: No one cares
That's why you came here and replied and read right moron?
Rioter Comments
: Rank is more negative than positive. A couple reasons: 1. Its mainly for flashiness 2. So many people use it as an excuse to harass others The positives? Eh... 1. It shows that people either have better teams or know how to communicate to victory (also known as being a better teammate) This is my problem with what it does. Its negatives heavily outweigh the positive.
This game is completely negative overall lol.. Mostly full of pure toxic or VERY passive aggressive people. Yes, I did agree with you on flashiness, and also agreeing with you on putting others down.. cause like stated, a lot of plat+ people paid for their ranks to get boosted there, no doubt lol Meh, you know there will always be those kind of people or players out there who plays mainly for themselves because, lets face it... Solo queue lmao. No one listens to each other and calls out really stupid pointless things.
: On Op.gg? Okay that only shows my last 2 matches that weren't urf, in which I didn't do very well in, but that's fine. Only two games, and both in Twisted Treeline. The rank it shows is correct but I don't really care for ranked because the community is bad and whenever I play I climb 4 ranks then automatically demote 4 ranks, either from me not doing well or from teams not doing well or griefers. Ranked also means nothing to me. Its just for "flashiness".
> [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T01:28:18.901+0000) > > On Op.gg? > > Okay that only shows my last 2 matches that weren't urf, in which I didn't do very well in, but that's fine. Only two games, and both in Twisted Treeline. > > The rank it shows is correct but I don't really care for ranked because the community is bad and whenever I play I climb 4 ranks then automatically demote 4 ranks, either from me not doing well or from teams not doing well or griefers. > > Ranked also means nothing to me. Its just for "flashiness". Mhmm. Also I wasn't looking at urf. I was looking at your normal account overall, match histories, rank, etc. the statistics. The community will always be bad. Any game online has a bad community, unless you can name one.. But then again, I only play certain games so I wouldn't know a bunch or tons of community. Also we all have bad games, it happens. We're humans, but like I mentioned, I wasn't looking at just single games but statistics from a few games, also griefers are always here and there too.. unfortunately, little to no punishment for them if they don't say anything cause "riot logic". Sad but truthfully you're right about rank, it is mainly for flashiness but also displays skill level. The flashiness for the people who pay to get themselves boosted to plat and above, and skillwise for the actual good/decent players.
: Whats urf's eta anyway?
> [{quoted}](name=Statchecky,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-04T02:19:37.214+0000) > > Whats urf's eta anyway? I believe somewhere around November or December. I read on a few youtube comments of Redmercy's video of people saying close to the end of the year
: I had a rengar jungle in a match today who farmed it for 10 minutes straight, leaving a melee champ vs 2 ranged poke spammers while asking for help. They took both towers in that lane by minute 5, and rengar was still farming jungle. We had to constantly leave our other lanes to help that because rengar refused to. When it hit the 10 minutes mark and rengar finally decided to participate in the game, he started to solo dive everyone and die over and over. He didn't even have 15% kill participation when team decided to surrender. URF jungle can be a strat, but not living in the jungle like you're playing a ranked/normal match trying to farm to catch up lmao.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeviruchi,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-03T09:28:23.534+0000) > > I had a rengar jungle in a match today who farmed it for 10 minutes straight, leaving a melee champ vs 2 ranged poke spammers while asking for help. They took both towers in that lane by minute 5, and rengar was still farming jungle. We had to constantly leave our other lanes to help that because rengar refused to. When it hit the 10 minutes mark and rengar finally decided to participate in the game, he started to solo dive everyone and die over and over. He didn't even have 15% kill participation when team decided to surrender. > URF jungle can be a strat, but not living in the jungle like you're playing a ranked/normal match trying to farm to catch up lmao. Wtf lol.. Sounds like he was just trolling or inting and not caring after awhile. Whatever their intentions were.. I don't think anyone plays or rather should even play like that at all. I agree, but who the hell sits in the jungle and farms it until 10 mins LOL.
: I would flame you unless I was the top laner when I play someone like {{champion:25}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:23}} or {{champion:31}}. Someone that can easily 1v2. Cause usually when other people go top lane and we have a jungler on our team, we either get stomped or just barely win.
> [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T07:51:54.942+0000) > > I would flame you unless I was the top laner when I play someone like {{champion:25}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:23}} or {{champion:31}}. Someone that can easily 1v2. > > Cause usually when other people go top lane and we have a jungler on our team, we either get stomped or just barely win. Ofc you would, there goes your mistake/problem right there already. "I would flame you". That being said is enough O.o EDIT: Btw, I love how you're LITERALLY down voting EVERYTHING I've posted against you in replies lol... That kind of says more than enough also.
: I mean... In urf when they permanently have Boomerang and ZAP! going, its kinda hard to keep dodging, especially both at the same time. Those are also just examples, they don't even need ranged champs to be able to kill you under tower. For example I've seen a {{champion:58}} {{champion:75}} literally just dive level 3, kill both people there, and walk out without dying.
> [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T07:48:44.447+0000) > > I mean... In urf when they permanently have Boomerang and ZAP! going, its kinda hard to keep dodging, especially both at the same time. > Those are also just examples, they don't even need ranged champs to be able to kill you under tower. > > For example I've seen a {{champion:58}} {{champion:75}} literally just dive level 3, kill both people there, and walk out without dying. Still not really, but I guess our view of skill level is different.. And that's just proper coordination.... You see lcs players do it all the time.. EDIT: Just for the hell of it, I checked out your stats and uhh... Yeah, the difference in level is pretty far, not to sound or be mean.
: 1. Its URF. Meant to be played for fun, not for winning. If you think that play normal, cause Urf isn't for tryhards. 2. The solo laner doesn't get more experience usually because they either go against people with high damage and range that can poke them when they are playing safe, or people that will just tower dive and kill you over and over again, so you don't get much experience or gold.
> [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-03T04:35:38.705+0000) > > 1. Its URF. Meant to be played for fun, not for winning. If you think that play normal, cause Urf isn't for tryhards. > > 2. The solo laner doesn't get more experience usually because they either go against people with high damage and range that can poke them when they are playing safe, or people that will just tower dive and kill you over and over again, so you don't get much experience or gold. "SUPPOSEDLY" for fun. However, how can it be fun when you get 2 shot by a super fed veigar? I HIGHLY doubt you will ever have fun with that. Super fed Veigar/Khazix/Nocturne etc.. People will ALWAYS tryhard no matter what you say or do. Hence why they should have a good waveclear champ or sustain champ. IF by chance there isn't by champ select seen and such, then yes, there should be no one jungling probably to be fair.
: I mean there is no such thing as playing safe if you are against people like {{champion:15}} or {{champion:222}} or any other person with a ranged ability.
> [{quoted}](name=saphireflame123,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-03T04:31:40.379+0000) > > I mean there is no such thing as playing safe if you are against people like {{champion:15}} or {{champion:222}} or any other person with a ranged ability. That is so untrue lmfao.. You literally just have to stand back or just dodge, which isn't so hard to do considering her boomerang and ZAP! comes out pretty slow.. Ricochet is somewhat understandable but like said, you just have to sit/stand back a bit farther, and other than that, jinx just has her rockets switch which is about the same range as cait's normal aa. Those yes you can't dodge but I mean other than playing farther back isn't such a loss. Not quite on the vlad topic. I'm sure there are others out there who will agree also that vlad is pretty op overall in urf. Like I mentioned, it's just on how well the person playings game knowledge is and how experienced they are. Any champ can be made good in the right hands.
: You can always put team chat off
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z0s4WzAL,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T22:18:27.197+0000) > > You can always put team chat off Yeah.. That's true.
: Yes you can all you need to do is not be tozic and get honor level 3
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z0s4WzAL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T10:25:53.743+0000) > > Yes you can all you need to do is not be tozic and get honor level 3 Easier said then done when literally everything and anything you say can be considered "toxic" in the eyes of riot -_-
: Not really, JGL in URF has the exact sameadvantages as in normal SR. Both the JGL and the Solo-Lane get more EXP and GOLD than they could get on lane. All it requires is 5 Braincell decision who will take the solo lane. (Little Hint, Waveclear helps, a good all in once the JGL shows up as well.) So playing just for fun: Sure go 2-1-2. But playing to win: 1-1-1-2 is far superior.
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OXgZOPbW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T13:27:32.024+0000) > > Not really, JGL in URF has the exact sameadvantages as in normal SR. > > Both the JGL and the Solo-Lane get more EXP and GOLD than they could get on lane. > All it requires is 5 Braincell decision who will take the solo lane. > (Little Hint, Waveclear helps, a good all in once the JGL shows up as well.) > > So playing just for fun: Sure go 2-1-2. > But playing to win: 1-1-1-2 is far superior. Oh my god are we brothers?! I think that EXACT SAME WAY! It isn't rocket science to play safe even if you lose a few minions rather than feed your ass off right!? Sure they may fall a bit behind in gold and possibly exp also but it's better than feeding the laner to more of an advantage to dive you. I ALWAYS tell the people I play with (in the past urfs) to have top be a laner who has far poke/good waveclear/sustain. But almost always get flamed by them stupidly..
: Okay so whever someone decides to go jungle in urf it _forces_ a lane to lose (hence the reason a lot of people say its trolling) and since its urf, both enemies in that lane get fed and win the game for the other team, unless you have another duo lane that is _extremely_ fed. I've had a Nasus go Jungle, which forced our Vlad to feed his butt off and we _almost_ lost the game because of that, but thankfully I, as Jinx, was insanely fed so I could just two shot everyone with W, which ended up in us winning (just barely). If I didn't do that good we would've lost and it would've been completely Nasus' fault for forcing Vlad to lose.
I mean susan jungle isn't bad either and a vlad fed his butt off? IN URF? Well then that's just the players fault honestly cause vlad is one SERIOUS broken champ in urf LOL. You are right however that it does force someone to solo, but in my opinion/defense, that's all based on the players experience in the game overall. Just like if you're being camped in a solo lane in SR normals, you would (I'd assume) play safe or safer at least.. But some people apparently can't do that or grasp the concept of that sadly )=...
HeartVine (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AccountBannedINC,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KE16pyRA,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-02T08:55:01.398+0000) > > Because the games were LITERALLY people spamming the same stupid op champs in urf A.K.A shaco, fizz, maokai, sona, kat.. etc. So they have to make it random pretty much so it's AT TIMES fair.. Pretty much this. There was basically no champion diversity, because the majority of players were only spamming what was "vastly OP" (the same 10-20 champs, really), so in order to "save" the mode from the community itself, they looked at different ways to encourage diversity, but ultimately realised that people wouldn't give a shit, and just forced everyone to engage in champion diversity by making it "random pick".
> [{quoted}](name=HeartVine,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KE16pyRA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-02T08:57:40.485+0000) > > Pretty much this. > > There was basically no champion diversity, because the majority of players were only spamming what was "vastly OP" (the same 10-20 champs, really), so in order to "save" the mode from the community itself, they looked at different ways to encourage diversity, but ultimately realised that people wouldn't give a shit, and just forced everyone to engage in champion diversity by making it "random pick". Remember old {{champion:16}} ?? LMFAO And her starfall Q ability and how there was no limit to how much MR it reduced and hit everything within a certain range of her? LOL now THAT was also very stupid xD
Rioter Comments
: URF IS OUT ON THE PBE LETS GO OOOOOOOOOO
Too bad can't just sign up like that for a PBE account anymore -_-....
Verevyta (EUNE)
: Urf
Because the games were LITERALLY people spamming the same stupid op champs in urf A.K.A shaco, fizz, maokai, sona, kat.. etc. So they have to make it random pretty much so it's AT TIMES fair..
: So the argument for URF/ARURF (specifically amongst the RGMs) is the fact that its probably the first to go stale for most people. A lot of the player-base gets on the hype train, plays the living daylights out of it, then either takes a break from league cuz URF burned them out, or just doesn't touch it again. Plus certain champions on there (*cough cough* {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} *cough cough*) are really bad to play against and are auto-tilters. This is coming from someone who has already played like. . . 20+ games of ARURF and will continue to love the mode.
> [{quoted}](name=VenomLord620,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z0s4WzAL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-30T17:22:48.694+0000) > > So the argument for URF/ARURF (specifically amongst the RGMs) is the fact that its probably the first to go stale for most people. A lot of the player-base gets on the hype train, plays the living daylights out of it, then either takes a break from league cuz URF burned them out, or just doesn't touch it again. Plus certain champions on there (*cough cough* {{champion:84}} {{champion:55}} *cough cough*) are really bad to play against and are auto-tilters. This is coming from someone who has already played like. . . 20+ games of ARURF and will continue to love the mode. {{champion:105}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:35}} a lot worse than those 2 imo xD
: ITS ON PBE RIGHT NOW
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Z0s4WzAL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-30T15:34:03.396+0000) > > ITS ON PBE RIGHT NOW Not all of us has a PBE account sadly T_T and you can't just create it anymore since long ago lol..
Rioter Comments
: The trolls in aram -_-
At least they deleted the salty dudes comments also instead of just mines LOL. Good to know whoever deleted all of both weren't taking sides nor being an idiot compared to some of the other mods on here xD
: wow, nice troll fight, who bought the popcorn @accountbannedin @1wolfpack. don't stop now boys, its just getting good.
> [{quoted}](name=thedamaged,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tEo6xVzf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-30T17:39:53.533+0000) > > wow, nice troll fight, who bought the popcorn @accountbannedin @1wolfpack. don't stop now boys, its just getting good. You got it dad! EDIT: Sorry pops, the forum popo got me.
: ARAM question
Ahhh, thank you everyone. This makes A LOT more sense now :)
Rioter Comments
: It's ARAM, you're going to get those people everyday. It's just the nature of it. I regularly go on 15+ losing streaks because of those people. Nothing you can do about it, just accept the loss and move on.
> [{quoted}](name=rubber ripper,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=tEo6xVzf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-23T16:41:35.915+0000) > > It's ARAM, you're going to get those people everyday. It's just the nature of it. I regularly go on 15+ losing streaks because of those people. > > Nothing you can do about it, just accept the loss and move on. Unfortunately you're right. I mean I guess I could report but that's highly going to have no effect on anything -_-
Rioter Comments
: I mean riot encourages going afk. I've learned my lesson by now. After another permaban with the worst thing i ever said in every chat restrict/ban instance calling people "s8 plats" im just either running it down or afking every game people annoy me. Makes things so much easier. Apparently it's super toxic and negative overall to ask people why they did "x instead of y". Can't even talk about the fuckin game itself anymore without being considered "toxic". So what's the point in this garbage ass game. Ruin the ranked ladder, permaban everyone who dares to disagree with his teammates. People running it down, afking every second game from low to high elo. The permaban before that was literally me only saying "go next" when our draven ran it down midlane in a game we actually won. Still have the screenshots from support telling me it's super negative to say go next. The fun thing is the game before i called our mf r%%%%% (after she insulted me) and asked if the r%%%%% triggered the ban, that i would atleast somewhat understand, nope support said it wasn't the r%%%%% but "go next" that was too negative to not ban me lmao. this game and the company needs a 180 turn, if riot thinks a new game will be popular and sustainable seeing how riot manages their current ONLY GAME THEY HAVE is madness to put it simple.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fHw4LUks,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-16T04:26:18.097+0000) > > I mean riot encourages going afk. > > I've learned my lesson by now. > > After another permaban with the worst thing i ever said in every chat restrict/ban instance calling people "s8 plats" im just either running it down or afking every game people annoy me. Makes things so much easier. Apparently it's super toxic and negative overall to ask people why they did "x instead of y". Can't even talk about the fuckin game itself anymore without being considered "toxic". So what's the point in this garbage ass game. Ruin the ranked ladder, permaban everyone who dares to disagree with his teammates. People running it down, afking every second game from low to high elo. The permaban before that was literally me only saying "go next" when our draven ran it down midlane in a game we actually won. Still have the screenshots from support telling me it's super negative to say go next. The fun thing is the game before i called our mf r%%%%% (after she insulted me) and asked if the r%%%%% triggered the ban, that i would atleast somewhat understand, nope support said it wasn't the r%%%%% but "go next" that was too negative to not ban me lmao. > > > > this game and the company needs a 180 turn, if riot thinks a new game will be popular and sustainable seeing how riot manages their current ONLY GAME THEY HAVE is madness to put it simple. That's EXACTLY WHAT I SAID IN SO MANY POSTS!!! This game is so overly fcking SENSITIVE that you can't give ANY advice or suggestions without being labeled "TOXIC" or "FLAMER"! It's so pathetic that it honestly hurts my brain. WTF is so wrong if I GIVE a suggestion on what to do or where to ward or how to play in a certain way!? AKA GET OBJECTIVES, NOT CHASE FOR KILLS. Sadly up to plat, that's STILL a major issue. Then when you make a thread about it, you get nothing but stupid people telling you "FOCUS ON YOURSELF" blah blah blah same crap again and again. I HAVE focused on myself, doing A LOT better compared to someone playing like complete ZERO common sense. I exactly see it in this way now too pretty much, someone wants to flame me? I tell them "Okay muted" and as jungle main, I don't bother to help or gank for them the rest of the game pretty much. I'd rather they suffer from that BS than me get punished for telling them off. Ofc there are times I'll say a few more things but coming from also a guy who has over 15 perm banned accounts, I've stopped caring. Now I just say that pretty much. And if I have to, yeah sure sh-t I'll go int for it too or piss them off more by walking into lane, smiting cannon or take some cs. Or once it's mid-late game I just split push until we lose, if my team gets caught or fights, that's their loss fighting a 4v5, they already know I'm not there or gonna be. Idgaf as long as I don't say anything, I'M GOOD. That's the riot logic. Let them say to their ban/punishment while I walk away free. That's how all that sh-t has happened to me too. Couldn't beat'em, so I sadly joined'em.
rawiazam1 (EUNE)
: Is pressence of mind usefull to anyone?
{{champion:268}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:81}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:21}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:101}} And lastly possibly Zilean, Neeko, Ori, it's mainly of course good for champs that really rely hard on their ults, aka fiddles and malph IMO.
Tsuko (NA)
: Nah this has been happening lately, people don't care about the game anymore and just throw the game over basically nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Tsuko,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Vm4UEFXO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-16T18:26:04.369+0000) > > Nah this has been happening lately, people don't care about the game anymore and just throw the game over basically nothing. That's a major shame, but I do think the game is dying with how many bugs there were for 9.15 patch and how little it was regarded. Like a post I read said, they're focused on new champs, skins, TFT, and LCS that they've seemed to stop caring about the current live game and only the money now, although imo they've been ONLY caring about the money lol.
Rioter Comments
: Yea it's funny when people think they are smart or better than you because they can spam mia ping over you. News flash, everyone can do that.
> [{quoted}](name=overpoweredscrub,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=6kAUiKY6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-14T18:17:25.723+0000) > > Yea it's funny when people think they are smart or better than you because they can spam mia ping over you. News flash, everyone can do that. Yeah it's like... Good for you, now I know not to gank your lane cause you're going to be a toxic and spam ping me when you die probably each time.
Igàsah (NA)
: J U S T M U T E A N D R E P O R T.
> [{quoted}](name=Igàsah,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=6kAUiKY6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-14T15:20:23.516+0000) > > J U S T M U T E A N D R E P O R T. That's what I do nowadays, no point in arguing with idiots I've realized lol. They're always going to have an excuse.
Rioter Comments
: Because junglers are also often the most pretentious assholes on the planet, who often flip their shit if you take the Krugs they haven't looked at all game. And god forbid you actually ask them to help after you helped them. The role with the most global impact, yet I regularly do more around the map as a fucking Nasus than they do. And if they're an early game champion against any pathetically easy to invade jungler, you can bet your ass that they'll cower from them and spend the entire game powerfarming instead of doing literally anything else, and they'll do a shit job at farming too. Then they come here and bitch and moan about laners wanting them to "win their lanes for them", when in reality all we wanted was for them to gank someone besides their incompetent duo and maybe save the fucking hypercarry who's been dealing with a lane bully up their ass the entire fucking game. Or if they did gank, it was one half-assed attempt where they threw a single Lee Q at the enemy, missed and stole cannon, and flashed away. Sure, there's asshole laners that blame the jungler 24/7, but most of the time it's the stuck-up asswipe who will only **consider** ganking top if the minions are positioned perfectly, the enemy toplaner is low health and OOM without summs, and you're perfectly able to kill them solo anyways, and you're somehow supposed to do this despite it being a lane you don't *get* to have pressure in.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HMl9vdxw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-11T11:46:25.222+0000) > > Because junglers are also often the most pretentious assholes on the planet, who often flip their shit if you take the Krugs they haven't looked at all game. And god forbid you actually ask them to help after you helped them. > > The role with the most global impact, yet I regularly do more around the map as a fucking Nasus than they do. And if they're an early game champion against any pathetically easy to invade jungler, you can bet your ass that they'll cower from them and spend the entire game powerfarming instead of doing literally anything else, and they'll do a shit job at farming too. > > Then they come here and bitch and moan about laners wanting them to "win their lanes for them", when in reality all we wanted was for them to gank someone besides their incompetent duo and maybe save the fucking hypercarry who's been dealing with a lane bully up their ass the entire fucking game. Or if they did gank, it was one half-assed attempt where they threw a single Lee Q at the enemy, missed and stole cannon, and flashed away. > > Sure, there's asshole laners that blame the jungler 24/7, but most of the time it's the stuck-up asswipe who will only **consider** ganking top if the minions are positioned perfectly, the enemy toplaner is low health and OOM without summs, and you're perfectly able to kill them solo anyways, and you're somehow supposed to do this despite it being a lane you don't *get* to have pressure in. I mean I didn't come here to bitch and moan fyi just a simple question was all lmfao. However I do agree with you on seeing junglers camp their crappy duo a lot of times, but I'm a solo player cause no one else really plays this anymore from friend-wise because of how stupid it's gotten or boring or other reasons. And yes, I have seen those troll junglers too who comes and takes cannon and those stuff.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Sounds like it was bugged; I looked up one of my friends in a game and it's working normally.
> [{quoted}](name=Deez Crits,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pu46yVJA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-07T20:34:27.927+0000) > > Sounds like it was bugged; I looked up one of my friends in a game and it's working normally. Idk, maybe it is or isn't or maybe cause adblock but this is what I'm getting.. https://gyazo.com/82e9d0bb3759e22db9764be16f11e58d No "Live game" option /=
: Game modes won't come back, here is why:
Exactly why I stopped spending a single cent on this trash game, yet I still play cause at times it IS still fun but not worth risking bans for money hungry company who is ungrateful.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Lee doesnt need any more range than he already has.
I kindly disagree :) Well.. just on his W. Other than that everything is okay.
Rioter Comments
: Ticket. Reporting on the forums will not result in a punishment, and naming & shaming is against the forum rules.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=V5uQ9fYy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T03:05:15.690+0000) > > Ticket. Reporting on the forums will not result in a punishment, and naming & shaming is against the forum rules. Thx
: Rude Tryndamere
Sounds like a salty fcaking baby. Report him. Talks about talking all game yet he's writing his life story to you LMFAO stupid hypocrite he is.
Kulharg (NA)
: How to control rage/tilt?
I say coming from a guy whose been permabanned LOTS of times, just take a break. Take a breather or watch some vids or go eat or something xD Once you feel calm to where you can just ignore or say "Mehh" to most of the flame/toxicity, then that's probably when it's best to start again. Even if it's the next day. Consistently playing just makes it worse (From what I've seen and personal experience). In game as Ornndyr says, just mute people. Sadly but truthfully, solo queue is all a play for yourself practically. The moment you get someone pinging at you, should usually call for immediate mute for pings, emotes, chat. Otherwise it'll soon tilt you and upset you. Just remember also, whatever is said in game, riot takes that to the next level. Rage outloud is somewhat the better option. If the team continues to flame each other/enemy team, let them. As long as you don't get involved, you won't get punished. Sure you may lose games but it's better than getting yourself perma-banned, making new account to 30 again to rank to repeat the process.. At times you can try to be positive and give positive suggestions and minor speeches like having positive attitude but some people just can't be helped and tilt off the face of SR. Those people are just an immediate mute and continue to focus playing. I'm a jungler main so I get spammed ping a lot to gank lanes and help people and the way I do it is just mute them and ignore them and refuse to gank for them the rest of the game. If they lose lane and choose to flame and troll, I let them. As long as I don't say anything to them I won't get busted, and at times you may find yourself getting ganged up on (Trash talked to/Blaming you) from other teammates or their duo, do the same. Mute and report them after and just focus on yourself. That's my thought/opinion on it, best of luck!
Rioter Comments

AccountBannedINC

Level 43 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion