: Another good example of banning a soft inter/griefer. Keep it up.
> [{quoted}](name=Ginger976,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pcInTYKw,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-12-05T16:20:11.526+0000) > > Another good example of banning a soft inter/griefer. Keep it up. Incorrect
: My issue with the thought process for why he was banned is it is TOO inconsistent to PROVE inting. You cannot say "any player/any style/any way" then punish said player for doing things THEIR own way. If there is a "correct" way to play league, then make sure it is explicitly stated THIS is the correct way. If not, and stuff can/will change and new cheese strats come up,then don't ban. It is too hard to decide when someone is inting without context. In one of the games where he was "inting" there was a nunu that had just as many if not more deaths and lower damage. So who was really inting? Again cheese builds/ off builds where a team can punish severely isnt really inting, its just a bad choice and teams taking advantage of it.
> [{quoted}](name=8 Lamar Jackson,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pcInTYKw,comment-id=001b,timestamp=2019-12-05T16:09:42.733+0000) > > My issue with the thought process for why he was banned is it is TOO inconsistent to PROVE inting. You cannot say "any player/any style/any way" then punish said player for doing things THEIR own way. If there is a "correct" way to play league, then make sure it is explicitly stated THIS is the correct way. If not, and stuff can/will change and new cheese strats come up,then don't ban. It is too hard to decide when someone is inting without context. In one of the games where he was "inting" there was a nunu that had just as many if not more deaths and lower damage. So who was really inting? Again cheese builds/ off builds where a team can punish severely isnt really inting, its just a bad choice and teams taking advantage of it. If you go back in my opgg you can see me playing tank kindred multiple games and winning them all, yet these games are not brought up because I win them all
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: His "past" (game) was never used to ban him the second time. Hotaru only said that he looked at his past offense for any similarities between the cases and the itemization was pretty similar while IN ANY OTHER GAME, his choice of boots was very clearly leaning toward something way more useful for Kindred. OP wasn't "griefing" because he went with Mobis that game. This was a red flag that warranted a closer look at his games where he was griefing. The natural next step is to review the replay(s) and see if anything sticks out. Secondly, if you have been recently punished for griefing (or anything), your account is already on thin ice. Which means that it's closely monitored by the system as repeated violations trigger more serious punishments. People don't immediately go to 14-day suspensions out of the blue and for a first offense. >You can' t punish someone for a past offence a second time. That goes against all principals of law. Although this statement is true, if you have a history of DUI, you're gonna rack up the penalties that will eventually culminate in your drivers licence getting taken away, along with paying the increasing fines. Not to mention if you hurt someone else or cause a collision, then it's jail time. League's system works in the same way. Your recent violation history is remembered and you can rack up punishments, even if they're for different things (like hate speech and then transitioning to feeding consistently).
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pcInTYKw,comment-id=00090001000000040000,timestamp=2019-12-05T13:26:32.562+0000) > > His "past" (game) was never used to ban him the second time. > Hotaru only said that he looked at his past offense for any similarities between the cases and the itemization was pretty similar while IN ANY OTHER GAME, his choice of boots was very clearly leaning toward something way more useful for Kindred. OP wasn't "griefing" because he went with Mobis that game. > > This was a red flag that warranted a closer look at his games where he was griefing. The natural next step is to review the replay(s) and see if anything sticks out. Secondly, if you have been recently punished for griefing (or anything), your account is already on thin ice. Which means that it's closely monitored by the system as repeated violations trigger more serious punishments. People don't immediately go to 14-day suspensions out of the blue and for a first offense. > > Although this statement is true, if you have a history of DUI, you're gonna rack up the penalties that will eventually culminate in your drivers licence getting taken away, along with paying the increasing fines. Not to mention if you hurt someone else or cause a collision, then it's jail time. League's system works in the same way. > > Your recent violation history is remembered and you can rack up punishments, even if they're for different things (like hate speech and then transitioning to feeding consistently). Yet y’all just take this at “inting”. No. It was just a stomp of the game, I played poorly. I made mistakes. It does not making it a “inting game” I’m a kindred otp, you do not understand how useless of a champ she becomes if she gets behind. Also I never reached the 10 death mark, I never inted
: So, uh, then ban all of here team. Cuz they all had a crappy game. Feeding bot, not ok mid and top. Also leeching xp-from a already worthless lane and a game over, big deal. At the end- game is done, over, she kills herself or makes a play out of desperation, it's done. They are all bad-either low skill, tilted, doesn't matter. That is not trolling. 2 fucking games( 1 actually since Hotaru said the Voli one was ok realistically) 1 bad game and this guy gets banned. If his bot wasn't so shit( 2 14 is shit-not bannable but just bad), and the dance bait had worked it would be like: Gj Kindred, we got em. You see he attacks Nauti after, going in with the adc and supp. They are simply so behind. Also consistent trolling is allowed if it's a strategy( Nubrac's shit) even if he demoted from grandmaster to diamond with it, but one bad Kindred game is an inexcusable crime. Really?
> [{quoted}](name=TeodorusofNoxus,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pcInTYKw,comment-id=00090000000300000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T14:30:03.429+0000) > > So, uh, then ban all of here team. Cuz they all had a crappy game. Feeding bot, not ok mid and top. Also leeching xp-from a already worthless lane and a game over, big deal. > > At the end- game is done, over, she kills herself or makes a play out of desperation, it's done. They are all bad-either low skill, tilted, doesn't matter. That is not trolling. 2 fucking games( 1 actually since Hotaru said the Voli one was ok realistically) 1 bad game and this guy gets banned. If his bot wasn't so shit( 2 14 is shit-not bannable but just bad), and the dance bait had worked it would be like: Gj Kindred, we got em. You see he attacks Nauti after, going in with the adc and supp. They are simply so behind. > Also consistent trolling is allowed if it's a strategy( Nubrac's shit) even if he demoted from grandmaster to diamond with it, but one bad Kindred game is an inexcusable crime. Really? As a kindred otp, I don’t think any of you know how hard it is to play kindred from behind, it’s just not possible. Thank you for staying on my side
: Just to comment on your point about mobis: it is the cheapest boot. If you are losing HARD (which looks similar to intentional feeding) you might be tempted to buy it just because you have NO GOLD and need to be able to move faster (even if it's conditional on being out of combat). Source: me. I never buy mobis. But maybe 1 out of every 50 or 100 games I'll be super behind and think mobis might help salvage the game cuz it's all I can buy and it's better than nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesus is Savior,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pcInTYKw,comment-id=00090010,timestamp=2019-12-05T14:47:32.811+0000) > > Just to comment on your point about mobis: it is the cheapest boot. If you are losing HARD (which looks similar to intentional feeding) you might be tempted to buy it just because you have NO GOLD and need to be able to move faster (even if it's conditional on being out of combat). > > Source: me. I never buy mobis. But maybe 1 out of every 50 or 100 games I'll be super behind and think mobis might help salvage the game cuz it's all I can buy and it's better than nothing. I was already far behind, kindred relies on marks to do anything, mobis was an experiment to see if I can collect marks quicker to see if i can pull ahead. The. Again this point is ignored
Ρlo Koon (EUW)
: Riven and nidalee have a 100% winrate so it rather looks like a pub stomp against smurfs and not inting.
> [{quoted}](name=Ρlo Koon,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pcInTYKw,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2019-12-05T15:43:19.452+0000) > > Riven and nidalee have a 100% winrate so it rather looks like a pub stomp against smurfs and not inting. I was not inting, I can explain of this this again. The clips hota showed doesn’t prove anything, it was a hard stomp. Yet they ignore it
Hotarµ (NA)
: 1 - I don't work for Riot in any way, shape, or form. 2 - Before you start slinging jabs about my "megabrain" not being able to comprehend sarcasm, I was in _favor_ of Nubrac being banned. If you go back in my post history around the time that situation was happening, I constantly talked about how (a large majority of the time) his strategy was considered to be griefing. If you're going to insult someone, you should probably make sure your own information is correct. ________ Going to request a mod lock this thread now, this entire post is just full of people ignoring the evidence, instead choosing to take shots at each other.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pcInTYKw,comment-id=00090009000000020000,timestamp=2019-12-05T15:16:51.233+0000) > > 1 - I don't work for Riot in any way, shape, or form. > > 2 - Before you start slinging jabs about my "megabrain" not being able to comprehend sarcasm, I was in _favor_ of Nubrac being banned. If you go back in my post history around the time that situation was happening, I constantly talked about how (a large majority of the time) his strategy was considered to be griefing. If you're going to insult someone, you should probably make sure your own information is correct. > > ________ > > Going to request a mod lock this thread now, this entire post is just full of people ignoring the evidence, instead choosing to take shots at each other. You have no evidence to have a mod lock my post, not have you shown any good points for a unjust ban
Ph03n1xb1rd (EUNE)
: Oh, i just realized the level difference and his "build" now. You are absolutely right. With those items he really had no way to kill any of them.
> [{quoted}](name=Ph03n1xb1rd,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pcInTYKw,comment-id=0009000f00000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T13:07:11.412+0000) > > Oh, i just realized the level difference and his "build" now. > You are absolutely right. With those items he really had no way to kill any of them. I never intended to Q into the enemy team, didn’t you think that Qing the wrong way was always a possibility
Hotarµ (NA)
: At first I was pretty skeptical, the games didn't look _too_ bad, but I did some more digging and I'm leaning towards this ban being warranted. Let me explain. ________ ##First and foremost: You never buy mobis on Kindred. Doesn't seem like that big a deal on the surface, but here is why it's important: The only other time you've done this was [**in this game right here**](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3201824740/246169660?tab=overview), which I assume was the first time you got punished for intentionally feeding. That game was played on 11/10/19, the next game you played was on 11/24/19. A 14 day gap inbetween these games, I don't think it's a coincidence that the first punishment for intentionally feeding is a 14-day suspension. I just think that's very important to note. Buying mobis does not automatically mean someone is intentionally feeding, but when you're punished two times in a row and the first one also had them built, it makes me skeptical and maybe you built them for a reason. In almost every one of your games you go tabi and it's **VERY** interesting to me that in a game with a fed Katarina, a fed Miss Fortune, a fed Nidalee, and a strong Riven/Nautilus, defensive boots didn't cross your mind. ______________ ##Secondly: here's the video evidence of the Kindred game _**(I will edit this comment when I finish the Volibear game)**_ if anyone else wants to follow along and see what I saw. https://streamable.com/4tlaq [_(Here's the direct link if you want to fullscreen it.)_](https://streamable.com/j68wk) Now, in order of the shown clips: - **Q'ed into entire enemy team** - Yeah, I think this one is pretty bad. You walked up, underleveled, Q'ed into the entire enemy team, and then died instantly. This was towards the end of the game, so you should have been playing much more defensively and/or, at the very least, not jumping directly into the entire team. - **Walked directly into a fed Nautilus + MF** - Honestly, at first glance this looked like an honest mistake. Maybe you didn't realize they were strong, but either way it seemed a bit fishy and I began to rethink it for various reasons. More on that below. - **Walked directly into a fed Nautilus + MF X2** - This is what made me rethink the above point. The area was warded, your team was not around you, you just walked directly into Nautilus and Miss Fortune again. **(EDIT: And while there's no sound in this video, throughout the majority of this game I can hear your team pinging you to back off.) ** - **Walked directly into a fed Nautilus + MF, danced, then walked back in and died.**- Same as the first point, this one is really bad. You walked up into lane, danced, got caught in a combo, flashed out, then kind of half-walked into the enemy team. Something that _everyone_ should be taking into consideration: OP is Plat+ and [**is a 673k mastery point Kindred main. **](https://championmasterylookup.derpthemeus.com/summoner?summoner=AZUL+1v9&region=NA) These just don't look right to me knowing all of that, even if I were to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you weren't intentionally feeding, you clearly weren't trying here. It shows. __________ #Update: Volibear game reviewed [](https://.) Nothing too bad in this game. Sifted through once on 8x speed, another time on 4x speed. Looked at all the death and teamfight bookmarks, nothing out of the ordinary. The only thing that happened was OP left at 31 minutes after a teamfight death, the game ended at 33 minutes. Honestly, that's a mistake anyone could make (thinking the game is over and preemptively leaving) and while it's not ideal, it usually doesn't get flagged as griefing. _Maybe_ it was included because OP was punished for it previously in that above Kindred game, but I'm leaning towards it just being a mistake. Either way; yeah, OP's first game was super suspicious and given that they have a history of intentionally feeding, I personally am very skeptical. I encourage you to research and decide for yourselves, however. Please just stay on topic and keep your comments civil. Have a great day y'all.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pcInTYKw,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-12-05T03:06:38.555+0000) > > At first I was pretty skeptical, the games didn't look _too_ bad, but I did some more digging and I'm leaning towards this ban being warranted. Let me explain. > > ________ > > ##First and foremost: You never buy mobis on Kindred. Doesn't seem like that big a deal on the surface, but here is why it's important: > > The only other time you've done this was [**in this game right here**](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3201824740/246169660?tab=overview), which I assume was the first time you got punished for intentionally feeding. That game was played on 11/10/19, the next game you played was on 11/24/19. A 14 day gap inbetween these games, I don't think it's a coincidence that the first punishment for intentionally feeding is a 14-day suspension. > > I just think that's very important to note. Buying mobis does not automatically mean someone is intentionally feeding, but when you're punished two times in a row and the first one also had them built, it makes me skeptical and maybe you built them for a reason. > > In almost every one of your games you go tabi and it's **VERY** interesting to me that in a game with a fed Katarina, a fed Miss Fortune, a fed Nidalee, and a strong Riven/Nautilus, defensive boots didn't cross your mind. > > ______________ > > ##Secondly: here's the video evidence of the Kindred game _**(I will edit this comment when I finish the Volibear game)**_ if anyone else wants to follow along and see what I saw. > > https://streamable.com/4tlaq > > [_(Here's the direct link if you want to fullscreen it.)_](https://streamable.com/j68wk) > > Now, in order of the shown clips: > > - **Q'ed into entire enemy team** - Yeah, I think this one is pretty bad. You walked up, underleveled, Q'ed into the entire enemy team, and then died instantly. This was towards the end of the game, so you should have been playing much more defensively and/or, at the very least, not jumping directly into the entire team. > > > - **Walked directly into a fed Nautilus + MF** - Honestly, at first glance this looked like an honest mistake. Maybe you didn't realize they were strong, but either way it seemed a bit fishy and I began to rethink it for various reasons. More on that below. > > > - **Walked directly into a fed Nautilus + MF X2** - This is what made me rethink the above point. The area was warded, your team was not around you, you just walked directly into Nautilus and Miss Fortune again. **(EDIT: And while there's no sound in this video, throughout the majority of this game I can hear your team pinging you to back off.) ** > > - **Walked directly into a fed Nautilus + MF, danced, then walked back in and died.**- Same as the first point, this one is really bad. You walked up into lane, danced, got caught in a combo, flashed out, then kind of half-walked into the enemy team. Something that _everyone_ should be taking into consideration: OP is Plat+ and [**is a 673k mastery point Kindred main. **](https://championmasterylookup.derpthemeus.com/summoner?summoner=AZUL+1v9&region=NA) These just don't look right to me knowing all of that, even if I were to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you weren't intentionally feeding, you clearly weren't trying here. It shows. > > __________ > > #Update: Volibear game reviewed > > [](https://.) > > Nothing too bad in this game. Sifted through once on 8x speed, another time on 4x speed. Looked at all the death and teamfight bookmarks, nothing out of the ordinary. > > The only thing that happened was OP left at 31 minutes after a teamfight death, the game ended at 33 minutes. Honestly, that's a mistake anyone could make (thinking the game is over and preemptively leaving) and while it's not ideal, it usually doesn't get flagged as griefing. _Maybe_ it was included because OP was punished for it previously in that above Kindred game, but I'm leaning towards it just being a mistake. > > Either way; yeah, OP's first game was super suspicious and given that they have a history of intentionally feeding, I personally am very skeptical. I encourage you to research and decide for yourselves, however. Please just stay on topic and keep your comments civil. > > Have a great day y'all. Guess I’ll say stuff now, as what you showed in those clips, does not prove anything since you have not heard my side of the story’s Now with the first play, Qing the wrong way does not justify “int”, I intended to W toward them then Q away, the game was far over already, so showing this clip does not justify and “int” and you can say anything about that, I’m the kindred otp you think I don’t know better then not Qing into a 5 man? Now with the 2nd clip of the mf and naut again, another misplay due to my lack of knowing that naut had ult, I Qed away from his hook which I did indeed dodge, which after he just threw out his ult, you don’t expect me to actually get away from that? Now with the Third clip, I do not always look at map, and I was looking away at the monitor for a split second because my brother was calling for me, which then I ran into naut which I was death either way, I was extremely behind AS a kindred, you have never played kindred so you would not understand kindred because useless past 10 if she can’t get ahead or stay with her team, you also don’t question anybody else that played poorly, just me, pretty unjust. Now with the 4th one, I dance every game to bait, every single game I will do this, this was a winable fight, but our team were playing passively, so I was forced to flash out after I failed to attempt a side step in my reaction time, may I also say that I play with over 90+ ping every day. In NA. Now when I went back in I started dancing again to of course, bait them to me, I did not expect a KATERINA to come not, no MIAs, and such. None of these plays you showed me justify my ban, you are also ignoring my other games where I built tank kindred, just because I succeeded, And again you have never asked for my side of the story, I have been 14 dayed not to long ago, of course I’m not going to INT my games just to get a perma ban on my main account. Please..{{champion:203}} also sorry for any misspelling and such, currently at work typing all this
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

AZUL 1V9

Level 171 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion