Hotarµ (NA)
: Reminder: Keep your accounts secure.
Optional 2 step verification when? I know some players hate the idea but having it optional would be nice.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
BigFBear (EUW)
: To everyone who says there's no elo hell and matchmaking is fine:
Interesting. Could be bad luck or champion viability in different elo brackets. 50 games on a smurf isnt exactly a huge sample size. Statistically speaking, if you are always a solid player, you have 4 random teammates who are potential feeders. Meanwhile the enemy has 5 potential feeders. Therefore you should end up with more wins (over a large sample size) due to feeding enemies than losses from feeding teammates.
CLG ear (NA)
: I finished watching Fate/Apocrypha
Please watch Fate UBW (otherwise known as Unlimited Budget Works). Animated by Ufotable and its my favorite route of the 3. And Rin best waifu. Fight me
NotSid (NA)
: My girlfriend just passed away.
Sorry for your loss. I'm sure she would have wanted you to live a happy life. So while you may feel sad right now, know that you should live for the future!
Rioter Comments
: Prestigious Vayne Token Calculations
Hoi thank thee for dis wunderfull spredsheet. I ish greetly appreciaate it <3
Rioter Comments
: ADCs and Unbalance in the Game
Build {{item:3139}} Without his wither Nasus can't touch you. Just gotta kite properly
: S9 Placements
2 games is not a large sample size... I myself have played 2 games of placements with overall positive teams and no ragequits on either side.
: Need advice on visiting LA and going to LCS for the first time
Get Korean BBQ :) Also be careful walking on the sidewalks because you could accidentally step on a sleeping homeless person. When it gets dark it can be hard to tell sometimes...
: > [{quoted}](name=A Palmtop Tiger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IgjiEivc,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T20:11:15.213+0000) > > DS3 isn&#x27;t exactly supposed to be easy remember? Having all questlines and secrets handed to you on a silver platter doesn&#x27;t feel very rewarding. There are dozens of games that give you rewarding secrets that don't require you to be impossibly lucky or a dataminer.
> [{quoted}](name=IAintDarius,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IgjiEivc,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T20:42:09.769+0000) > > There are dozens of games that give you rewarding secrets that don&#x27;t require you to be impossibly lucky or a dataminer. I know there are. But that doesn't mean it's wrong for DS3 to have their incredibly difficult sidequest system. It give you more reason to go back on NG+ and enjoy the game in a new way. I think it fits in with the overall theme and I personally really enjoyed discovering new things even after 500+ hours of DS3.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IgjiEivc,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T07:39:53.462+0000) > > As much as I love Dark Souls and the exploration of the series, figuring out how to do some of the quest and mechanics are the biggest bunch of bullshit I have ever seen. &quot;Ok, to get this covenant early, you have to not fight a boss you are naturally being lead to, go a different direction, talk to an enemy that looks like an enemy and every single one of the enemies was aggro before JUST FOR A HINT, then talk to another enemy who attacked you on sight before every other time you saw one.&quot; > > How the fuck is anyone supposed to figure that out? This. Just. F-ing. This. Dark souls has the most BS questlines and secrets ever created. That and the absence of any other questlines or a comprehensible storyline are the game's worst features and the reason why these games aren't more mainstream.
> [{quoted}](name=ZaFishbone,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IgjiEivc,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-07T13:02:59.575+0000) > > This. Just. F-ing. This. > > Dark souls has the most BS questlines and secrets ever created. That and the absence of any other questlines or a comprehensible storyline are the game&#x27;s worst features and the reason why these games aren&#x27;t more mainstream. But that is part of the fun of Dark Souls games. Finding new things in obscure ways is fun for some people. That is part of the reason why people play DS3 for hundred's of thousands of hours and also part of the reason why people kept finding new secrets and lore months after DS3's release. DS3 isn't exactly supposed to be easy remember? Having all questlines and secrets handed to you on a silver platter doesn't feel very rewarding.
: If you think an anime about a savant pianist boy and a cancer girl is sad.
The first half was great. Then it went to complete shit at the end. >_>
Shen Kun (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=banjerlief,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5A3Gx32I,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-02T13:57:27.381+0000) > > Please revert the 5 movementspeed nerf. > Irelia is litterally unplayable. Het winrate went down one percent this patch! > Irelia doesn&amp;#039;t deal any damage anymore since she lost so much of her utility. She can barely get to her enemies now. > So please, revert her nerfs. > {{champion:39}} {{item:3070}} so a champ that has been insanely broken and riot made a pathetic excuse to nerf her by taking away 5 ms you are going to bitch and complain because you know "bruisers" like irelia SHOULD walk into a teamfight with more damage than your adc and assasin combined WITH 3k hp and shit tons of true damage, irelia mains complaining so they can jerk off to their broken ass champ man and when you say she is "unplayable" NO SHE IS NOT tell me at least one reason why the fuck irelia getting 5 movement speed taken away from her means she is SOOOO useless now? Oh and also when you said she dosent do damage anymore? How the fuck does losing 5 movement speed decrease her damage severely
> [{quoted}](name=Shen Kun,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5A3Gx32I,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-11-03T15:36:33.260+0000) > > so a champ that has been insanely broken and riot made a pathetic excuse to nerf her by taking away 5 ms you are going to bitch and complain because you know &quot;bruisers&quot; like irelia SHOULD walk into a teamfight with more damage than your adc and assasin combined WITH 3k hp and shit tons of true damage, irelia mains complaining so they can jerk off to their broken ass champ man and when you say she is &quot;unplayable&quot; NO SHE IS NOT tell me at least one reason why the fuck irelia getting 5 movement speed taken away from her means she is SOOOO useless now? Oh and also when you said she dosent do damage anymore? How the fuck does losing 5 movement speed decrease her damage severely *Woosh~ Right over your head.
Runos (NA)
: LF Top laner for Saturday
Isn't this particular clash a 1 day event?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rái (NA)
: Learning to ADC :Champion Pool and who to Main
: Post ITT and I'll tell you what I think about you based on your rank and main
My body is ready. https://media.giphy.com/media/UYzNgRSTf9X1e/giphy.gif
Rioter Comments
Chermorg (NA)
: Working for a company
I am all for free speech. Too bad it only applies to the left who get to spout whatever they want. Imagine if another Rioter was overly sexist against women on a social media platform. He would be fired immediately or a corresponding apology statement would be made. Now whether what a certain person said is free on consequences is another thing. Riot CAN fire a certain person for being unprofessional. We have seen it on multiple occasions.
Chermorg (NA)
: My thoughts on PAX
"The very fact that this has become a shitstorm is evidence of why this type of event is needed. How the hell do you expect women to actually enter the gaming industry if the second they try to talk about it they’re immediately attacked for wanting to do so?" No one gives a fuck, except those on the left, if game developers are women or men. What we care about is the quality of work and passion. The backlash is from the very obvious discrimination against straight men. Also I find it hilarious that you are okay with demeaning women and implying they are unable to "actually enter the gaming industry". Sounds like you really want women to be oppressed my friend. "While we’re complaining that “discrimination” and “segregation” are never okay, why are you not likewise against all of these legitimately good things that exist based on differences?" You mean "good things" like Affirmative Action? Where Whites and Asians are discriminated against simply to meet the quota of minorities in colleges? Where I (Male Asian) had to achieve a 2300 SAT score to be judged the same as a minority who only scored 1800? Tell me what crimes I did in my past life to said minorities that I now have to pay for?
Rioter Comments
: All the Reddit posts discussing PAX have been deleted except the ones that made it to the front page
Hopefully some smart person took screenshots of most of the stuff before it was deleted... You can always find one person who does right?
Áery (NA)
: How is it at the expense of another when the majority is already 80%? Just because they tried to make a room to promote their ideas towards a certain group that doesn’t have a big population doesn’t make it sexism.
> [{quoted}](name=205181825,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=ZJdiY2qt,comment-id=000a0000000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T14:44:37.662+0000) > > How is it at the expense of another when the majority is already 80%? > > Just because they tried to make a room to promote their ideas towards a certain group that doesn’t have a big population doesn’t make it sexism. Sexism is discrimination against any gender. Riot is very clearly discriminating against men in this scenario. By your logic, I guess it should then be acceptable to ban women from entering nursing conferences for the first 2 hours because the majority of nurses are women. Discriminating against a certain group to try to FORCE equal representation is still discrimination at the end of the day.
Áery (NA)
: So promoting women in the video game industry is wrong? Cool
> [{quoted}](name=205181825,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=ZJdiY2qt,comment-id=000a00000003000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T14:57:28.364+0000) > > So promoting women in the video game industry is wrong? Cool So I guess promoting one gender specifically at the expense of the other is wrong? Cool. It is almost like the definition of sexism!!! {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: If I understand this right in a nutshell, there was a panel open to women early, everyone later, in an attempt to address a side that's been underrepresented. Some people got pissy, and a rioter essentially told them to screw off. I don't see the problem with it. They had an early panel for women, a later panel open to everyone. They wanted to target a specific part of the population, and they did. I can understand them wanting to split things, it's not uncommon for women to be drowned out and ignored otherwise. It's not right, but it tends to happen anyway. There are a lot of gender exclusive things out there, if you want to call equality then you have to accept that rather than blow a gasket when it happens. I haven't seen the post on Reddit, but I would be more surprised if there wasn't a post full of raging babies because there was a women only time frame for something. I think he was well within reasonableness with what he said in response to it. He's human, he has human thoughts, and he should be allowed to express them just like anyone else. I'm willing to bet that if someone else outside riot had posted that same thing, or if no one knew he worked for riot, then he wouldn't be getting blasted for it. Why should his thoughts be discriminated against so critically just because of his job? Seems pretty unfair to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Tobias LeBeau,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R3EqewTu,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-09-02T16:12:00.282+0000) > > If I understand this right in a nutshell, there was a panel open to women early, everyone later, in an attempt to address a side that&#x27;s been underrepresented. Some people got pissy, and a rioter essentially told them to screw off. > > I don&#x27;t see the problem with it. They had an early panel for women, a later panel open to everyone. They wanted to target a specific part of the population, and they did. I can understand them wanting to split things, it&#x27;s not uncommon for women to be drowned out and ignored otherwise. It&#x27;s not right, but it tends to happen anyway. There are a lot of gender exclusive things out there, if you want to call equality then you have to accept that rather than blow a gasket when it happens. I haven&#x27;t seen the post on Reddit, but I would be more surprised if there wasn&#x27;t a post full of raging babies because there was a women only time frame for something. > > I think he was well within reasonableness with what he said in response to it. He&#x27;s human, he has human thoughts, and he should be allowed to express them just like anyone else. I&#x27;m willing to bet that if someone else outside riot had posted that same thing, or if no one knew he worked for riot, then he wouldn&#x27;t be getting blasted for it. Why should his thoughts be discriminated against so critically just because of his job? Seems pretty unfair to me. Underrepresented? Are you saying women were not allowed into League of Legends Panels before all of this? Wow I never knew Riot barred women from entering panels! Sure there are some gender exclusive things out there. Now do you consider gaming to be gender exclusive? All genders can play League of Legends. It makes no sense for Riot to ban any gender from a room other than to stroke their SJW penises. Anyone to strives to impose sexist rules to counter what they believe to be sexism is in the wrong. Being sexist against males is still sexist and does not make it right.
: One way to kill league is to call a large portion of there community manbabies
Holy shit. Give me back my brain cells. I legit lost 50 IQ after reading that shit he wrote on twitter. https://media.giphy.com/media/13z4M9pU3yMiJi/giphy.gif
CLG ear (NA)
: animu waifu thread
@CLG Ear do you play FGO?
: Just saw a store that said "We treat you like family"
: D2+ Team LF 2 Fill Spots
IGN: A Palmtop Tiger Mainly an ADC/Support player. Can also fill for mid if needed. Added you on league. :)
: > [{quoted}](name=A Palmtop Tiger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7mhLEWNI,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-22T23:41:06.749+0000) > > If all else fails you can always default to the easy win of switching to a straight sword. :3 I fail to see how switching to a straight sword makes it an easy win.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=7mhLEWNI,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-05-23T00:09:42.175+0000) > > I fail to see how switching to a straight sword makes it an easy win. Easy to use weapon that leaves you with smaller windows of vulnerability than a zweihander. Also if you stick close enough to the boss during the fight, you can prevent him from teleporting to a blindspot.
: Playing Dark Souls 3 again after a super long break.
If all else fails you can always default to the easy win of switching to a straight sword. :3
Rioter Comments
: You in master rank? Because if not no one plays good enough to take advantage of level 2 let alone properly rush it.
> [{quoted}](name=NocturnalSheild,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RkNPwYrQ,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-05-09T01:30:01.023+0000) > > You in master rank? > > Because if not no one plays good enough to take advantage of level 2 let alone properly rush it. It is super easy.... Simple math shows that 2 > 1 my friend. Use it. Abuse it. Win game.
: I swear to god it's like I have to do this PSA for ADCs every 2 weeks
Helpful tip... if you are a melee support with targons. Use it on the melee minions on the second wave. Don't just spam it on the first wave. Most times, lanes can clear the first wave of minions before the second wave comes in anyways. So using it on the first wave is pretty wasteful.The extra couple seconds you get from executing the melee minions of the second wave can make or break laning.
Rioter Comments
DNFVixen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=A Palmtop Tiger,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJjHy559,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-03-14T21:35:34.168+0000) > > Let me correct you. A vast majority of the homeless population especially in LA are not the &quot;down on my luck&quot; wonderful people. > > Most are drug addicts or abusers of alcohol. Even when offered shelters that have food and showers most CHOOSE not to enroll. This is because they are not allowed to have drugs and alcohol while in the shelter. > > Hell they don&#x27;t even bother fixing themselves up to go look for a job. > > Also, a lot of these people do suffer from mental issues. > > While I feel bad for the good people who are unfortunately homeless, the vast majority are honestly a bunch of drug/alcohol abusers who are either broke or kicked out by their family. I am sorry to say but you are wrong and you are just trying to validate your reason for treating homeless the way that you do. If you have ever bothered coming to a shelter you would know that they are packed beyond what they can hold and have to turn away people on a daily bases due to the fact there just isn't room for them. You should educate yourself on what you speak of.
> [{quoted}](name=Gentle Lynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJjHy559,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-03-16T23:48:40.932+0000) > > I am sorry to say but you are wrong and you are just trying to validate your reason for treating homeless the way that you do. > If you have ever bothered coming to a shelter you would know that they are packed beyond what they can hold and have to turn away people on a daily bases due to the fact there just isn&#x27;t room for them. > > You should educate yourself on what you speak of. How do you think I treat homeless people? I encounter homeless people as part of my daily job and I give them the respect they deserve. To those who are trying to better their lives, I have respect for. Hell I bought a nice homeless man a donut and coffee the other day. For the countless drug addicts spend their day lazing around on public sidewalks, defecating on public property, and committing crimes, I have no sympathy. How about you try getting off your elitist moral highground and look at it from a practical perspective? There are countless business owners and proper tax paying people who suffer from the homeless setting up encampments all over LA. Not only do they cover the sidewalk in feces and piss, they even set buildings and sidewalks on fire with their shenanigans. Now tell me why the average tax paying American needs to suffer from the horrendous environment the homeless bring to their doorsteps?
DNFVixen (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=NotSid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJjHy559,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-14T08:50:42.544+0000) > > I had noticed this guy wandering around outside and sitting just outside the entrance and was hoping he wouldn&amp;#039;t come in. Unfortunately, that was not to be. He stumbled his way in, either high on who knows what or in a mental state so degraded you&amp;#039;d have to wonder if there was any of his mind even left in there; if he even knew where he was. > > Anyway, I went up to the front counter because the girls I work with were too scared to deal with him. His hands were dirty as all hell; his hair matted and tangled up in itself. He didn&amp;#039;t look very old.. not much older than me anyway. > > So he points to the garbage and mumbles out to me &amp;quot;drink?&amp;quot; To which I just say &amp;quot;uhhh you want to order a drink?&amp;quot; But he barely even acknowledges me or seem to be aware of what I&amp;#039;m saying. After a bit of looking around, he reaches into the garbage and picks out a cup and starts helping himself to the Pepsi at the drink station. I ask him to stop, as that is very unsanitary, but he just says &amp;quot;n-no that&amp;#039;s ok.. That&amp;#039;s ok..&amp;quot; So I just say to him &amp;quot;ok, just finish getting your Pepsi and please leave, ok?&amp;quot; > > He eventually left, and I immediately sanitised the drink station.. just wiped that shit down hard. But shit like this is why places like McDonald&amp;#039;s will just kick out the homeless right away. We don&amp;#039;t know if they are mentally stable. We don&amp;#039;t know where their dirty hands have been. We don&amp;#039;t know what kind of drug residue they&amp;#039;re tracking into the store. And then there&amp;#039;s the fact (yes, fact) that having a dirty looking homeless person in your restaurant will drive away other paying customers. Agree or disagree, but that&amp;#039;s just a fact. > > I&amp;#039;ve heard customers complain that this one guy with dreads always comes into our store and asks everyone for money. They don&amp;#039;t want to deal with that shit, and I don&amp;#039;t blame them. > > So of you&amp;#039;ve seen those viral videos of McDonald&amp;#039;s or other places asking homeless people to leave, just remember that there&amp;#039;s good reason for that. With this guy, you should have seen how gross his hands were and he went and touched the drink station that you would use. Do you want to touch that shit? Neither do I. > > Sorry if this seems heartless, but it is what it is. The way you talk about it and your mindset REALLY pisses me off. Not everyone who is homeless is homeless of their own doing. As someone who has been homeless myself I have to say it is people like you who are the WORST! Not everyone who is homeless does drugs or drinks alcohol. Yes some of them do have mental illness and it is those ones that you should be the kindest to. I myself was homeless due to the fact the one house I was supposed to rent became unavailable due to a fire 1 week before move in and no motels had availability, unlike other homeless I still had income and could still shower and do wash at work but i still had to sleep on the streets for 8 days before i started staying at a friends place. Quite a few homeless people are wonderful people and end up there due to bad luck. Have you EVER stopped to get to know them? A friend I made during my homeless time was someone who used to be a bank clerk, he ended up there due to a divorce that cost him his house, his car and his job. He never drank and never did drugs yet he got treated like trash. You all look down on those who are homeless instead of having sympathy and trying to think how you can help them and treat them instead of looking down on them. Have you ever bothered to try to help those who are homeless and in need? Have you stopped to give them change and ask how their day is? If you don't want to give them money in fear it was going to be used on drugs or alcohol have you instead given them food or a hot drink? I bet you don't, you are all heartless with no soul, you are all going to end up in a bad place in the afterlife because you have 0 heart of charity. In the case you described you could have offered him a free dink and offered to have him sit down while you called to get him official help, it sounds like he has some serious mental health problems that need to be looked after, it didn't sound like he was high. I work with a lot of clients with mental health issues and quite a bit of them are homeless, you would be surprised how few actually drink and do drugs, a lot of homeless do have or develop mental health issues, and it is scary to find out those who spend a lot of time on the street develop mental health issues do to a lack of nutrition. Before you look down on people you might want to find out about their situation and maybe try putting yourself in their shoes. It might do you some good volunteering at a place that works with homeless people.
> [{quoted}](name=Gentle Lynn,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gJjHy559,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-14T16:51:41.172+0000) > > The way you talk about it and your mindset REALLY pisses me off. Not everyone who is homeless is homeless of their own doing. As someone who has been homeless myself I have to say it is people like you who are the WORST! Not everyone who is homeless does drugs or drinks alcohol. Yes some of them do have mental illness and it is those ones that you should be the kindest to. I myself was homeless due to the fact the one house I was supposed to rent became unavailable due to a fire 1 week before move in and no motels had availability, unlike other homeless I still had income and could still shower and do wash at work but i still had to sleep on the streets for 8 days before i started staying at a friends place. > > Quite a few homeless people are wonderful people and end up there due to bad luck. Have you EVER stopped to get to know them? A friend I made during my homeless time was someone who used to be a bank clerk, he ended up there due to a divorce that cost him his house, his car and his job. He never drank and never did drugs yet he got treated like trash. You all look down on those who are homeless instead of having sympathy and trying to think how you can help them and treat them instead of looking down on them. > > Have you ever bothered to try to help those who are homeless and in need? Have you stopped to give them change and ask how their day is? If you don&#x27;t want to give them money in fear it was going to be used on drugs or alcohol have you instead given them food or a hot drink? I bet you don&#x27;t, you are all heartless with no soul, you are all going to end up in a bad place in the afterlife because you have 0 heart of charity. > > In the case you described you could have offered him a free dink and offered to have him sit down while you called to get him official help, it sounds like he has some serious mental health problems that need to be looked after, it didn&#x27;t sound like he was high. I work with a lot of clients with mental health issues and quite a bit of them are homeless, you would be surprised how few actually drink and do drugs, a lot of homeless do have or develop mental health issues, and it is scary to find out those who spend a lot of time on the street develop mental health issues do to a lack of nutrition. > > Before you look down on people you might want to find out about their situation and maybe try putting yourself in their shoes. > > It might do you some good volunteering at a place that works with homeless people. Let me correct you. A vast majority of the homeless population especially in LA are not the "down on my luck" wonderful people. Most are drug addicts or abusers of alcohol. Even when offered shelters that have food and showers most CHOOSE not to enroll. This is because they are not allowed to have drugs and alcohol while in the shelter. Hell they don't even bother fixing themselves up to go look for a job. Also, a lot of these people do suffer from mental issues. While I feel bad for the good people who are unfortunately homeless, the vast majority are honestly a bunch of drug/alcohol abusers who are either broke or kicked out by their family.
CLG ear (NA)
: I saw Annihilation
The ending was trippy. And I thought the super bright lights towards the end would trigger an epilepsy seizure theater. >_>
Onotori (NA)
: So, I need help with dental anxiety.
As someone who used to work as a dental assistant. You could try asking if there is an option to knock you out. I wouldn't recommend it unless it is extremely severe and puts yourself at risk. I remember the dentist I used to work for using that option on a certain patient. That patient couldn't have anyone touch her teeth or else she would start vomiting. >_> Other than that just let your dentist know and he can take it slow. Dentists understand if you tell them. It is fairly common for people to have dental anxiety. Edit: Also replacing a filling isn't too bad at all. Should not be painful unless you have more cavities.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The animu/waifu thread is here
Do you play FGO? Also do you like Tamamo or Okita more?
Rioter Comments
Show more

A Palmtop Tiger

Level 172 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion