Rioter Comments
Reksee (NA)
: What are some defining differences between low skill champions and high skill champs?
Low skill champs usually have point and click abilities and don't really need to kite. {{champion:1}}. Also high mobility champs like {{champion:7}}. High skill champs need to kite and know when to jump in. {{champion:64}} {{champion:114}} are a few examples.
Thilmer (EUW)
: Grievous wounds as an AP champion
bring orb cost down to 1k gold. Get rid of the magic pen until {{item:3165}}. Add the greivous wounds instead.
: why so MANY YASUOS in normal games?
Because he's popular. That's why he wasn't nerfed yet. The champ has a huge fanbase.
SEKAI (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sleep On Stream,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mR1HAnPW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-17T01:10:20.121+0000) > > the game is going to die mark my words Everything dies, young child.
> [{quoted}](name=SEKAI,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mR1HAnPW,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-02-17T01:22:20.297+0000) > > Everything dies, young child. Yeah but it will die an early death. Like some fat person eating too many cheese burgers and getting a stroke.
Sevje (EUW)
: Let's talk about "Forced 50% Winrate"
So what about getting silver teammates vs low plat opponents? Or gold teammates vs high diamond players?
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3ww97EtA,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-17T07:04:23.988+0000) > > Wait someone explain to me what the problem is? It's basically fervor of battle, which everyone wanted? Its stronger than fervor, gives you 10% extra damage as true damage, and heals you for 10% of damage dealt. On "DPS" champions (mostly marksment) the new conq. is incredibly powerful and is basically tailor made for them.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3ww97EtA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-17T07:25:05.899+0000) > > Its stronger than fervor, gives you 10% extra damage as true damage, and heals you for 10% of damage dealt. > On "DPS" champions (mostly marksment) the new conq. is incredibly powerful and is basically tailor made for them. maybe lower the ad scaling a bit and get rid of the true dmg part and it'd be fair.
: For the love of gameplay, please don't ship the current Conqueror changes without fixing it first
Wait someone explain to me what the problem is? It's basically fervor of battle, which everyone wanted?
: The issue is that old Ezreal was already a perfectly viable champion. As he's not like other traditional adc's he shifted in and out of the meta constantly, usually depending on how strong adc was as a role at the time. Adc's are super weak usually meant that Ezreal was super strong (or there was a new item that Ezreal could abuse). He had three absurdly strong abilities with his Q, E and R that having a borderline useless ability was honestly fine. The fact that with his rework they took the super weak ability and actually made it pretty strong without taking any power out of his other abilities meant that he was obviously going to become too strong at some point or another.
> [{quoted}](name=Toþykachu,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4KQJ5lE2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-17T05:58:21.407+0000) > > The issue is that old Ezreal was already a perfectly viable champion. As he's not like other traditional adc's he shifted in and out of the meta constantly, usually depending on how strong adc was as a role at the time. Adc's are super weak usually meant that Ezreal was super strong (or there was a new item that Ezreal could abuse). > > He had three absurdly strong abilities with his Q, E and R that having a borderline useless ability was honestly fine. > > The fact that with his rework they took the super weak ability and actually made it pretty strong without taking any power out of his other abilities meant that he was obviously going to become too strong at some point or another. Thing is his old w gave himself attack speed if he combo'd his e right. That gave so many options to outplaying as him. Now it's just ewqwqwq to get a kill. or just wq.
NiamhNyx (NA)
: The only people i seem to see saying ez is super unbalanced are people who stand still and fail to dodge his combo. I am not an EZ main, so don't think I am defending, but i mean... side step.
> [{quoted}](name=NiamhNyx,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4KQJ5lE2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-17T04:55:41.034+0000) > > The only people i seem to see saying ez is super unbalanced are people who stand still and fail to dodge his combo. I am not an EZ main, so don't think I am defending, but i mean... side step. side stepping is easy, but why do I have to be perfect 100% of the time just to avoid dying by wq combo?
: old ezreal didnt have as much identity as this one. old ezreal had an ability that allowed him to buff an entire team with attack speed, but in order to use it himself, he either had to E into it or build AP so it actually dealt damage. new ezreal allows for more counterplay by allowing a skilled player to avoid a WQ combo by dodging, while simultaneously allowing ezreal leeway to aggressively EQ by refunding mana if he hits a WEQ combo. also, just because you dont like seeing carry champs have damage (shocker, seeing as theyre carries), doesnt mean their changes should be nerfed or are bad. he has a viable identity as a hybrid caster that can push down turrets now. hes practically a foil for kaisa, the hybrid shooter who pushes down teams.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkLordArbitur,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=4KQJ5lE2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-17T04:41:23.605+0000) > > old ezreal didnt have as much identity as this one. old ezreal had an ability that allowed him to buff an entire team with attack speed, but in order to use it himself, he either had to E into it or build AP so it actually dealt damage. new ezreal allows for more counterplay by allowing a skilled player to avoid a WQ combo by dodging, while simultaneously allowing ezreal leeway to aggressively EQ by refunding mana if he hits a WEQ combo. also, just because you dont like seeing carry champs have damage (shocker, seeing as theyre carries), doesnt mean their changes should be nerfed or are bad. he has a viable identity as a hybrid caster that can push down turrets now. hes practically a foil for kaisa, the hybrid shooter who pushes down teams. It's not about "I don't like seeing carry champs have dmg". I like seeing damage as a late game thing on certain champs. Ezreal kind of was that champ. New ezreal is early game burst and basically late game execute. I don't see how this is exactly healthy for the game because back then you had to work twice as hard than you do now to burst that much. And that's where sword of the occult came in. And not just sword of the occult, but actually being ahead and having the upper hand.
Rioter Comments
: Silver is so full of trolls right now it's disgusting
The real trolls are low gold-low diamond because they think they're better than everyone.
sunamcm (NA)
: We should be allowed to flame.
except for the fact that flaming is so one sided. You may see it as justification, but the other person just sees you being a dick. Think of it like this. A cop sees two people fighting. He's not going to care who started the fight and who's just defending him/herself. He's going to detain both people.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2019-02-15T00:29:43.267+0000) > > That's what I was thinking. The hate on these boards are the reason why riot hasn't done anything yet. As usual. Just go ahead & ignore the other stats I've placed there.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2019-02-15T00:33:14.416+0000) > > As usual. Just go ahead & ignore the other stats I've placed there. the 51% win rate? considering how strong crits are, that's not a big deal. Kha has a 8% play rate at 50.24% win rate. does that mean he's op? Of course not. Sona is at 54% win rate, yet no one complains about her?
Ozzburne (NA)
: ??? 51% win rate is op now? Lol this community
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzburne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WiN6X1s5,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-13T10:54:34.664+0000) > > ??? 51% win rate is op now? > > Lol this community That's what I was thinking. The hate on these boards are the reason why riot hasn't done anything yet.
: > [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EpjYstZ5,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-02-14T18:10:13.276+0000) > > More like the bias that the boards have toward yasuo annoys me. When someone puts a good argument, people just down vote because confirmation bias. The confirmation bias here is with you seeing a good argument where none exists.
> [{quoted}](name=Sorostaran,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EpjYstZ5,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-02-14T18:32:19.148+0000) > > The confirmation bias here is with you seeing a good argument where none exists. I've never claimed yasuo was weak or strong. But people won't be satisfied until he's like at a 40% win rate and none existent. That to me is confirmation bias because they hate the champ no matter how op or up he is.
: Riot's bias towards Yasuo, Lucian etc. really annoys me.
More like the bias that the boards have toward yasuo annoys me. When someone puts a good argument, people just down vote because confirmation bias.
: {{summoner:1}} {{item:3140}}
> [{quoted}](name=UnboundHades,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JcEP8Ehb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-11T00:49:54.602+0000) > > {{summoner:1}} {{item:3140}} and what is that going to do about knockups?
Yenn (NA)
: Being killed by a 2-0 Zoe who missed everything at 11 minutes makes me feel really outplayed
Seth L9 (OCE)
: Are ADC mains happy now? (New PD)
Seems like a lot of you anti adc players are projecting. It's not just ADCs that don't like getting one shot.
crispy66 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AR URF,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pGvrElw1,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-02-09T19:53:51.733+0000) > > Take kill, give cs. Give kill, take cs. That's how it works with junglers. so i'm guessing you don't take into consideration, the wave size and how much wave clear you both have and don't really care if the wave collapsing at enemy tower right when he comes back so he doesn't need to put effort to freeze since you did it for him, it's okay i understand a lot of junglers have the "me shove me no think" mentality, i mean don't get me wrong shoving is good but not every single time.
> [{quoted}](name=crispy66,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pGvrElw1,comment-id=00090003,timestamp=2019-02-10T13:33:01.637+0000) > > so i'm guessing you don't take into consideration, the wave size and how much wave clear you both have and don't really care if the wave collapsing at enemy tower right when he comes back so he doesn't need to put effort to freeze since you did it for him, it's okay i understand a lot of junglers have the "me shove me no think" mentality, i mean don't get me wrong shoving is good but not every single time. How did you get all that from what I just said? Don't assume.
: how it should work. A lot of people don't understand that though and just take it all.
> [{quoted}](name=Marshbouy,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pGvrElw1,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-02-09T19:55:24.837+0000) > > how it should work. A lot of people don't understand that though and just take it all. Yeah I know it's frustrating. As a former jungler main, I like having my laners ahead so I gave kills to them for the most part and took only a few cs, unless I was behind.
: Message to all Lee Sin players... (or any other early game champion)
Take kill, give cs. Give kill, take cs. That's how it works with junglers.
: New crit changes nerfed adcs?
Seems that way to me too because of {{item:3095}} changes. That item made crits sure, but at the cost of of %chance item. It was less RNG and more burst, but at least ADCs were critting. Now it's just back to RNG and I don't even see a reason to build {{item:3095}} anymore. These crit changes wouldn't be a bad thing if games were longer, but they're like 4 seasons too late.
Saezio (EUNE)
: Their*
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZKsEdAMB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-06T18:50:35.666+0000) > > Their* Dammit I thought I didn't make that mistake lol.
Rioter Comments
: Wait. I thought everyone was complaining that new Nasus is broken?
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IBtfvpX8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-06T06:58:32.326+0000) > > Wait. > > I thought everyone was complaining that new Nasus is broken? Thing is Riot made him like that to catch up with the meta because they love their fast game burst meta.
Awf Meta (NA)
: People get angry while losing and less angry while winning?
> [{quoted}](name=Awf Meta,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EtnY2EVs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-06T06:12:44.872+0000) > > People get angry while losing and less angry while winning? talking about flaming teammates for "being bad"
Rioter Comments
: A scaling champ with resistances? YoU mEaN liKe tHiS? {{champion:24}}
> [{quoted}](name=Z3Sleeper,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=IBtfvpX8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-06T00:58:01.374+0000) > > A scaling champ with resistances? YoU mEaN liKe tHiS? {{champion:24}} More like this {{champion:45}} {{champion:75}}
Rioter Comments
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Do you know what the definition of hypocrisy is?
I mean you have to abuse what's broken in order to win right? When you're playing ADC your options are limited to {{champion:81}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:119}} if you want to win bot. {{champion:63}} support.
: I wish there was variety in AP itemization, because as it stands you'll always get the same items
: I think one of the strongest things about Lucian...
His e makes it very effective when dodging assassin skillshots like {{champion:238}} q or {{champion:91}} w. I mean I'll call him what he is. An anti assassin ADC.
Slade25 (NA)
: Idea: Allow defensive runes to have flat or scaling options
They won't do it though because dying quicker=faster games.
GreyfellD (EUW)
: Its not Assassin damage that annoys me...
mobility+burst dmg=faster games. Faster games=money for riot. For a company that disses capitalism they sure do love their money.
: Jungle influence still too high?
There's a mess in the jungle right now where the players are forced to play god tier junglers.
Rioter Comments
: ARURF Club IS Pay to win. URF is dead
Glîtchy (NA)
: So..... Twitch is broken?
idk if you noticed, but anytime an adc gets a little compensation for a nerf(crit changes in this case), people here on the boards lose their shit. But if you criticize like say a tank for being op or some assassins, you just get downvoted to hell. Even if your argument is good and valid. And that's the generation we live in. When someone slaps a label on something, they decide that it's not worth arguing over. For example "assassins need to assassinate" so therefore anytime an assassin can't 100-0, he's UP. "ADCs are too op as a class". Therefore any argument about an ADC or ADCs being UP gets downvoted. You see where I'm going with this?
Rioter Comments
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: > Changed-Nightstalker: Same as before and proccing nightstalker applies all stacks of piercing blade No, they would run up, ult and get the whole thing without needing to land a ability lol. Thing is you're still rewarded now for landing abilities and punished for not
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eZVNax5y,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-31T00:11:50.775+0000) > > No, they would run up, ult and get the whole thing without needing to land a ability lol. > > Thing is you're still rewarded now for landing abilities and punished for not Everything feels so cookie cutter now though. Dying with just a few abilities is boring.
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Why do you feel that way? That would make AD assassins who rush Dusk far stronger earlier in the game, simply because they can work with the Duskblade passive you changed so well. So those Zeds, Khas, Wukongs, Rengos, and Talons would do even more early-mid game damage and would spike so much more from that 1 item.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eZVNax5y,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-30T11:18:32.176+0000) > > Why do you feel that way? That would make AD assassins who rush Dusk far stronger earlier in the game, simply because they can work with the Duskblade passive you changed so well. So those Zeds, Khas, Wukongs, Rengos, and Talons would do even more early-mid game damage and would spike so much more from that 1 item. They would do a lot of damage, but they would actually have to land abilities. Not have some {{champion:91}} or {{champion:238}} Just run up to you, press R, miss some of their abilities, then auto attack and kill you. The idea is that you're REWARDED for playing good, and PUNISHED for playing bad.
MrHaZeYo (NA)
: Lethality already scales. Lethality = Flat Armor Pen. Dirk has 10 Lethality. You only gain 6 Flat Armor Pen at Lv1, scaling to 10 at Lv18. The reason MPenn is flat and doesn't scale is because MR cock blocks AP more then Armor does AD. Mages are also CD based Champions, and a lot of them have at LEAST 1 skills shot. Once they use their Combo, their just sitting there for 5-10 seconds (depending on champ and point in game, times could vary more). The reason we see the MPenn item (Liandyrs then Morello) more often the last year or so as a second item has more to do with the old runes being removed (no more MR glyphs) and the fact that the other useful second choice AP items are just awful right now, outside of Zhonyas, but in a damage meta it doesn't offer nearly as much damage, so outside of fringe cases, you'll always prefer the raw damage in a burst or be bursted meta. My two cents. EDIT: Also tanks could care less about Flat MPen or APen, these stats really only effect squishes. Granted if a tank who built all MR in say a Arams, is still going to die to 5 people focusing him.
> [{quoted}](name=MrHaZeYo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=eZVNax5y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-30T09:37:37.756+0000) > > Lethality already scales. > > Lethality = Flat Armor Pen. > > Dirk has 10 Lethality. You only gain 6 Flat Armor Pen at Lv1, scaling to 10 at Lv18. > > The reason MPenn is flat and doesn't scale is because MR cock blocks AP more then Armor does AD. Mages are also CD based Champions, and a lot of them have at LEAST 1 skills shot. Once they use their Combo, their just sitting there for 5-10 seconds (depending on champ and point in game, times could vary more). > > The reason we see the MPenn item (Liandyrs then Morello) more often the last year or so as a second item has more to do with the old runes being removed (no more MR glyphs) and the fact that the other useful second choice AP items are just awful right now, outside of Zhonyas, but in a damage meta it doesn't offer nearly as much damage, so outside of fringe cases, you'll always prefer the raw damage in a burst or be bursted meta. > > My two cents. > > > EDIT: Also tanks could care less about Flat MPen or APen, these stats really only effect squishes. Granted if a tank who built all MR in say a Arams, is still going to die to 5 people focusing him. yeah but it should scale with abilities, not level.
Rioter Comments
: If you had a choice of which champions were disabled in ARURF, who would they be?
{{champion:238}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:62}}
Rioter Comments
: ARURF is very different...
When someone misinterprets what you say. You/me: damn i die by two abilities and ignite. Random person: bro its urf, of course you die fast. You/me: Yes but its not that im dying by 5 successful skillshots. Im dying by TWO successful skillshots and ignite.
Show more

AR URF

Level 324 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion