: I deserve a unban
on top of all that i wasn't racist or telling people to take their own lives. calling them sissies and telling them that they're playing a brain dead champion riot made is fucking stupid to ban someone for you should worry about how unfair and uneven you game is and how it's making players quit instead of allowing immature kids that can't even take a little trash talk the power to get someone banned and don't give me bullshit riot looks through every report themselves you guys just have bots ban people.
Rioter Comments
: Ask for reports is bannable tho. Pretty sure this ban is deserve.
people ask people to report people every game lol
Beas7ie (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trinity Force,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mm5Gq77u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-09-05T22:14:18.905+0000) > > calling someone a kid is toxic?? how? and people call me trash all most every game and people do play brain dead champion riot has made doesn't mean their brain people people Trinity Force: report everyone on my team for being a bunch of cry babies doing nothing but bitching at each other and flamming each other and just feeding then trying to surrender Insults right there mr. insulting pants. Ban deserved
I mean seeing how the didn't even play as a team and did nothing but feed the blame each other and argue all game instead of trying to when they just keep trying to surrender before 20
: Chat logs please.
Game 1 Trinity Force: you don't Trinity Force: just report him after the game Trinity Force: no leash :) Trinity Force: you know i'm not going to try this game Trinity Force: must be fuck playing a brain dead ass champion Trinity Force: naw talon is brain dead kid Trinity Force: he clearly is Trinity Force: lmfao kid you're playing talon a down syndrome retard can play him with no hands Trinity Force: toxic kid you just told me a i suck because is aid the fucking champion that riot made is brian dead Trinity Force: like how ignorant can't you actually be kid Trinity Force: can Trinity Force: 1v1 in a new game bud Trinity Force: and nami if you have a problem with me mute Trinity Force: ummm for one you're going 1\4 you're doing trash also kid Trinity Force: says the dude playing a new champion in a role he don't even belong in Trinity Force: haven't a bad game isn't trolling ;) Trinity Force: amumu just feeds Trinity Force: you sure you're not killing my game? :) Trinity Force: nub team Game 2 Trinity Force: cute how you switched lanes sissy kid Trinity Force: sure sissy kid you tried counter pciking me Trinity Force: I can't control my mini map Trinity Force: brain dead fuck all you are Trinity Force: nope Trinity Force: why should i let a bunch of feeders surrender early? Trinity Force: report everyone on my team for being a bunch of cry babies doing nothing but bitching at each other and flamming each other and just feeding then trying to surrender
: > [{quoted}](name=Trinity Force,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=mm5Gq77u,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-05T22:02:54.832+0000) > > Hi, I'm trinity force in league of legends and My account got perma banned yesterday for toxicity I guess you'd call it for two games after being 15 day banned in june or july but the thing I said wasn't even really toxic to me anyways if anything it was just trash talking like every single game on the face of the world with multiplayer has in it. I really don't understand why my account got perma banned just for two games when I've reformed from how i was when my account got a 15 day ban. I would never want to get banned when I've spent a good bit of money on my account and constantly play gangplank because i was a gangplank main. it's just mind blowing. I'll post the reform card thingy. > > > Game 1 > Trinity Force: you don't > Trinity Force: just report him after the game > Trinity Force: no leash :) > Trinity Force: you know i'm not going to try this game > Trinity Force: must be fuck playing a brain dead ass champion > Trinity Force: naw talon is brain dead kid > Trinity Force: he clearly is > Trinity Force: lmfao kid you're playing talon a down syndrome retard can play him with no hands > Trinity Force: toxic kid you just told me a i suck because is aid the fucking champion that riot made is brian dead > Trinity Force: like how ignorant can't you actually be kid > Trinity Force: can > Trinity Force: 1v1 in a new game bud > Trinity Force: and nami if you have a problem with me mute > Trinity Force: ummm for one you're going 1\4 you're doing trash also kid > Trinity Force: says the dude playing a new champion in a role he don't even belong in > Trinity Force: haven't a bad game isn't trolling ;) > Trinity Force: amumu just feeds > Trinity Force: you sure you're not killing my game? :) > Trinity Force: nub team > Game 2 > Trinity Force: cute how you switched lanes sissy kid > Trinity Force: sure sissy kid you tried counter pciking me > Trinity Force: I can't control my mini map > Trinity Force: brain dead fuck all you are > Trinity Force: nope > Trinity Force: why should i let a bunch of feeders surrender early? > Trinity Force: report everyone on my team for being a bunch of cry babies doing nothing but bitching at each other and flamming each other and just feeding then trying to surrender You call people trash, kid, and tell them they are playing brain dead champions. Yea. Ban deserved.
calling someone a kid is toxic?? how? and people call me trash all most every game and people do play brain dead champion riot has made doesn't mean their brain people people
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

85770948DEL1

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion