: I did it!
50 game chat restrictions don't exist, but good job none-the-less.
: Volibear's kit is so... toxic.
Except he's in dyer need of a complete VGU.
Naymliss (NA)
: Idk they could be plat 5 with garbage MMR like most players at p5 0lp
> [{quoted}](name=Naymliss,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=LGPeb51E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-03T11:35:23.175+0000) > > Idk he could be plat 5 with garbage MMR like most players at p5 0lp Nah, they're a duo. I'm looking at his match history.
Rioter Comments
: Why are you nerfing Nami, who has been balanced for so long, instead of buffing her counters?
Because the balance team are filled with one dimensional set minds. They either buff shit that doesn't need to be buffed or nerf shit that doesn't need to be nerfed, it's never "Lets try going alternative routes so we don't completely gutter the champions numbers/statistics". This is why I cannot fucking take them seriously anymore.
: > ASCORBICAZID500: Dude I'm sick and fucking tired of stupid ass champions being let through champion select > ASCORBICAZID500: like honestly wtf are you guys banning? Ivern? Your first two lines have you attacking your teammates over the Champions they banned. Hate to break it to you, dude, but people can ban who they want to ban, so if someone wants to ban Ivern, they can ban Ivern. > ASCORBICAZID500: Can you please gank my lane anytime time today Sej ASCORBICAZID500: Like today would be nice he is at my tower with no mobility of flash or anything ASCORBICAZID500: Aight I guess ill just continue to sit under my tower because noone banned irelia ASCORBICAZID500: fun fucking game, kai'sa is fed too ASCORBICAZID500: Im really enjoying this Then you're complaining about your Jungler not ganking you, with a lot of passive-aggressive remarks, and complaining that someone on the enemy team is ahead. And also a little more of complaining about your teammates not banning who all you want them to ban. Here's a thought: _If you don't want to play against Irelia, **ban Irelia?**_ > ASCORBICAZID500: Oh nice, the certaintlyT champion is also ahead! What a blast! More needless complaining... For real, do people think that others want to hear their losing teammates whine and complain all game about how "OP" their opponent's Champion pick is? > ASCORBICAZID500: Ok for people who don't ban a fucking champion in champion select, I have no words for you > ASCORBICAZID500: No offense, but that is incredibly selfish > ASCORBICAZID500: I even asked for an irelia ban, nah we're just gonna ban nothing More complaining about your teammates not doing what you want. Again: **If you don't want to play against Irelia, _ban her yourself._** Expecting other players to just ban all the Champions you don't want to play against for you is incredibly selfish. > ASCORBICAZID500: Stupid ass Riot games gonna make sure they don't nerf stupid fucking retard shit for months on end cause LCS Even _more_ needless complaining and use of hate speech/pejorative language. > ASCORBICAZID500: what a GIANT waste of my fucking time, honestly have no clue why I bother logging in the game anymore And then some. This chat log alone would be enough to merit a chat restriction, if not a 14-day ban. You're way too negative, you harass your teammates for not doing what _you_ want them to do, and you place nearly all of the blame for your loss on something as small as Champion design instead of your own personal shortcomings. If you don't want to play against a Champion, _ban them_, but _don't blame your teammates or Champion design for you getting beaten._ And if you don't like how the game is balanced? If you don't like the game in general? If it causes _this_ much displeasure to you that you don't know why you bother logging in... Why not just quit? Clearly, you don't like League. If you did, you wouldn't be spending game after game after game railing against nearly _anything that so much as twitches._ You rail against your teammates, you rail against Riot, the only thing you don't rail against is yourself. But, if you're going to keep playing League, despite _all_ of the obvious signs pointing to you _not enjoying the game_, at least know this: **You are not allowed to harass your teammates, and if you have complaints with the game balance, you take those complaints over to the _Gameplay_ boards, instead of just wildly venting with as much vulgarity and vitriol as possible in the in-game chat. Keep it to yourself, and if you don't have anything nice to say, _don't say anything at all._** 'Cause if you keep up that unchecked negativity, the punishments are only going to get worse. Depending on what punishment tier you're on, your next punishment may be a longer Chat Restriction - then a fourteen day ban, and then a permanent ban. So, learn your lesson now, and figure out what the hell you're going to do, because this punishment is perfectly merited.
But then Jax, Graves, Kai-sa, etc gets picked. What do you want from me.
: What can you say man, snowflakes got offended because you used some swear words man. Got to love this day in age where most everyone has to be a victim now and get butt hurt for no reason.
Yeah, oh well. Guess I'm not getting my gold border cause I'm honor level 1 now cause I get fucking frustrated with shit like graves not being nerfed after 20 consecutive patches.
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=ASCORBICAZID500,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hxk6gJZE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-02T04:07:42.012+0000) > > here's my MMR. (: > https://i.imgur.com/S4VV2pl.png > > Pretty sure the platinum player can't possibly have gold 5 mmr. op.gg isnt accurate, at all. Also, the difference in MMR between G5 and G1 isnt all that much right now. If he has G2 MMR, you can be placed together.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hxk6gJZE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-02T04:11:24.042+0000) > > op.gg isnt accurate, at all. Also, the difference in MMR between G5 and G1 isnt all that much right now. If he has G2 MMR, you can be placed together. So i'm getting matched with him because of an invisible number? Nice small indie company btw.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Uses MMR, the plats had garbage MMR and are likely getting demoted soon if they continue losing. Your rank/division means nothing other than what boarder and rewards you get at the end of the season. MMR is what matters. Im assuming you just finished placements, so you have stupidly high MMR for where you are.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Hxk6gJZE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-02T04:06:11.173+0000) > > Uses MMR, the plats had garbage MMR and are likely getting demoted soon if they continue losing. Your rank/division means nothing other than what boarder and rewards you get at the end of the season. MMR is what matters. here's my MMR. (: https://i.imgur.com/S4VV2pl.png Pretty sure the platinum player can't possibly have gold 5 mmr.
Rioter Comments
5050BS (NA)
: Can we get Shaco Stealth to be fair like all other stealth
You can see smoke whenever he turns invisible.
: And then require new players to have *61 CHAMPIONS* available to play draft? lol no
> [{quoted}](name=ZackTheWaffleMan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YaOEjmoW,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-01T19:53:43.890+0000) > > And then require new players to have *61 CHAMPIONS* available to play draft? > > > lol no Yes.
: What do you seem to think needs to be nerfed? Name the 20-25 champions you think need to be banned every game, so that I can present you with the *facts* that show you that they're not broken.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YaOEjmoW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-01T19:48:41.149+0000) > > What do you seem to think needs to be nerfed? > > Name the 20-25 champions you think need to be banned every game, so that I can present you with the *facts* that show you that they're not broken. {{champion:84}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:104}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:7}} {{champion:121}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:236}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:19}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:238}} {{champion:142}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

ASCORBICAZID500

Level 32 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion