mzicio (EUW)
: "Thank you for giving a dash to Nunu, won't have to breakdance" amirite
> [{quoted}](name=mzicio,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lbZLL7bi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-14T01:00:07.002+0000) > > "Thank you for giving a dash to Nunu, won't have to breakdance" > > amirite The breakdance is coming. Don't worry. :)
: Didn't you said you would do something specific if Nunu didn't have dashes in his kit or something like that?
> [{quoted}](name=Hextech OwI,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EcOTLweo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-13T20:20:37.660+0000) > > Didn't you said you would do something specific if Nunu didn't have dashes in his kit or something like that? It's on its way. Don't worry.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Nunus Reworked model !
: Nunu Spotted!
: League gameplay changes over the next few months
#DON'T GIVE NUNU A DASH THANKS BYE https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: [0.4] Boards Enhancement Kit - May 7
https://i.imgur.com/VQ8CLMx.png/img dad
Rioter Comments
ISmurfy420 (EUNE)
: Zoe/Lulu my favorite . Other ones are great too.
> [{quoted}](name=ISmurfy420,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=2shbrmRA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-08-06T10:27:31.098+0000) > > Zoe/Lulu my favorite . Other ones are great too. https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/023/159/osvk2a0b712z.jpg
: Cursed images thread.
http://pm1.narvii.com/6759/1d1de67151d4abbf85b9ea41f0e697fd89579b36v2_00.jpg
: Riot Direct AMA!
What is Singed's opinion on giving Nunu a dash? https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: Tell me your 3 most played champions and I will tell you your personality and greatest fear.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 27
#DON'T GIVE NUNU A DASH THANKS BYE https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: You made a post today, The link got 404'd. Did you delete it?
> [{quoted}](name=LatetotheRace,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=NPBx9yOL,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-07-25T13:26:19.863+0000) > > You made a post today, The link got 404'd. Did you delete it? On the boards? Yes. It was a meme about Runeterra being flat, but I thought it was bad taste so I immediately removed it. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: Champ Memotions Contest Voting Begins
Awesome competition. Bad website. Never use Woobox again, please. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} - Sincerely, A Nunu.
Kythers (NA)
: 3 ????????
> [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R2EjmkEt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-24T08:05:03.854+0000) > > 3 ???????? play nunu https://i.imgur.com/JgIBftI.png/img
A Nunu (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Underage GirI,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=NPBx9yOL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-23T12:28:29.070+0000) > > these are amazing, I hope you win Hey, thanks! I hope you vote! ;) https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
> [{quoted}](name=A Nunu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=NPBx9yOL,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-24T11:13:34.522+0000) > > Hey, thanks! I hope you vote! ;) https://woobox.com/f4sis9/gallery/uqjy-tNY9ds https://woobox.com/f4sis9/gallery/VN5gRWI15f4 https://woobox.com/f4sis9/gallery/hDMMLSLZijA > https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
KagureNai (EUW)
: This kinda makes me want to spam posting threads saying that Riot should not give reworked Nunu a dash just for the sake of seeing you cosplayed as Nunu and breakdancing.
> [{quoted}](name=KagureNai,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yLGB6L3Z,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-07-23T07:35:40.150+0000) > > This kinda makes me want to spam posting threads saying that Riot should not give reworked Nunu a dash just for the sake of seeing you cosplayed as Nunu and breakdancing. Do it for papa Nunu. Spread my glory. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
Almighty (EUNE)
: Knowing Riot and their current design philosophy, i imagine Nunu will get a dash that knocks up enemies Willump collides with. Because, you know, that's {{champion:113}} never {{champion:79}} been {{champion:3}} done {{champion:54}} before. I advise you to start practicing for the video. http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoula9d885.png
> [{quoted}](name=Almighty,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yLGB6L3Z,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-07-23T19:04:43.786+0000) > > Knowing Riot and their current design philosophy, i imagine Nunu will get a dash that knocks up enemies Willump collides with. > > Because, you know, that's {{champion:113}} never {{champion:79}} been {{champion:3}} done {{champion:54}} before. > > I advise you to start practicing for the video. > > http://www.auplod.com/u/dpoula9d885.png Looks like I'm practicing. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: Why assume he would get a dash?
> [{quoted}](name=Chromatic Eagle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yLGB6L3Z,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-07-23T12:30:10.879+0000) > > Why assume he would get a dash? https://www.mcvuk.com/.image/t_share/MTUzMDcwODA4NTQ5NTAwNTM2/riot-games-logojpg.jpg
: These are great! Super clear and simple - they'd read great on a small sticker/emoji level... and they're funny! Great work!
> [{quoted}](name=FaeSorceressLulu,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=NPBx9yOL,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-23T21:46:45.327+0000) > > These are great! Super clear and simple - they'd read great on a small sticker/emoji level... and they're funny! Great work! It's always been my favourite style. Glad you like it. :) https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: Oh I saw your Gragas in Woobox. One of the ones I voted for :D
> [{quoted}](name=Triistana,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=NPBx9yOL,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-07-23T23:22:40.021+0000) > > Oh I saw your Gragas in Woobox. One of the ones I voted for :D Never thought anyone would actually vote. Much appreciated! https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: these are amazing, I hope you win
> [{quoted}](name=Underage GirI,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=NPBx9yOL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-23T12:28:29.070+0000) > > these are amazing, I hope you win Hey, thanks! I hope you vote! ;) https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: Champions' Japanese voices
no anime https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: i hope there is alot of nunu
Rioter Comments
: Loading Screen
It looks so.. #Clean. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: > [{quoted}](name=A Nunu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cBshUdZL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T04:34:40.754+0000) > > **And a** /}}}}}}}}}}}]]}|}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}=]-[0p00=[p0i]90 bg0obbb pl;- > "78/888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888777590256+062333333333333333333333333300000++63.63 > SDab1 > .00000333+.++ > , = '/'2524-1879/6.+3 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,im9k8o,l0;p-/['{}||{| > )_ **to you too, good sir.** > > https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img https://puu.sh/AW5HQ/234237d388.png \yfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffvvvvvv9889999c 9Zz9b h9999999999m n 00000--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/0/9o|\\\\\\\\
> [{quoted}](name=ChickenWrap,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=cBshUdZL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-14T04:38:07.749+0000) > > https://puu.sh/AW5HQ/234237d388.png > > \yfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffvvvvvv9889999c 9Zz9b h9999999999m n 00000--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/0/9o|\\\\\\\\ **The fuck did you just say you little furry prick? I swear to god I will** 11111111111112-2134otdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuckffffffffffffffffffffffffmsdv-=12 regnh **if you say that one more time.** https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: Hello, humans.
**And a** /}}}}}}}}}}}]]}|}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}=]-[0p00=[p0i]90 bg0obbb pl;- "78/888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888777590256+062333333333333333333333333300000++63.63 SDab1 .00000333+.++ , = '/'2524-1879/6.+3 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,im9k8o,l0;p-/['{}||{| )_ **to you too, good sir.** https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: Check out the Champ Memotions Contest!
: List of champions that need a rework
{{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:13}} . https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
remakoro (EUNE)
: "Baka" is a hate speech or something?
No anime. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: Not Politics, Just a Public Reminder
My family left me after they found out I was a Nunu main though. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: When was our last selfie thread
https://i.imgur.com/kIHoN9O.jpg/img Do not make fun of me. This is my culture. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: Flash goes on F you frickin' mad men.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=kg241oqN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-28T07:17:53.528+0000) > > Flash goes on F you frickin' mad men. I put flash on D because I'm not a freak of nature. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
Rioter Comments
Myrmiron (EUW)
: Me trying to create a fucking discussion on the Overwatch forums:
Overwatch: The Safe Space of ESports. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
Eedat (NA)
: I will NEVER honor you if
Wharf Rat lives matter too. >:( https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: This is what Amumu would look like if he was happy instead...
This makes me strangely uncomfortable. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: Riot games in a nutshell
I couldn't relate any more. https://i.imgur.com/frwcvHA.png/img
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Or you know, we could star loving girls' personalities and stuff instead of their bodies and stuff, you know. That would be nice Also. Yoga pants < Sweatpants Sweatpants are so much comfier imo
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W5dve62o,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-21T23:26:28.848+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > Or you know, we could star loving girls&#x27; personalities and stuff instead of their bodies and stuff, you know. That would be nice What's wrong with thinking women are beautiful? Also why not both? https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: List of Boneless Champions
#LIST OF BONELESS CHAMPIONS: {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:1}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:51}} {{champion:164}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:43}} {{champion:55}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:127}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:25}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:133}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:15}} {{champion:37}} {{champion:16}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:498}} {{champion:142}} {{champion:143}} ... {{champion:81}} https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: poor wildstar...such potential.
> [{quoted}](name=TheRiddum,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ABR7Wgpf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-19T19:57:47.795+0000) > > poor wildstar...such potential. F. https://i.imgur.com/JgIBftI.png/img
: Darius is missing his Scar
First they took the Crystal Scar... Now they take Darius's scar?! Unacceptable. We need some justice for our beloved scars out there. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
Snowman Arc (EUNE)
: What'e the most overloaded basic ability?
{{champion:20}} E. Press button. Do a thing. So overloaded. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
Ekitaih (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=A Nunu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vAWJar2d,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T22:52:52.027+0000) > > It&#x27;s possible that he changed his name since this happened quite a long time ago. He might&#x27;ve also been actually banned. > I know that he wasn&#x27;t banned for at least a long while though. I followed checked his account on OP.GG basically every day back then. > Basically, there really isn&#x27;t any way to find out what actually happened or any way to find his current OP.GG. > https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img Yes. But you have to realize that it takes a while for them to ban trolls like that because they have to make sure they aren't just banning them in error. I've never been on that bad of a losing streak, but I've had quite a few before (Like 10?) so it has to go before a tribunal. The reason it's so easy to ban a toxic person related to what they say is because a bot can register what they say and ban them based on key words and amount of content. AIs aren't smart enough to mark certain behavior so then it has to be reviewed by a person. Hence the reason it takes longer to ban people such as this. Regardless, this person most likely got banned. It just took longer to do it. That can't be helped, currently.
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vAWJar2d,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T22:57:11.448+0000) > > Yes. But you have to realize that it takes a while for them to ban trolls like that because they have to make sure they aren&#x27;t just banning them in error. I&#x27;ve never been on that bad of a losing streak, but I&#x27;ve had quite a few before (Like 10?) so it has to go before a tribunal. The reason it&#x27;s so easy to ban a toxic person related to what they say is because a bot can register what they say and ban them based on key words and amount of content. AIs aren&#x27;t smart enough to mark certain behavior so then it has to be reviewed by a person. Hence the reason it takes longer to ban people such as this. > Regardless, this person most likely got banned. It just took longer to do it. That can&#x27;t be helped, currently. I think that losing that many games in a row while going 0/10 every game is evidence enough. Especially with his troll builds. I remember when I looked at his games he did little to more than 100 damage to champions each game. I can't imagine any reality where this would be "suspected feeding" rather than something that's just blatantly obvious. And they don't even have to be so careful to watch ALL of those games anyways. One to three games is enough. This really should not be a hard case for Riot. I think it should be completely out of the question. Sorry. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
Ekitaih (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=A Nunu,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vAWJar2d,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-19T22:01:21.706+0000) > > https://twitter.com/RiotSupport/status/988574352571535360 > Here&#x27;s the actual tweet just in case anyone thinks it&#x27;s not real. > https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img Is there an updated OP.gg on said troll?
> [{quoted}](name=Ekitaih,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vAWJar2d,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-19T22:19:31.223+0000) > > Is there an updated OP.gg on said troll? It's possible that he changed his name since this happened quite a long time ago. He might've also been actually banned. I know that he wasn't banned for at least a long while after the tweet though. I followed checked his account on OP.GG basically every day back then. Basically, there really isn't any way to find out what actually happened or any way to find his current OP.GG. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
: Apparently Trolling does go by with Riot's punishment system
https://twitter.com/RiotSupport/status/988574352571535360 Here's the actual tweet just in case anyone thinks it's not real. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
Kazo Kurosu (EUNE)
: t-thx riot
https://i.imgur.com/qOXeFGY.jpg/img Small indie company. https://i.imgur.com/b7Hjwht.png/img
Show more

A Nunu

Level 123 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion