5050BS (NA)
: He has Cutlass or a Kukri both are at best short swords
It's a cutlass. >A cutlass is a short, broad sabre or slashing sword, with a straight or slightly curved blade sharpened on the cutting edge, and a hilt often featuring a solid cupped or basket-shaped guard. I mean it's not big by any means, but it's certainly a sword. If that has you nettled have you seen Dianas sword? XD
: Syndra E not always tracking to mouse - Seems to be between mouse and last movement command sometime
Looking at this, (probably more than I should have) 13 seconds on the video and going frame by available frame, you can clearly see that you mouse is in that exact position (likely when you pressed E) the next possible frame I could get was the 2nd image where your mouse is to the right, but you can see that 5% of the channel has already begun indicating that the E was pressed before your mouse made it there. Where you freeze it the channel is already nearly 50% done. https://i.imgur.com/mJswc4b.jpg https://i.imgur.com/gbTpFA9.jpg I don't think anything is fishy here. You probably just thought it was supposed to be there because you didn't mean to E or something.
: Um... I was trying out the Yuumi changes and uh...
Only the really, REALLY lonely players.
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nlts2T55,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-12-10T19:12:04.313+0000) > > While I certainly doubt the super saturated FPS market with names like COD/Halo/CSGO/OW etc... will be threatened by Riot with this FPS. The only thing I agree with within your post is the quality of League. In the past 2.5 years league has seen a significant dip in quality exempting a few things like skin, how Ironic that they had been working on these other projects for the majority of that time. > > When these games are released League will take a hit, but that is to be expected just like TFT hit League hard as well. So don't use that as your basis for "League is dying" since many players like myself will be very much inclined to play things like the Fighter and card game. However, I have no intent to stop playing League and those games will likely die before League does including that FPS. > > Wild Rift is the only exception and will probably have the least impact on League as it will likely just increase players of LoL since, "why play on your phone when you could play the real thing?" That is exclusively for Asians that are unable to obtain gaming PCs. > > I do hope though, that with all the extra sources of revenue, those games can return dividends to League and allow things like reworks and 1000 day club members to get skins to increase. Alright so like watching about 30-60 seconds of riots fps and it immediately looks way better than other fps. What they showed was clean as hell and also has character abilities. And riot not being a threat to fps sounds like someone would of said when league was first released and dota was the big moba
> [{quoted}](name=Firesnakefrozen,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nlts2T55,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T19:12:34.694+0000) > > Alright so like watching about 30-60 seconds of riots fps and it immediately looks way better than other fps. What they showed was clean as hell and also has character abilities. And riot not being a threat to fps sounds like someone would of said when league was first released and dota was the big moba So when Riot shows you the best bits of their game you know nothing about, no idea about the balance, TTK, maps, abilities etc. Did you know there is an ability given to a player that is over 5 kills that one shots everyone every time you pull the trigger regardless of distance? No there isn't one, (that I know of), but it just goes to show that literally anything could be hiding behind that 30-60 video when the game releases. You remember Brink? That game was OMEGA hyped, everyone, myself included wanted Brink the new game that would destroy the FPS market. That game looked amazing, and no one can tell me their trailers did not promise an amazing game. Yeah, you can buy Brink brand new for 3 bucks. The return sales of Brink from preorder in less than a week was I believe over 45% the value of the game dropped from 60$ to 20 in 3 weeks. Yeah if Brink isn't a good enough reason for you to not judge and FPS by it's cover that will shake up the market. Then IDK what will. But hey if it looks good to you and you want to play it that is fine. I hope it works out for you, but I seriously doubt your bold prediction will manifest into anything since the gimmick/selling point (at least in their teaser) is not even game play related it's the tech under the hood to help with accuracy. OW/Fortnite couldn't even withstand the test of time to usurp LoL, I doubt the FPS will.
: New AP Items
That first one is... OP. Like VERY Op. Can you imagine AP Shyvana or Veigar, Syndra one shoting everyone with that thing? Just a few examples. Vei can deal about 1000-1500 damage to lower targets this grants him 300-450 bonus execute damage. Shyvana deals 1400 damage with an E when she has 3 items. That means she'd get 420 Dmg from this item. 1260 if she hits 3 targets. Syndra can Q E, dealing most squishes full HP generally dealing 1200 to 1300 damage at 3 items. This would ensure that she does not need ult since she'd gain 360-400 dmg. Ulting someone else for nearly 1000 increasing her burst by 600-700 Her total wait time is 3-4 seconds for her Q/E and 20-30 seconds for her R, granted she has no CDR to counter it. The 30% gimmick does not warrant the power. Also I don't think it quite has the effect you want it too. Karthus/Syndra and Cass have spammable abilities. Increasing a 1 second CD like Karthus to 1.3 is negligible for +30% damage. The second is too weak, I take 40% more damage to deal 20%? Why would I want to do that? If we are even, I purchased an item that makes me lose. Also why not get {{item:3907}} where in a lot of cases I can gain more than 20% of my damage with it's passive and 20 more AP?
Kei143 (NA)
: That's an edited picture. Look closely at the color of the text box after the words, there's a very faint darker shade border around it.
The bottom of the gray box is also heavily altered, I mean Riot at least knows how to make straight lines and not use the smudge tool on random spots. The fading effect on a normal box from Riot must have given him a lot of trouble.
: When is jungling without smite a good thing?
Never. You need a jungle item to clear the jungle. I would however ask all laners to do this once in the practice tool. To see how ineffective the EXP is on them VS their jungler so they'd maybe consider not taking a junglers farm for 50-100g at the cost of a level on their jungler.
: Riot needs to do something about this.
Make sure to report both of them not just one you can still report Siv using a ticket, should they proceed to do that and more people report them for it. It will catch on and they will be punished. Who knows they might have already received a chat restriction or something for it.
: If accounts are perma banned, why are the names not free'd up?
Because the permabanned player would just remake that account the moment he was notified. Thus preventing you from getting it anyway. Riot would rather lose the name than allow them to even have the same name to punish them more so since they are still very limited as a F2P game.
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nlts2T55,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-10T14:44:42.870+0000) > > Really the FPS is what you picked? That off brand Overwatch? lol. Not my first choice in Leagues successor. Just wait, this game will lose popularity over time and eventually become a Chinese internet cafe game. Meanwhile, the FPS is going to gain traction and possibly become an E-sports game. Of course, League will still make them money, it's just that the quality of the game will deteriorate to the level of a cheap mobile game. Still waiting on when they decide to put ads into the client and loading screen...
> [{quoted}](name=RegardsKitty,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nlts2T55,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-12-10T18:30:43.177+0000) > > Just wait, this game will lose popularity over time and eventually become a Chinese internet cafe game. Meanwhile, the FPS is going to gain traction and possibly become an E-sports game. > > Of course, League will still make them money, it's just that the quality of the game will deteriorate to the level of a cheap mobile game. Still waiting on when they decide to put ads into the client and loading screen... While I certainly doubt the super saturated FPS market with names like COD/Halo/CSGO/OW etc... will be threatened by Riot with this FPS. The only thing I agree with within your post is the quality of League. In the past 2.5 years league has seen a significant dip in quality exempting a few things like skin, how Ironic that they had been working on these other projects for the majority of that time. When these games are released League will take a hit, but that is to be expected just like TFT hit League hard as well. So don't use that as your basis for "League is dying" since many players like myself will be very much inclined to play things like the Fighter and card game. However, I have no intent to stop playing League and those games will likely die before League does including that FPS. Wild Rift is the only exception and will probably have the least impact on League as it will likely just increase players of LoL since, "why play on your phone when you could play the real thing?" That is exclusively for Asians that are unable to obtain gaming PCs. I do hope though, that with all the extra sources of revenue, those games can return dividends to League and allow things like reworks and 1000 day club members to get skins to increase.
: I think we need more Bald Female Champs in the game.
{{champion:60}} What the heck man!? {{champion:69}} Can't really tell..... I'd assume she is. Ultimately it boils down to bald women are not as attractive as women with hair, a beauty standard exist like it or not, and Riot abides to it for sales. Diversity is implemented due to their "agenda" not because they really care about it among their champions. But Elise is super bald and is super sexy soooo.... technically they already have their bald woman. I mean Karen Stassmans voice is amazing so if you can't be satisfied with that VO with that bald Elise IDK what Riot can do for you lol.
Angeleou (NA)
: Never forget
All the league players. "Hit's me in the feels." All the TFT players. "What is he talking about? I just used it last game."
5050BS (NA)
: Junglers LOVED the old Jungle 2 in 10 players, 8 in 10 players love the new jungle
Sooooo, jungle is better in the fact that power ganking is much weaker than before, but they really didn't buff power farming as much as I thought they did initially. That means that jungle over all is weaker/worse. Not to say that I am entirely unhappy, but maybe something needs to be done to keep levels from getting out of hand for 2-3 ganks. If I try to make 2-3 plays not related to farming or getting farm, mid will easily be 3 levels ahead, which is really bad. Bot lane will usually pass a jungler that either got invaded or died ganking. Currently the late early game and early mid game EXP is a bit too low and needs to scale a bit harder in that area. Beyond that I'm very happy with the jungle changes, but I would not say I am happy yet. Over all this is a better jungle IMO once balanced, but that's all that is my opinion. What is the source of your stats?
Hotarµ (NA)
: you realize by that logic, Overwatch is a knock off of TF2 right?
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Nlts2T55,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-12-10T15:05:02.671+0000) > > you realize by that logic, Overwatch is a knock off of TF2 right? Okay, then the TF2 knock off, IDC never played TF2. It's the same motif. I don't see where that changes anything I said.
Remus Wins (EUNE)
: League of Legends VS Wild Rift
The in game models look the same or worse than PC LoL, those are not the in game models rather just close up showcases to show off the champions. https://cdn57.androidauthority.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/League-of-Legends-Wild-Rift-Vi-675x380.jpg https://cdn.macrumors.com/article-new/2019/10/league-of-legends-wild-rift.jpg https://techraptor.net/sites/default/files/styles/homepage_feature/public/2019-10/League%20of%20Legends%20Wild%20Rift.jpg?itok=wysOQAxn Would be really cool if that was the in game model, but sadly it is not.
: This game is done for.
Really the FPS is what you picked? That off brand Overwatch? lol. Not my first choice in Leagues successor.
: Dragon should spawn in alternate locations throughout the game
Why wouldn't the teams just rotate? The only reason bot is bot is because of dragon. If dragon moves so do they. Nothing changes since the map is identical.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Shyvana's ult indicator is green even when she doesn't have full fury
I spoke about that once, the Rioter said that her ult is always off cooldown and like mana having it, but not having the resources is something that needs to be checked. Gnar is in that weird spot too. He's mini Gnar but has his ult etc. It'll likely stay that way not because they want it that way, but rather it's easier to keep it that way from a technical stand point.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hum5RA3o,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T22:24:53.570+0000) > > Ali is definitely not my top pick of the 15, but he still looks out dated despite the mini update. Who's your replacement? Because it's may certainly be an oversight on my part. {{champion:32}}. He needs more love than than Ali.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hum5RA3o,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-10T00:11:19.836+0000) > > {{champion:32}}. He needs more love than than Ali. But he just got new effects!!! lol Jk I'll give you that.
sutora3 (EUNE)
: Find a single positive thing about support role
{{champion:89}} < This beauty Vision score. (At least I'd hope.)
rujitra (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WszvENME,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T17:12:37.175+0000) > > If someone stole a million dollars should the person that harassed him to do it only be punished or both? Both. But if the person who had the million dollars stolen from them files an insurance claim, the first thing they’ll look at is whether they were doing the harassing and goading to do it. It doesn’t make it okay to feed/grief/whatever. But at the same time, looking at causative actions is also appropriate.
> Both. > > It doesn’t make it okay to feed/grief/whatever. This is correct. I agree, unfortunately sometimes the headmaster/big dog/drug lords etc. goes unscathed as the peons suffer, but the peons still did it. So long as that person is proven guilty, causation is merely evidence for another case.
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hum5RA3o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-09T19:29:19.384+0000) > > Trundle/Kalista made your list? > Have you seen {{champion:102}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:26}} with {{champion:36}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:34}} Those would be my top 15 {{champion:33}} over {{champion:429}} ?????? are we even playing the same game? Kalista should be #1 on the list of champions in need of a gameplay rework just because of how bad she is forced to be because of the nerfs for competitive
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hum5RA3o,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-12-09T22:16:29.827+0000) > > {{champion:33}} over {{champion:429}} ?????? are we even playing the same game? > Kalista should be #1 on the list of champions in need of a gameplay rework just because of how bad she is forced to be because of the nerfs for competitive You said > visual update, or man they need a full on rework A game play update is neither of those. Full on rework implies she needs kit work yes, but visuals animations and voice? Over Rammus? Not even close to number one. When Morde was updated, Udyr took the number one spot as the most needed of all champions for a full blown VGU. Kalista may need Gamplay work, but is no where near the top. Quinn is higher than her.
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hum5RA3o,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-09T19:29:19.384+0000) > > Trundle/Kalista made your list? > Have you seen {{champion:102}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:26}} with {{champion:36}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:34}} Those would be my top 15 Why is Ali on either of these? He's gotten both a Visual update and gameplay update. All he needs is a new VO.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hum5RA3o,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-09T20:09:48.925+0000) > > Why is Ali on either of these? He's gotten both a Visual update and gameplay update. All he needs is a new VO. Ali is definitely not my top pick of the 15, but he still looks out dated despite the mini update. Who's your replacement? Because it's may certainly be an oversight on my part.
: Champs with swords: {{champion:266}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:98}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:23}} Tryndamere, Riven, and Aatrox are the top 3. Biggest relative to body is Tryndamere or Riven. Absolute biggest is Aatrox.
>Champs with swords: {{champion:41}} "Cries" No luv....
NoNameOnLoL (EUNE)
: Hextech skins
Swain is next, beyond him nothing has been said. I've seen post that are asking for Riot to release what champions are getting the Hextech skins in 2020 like they did for the remainder of 2019's Prestige champions. That would be nice to have for situations like this. Personally I am holding onto 27 gemstones, (I have gotten stupid lucky most are from the free boxes or BE shop) I'm trying to always hold 10 for Shyvana and Syndra if they ever got one. Would be nice to just know though.
: and 2 more new champions after that a solo laner and a jungler i think it was I'm torn though.... I want more champions but then I see stuff like {{champion:42}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:48}} and am like man they could use a visual update, or man they need a full on rework and such....
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hum5RA3o,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-09T18:16:25.725+0000) > > and 2 more new champions after that > > a solo laner and a jungler i think it was > > I'm torn though.... I want more champions but then I see stuff like {{champion:42}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:48}} and am like man they could use a visual update, or man they need a full on rework and such.... Trundle/Kalista made your list? Have you seen {{champion:102}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:56}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:35}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:27}} {{champion:26}} with {{champion:36}} {{champion:79}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:12}} {{champion:34}} Those would be my top 15
rujitra (NA)
: Who was the Lux that was spam pinging him? Have you considered that someone else was the cause of it by being an asshole?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=WszvENME,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-09T17:00:40.588+0000) > > Who was the Lux that was spam pinging him? Have you considered that someone else was the cause of it by being an asshole? If someone stole a million dollars should the person that harassed him to do it only be punished or both?
LankPants (OCE)
: Due to the way how Shyv's fury generates it actually wouldn't be. In a case where you don't AA at all it's 10% CDR, in a case where you AA it's much higher. Think of it this way, if you have say, two drakes and you AA for 40 fury over your ult's CD then that's actually an effective 33.3% CDR rather than 20%.
CDs like EZ (R) and Lucians (E) that can be lowered by others, are not inhibited or CDR mitigated, just because there are more ways to lower them within champions kit. Other examples, Karama (R) Morgana(W), all these still are 100% effected by CDR, but can still be lowered faster. So yes, Shyvana can lower it (or fill it lol) even faster, just like her Q, but that should not inhibit her from receiving 10 fury or 10% CDR because she can jsut like all these others who receive the full benefits of CDR or Ult CDR.
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=ZvsLLMEM,comment-id=002a000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-06T22:55:38.028+0000) > > Don't think for a moment that I do not think it is not unfair, but all those except Quinn, do actually benefit, is it fair and noticeable no, but they do get 10-40% from their lock out. > Udyr should have it applied to all his abilities. > > Shyvana though is supposed to be the dragon taking queen, yet literally does not use the dragon and her movement speed is applied once she ults rather than when she lands making it more lack luster. > > The only thing I can think of for the rest is. > Quinn: Increase MVSPD by 5-10% per drake. > I was thinking reducing her mana, but it eventually drops to 0 so Quinn is the one champion beside Shyvana that needs a unique effect outside of CD. > > Elise etc reduce lock out by a .5 seconds > Udyr Apply to all, (That's 2.4+ any CDR That's actually good) Actually none of them actually get the ult CDR(Unless I missed something or there was some hotfix recently) and none of them except shyvanna can activate the movement bonus. Like even if they could activate these bonuses all of them except shyvanna have ult cooldowns that are already so low that they wouldn't really notice the ult cdr and they'd be randomly be activating cloud soul when they didn't want to which also makes me wonder why it has a 30 second cooldown when it's only activated by ult usage.
It's there just as you said hyper ineffective. That's why I was saying make it flat values. Low CD ults, Kass Diana, Zoe. Whould be using it every 10-20 seconds which would be very OP on them. That's why it needs a CD, (could you imagine a perma 30% speed Kass?)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=ZvsLLMEM,comment-id=002a0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T19:16:38.059+0000) > > 10 Fury per dragon when she transforms into human. That would literally be like 10% CDR. man just hop on the boat with the rest of us that don't get anything from cloud Dragon. Elise, Jayce, Nidalee, Shyvanna, Quinn, and Udyr got the shaft on those dragon changes. I personally think the soul and dragon bonus for storm should be changed all together. regular CDR that does not stack on top of other cdr from items and a smaller movespeed buff gained by attacking or casting any ability sounds more reasonable and more inclusive. giving 10% ability cdr would allow you to itemize more for stats you want without having to worry about cdr as much so you could skip a cdr item for a similar item that provides similar or better effects. I think a movespeed buff like the old boot enchantment Furor would be more reasonable than the current nimbus cloak effect we get now and it would be all inclusive where as current cloud ignores non-ult champs
Don't think for a moment that I do not think it is not unfair, but all those except Quinn, do actually benefit, is it fair and noticeable no, but they do get 10-40% from their lock out. Udyr should have it applied to all his abilities. Shyvana though is supposed to be the dragon taking queen, yet literally does not use the dragon and her movement speed is applied once she ults rather than when she lands making it more lack luster. The only thing I can think of for the rest is. Quinn: Increase MVSPD by 5-10% per drake. I was thinking reducing her mana, but it eventually drops to 0 so Quinn is the one champion beside Shyvana that needs a unique effect outside of CD. Elise etc reduce lock out by a .5 seconds Udyr Apply to all, (That's 2.4+ any CDR That's actually good)
: Can Shyvana get some benefit from cloud drake? Your dragonslaying paradigm champion gains absolutely no benefit from one of the four drakes that can spawn, feels very bad and counter to her fantasy. Cloud maps are super depressing.
10 Fury per dragon when she transforms into human. That would literally be like 10% CDR.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: December 6
I know I'm late to the party, but I'd hoped I could inject some things. Can Shyvana gain 10 fury from cloud per cloud? This is the same as 10% CDR and would not make her the only champion that gains nothing from Dragon, since champions like Nid/Jaycee are still affect though very slightly. Also can she gain fury while dead? Akalis Shroud follows into Mordes shadow realm, I believe this was not the intent. Could alcoves be used for anything else? A spot to get a free ward or health relic?
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=00000002000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-26T20:02:36.256+0000) > > Gonna have to help me figure out which one you are talking about and what specifically. (I am not an expert in the cheap sex toys field.) > > The headless model is.. well... headless, so I kinda see it there, but The Dragon head is supposed to look more like a Star and the Human crown that has a galaxy within it. https://i.imgur.com/liXwBgS.jpg[/img] Uh. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=000000020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T22:49:32.530+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/liXwBgS.jpg[/img] > Uh. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} Again that is a headless Shyvana. Her head is above that so you can see the neck and the stones that guide her neck. I simply cut her head off so it's a nub. She should be on all fours as well.
: > [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-11-26T18:16:29.799+0000) > > Relationship goals "ASol, get back in the kitchen"
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-26T20:00:21.025+0000) > > "ASol, get back in the kitchen" I wanted to put that line on the VO so bad, lol. Overall despite it being to a man and usually sexism doesn't matter when it is, I retracted it to make sure I didn't offend people.
Neamean (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T17:57:16.301+0000) > > Because DS consume stars and Asol makes them? > > So rather; why is DS Shyvana not a thing where she is the Ying to Asols Yang? He makes Stars she eats them. If we doing a yin to his yang can we make darkstar anivia instead.
> [{quoted}](name=Neamean,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2019-11-26T21:08:35.068+0000) > > If we doing a yin to his yang can we make darkstar anivia instead. But, but... Anivia is not even a dragon. :( They would both be Star Dragons.
BlackXIV (EUW)
: Then I'd still rush Tiamat.
That's fair, was just trying to avoid the HP regen, active and expense. Certain Champions like Warrior, but don't need it's AOE, like {{champion:141}} {{champion:120}}. Those champions shouldn't need to take a hit in order to get that passive they don't really want or need. It's possible to add that with reducing the AD instead and keeping the CDR then nothing changes build wise and you lose a few AD for a lot of clearing power.
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Mgyr08pI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T20:09:30.837+0000) > > Or just a random thought, remove the CDR only and make a Tiamat passive that is only effective on minions and monsters. If it builds out of Tiamat why would the passive downgrade when you upgrade it?
I was not saying to use Tiamat, rather like a pick axe/long swords then combine. That way you don't have to slap on base regen and the active component, junglers power don't change PVP they just clear better. TIamat is also expensive, and delays the jungle item a bit and is much less smoother than 1100 gold for caulfields.
BlackXIV (EUW)
: Warrior Enchantment: should it have a passive like other jungle items?
Or just a random thought, remove the CDR only and make a Tiamat passive that is only effective on minions and monsters.
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:20:34.420+0000) > > Well that's the idea I had for Shyvana, haven't really worked on it since, but... [if interested here's the link ](https://www.reddit.com/r/shyvanamains/comments/coreuw/ultimate_skin_idea_dark_star_shyvana_incomplete/) > > This skin is much more detailed in my head and they'd get a lot of lines together. I really haven't spent a lot of time getting it pretty, but I need to. Why does her head in dragon form look like ... a cheap silicon sex toy?
> [{quoted}](name=Bropocolypse,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=0000000200000001,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:58:30.197+0000) > > Why does her head in dragon form look like ... a cheap silicon sex toy? Gonna have to help me figure out which one you are talking about and what specifically. (I am not an expert in the cheap sex toys field.) The headless model is.. well... headless, so I kinda see it there, but The Dragon head is supposed to look more like a Star and the Human crown that has a galaxy within it.
ßlameMyADC (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:20:34.420+0000) > > Well that's the idea I had for Shyvana, haven't really worked on it since, but... [if interested here's the link ](https://www.reddit.com/r/shyvanamains/comments/coreuw/ultimate_skin_idea_dark_star_shyvana_incomplete/) > > This skin is much more detailed in my head and they'd get a lot of lines together. I really haven't spent a lot of time getting it pretty, but I need to. That looks really interesting. I can imagine a dual release, both Dark Star {{champion:102}} and Dark Star {{champion:136}} could be a dope thing.
> [{quoted}](name=ßlameMyADC,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=0000000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T19:26:59.925+0000) > > That looks really interesting. I can imagine a dual release, both Dark Star {{champion:102}} and Dark Star {{champion:136}} could be a dope thing. Yeah, they would be like the bosses of the universe, it would make sense since, a cosmic/dark star human, would still be "weaker" if you will than a cosmic/DS Dragon. I love this concept I wish I could see if Riot would actually entertain something like this.
ßlameMyADC (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T17:57:16.301+0000) > > Because DS consume stars and Asol makes them? > > So rather why is DS Shyvana not a thing where she is the Ying to Asols Yang? He makes them she eats them. AS LONG AS WE ARE TALKING DRAGONS, WE COOL MAN
> [{quoted}](name=ßlameMyADC,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T18:01:22.127+0000) > > AS LONG AS WE ARE TALKING DRAGONS, WE COOL MAN I'm down.
The E77 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-26T17:57:16.301+0000) > > Because DS consume stars and Asol makes them? > > So rather why is DS Shyvana not a thing where she is the Ying to Asols Yang? He makes them she eats them. i think it'd be a pretty cool skin idea of dark star Asol, not only would it look awesome, imagine 3 black holes orbiting him, but it'd also be cool coz they could either make him a corrupted, kinda like jhin, who was a cosmic but got corrupted to dark star, or could be like an Anti-Asol, the leader of the dark stars and (in the dark star time line) be the original dark star
> [{quoted}](name=The E77,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Q7VMbKNk,comment-id=00000002,timestamp=2019-11-26T18:48:52.298+0000) > > i think it'd be a pretty cool skin idea of dark star Asol, not only would it look awesome, imagine 3 black holes orbiting him, but it'd also be cool coz they could either make him a corrupted, kinda like jhin, who was a cosmic but got corrupted to dark star, or could be like an Anti-Asol, the leader of the dark stars and (in the dark star time line) be the original dark star Well that's the idea I had for Shyvana, haven't really worked on it since, but... [if interested here's the link ](https://www.reddit.com/r/shyvanamains/comments/coreuw/ultimate_skin_idea_dark_star_shyvana_incomplete/) This skin is much more detailed in my head and they'd get a lot of lines together. I really haven't spent a lot of time getting it pretty, but I need to.
ßlameMyADC (EUNE)
: [MUST SEE] MOST ILLOGICAL THING IN THE HISTORY OF THINGS MAYBE EVER
Because DS consume stars and Asol makes them? So rather; why is DS Shyvana not a thing where she is the Ying to Asols Yang? He makes Stars she eats them.
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEJ3Xbzh,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2019-11-25T22:18:36.027+0000) > > It was less about their current plans and more about they are all a part of the 1000 day club. > > Anyone from the club would suffice. > {{champion:72}} 1674 {{champion:14}} 1321 {{champion:80}} 1174 > {{champion:101}} 1674 {{champion:203}} 1279 {{champion:57}} 1112 > {{champion:26}} 1660 {{champion:102}} 1279 {{champion:111}} 1110 > {{champion:82}} 1650 {{champion:106}} 1272 {{champion:48}} 1110 > {{champion:421}} 1614 {{champion:44}} 1230 {{champion:432}} 1103 > {{champion:161}} 1334 {{champion:429}} 1195 {{champion:30}} 1103 > > > {{champion:268}} 1040 > {{champion:133}} 1026 They just gave zilean a skin That's one from the club, that's my point dude....not sure why you quoted me. And they're likely to give Voli and Fiddle new skins on release of their reworks in 2020. And even if they don't, all their skins will feel newish due to the reworks. Everyone gets it, there are champs who need skins, my point is Zilean just got one - that's one off the list and I'm happy about that.
> They > just > gave > zilean > a > skin > >.... one off the list and I'm happy about that. Okay, and I made it just before that was announced, and also he could still lose that skin (highly unlikely) Until it is released he is still a member of the 1000 day club, he is just packing his bags, and everyone is getting his party ready lol. Morde is still there after his rework, since ... ya know no skin... Like do you really want me to edit it? I'm happy for anyone that get's out. I really don't see your point in clarifying that, yes we know he is getting a skin, but it's a joke, and Zilean is still there, I mean Udyr is likely going back in 950 days lol.
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEJ3Xbzh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-11-25T14:41:15.018+0000) > > Soon > {{champion:101}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:102}} One of us. > {{champion:38}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:203}} One of us. > {{champion:26}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:106}} One of us. Zilean just got one. And Voli might get one with his rework, but even if he doesn't all his skins will be like newish thanks to the rework. I still want a new Xerath, Kindred, Zyra, and Shyv skin tho!!!! Q.Q > [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEJ3Xbzh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-25T15:01:47.494+0000) > > Personally I LOVE Zyra but IK how Riot sees her... > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} They better respect her!!!!!!!!!!! Q.Q Seriously though, I thought she was popular enough to get more skins! =(
> [{quoted}](name=xox BaByDoLL xox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=fEJ3Xbzh,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-11-25T21:52:50.498+0000) > > Zilean just got one. > And Voli might get one with his rework, but even if he doesn't all his skins will be like newish thanks to the rework. > > I still want a new Xerath, Kindred, Zyra, and Shyv skin tho!!!! Q.Q > > They better respect her!!!!!!!!!!! Q.Q > > Seriously though, I thought she was popular enough to get more skins! =( It was less about their current plans and more about they are all a part of the 1000 day club. Anyone from the club would suffice. {{champion:72}} 1674 {{champion:14}} 1321 {{champion:80}} 1174 {{champion:101}} 1674 {{champion:203}} 1279 {{champion:57}} 1112 {{champion:26}} 1660 {{champion:102}} 1279 {{champion:111}} 1110 {{champion:82}} 1650 {{champion:106}} 1272 {{champion:48}} 1110 {{champion:421}} 1614 {{champion:44}} 1230 {{champion:432}} 1103 {{champion:161}} 1334 {{champion:429}} 1195 {{champion:30}} 1103 {{champion:268}} 1040 {{champion:133}} 1026
Cerenox (EUW)
: Cloud drake and shapeshifting champions
I feel like Shyvana Should be simple. 10 Fury, it's the exact same as 10% cdr. {{champion:76}} {{champion:126}} {{champion:60}} All have small lock outs that are impacted by the 10% technically it does do something.... albeit very VERY minor. They just have really short CD like Kassadin. {{champion:150}} does have an ult and does not need anything special. {{champion:77}} Is the only other champion that like Shyvana does not have a true ultimate cool down rather just a timeout from all his abilities. Reducing his lock out on all his abilities could work. A bit Ironic that {{champion:102}} is the only champion that get's literally 0 benefit from the Dragon lol except her nerfed passive of course.
: It's been 991 days since Zyra last got a skin.
Soon {{champion:101}} {{champion:72}} {{champion:102}} One of us. {{champion:38}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:203}} One of us. {{champion:26}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:106}} One of us.
: The poison itself isn't primarily the changes themselves. The poison is the fact that we as the end user who openly support this game, especially those who have been around for all of its 10 years, have absolutely no say before massive changes are implemented, and we equally have no say in the trivial things that have been driving us mad for years. If a company cared enough about growth opportunities, they would statistically poll their consumers and if the results were that 70% of consumers found an extreme interest to the idea that their coffee would now contain different ingredients than what they were used to even without a choice to opt out for the remaining 30%, especially after sampling is made available, then of course there would be less severe backlash because -we- decided as a whole that that was what we wanted. Damage control is important, but damage prevention is vastly more optimal. Again, minority will be shafted, there is no way around that with leveraging decisions via statistics. However, we can at least still uncover the best positive outcome. Change for the sake of change has never been a particularly strong strategy in the business world and ultimately ends up doing more harm than good. The implementation of something new without the removal or deterioration of something old is more preferable. Sometimes even changing nothing is better than changing just to attempt to refresh things. A better idea would have been instead for Riot to address the plethora of trivial matters raised over the years for Season 10. It could have been as simple as duplicate Season 9, patch it up, sharpen, polish and re-shipping it would have yielded a much more happier crowd overall. The changes would have been more well-received as they came from the players themselves. These boards would become desolate or a paradise full of praising. Yet, here we still are, disgruntled, reminiscing, hoping, speculating, and complaining. Now, one could certainly argue that this is not our game. One could also tack on the compound argument that the game is free to play and that you are free to leave if you do not like it. Regardless, the game would undoubtedly become more prosperous, enjoyable and sustainable if the player had just a little more voice over the state of the game. We are capable of great ideas too and would love to see them brought to life. This simple concept would take the game to a new level, if enough players shared the same sentiments for changes to be released. The game still has potential to become far greater than it has ever been and waiting for this moment is why some of us veteran players are still sticking around. But it is indeed their game to do as they wish. Though, when the underlining qualities of something completely diminish, so will its supporters.
Since I doubt we are talking about the preaseason any more I'm just going to go of the rails with you lol. > The poison itself isn't primarily the changes themselves. The poison is the fact that we as the end user who openly support this game, especially those who have been around for all of its 10 years, have absolutely no say before massive changes are implemented, and we equally have no say in the trivial things that have been driving us mad for years. False as a collective group the community has made multiple changes. The largest one of recent is the ranked changes. That Riot wanted to push no matter what, but after a few months was finally pulled. Recently Eternals seem to be suffering the same issues with massive lash back, and Riot are reanalyzing it and potentially ice boxing it. Per individuals For myself, looking at the eternal I checked to see if anyone posted something similar to me about Shyvanas Dragon eternal counter. No one did, meaning I personally influenced Riot to change the eternal to R's landed to Dragons acquired. Whether or not that sticks is unknown. A player recommended Sonas ammo bar which was to be implemented soon. As far as larger changes go I am unaware and I doubt one ever has been done where 1 players recommended a change that was large and no one jumped on the bandwagon before it was done. However, Dragon Master Swain was not a Riot concept, rather credit goes to the creator of the original piece. While not nearly to the extent we'd all like, the community can make a difference sometimes, and remember over all the customers rule, if Riot were to displease all it's customers at once, Riot would quickly go bankrupt. > If a company cared enough about growth opportunities, they would statistically poll their consumers and if the results were that 70% of consumers found an extreme interest to the idea that their coffee would now contain different ingredients than what they were used to even without a choice to opt out for the remaining 30%, especially after sampling is made available, then of course there would be less severe backlash because -we- decided as a whole that that was what we wanted. Damage control is important, but damage prevention is vastly more optimal. But how do you know that 70% do or do not like it? Perhaps, like myself, many more enjoy the changes. What's to say they are not appealing to the majority? League has only grown, some parts artificially, but you cannot deny that league is larger than it was 3 years ago, whether or not it's the same number as they post is up in the air. As a side point before we go into the minorities, I get what you are saying, but it's slightly unfair since League must be kept fresh, if it were to stagnate it would slowly wither. So these changes are "necessary evils" if you will. > Again, minority will be shafted, there is no way around that with leveraging decisions via statistics. However, we can at least still uncover the best positive outcome. Change for the sake of change has never been a particularly strong strategy in the business world and ultimately ends up doing more harm than good. The implementation of something new without the removal or deterioration of something old is more preferable. Sometimes even changing nothing is better than changing just to attempt to refresh things. As in my side point, this is necessary changes as they need to spice up something, (can you imagine if we were stuck on season 9 forever? Lol, This game would have 5 years tops.) The "best possible outcome" is ambiguous and determined by each individual. Unfortunately, a large crowd that is still the minority losing out is the way of larger games, they cannot and WILL NOT please everyone. Therefore their "best possible outcome" can only be determined by stats and the majorities voice. > A better idea would have been instead for Riot to address the plethora of trivial matters raised over the years for Season 10. It could have been as simple as duplicate Season 9, patch it up, sharpen, polish and re-shipping it would have yielded a much more happier crowd overall. The changes would have been more well-received as they came from the players themselves. While these "Trivial matters" could be simple changes etc. If Riot kept SoS or kept Jungle EXP the same. Those issues just remain. Jaxs E is always up and Powerganking is still op. Preseason level changes are needed as they bomb many of those Trials at once. However, they do damage other things as well and that's what needs to be correct by patching. Note Turret plating was the largest change from last season, most of it remained the same, unless bounties are included. This was keeping season 8 and adding some flair to it, it did improve the season 9, but ultimate did not do enough about damage. This season introduced many things to combat damage, we'll see what the end result is soon. >These boards would become desolate or a paradise full of praising. Yet, here we still are, disgruntled, reminiscing, hoping, speculating, and complaining. Hate to break it to you, but this will NEVER happen. The boards are hyper toxic and there is a reason some Rioters avoids them. > Now, one could certainly argue that this is not our game. One could also tack on the compound argument that the game is free to play and that you are free to leave if you do not like it. You can, but they'd be wrong, when you invest enough time into a game, it becomes more than an online thing you start getting connected. Yes, it's free, but some have invested money and others a lot of time. So their point is null. Regardless, the game would undoubtedly become more prosperous, enjoyable and sustainable if the player had just a little more voice over the state of the game. Certain players, unfortunately, many players have poor analysis. Recently Senna was all the rage about her stupid op Stealth cloud. So many post and up votes about this is stupid broken. Tell me where are they now? Nothing about her E changed, why is it not OP anymore? Many players have poor analysis. Even mains. I've talked to many Shyvana mains that I look at the screen and say to myself, "did they really just type that?" How do you not know that Shyvana W is not physical with over 300 games? SO there definitely players Riot does need to listen to, but unfortunately they are rare unicorns to find. We are capable of great ideas too and would love to see them brought to life. This simple concept would take the game to a new level, if enough players shared the same sentiments for changes to be released. The game still has potential to become far greater than it has ever been and waiting for this moment is why some of us veteran players are still sticking around. United changes have been made even reverts called for, LB/Rengo/Kog It can happen, but I'd agree the frequency leaves a lot to be desired. > But it is indeed their game to do as they wish. Though, when the underlining qualities of something completely diminish, so will its supporters. Riot is not at the level I think they want to be either when it comes to feedback and community interaction, in part though I believe it's both parties fault. Riot has very... "poor" reasoning at times, and in order to keep things secret will blunder and make weird or silly statements. Or flat out lie about a change they say will go through and never does. On the flip side the community is uber toxic as a whole. (Yes there are players that are not.) Riot tends to avoid them as their analysis is usually. RIOT FIX RIVEN IDK HOW BUT SHE IS OP!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOU LIVES? Both of which are not very good for the end goal of having seamless communication.
Charmy Bird (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AIQ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=b1NHIi6K,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-22T17:40:35.057+0000) > > I think I missed your point then, are you saying that jungle feels weak because you can't keep up with solo laners or come back XP was removed? > > Shaco kept up with his solo laners Aatrox and Ori, you were about 1-2 levels behind most the mid game until 25 min where all 4 of you were nearly the same XP. > > Shaco clearly kept up despite the nerfs, while ganking too. You didn't but you still didn't better than you GP who I am assuming got camped. > > Now if you are talking about comeback XP, I think that it is not good for game since you get a "reward" for losing. Jungle doesn't seem weaker to me, but again I could just be biased as I have only stomped in preseason. I wouldn't say your games have any alarming trends either. I think Solo lanes should maintain a level lead, while Junglers have one over bot lane. Since jungle is a bit safer than lanes when it comes to securing gold/minion even though it's less safe over all . Yea ofc losing shouldn't be rewarded but being passive and farming should be rewarding. In theast ekko game I had I stomped and we even won while our adc was afk because ahead the whole game. But if someone isn't performing well he should be able to comeback and not be behind all game even though he is ahead in farming. To sum up the jg xp nerfs makes it impossible for a weaker jungler to comeback
So, I'm a power farmer (Shyvana main), but I do not think that if someone took a risk ganking and succeed and was efficient, should get an advantage over a power farmer. Because of risk. I am not okay with the way champions were camping lanes ignoring farm or only farming red side, and power ganking that was nonpunishable since you' would still be behind in EXP and gold despite farming. This go around, if a jungler chooses to be passive and the other is aggressive and takes risk the aggro one should be rewarded, but if he should fail a gank or be inefficient then the power farming champion should be stronger and be able to punish later. Your games follow this premise (from a statistical view) So far tuning is needed, like always, but the jungle direction IMO is on track to a better experience over all. IDK I guess we'll have to go beyond 3 days of data to find out.
: Hey, thanks for reporting this! Was there a Shaco or another champion with a clone in the game that this happened in?
If the games match up with the objectives/bans, Shaco was in this one. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/match/eune/2317070132#participant4 This one did not contain a clone champion. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/match/eune/2316450030#participant10
Show more

AIQ

Level 350 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion