: The Conqueror nerf does nothing to address the core design problem with it.
I just wish it was reverted to what it was instead of this healing bullshit, I don't want another sustain meta top lane.
: But people still hate Vayne for some reason. But one thing, Jinx does NOT have a safe lane phase(I play her a lot). She may have longer range but Vayne has way more pressure early and she goes oom really fast. Overpowered kit i don't really get though. All she brings is damage, one easily avoidable self peel(unlike vayne which is point click), a really bad slow, and a ult that's only good early or against extremely low enemies. She just has a numbers problem it's not like {{champion:36}} where it's just a bad kit in general.
People hate vayne because vayne top exists and that shits pretty cancer.
: Imagine thinking that making her rank 5 E CD the same as current rank 1 E is not a nerf. Imagine thinking that even going 45% CDR the rank 5 E going from 3.6 seconds to **6 seconds** is not a nerf. Imagine thinking that "compensation" buffs on her Q which will be like 1 sec with 45% CDR will matter at all. Imagine calling this a slap on the wrist. Imagine being OP
Imagine not realizing the problem is that she procs conqueror instantly Imagine thinking that the riven nerf will actually affect anything. Imagine not playing top
: I recently turned Bronze 4, was Iron 4 four days ago, do you have any champion suggestions for me to return home Top main btw
Moody P (NA)
: Yes, I can do better
Nhika (NA)
: No one wants to jungle.
Maybe because their is such a potential gap of skill with junglers, like that hecarim the know exactly where you are at all times and invades at just the right time, every time getting a kill and taking all your jungle while also being all over the map that impossible to predict. That type of player is so daunting for new jungle players that they just say,"jungle is not for them". Also maybe when being stomped on when trying to learn, and than your team starts flaming you for not doing the right thing, even though you have basically no clue what your doing. This pushes away from potential jungle players from trying to learn.(It doesn't help that when they start playing the game, the first thing they play against doesn't even jungle, bots, and that jungle is probably the hardest thing for new players to learn.
Moody P (NA)
: Jungle is the strongest role in the game
> [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2roEWTRU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-28T02:45:11.296+0000) > > Jungle is the strongest role in the game How are people so dense to not realizing your just meming?
Rioter Comments
: {{champion:555}} {{champion:517}} u wot?
But how can sylas be manly if hes a commie. Only true intellectuals understand that obviously. Kappa
: > [{quoted}](name=AceAlex031,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RkEuNxgx,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-04-25T13:51:31.916+0000) > > lies dogs are obviously the superior animals once again dog ppl insist on putting down other animals. all these animals are great but cats are indeed my favorite animals and the best imho.
> [{quoted}](name=Rowanstar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RkEuNxgx,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-04-25T15:42:45.107+0000) > > once again dog ppl insist on putting down other animals. all these animals are great but cats are indeed my favorite animals and the best imho. I never said cats were bad, but dogs are superior in almost every single way. (but seriously tho if you like cats power to you, but I prefer Dogs)
Feel Apathy (EUNE)
: {{champion:92}} but my 2 item 45% cdr is completely balanced.
> [{quoted}](name=Feel Apathy,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EEoybbM3,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-28T16:59:45.894+0000) > > {{champion:92}} but my 2 item 45% cdr is completely balanced. Ya and my 4 dashes are even more balanced with that
: > [{quoted}](name=Thekyeongh,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RkEuNxgx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-24T22:59:52.333+0000) > > A cat really why no a other animal?? Because Cats are the superior animals
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Saltarin,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=RkEuNxgx,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-25T00:07:31.083+0000) > > Because Cats are the superior animals lies dogs are obviously the superior animals
Wyrin (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GqsWGM3a,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-23T14:18:39.961+0000) > > they won't remove champions They already confirmed theyre removing Ornn
> [{quoted}](name=Wyrin,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GqsWGM3a,comment-id=000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-23T14:22:07.512+0000) > > They already confirmed theyre removing Ornn pls give me source I cant't have this
HOT PINK (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Velzard of Koz,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=cZXaAq3l,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-04-15T22:08:43.119+0000) > > Plot Twist: The ADC craved epic 1v1 adcs crave 1v1s because supports don't do anything anyway
Sadalsa (EUW)
: top vayne is 20/0 it's somehow thresh's doing ?
Me and you both know vayne top is disgusting and you shouldn't be congratulated for playing such a stupid thing well.
: Lissandra has spammable waveclear, CC (soft and hard), a heal, and a zhonyas Riven has...wait for it....damage, mobility, and a shield. One of these champs is also ranged while the other is melee.
You forget that riven has an aoe stun around her, an execute, somehow fairly tanky for building no tank items like ever, being able to proc conquerors in 1 ability rotation, said mobility is spammable and lets you jump over walls, and no mana costs with low cooldowns. If your gonna compare these champions please list all of the information instead of saying a half truth.
: > [{quoted}](name=FrozenFrostFyre,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V1w8Rtpm,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-04-08T22:15:17.878+0000) > > I have been bursted by every single one of these characters at least once. In higher elos you can see many of these champs bursting down people. They don't even have to be fed and it usually doesn't matter how fed you yourself are compared to them. It's a much shorter list to point out who can't 1 shot you after they are 3-0. Can you honestly name a single champion in the game that at some point hasn't been hopelessly fed and destroyed your entire team with ease?
> [{quoted}](name=Hammermancer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=V1w8Rtpm,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-08T22:29:45.048+0000) > > Can you honestly name a single champion in the game that at some point hasn't been hopelessly fed and destroyed your entire team with ease? {{champion:161}} "Knowledge Through..... Disintegration"
: > [{quoted}](name=AceAlex031,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=qPpOokWJ,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-04-04T13:43:10.426+0000) > > Hello fellow vel main, have you tried touching the enemies with your tentacle in the mid lane? i have played it yes.... but support holds my heart lol can we start an all velkoz team? all lanes velkoz at the same time?! i need this in my life
: {{champion:161}} support Play style is poke heavy aggro early. Then burst full ap support. I played more heal oriented supports but if i can guarantee the more dominant lane then i can help secure vision and objectives easily. He's also really fun to play when people try to chase you... i have learned to kite well with him Plus my definitely not skin is my favorite skin line with his cute little coffee cup and cuff links {{sticker:sg-lux}}
Hello fellow vel main, have you tried touching the enemies with your tentacle in the mid lane?
Pepiljo (EUW)
: You forgot something even more problematic in espacially lower elo: - People dont know that there were changes. - I am Gold IV jungle main and if my adc/top gets outfarmed they just start doing my camps. - I play Jarvan pretty good on a level where I can predict the enemy jungler and even ping my mates he is probably going to gank soon, if I am not close there I tend to steal the enemy jungle camps and go back to my jungle. This starts to add up where the enemy has 30cs and I have 80cs and also I am 2 levels ahead. But I can't snowball off of this game (which is the current meta) if my fucking team starts doing my camps! I know jungle is a hard role for someone, who doesnt know his champ and the perfect playstyle and/or jungle pathing. But imho the bigger problem is that even the main junglers can't fullfill their roles anymore. I recently lost a game where I was 7/1 had more cs and was a higher lvl then the enemy jungler, but my team thought because I am ahead they can start taking my red, blue and all the other camps. They should make that laners get only 30-50% of thr jungle camps gold so that there is still a reason why you should take the enemy jungle camps if your team is ahead, but stops taking their own jungle camps. sorry for my english, it's not my native language and I just got up.
I don't know why bot would farm jungle since they have a support to assist them farming in lane, but I can explain why top would if behind. Lets take a ranged into melee match up that's fairly difficult, {{champion:67}} into {{champion:75}}. Nasus, who is very vulnerable to ranged poke and needs farm to be effective in anyway shape or form can only cs with his e into Vayne since she will just poke him out from taking cs. His e mind you has a fairly high mana cost in relation to his mana pool, and last hitting with it won't give him q stacks which he really needs to do anything damage wise. What would you do if you cant get stacks from minions and can only get last hits by burning through your mana pool. Farm Jungle, its safe, reliable and will garentee him stacks. Do you know what you can do to get him from farming your jungle, gank his lane so he can cs, instead of ignoring the island for the whole game and being surprised that the vayne is very well farmed when the laning phase ends and your nasus is 50 cs behind her and only has 115 stacks. It doesn't need to be this matchup, Darius even struggles with these type of matchups since the vayne will never be close enough to hook.
Anl0rian (NA)
: Where are the new Star Guardians?!
2 Champs that need star gaurdian skins {{champion:6}} {{champion:161}}
: 53% winrate, 30% pickrate y 35% banrate
I don't care what they do with her as long as they take her out of top lane.
: >Jax builds it frequently Yup >Riven usually ignores it because stuff like DD, Cleaver etc. suit her better Third most bought item https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Riven/ >and Renekton is busy rushing tiamat and cleaver Spear is his second most bought item https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Renekton/ >Spear is literally used often on a single champion, No, just no, and Yi also has it as his third most bought item btw. >but boards are crying about it like it's a core item on adcs Spear of Shojin rush on MF PogChamp, outside jokes I also think that the Boards cry too much about it, but dont go the other way.
Maybe nerf the effect for ranged champs? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
: 49 days later, Spear of Shojin still exists
Give bruiser's back their conqueror and maybe we won't need Spear. The only reason people are abusing it is because our main rune was taken away and replaced with some dumb shit that was abused by ranged champs that than proceeds to get nerfed multiple times because ranged champs were abusing it leaving us bruiser players in the dust with only an expensive item.
: @Riot Unpopular "Monster" Champions - Defining a Monster, are they really unpopular?
{{champion:161}} ¨Knowledge Through....... Disintegration¨
Sucction (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KittyKàtKàtàrinà,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JQvGXEjF,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-03-19T01:47:50.861+0000) > > which champ has to poke you before all inning level 6? havent seen such an anomaly midlane. Mostly poke champs. I don't think stuff like Xerath and Lux really have an all-in they can do. They just sorta fish for a slow hardcc skillshot and throw everything if they hit it, hoping to blow off half your health. Burst mages generally need at least one spell off first. Annie is the standard burst mage, and she can't quite get you from 100-0, but 75-0 seems realistic if you don't have a defensive summoner or shields in your kit. Only champs who can do that without poking would be like Talon, Zed if he triple Q's after dirk if you've no armor, and maaaaaaaaybe a Veigar if he's stacked well, maxing W 2nd and has pen boots. I don't actually think in-lane damage is much higher than it used to be, I certainly remember being able to utterly one shot any opponent as Veigar after first back, and now even with more damage on his ult it hasn't changed much, maybe even a little less. I believe the problem is how items interact and infernal dragon, towing plating + scaling runes that add too much damage to the game. Items themselves don't have a great deal more damage than they used to, but champions get gold much faster than before, while XP gains haven't increased to compensate. This leaves damage higher because nobody has the base stats from levels to keep up with it.
{{champion:161}}
: "Ranged tops are OP!" - Not reality.
You notice how almost all of those top tier melee champs are designed to counter ranged champs with their high mobility and/or cc and slows. Jax, Riven, Sylas, Jax, Irelia, Akali, Yasuo. (Yorick counters them in a different way with literally fucking trapping them in a wall with ghouls to rape their face)
: Moody P, here are the statistic of Top lane Bruiser AKA supposed to be suffering against ranged...
That's only in the korean server. The way different servers play are very different.
: Shrinking. Yet of the highest picked top laners, only two are ranged and the rest are melee fighters/bruisers. Jayce, riven, vlad, irelia, sylas, renekton, Darius, jax, yorick, and Fiora. Two are ranged. The others are melees who fall into the bruiser category and none of them are tanks. This is according to Op.gg but I'm sure the story is the same at other websites too. Bruisers are fine. They have been fine for over a season now. Bruiser mains are just upset that their rune(which was the best one in the game and only useable by AD melee champions such as themselves) is finally getting nerfed and put into proper balance. They still have the best items with the most build diversity and despite being "melee" many of them scale harder and better than any ADC while still having ostentatiously better early games.
You notice how nearly all of those melee top laners have mobility designed to deal with ranged, ie Riven, Irelia, Sylas, Renekton, Jax, and Fiora. In case of Yorick he has the ghoul e poke with putting them in a literal fucking cage. Darius is about the only outlier on that list since his job is to kill the other melees. Bruisers are not fine at all, their itemization is way worse than Mages and adcs. Compare any zeal item to a fairly standard bruiser item black cleaver. Black cleaver has fairly overpriced items needing to build into it, phage and kindlegem. Phage costing 50 gold more than zeal while it only gives 15 ad, 200 hp, and 20 moves peed from autos and 60 from minion and champ kills, which is incredibly situational where it would be useful. Kinlegem is mostly fine if a little overpriced with 800 gold for 10 cdr and 200 hp. Black Cleaver recipe cost I do think is warranted, 950 gold for armor shred, but maybe give more ad or more hp since you only gain 10 cdr and 25 ad. Then you look at zeal items you build into. Zeal having 15 attack speed 15 crit chance and 5 movespeed for only 1200 gold. With it adcs kite better, output more damage and occasionally do double damage with autos. Then you go into the items it builds into, to get rapidfire cannon you only need shard, a 600 gold 15 attack speed item which lets you have some MAGIC DAMAGE on some autos. The whole recipe cost is only 800 gold which gives you 10 crit chance and MAKES SOME AUTOS INTO SNIPER SHOTS. Tell me whats more balanced. I also think both you and I know the mage itemization is already broken, having the best defensive active in the entire game, Zhonya's. You could argue that mages are squishier thus needing a defensive item like that, but why does the defensive item GIVE 75 AP 45 ARMOR AND 10 CDR. The base items it builds from is a 600 gold 1 time use button that says go fuck yourself to the enemy team, a 1100 gold item that gives stacking ap and armor up to 15 each while also giving a base 20 ap and 30 armor, and cheap ass 900 gold 35 ap and 10 cdr. The Recipe cost is only 300 gold for 5 more ap and a use of INVULNERABILITY EVERY TEAMFIGHT. The main defensive item besides stacking armor and mr for bruisers is Steraks Gage which costs 300 more gold than zhonya's with a 425 higher recipe cost. The item itself is pretty good but it doesn't give that much damage COMPARED TO 75 AP ZHONYA'S GIVES. The defensive qualities are inherently worse than Zhonya's since it takes a specific condition to activate and doesn't give invulnerability. Even though bruiser items cost more sometime bruiser can not even get the gold since they cant cs do to the fact they are laning against stupid shit like Jayce, Vayne, Kennen, and Vlad which just pokes you out from getting an cs. At the end of laning phase bruisers are lucky to have boots and a finished item against those bullshit ranged top laners. Even if they don't die in laning phase they will be useless for the rest of the game since they are so far behind. Even if you aren't going against some of that bullshit there is still a high likely hood of getting camped by the enemy jungler with no help from your jungler since no one want to risk the 2v2 loss and lose their jungle. Right now top lane is shit since even if you are the more skilled player and laner you can't decide who wins since other lanes are what makes top lane wins and that just isn't fun at all.
: This game makes me cry
I feel you bro, recently played a game as yorick and had a rammus buy 6 tears and run it down mid. Threw my headset on the ground and it broke into three pieces. Take at least a one day break from league, I did it I am way less angry and my game are better. Try that

AceAlex031

Level 115 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion