: %56 Win/ %2 playrate
Lol I like how he proved your point for you
: > [{quoted}](name=My Hands r 2 Big,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YJha7YgN,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-03-02T02:49:01.557+0000) > > Only when compared to other adcs. The whole adc class is overtuned by itself, obviously when compared to itself some will look weaker than others, while still being strong. > > Also adc items are so busted, there's no wonder some high elo players adopted {{champion:103}}{{champion:7}} as adc champions with their high mobility. It's crazy to think that adc LB can kill people just as fast/faster AND more reliably than her supposed AP build. I build Statik and iE on Talon now with how busted ADC items are.lol
: He plays Yi, Irelia, Zed, and Talon. All of those seem pretty balanced. Average winrates for other players: Yi: 51.13% Irelia: 50.44% Zed: 50.87% Talon:51.72% OP's winrates: Yi: 63% Irelia: 52% Zed: 34% Talon: 43% OP seems to be doing badly as assassins this season, especially Zed, who is his second most played champion. Maybe he could adapt somehow when playing assassins or he could switch to more champs like Yi that match his playstyle.
Where the hell did you get that talon winrate? Unless that MR buff armor nerf upped his winrate by 2%, there is no way that is correct.
: I don't understand Riot's logic here. A helmet toggle on a champion people get for free, yet PROJECT: Ashe people have to buy and they get no helmet toggle. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=The Dreamwalker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=1vc2kiqo,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-23T19:55:34.703+0000) > > I don't understand Riot's logic here. A helmet toggle on a champion people get for free, yet PROJECT: Ashe people have to buy and they get no helmet toggle. > > {{sticker:sg-soraka}} Because its part of the aesthetic of the skin, project ashe isn't better without the mask
Lenn (NA)
: i wish i was a frog
But then the water would turn you gay tho
: You asked "at 20 mins?" so I responded with a video of me doing it at 24 minutes without a single lifesteal item or modifying my build in any way specifically to do baron. This is always my build on Taric when I get fed. I also don't know why you are trying to make a statement that only applies to about 2% of the people who play when 70% of players are below gold.
That's actually really cool.
: That new emote tho
Everyone to Zoe upon seeing next patch: Omae Wa Shindieru
: > Zoe is a Burst mage. She deals damage aswell but is she supposed to have VERY LOW cooldowns, more range and a 1 hit Q that you can spam all day? She shouldn't deal of what would be a whole combo of an Assassin with a SINGLE abbility aswell as have an E sleep that you can spam all day aswell. So at first you say that Zed has cooldowns, propably pointing to his W long CD, then pretend that Zoe's E which is crucial for her combo doesn't have long cooldown? You say Zed needs to hit all his shit as If the shit wasn't fast and he didn't have tools to "hit" it point-blank with reliable escape tool. You pretend that Zoe can one-shot with just one ability at most occasions as If she didn't blow up her entire kit but one ability for it? Yeah, Zed is less of a problem than Zoe, he's maybe more of a elo-related problem while Zoe is bad design, but your post is full of bias, too. You make it sound as If Zoe could E every 5 second and her E suddenly deleted you. There is shitton of champs who have hard CC tied to skillshot yet the one that gives you proper delay before the CC takes effect is the problem.
Isn't its late game cooldown 10 second?
256Bit (NA)
: Alternate idea.. get better at playing an assassin that doesn't have a huge gap closer. Just means you need to be more decisive about when to go in and who to target. Complain all you want but they wont revert him
Ah yes, 0.5% playrate with 50% winrate is great, definitely a sign of a useful champion.
: Say in a support ticket that the suicide was in reference to facechecking a bush, and that the kys was asking what it meant. To be perfectly honest, with how often kys is used it might be unlikely that they believe you if you say you didn't know what it meant, but there is a chance you'll get the punishment revoked. It sounds to me like you're just the victim of the automated system.
He doesn't seem to be that great at English so I could see him not knowing what it meant.
: Do you not remember how fucking long it took for the IP system as well? A 30 minute game would give around 80 ip, so it would take you around 40 hours of playing to unlock 1 single 6300 champion. This new system is pretty much always faster, and better for new players assuming they aren't playing league 24/7 because of the big XP bonus from FWOTD
I 'member my grind to get Talon when I started playing, took me three weeks to get 4800 IP
: When you're playing a support like Braum
"Omg you suck so much, you do nothing for us here in bot lane" -0/4/0 Caitlyn to 0/0/1 Morgana
: Because she's Akali. And assassins need SOMETHING to survive laning phase if played in solo lanes. {{champion:103}} - if she still counts, has movement speed boost, heal, a lot of aoe and ability to farm from range. {{champion:131}} - shield and aoe Q to farm from range {{champion:245}} - shield, free escape, and ability to farm from range, also heal on ultimate post 6 which also doubles as an escape tool {{champion:28}} - mini warmogs, low ability to farm from range, no escape pre 6 -> she's a jungler, she can't lane because she has to few options to survive in lane {{champion:105}} - easy escape with on demand untargetability frames, perma ghost effect (no minion block), and slightly reduced damage from auto attacks {{champion:38}} - mr shield, reduced magic damage, perma ghost effect (like fizz) {{champion:55}} - the odd one, however she works because she does more damage than others (assuming you proc passive daggers) and have much bigger mobility if she plays it right {{champion:141}} - has a heal, and can farm a bit from range but not to good -> sucks in lane, goes jungle {{champion:121}} - heal on point blank W, free escape (jump) -> sucks in lane, goes jungle {{champion:56}} - heal from passive(requires melee range), aoe range farm (yes, if you max Q you can easily clear casters as a lane noct with 1 single Q). Anti spell shield -> sucks, goes jungle {{champion:107}} - heal on W, cleanse on W, heal on W. Sucks in lane, goes jungle (or top because he is spacial and can use the many brushes in top lane) {{champion:35}} - has a gapcloser/escape. Sucks in lane -> goes jungle (unless you are crazy and love to play shako top, there's a guy called pink ward which does this on youtube) {{champion:91}} - escape available since level 2-3, aoe farm from range, very strong roaming (no cd on his E allows him to go from mid to bot or top as fast as a taliyah) {{champion:238}} - range farm, escape, execute damage to allow easier farming In case you don't see a pattern. Most assassins require ways to farm in solo lanes, otherwise they are mostly relegated to jungle. The one exception to this is rengar which can do top lane due to brushes. {{champion:84}} has: limited sustain, and invisibility/mini blink. No, she can't use Q for farming. Her Q is single target, does very low damage on its first part, and has enough cooldown to the point she will most likely miss 2 minions out of 3 to the turret if she had to farm with Q. If Akali loses her sustain, without getting any sort of compensation in terms of damage or whatever else, she will no longer be able to stay in solo lane. And her jungle clears suck due to no extra damage on jungle mons. If you want to have support Akali in your games, remove Akali's sustain and don't give her anything in return ;) Anyway, she'll get a full rework very soon. So, why are you complaining about her? Also, not to be mean to you but... heavy spamable? it requires her to auto attack stuff............ and the heal is pathetic in the early game, and in the late game, like 90% of the heal comes from gunblade anyway. Her heal is only relevant in the laning phase. To bad riot doesn't have 'healing done with your abilities" vs a "healing done with items" stat. To show that Akali's passive heal is not THAT BIG, its only relevant in lane.
The whole point behind this argument is that her healin is just generally too high: she is a hyperscaling champ that is impossible to poke out of lane, while also not having mana. Alkali is basically assassin vlad: in exchange for less safety, she gains extreme burst and mobility.
Akenero (NA)
: actually most assassins have some durability nowadays. {{champion:84}} has passive and shroud {{champion:131}} has shield {{champion:245}} has ult and shield {{champion:28}} has passive {{champion:55}} has nothing defensive {{champion:141}} has ult and rhaast {{champion:121}} has w {{champion:107}} has w {{champion:35}} has clone {{champion:91}} has melee q sustain(and is realistically harder to keep down than akali anyway) {{champion:238}} has nothing
Did you just compare Talon's 20ish hp on a kill with Q to alkali's healing? Talon already struggles with mana issues without using his q 20 times to game back health.
: When you're playing Garen, and the enemy Lux becomes the villian
5050BS (NA)
: I want to see an AP item that is First spell every 6s that hits an enemy champ deals 250-350 bonus damage and has 80 AP and 20 Magic Pen
Obvious /s but i still feel that I need to point out why duskblade is allowed: assassins currently have the lowest effective range in the game, but only slightly higher burst damage than all other midlaners. This difference means that assassins either have to reward gap closing with more durability (which is a diver thing) and/or more damage.
: buying sunfire means you are already kinda immune to assuming you are playing a tank at this point {{item:3147}} 2900 gold {{item:3068}} 2900 gold seems kinda fair as a counter, but very few people have room for a sunfire, every ad can manage a duskblade
"Oh no I have to spend the same amount of gold as an assassin to make them unable to function"
: pretty much if it gets gutted talon/other assassins would probably drop to 45% win rate. duskblade is the only thing keeping assassins sorta viable right now
Ah yes, Talon dropping from 52% winrate during ardent meta to 45% after proposed change would definitely be fine and not merit drastic changes. /s
Foucz (EUNE)
: Duskblade is an abomination and needs to be nerfed.
Or we could not nerf AD assassins in a meta that they aren't already welcome in? You know, the one where tanks and ADCs dominate?
: Same problem here. WIth a trace route it shows: 8 28 ms 31 ms 26 ms 4.71.14.182 9 26 ms 26 ms 26 ms 104.160.134.35 10 166 ms 166 ms 169 ms ae35-br02.chi01.riotdirect.net [104.160.159.24] 11 159 ms 160 ms 164 ms ae1-br01.chi01.riotdirect.net [104.160.159.8] 12 150 ms 153 ms 150 ms 104.160.131.1 The problem is beginning with Riotdirect. I am from the Midwest, my friends on the East Coast are playing without any problems.
Also from Midwest, maybe things are messed up on one of their routes out here.
: Nope. They are abusing it. Zed is extremely strong, Talon strong but more manageable to play against. Not everyone takes stopwatch, and a whole 20 AD lost?! Why don't you look at all the AP we lost since the s5 or whatever season marksmen update? We've probably lost over a 100 by now. So stop complaining about that when AP has it worse. And yes, when Zed can abuse the bot lane matchup, he gets even stronger cause Riot decided to slap a buff on him to where he gets more AD from the people he kills. -.- He's strong as hell, and even if you think I'm biased cause I hate him, it doesn't change the facts.
Who told you Talon is strong? His winrate dropped 4% from last season, along with a decreased pick rate. This meta is brutal for Talon, along with the loss of stormraider's surge.
Rioter Comments
Moonato (EUW)
: Battle Boss Brand unfair advantage
Actually there are a few skins like this: I only use blood moon talon in ranked because it is much easier for me to see the passive stacks than on other skins.
: I'm a bronze player and I want to make this VERY CLEAR.
This is why I always wear my Bronze icon from S6, because I remember how awfully people treat you, regardless of how much experience you have with the game via reading. Once I got a better ping I got to gold the next season.
: "the girl who came back". Omg give me void-infected-but-still-maintain-human-features Kassadin daughters ! That's such a good twist on lore, i really love the direction this game is taking so far. Its like Swain litteraly opened all the possible doors for the lore to get strong.
I think he might mean Zoe. She's related to the void by being a herald of great change, and destroying an entire town with a meteor strike might get some people talking.
: > [{quoted}](name=Player Vehicle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XBsWYU3s,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-28T00:53:42.569+0000) > > Did you tell him it was trash and there was no more content after the first month? wow whoa, after one whole month? It was real good of you to be patient and wait a month for an MMO to come out with content within the first month of its release.
> [{quoted}](name=Kuronii Lumiira,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XBsWYU3s,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-12-28T00:58:50.031+0000) > > wow whoa, after one whole month? It was real good of you to be patient and wait a month for an MMO to come out with content within the first month of its release. Played Destiny 2, can confirm, there is pretty much no endgame after getting to LL 300. Curse of Osiris (the first DLC) added pretty much nothing except the prometheus lens bug. The main issue is that Bungie refuses to communicate to their playerbase, and keeps saying bullshit excuses like "not working as intented" and "we're listening"
: How is everyone?
Currently living in constant chronic pain due to an injury, and anguishing about the futility of a mortal life. So not much different from usual, thanks for asking.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Spicyman23,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q3Ayhzum,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-15T04:28:08.954+0000) > > There isn't much to counter when a Talon leaps over a fucking wall and busts you down before you can react or escape. Talons an AD assassin. If you look, its generally only AP assassins that are getting this mandatory, kit affirming delay.
> [{quoted}](name=Paroe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q3Ayhzum,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-15T04:31:01.685+0000) > > Talons an AD assassin. > If you look, its generally only AP assassins that are getting this mandatory, kit affirming delay. They tried to break Talon's back with delays, but we figured out the flower combo pretty quick.
Niyumi (NA)
: So what's the secret to being happy?
Happiness is a physical feeling, so once you have moments of joy, you'll be able to pinpoint it very well. I've had short periods of time similar to what you described and it was terrible, even if i was only experiencing it for a few weeks at a time. I've found that happiness really never comes in expected times, but is far more likely to occur when a person feels accepted by the environment they live in.
Necrozard (EUW)
: I like "Death Sworn" , but i'm missing more "Soul Reaver"
I've been waiting years for a soul reaver talon skin tbh, it would look so badass while still fitting his thematic- only this time around, he's serving under death itself. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2crwhx/skin_idea_soul_reaver_talon/)
: Who is that one champ you just absolutely can't stand?
Fuck Fizz, I can never dodge the fish ult and its base damage gives enough to one shot me, along with the slow to catch up with me. If i do manage to dodge it, i can never get a good trade in due to Playful/Trickster.
: It's a starter item so it's not much room for buffs without making it too gold efficient
> [{quoted}](name=ItsShiaLaBeouf,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mhVuhIhO,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-11T22:07:49.834+0000) > > It's a starter item so it's not much room for buffs without making it too gold efficient What if... instead of buffing every item to keep up with coin...we just nerf coin?
Elfezen (NA)
: Non-Champion things that still need to be updated?
darkdill (NA)
: Should there be any Champion who can outright PREVENT healing?
Id love this on an assassin, but it would probably be too busted.
R2D20 (NA)
: I wish the decoy wasn't as obvious as it is -- it hardly feels like an outplay when someone attacks it as much as it feels like they're just being dumb :/ {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=R2D20,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xN5lpYP2,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-03T18:05:31.894+0000) > > I wish the decoy wasn't as obvious as it is -- it hardly feels like an outplay when someone attacks it as much as it feels like they're just being dumb :/ > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} Aye when im trying to hit my talon paßive i usually dont think "oh no he has done anything for 0.2 seconds....better hold my q"
: Eh. I still say assassin meta was worse. 2 reasons. 1. You can leave base right now. ADC's aren't going to insta-gib someone every 10 seconds and vanish without a trace. They also tend to travel in a horde with the rest of the team, making it easier to ward out. 2. Snowballs end quickly. Most assassins sucked at ending games, which meant 30-40 minutes if being trapped in base because your Ziggs/Jayce/Sivir/etc. can still out-push them despite being trapped on spawn platform since minute 7.
> [{quoted}](name=Ariel the Cruel,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=h1oIYkjH,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-04T20:07:26.511+0000) > > Eh. I still say assassin meta was worse. > 2 reasons. > > 1. You can leave base right now. > ADC's aren't going to insta-gib someone every 10 seconds and vanish without a trace. They also tend to travel in a horde with the rest of the team, making it easier to ward out. > 2. Snowballs end quickly. > Most assassins sucked at ending games, which meant 30-40 minutes if being trapped in base because your Ziggs/Jayce/Sivir/etc. can still out-push them despite being trapped on spawn platform since minute 7. Ummmm isn't number 1 why people complain about twitch, except that it is from over 800 range and from stealth?
Glory97 (EUW)
: I main midlane and i play almost every midlane champion. And i have to say **ahri just feels very weak at the moment**. This is not a complain because i don't mind wether she is strong or not. But i can understand that ahri mains say that ahri is underpowered. There are just that many other champions in midlane that are better. **Winrate is NOT a concrete proof of how strong a champion is**. According to op.gg syndra has a winrate of 47.4%, is she that much weaker than ahri right now? HELL NO, Syndra is extremly strong. Ask any midlaner that his plat or higher and they all will tell you that syndra is the stronger midlaner in comparison to ahri, despite her having a lower winrate.
> [{quoted}](name=Glory97,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ufxsKW5U,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-03T12:21:47.122+0000) > > I main midlane and i play almost every midlane champion. And i have to say **ahri just feels very weak at the moment**. This is not a complain because i don't mind wether she is strong or not. But i can understand that ahri mains say that ahri is underpowered. There are just that many other champions in midlane that are better. **Winrate is NOT a concrete proof of how strong a champion is**. According to op.gg syndra has a winrate of 47.4%, is she that much weaker than ahri right now? HELL NO, Syndra is extremly strong. Ask any midlaner that his plat or higher and they all will tell you that syndra is the stronger midlaner in comparison to ahri, despite her having a lower winrate. Syndra also has important combos needed to be timed for trading (disregarding death button): ahri is kinda spammy
: This week's circle jerk: The mage holocaust!
Aye Talon' winrate is only that high because of his top lane performance: his actual mid lane numbers are closer to 51%
: Riot employee behavior
Can everyone calm the fuck down? Tyler1 is a disgraceful example of a human, and continues to defy his permanent ban despite having been one of very few people to have his PERSON banned from ever playing league again. Its understandable that rioters would hate his existence. No one wants that kind of person to represent that product, and this rioter is pretty damn justified to want Tyler1 to stop. Unfortunately, it seems Tyler can't take a hint and won't stop until he's in the grave.
Rockman (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SomethingUnknown,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GPOu3690,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-01T12:35:17.725+0000) > > "Oh, this rioter trusted us and made an offensive joke on discord? Better screencap and get this guy fired for that sweet karma and reddit gold!" specifically wishing somebody dies is more than an offensive joke lol
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GPOu3690,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-01T12:42:14.780+0000) > > specifically wishing somebody dies is more than an offensive joke lol He didnt wish, he just implied it would make things easier if tyler1 died. Also its not like Tyler1 is a shining example of humanity.
: Least favorite aspects of your favorite champions
Talon- short form of engage, that basically tells the enemy "I CANT DODGE RIGHT NOW PLEASE KILL ME". All damage gated behind passive. Dont care so much about the second
: Unless you're any squishy besides an assassin. Or a _tank_ being deleted by an assassin that got fed before you could even buy armor. The only fun you might have in an assassin meta is as an assassin, or as a support with a _metric fuckton_ of cc, such as Leona. It sucked ass as everyone else. ADC? You got bursted instantly, as you'd expect. But you'd be bursted no matter what your team did. Even if it was 5v1, the enemy assassin would still wipe you off the face of the planet, and then it was 50/50 as to whether or not your team could actually kill him before he got away. Enchanter? Good luck doing anything. You're bursted even faster, and you can't even do your single job of keeping anyone alive. Sure, you had Janna, who theoretically could keep an assassin off. But you'd have to not be bursted from stealth to do that, and you'd have to have your ultimate. Mage? Good luck even finishing your Zhonya's, let alone actually getting Morello and ganking bot, or winning lane, or _doing anything_, unless you're against another mage. Juggernaut? Congratulations, you were the only person who wouldn't die to the enemy assassins, even if they _were_ fed. Assuming you could actually get your Black Cleaver and Deadman's Plate, that is. And you'd never actually get to _catch and kill_ the assassin. Tank? You were nothing. You'd be bursted instantly by the assassin, since they have so much more gold than you. You never _got_ to be tanky, because the assassin roamed top with his Duskblade, Youmuu's, and Death's Dance, and killed you again and again and again and again and again when you only had a single chain armor and a ruby crystal. Only a couple of tanks could do anything, and those were the ones with _tons_ of CC, such as Leona. Leona had fun, because she _could_ close _and_ keep the assassin still. Although it did her no good, since her entire team was already dead, and she has no damage. Bruiser? Congratulations! You combine juggernaut with tank! You never get to catch the assassin, _and_ you never get to be durable enough to survive him! Your prize? A demotion, and a report for picking something insanely off-meta. Skirmisher, you already got reported for picking Yasuo. Although you could actually use assassin items, and you somehow actually did half-decently. Fun fact: That was the only time anyone _ever_ said "Thank god we have Yasuo". Now, it's possible I'm only saying this because I'm in Bronze. But it sure as hell felt like _nobody_ but assassin mains had fun.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3AmmT4xE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-09-30T17:32:36.796+0000) > > Unless you're any squishy besides an assassin. Or a _tank_ being deleted by an assassin that got fed before you could even buy armor. > > The only fun you might have in an assassin meta is as an assassin, or as a support with a _metric fuckton_ of cc, such as Leona. It sucked ass as everyone else. > ADC? You got bursted instantly, as you'd expect. But you'd be bursted no matter what your team did. Even if it was 5v1, the enemy assassin would still wipe you off the face of the planet, and then it was 50/50 as to whether or not your team could actually kill him before he got away. > > Enchanter? Good luck doing anything. You're bursted even faster, and you can't even do your single job of keeping anyone alive. Sure, you had Janna, who theoretically could keep an assassin off. But you'd have to not be bursted from stealth to do that, and you'd have to have your ultimate. > > Mage? Good luck even finishing your Zhonya's, let alone actually getting Morello and ganking bot, or winning lane, or _doing anything_, unless you're against another mage. > > Juggernaut? Congratulations, you were the only person who wouldn't die to the enemy assassins, even if they _were_ fed. Assuming you could actually get your Black Cleaver and Deadman's Plate, that is. And you'd never actually get to _catch and kill_ the assassin. > > Tank? You were nothing. You'd be bursted instantly by the assassin, since they have so much more gold than you. You never _got_ to be tanky, because the assassin roamed top with his Duskblade, Youmuu's, and Death's Dance, and killed you again and again and again and again and again when you only had a single chain armor and a ruby crystal. Only a couple of tanks could do anything, and those were the ones with _tons_ of CC, such as Leona. Leona had fun, because she _could_ close _and_ keep the assassin still. Although it did her no good, since her entire team was already dead, and she has no damage. > > Bruiser? Congratulations! You combine juggernaut with tank! You never get to catch the assassin, _and_ you never get to be durable enough to survive him! Your prize? A demotion, and a report for picking something insanely off-meta. > > Skirmisher, you already got reported for picking Yasuo. Although you could actually use assassin items, and you somehow actually did half-decently. Fun fact: That was the only time anyone _ever_ said "Thank god we have Yasuo". > > Now, it's possible I'm only saying this because I'm in Bronze. But it sure as hell felt like _nobody_ but assassin mains had fun. This is why true tank meta is the smallest of all evils. Kappa
: ok guys, who do you think are the champs who are cwf (crazy when fed)
All the hypercarry adcs rn Draven Diana(dear god is she impossible to kill in time when ahead) Alkali Yasuo Fizz Yisus Tryndamere Can't think of anymore rn but yeah these guys are insanely hard to kill when ahead.
: only cause he gets shat on by every mid lane ranged mage. eat poke even for trying to hit any minion
> [{quoted}](name=Red Wreckage,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ANlbt7tc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-30T14:09:00.482+0000) > > only cause he gets shat on by every mid lane ranged mage. eat poke even for trying to hit any minion Thats when you go in on them and triggered stormraiders for the ez trade. Their health is more valuable then yours due to the amount of burst you do.
amnesio (NA)
: Why is talon played so much on the top lane? when people say he's bad on that role?
You can trigger passive multiple times, forcing the enemy out of lane. Has much higher winrate then mid
Skorch (NA)
: Ah yes, COIN the biggest issue in support customization. Definetly not the fact that WINRATE wise, the biggest issue was Ardent. The item that they built BEFORE even completing coin. Dont want to talk about winrate? Well then Coin isnt that far ahead OR behind other support items. And if so then they will reach the reward by maybe 100g. BUT from my experience if you can manage Relic stacks, and Spellthiefs stacks appropriately. It isnt that much of an increase. Wanna talk about how its slightly better for less effort. Then I'll say Coin is for champions that dont want to fight. At all. Boring? Yes. A problem? Not really. Soraka/"old" Janna shouldnt need to build Spellthiefs and play aggressive to have income. They simply arent designed for it. Still upset by lack of effort? Then ill say that Relic and Spellthiefs, STAT WISE are better. WITH better rewards too. The spellthiefs passive upgraded is so strong mids were taking it. And the durability shield from relic reward is so strong that ADCs are taking it (well that and the shared gold is nice) But on tanks the shield gets pretty damn massive. The Coin movespeed towards you is nice, but ultimately means that to lead a charge the passive enchanter needs to be in front. During fights its gimicky. Only REALLY making it useful while fleeing. And FINALLY. Old coin made supports even more passive. So i ask you fine boards user. What do you want done to coin? Remember it has to encompasse the passive support playstyle. While still giving equal gold. (And again if you manage your relic/spellthiefs stacks well you hit the reward at the same time, and passive supports shouldnt get less income for doing their job.)
> [{quoted}](name=Skorch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nA4qTmIl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-30T07:56:59.081+0000) > > Ah yes, COIN the biggest issue in support customization. > > Definetly not the fact that WINRATE wise, the biggest issue was Ardent. The item that they built BEFORE even completing coin. > > Dont want to talk about winrate? Well then Coin isnt that far ahead OR behind other support items. And if so then they will reach the reward by maybe 100g. BUT from my experience if you can manage Relic stacks, and Spellthiefs stacks appropriately. It isnt that much of an increase. > > Wanna talk about how its slightly better for less effort. Then I'll say Coin is for champions that dont want to fight. At all. Boring? Yes. A problem? Not really. Soraka/"old" Janna shouldnt need to build Spellthiefs and play aggressive to have income. They simply arent designed for it. > > Still upset by lack of effort? Then ill say that Relic and Spellthiefs, STAT WISE are better. WITH better rewards too. The spellthiefs passive upgraded is so strong mids were taking it. And the durability shield from relic reward is so strong that ADCs are taking it (well that and the shared gold is nice) But on tanks the shield gets pretty damn massive. The Coin movespeed towards you is nice, but ultimately means that to lead a charge the passive enchanter needs to be in front. During fights its gimicky. Only REALLY making it useful while fleeing. > > And FINALLY. Old coin made supports even more passive. > > So i ask you fine boards user. What do you want done to coin? Remember it has to encompasse the passive support playstyle. While still giving equal gold. > (And again if you manage your relic/spellthiefs stacks well you hit the reward at the same time, and passive supports shouldnt get less income for doing their job.) Ummm it shouldn't have equal income? The other support items are conditional and require active work to get gold out of them, while the coin line is literally just "sit in lane and don't die"
: I complimented a Zed on some fancy footwork he used to outplay me.
Pretty sure he thought you were being sarcastic. Still not justified, but slightly closer.
Skelenth (EUW)
: The Story Behind: Arclight Yorick
But what about reclaiming the holy land?
: yeah i know the only assassin i really play is diana and the only time i lose is if i misplay and go in thinking my q hit. hell i 2v1d a xayah rakan combo even with xayahs untargetable pluss rakan cc shield and heal i still won, i was super fed that game but still
> [{quoted}](name=Celestial Lion12,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5LweJQ6R,comment-id=000100000003,timestamp=2017-09-25T01:35:10.494+0000) > > yeah i know the only assassin i really play is diana and the only time i lose is if i misplay and go in thinking my q hit. hell i 2v1d a xayah rakan combo even with xayahs untargetable pluss rakan cc shield and heal i still won, i was super fed that game but still Diver, not assassins :P
: I have PTSD from lethality patch, please no. Assassins are fine where they are right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Lives in Bin,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=53s8lfJA,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2017-09-21T22:20:17.044+0000) > > I have PTSD from lethality patch, please no. > > Assassins are fine where they are right now. You mean not viable?
Show more

ActivatingEMP

Level 61 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion