Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
VaskePower (EUNE)
: that was a photo of random hamster but it failed to post
: Yes, a smart ass remark is often times unnecessary and should just be let go. I see people always arguing in games, had a zed mid that I got fed due to constant ganks and then a top lane Vlad who was 0/3 that zed started trash talking. Although I technically carried, it looks like zed did, but because of how toxic he was he could have negatively influenced the Vladimir, who was close to going afk, to make us lose. We don't know the melting points of other player's so its best to refrain from being toxic in any way. An example of good behavior is when I had a botlane spam pinging me and being angry that they weren't receiving ganks while I was focusing on getting Zed ahead (same game). Instead of taking their bm, I muted them both, went bot and wiped their bot lane twice in a row including their jungler. Not letting people's words get to you is a massive factor in how well you play, so remember the next time you decide to give a smartass remark to think about if it could impact how they play for the rest of the game.
: The moment someone flames another teammate, or bms the enemy team in all chat they immediately lose any chance of me honoring them, even if they were the reason we won. Simply said, they don't deserve the honor for bring dishonorable.
Don't downvote me its a question but all types of bm? like some smart ass remark and they are all of a sudden dishonorable ? Again just a question
: > [{quoted}](name=densi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WLwMwF19,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-23T16:58:14.888+0000) > > Higher elo players can help you play this game as this champ. They probably have played against this champ just as much or more often than you have played this champ, allowing them to see the weaknesses of that champ you're maining. lol are you crazy? the VERY first thing when playing a new champ for the first time IS their weaknesses, you think over 1000 games on one even a BRONZE player couldn't point out the _weakness_ of a champ they main?
> lol are you crazy? the VERY first thing when playing a new champ for the first time IS their weaknesses, you think over 1000 games on one even a BRONZE player couldn't point out the _weakness_ of a champ they main? Dude what? "even a bronze couldn't point out the weakness of a champ they main" um what kind of logic is there to say that a bronze cannot name the weakness of a champ they play? So are you saying because a bronze can't name the weaknesses of something means a high elo player can't ? Isn't that reverse logic?
: i see your point there :)
see when i fill suport i go either blitz thresh or something troll :D so i mean i dont have the problem of dealing with spell thieves
Avdotiva (NA)
: No, that's a good point. I hesitate to do that for two reasons. 1. You're not always in a position where you can push and auto towers so I don't think that's reliable. 2. I mainly play Lux, Sona, and Morgana. Lux and Sona have auto attack ranges of 550 and Morg has 450. A lot of ADCs have equal or higher range. So by the time I get close enough to auto attack them, they can auto attack me and their attacks do a lot more damage than mine do (and they can attack faster) so I end up losing more damage than I deal and it's not worth the risk for 20 gold.
Avdotiva (NA)
: The thing that bothers me most about this (besides all of it) is the change to Spellthief's Edge. They just took away the Bandit passive which "grants gold when nearby enemy minions are killed by allies or when attacking enemy champions". This means I need to poke more with my abilities to get the increased tribute gold when I buy Frostfang. However, now I won't be able to poke in order to get gold because I'll have significantly less mana. Goodbye gold income. I don't get how you're supposed to play support mages anymore after this.
Dont downvote me but cant you just auto attack towers and champ to get gold from spell theifs?
CytheGuy (NA)
: Great Depression
Rioter Comments
: When i was suspended i didn't come crying tho :P if i get perm'ad its for a reason and i can always make another account it's all material
also when i say a while back i mean a year ago so this didn't happen recently so i can say i have reformed
: No you will be permabanned. You think this was a gift from the rito gods but it's a curse. Your next ban, warning, or even mistep will result in a permaban and you will lose your account. You also are no longer allowed to use chat because you are skating on thin ice. Even a "Please don't run down mid lane and int" will get you permabanned. Yes, it does have this rare case of working, but when you get hit with that cold hard permaban I garuntee you will not be feeling as reformed anymore. Mark my words buddy, you will come back crying.
When i was suspended i didn't come crying tho :P if i get perm'ad its for a reason and i can always make another account it's all material
: "gl jarvan. u'll need it" - katarina from 2 games ago
There was a jax player who claimed to be a plat smurf in one of my games fed he blamed me well i got him on enemy team next game :) then camped top #feelsgoodman
: {{champion:145}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3124}}{{item:3146}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3065}} I much prefer a healing build. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: [0:37] [All] Abraxus follower (Twitch): pant adc XDD [1:16] Abraxus follower (Twitch): i will [1:29] [All] Abraxus follower (Twitch): kys [4:33] Abraxus follower (Twitch): rengar reported -_- [5:12] Abraxus follower (Twitch): your the reason yi is fed [6:40] [All] Abraxus follower (Twitch): report this rengar [7:47] [All] Abraxus follower (Twitch): u say that bc hes feeding u [8:41] Abraxus follower (Twitch): mured [10:59] Abraxus follower (Twitch): galio [11:05] Abraxus follower (Twitch): FOLLOW YOUR LANER [11:15] Abraxus follower (Twitch): getting camped bot [11:19] Abraxus follower (Twitch): and your doing nothing mid [13:45] Abraxus follower (Twitch): kys [13:48] Abraxus follower (Twitch): hes already fed [14:57] Abraxus follower (Twitch): we are ffing at 15 [17:38] Abraxus follower (Twitch): fukk you too [17:42] Abraxus follower (Twitch): didnt do anything [19:03] Abraxus follower (Twitch): only reason im 0/6 is bc gailo didnt do anything about mid lane roams [21:47] Abraxus follower (Twitch): I WENT 0/6 BECAUSE BOT WAS GETTING CAMPED
:) i was a toxic one also never played adc ever again
Kei143 (NA)
: Whaaattt.. madness. Was it pre/post game chat punishment?
[0:37] [All] Abraxus follower (Twitch): pant adc XDD [1:16] Abraxus follower (Twitch): i will [1:29] [All] Abraxus follower (Twitch): kys [4:33] Abraxus follower (Twitch): rengar reported -_- [5:12] Abraxus follower (Twitch): your the reason yi is fed [6:40] [All] Abraxus follower (Twitch): report this rengar [7:47] [All] Abraxus follower (Twitch): u say that bc hes feeding u [8:41] Abraxus follower (Twitch): mured [10:59] Abraxus follower (Twitch): galio [11:05] Abraxus follower (Twitch): FOLLOW YOUR LANER [11:15] Abraxus follower (Twitch): getting camped bot [11:19] Abraxus follower (Twitch): and your doing nothing mid [13:45] Abraxus follower (Twitch): kys [13:48] Abraxus follower (Twitch): hes already fed [14:57] Abraxus follower (Twitch): we are ffing at 15 [17:38] Abraxus follower (Twitch): fukk you too [17:42] Abraxus follower (Twitch): didnt do anything [19:03] Abraxus follower (Twitch): only reason im 0/6 is bc gailo didnt do anything about mid lane roams [21:47] Abraxus follower (Twitch): I WENT 0/6 BECAUSE BOT WAS GETTING CAMPED
: 2 week ban R.I.P
i honestly think that this post might be a little overdue considering i was banned last season but still :)
Kei143 (NA)
: They don't mail out chatlogs anymore.
i got mine mailed :P
mcjagger (NA)
: Glad you spent those 2 weeks brushing up on your clickbaiting skills.
: Posts like these are neat. It's really easy to get cynical and think the system never works. Keep being awesome dude {{sticker:leblanc-funny}}
Hópe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Vreivai,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vjIhJXKn,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-04-09T22:46:15.081+0000) > > You're missing the point, though. Her ability to roam amplifies her ability to prevent people from dying. You ever play a game and think "wow, I can't kill anyone because they're always getting saved by Janna!" Her ability to quickly cross the map is a large part of why that happens. Thats a good point.
but that's what the challenger said with a different wording
Rioter Comments
: Indeed! To SPEAK freely, in public, as long as it does not incite violence. In private establishments, which League is, then they have the right to allow only what THEY wish to allow. The game designers have rights as well, and to force them to change their ideals imposes on their rights.
: So wait {{champion:24}} isn't {{champion:11}} in a bathrobe????
Woah...Mind Blown 0-0
: Ivern is literally the worst. I've been saying he needs buffs, and getting ignored, for months.
i like ivern would be nice if he was relevant :0 id prob take the time to learn him
Tf 420 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Calamitosus Cini,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AeXuchmi,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-03-29T01:18:01.610+0000) > > shutup bronze 3 lol yikes if you're gonna bring up rank make sure you're at least a higher rank idiot
> [{quoted}](name=Tf 420,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AeXuchmi,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T01:21:41.283+0000) > > yikes if you're gonna bring up rank make sure you're at least a higher rank idiot http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Abraxus+follower :) can i say something LUL bronze4life
Xonra (NA)
: That literally means nothing. I'm NOT new and I'm only like 40 something on both accounts. It isn't hard to have gotten that far if you've played just a decent amount since the increased leveling. Also not new to the game isn't the same as new to older concepts and content, or just flat out ignorant to basic facts. I still know people who have no clue the intervals between buffs and they main jungle. You can play for over a year and still be very new to a lot of facts.
You know im happy with my comment i in all seriousness wanted to get downvoted :/ i'm not really good at shitposting soooooooooo
: > [{quoted}](name=Prandine,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=jXHEJgwj,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-03-27T14:07:05.851+0000) > > Maybe it's just me but I fail to see how any of the stuff in this log qualifies as trash talk. To quote [Baron Barian](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/kWXhQ1c1-banned-for-2-weeks-hahahaha-wtf?sort_type=recent&comment=0009): I would like to advise you to look up what "trash talk" actually means, please. Thanks! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
trash talk noun 1. insulting or boastful speech intended to demoralize, intimidate, or humiliate someone, especially an opponent in an athletic contest.
: That means nothing tho? Level 53 only means they've played a fair amount after the level cap update. New means anything post season 5 IMO. Tbh If your from after season 3 even I'd say you're still pretty new
: {{champion:164}} thicc
played camille once and realized how thic exactly she is
Kissie (NA)
: I’m a girl and I disagree I love the cute skins with big tits
: Your comment didn't add anything, he posted a interesting point that Baron holds to much power to be able to be killed by two players. I know you must be new here, but back then even if ahead, you needed at least 4 people to safely do Baron, saving some cheesy champions and mechanics you could use to even solo it. But most of the time Baron was a team oriented objective, more than siege the nexus actually. And it didn't even had a third of the impact it has now.
Venompaw (NA)
: I don't buy mortal reminder, not in my build path. Waste of gold.
: > [{quoted}](name=OsamaBinJesting,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZOFImHtL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-26T15:23:07.067+0000) > > the title sounds like a NB3 video We don't use the "pseudonym" Nb3 and jungle in the same thread anymore goodbye sir :3
> [{quoted}](name=Abraxus follower,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZOFImHtL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-26T18:57:30.721+0000) > > We don't use the "pseudonym" Nb3 and jungle in the same thread anymore goodbye sir :3 yess not proper grammar ik but then again idgaf
: the title sounds like a NB3 video
> [{quoted}](name=OsamaBinJesting,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZOFImHtL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-26T15:23:07.067+0000) > > the title sounds like a NB3 video We don't use the "pseudonym" Nb3 and jungle in the same thread anymore goodbye sir :3
: Dear Riot, Nobody wants to lane against
> [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5KGTcTBi,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-26T13:50:29.467+0000) > > {{champion:75}} or {{champion:27}} > > First, let's start with {{champion:75}} > 1) Doesn't matter how badly you destroy him in lane and stop him from farming, he immediately changes the laning phase on you at level 6. > > 2) {{item:3078}} Literally is triple damage on the next basic attack. {{item:3025}} is double damage. Problem is, his basic attack is a Siphon strike. That's triple damage on a stacking ability. There isn't enough armor in the world to counter that. I've seen Rammus/Malphite be melted because they can't 1v1 him either, but that probably is contributed more to his ult than his Q. > > The math > 84.5 (base damage at level 6) + 70 (Siphon Strike level 3) + 75 (23 stacks over 7 waves including the 2 siege minions) = 229.5 damage + {{item:3057}} (100% base bonus) = 314 damage per Q. > > 3) The infamous level 6. There are a lot of ultimates in this game, almost every champ has one with the exception of about 5 (the exact number is irrelevant). Nasus is the only champion in this game that allows him to be 0/2 to his lane opponent with 30 less farm, activate his ult and kill you! You go from being the oppressor to the oppressed. > > 4) The obnoxiously high passive life steal on a tank with consistent burst physical damage (Siphon Strike) gives him way more sustain than any champ should have. Even {{champion:2}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:122}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:114}} can easily be dealt with utilizing {{item:3123}} {{item:3076}} > > 5) Wither. MS slow and AS slow to an extreme. > > Nasus specializes in dueling, Siphon Strike and Wither, but also specializes in AoE damage with Spirit Fire and Fury of the Sands. Though I hate Nasus, I admit he's manageable with many matchups against his favor, proof being in his low overall win rate. > < 40% professional play (esports) > 48% P+ > Right at 50% for all other elos > > On the contrary you have {{champion:27}} > 66.7% pro > 53% P+ > > 52% all of other elos > > Checked all the way back to S2 when I started the game. Singed has never fallen below 51% win rate! NOT ONCE! That's in every elo from Pro - Bronze. Being he's the only champion in all of League of Legends that statement applies to, that's a clear sign of being imbalanced! > > http://champion.gg/champion/Singed/Top > http://na.op.gg/champion/singed/statistics/top > http://www.lolking.net/champions/singed > https://lol.gamepedia.com/Singed/Statistics/2018 > > https://www.bing.com/search?q=lol%20singed&qs=n&form=QBRE&sp=-1&pq=lol%20singed&sc=8-10&sk=&cvid=F0CE8FAC0D844744BC6F96BC29504B15 > > Singed is the only champion in League that always requires a team effort and strategy to deal with if your team wants to win unless he's hard countered by {{champion:83}} {{champion:74}} > > Fortunately, there's an easy way to bring Singed in line. Move speed reduction while Q is being channeled. No reason he should running as fast as Sonic the Hedgehog while doing uninteractive damage. not here about your post but the fact i think i played with you intrigues me :)O)
: > [{quoted}](name=Abraxus follower,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I9wFAdqe,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-26T13:59:34.811+0000) > > What does he have to benefit about lying? XD Liars don't think logically. Either it's compulsive and he just can't help it or he thinks lying about his IRL gives more credibility to what he's saying about League. Or maybe it's a little bit of both.
: > [{quoted}](name=LoHearthStone,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I9wFAdqe,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-03-25T22:03:31.532+0000) > > 103....and my daughter and I are starting a youtube channel you can see for yourself if you want. Look up Zenkage on youtube. were chaning skins on heros of the storm. ok so theres several channels and none of them are the one you're describing. Why do you lie and assume people won't look stuff up? Anyway the point is you spend such a ridiculous amount of time on league there's no way you have a job or anything going on in your life. And that's fine. The real point here is you're a liar.
> [{quoted}](name=Khristophoros,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I9wFAdqe,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2018-03-26T04:05:21.458+0000) > > ok so theres several channels and none of them are the one you're describing. > > Why do you lie and assume people won't look stuff up? > > Anyway the point is you spend such a ridiculous amount of time on league there's no way you have a job or anything going on in your life. > > And that's fine. The real point here is you're a liar. What does he have to benefit about lying? XD
: Save yourself time. Elo hell exists. six years.
> [{quoted}](name=LoHearthStone,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=I9wFAdqe,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-25T19:01:44.420+0000) > > OK first lets get an image in your head. I am almost 37 and have a 4 yr old daughter. I am an adult older than the people who work at riot mostly. I have been a blue collared worker cleaning repairing motors and even doing chemicals for pools for ten years managed my own business made six figures a year quit that job started training martial arts for ten years became a second degree black belt and first degree in Tae Kwon Do managed my own school and even opened my own business teaching up to 40 students. blah blah blah...this makes me credible I am not some teenage punk who does not understand life I've lived in the real world and succeeded many times. this is not meant to show off I could careless if you think its cool or not. > > LOL is not life. But it is fun to play. and that is my message today really.Play the game for fun. ELO HELL EXISTS. I've tried for six fuckin years to climb out of bronze. I am sick of it. I'm done trying. in fact I'm just going to tell you al right now this game is designed so people can troll and get away with it. > > I out CS pro players I ward more than anyone in any game. I can play ANY role and master 7 champs days after they are released. > > If your team sucks you lose. Stop telling people you can climb out of bronze. Its not possible with solo que. this s coming from a guy who's broken 4 bricks with his hand. and too many boards to think of. ELO HELL EXISTS end of story. Accept it and just play the game for fun until Riot fixes the match making. > > -Zenkage D: the problem is you play yasuo XD just kidding man i feel like i can help you. Reply if your interested ignore if you think your not interested (P.s) Not my help but a few of my friends.
Elixors (NA)
: >:)
> [{quoted}](name=Elixors,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=5TIjWEoW,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-03-24T16:20:11.288+0000) > > . >:) :Kreygasim:
: I'm saying, Riot has gone on record about this. Saying 'stop reworking champions' is just not a great attitude. When Riot made some of these champs they were a start up company that had different balance considerations. The gaming landscape has changed, as well as Riot's understanding of game theory and what makes compelling gameplay. I think changing binary champions or mechanics that become toxic when viable is commendable. For the most part you can see the original in almost every rework. My personal least favorite was Galio, but I have seriously played almost every rework champion pre-rework, and have to say that for the most part they are on target. (Changing Galio's theme completely is my complaint, though his kit was a nice adaptation overall) If you're the kind of person who likes toxic gameplay (Like AP Yi which was cancer, or Eve one-shotting people from stealth with zero/costly counterplay, or Urgot's old lock-on mechanic) I'm sorry your toys are being taken away, but it really is for the betterment of the game.
Shiznyte (NA)
: Can I report the Support Yasuo who went 0/7/2 and complained all game he didn't get mid or top?
if he was inting sure! but feeding no :/ as op said it's okay to play how you play but he wanted to play yas:P Don't downvote me o_o
: they used to just do Visual Updates, but that combined with also trying to update champ's gameplay that was toxic/uninteractive/impossible to balance, it took too many resources for limited rewards. So they decided to only do full VGU's until they feel each champ is at a place that feels modern. Once that happens champs they feel have fine kits but outdated visuals will be visually reworked. We're years away from that though.
hmm reading this makes me understand what the OP is trying to say and i in a way of sorts see your perspective how maybe they should just work on the vgu of the gamp. Then work on the Kit if it's out-dated
130x (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Antergaton,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fmj0dEQ9,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-03-22T11:30:37.284+0000) > > Have you seen Nunu's character model? > ... > > ... Wait, you mainly mean gameplay wise? Maybe they should try to do just a visual rework? Some chamption kits are fine but their visuals are poor/dated but they said they didn't want to do that kind of thing. I agree, visuals become outdated.
: > [{quoted}](name=Abraxus follower,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AEI5tAbM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-03-21T17:31:27.811+0000) > > on a more serious note comon man post this on the pbe forum Given I'm referring to their incompetence in general it is completely valid in this board as it involves gameplay at large not just in PBE.
Good point proceed with rant
: > Would you say he is in a good state power wise? I do think he's pretty balanced. I wouldn't claim his power is perfectly allocated to the right parts of his kit. > Are there perhaps any plans to revisit him later? There aren't immediate plans, but things like that can always change. Malzahar is difficult because he is trying to fulfill several different thematic and gameplay fantasies: shadow magic DoT guy, minionmancer, lockdown mage, a few other minor things. I can see how that's the champion that was created years ago when Malzahar was originally made, but in today's much larger roster, if we were designing him from scratch, we'd probably make him really awesome and cohesive at one of those things. I guess he's a victim of the time he was created, in a way. > His current W seems to be a source of lots of trouble with Malzahar, while also being the least fun of his abilities, that is however necessary for him to deal damage. Any plans for that? The most recent changes to his W where the voidlings became very killable were a step in the right direction imo, but they're really not supposed to be a significant portion of his pvp power budget (because he really lacks the agency to help them succeed). If anything, if we were to do some power shifting, my starting point would be reducing voidling pvp presence even more and putting some of that back into Q or perhaps a reworked/modified ult.
have people at riot considered giving him a mini rework? kinda like eve
Strigina (EUNE)
: Let us see who fed the poro in post-ARAM honor screen
Show more

Abraxus follower

Level 64 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion