Ðïana (NA)
: Play something other than ARAM maybe? I've only been casually playing and my stash is at over 1k - And that's just the stash, doesn't count the bonus tokens if I bought the pass, or the mission tokens, or even first win tokens... Clearly whatever you're doing isn't a very good method of farming tokens, everyone else I've spoken with has managed to farm them just fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=F05ug0Kj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-19T01:04:20.584+0000) > > Play something other than ARAM maybe? I've only been casually playing and my stash is at over 1k - And that's just the stash, doesn't count the bonus tokens if I bought the pass, or the mission tokens, or even first win tokens... Clearly whatever you're doing isn't a very good method of farming tokens, everyone else I've spoken with has managed to farm them just fine. Isn't ARAM the fastest way to get the 2k tokens for the Caitlyn skin though after you have done everything else already, like there is no more missions on the list other than first win daily, and you only get like 8 from Aram or smaller for 1 hour play time in regular game?
Ada Wong (NA)
: Still have to pay to get Tokens );
Bump only way to earn faster is to swipe credit card?
Rioter Comments
: The MSI tokens or the prestige points? June 2nd is when the MSI pass expires.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaum1568,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EwitiUdv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-01T04:41:14.772+0000) > > The MSI tokens or the prestige points? June 2nd is when the MSI pass expires. Erm the trials pass tokens or whatever.
Rioter Comments
Admeia (NA)
: If they were a scripter they will be banned within 2 games basically. Also, paying for Elo Boosting is actually against Riots terms. So either way it would be against rules, however there is a small possible chance though (Especially on NA) that they were smurfing (aka on an account that is brand new that they leveled to 30 and started playing ranked while their main account is actually a very high rank (usually) ).
> [{quoted}](name=Admeia,realm=NA,application-id=GgNYATV4,discussion-id=k02EjaEd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-21T21:32:13.049+0000) > > If they were a scripter they will be banned within 2 games basically. Also, paying for Elo Boosting is actually against Riots terms. So either way it would be against rules, however there is a small possible chance though (Especially on NA) that they were smurfing (aka on an account that is brand new that they leveled to 30 and started playing ranked while their main account is actually a very high rank (usually) ). Awesome good to know guess he did get banned just logged in after that game haven't played since and it said a player was punished... You catch the same cheaters in Fort Nite as well and its really annoying it's what destroys the game theres fast with building, but a lot of people use automated macros too );.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Krayzie,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pQ1ucJAZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-28T17:48:58.071+0000) > > Ahri sure let her self go i think thats a man/ trap
> [{quoted}](name=notsoimportant,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pQ1ucJAZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T18:54:57.360+0000) > > i think thats a man/ trap Yeah 2B is a crossplayer, I saw a couple of them there didn't manage to get a picture of the Male Mercy player.
Rioter Comments
Ada Wong (NA)
: This game is unhealthy.
How could you possibly get over 900 tokens without playing 24/7?
: A lot of people had this happen. Try to move on its just a prestige skin its not like its worth anything ^w^
> [{quoted}](name=Lazersnaw,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZYVwr56y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-07T06:39:52.111+0000) > > A lot of people had this happen. Try to move on its just a prestige skin its not like its worth anything ^w^ Yes but I like it ); I wanted Firecracker Vayne now I can't get it just because Riot doesn't give you crap for time to get it, like 30 days if I am right? **Riot needs to just to Battle Pass like other games with 90 days to unlock and ability to spend Real Money to level up tiers at like $2 per level or something.** **889 Tokens and couldn't get the last of them by march 18th that many URF matches is basically 250 URF matches assuming you win them all give or take not including bonus tokens from pass or wins etc.** 30 days to comple 230 matches spending hours a day infront of a computer like seriously even Fortnite doesn't take that long !
melcze (EUNE)
: Of course... i mean riot wants you to pay something. But dont you think if its free then wheres the point of limited skin ? It would have everybody :D Better try to get better at rankeds, jeez
> [{quoted}](name=melcze,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZYVwr56y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-07T05:04:16.827+0000) > > Of course... i mean riot wants you to pay something. But dont you think if its free then wheres the point of limited skin ? It would have everybody :D Better try to get better at rankeds, jeez I spammed URF Matches got close didn't make it in time without swiping $100 I wouldn't get there anyways...
Rioter Comments
: We All Agree ROX Didn't deserve It Right?
http://ru.lolesports.com/articles/1154 Please Riot don't make me submit a ticket to ask about this... I Disagree with the decision think ROX is a great team <3... Shouldn't be punished for 5 support bans. And Show me proof of them intentionally extending the game ?
: We All Agree ROX Didn't deserve It Right?
So my question is this. **1.) Is banning 5 supports illegal (How does this violate summoners Code?)** **2.) Is there proof of them intentionally extending the game was it at their Nexus and they wanted to not destroy it but backed off?** **3.) What's wrong with them being an all female team if they choose to be so?** Didn't Riot Games kick all men except for Women, and Transgenders out of an entire panel at pax? Theres a difference between an all female team, and kicking people out of a event that should be open to all.
: Rox got a warning
**So is it illegal to ban all support champions?**
: Why is supports taking the ADC's farm not reportable?
Well if a support is intentionally griefing I will report them for it anyways, and leave the lane let them carry it lol. Theres a difference between taking some cs, and doing nothing useful as a support at least (1 APS) action per second such as, Healing, Trading, or anything useful. For example enemy support is attacking adc your sitting back doing nothing, yet when ADC tries to farm under tower because a support is a useless scrub basically the support pushes in enemy favor (GRIEFING). Intentional Griefing covers it I feel if Riot punish is up to them, but it's one reason I really dont play the role unless with friends or forced by auto fill and then if they just troll / grief they can play themselves. **Though with Auto Fill that is like 1 game out of every 5+ or so games, and not always are you matched with griefers.**
Papdi1 (EUW)
: ROX punished for banning all female supp.
PSA everyone ban 5 supports all day long ... Then skip ending because you need Barron / Elder Dragon.
Papdi1 (EUW)
: ROX punished for banning all female supp.
https://www.invenglobal.com/articles/7635/riot-games-warn-lcls-rox-for-banning-5-support-champs-in-a-single-mat How is banning all support heroes, or not playing a match a specific way as Riot sees illegal? Riot going.after all Female.teams now just like they did at pax kicking all men from a panel? Seriously like an answer to this behavior from RIOT?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Riot will not re-evaluate my account and continuously send me an automated response
Ask them nicely, and show promise of actually trying to change. Riot has been doing good at doing steps to help decrease toxicity with role builder and been less toxic in generall going around games. Though you still encounter griefers and trolls / idiots once in awhilel its not as much as it used to be.
Brotha (NA)
: Is this toxic?
It's actually called a "Catheter" you get onne of these and you don't have to leave your game for at least 8 hours . Or seriouslly make your chair into a tolit / bedside commode lol.
: 5 CHAT RESTRICTION 1 GAME FOR DEFENDING MYSELF, WHILE RACIST PLAYERS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: Never forghetti, Rest in spaghetti
**Pressing (R) to pay respects wouldn't matter if...** **The Earth is a simulation !** https://youtu.be/3CyN8rYdX6g {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} **You just respawn?** {{champion:16}} **Ultimate?**
: > [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Becz6Kk6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-30T07:27:27.156+0000) > > I don't think so, honestly. > > There has previously been mechanics that give you an advantage (duo jungling comes to mind as the most stand-out example) that weren't intended and nobody was punished off of that. If you have a video of this tactic I'm interested in seeing it, but overall I wouldn't worry. If anything it'll get patched out. Here's a video. I guess I'll send in a support ticket like Umbral Regent suggested if you guys aren't sure. https://youtu.be/rfUZJXHnkwQ
> [{quoted}](name=shacowo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Becz6Kk6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-01-30T07:47:45.544+0000) > > Here's a video. I guess I'll send in a support ticket like Umbral Regent suggested if you guys aren't sure. > https://youtu.be/rfUZJXHnkwQ Oh i'm going to try thhat now does it just work in top lane?
Ada Wong (NA)
: You can get banned from positional matchmaking?
Dunno I kinda like positional matchmaking it's actually been a better experience than usual until I finally got one troll today intentionally running into the enemy leona at level 1 and getting the enemy fed early as an adc forcing fight to get them double kills, and then proceeding to troll more instead of following up on anything... And finally trying to bait toxicity in chat at which point I muted everyone because his toxicity made everyone start being toxic. Like positionals are better but for some things you can't deal with the ignorance of some who are just around to troll.
Ðïana (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNsmYTbA,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-25T18:18:30.081+0000) > > The problem with that then you still have an imbalance between skills. If a plant shri main gets put as jungle in a silver game and manages to get a trade with the silver mid silver jungle player an advantage is gained. > > I just find this system to be making things far more complex than it should be and if there is an exploit people will find it and use it. That's the entire point of the mentioned pop-up. If you abuse the system by doing that, you'll lose your positional matchmaking and no longer have a more "Level" ground when you get autofilled.
> [{quoted}](name=Ðïana,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNsmYTbA,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-01-26T02:47:22.640+0000) > > That's the entire point of the mentioned pop-up. If you abuse the system by doing that, you'll lose your positional matchmaking and no longer have a more "Level" ground when you get autofilled. **So basically even if you work with your team and do a Lane Swap for any reason you are punished for it (Doesn't this go against summoners code itself?) Players get punished for working with their team?** Maybe add a button that says "Lane Swap" during selection, and both players have to agree to it then it allows players to swapp their positions without punishment.
Ada Wong (NA)
: You can get banned from positional matchmaking?
Well I only swappepd with a random person once, I rarely do this, and got the warning since the new system was in place. But yeah I hate how Junglers are the only ones who can take Smite now, yet pro players were taking Smite top and stuff at times. And now if you work with ur team and do a (LS) lane swap at champion select, or even have to trade roles at last moment due to counters even if others are okay with it you could get restricted from positional matchmaking?
Dynikus (NA)
: What said that? a tip in loading screen? a popup? a random player? If you watched the video they did on positional matchmaking, they said they keep track of how often you trade roles to try to prevent people from queueing for an off role then switching in lobby to get easy LP, but I don't believe they mentioned anything about bans from it.
> [{quoted}](name=Dynikus,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mNsmYTbA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-25T10:51:12.723+0000) > > What said that? a tip in loading screen? a popup? a random player? > > If you watched the video they did on positional matchmaking, they said they keep track of how often you trade roles to try to prevent people from queueing for an off role then switching in lobby to get easy LP, but I don't believe they mentioned anything about bans from it. Said like a pop-up after matchmaking telling players not to swap roles or they risk getting banned from matchmaking or something like this, or rather access to positional matchmaking?
Ada Wong (NA)
: You can get banned from positional matchmaking?
No idea it was a random who kept asking to switch did it and got a warning at end for swapping that said you can get restricted from position matchmaking.
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ada Wong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=emvRA5EO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T03:33:20.599+0000) > > Wait so I got until Jan 21st to farm past the 7th? No. The event ends on the 7th, but the tokens that youve collected stay in your loot till the 21st. You wont be able to gain more after the 7th.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=emvRA5EO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-05T16:13:47.535+0000) > > No. The event ends on the 7th, but the tokens that youve collected stay in your loot till the 21st. You wont be able to gain more after the 7th. Ah okay well I stayed up all night farming im at 1400 now only 400 more to go either swipe $100 to get 400 or keep grinding and hope to get them...
Vesarixx (NA)
: Looks like it goes up to the 7th for earning tokens. https://www.riftherald.com/lol-gameplay/2018/12/6/18129127/snowdown-showdown-2018-event-guide-missions-crafting
> [{quoted}](name=Vesarixx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=emvRA5EO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-05T03:41:39.665+0000) > > Looks like it goes up to the 7th for earning tokens. > > https://www.riftherald.com/lol-gameplay/2018/12/6/18129127/snowdown-showdown-2018-event-guide-missions-crafting Um so in other words spend the last 30 or so hours playing Nexus Blitz 24/7. Buy Tokens for real money... Serious gaming that encourages all-night play to make sure you get limited editions, or Real Money, hopefully I don't die of a heart-attack from so many Monsters...
: Hey Ada Wong, The i'm not sure how many missions are left but the tokens do not leave your account until January 21st at 11:59. So essentially you have until then to gather as many tokens as possible. And you must complete the missions before their individual expire time as well. listed in the bottom right of each mission.
> [{quoted}](name=EpicGoose,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=emvRA5EO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-05T03:31:42.551+0000) > > Hey Ada Wong, > > The i'm not sure how many missions are left but the tokens do not leave your account until January 21st at 11:59. So essentially you have until then to gather as many tokens as possible. Wait so I got until Jan 21st to farm past the 7th?
Rioter Comments
: Why would this be classified as "malicious code"? This is just a cheap way to prevent players from using cheats. You agreed to Riot's Privacy Policy that allows this.
> [{quoted}](name=HeyItzSteve,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=joi4ayQI,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-03T03:54:52.106+0000) > > Why would this be classified as "malicious code"? This is just a cheap way to prevent players from using cheats. > > You agreed to Riot's Privacy Policy that allows this. imgur.com/IM0ri8A Big Brother is always watching. They secretly work with all the top companies such as Microsoft, they even watch you through your XBOX, Cameras, Cellphones everything. But hey people say I wear a tin-foil hat no matter how much info is actually out there.
: Typing Cheat Engine in Google will crash your game
imgur.com/9XWVGcK Nothing happened? ^ Can explain this? Also can just run LOL / Other apps in a sandbox mode so it cannot be detected in RAM.
: I figured out why so many players hate Riot's MMR system (For Solo players)
Option 3 You carry your team who doesn't deserve to win because they don't know their role or job... They get LP and or rank and proceed to drag everyone down with them when they are flat out just that awful, which leads to a toxic experience. Instead Riot needs to come up with a ranking and dating based off individual performance in it just win / loss ratios of being dragged down by Mor****. Just the way I see the game. Win / Loss as a team really only is accurate if your a fully premade team.
: Agreed! Especially in the next patch, that would be bonkers ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot MapleNectar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=POI9rBfY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-06T14:22:06.517+0000) > > Agreed! Especially in the next patch, that would be bonkers ;) Auto change sure. Forcing people to take smite Absolutely no Jungle sucked before because half the time you are matched with scrubs in low elo. But now it sucks even harder for someone who may choose to use an off meta because late game Smite maybe useless compared to Exhaust, or something else "Junglers should have the option to change later in the game after 15 or 20 minutes if they want. Smite IMO one of the worst skills in game later game.
: You don't get banned for saying "fuck." Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. You *can* get punished for things like this: >GPgodBanned: im going afk GPgodBanned: you ruined the game by sitting in that bush GPgodBanned: ur so shit GPgodBanned: aurel ur so shit GPgodBanned: im going afk GPgodBanned: im going afk Threatening to AFK and calling other players shit are not acceptable behaviors. ----------------------------- **EDIT:** You also have several games in your match history where it looks like you DID intentionally AFK. In your past 10 games I see four games where, despite the game being 15+ minutes long, you have under 5k gold, low farm, and an almost consistently flat gold income.
> [{quoted}](name=The Djinn,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=33tp3RT7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-12T13:42:08.990+0000) > > You don't get banned for saying "fuck." Fuck fuck fuckity fuck. > > You *can* get punished for things like this: > GPgodBanned: you ruined the game by sitting in that bush > GPgodBanned: ur so shit > GPgodBanned: aurel ur so shit > GPgodBanned: im going afk > GPgodBanned: im going afk > > Threatening to AFK and calling other players shit are not acceptable behaviors. > > ----------------------------- > > **EDIT:** You also have several games in your match history where it looks like you DID intentionally AFK. In your past 10 games I see four games where, despite the game being 15+ minutes long, you have under 5k gold, low farm, and an almost consistently flat gold income. **Sure this behavior is toxic, but you know what is also toxic and over-looked by Riot, and others???** Players intentionally trying to bait others to be toxic then report them... ^ How many reports it takes to get a ping spammed banned because you have to disable your chat /pings ^ How many reports it takes to get a griefing jungler banned for stealing lane during a game intentionally griefing. ^ How many it takes to deal with someone who just sits around trolling instead of helping an ally.
: Is this a truly bannable offense or a false positive
So if KY* results in automated ban how about KYFS, or KYF? KYF can have multiple meanings, but KYFS is in the urban dictionary.
: Engaging in negative behavior with the sole intention of bothering others.
> [{quoted}](name=Colonel J,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AE9REci2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-30T03:47:48.075+0000) > > Engaging in negative behavior with the sole intention of bothering others. I just reported another player who refused to stop trolling. Twice they ran into my lane with enemy with LOW HP did not commit to the fight. They were asked to stop wouldn't stop, came back and started farming, taking XP and CS. Pretty much threw the entire match intentionally upsetting me and causing 3 other plalyers as well as myself to lose match. **I hope riot lets this player know this type of griefing / trolling, and intentionally upsetting people trying to bait arguments in chat isn't wanted <3.**
: I really got banned for this????
**Arguing a troll is pointless, but a valid point two games in a row i've had junglers intentionally throw off my lane and something has to be done to stop that.** ** > Lushsmoke: and jg did gank nme > Lushsmoke: why are you still going in** You gotta mute them not argue, and report for "GRIEFING" especially after they know coming into your lane is unwanted, and they are just going there to leech xp and put enemy ahead instead of you. What I tell my RL Family there is "Stupid, and then there is "Beyond Stupid". A dummy book can teach a person something, but it can't teach someone who doesn't listen, or learn anything at all.
Ada Wong (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=l Mundus l ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t8lqEnB9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-26T06:26:28.364+0000) > > Because the way I see it, especially in ranked right now, I&amp;#039;m literally wasting 30 minutes of my god damn life due to players losing on purpose over and over and over again. > > https://i.imgur.com/Xy41su3.png > > 0/16 Camille never ganking the entire game because Garen didn&amp;#039;t do what she wanted, and followed him around after 15 minutes until the game ended. Damn shame she won&amp;#039;t get punished because you legitimate said it&amp;#039;s ok to do this. The real question **What about when you don't want yyour jungler to gank?** And they proceed to run into your lane, fail ganking the lane which puts the enemy ahead, then taking Experience, and CS by being there without a good reason. Then proceed to do it over and over to other lanes or yourself. Let the enemyy jungler roam the entire game, don't eve bother getting river camps for wards, or assist allies in warding and farm up / gank when possible, a gank doesn't mean you stand around for more than 3 seconds without a reason really causing problems for your allies. In cases like this I /mute all, turn off pings, and file reports because its too much to argue with people I feel are just beyond stupid, there's dummy books for stupid people, and then there is just "Beyond Stupid" something no matter if you ask them to stop they just won't which is (Griefing) hard-core.
^ This happened two games in a row except 2nd game was much worse JG was toxic and wouldn't stop coming into lane and throwing it started doing it at level 1. Support decided to come into lane for much of the game and take farm / xp put enemy ahead heavily Enemy team trash talked in chat. Ended up reporting 3 people... Riot why is every new season as bad as this );....
: So why are you allowing players to intentionally feed again?
> [{quoted}](name=l Mundus l ,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t8lqEnB9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-26T06:26:28.364+0000) > > Because the way I see it, especially in ranked right now, I&amp;#039;m literally wasting 30 minutes of my god damn life due to players losing on purpose over and over and over again. > > https://i.imgur.com/Xy41su3.png > > 0/16 Camille never ganking the entire game because Garen didn&amp;#039;t do what she wanted, and followed him around after 15 minutes until the game ended. Damn shame she won&amp;#039;t get punished because you legitimate said it&amp;#039;s ok to do this. The real question **What about when you don't want yyour jungler to gank?** And they proceed to run into your lane, fail ganking the lane which puts the enemy ahead, then taking Experience, and CS by being there without a good reason. Then proceed to do it over and over to other lanes or yourself. Let the enemyy jungler roam the entire game, don't eve bother getting river camps for wards, or assist allies in warding and farm up / gank when possible, a gank doesn't mean you stand around for more than 3 seconds without a reason really causing problems for your allies. In cases like this I /mute all, turn off pings, and file reports because its too much to argue with people I feel are just beyond stupid, there's dummy books for stupid people, and then there is just "Beyond Stupid" something no matter if you ask them to stop they just won't which is (Griefing) hard-core.
: Why Age segregation does not work.
I believe it does work. Yes it can be frauded but so can many things including "Fake Identity" among many ways to do fraud in the real world. I hate playing Fortnite with little children who are annoying on the mic for example.
Moody P (NA)
: I would be completely fine with Akali if she didn't reenter stealth so quickly
{{champion:84}} 's W is just fine if ur gonna complain better make it a skill that does really high true damage <3?
Rioter Comments
: Has this ever happened to you: "I'm autofilled, I can't play support"
> [{quoted}](name=Godking Yuuumie,realm=EUNE,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xEagsOqA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-11T00:05:10.906+0000) > > Well, great for there is a super simple solution! Here is a step by step guide for you to follow: > > 1. Leave the lobby. > 2. Queue up for a normal game. > 3. Pick and learn how to play a support champion. > 4. Congratulations, you are now no longer a dickhead nuisance and you won&amp;#039;t ruin the game for the rest of your team. Or. ADC Auto Locks "AS COMP" instead of hard poke EX. Jinx You Auto lock off meta listen to people rage due to non-comms. Or you play a real support Your ADC is busy attacking minions during a fight being useless die multiple times. Listen in chat for harassment of getting reported.
Show more

Ada Wong

Level 89 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion