: when jinx gets yet another skin
tfw the average time between each time {{champion:145}} got a skin is 102 days {{champion:72}} {{champion:101}} 1567 days since last skin and counting :))))))))))))))))))) (More than 4 years)
: Why can't ALL minions drop a set amount of items + gold?
Its ok to have RNG determining what you get But it isn't ok to have RNG to determine how much you get I still have no clue what is preventing them from making a change to fix this
TendajiX (NA)
: Am I Crazy, Or Is ARAM Not Random?
Fun Fact, there is an ARAM free rotation that swaps ever few months. The more you know :) o ye ARAM is for random champions you own or is part of the free rotate
: Hearthstone is RNG and has competitve matches. Yugioh is RNG and has competitive matches. DotA has RNG and has competitve matches. RNG BAD isn’t an argument.
Depends what kind of RNG, Card game RNG isn't bad because its rng for WHAT resources you get and not HOW MUCH you get, In card games both sides usually start with the same amount of cards but they pick up different ones, that isn't bad In TFT someone can get 3 items off minions, while someone else gets 2 more gold, that is bad
mack9112 (NA)
: What role?
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=W4XO95Me,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-22T18:53:22.786+0000) > > What role? any :)
Rioter Comments
: Not much to say other than it gets real cold and they have decent coffee, they're our version of starbucks.
> [{quoted}](name=TheCheekySneak,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kyXszE23,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T23:29:25.520+0000) > > Not much to say other than it gets real cold and they have decent coffee, they're our version of starbucks. its also cheaper
: I love how you think a performance based rank system would make things LESS toxic. As people start intentionally prolonging games to get a better KDA, throwing teammates under the bus because losing a game is now a BETTER outcome for you personally than having bad stats, etc. If you think people wouldn't learn how to game the system to get points without needing to care about winning within a week, you know nothing about people.
A performance/time system can be viable to prevent ppl from purposely extending games (i.e CS per min (or 10 min)/ Vision Score/10 min)
ƒrostγ (EUNE)
: Pick Vlad. He's the exact same champ, just better ( self healing battlemage )
I could for an easier time, but my urge to play the CHAD RAVEN is on an all time high, but also vlad is sleeper to me tho
Rioter Comments

A921

Level 88 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion