Mcsquzzy (NA)
: new runes time for urf
No it wont. Urf hard caps your CDR at 80% it cannot be changed no matter what.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: that's not the same thing at all tho, buy them messing up the math, you get what you paid for, plus a little extra, like if they added another nugget into your 10 piece, making it 11. its not like ordering a shirt and getting a different size, that would be like buying a glyph, and getting a mark instead. very different, and I don't know where you live, but here, in QC the drinks are very different in size, the medium is shorter and thinner, the large is wider and taller. clearly different amouts of liquid.
> [{quoted}](name=Elwynn ƒ,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=PXYm2kmw,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-21T19:59:03.211+0000) > > that's not the same thing at all tho, buy them messing up the math, you get what you paid for, plus a little extra, like if they added another nugget into your 10 piece, making it 11. its not like ordering a shirt and getting a different size, that would be like buying a glyph, and getting a mark instead. very different, and I don't know where you live, but here, in QC the drinks are very different in size, the medium is shorter and thinner, the large is wider and taller. clearly different amouts of liquid. No, but thats the thing. its not. Its just a visual bug. In game you get 1.08 at level 18
: Shh, you're getting more than what you paid for, if you ordered something small, and got a large, but still only paid for the small, would you complain? I certainly wouldn't :P
> [{quoted}](name=Elwynn ƒ,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=PXYm2kmw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-21T15:23:08.646+0000) > > Shh, you're getting more than what you paid for, if you ordered something small, and got a large, but still only paid for the small, would you complain? I certainly wouldn't :P Yeah! If I ordered a small shirt and got a large I would complain because I couldn't wear the damn shirt! besides this is really like the whole large vs medium drink size conspiracy, two different cups but they both hold the same amount of fluid. one just costs more
: I think it's actually +0.067 but they dropped the .007 when they rounded.
> [{quoted}](name=Kurai Mahou no,realm=NA,application-id=LqLKtMpN,discussion-id=PXYm2kmw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-21T15:44:02.713+0000) > > I think it's actually +0.067 but they dropped the .007 when they rounded. Naw thats not it. The Seals say 0.065 and so why round one but not the other? Plus the seals are better for mana. so either way its incorrect
Rioter Comments
: 9 LP?
Upvote, I only gained 11 LP even though yesterday I was gaining 21/win. D:
: I want to like this change, and I love the idea of keystone runes, but something keeps tugging at the back of my mind. Runes have always been important to winning lane, and to me, they've always felt like very meaningful choices. If you look at professional player builds, or champion main builds, you'll see that some people run very strange runes to fill in gaps that their champion has, such as an {{champion:103}} Ahri who might run 5 percent attack speed in the mid lane to make her last hitting more fluid and reliable. Some people want to play with their luck, opting for a .93 crit chance mark instead of an attack damage one. I'm truly afraid that, by making this change, you wont be able to fill in gaps that some champions tend to have as champions are constantly being changed, altered, revamped, redone, etc. Runes allowed players to fill in small little nerfs like a decreased base attack speed for a champ by sacrificing other runes in its stead. How does Riot plan to make this feel like its own unique system, separate from masteries, that still allow for an adequate amount of champion based customization(if they do)? TL;DR HALP!!
Riot please reply to this. Great question
: I don't see why his rank matters? Development is not tuning.
His rank doesnt matter, but to be fair I do really hate the plant system...
: One i disagree with the week long mode. Ill play it way more 2 weekends 2 times a year cause like all modes it gwts boring and id switch to rift aft 4-5 days. But again thats a matter of opionion. And too your second opinion why cant they have both urf and arurf at the same time at sub 1p second que times i cant imagine it hurt the times that badly
> [{quoted}](name=fallenreaper88,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dnTuqUs8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-02-26T04:27:07.036+0000) > > One i disagree with the week long mode. Ill play it way more 2 weekends 2 times a year cause like all modes it gwts boring and id switch to rift aft 4-5 days. But again thats a matter of opionion. And too your second opinion why cant they have both urf and arurf at the same time at sub 1p second que times i cant imagine it hurt the times that badly I guess thats a good point.
Rioter Comments
: So theres a new lux skin....
her E is really simple to dodge. any movement ability will do it. and any diver champ will wreck her. lmaooo
: Scryer bloom reveals wards, the invader knows if you have vision. What you are saying is: -no tank jungler is playable because you get outdueled -no late game jungler is playable because you get outdueled -no support jungler is playable because you get outdueled -no weak laner is playable because they get shoved and can't help defend invaders -Can't do camps because you got invaded which basically says if you don't play lee sin or someshit you are fucked.
> [{quoted}](name=The Deckowner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QiBZlRHd,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-09T23:48:51.696+0000) > > Scryer bloom reveals wards, the invader knows if you have vision. > > What you are saying is: > -no tank jungler is playable because you get outdueled > -no late game jungler is playable because you get outdueled > -no support jungler is playable because you get outdueled > -no weak laner is playable because they get shoved and can't help defend invaders > -Can't do camps because you got invaded > > > which basically says if you don't play lee sin or someshit you are fucked. If you ward your lane then it doesnt matter if they know you have vison. you can still see them and avoid it. I dont understand whats there to not get...
: Ok? So this plant is spawning in 10 seconds, I guess you will just need to wait 10 seconds and kill the plant while we come hunt you down because we know your red is spawning?
No, you ward your red, go gank a lane or farm elsewhere. if the enemy is coming to take it, you will know and you can steal it, or kill them or Steal their buff. you coul even ask one of your laners to help you. Have you never dealt with counter jungling before? this is basic stuff.
: it spawns randomly...and spawn time is global...
> [{quoted}](name=The Deckowner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QiBZlRHd,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-09T23:21:12.089+0000) > > it spawns randomly...and spawn time is global... Yeah, so check the river before you start farming. Ward the entrances you your jg... you know, everything you should have been doing to begin with.
: yah, but there is really no counterplay or strategy to that.
> [{quoted}](name=The Deckowner,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QiBZlRHd,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-09T23:17:37.422+0000) > > yah, but there is really no counterplay or strategy to that. Theres easy counter play. Clear out the Scryer blooms before farming your side of the jg. thats all you have to do
: So there is no Solo/Due queue only ranked flex?
: Riot you have ruined Kat she is garbage now and needs to join urgot in the pits of failure
it hasnt been even 24h and you've barely played two games. Why dont you try learning her first ;)
Rioter Comments
: How to rank up in the 2017 season
@Riot "Normal Draft will be retired at the start of preseason for all regions except North America, Europe West, and Brazil. Our goal is to offer the fewest number of queues that give unique experiences (so we can keep queues healthy) while keeping disruption low, and in all regions except NA/EUW/BR, normal draft had very low participation. In an ideal world, we’d like to retire normal draft in all regions." Its clear you guys didn't learn your lesson with the whole removal of solo queue last season. Its cool, That's why we are here to gently remind you that Removing Queues is not okay in any which way, Shape, or Form. There is a fine line between tweaking things to further improve the player experience, And tweaking things that clearly should not be tweaked. Now, Removing Normal Draft pick is a terrible idea because: 1. People use Draft pick to: get my preferred roles, find faster queues, Practice bans/counter match ups for ranked, Try out certain builds against certain team comps, Provide a much more relaxing and enjoyable experience for me and my teammates through strategic planning... (I could go on forever). Us, the people who genuinely want a good time, are going to suffer. 2. Blind pick is cool and all, But the main issue is that it is BLIND. You could play whatever you want which is cool, but theres nothing more frustrating then going in blind and getting completely curb stomped because the enemy team decided to go Hard Engage comp while your team decided to play Squishy poke champs. Draft pick eliminates such unfavorable match-ups. 3. I don't know if you realize this Riot, But as a person who has played your game for countless of hours on end, I can safely say that Draft Queues and Blind Queues have entirely different metas. And all that balancing and tweaking you have been doing, Is based largely off of Draft Queue meta (The most popular Meta). So by removing it, you are undoing hundreds if not thousands of hours of work. Meaning that This is not only unfair to us, your loyal customers. But also unfair to your own employees. 4. Ranked queue is stressful as hell. I come to league to have fun and relax every single day. and Normal queue is the perfect balance between serious play and Fun. Ive grown to love it along with the entire community. Its a place where we can go to escape this worry of climbing the ladder and the stress of not knowing what you're up against. Please dont take that from us. 5. For the longest time Riot, I wasn't comfortable playing ranked. When I first hit 30 I thought I was ready, but in reality I was far from it. When I realized this I stopped playing ranked, and instead played the next closest thing. Normal Draft. This allowed me to get comfortable in the game in a Ranked-like Environment Without actually hurting my Teammates or my own season ranking. Now dont get me wrong, I still finished Bronze. But at the beginning of the season I placed Bronze 1 (Default) And rapidly dropped to Bronze 5. Then I stopped playing ranked regularly and focused on learning the game. I used ranked Queue as a indication as to whether I was getting better or not. And as the season neared its close, I decided to start playing ranked seriously again and see how far I came this season. And Miraculously I started to climb (rather easily) as a support main, Even with the Dynamic queues. My point is, Riot, I think I speak for a vast majority of your player base when I say we Value your Normal queue. Just like we Value your solo queue. So This time instead of going the long way around, Why not just listen to whats being flooded through Reddit and league of legends forums. We want Normal Queue, why try to take it away? Sincerely, Exerxes
: gankplank or nah
Gangplank can be op af. Go full AD trust me. when you literally press Q and delete that Twisted Fate thats been bugging you, or Set up 3 barrels in a bush and get a penta with a single shot, you'll thank me.
: well he use to be super strong at doing that.. but they kinda nerfed it and i think that is a big part why he is never picked any more but i have done ziggs adc before sooo
tbh im slowly seeing him more and more. Hes making a come back. its still pretty strong
Eightis (NA)
: CAN WE NERF VEIGARS INFINATE SCALING?
Just play an assassin or a tank and take him out first
: an adc will be picked every game... just like always ... this game revolves around being able to siege objectives adcs do it best
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VEBAMRF0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-11-07T03:44:44.129+0000) > > an adc will be picked every game... > > just like always ... this game revolves around being able to siege objectives > > adcs do it best Actually ziggs does it best ZIGGS META OP {{champion:115}}
: I am banned for 2 weeks because of elo boosting.
Why dont you just try not being toxic? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
kingluku (EUW)
: What do you think the new meta will be in S7?
I honestly think its gonna be a Bruiser meta. All these new assassin items will mean more tanks, but people still want to do damage so they use the new items and build Bruiser :P
: You sound like a Vayne main. Players like that make me hate supporting. I'd immediately mute you in game then probably roam and leave you 1v2 if you talked to me in game like you did in your post. People probably rage quit because you trash talk them and they don't want to help you win. EDIT: Lawl close enough Riven/Yasuo main. GG Nothing to see here.
> [{quoted}](name=dakota saturn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wMdU6UXK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-06T05:07:42.339+0000) > > You sound like a Vayne main. Players like that make me hate supporting. I'd immediately mute you in game then probably roam and leave you 1v2 if you talked to me in game like you did in your post. > > People probably rage quit because you trash talk them and they don't want to help you win. > > EDIT: Lawl close enough Riven/Yasuo main. GG Nothing to see here. Not a vayne main A RIVEN MAIN Much worse
Seductia (NA)
: Another Child Champion
Teemo is a kid. Amumu is arguably a kid. Jinx is a kid (she's 12 which technically isnt a Teen) Id bet 20 bucks nunu is a kid too
: No S on ADC?
0 - 2 deaths get an S I find that anything more than that you just get an A+ at max
NOVAtnt (NA)
: FINAL PUSH ! GOLD 3 to plat ... 24 hours let do this !
: Wait. Are you sure about this? I've fought Lucians many times as Zyra and that never seems to be the case. If my root hits him while his dash is being activated, then it roots him. But I have never actually hit him after the dash begins if he moves out of the way.
> [{quoted}](name=KiyoSpirit,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xMtcpow6,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2016-11-06T06:06:27.033+0000) > > Wait. Are you sure about this? I've fought Lucians many times as Zyra and that never seems to be the case. If my root hits him while his dash is being activated, then it roots him. But I have never actually hit him after the dash begins if he moves out of the way. Positive.
: Don't want to make any promises but the entire team's working to get beta as soon as possible. We're close.
> [{quoted}](name=cCc Grumbles cCc,realm=NA,application-id=2E4zVIwd,discussion-id=AUcKBaYn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-11-04T18:55:26.732+0000) > > Don't want to make any promises but the entire team's working to get beta as soon as possible. We're close. Can all the alpha testers get a summoner icon to show we were testers? :D
: I worked all week on this, i can now bring you NerfRadio.com! A league of legends radio station!
looking good man! awesome job. i know you just finished, but If you ever decide to update your site https://www.squarespace.com/ I'll definately listen in
: I have a big problem with thresh and blitzcranks hit box.
It has nothing to do with thresh at all. Lucian was dashing. but his hit box doesn't actually move until the dash is over. As a result, thresh lands his hook.
: That actually doesn't surprise me, (top lane Annie was a red flag) but the point is dealing with crazy toxic players is way worse than just losing a game. And be honest, how many games do you win when you have a really awesome carry who is toxic to everyone else? Some times the best player on the other team lanes against your worst, yelling at them won't make them better or magically instill challenger level game knowledge, it is just gonna make them rage quit/feed/troll or if you are lucky disable chat which doesn't help your team work which you will need to play from behind. PSA: Don't Be Toxic. Report Players that are.GL HF.
> [{quoted}](name=RobbieFry13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2hwspF0h,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-04T23:01:28.148+0000) > > That actually doesn't surprise me, (top lane Annie was a red flag) but the point is dealing with crazy toxic players is way worse than just losing a game. And be honest, how many games do you win when you have a really awesome carry who is toxic to everyone else? > Some times the best player on the other team lanes against your worst, yelling at them want make them better or magically instill challenger level game knowledge, it is just gonna make them rage quit/feed/troll or if you are lucky disable chat which doesn't help your team work which you will need to play from behind. > PSA: Don't Be Toxic. Report Players that are.GL HF. ^^^ THIS
: @Meddler, does Rylais really need an entire 40% slow?
Rylai's is actually quite balanced. the 40% slow isnt even that bad because there are other items you can use to cleanse it. or abilities you can use to escape.
: Jesus i cant see my mouse because of this
Switch to colorblind mode. It'll help.
: I have no idea what this thread is about even after reading it 3 times Its like the author switches midway or.. something
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aWwcByoq,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2016-11-05T01:14:23.169+0000) > > I have no idea what this thread is about even after reading it 3 times > > Its like the author switches midway or.. something They're just foaming at the mouth at this point. dont bother hurting yourself trying to understand this guy
: thats like saying i can play 500 games but since i played 3000 normals its nothing. thats like saying you played 50 games in ranked but played 70 games in the game itself so its a lot. 150 is not a small amount of games. if you cant accept that please go find math tutor.
> [{quoted}](name=ANJell 1004,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aWwcByoq,comment-id=0009000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-05T01:12:43.852+0000) > > thats like saying i can play 500 games but since i played 3000 normals its nothing. > > thats like saying you played 50 games in ranked but played 70 games in the game itself so its a lot. > > 150 is not a small amount of games. if you cant accept that please go find math tutor Lmao 20 buck says this guy is a Trump supporter. You keep proving time and time again in this post just how dumb you are. Go ahead and continue to make yourself look like a fool. Im done here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Exerxes,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aWwcByoq,comment-id=0009000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-05T01:04:34.068+0000) > > 160 to be exact. out of the 289 days that season 6 has been up. > > Considering the fact that I have around 500 wins in total and considering the fact that I started playing in preseason, lets assume that means Ive played about 800 games this season. And even I know thats majorly low balling because I play league a TON. > > doing some simple elementary school math, thats only 20% of the total games Ive played are ranked. In other words I dont play ranked that much. I rest my case. > > Do your research. Just logged in to up vote. You told him! xD
> [{quoted}](name=Zarathuran,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aWwcByoq,comment-id=00090000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-11-05T01:08:18.567+0000) > > Just logged in to up vote. You told him! xD Thanks mate :D
: 150 games isnt "i barely play ranked" also i have 150 games on my fucking main. i have 150 games on this acc. thats a lot of games.
> [{quoted}](name=ANJell 1004,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aWwcByoq,comment-id=00090000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-05T01:05:51.125+0000) > > 150 games isnt "i barely play ranked" > > also i have 150 games on my fucking main. > i have 150 games on this acc. thats a lot of games. Thats like saying 100 dollars is a lot to a billionaire because 100 dollars is a lot to you. Smh some people can be so stupid
: 74W 86L you have more than 150 games in ranked. kkkkkk
> [{quoted}](name=ANJell 1004,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aWwcByoq,comment-id=000900000001000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-04T20:54:20.755+0000) > > 74W 86L > > you have more than 150 games in ranked. > > > kkkkkk 160 to be exact. out of the 289 days that season 6 has been up. Considering the fact that I have around 500 wins in total and considering the fact that I started playing in preseason, lets assume that means Ive played about 800 games this season. And even I know thats majorly low balling because I play league a TON. doing some simple elementary school math, thats only 20% of the total games Ive played are ranked. In other words I dont play ranked that much. I rest my case. Do your research.
: Not Little Devil Teemo!?
> [{quoted}](name=Chamuel85,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=qZ8rxeKF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-04T20:10:39.817+0000) > > Not Little Devil Teemo!? You cant buy little devil anymore. it was only available for a week
: the second u said that i knew u were instantly stuck in bronze. i was right. teemo most games played negative percent win rate . how obvious :)
> [{quoted}](name=ANJell 1004,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aWwcByoq,comment-id=0009000000010000,timestamp=2016-11-04T19:16:12.999+0000) > > the second u said that i knew u were instantly stuck in bronze. > > i was right. teemo most games played negative percent win rate . > > how obvious :) Funny you should mention that, cause I barely play ranked as you can tell ive only played 17 games as teemo and hes my most played in ranked. so no, Im not stuck in bronze, Im not trying to leave. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: i 1 trick riven top and i can play 3 champs in EVERY single role on a good level.
> [{quoted}](name=ANJell 1004,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aWwcByoq,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2016-11-04T16:45:40.680+0000) > > i 1 trick riven top and i can play 3 champs in EVERY single role on a good level. You know when I read this post I thought to my self "this has to be a riven main. Only riven mains are this Toxic" I was proven right.
Komikero (NA)
: BronziesUnited (BZU) new team recruiting
Add me up. Im a support main, but im also flexable.
: Looking for experienced players to group with and climb to ranked
Ive added you on my lvl 11 smurf. best to play with people your level or you'll just feel useless and get discouraged
Ðezi (NA)
: looking for someone to teach me how to play better!
Your problem is that you play high skill cap champs. Play Champs like Annie, Lux, Cho Gath, etc that have really simple kits but when played right can be really good. If you keep playing champs like that, you will improve on your own. and once you master them then move on to high skill cap champs. (when I say master them, I mean 200+ games at least. You want to be able to carry with them in your sleep)
: heheh who told you those guys can be tanky lmao you want tankiest champ? try ammumu or rammus ok? or freaking trundle cuz he steals tank stats from other tanks
> [{quoted}](name=yolohoboswagnoob,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1EYdK6OP,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-11-03T01:39:40.208+0000) > > heheh > > who told you those guys can be tanky lmao > > you want tankiest champ? > > try ammumu or rammus ok? > > or freaking trundle cuz he steals tank stats from other tanks Seriously though, the tankiest champ is {{champion:31}} Hands down. no questions
Show more

ADCs Babysìtter

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion