: "Tons of rewards" A ton of tokens isnt really a reward when you only get 360 of them and an orb costs 300, borders 350, chroma 400 so literally youd be grinding for 5-6 weeks before you get anything meaningful. Cant even get a Chroma if you dont pay Not exactly "tons of rewards"
yeah this company is ass. how many years later and they cant implement actual good missions and rewards. its just copy paste from every year. sad
: Learn more: Worlds Season 2018 Event
I like how they literally copy paste the missions for every single damn event. deal this much damage, kill baron, kill 5 drags. literally these missions were the same for odyssey how about some variety?? these literally just look like copy paste missions each year. Pretty ResidentSleeper.
Rioter Comments
: I got dishonorable after a 14 day suspension, ended may 3rd 2018 (if i remember correctly) i've only played a few games here or there, and up to 6 games on saturday and sunday since. I've received a good number of random's honors. Playing with friends we honor the randoms we play with, instead of each other. Yesterday, 29th of May 2018, I received my honor back. Previously to getting de-honored, i was very honorable, and personally believe the reason I got de-honored was bs, as the other person (who had nothing happen to them to date) just was in the game to troll and flame. I basically cursed them out and what not. etc... got suspended. so, it took me less than a month to get honor back. I haven't played any games since being put to honorable again. Also, i'm not sure how long it will take to get to level 1 honor, but i can update this post when i do.. if anyone is interested.
hey did you get your honor back ??? I am curious
: Use the scroll wheel and zoom out. Other than that, the resolution should be fine.
I am zoomed out all the way. can barely see anything on my screen
Rioter Comments
hOrnn (NA)
: yup, its a piece of cake, i had 2 honor in about 4-5 days before i got chat restricted, how did it do it? played support 80% of the time and got my whole team fed, got my bot laner 1-3 kills, roamed mid got him fed, if i was playing {{champion:223}} i would take {{summoner:12}} over{{summoner:3}} but this was before he lost 1 second on max rank w, wouldnt do it now. i also played a decent ammount of {{champion:432}} and some {{champion:201}} , if you want to farm honor, trust me play support and be a nice guy/gal. if you are playing support you should think of yourself as the leader of the team, a shot caller, always ping for objectives, dragon/baron/inhib/turret/counter ganks, etc..
> [{quoted}](name=DancesWithFreelo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qo6WHuxO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-17T12:10:43.470+0000) > > yup, its a piece of cake, i had 2 honor in about 4-5 days before i got chat restricted, how did it do it? played support 80% of the time and got my whole team fed, got my bot laner 1-3 kills, roamed mid got him fed, if i was playing {{champion:223}} i would take {{summoner:12}} over{{summoner:3}} but this was before he lost 1 second on max rank w, wouldnt do it now. > > i also played a decent ammount of {{champion:432}} and some {{champion:201}} , if you want to farm honor, trust me play support and be a nice guy/gal. > > if you are playing support you should think of yourself as the leader of the team, a shot caller, always ping for objectives, dragon/baron/inhib/turret/counter ganks, etc.. do you think you would level up honor faster in norms or aram? one person even told me coop vs AI and just finish games quick.. im at level 0 and i need level 2
Rioter Comments

ADCin2018LUL

Level 102 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion