94372148 (NA)
: Mobility is absolutely out of god damn control
Graves should not have a 100% blind slow on top of being a ranged adc tank caster.
Rioter Comments
Xhaiden (EUNE)
: Why was TFT rushed into Rank - when there's still so many bugs/errors? O.o
Because they needed a strategy game after what they've done to Summoner's Rift.
: If a duelist is losing to an eve early on then I just have to wonder how badly did they screwed up. Ahri isn't an assassin and I have never seen Elise do that much damage to anyone. Maybe if you didn't overexagerate things to this proportions people would take you seriously but instead It's just another post saying things that don't happen in the vast majority of situations with the rest only happening due to how fed someone is or how badly someone performed.
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r6BbGPjE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-12T22:38:04.989+0000) > > If a duelist is losing to an eve early on then I just have to wonder how badly did they screwed up. Ahri isn't an assassin and I have never seen Elise do that much damage to anyone. > > Maybe if you didn't overexagerate things to this proportions people would take you seriously but instead It's just another post saying things that don't happen in the vast majority of situations with the rest only happening due to how fed someone is or how badly someone performed. If you haven't seen Elise do that much damage than you haven't played the game recently.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: @Riot, I seriously advice you to make "let's fix it" the motto of Season 10 when you'll develop it
Fix what? The game is in SUCH a great state! I love being one shot by Nidalee while at full hp after she misses a spear!
Rioter Comments
A1A3A2 (EUNE)
: WTF has this game become.
A game where you can go 0/4 mid/top/jungle each and then still win because you picked a dumb yi/taric/hecarim strategey with actually no counterplay
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Reksee (NA)
: "Vayne...Power wise our take is she's on the border of needing a nerf, but not clearly over it."
LOL, 33 upvotes to ZERO downvotes. HMMMMMMM, I WONDER IF SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
aggron88 (EUW)
: I agree, tank shredding is fine in some champs but vayne gives 0 counterplay, is totally abusive.
> [{quoted}](name=aggron88,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=FA4TR7xv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-27T15:02:13.012+0000) > > I agree, tank shredding is fine in some champs but vayne gives 0 counterplay, is totally abusive. Vayne, Fiora, whoever else they decide to give it to. It shouldn't exist. True damage is already a horrible concept, %HP true damage is a crime against gaming.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.4 in a nutshell. Frustrating champions edition.
Should add {{champion:421}} to that list
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The Anti Tilt Checklist!
I'd love to play to have fun but champions like this {{champion:238}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:28}} exist.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: In the famous words of Froggen: "I don't understand the bitching... Just shut the fuck up and play what's strong."
> [{quoted}](name=JuicySamé,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bf5GvAn1,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-10-31T07:25:39.620+0000) > > In the famous words of Froggen: > "I don't understand the bitching... Just shut the fuck up and play what's strong." Yeah just fuck you for enjoying certain champions and playstyles just completely change what you like about the game so you can win with bullshit retard no skill overpowered pussy champions!
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Damage is too high, we need to nerf teleport
Nah dmg is totes cool. I mean its only imbalanced on certain champs so it's good.
: >While playing Udyr I walked up to 0/2 Yorick as 4/1 Udyr I think I found your problem. Git rekt, git gud.
> [{quoted}](name=Incognonymous,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yIIR7noR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-31T03:53:23.162+0000) > > I think I found your problem. > > Git rekt, git gud. My problem is that I picked a balanced champion while he picked a zero skill retard? Cool story bro.
ishinaga (NA)
: Possible Rework
Any possible rework that isn't {{champion:83}} is not one I want to see. Dumbest most overpowered anti-fun retard of a champion in the game.
Rioter Comments
: Fire ghostcrawler and replace the entire balance team, if they dont do that this game is gonna end up like WoW, you all are gonna play it once the new season starts and then quit after a month
Dude you're not allowed to talk bad about our lord and savior Ghostcrawler.
: > [{quoted}](name=94372148,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qWl7k0ht,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-15T06:18:52.278+0000) > > http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=hugefustercluck > > Idk, I do a pretty good job of making that coin my bitch then. Idk, I do a pretty good job of making a million smurfs for whatever reason
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: My prob with Storm on Crit ADs is that it delys any chance you have at getting to your actual powerspike. I feel like BF > Zeal item > IE is still a better choice.
My problem with storm is that it takes precedence over Jhin's passive making it not viable on Jhin.
: How to play Ranked in LOL? Flip a Coin!
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=hugefustercluck Idk, I do a pretty good job of making that coin my bitch then.
: "If You're Good Enough, You Will Climb"
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Huge%20Fustercluck Just play Udyr and you'll go from Silver III to Plat III.
: Don't chase the {{champion:27}}. Ignore him and he becomes useless.
Ignore him and he'll snowball the game by constantly taking towers and putting your top laner WAY behind and getting super far ahead and ganking other lanes. You can't "just ignore him."
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=94372148,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=LAxo4nrz,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-03T15:07:32.090+0000) > >So you're telling me you would rather I just never come back if my game crashes than to actively try to come back and help my team win the game? Yup. Or at least that they don't care either way.
Aimléss (NA)
: I tend to win/lose when I shouldn't be far too often.
The thing is you can be getting rekt and still be useful to your team like if you're playing a tank with a lot of CC or doing well in CS but a couple of fights just haven't gone your way. Conversely you could be getting rekt and be useless to your team like if you're playing yasuo or some shit and can't carry. Then on the other side you could be doing SUPER good on a champion like udyr but the enemy mid laner is a braindead Talon player and has your mid Diana 0/5 while he's 5/0 and he's just gonna be better than you.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion