on PBE. by that logic cho gath R would be busted.
: That would make him incredibly overpowered against any poke. Yi: "Go on, try to poke me. If you do, 1.5 seconds later all my damage turns into true damage."
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-03T16:54:42.723+0000) > > That would make him incredibly overpowered against any poke. > > Yi: > "Go on, try to poke me. If you do, 1.5 seconds later all my damage turns into true damage." Yi isn't reciprocating damage about poke, it would just give him value in extended trades and if you didn't notice, if yi has 1.5 seconds on a priority target and uses his animation cancels correctly they're dropping anyway. Maybe you don't have the most knowledge?
Kurorade (NA)
: So you want all of his damage to be true damage?
> [{quoted}](name=Kurorade,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-03T03:34:41.834+0000) > > So you want all of his damage to be true damage? Wrong. I want all of his damage to be true damage after a 1.5 second windup.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-03T00:21:07.010+0000) > > So let's rework how wujustyle adds true damage into just making ALL of yi's damage true damage after being in combat for at least 1.5 seconds, like a multi target lethal tempo. I'm no expert, but Yi is fine the way he is. And if you know how to counter him, he's a cakewalk. To counter him, you have a few options. * He is vulnerable to crowd control while having none himself. Although he cannot be slowed when he ults, any other form of crowd control is fair game. Snare him, stun him, do whatever to make sure he uses his precious ult time waiting for crowd control effects to go away instead of attacking you. * He is a lot like an ADC, in that nearly all damage is via basic attacks. He's gonna have high attack speed, so consider purchasing a thornmail if you're a tank. * He can heal with lifesteal and his meditate ability, and he needs both due to how fragile he is. If you have high burst, you can make short work out of an out of position Yi. * Due to rapid wave clear and high dps, it isn't uncommon to see him backdooring a side lane away from a mosh pit in mid lane. You might want to stay behind or retreat early, as a backdooring Yi must never be ignored.
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=3rwyidOE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-03T04:04:28.124+0000) > > I'm no expert, but Yi is fine the way he is. And if you know how to counter him, he's a cakewalk. > > To counter him, you have a few options. > > * He is vulnerable to crowd control while having none himself. Although he cannot be slowed when he ults, any other form of crowd control is fair game. Snare him, stun him, do whatever to make sure he uses his precious ult time waiting for crowd control effects to go away instead of attacking you. > * He is a lot like an ADC, in that nearly all damage is via basic attacks. He's gonna have high attack speed, so consider purchasing a thornmail if you're a tank. > * He can heal with lifesteal and his meditate ability, and he needs both due to how fragile he is. If you have high burst, you can make short work out of an out of position Yi. > * Due to rapid wave clear and high dps, it isn't uncommon to see him backdooring a side lane away from a mosh pit in mid lane. You might want to stay behind or retreat early, as a backdooring Yi must never be ignored. Yes, countering him is a cakewalk, hence this buff yi thread.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: On the one game that you did win in your match history, a lot of the information is missing on the match history page. In any case, I'd wager you had LeaverBuster that game. So your team won the game, but you ultimately were not rewarded with a victory that game. You had a lot of gold in your pocket at the end. Considering how poorly you did that game and how it seems like you're happy to lose your ranked games, you probably left the game early in hopes that your team would fail to win that game. The League client will formally record that game as a loss for you due to LeaverBuster, but in terms of match history information logged (which is what op.gg goes by), your team won that match so it'll appear as a victory to the public. Edit: Yup, there's a match where you (probably) went afk https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2700551193/35866586?tab=stats. Match history will not show the public whether you got flagged as a leaver. Just the results of the match from the looks of it.
> [{quoted}](name=Deez Crits,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0bq6Ytyy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-02T19:09:34.854+0000) > > On the one game that you did win in your match history, a lot of the information is missing on the match history page. > > In any case, I'd wager you had LeaverBuster that game. So your team won the game, but you ultimately were not rewarded with a victory that game. You had a lot of gold in your pocket at the end. Considering how poorly you did that game and how it seems like you're happy to lose your ranked games, you probably left the game early in hopes that your team would fail to win that game. > > The League client will formally record that game as a loss for you due to LeaverBuster, but in terms of match history information logged (which is what op.gg goes by), your team won that match so it'll appear as a victory to the public. Okay, thanks! That makes sense and told me what I needed to know. Yeah, I think my game did crash! And nice satire but you shouldn't joke about that type of stuff, lest riot takes as much as a cue to do something drastic.
: 0% winrate could actually be accurate, from what I can see. If it's less than 0.4% then it would be rounded to 0. I can not see the part where it says "0 victories" (Can't find you in the client since I'm on EUW) but it just might be slow to update?
> [{quoted}](name=UWU cute cat UWU,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0bq6Ytyy,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-02T18:58:32.944+0000) > > 0% winrate could actually be accurate, from what I can see. > If it's less than 0.4% then it would be rounded to 0. > > I can not see the part where it says "0 victories" (Can't find you in the client since I'm on EUW) but it just might be slow to update? It's 0 wins on the profile when I hover over ranked icon. And I only played ranked games. The 1 victorious amumu game was last night, should be updated by now, and at the time of posting this it was 5% of my total games played ie 1 / 20
: Have you thought that maybe the problem is with op.gg, not with Riots database?
> [{quoted}](name=UWU cute cat UWU,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0bq6Ytyy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-02T18:23:58.785+0000) > > Have you thought that maybe the problem is with op.gg, not with Riots database? My profile also says 0 wins and 1 win is in my match history. I am considering op.gg might also have a problem but have found that riot DOES have a problem, either with their data base or with the formation and reporting of data to said database. If you read the OP you should already know this much.
S V (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=e1luaAPR,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-02T17:05:59.884+0000) > > I don't think we should ban non englsih speakers from the USA server because they should see people speaking in ENGLISH to want to grow and change themselves. It's a humanitarian crisis and if we don't bring them in how will we lift them up? As a member of this server, No! We're too good for that and it would let some of our LIGHT be wasted!!!! Imperialism 2.0
Imperialism was when the second world visited the fourth world. This is just "Climbing" if I were to use a LoL analogy
Rioter Comments
: Is anyone else still seeing Kayle auto-win in low elo?
If she was auto win all the kayle players wouldn't be low elo. Honestly, Low Elo players don't see the whole picture of what is and isn't good in low elo yet, because if they had that level of understanding or even mechanic proficiency without that level of understanding they wouldn't be there. Unless they're smurfing really hard I guess
: Is it okay to call yourself r%%%%%ed?
Would your parents be okay with it? Your employer? How would it make them look? Did anyone ever raise you, support you or take care of you? Any other betrayals? If none of that is an issue I guess but you're risking a keyword.
: When are we going to ban non-english speakers on US servers?
I don't think we should ban non englsih speakers from the USA server because they should see people speaking in ENGLISH to want to grow and change themselves. It's a humanitarian crisis and if we don't bring them in how will we lift them up? As a member of this server, No! We're too good for that and it would let some of our LIGHT be wasted!!!!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Zed genius (EUNE)
: I think I heard somewhere that this concept was suggested when making camille's ultimate. It would fit a champion like her way more than it would Zed
> [{quoted}](name=Zed genius,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EjwNoqpn,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-02T01:07:47.399+0000) > > I think I heard somewhere that this concept was suggested when making camille's ultimate. It would fit a champion like her way more than it would Zed Other way around
: A jax player talking about binary champs who inescapably run you down as soon as you get in their large ability range, and deny your autos with a cheap mechanic. Nasus is cancer but let's be real, how do you expect to beat him as another statcheck champ.
Through good spacing, dash dancing and wave manipulation, trading unto him with passive stacked after he Q's a minion, with jungler assistance if he wants to push with E Q harass and by disengaging when he ults with Q and rengaging when you have an ult but he doesn't. It's easy
: The only Champions that actually beat Nasus, late, in your list, are Vayne and Master Yi and both have to be fed. Darius and Renekton are by far the hardest to survive early game against and come back from if you give them a lead. Especially if they take ignite. The rest are legit skill match ups that favor Nasus if he knows how to control the wave and not die early. At no point other than early game does Garen, Teemo, Path, Urgot, Quinn, Singed or Orrn beat Nasus that is stacked and itemized. Also if you can not secure multiple kills on him before lvl 9 he will completely wreck them no matter how well they laned against him.
Nasus's midgame is really strong and he can become numerically big later via "infinite scaling" but as adcs "Wakeup" to their three, four and especially 5 item spikes the recipie to beating nasus just becomes kiting him out and winning baron engagements / converting THAT. he's like a slower, more powerful udyr
: Nasus is way too safe and binary
Maybe nasus is safe against you, I'd have humiliated the same nasus.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n22Nts7E,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T23:56:08.942+0000) > > You're missing the point, lol. Do tracking pads or whatever equipment he was using give him an unfair advantage over other players?
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n22Nts7E,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-02T00:03:28.455+0000) > > Do tracking pads or whatever equipment he was using give him an unfair advantage over other players? A track pad, also called a touch pad. I tried using one before, I think a mouse is way easier.
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n22Nts7E,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T23:51:11.674+0000) > > Doesn't change the fact that he has to use a trackpad with his chin and use a straw to push the buttons because he has no hands or feet. You keep saying he has no hands or feet, but he has a hand lol! I'm getting so tilted XD
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n22Nts7E,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T23:53:04.259+0000) > > You keep saying he has no hands or feet, but he has a hand lol! I'm getting so tilted XD You're missing the point, lol.
: She sarcastically died 18 times in a 19 minute game?
No, like I said she sarcastically said she would int.
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n22Nts7E,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-01T21:58:49.942+0000) > > Mistystumpy got diamond playing blitzcrank and used a trackpad with his chin and pressed buttons using a straw to play. He has no hands or feet. https://www.diverseabilitymagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/espn.jpg Looks like he has one hand too me lol
> [{quoted}](name=Galaxyburstz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=n22Nts7E,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-01T23:49:09.033+0000) > > https://www.diverseabilitymagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/espn.jpg > > Looks like he has one hand too me lol Doesn't change the fact that he has to use a trackpad with his chin and use a straw to push the buttons because he has no hands or feet.
: you're losing on purpose
> [{quoted}](name=Young prince,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pwx8X5ny,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-01T22:24:10.896+0000) > > you're losing on purpose Bzzzt! Wrong!
thaBeast (NA)
: are you one of those people purposely trying to get iron 4
> [{quoted}](name=shadowmacer123,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pwx8X5ny,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T22:04:54.525+0000) > > are you one of those people purposely trying to get iron 4 No, I didn't know those were a thing.
jorjer (NA)
: Lol no she was clearly inting you can go watch the replay if you like. She got mad and started inting.
You seem to have lost your cool. She probably just wanted to take the farm and use it better. I saw the replay, I think she was sarcastic with the int business. She seemed like the cool confident and reserved one, but you might have been getting a little agitated. No big deal.
jorjer (NA)
: Reportable or Not Reportable?
Report whoever you want, even if they did nothing wrong. You earned your chat ban. Janna is fine. She probably thought that was the right and best way to play.
: You can climb out of Silver with one arm
Mistystumpy got diamond playing blitzcrank and used a trackpad with his chin and pressed buttons using a straw to play. He has no hands or feet.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Accenix (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-12T17:42:39.529+0000) > > Nah. Luck isn't a large factor for everyone who plays more than a handful of games. We all go exactly where we belong. Gotta disagree. I was so unlucky when I was bronze, I got a duo who played around the same as I did, and we climbed together. Our teams still fed but it's easier to carry as 2 than it is as 3. I was stuck in bronze for well over 300 games.
> [{quoted}](name=Accenix,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-13T05:52:18.280+0000) > > Gotta disagree. I was so unlucky when I was bronze, I got a duo who played around the same as I did, and we climbed together. Our teams still fed but it's easier to carry as 2 than it is as 3. I was stuck in bronze for well over 300 games. Only a player better than bronze can carry bronze. You struggled because you belonged there. Simple.
: Master Yi's strength is the ability to bypass supports and kill the ADC no matter what CC is thrown at him. He's the coward's jungler.
We can see you never even played or saw a yi.
Accenix (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:16:01.070+0000) > > Yes, but it is possible for single players to reliably smash games. If your complaints were valid elo boosters couldn't exist. Also, solo queue players wouldn't be able to soar to the heights of challenger with 70 and sometimes 90% winrates. Honestly a lot of climbing is luck. I'm not diamond, I'm silver 2 but when I go 6/1 as draven in lane and get stomped by a 12/0 ez, it's pretty fucking pathetic. Hoenstly people should be at least level 62 to play ranked. (Psshhh not talking about me)
> [{quoted}](name=Accenix,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-12T07:19:55.441+0000) > > Honestly a lot of climbing is luck. I'm not diamond, I'm silver 2 but when I go 6/1 as draven in lane and get stomped by a 12/0 ez, it's pretty fucking pathetic. Hoenstly people should be at least level 62 to play ranked. (Psshhh not talking about me) Nah. Luck isn't a large factor for everyone who plays more than a handful of games. We all go exactly where we belong.
: I'm sure they would mention how it's insanely difficult to climb nowdays as games are completely decided upon whether your team feeds or you get fed before they do. Games are roll of the dice as you pray for good teams or the game is in the garbage.
You are certain of something wrong. (: Your loss
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:06:45.778+0000) > > Elo boosters don't rely on teammates to climb ranked, why are you salty about your own skill level? oh belive me they duo all the time :) they dont play solo 2 boost :)
> [{quoted}](name=ihateunoobs,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-12-11T11:04:13.544+0000) > > oh belive me they duo all the time :) they dont play solo 2 boost :) Tell that to Apdo, RatIRL or any other booster who can reliably win games solo in any mmr they are better than. All players reliably win a vast majority of their games if they are better than the mmr. It's a well known and established fact.
: this will be interesting to watch play out. I'm very much in the camp of "giving to the poor increases economic growth," so I think it will improve things in the long run.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GrAYAbkR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-10T16:19:09.644+0000) > > this will be interesting to watch play out. I'm very much in the camp of "giving to the poor increases economic growth," so I think it will improve things in the long run. Nah the poor are poor because they are weak. Personally and economically. They squander their money on booze and get taken advantage of by the real men. Only giving more to the rich that they can employ or more honestly, hardcarry, the betas helps at all.
: Low logic always amazes me
I saw a brand that would buy rabadons first because the items it builds out of, dorans, boots and pots basically give you nothing. He completed it before 45 minutes every game.
: Rabadon is still way too overpriced
Making the combine cost free would be fair.
Rioter Comments
lINanoIl (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EaQXPWqQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:05:48.189+0000) > > You will be deservingly banned if you afk from your games. Getting killed within a minute of your respawn and having to wait t0 seconds just to wait and die again isnt helping anyone the people are op hard to play
> [{quoted}](name=lINanoIl,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EaQXPWqQ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:24:02.737+0000) > > Getting killed within a minute of your respawn and having to wait t0 seconds just to wait and die again isnt helping anyone the people are op hard to play Irrelevant. You will be banned for your afking of course. Natural selection.
: > [{quoted}](name=69stonedstud420x,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:18:19.255+0000) > > The average player is placed exactly where they belong in every elo. Is that why i have been to G1 and stayed there till account gets banned, now s3 is just about the dumbest shit ive seen when it comes to to all this. im talking about me going 10-5 trying to carry my ass off, but my top jungle and and sup are all 0/10. Explain that
> [{quoted}](name=Simple Greed,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rV4WNklF,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-11T10:20:38.917+0000) > > Is that why i have been to G1 and stayed there till account gets banned, now s3 is just about the dumbest shit ive seen when it comes to to all this. im talking about me going 10-5 trying to carry my ass off, but my top jungle and and sup are all 0/10. Explain that Silver 3 is as hard as gold 1 used to be. As the game gets older and the community gets better at playing it the knowledge and skill threshold will increase for each league and division. Bobby fisher had a chess elo over 2600 at some points. He would get dumpstered by todays 1800s. Same idea. And Kda does not a carry make. You are losing games because you are being casually and systematically obliterated by better players.
Show more

69stonedstud420x

Level 39 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion