Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I'm pretty sure it has more to do with the fact she's obnoxious and bratty but ok
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GGJoQ9kE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-21T19:34:49.202+0000) > > I'm pretty sure it has more to do with the fact she's obnoxious and bratty but ok You seem to not understand. I agree with the description you gave of her, but lets say she kept her personality but grew huge bazookas, would you still find her annoying?
Rioter Comments
ADC Bard (NA)
: There will never be conscious robots, just like there will never be flying cars and light speed teleportation or anything you kids believe will happen in the future. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=IiaQBAPZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-21T11:38:11.707+0000) > > There will never be conscious robots, just like there will never be flying cars and light speed teleportation or anything you kids believe will happen in the future. > > {{champion:432}} Technically there already are, humans are not much more then biological robots. One day there will be mechanical robots with consciousness created by man. And when that day comes we better not still use imagery of them like we have until now or they will become a larger thorn in our side then the Mexicans.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-24T06:13:22.730+0000) > > Im sorry but you are wrong on everything. You live by strict rules that you want everyone else to follow like an archetypal nazi. You are probably a closet furry and you cant handle that there is one person who dont like them. \>You're probably a closet furry https://i.imgur.com/evZNvDT.png[/img] What if i told you that *I am a full fledged fucking furry M8*
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000010000000100000000000000000005,timestamp=2017-08-25T16:51:50.714+0000) > > 1: Silencing someone does not make you a Nazi, It just makes you an asshole. > > 2: the problem is that none of the ones turned into yordles were human midgets.. Except Corki, Because lets be honest, He even *Looks* Like a midget, And Amumu.. Because lets be honest, Living children mummies are not something people want in a game. > > I mean, Tristanda was a.. What, Megling? Which was essentially just another varient of weird furry midgets. > > Veigar was throughout lore always a Yordle, Infact, part of his old lore stated as such: > > Amumu... That's a big problem as you know, The whole thing of Children in the game (Especially when you consider annie), Is that the characters die, But Amumu is already dead, soo... yeah. > > And those are the only changes to any actual lore.. > > So, really, You're only complaining about 2 characters, And 1 of which technically doesnt even have fur, soooooooo... *Shrug* Why cant we have dying children in a game? They die all the time IRL. Its more sad when an adult die because they have had time refining their persona, a child is a blank slate. There are 2 human midgets left, however many has already been turned, and I want them to become human midgets again as they were meant to be.
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-24T06:13:22.730+0000) > > Im sorry but you are wrong on everything. You live by strict rules that you want everyone else to follow like an archetypal nazi. You are probably a closet furry and you cant handle that there is one person who dont like them. \>You're probably a closet furry https://i.imgur.com/evZNvDT.png[/img] What if i told you that *I am a full fledged fucking furry M8*
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000010000000100000000000000000003,timestamp=2017-08-24T21:18:40.410+0000) > > .. > > 1: You literally called me and a moderator nazis and associated furries with child-fuckers, and *I'm* the one spewing obscenities? > > 2: While its considerably hard to explain due to the fact that there is no explanation that is not too broad, nor too narrow, The best, and probably most accurate explanation i can come up with, Is a large demographic of people who fetishize animals in either art or life style to the point that they will either draw Furry art, Dress up in fur suits, Or just in general browse and join in furry RP's, But in general live lives much similar to "Normal" (Be it, Normal is a term of perspective) lives like other human beings. > > That being said, I'm still pretty sure you're faking whatever ignorance you show. If you try to silence someone then yes you are a nazi. And remember this thread is not about the furries, its about riot turning all human dwarfs in league into yordles. It just happened to devolve into a discussion about a strange sub culture. Its not important what furries are all about, I think they are creepy as hell, thats my opinion, and whatever the internet says, I think some dank scheisse is going on behidn the scenes.
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-24T06:13:22.730+0000) > > Im sorry but you are wrong on everything. You live by strict rules that you want everyone else to follow like an archetypal nazi. You are probably a closet furry and you cant handle that there is one person who dont like them. \>You're probably a closet furry https://i.imgur.com/evZNvDT.png[/img] What if i told you that *I am a full fledged fucking furry M8*
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000010000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-24T14:56:03.048+0000) > > ... no? > > I mean, Why the fuck would i go into a thread like "Lel i'm a furry" ? > > Also, Me being a furry is not why i have beef with you, If anything, Its your fake ignorance upon the subject and the fact you called me a Nazi, After basically saying "You're wrong because you didn't go in to actually looking up what a furry is", Which seems quite obviously true from how hostile you are right now. > > Because all furries dress up as animals, and i have any say of what goes into the game *Whatsoever* > > *obvious fucking sarcasm hint fucking hint* You seem very aggravated and I dont want you to go berzerk or something, but I have to ask. Please explain what exactly is a furry then? And how can this belief drive you so far as to spew obscenities at your fellow humans?
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-23T20:57:45.523+0000) > > Listen, the furries is a mysterious community and not alot is known about them. Can you really fault me for not knowing all the details? Even if I searched I wouldnt be able to get information because its secret. Lmfao I don't think anything related to furries is a secret to anyone. They draw animals or anthro animals, sometimes they draw porn, sometimes that porn is really weird, sometimes they wear fursuits, others just hang out with the community. There's kids that are furries that just specifically like things like Sonic or Star Fox and they like wearing ears and a tail. However I think you mentioned thinking you're an animal but those aren't furries, they can be but you're thinking of otherkin. And otherkin can also believe they were clouds in a past life or demons or angels or other nonhumans that arent just animals. Its basically if personas/fursonas became a religion where it was your spiritual self in a past life in an alternate universe. This is a lot of effort to reply to an obvious troll tho lol. Like its pretty obvious there isn't some secret to being a furry, you can get on an art site make an account and start talking to people and there's no barrier to entry, this isn't Scientology.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000010000000100000001,timestamp=2017-08-24T11:59:39.009+0000) > > Lmfao > > I don't think anything related to furries is a secret to anyone. They draw animals or anthro animals, sometimes they draw porn, sometimes that porn is really weird, sometimes they wear fursuits, others just hang out with the community. There's kids that are furries that just specifically like things like Sonic or Star Fox and they like wearing ears and a tail. > > However I think you mentioned thinking you're an animal but those aren't furries, they can be but you're thinking of otherkin. And otherkin can also believe they were clouds in a past life or demons or angels or other nonhumans that arent just animals. Its basically if personas/fursonas became a religion where it was your spiritual self in a past life in an alternate universe. > > This is a lot of effort to reply to an obvious troll tho lol. Like its pretty obvious there isn't some secret to being a furry, you can get on an art site make an account and start talking to people and there's no barrier to entry, this isn't Scientology.
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-24T06:13:22.730+0000) > > Im sorry but you are wrong on everything. You live by strict rules that you want everyone else to follow like an archetypal nazi. You are probably a closet furry and you cant handle that there is one person who dont like them. \>You're probably a closet furry https://i.imgur.com/evZNvDT.png[/img] What if i told you that *I am a full fledged fucking furry M8*
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-24T06:25:50.641+0000) > > \>You're probably a closet furry > > https://i.imgur.com/evZNvDT.png[/img] > > What if i told you that *I am a full fledged fucking furry M8* Well ofcourse you have beef with me then. Why didnt you say so from the beginning? I know why, because then you couldnt preach your ideology without being biased. You know what, you can dress up like whatever you want. Christ my dad used to dress in women garments when he thought no one was home. Does that mean I want that kind of stuff in my games? Hell no!
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-23T20:57:45.523+0000) > > Listen, the furries is a mysterious community and not alot is known about them. Quite a lot is known of them Because you know, Its not like they are this fucking tribe down in the amazon. Literally, Just go to tumbler, or if you dare, Into one of the several sites they Inhabit >Can you really fault me for not knowing all the details? Yes. Because what you originally said was, Well, Fairly close to a damn assumption, Which is immediately killed by education, which i previously mentioned is not that hard to learn. > Even if I searched I wouldnt be able to get information because its secret. No its not. > > All this because we got sidetracked. Guess what, sometimes you get offended, shit happens. Because apparently everyone's first thought of furries is "Oh, Like -Snip-, Yeah! totally!". No, Shit like that *Doesnt* happen by people who even go as far to look up what furries are. > Now please dont stray from the subject matter any more. Technically, Yordles are furry animals, I dont see how its straying off the subject, However, i could just stop commenting if you dont wanna continue.
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000010000000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-23T21:35:29.150+0000) > > Quite a lot is known of them Because you know, Its not like they are this fucking tribe down in the amazon. Literally, Just go to tumbler, or if you dare, Into one of the several sites they Inhabit > > Yes. Because what you originally said was, Well, Fairly close to a damn assumption, Which is immediately killed by education, which i previously mentioned is not that hard to learn. > > No its not. > > Because apparently everyone's first thought of furries is "Oh, Like -Snip-, Yeah! totally!". No, Shit like that *Doesnt* happen by people who even go as far to look up what furries are. > > Technically, Yordles are furry animals, I dont see how its straying off the subject, However, i could just stop commenting if you dont wanna continue. Im sorry but you are wrong on everything. You live by strict rules that you want everyone else to follow like -snip-. You are probably a closet furry and you cant handle that there is one person who dont like them.
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=00000000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-23T18:09:54.860+0000) > > Oh Mr internet bully has entered the room to spoil yet another perfectly legit discussion. Listen pal, we are all different and describe things in different ways. If you dont accept them all then youre not better then a nazi. ... Associating Furries with, Forgive me wardens, %%%%philes and other people who do things that is Basically *fucking illegal* is the problem. Yes, Furries will fetishize about as much as they want, But it all remains within.. Mostly legal boundries (Will explain later), Where as the aphore mentioned "%%%%'s" Clearly just wanna fuck children. Now, If you cant tell the difference between Fetishizing and just wanting to fuck something, Then i advise you drop the fucking arguement, M'kay?
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=000000000001000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2017-08-23T19:43:23.847+0000) > > ... > > Associating Furries with, Forgive me wardens, %%%%philes and other people who do things that is Basically *fucking illegal* is the problem. > > Yes, Furries will fetishize about as much as they want, But it all remains within.. Mostly legal boundries (Will explain later), Where as the aphore mentioned "%%%%'s" Clearly just wanna fuck children. > > Now, If you cant tell the difference between Fetishizing and just wanting to fuck something, Then i advise you drop the fucking arguement, M'kay? Listen, the furries is a mysterious community and not alot is known about them. Can you really fault me for not knowing all the details? Even if I searched I wouldnt be able to get information because its secret. All this because we got sidetracked. Guess what, sometimes you get offended, shit happens. I hear people crack small penis jokes all the time, do you think i go and prosecute them? No. Im a reasonable person and I realize that just because someone says something that affects me emotionally I cant just go and fuck their life upp. Now please dont stray from the subject matter any more.
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-23T17:35:10.436+0000) > > Yes that is it! Why wouldnt I insult them? -snip- I heard its just an elaborate way to mate with people out of your circle (ie too young, pretty, rich etz.) Alright lad, all that language on half your comments and on the OP isn't OK at all. I'm giving you a warning to stop that kind of writing, because this is neither a good place to use it, nor is it acceptable to insult groups of people by comparing them to... other kinds of people or making wild assumptions about them.
> [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-23T17:38:53.127+0000) > > Alright lad, all that language on half your comments and on the OP isn't OK at all. I'm giving you a warning to stop that kind of writing, because this is neither a good place to use it, nor is it acceptable to insult groups of people by comparing them to... other kinds of people or making wild assumptions about them. Oh Mr internet bully has entered the room to spoil yet another perfectly legit discussion. Listen pal, we are all different and describe things in different ways. If you dont accept them all then youre not better then a nazi.
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-08-23T16:59:34.053+0000) > > No they really exist. Its a whole community. I remember watching a documentary and they even made fake tails to wear in their trousers because they wanted to be animals so bad. ... Not joking, This sounds like a poor insulting way of saying "Furries"...
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-08-23T17:01:33.302+0000) > > ... > > Not joking, This sounds like a poor insulting way of saying "Furries"... Yes that is it! Why wouldnt I insult them? -snip- I heard its just an elaborate way to mate with people out of your circle (ie too young, pretty, rich etz.)
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-23T15:22:32.047+0000) > > I told you. They remind me of those people who want to be half cow/bunny half human and -snip-. No place for that in this game. ... Literally for all we know you ate shrooms and had a really bad trip and thats how you know/thought of those
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-08-23T15:42:10.482+0000) > > ... > > Literally for all we know you ate shrooms and had a really bad trip and thats how you know/thought of those No they really exist. Its a whole community. I remember watching a documentary and they even made fake tails to wear in their trousers because they wanted to be animals so bad.
: ... Um, Last time i checked Corki was already considered a yordle so... also the fuck is wrong with yordles?
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8vLWP6bX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-23T15:16:31.184+0000) > > ... > > Um, Last time i checked Corki was already considered a yordle so... > > also the fuck is wrong with yordles? I told you. They remind me of those people who want to be half cow/bunny half human and then -snip-. No place for that in this game.
: Humanity is a failure
Its because we are the ones who made it to the egg while our siblings died in a pool of v4ginal discharge. Now their ghosts hunt us.
: Should you all ways indulge you're girlfrends fetish?
I think you missheard. Im pretty sure she likes "swallowing" huge "snakes.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I want to replace my diet with protein powder or something
: LCS teams should start hiring people in bronze
What if the person has destroyed his own mind with bitterness and those few times a win is imminent he intentionally throws?
: LCS teams should start hiring people in bronze
Are you denying the existance of extremely skilled players who cant climb because they are constantly griefed?
: LCS teams should start hiring people in bronze
All of you... Im disghusted. You live in denial. You watch the streamers dreamy world and think its reality. Reality is gritty and in bronze there exist some abominable winlords. Its truth.
: all of the players in the lcs could 1v9 their way out of bronze bronze is only hard to climb out of when you're actually a bronze player
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=ypFwxrg3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-29T00:07:36.430+0000) > > all of the players in the lcs could 1v9 their way out of bronze > > bronze is only hard to climb out of when you're actually a bronze player Thats not true. Noone of the LCS players has played in bronze over an enlongated period of time. They just steamroll a coupple of games, get godly mmr, and then start getting paired with other competent people, after that its easy games.
Rioter Comments
: They would need a pretty larger impact than "what dragon spawns." Especially considering the answer is always 3 infernal 2 mountain
> [{quoted}](name=Social Justice 1,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=dXcvvksk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-27T21:39:25.194+0000) > > They would need a pretty larger impact than "what dragon spawns." Especially considering the answer is always 3 infernal 2 mountain Not true, what if your team suck? Then you could make the water dragon spawn so that the enemy wouldnt get a good dragon.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KF7tEyr5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-09-09T15:43:43.414+0000) > > But other people cant see it. Doesn't matter. Means they don't want to see it.
> [{quoted}](name=SpiralBlack,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KF7tEyr5,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2016-09-09T16:14:27.079+0000) > > Doesn't matter. Means they don't want to see it. That would be the case if it was your face we where talking about.
: https://mapskins.com/ There are several old models + voices you can use with this program. Wooxy is love, wooxy is life.
> [{quoted}](name=MysteriousBootie,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=KF7tEyr5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-09-09T14:46:36.928+0000) > > https://mapskins.com/ > > There are several old models + voices you can use with this program. Wooxy is love, wooxy is life. But other people cant see it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When you hover over a champ in your pool in your player tab it will show if you got a crate with a champ or not this season where you also view the champ's mastery.
> [{quoted}](name=BogusDecoy,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=mO5fnREh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-07-15T12:58:51.088+0000) > > When you hover over a champ in your pool in your player tab it will show if you got a crate with a champ or not this season where you also view the champ's mastery. Yeah sorry but that didn't answer any of my questions.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5LOvAm3E,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-14T21:38:55.572+0000) > > You think exactly like those I talk about, you cant even tell a bad image from a good image, because all that matters to you is quantity, quantity which is the only thing that matters in this world, this you have been tought. It doesnt matter what its made of, how it looks or if it works, if it has high quantity its good. > > > The game mechanics, or amount of content released is fine. The problem is the direction the artistical side has taken. Add to this that they always just release new skins for the same champions and you have a bad concept. RIOT is trying so hard to find their art style, but ends up with something that looks like it came right out of any of these animated animal movies like ice age, mixed with some Nuruto ninja shit. > > Sure the pancake feet looked bad, but it had a style and atmosphere, none of which future generation will know what it even is if we continue on this road. Pizza feet. riot releases very little content compared to the 1st 2 seasons. so by all means this is more developed. style and atmosphere, are you a little intoxicated with your own argument. the game has developed in both those categories over the years. So riot isn't releasing more content and what they do release is polished. where is the problem
> [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5LOvAm3E,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-15T01:26:09.529+0000) > > Pizza feet. riot releases very little content compared to the 1st 2 seasons. so by all means this is more developed. > style and atmosphere, are you a little intoxicated with your own argument. the game has developed in both those categories over the years. > So riot isn't releasing more content and what they do release is polished. where is the problem No it isn't more polished, it just has more pixels, its convoluted. But you cant see this because all you care about is quantity.
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5LOvAm3E,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-14T20:01:26.435+0000) > > Well I can see that you have *a lot* of experience when it comes to being underdeveloped. > > And yeah there is a *gray scale*, but as you stated, we only get to see some of it, and *that's* what the big companies show. They are a collective window into the world of art. *That's* why its so important that they get it right, or they will be spreading shit, and people will eat that shit, and say: Hey, that was good! > > If you are a *successful* business that has an influence on *a lot* of people you have to be very careful. You don't wanna feed them shit because then they will become shit, and they wont know the difference. > > I see it in a lot of games today, but I guess the increased competitiveness means game creators have less time to think so they fall back on dumb ideas. > > If I where RIOT I would bankrupt it, totally destroy it, then recreate another business in its spirit, and I would never ever enter this business into the cancerous mess that is the *course*. Keep it small on the inside and big on the outside. > > Most companies today trade their soul and future for quick cash. Back in the day games, movies, art, everything that had to do with *creativeness*, had a deep richness that induced such *euphoria* and wonder. This essence has died, in exchange for quick cash. > > A body lives and thrives, then it gets sick, and then it must die, decompose and create new beings from its remains. This is what is happening to today economy and ideals, its sick. It must be destroyed, divided and rebuilt, and have reins put on to never reach this mess again. This "mess" *consisting* of these fat leeches that sit in *commanding* positions that don't realize their influence. made some verbal edits to your statement, just so I could read it as you meant it, I do enjoy being insulted, it really develops your point of view. "the world of art" is probably one of the finest things I've heard someone complaining call a game. I'll keep this short, as to allow you the most possible time to respond with your entire vocabulary again :D RIOT is a business that has been sold to a Chinese based company called TENCENT. Since you seem to think this game has become less developed, "less creative" I ask How can you make such a claim, after several years of development riot has done Game Modes, Champions, skins, Items. Once a long time ago when the game was small, and only a handful of champs existed it was easy to add in "creative" champs that would mesh well with others. Now that riot has implemented over 100 champions into the game. You ask them to what be more creative. They're doing reworks to fix champions that were rushed into the game, with poor models. Remember pizza feet champions. it wasn't long ago that people whined about this. Riot fixed that problem thru model reworks, and guess what after all their "creative" efforts came to be. The champion was played for awhile, then pushed to the side, over the newer model. There is plenty for riot to do in terms of content correction/completion. They're currently focused on Ryze to tweak him to be more cohesive to the game play. They've already announced the assassins rework in which they won't be touching zed(one of the most popular champions mid lane). They recently played with swain/malz/vlad/viegar with the mage update. Which I guess you would consider to be "boobs and anime"(i get it swain has a wonderful chest, i stare at it for hours on end) So who else has riot focused on? Every patch they make adjustments to several champs across the board, but I guess this is "boobs and anime" again. Which champions would you like to focus on? Sona, just received an update. She isn't popular in competitive play, but she does have "boobs". Your thoughts on the matter please. Show some evidence of Riot ignoring champs as you claim. *note : this was a quick reply off the stuff off the top of my head*
> [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5LOvAm3E,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-14T20:19:43.724+0000) > > made some verbal edits to your statement, just so I could read it as you meant it, > > I do enjoy being insulted, it really develops your point of view. > "the world of art" is probably one of the finest things I've heard someone complaining call a game. > I'll keep this short, as to allow you the most possible time to respond with your entire vocabulary again :D > > RIOT is a business that has been sold to a Chinese based company called TENCENT. > Since you seem to think this game has become less developed, "less creative" I ask > How can you make such a claim, after several years of development riot has done > Game Modes, Champions, skins, Items. Once a long time ago when the game was small, and only a handful of champs existed it was easy to add in "creative" champs that would mesh well with others. Now that riot has implemented over 100 champions into the game. You ask them to what be more creative. > They're doing reworks to fix champions that were rushed into the game, with poor models. Remember pizza feet champions. it wasn't long ago that people whined about this. Riot fixed that problem thru model reworks, and guess what after all their "creative" efforts came to be. The champion was played for awhile, then pushed to the side, over the newer model. There is plenty for riot to do in terms of content correction/completion. They're currently focused on Ryze to tweak him to be more cohesive to the game play. They've already announced the assassins rework in which they won't be touching zed(one of the most popular champions mid lane). They recently played with swain/malz/vlad/viegar with the mage update. Which I guess you would consider to be "boobs and anime"(i get it swain has a wonderful chest, i stare at it for hours on end) > So who else has riot focused on? Every patch they make adjustments to several champs across the board, but I guess this is "boobs and anime" again. > > Which champions would you like to focus on? > Sona, just received an update. She isn't popular in competitive play, but she does have "boobs". > > Your thoughts on the matter please. Show some evidence of Riot ignoring champs as you claim. > > *note : this was a quick reply off the stuff off the top of my head* You think exactly like those I talk about, you cant even tell a bad image from a good image, because all that matters to you is quantity, quantity which is the only thing that matters in this world, this you have been tought. It doesnt matter what its made of, how it looks or if it works, if it has high quantity its good. The game mechanics, or amount of content released is fine. The problem is the direction the artistical side has taken. Add to this that they always just release new skins for the same champions and you have a bad concept. RIOT is trying so hard to find their art style, but ends up with something that looks like it came right out of any of these animated animal movies like ice age, mixed with some Nuruto ninja shit. Sure the pancake feet looked bad, but it had a style and atmosphere, none of which future generation will know what it even is if we continue on this road.
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5LOvAm3E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-07-13T21:11:55.138+0000) > > I hope you weren't referring to my post being sloppy, because you cant even spell or build sentences. > > Anyway you are wrong, and RIOT thinks exactly like you. If something is popular you focus on it, that is business mind, however, it forgets, that if what you do is popular, what you focus on will be popular. > > > I also think the entirety of the human races youth need to change their attitude. This weeb mongering makes every generation weaker, and one day when aliens arrive they will laugh their asses off and blow our shit up. See when I wrote my comment i was referring to my post being sloppy. But upon reading your post again, with your additional comment. I can tell that this entire post was underdeveloped. In my initial post I put about as much time as you did into your post(or I assumed I did). You seem to think the world revolves around 1 axis of thought. It's yours or mine. In fact the world runs the muddy grey zone between thoughts, just happening to hit a few key areas where things seem to be a 1 thought trail. Now that has been addressed. I wish to know how you think a Business such as riot should operate? You seem to have a wealth of knowledge on this subject, if you could develop your thoughts into more in depths analysis, so I can understand your train of thinking. If you were lead developer/ceo/owner/operator of RIOT games, can you tell us your plan for making the game suit the needs of it's customers?
> [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5LOvAm3E,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-07-14T03:30:54.203+0000) > > See when I wrote my comment i was referring to my post being sloppy. But upon reading your post again, with your additional comment. I can tell that this entire post was underdeveloped. > > In my initial post I put about as much time as you did into your post(or I assumed I did). > You seem to think the world revolves around 1 axis of thought. It's yours or mine. In fact the world runs the muddy grey zone between thoughts, just happening to hit a few key areas where things seem to be a 1 thought trail. > > Now that has been addressed. I wish to know how you think a Business such as riot should operate? You seem to have a wealth of knowledge on this subject, if you could develop your thoughts into more in depths analysis, so I can understand your train of thinking. > > If you were lead developer/ceo/owner/operator of RIOT games, can you tell us your plan for making the game suit the needs of it's customers? Well I can see that you have alot of experience when it comes to being underdeveloped. And yeah there is a grayscale, but as you stated, we only get to see some of it, and thats what the big companies show. They are a collective window into the world of art. Thats why its so important that they get it right, or they will be spreading shit, and people will eat that shit, and say: Hey, that was good! If you are a successfull business that has an influence on alot of people you have to be very careful. You don't wanna feed them shit because then they will become shit, and they wont know the difference. I see it in a lot of games today, but I guess the increased competitiveness means game creators have less time to think so they fall back on dumb ideas. If I where RIOT I would bankrupt it, totally destroy it, then recreate another business in its spirit, and I would never ever enter this business into the cancerous mess that is the bourse. Keep it small on the inside and big on the outside. Most companies today trade their soul and future for quick cash. Back in the day games, movies, art, everything that had to do with crativeness, had a deep richness that induced such euforia and wonder. This essence has died, in exchange for quick cash. A body lives and thrives, then it gets sick, and then it must die, decompose and create new beings from its remains. This is what is happening to todays economy and ideals, its sick. It must be destroyed, divided and rebuilt, and have reins put on to never reach this mess again. This "mess" concisting of these fat leeches that sit in comanding positions that don't realize their influence. But ofcourse none of this would happen during my lifetime. League of legends is trying to appeal to both children and adults, not really dedicated to anyone. Children can find the game confusing, while adults can find that they are ashamed to play it because it is so childish. I would create a much simpler version which use the currect graphics, this would be dedicated to children. Then create a new game with the same concept as the current but with much more mature graphics so that a young man wont feel like a total weebophiliac when he tells someone he plays league of legends.
: TLDR summary He wants riot to focus on champs that don't look "anime" and wants the to stop giving the limelight to XYZ champs. Riot at the core is a Business. They need to generate profits. I don't want to continue because this was sloppy written I don't want to type more to it
> [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=5LOvAm3E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-13T16:00:33.674+0000) > > TLDR summary > He wants riot to focus on champs that don't look "anime" and wants the to stop giving the limelight to XYZ champs. > > Riot at the core is a Business. They need to generate profits. > I don't want to continue because this was sloppy written I don't want to type more to it I hope you weren't referring to my post being sloppy, because you cant even spell or build sentences. Anyway you are wrong, and RIOT thinks exactly like you. If something is popular you focus on it, that is business mind, however, it forgets, that if what you do is popular, what you focus on will be popular. I also think the entirety of the human races youth need to change their attitude. This weeb mongering makes every generation weaker, and one day when aliens arrive they will laugh their asses off and blow our shit up.
Rioter Comments
passıon (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uVOG1Zqh,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-02T19:27:29.500+0000) > > A little bit like Rek'sai just more extreme. No, it's exactly like Tremor Sense.
> [{quoted}](name=FOLLOW THE DAMN,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=uVOG1Zqh,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-07-02T21:36:51.530+0000) > > No, it's exactly like Tremor Sense. Tremor sense only covers a small area and you can only see small circles where other objects are.
: How to balance lee sin
Thats the entire point, people would have to counter play, by not moving.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AJourneyToBronze,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=X13tt0Ou,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-26T15:24:16.537+0000) > > Its something rotten goin on with this role. Seems alot of people want to keep it but noone wanna play it? > > So this is my solution: > > Before every game there should be a mini game where you compete against the other players on your own team. And the player who suck the most gets to play the support role. wouldn't that mean you'd be guaranteed the most shit support possible every game?
> [{quoted}](name=CerealBoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=X13tt0Ou,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-06-26T18:40:39.379+0000) > > wouldn't that mean you'd be guaranteed the most shit support possible every game? Yeah so pretty much like now right? Except you wouldnt have to wait 20 minutes in que. And I play on EUNE.
: Just read your thread. Next time you think you have a good idea, let it go. Because you don't.
> [{quoted}](name=VesperNadal,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=X13tt0Ou,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-26T17:07:11.080+0000) > > Just read your thread. Next time you think you have a good idea, let it go. Because you don't. Sorry forgot to make my post autist friendly.
Rioter Comments
Show more

AJourneyToBronze

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion