: Hardstuck Taric Main
been M7 on taric for a while. it may be harder now. it's the same with shen tbh. i have had some ridiculously good shen games that gace me A+ and i know in my heart of hearts that was an S+ game.
: Taric skin, please?
I'll take amethyst Taric. i'm a fan of purple.
Rioter Comments
Kythers (NA)
: please do not unclog the frog
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kGLYAcGY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-02T06:27:15.671+0000) > > please do not unclog the frog it's pretty scummy to keep a good champ in a perpetual state of trash. Kench needs to be unbenched
Rioter Comments
Salron (NA)
: What League sounds give you an eargasm?
an entire {{champion:21}} ult blocked by {{champion:201}} shield is wonderful music.
Salron (NA)
: If you invade the enemy jungle
Rioter Comments
: I wish I could mute Mastery Emotes.
but i like flashing my M7 emote whenever i completely shit on another player, or get away with a sliver of my hp. It's the safest way to be toxic.
: Tahm Kench is a champion that I'm sure everyone is happy is rarely meta Bench the Kench
> [{quoted}](name=Bladerunner7777,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mybjjpYs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-27T07:01:17.314+0000) > > Tahm Kench is a champion that I'm sure everyone is happy is rarely meta > > Bench the Kench not me! i want my T H I C C fish daddy back so. he was fun af to play and i mained the hell outta him until riot burried him.
Rioter Comments
: Do you think Ornn will be good as a support?
not a fan of Rakan. i think he sucks, but to each his own. anyway, will Ornn be good as a support?
Rioter Comments
: It actually super triggers me whenever people call the Raptors "Wraiths"
it triggers me when people call minions creeps. so i'm triggered all the time.
: > [{quoted}](name=Now Own Won ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=idBiN7uI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-05-10T03:02:21.448+0000) > > I wouldn't call it a stereotype, to be honest. i've seen it with my own eyes. I've never seen the left stick up for a religion more than Islam. Everytime there's a terrorist attack, the first thing the left does is try to do damage control for islam. muslims don't even need to say anything, because the left does it for them every single time. > > well, perhaps ya'll don't "love" islam, but ya'll sure do have a weird fixation on needing to defend it. Probably cause righties act like they want to hang every muslim from the highest tree. But to be honest, all i defend against is gross generalizations, like that one ^
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=idBiN7uI,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T13:08:13.728+0000) > > Probably cause righties act like they want to hang every muslim from the highest tree. > > But to be honest, all i defend against is gross generalizations, like that one ^ I don't know a single right winger who believes as you say. Leftists often have a poor understanding of what position right wingers hold and make the worst assumptions. That must be why most of us are racist, nazis that hate gays, apparently.
Rioter Comments
: I've played against support Maokai 2 games
went up against that last game. it was horrendous.
: > [{quoted}](name=Now Own Won ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=idBiN7uI,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-05-10T04:08:12.148+0000) > > when people are trying to have a reasonable discussion, there's always that one guy who adds nothing of substance to the discussion. I'm just saying you're about as likely to be struck -*and*- killed by lightning as you are to die in a terrorist attack... Struck by lightning, you know, that far-off outlandish statistic people always use to explain how unlikely something is to happen. And that's not just terrorists in the Islamic vein, that's all terrorists. >According to the NOAA, over the last 20 years, the United States averaged 51 annual lightning strike fatalities ____________________ >According to a September 2016 study by Alex Nowrasteh at the Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank, some 3,024 Americans died from 1975 through 2015 due to foreign-born terrorism. That number includes the 9/11 terrorist attacks (2,983 people) and averages nearly 74 Americans per year. My point and substance is [this is the same damn unjustified religious scapegoating that Adolf Hitler used to justify murdering millions of Jews 75 years ago.](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_St%C3%BCrmer#Antisemitic_content) Now, coming from someone who does not believe in any god, I think all religions suck, and I think the systematic indoctrination of children before they're able to truly make their own decisions is borderline criminal in a philosophical sense... but all of your life's problems are not caused by Islam (or even liberals like myself) and you should stop acting like they are.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=idBiN7uI,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2017-05-10T04:21:22.191+0000) > > I'm just saying you're about as likely to be struck -*and*- killed by lightning as you are to die in a terrorist attack... Struck by lightning, you know, that far-off outlandish statistic people always use to explain how unlikely something is to happen. And that's not just terrorists in the Islamic vein, that's all terrorists. > > My point and substance is [this is the same damn unjustified religious scapegoating that Adolf Hitler used to justify murdering millions of Jews 75 years ago.](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_St%C3%BCrmer#Antisemitic_content) > > Now, coming from someone who does not believe in any god, I think all religions suck, and I think the systematic indoctrination of children before they're able to truly make their own decisions is borderline criminal in a philosophical sense... but all of your life's problems are not caused by Islam and you should stop acting like they are. Where do you get your terrorist attacks and lightning death statistics from? from january to july in 2016, 143 people died from terror attacks in western europe. you think that more people died from lighting than terror int hat short amount of time? in 2016, 27 people died from lightining in the US that year, while the pulse shooting alone claimed 49. i couldn't find the lighting death staristics fro western EU, but i think we all know that it isn't passing 143. Don't compare this to what hitler did to the jews. it's offensive to jews, especially since many muslims love what hitler did to the jews. don't you know that muslims HATE jews? and nothing is unjustified. 7% of all wars in history have been religious. half of them started by 1 religion: islam. unjustified? oh please. none of my lifes problems are caused by islam, but there are millions of people who that does apply to.
: > [{quoted}](name=Now Own Won ,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=idBiN7uI,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-05-10T02:45:07.016+0000) > > disclaimer: I'm not here to attack Judaism, or even discuss the religion. Just curious what the leftists mindset is. So no need to actually discuss the religion itself more than need be. > > Why do liberals suck up to Judaism so hard these days, when truthfully the vast majority of them literally don't know the first thing about it. This has always confused me, to be honest. All the time i see leftists bend over for Judaism and defend it like they themselves are apart of the religion, and all this is before they even took a month to actually study the Torrah or the Midrash or study Jewish culture or history to know what Judaism actually is. > > I'm serious, i never understood this. ^this is why. This right here. Same damn mindset all over again. All you ever have to do is substitute another religion in to realize how much of an ass you're being.
> [{quoted}](name=ZerglingOne,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=idBiN7uI,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-05-10T03:54:11.164+0000) > > ^this is why. This right here. Same damn mindset all over again. > > All you ever have to do is substitute another religion in to realize how much of an ass you're being. when people are trying to have a reasonable discussion, there's always that one guy who adds nothing of substance to the discussion. Btw, lately i've seen more and more antisemitism coming fromt he left recently, so replacing islam with judaism wouldn't even be accurate.
: We usually don't, at least not more than any religion deserves in terms of religious freedom. I've seen significantly more of the stereotype of leftists loving Islam than leftists actually loving Islam, from my experience.
> [{quoted}](name=TurquoiseYoshi,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=idBiN7uI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-05-10T02:56:13.235+0000) > > We usually don't, at least not more than any religion deserves in terms of religious freedom. I've seen significantly more of the stereotype of leftists loving Islam than leftists actually loving Islam, from my experience. I wouldn't call it a stereotype, to be honest. i've seen it with my own eyes. I've never seen the left stick up for a religion more than Islam. Everytime there's a terrorist attack, the first thing the left does is try to do damage control for islam. muslims don't even need to say anything, because the left does it for them every single time. well, perhaps ya'll don't "love" islam, but ya'll sure do have a weird fixation on needing to defend it.
: I defend the right of people to practice any religion they choose without oppression by the government.
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingInACircle,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=idBiN7uI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-10T02:47:34.042+0000) > > I defend the right of people to practice any religion they choose without oppression by the government. Not saying that you are like this, but i notice that with the left in general, they hold this position, except when Christians want to hold to their beliefs, without being forced to do something that goes against their conscience. But with Muslims, they let them slide with some of the same things they demonize Christians for. for example: A muslim commits an act of terror. the left rushes to say #notallmuslims and defend islam. Some guy shoots a few people in an abortion clinic (including a christian), and he automatically gets branded as a christian extremist, when there is literally no info on him. Funny enough, he wasn't a christian. So with that, It still puzzles me as to exactly why islam is given this special treatment with the left.
Rioter Comments
: You realize a support should never be able to 1v1 a Yi or Tryn, right? He needed a rework, you're just butthurt.
> [{quoted}](name=Futurebound,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=TMHdHjdE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-11T03:16:10.348+0000) > > You realize a support should never be able to 1v1 a Yi or Tryn, right? He needed a rework, you're just butthurt. a support should never be able to 1v1 a yi or tryn? {{champion:161}} kek
Rioter Comments
: So what you're actually saying is given what you knew at the time of the election Trump will always be the superior choice for you. Not that he could start a thermonuclear war and still be better than Obama/Clinton/Democrats because that would be next level partisan hackery.
> [{quoted}](name=vfactor95,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=l2FjeTWq,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-04-28T01:55:30.789+0000) > > So what you're actually saying is given what you knew at the time of the election Trump will always be the superior choice for you. > > Not that he could start a thermonuclear war and still be better than Obama/Clinton/Democrats because that would be next level partisan hackery. nah what i'm saying is that no matter what he does, i voted for ideas that i saw as good, and regardless of if he backpedals, that won't change the fact that i placed my vote for ideas that i saw as beneficial, hence why i wouldn't regret my vote. Sure, I won't always support him no mattwe what he does, but many of the ideas he presented were good, and that's what i voted for.
: > [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=l2FjeTWq,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-04-28T02:13:21.886+0000) > > Really? "No matter what he does"? Think about that before you blindly accept someone as a dictator. You may as well live in NK if you think that way. > > This goes for whoever is elected; not just Trump. Always question your leadership. Always be a thorn in their side. Always makes sure they are working for you, not just for their own interests. About the only thing I agree with here This guy doesnt even realized Trump has gone back on most of his promises already not all of them though, but go ahead stand tall and proud as a trump supporter. I have zero sympathy for idiots who voted for him then get fucked by him doing something he said he would do. "I thought he would deport the bad ones" "I thought he would take away their health care, not mine" Wah wah you brought this upon yourself
> [{quoted}](name=Sincarnation,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=l2FjeTWq,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-04-28T03:02:17.217+0000) > > About the only thing I agree with here > > This guy doesnt even realized Trump has gone back on most of his promises already not all of them though, but go ahead stand tall and proud as a trump supporter. I have zero sympathy for idiots who voted for him then get fucked by him doing something he said he would do. > "I thought he would deport the bad ones" > "I thought he would take away their health care, not mine" > > Wah wah you brought this upon yourself lol, you assume what i know and what i don't know. Amazing what conclusions one can draw from such little information. I'm aware of what promises Trump is and isn't keeping, but that has little impact on whether or not i'll regret voting for someone or not. I voted for what i believe in, and if he doesn't hold true to that, that doesn't change the fact that i voted for ideas that would be good.
NotSid (NA)
: Really? "No matter what he does"? Think about that before you blindly accept someone as a dictator. You may as well live in NK if you think that way. This goes for whoever is elected; not just Trump. Always question your leadership. Always be a thorn in their side. Always makes sure they are working for you, not just for their own interests.
> [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=l2FjeTWq,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-04-28T02:13:21.886+0000) > > Really? "No matter what he does"? Think about that before you blindly accept someone as a dictator. You may as well live in NK if you think that way. > > This goes for whoever is elected; not just Trump. Always question your leadership. Always be a thorn in their side. Always makes sure they are working for you, not just for their own interests. i said i won't regret voting for him, not that i will follow him no matter what he does. I disagree with much of what Trump does and says, but that doesn't mean that i have to be a regretful voter.
: > [{quoted}](name=Lcs pro Annie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=l2FjeTWq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-27T17:50:53.761+0000) > > "I voted for a guy just to make people mad" > > And then you will complain about how terrible the world is getting every year. > I wonder why. U can use logic with close minded baffoons. Just give them the silent treatment and watch them implode.
> [{quoted}](name=Grimspeake,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=l2FjeTWq,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2017-04-27T19:17:22.471+0000) > > U can use logic with close minded baffoons. Just give them the silent treatment and watch them implode. If you think bad reading comprehension and strawmen constitutes "logic", it calls into question who's really the buffoon. btw, what indication did you get that i'm closed minded? was it because i hold a different opinion than you? if that's so, if you think i'm a closed minded buffoon by virtue of me having a different opinion than you, that seems pretty closed minded itself.
: "I voted for a guy just to make people mad" And then you will complain about how terrible the world is getting every year. I wonder why.
> [{quoted}](name=Lcs pro Annie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=l2FjeTWq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-27T17:50:53.761+0000) > > "I voted for a guy just to make people mad" > That's a strawman if i've ever saw one. it's almost like i didn't say "at the very least i voted for promises that made sense" i didn't vote for him just so people can be mad, but the fact that people were so mad was like vanilla icing on a very delicious cake.
Rioter Comments
: something needs to be done about toxic duos/trios
update: just joined another game with a toxic duo.
: you cant reason with pro lifers.
> [{quoted}](name=LadyRenly,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=MyulF6Go,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-24T02:35:37.786+0000) > > you cant reason with pro lifers. And it's hard to reason with individuals who literally try to defend women being able to kill their childen because they view the human child as a parasite. that's depravity at it's lowest form and i feel that wanting to protect the most innocent life possible from murder should be the bare minimum for basic human decency.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
synicals (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=A Christian Dude,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GJF5nbsI,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-02-21T05:40:13.272+0000) > > {{champion:161}} > Look at me. I'm the carry now. Hey yo, it's the Nami from the flame game. I wanted to apologize for the salt. I was genuinely curious if your username was legit or a troll tho, so I'm sorry for bringing that up and basically inviting yas to talk trash. Idk how else to contact you, so yah. just wanted to say sorry. Hope you see this. Good luck to the rest of your games. Keep the faith. Walk the talk.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackCynicism,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=GJF5nbsI,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2017-02-23T08:16:13.863+0000) > > Hey yo, it's the Nami from the flame game. I wanted to apologize for the salt. I was genuinely curious if your username was legit or a troll tho, so I'm sorry for bringing that up and basically inviting yas to talk trash. Idk how else to contact you, so yah. just wanted to say sorry. Hope you see this. Good luck to the rest of your games. Keep the faith. Walk the talk. oh it's cool, fam! thx for hitting me up!
: Trump Supporters Don't Have the Right to Call Themselves Good Parents
SJWs. I can't believe these people exist in real life and not in jokes exclusively.
: Everyone go play old school runescape
is it better than RS3? i'm lvl 100 something on RS3. i'll only play OSRS if the community isn't seemingly 100% focused on leveling, and actually play mini games like CW, PS, FoG, etc.
ADC Bard (NA)
: The only thing a support main can carry
{{champion:161}} Look at me. I'm the carry now.
: Why is a dead snake in the road more tragic than a dead trombonist in the road?
ZenKe (NA)
: But if you beat him normally isn't it just more freelo for you?
> [{quoted}](name=Vis3xuaI,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=v51POqo8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-02-21T04:52:27.413+0000) > > But if you beat him normally isn't it just more freelo for you? i'm not saying normally in the sense that i always beat him. i mean normally in the sense that i beat him aroung 50% of the time, which i consider pretty normal. but it's just annoying seeing the same crap all over again, and these toxic players of his. yasuo is the only champ that it's not surprising to see one on my team and one on their team. oddly enough, it's usually the one on their team that's a pro and the one on my team that is wood 10.
: Yasuo is cancer
nah, i beat yasuos, pretty normally, but i'm tired of seeing this champ. it's irritating
Rioter Comments
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Anyone else sick of this spoiled brat?
read the title. knew it was yasuo.
Rioter Comments
Kr1sys (NA)
: "x is an easy gank" -
If the Darius i'm laning against is half HP and burned all his summs, damn right i'm going to say that he's an easy gank and you best get up here before i get tilted.
Rioter Comments
NotSid (NA)
: Hey conservatives. Question.
Because abortion is murder. I'm not a fan of killing humans for convenience.
: Who here actually reports people for saying "gg ez"?
: Bring back the "Report for Unskilled".
GIT GUD SKRUB AND STOP FLAMING IT'S YOUR FAULT NOT YOUR TEAMMATES' FAULT HURR DURR
Show more

A Loyal Support

Level 69 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion