Rioter Comments
: Boots need to be updated
Did you steal that lethality boots idea from me? I said to delete boots of mobility for Assassin treads +10 lethality +60 movement speed unique passive: +100 movement speed when enemies have their back turned (taking damage disables)
: Lunch break w/ Baz!
I'll just say this, the fact you guys are bringing this to console makes me love you so much.<3 that has been my dream.
Rioter Comments
: Can we talk about the new models used on the League of Legends Mobile?
God I honestly can't wait for this. Xbox league of legends baybay.
Rioter Comments
: I like posting in the Boards but I don't like most of the people.
You're 100% correct. This site is full of losers that like to disagree for the sheer fact of disagreeing. They're usually iron-gold players that are super biased towards their role or champ and everyone else is broken op. Btw, I need no evidence to back up that my waifu is the best. EDIT: I want to make a lethality feedback thread since I play assassins but I know for a fact it'll be downvoted into oblivion due to the sheer hatred of assassins here. The only thing I could do to get upvotes would be to mindlessly say "DELETE DUSKBLADE!!! IT OP!!!!!"
: 🦀🦀🦀 SPEAR OF SHOJIN IS GONE 🦀🦀🦀
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: October 11
You guys pointed out that you'll be giving lethality some changes near preseason. I would like to give some feedback on that. REWORK ALL OF THEM. They all suck now except the overloaded item. Ghostblade: useless because of all the increased movement speed options in the game now Edge of night: shouldn't have been an active and should've stayed a mr item Duskblade: does way too much shit. Shouldn't give vision denial and cdr. Front loaded damage is good so why not just revert the passive to nightfall?
Rioter Comments
: "ugh another useless drake"
If you're an assassin main, you pray for air drakes.
Rαy (EUW)
: Riot's Balance Team on Blitzcrank 2
Oh God i'm so glad someone made a thread about this shit. I can't fucking stand having blitz in every match.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=9mm Valentine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cINrIwfi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-20T11:32:45.606+0000) > > Well your country adopted it's main language from mine. So that slightly racist comment isn't going to work with me.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cINrIwfi,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T13:16:46.061+0000) > > Well your country adopted it's main language from mine. So that slightly racist comment isn't going to work with me. Oh yeah I forgot you guys find everything racist. No wonder your women seek foreign men like Americans or other countries.
: There are more than enough healing reduction items. Every type of champion can build one effectively.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cINrIwfi,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-19T12:48:57.823+0000) > > There are more than enough healing reduction items. Every type of champion can build one effectively. >EUW. Sorry, I don't speak 3rd worlder.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=9mm Valentine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=90zu7G7p,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-09-18T22:33:37.317+0000) > > I fucking HATE this whole 'simple and sleek' design everyone copies from apple. For the love of god it's so soulless. We see it inrl too, for example: look at all the before and afters of fast food chains like mcdonalds, taco bell, etc. https://imgur.com/XyxjT6P.png[]
> [{quoted}](name=Yordletana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=90zu7G7p,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-09-18T22:44:48.009+0000) > > https://imgur.com/XyxjT6P.png[] Very good example
puśsý (NA)
: Season 10 makes or breaks it.
I JUST got to diamond so i'm kinda hangin in there with hope. I've got my fingers crossed that anniversary is going to be something big.
: Guys I WAS KIDDING when I made the trashy over-simplified logo
I fucking HATE this whole 'simple and sleek' design everyone copies from apple. For the love of god it's so soulless. We see it inrl too, for example: look at all the before and afters of fast food chains like mcdonalds, taco bell, etc.
: Ex-Rioter Stellari on the Divide between Unpopular and Popular skin sales
They could've came to the community on ideas on what Ivern skin would've been good. I've gotten lots of praise for my idea. Ivern cycles through seasons as time passes throughout the match. Like lets say he starts as summer, in like 8 minutes he changes to fall, in another 8 minutes to winter and then to spring and then repeats.
datfatguy (OCE)
: I just feel like Zed doesn't take a lot of skill to play anymore
Zed should definitely be extremely strong BUT, his damage should come form hitting the abilities. I can see it being annoying if he R's, misses everything but procs electrocute and then gets a kill.
: can we get a classic system like wow
Old Talon....... I just got some major emotional feelings.<3 I wasn't even young when I started playing but that era was truly a better time.
SEKAI (OCE)
: Imagine if the meme was "This day makes me wanna launch the 10th Jihad. Allahu Akbar!" People would be jumping up and down. EDIT: Oh look, downvotes. How cute.
People here are the biggest pussies ever. You should've expected that.
: toxic player
> [{quoted}](name=PrettyGirlsFeet,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zrVEAjUG,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-07T13:35:27.217+0000) > > toxic player I like your name. I am also a feet connoisseur
: If you are going to make this sort of video. At least change the unforgiving meta.
That trembling voice on the brink of tears. "YOOOU'RE TROLLING!! I knew it all along!!!".. Holy shit sometimes riot can make me fucking laugh big time.<3
: Just make sure I can turn off ETERNALS.
lol we got fucking "eternals" instead of m8. League is soulless.
Anatera (NA)
: It's very funny to see Sylas solo kill basically everybody because of his overloaded sustain
: Whats up ya'll, I'm on my lunch break again
Okay!! Let me just say 1st that the edge of night changes you guys are planning are a GOD-SEND. I've been begging to lose the active for a passive for over a year. 2nd, please please PLEASE give us the option to change our login names. I really don't care how much it costs to do, just give us this option!
: My last friend finally quit this game
I like mobas but sadly this is the only one that is slightly enjoyable anymore. What i'm personally hoping for is like a spiritual successor created by someone talented.
: Why are skin borders more expensive than damn ultimate skins?
My question is why can't we ever get the fucking border ever again?
: When your allies get the kill before you can get in range for an assist
: When you join a Beginner's botgame and someone calls you trash
More good men like you need to exist. Instead we get plat-diamond smurfs claiming "first time X" in regulars with a 5 man premade that does nothing but shit talk the entire time and god forbid if you kill them once.
: Don't diss mobile games when all you know is western-produced garbage, some are really, really fucking solid if not downright better than console games, (ESPECIALLY when it comes to rhythm ones).
> [{quoted}](name=Shieda Kayn,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2T97VR4E,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-29T15:20:23.927+0000) > > Don't diss mobile games when all you know is western-produced garbage, some are really, really fucking solid if not downright better than console games, (ESPECIALLY when it comes to rhythm ones). Yeah if they're Japanese. All the Chinese ones i've played have been really soulless.
: Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You're not being ignored and this isn't being lost in the depths of the boards :) Let me make sure I'm understanding you correctly - When you say we're moving away from teasers, what kinds are you referring to? In-game easter eggs on PBE? A video teaser before we show the gameplay trailer? For every champion, we (the publishing team) think about the best way to intro the champion to players. It's not something we decide lightly - we spend a lot of time talking and planning. Sometimes we do something that doesn't work, which feels bad. But we try to remember those learnings. [Yuumi](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWEV3bACZo) and [Qiyana](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVuWMbmHEWw) did have champion teasers that came out before the main gameplay trailer. To shed some light on that process, we spent a lot more time and resources on those videos (esp. the 3D intros of the [Qiyana](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cttriTiPjuU) and [Yuumi](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWEV3bACZo) Trailer) than we have in our past champ videos.. and I think the overall quality surpasses a lot of the stuff we showed in the past (besides the million $ CGs of course). We didn't do an in-game Easter Egg for Yuumi and Qiyana, but that doesn't mean it's off the table! In fact, we have one in the works... The point is that we're going to work on cool stuff that we think you'll like to see and it won't always be the same every time. For the login screens, yeah the loss of login screens really sucks. Part of it is out of my control. Like, you won't actually be able to see them anymore with the new client. That doesn't mean we gave up. We asked, what do people like about the login screens? An answer we got was that they really brought the champion and the thematic to life. Esp. with the awesome music. So for Pantheon, we created a [Champion Theme](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zub8agQjrw) that showed off more of the love we put into the art behind-the-scenes, and how the champion came to life over time. Over some really dope music. Do people like it more than the old login screen videos we did? I dunno, it depends on your taste :P But the point is, we're going to keep experimenting with ways on how we reveal our stuff in a meaningful way.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot HansAxel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8fAnvyrh,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-29T22:33:13.746+0000) > > Hey! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. You're not being ignored and this isn't being lost in the depths of the boards :) > > Let me make sure I'm understanding you correctly - > When you say we're moving away from teasers, what kinds are you referring to? In-game easter eggs on PBE? A video teaser before we show the gameplay trailer? > > For every champion, we (the publishing team) think about the best way to intro the champion to players. It's not something we decide lightly - we spend a lot of time talking and planning. Sometimes we do something that doesn't work, which feels bad. But we try to remember those learnings. [Yuumi](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWEV3bACZo) and [Qiyana](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVuWMbmHEWw) did have champion teasers that came out before the main gameplay trailer. To shed some light on that process, we spent a lot more time and resources on those videos (esp. the 3D intros of the [Qiyana](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cttriTiPjuU) and [Yuumi](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWEV3bACZo) Trailer) than we have in our past champ videos.. and I think the overall quality surpasses a lot of the stuff we showed in the past (besides the million $ CGs of course). > > We didn't do an in-game Easter Egg for Yuumi and Qiyana, but that doesn't mean it's off the table! In fact, we have one in the works... The point is that we're going to work on cool stuff that we think you'll like to see and it won't always be the same every time. > > For the login screens, yeah the loss of login screens really sucks. Part of it is out of my control. Like, you won't actually be able to see them anymore with the new client. That doesn't mean we gave up. We asked, what do people like about the login screens? An answer we got was that they really brought the champion and the thematic to life. Esp. with the awesome music. So for Pantheon, we created a [Champion Theme](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zub8agQjrw) that showed off more of the love we put into the art behind-the-scenes, and how the champion came to life over time. Over some really dope music. Do people like it more than the old login screen videos we did? I dunno, it depends on your taste :P But the point is, we're going to keep experimenting with ways on how we reveal our stuff in a meaningful way. Not trying to kiss ass but I appreciate getting more new champs more than you guys will ever know. I honestly don't mind the lack of login screens, etc. but I definitely would like more teasers/info to the lead up of the champs. For example, I wish we had some more details of CertainlyT's new champ. We're unfortunately not getting a roadmap so we won't even know what the champ is till it's out!
: It was all a joke
I got permabanned once long ago for a discussion with a rioter here. They were helping me with a problem and at then end I said "here's your reward ^-^" and sent a pic of 3 guys 1 hammer. I don't know why I had the urge to do it but yours is definitely not the same thing though i've never heard of a peanut fish.
: Basically the game right now
I thought that anime sucked. Maybe it was the art style but lord... (i'm extremely passionate about anime before you say i'm probably just a normie)
: Last I heard, all those champion's besides August's are in early development and probably aren't worth teasing right now. That's how we get situations like Ao Shin, where the champion ends up getting scrapped/ice boxed early on and replaced with something else, like Ao Shin becoming Aurelion Sol. And I don't think devoting an entire roadmap to August's champion is worth it IMO. And focusing on the Voli and Fiddle reworks makes sense, because they want the community to stay informed on the reworks that we chose.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KVbRp0Px,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-30T00:21:03.087+0000) > > Last I heard, all those champion's besides August's are in early development and probably aren't worth teasing right now. That's how we get situations like Ao Shin, where the champion ends up getting scrapped/ice boxed early on and replaced with something else, like Ao Shin becoming Aurelion Sol. And I don't think devoting an entire roadmap to August's champion is worth it IMO. > > And focusing on the Voli and Fiddle reworks makes sense, because they want the community to stay informed on the reworks that we chose. Actually, CertainlyT's was in development since 2018. I know this because i'm a CT fanboy and would ask reav3 constantly for updates. The last news I got was a month ago where he told me Stashu was finishing it up since CT is currently helping with TFT. So i'm pretty sure the champ is done for the most part. The only champion that's in "early development" is Jag's.
Rioter Comments
: {{item:3814}} I'm no AD assassin player, but the nice thing about Edge of Night is the fact they have CONTROL of when it's being used. They don't have to worry about it being popped by random 0 value skillshots. It getting popped by a random Ezreal Q or waveclear spell (even {{item:3285}} proc off of minions/teammates) doesn't help the player much because those cooldowns are so short and expendable that it doesn't matter. It's better used for blocking CC (Actual valuable spells that need to be blocked) when you're coming in from a flank. I would never buy {{item:3102}} for this reason alone since its likely just gonna get popped by the Ludens proc off of one of my own teammates than it is to actually help me out, and instead get {{item:3157}} whenever I need to dodge important CC/Spells as a Mage.
No it isn't. If you don't play assassins then don't comment. The majority of us want the shield as a passive like banshee's.
Reav3 (NA)
: Fiddle and Volibear are still planned for next year. We have 3 New Champions currently in production and all ahead of both Voli and Fiddle.
Any change of mind on roadmaps? I personally would way rather hear about the 3 new champs than voli/fiddle.
Terozu (NA)
: Welp, fuck Star Guardian lore.
I kinda feel like Quinn, Annie and Taliyah should've gotten star guardian skins but... It is what it is. Zoe is definitely fitting, not so much Xayah and Rakan. Both Quinn and Annie have something for the star guardian pet thing.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: August 23
YES on the edge of night change!!!! Get rid of that stupid active for a freaking passive.<3 I would fucking love it to be a passive shield and I vow to build it instead of cleaver.
: You know it be true
More like 'tft ruined league in general.'
Spotty (NA)
: who cares? how is a border going to help you win?
> [{quoted}](name=Spotty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jNlTY1eg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-26T08:09:56.929+0000) > > who cares? how is a border going to help you win? Here's a crazy idea... don't reply to my thread?
: An (long) Essay on Permabans - One size fits all policies don't work
It'd be way fucking better. I didn't get any warnings. I got permabanned for saying "get off our servers then" when some chinese idiot was shit talking USA and saying how bad we suck. I got reported for "racism". And yes, that's literally all I said.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=9mm Valentine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jNlTY1eg,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-26T07:55:55.506+0000) > > I have a Neeko exclusive account with it. (I don't touch it anymore) I do it for all new champs since it's easier to just get the BE and try them out on a new tag. I started to play neeko during the last days of the mid season BE emporium and i quickly decided to buy the skin so that i can get the chromas for BE It would be cool if we could buy borders from the BE emporium just like we can buy the exclusive LPP chromas and emotes
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jNlTY1eg,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T07:59:15.339+0000) > > I started to play neeko during the last days of the mid season BE emporium and i quickly decided to buy the skin so that i can get the chromas for BE > > It would be cool if we could buy borders from the BE emporium just like we can buy the exclusive LPP chromas and emotes We should ask riot to do this actually.
: Ahri if she goes more than a month without a new skin
That is the most stressed out fox i've ever seen in my life.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=9mm Valentine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jNlTY1eg,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-26T07:04:57.666+0000) > > Holy shit that's harsh.. Yeah I'm pretty sad 'cause i can't get the winter wonder Neeko border anymore, because i started playing her few months ago and during the winter wonder event i never even thought about playing her But it is what it is i guess
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jNlTY1eg,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-08-26T07:39:45.049+0000) > > Yeah > I'm pretty sad 'cause i can't get the winter wonder Neeko border anymore, because i started playing her few months ago and during the winter wonder event i never even thought about playing her > But it is what it is i guess I have a Neeko exclusive account with it. (I don't touch it anymore) I do it for all new champs since it's easier to just get the BE and try them out on a new tag.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: I think they're a 1 time thing forever
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jNlTY1eg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-26T07:04:14.504+0000) > > I think they're a 1 time thing forever Holy shit that's harsh..
Rioter Comments
Show more

9mm Valentine

Level 18 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion