: People forcing other players to dodge
i say let them run it down mid.... chat logs and stats dont lie
: Is This A Reportable and Bannable Offense?
unfortunately no you cannot be banned for that ..... best thing i would suggest is dodge or try and get another to dodge .... ive had someone ban my champ b4 so the smart thing would be to do is to ban theirs .... and if you are any role other than support go yummi 99% of the time team will dodge. and get over your tilt b4 you Q back up.
: https://youtu.be/jPhwCmnw9A4 The reason you were banned for inting is because you were inting.
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Gravity,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=YB6AIhAa,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-10T03:55:14.316+0000) > > https://youtu.be/jPhwCmnw9A4 > > The reason you were banned for inting is because you were inting. umm after watching a bit of that you are right ...but what about the shaco's name ...... i think that needs a ban (N - - - - Killer)
: The thing is people don't want to have huge conversations (or be criticized for their decisions) when they're in a game that takes up most of their attention, having someone talking about things that don't help with the game at hand is a distraction.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LIEjXNu2,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-10T02:28:53.444+0000) > > The thing is people don't want to have huge conversations (or be criticized for their decisions) when they're in a game that takes up most of their attention, having someone talking about things that don't help with the game at hand is a distraction. you must not have a girlfriend .... try playing with that yacking in the background .... you become more aware of EVERYTHING
StabTower (EUW)
: Download Stuck @ 550 Mb
150-200 kb/s ? or Mb/s? cus if its 150kb/s not even worth trying to play tbh. i would check see if anything is downloading along side it, check for available space . try putting it on SSD. and maybe try removing all files of game and reinstall completly.
: Happened to me too on ranked summoner rift. Hopefuly they refound lost lp because of that.
> [{quoted}](name=Jeffeuilo,realm=NA,application-id=PKbQ4unq,discussion-id=aBlzVcZe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-07T14:36:54.114+0000) > > Happened to me too on ranked summoner rift. Hopefuly they refound lost lp because of that. lets be honest we know riot's not gonna do that
: Love getting dodge timer
copy his name and info and send it in a ticket, best way to handle the situation
1Yussuf (EUW)
: How long does Leaverbuster take to reset
the client will tell you "your account is now in good standing after your afk" or something along that nature and the max is 20 mins for 5 games. if you leave 1 game every 10 or so you should be fine its when its excessive is when there is a red flag thrown out.
: I dont want my time wasted cos of inters, so if they can check after the forced dodge is good for me. Since too many games are required to bam this ppl...
> [{quoted}](name=RebeccaUCuber,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=j1Zpkutl,comment-id=0002000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-06T17:10:27.688+0000) > > I dont want my time wasted cos of inters, so if they can check after the forced dodge is good for me. > Since too many games are required to bam this ppl... im not saying he was or wasn't going to int..... but do u understand the roam potential in that ? he could go from botlane 2 mid lane in prolly 3secs flat may be a legit pick, and could have been some koren kid that figured something out and could have carried. all i know is ..... im gonna give it a shot and post results here btw we all know {{champion:20}} is broken AF
Outypoo (EUW)
: Someone explain how what I said is restrictable please
more or less its you asking to report people ... riot has said already it just takes 1 report for them to look into it so, dont say ur reporting or ask for more reports. simply report and move on and best i can tell you is if you find ur self bout to say some shit type it our re read it, and if you think somebody will report u for it delete it and mute them do it all the time. and if people start inting the every time they die just put "lulz" once people see its not effecting you they will prolly stop inting.
: You're allowed to swear. You're not allowed to be a jerk.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=vBuakoun,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-10-07T10:51:54.576+0000) > > You're allowed to swear. You're not allowed to be a jerk. i second this ... and i CUS ALOT im suprised im still honor 2 (almost 3). the difference here is i don't cuss my team out i say it it to the enemy in team chat.
: Is this allowed?
i believe you can still report them..... but i only play with people i know in discord so i always send "lol" back to who ever says anything to me, but when somebody goes to that extent i would have had fun with it and said " ill get right on that you want pics?" how u want me to do it and so on so fourth to mess with their simple mind cus there a corrupted soul as it is so screw em .
FyreWall (NA)
: Stealing CS
naw man if the complain every time u go in for a gank CS TAX THAT ASS any time i show up to lane i take about 3CS for me coming out of my way and if they complain next time i show up ill clear the wave.....
: Because for some reason Riot think that if a team is ahead, they should be able to finish quickly instead of endlessly sieging the team that is already behind and is locked in their base, losing access to jungle and drake/nashor. I don't really agree with this, but that's the reason. If you lost a fight near your base, you lost the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Posui Gart,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1EIWsRVB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-05T15:15:36.787+0000) > > Because for some reason Riot think that if a team is ahead, they should be able to finish quickly instead of endlessly sieging the team that is already behind and is locked in their base, losing access to jungle and drake/nashor. I don't really agree with this, but that's the reason. If you lost a fight near your base, you lost the game. i disagree, you would pretty much punish teams for doing good and then always force late game. With certain champs some fall off and some become ungodly. Only way i would agree with this is to add items that has X - amount of damage to towers only, and item can not stack and can only purchase one "tower' item per champ.
: woooooooooooo loving matching with plats/diamonds. REALLY FUCKING FUN RIOT.
: Some champions make Lower Elo impossible to rank up in
Step 1 .... Get a duo partner Step 2 .... Go jungle Step 3 .... Get {{champion:350}} Step 4 .... Have them play {{champion:23}} or {{champion:75}} Step 5 .... Screw jungle and duo top.... And Congrats on your Free Elo. Note --- This will not work past Silver, People in low elo do not know how to play this they will rage quit cuss their team out. And it is absolutely the funniest shit you will ever do on league.
Hoopy9 (OCE)
: I was Pwned and Banned for scripting
i run overwolf everytime i play and never got account banned on any accounts ....
: Bring Credit Score to League of Legends ! - Punish those AFKs and Flamers !!!
i get your idea but dumping people in norms not a good idea ....maybe once ur "credit score" hits a certain score ur Queue time goes up and i mean way up after you get below 60 it should be 10 mins=50 20 mins=40 and so on so forth.... i think punishing the person that is afking / flaming is better than punishing people that want to play and enjoy. because i be damned if im gonna wait 20 mins for a game .....and once they hit 0 have to wait and hour and only play against bots... for a minimal for 5 games. your idea is their just needs tweaks .IMO
: "gg ez" is THE most offensive thing you can say in this game.
I'm gonna ask a question if u answer honestly as you possible can i will leave this post and never comment again ..... Why does it tilt u so bad ? I mean really ? How can it possible do this to somebody's mind ? i don't get it.....
Eedat (NA)
: Think you shouldn't be using the internet if your skin is that thin. If you think the lowest of low effort jabs is ***the*** most offensive thing period, you might need to reevaluate your priorities
he didn't grow up in the xbox era where there was no party chat and it shows
: If someone says "kys" in my game I report and move on, knowing they will be banned makes it better. "gg ez" legitimately makes me more angry because people KEEP DOING IT and DON'T get punished for it.
they do it because it tilts 80% of the player base. for some god unknowingly reason ... why dont u start saying it when u lose ? i do .. i dont care if words hurt u that much /mute all simple as that. you have no grounds other than it "hurts my feelings". today's kid logic. i dont like it so change it. "We see the world, not as it is, but as we are or, as we are conditioned to see it" Stephen R. Covey
: > [{quoted}](name=Adea55,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OVgEOljR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-25T13:19:55.747+0000) > > i personally believe that riot needs to start implementing IP BANS. and if they want to come back charge them 19.99 for the game to release the IP ban that will slow the toxicity down by a large quantity in the first week guarantee. What if you live with a sibling? What if you're using university wifi and just disqualified your entire uni team despite not being on it? What if you're using your friend's wifi? What if you're using a hotel's wifi? What if it's an international student with unlimited $$$$? What if it's a homestay? What if it's a boarding school? What if it's an internet cafe? What if it's your exe's home and you do it just to prevent them from playing the game?
I'm not talking IP ban for first offenses do 3 days 7 days 14 days (screw the chat restrictions) after that then ip ban. The fact that u can ban somebody and they can turn around and just make a new account and keep trolling. it boils down to there is no punishments. people lvl accounts for money and sell them. another perk to stop trolls and toxic players. if i have to pay for a game thats free cause i got ip banned and still want to play im gonna change my attitude or im just gonna waste money.
: Punishments, Deterrents and making this game playable.
i personally believe that riot needs to start implementing IP BANS. and if they want to come back charge them 19.99 for the game to release the IP ban that will slow the toxicity down by a large quantity in the first week guarantee.
Zorc17 (NA)
: LF bronze silver players
Add me IGN: Adea55
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Adea55,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uXzTlAef,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-08-18T13:16:40.886+0000) > > that may trigger 3rd party software ? not sure, but i would get a razer or Logitech (mouse) they all download software that you can reprogram all mouse buttons. It won't trigger Third Party software at all. Third Party Software in Riot's eyes is software that alters your in game experience to give an unfair advantage. Programming macros to your mice could get you banned. Remapping a key won't.   I have Corsair iCUE installed for my mouse and Logitech G Hub for my headset and I have never had any issues.
That's why i'm saying it may, idk if it will or will not just stating that any thing riot thinks is a hack of any sort could trigger it.
zPOOPz (NA)
: he's EUNE. you are NA.
Soanoyu (EUNE)
: People prefer to forfeit instead of fighting
I main jungle to in low elo, take advantage of low elo and the fact that they hardly ward. once i found out that a laner doesn't ward i punish the living crap out of them by camping and going after them every time i pass the lane. and 8/10 times if u camp them enough they will afk. and then you have an open lane. ADD ME, IGN: ADEA55
: People who say GGEZ losers are a**holes
why does this tilt so many people .... never seen 4 letters do so much damage to somebody's mind
: My mouse driver allows me to simply remap my mouse wheel to act like the left click button. If yours can't, you can download X-Mouse Button Control or something similar to remap it. I assume by setting roller speed to 0, you mean you want to disable zoom in and zoom out. My mouse driver allows me to remap the wheel to nothing (or anything). If you have a mouse with a special driver, you should be able to as well. If you don't, you can try setting the lines to scroll with the mouse wheel to 0. I don't know if it works as I don't really feel like testing it since I have Windows 7. If you have Windows 10, you should be able to go into control panel and set the number of lines to scroll to 0. With Windows 7 (or if you have something else but still couldn't set it to 0), you have to go into the registry, find HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop, set WheelScrollLines to 0, and then restart your computer.
that may trigger 3rd party software ? not sure, but i would get a razer or Logitech (mouse) they all download software that you can reprogram all mouse buttons.
: Should i play a champion i lose on
Try taking her in to practice tool and learning her combo better ... see how many turret shots she can take at each lvl i think you just haven't learned the champ enough to play as her effectively. then try to play her in normal and just take it slow with her till u feel more comftable
: > [{quoted}](name=Adea55,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=d9sanct6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-15T01:47:19.076+0000) > > after looking at ur match history looks like ur trolling all the games Kda is not everything bud. The sooner you learn that the sooner you will rank up.
i know its not everything but ur feeding the enemy like crazy ... i die alot but i PTFO
: I guess that knowledge can help, but still.
instead of flaming them when they dont come reply with "okay well get it ina min when yall are ready" or if u wanna push a tower tell "soon we get this tower well bum rush botlane and kill them all " found out with my LOW ELO i have that people want kills and ego boosters try to play that to ur advantage
RoOck05 (EUW)
: Im bak in the game after a perma ban ?
this is why riot needs to do IP BANS people will be alot less toxic if they know they cant just make another account
: This is getting ridiculous
after looking at ur match history looks like ur trolling all the games
: If you think muting is a solution you are part of the problem. Muting is a bandaid fix, the solution is to flat out ban toxic players.
PavLoo (NA)
: Question about chat
i don't do much of anything with chat enless its a friend that cant talk (in discord)and i usually just put "lol", and sorry but you can't ban me for somebody trying to flame me and all i ever put is lol i just rather not risk it
: > [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=8gPEMIl8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-12T14:59:35.464+0000) > > Where do we stop with the ability to break communication in a team-based video game? > > Look, I understand that certain things can be anywhere from annoying to upsetting, but isn't this just a bit overboard? Adding features like this has overhead, quite a bit of overhead, and there are definitely things that are way higher priority that need resources. This does not. > > This is 100% not true. Any feature that hinders communication even more affects everyone in the team game. Riot isn't here to create a 100% safe space for people who can't deal with things like "gg ez." People have the capability to /muteall right now. This is far less limiting than that. This would allow people to deal with phrases they know wont assist with teamwork and only seek to aggravate preemptively without having to mute \*everything\*. As far as development time, this is something that has a clear method to implement. It's not like an open-ended problem such as trying to catch intentional feeders or better detect poor chat behavior. Riot should be able to accurately judge how much time this would take.
i made the same comment in another thread and i got flamed for telling them to /mute all ...... i dont get why people just wont use the items they have if ur scared of being flamed then mute if it hurts ur feelings mute if u cant do something so simple then dont play the game u know how toxic it is so mute all or dont play that simple
: Good approach. I feel like the government should also do that, lock up everybody because they MIGHT consider doing something illegal. _/s_
and this is why the game is toxic try to ask for a solution your given one and then you refuse to use the features given to your own disposal, so go ahead be toxic see how many games you win .... i can watch all chat and and ignore it hurts my feelings at all , so go ahead and get in ur little safe place and get ur feelings hurt wont effect me none ones so ever . like i said u asked for help you were given help and now ur going to ignore the help ur problem not mine have a nice day {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Ah, yes, let me just **mute literally everyone** because of some people being a dick. That makes perfect sense! /s
do u know who is going to be a dick at the start of the game ? no so just eliminate the entire field of players so you don't deal with it that simple
: > [{quoted}](name=Neumím Riven,realm=EUNE,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=LXGzg2XH,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-11T10:34:03.634+0000) > > If your post get removed I think it should b3 fair to know which mod deleted it. This guy is spamming the boards with really low effort, ragey spam posts. A couple days ago I logged on and he was all 5 of the most recent posts. So frankly I think he needs a time out from the boards.
hes raging cus he got perma banned from game so hes just trying to get the entire account banned all-around
Mosesz (NA)
: Riot do something about players saying "gg ez"
if this gets to you .....you need to be evaluate..... ez solution /mute all or hell mute enemy team you will never see it again "GG EZ"
: I'm about to be TOXIC (please help)
going to sound "dickish" but it all boils down to "EGO" because u want to carry the game and be that "guy" on the team that carried us to victory. Is simple once its out of your control (anybody for that matter) ego kicks in and u try harder and harder and harder .... then to make ur self feel as if its not your fault at all you blame every one else. check this clip out not the same but same rule apply's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MuNYGAcEJM
: USELESS JUNGLERS
\I am a jungle Main and if u flame me your lane will not get ganked i will walk right by and would rather solo kill than let you get up .... you really do need to go in to a game and jungle a few so u can feel what kind of pressure you are under .... if bot lane is getting beat in but u still need to farm or are top lane ... you have to decide what to do.... do u go bot try help mid farm more ?? what are u going to do you have to make the best decision for your team if u go down their and die thats 3 kills for bot lane and u screwed the entire game or do u try and gank top ? a lot harder than you think
: Riot needs to start removing champions
Yi is not broken people refuse to counter him and just pick their jungle no matter what. if people would learn how to utilize counter picking wont be so much bitching on these champs
Rajhat (NA)
: Champs that should be banned.
{{champion:64}} 80% of people cant even play him right so hes not really viable to ban {{champion:11}} go tanky jungle and tanky top and hes almost useless {{champion:54}} annoying yes counter jungle on him and dont let him get ahead problem solved {{champion:157}} have jungle camp the lane put him down early and make him afk {{champion:45}} and just fuck this noise i hate him i would suggest playing zoe and saving ur flashes for his stun
: faker doesn't ban anyone so he can practice against all champions, no matter how broken they are
Cool fun fact.... YOUR NOT FAKER
Loliver (NA)
: Who is the most stylish champion to kill with?
{{champion:32}} just cus everyone thinks hes usless and my god are they wrong
: > [{quoted}](name=Adea55,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HEA9bytu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-10T22:40:53.769+0000) > > Dodge the game... yes you lose 3lp but its alot better than losing 17-22LP Aaaand you get autofilled the game after :)
dodge again and take the 30 mins..... and call it a day cus its not your day.
: > [{quoted}](name=Adea55,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7xgzEkzM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-10T22:39:34.809+0000) > > i would suggest starting to duo with someone (preferable a jungle main) its alot easier to to climb out and win games with a good jungler that will camp your lane and make top lane afk so basically what im saying is tilt the enemy team by getting a friend to camp top lane sounds cheesy but till you get higher elo best way to get out of low elo all my friends quit league more than 3 years ago, i play solo and i don't grief or put my team behind on purpose. if i lose my lane it's my fault but that's not griefing, but in situations like this when i did nothing wrong i just wanna afk and uninstall
did you try to help mid lane win lane ? were you using your TP effectively to help bot lane ? im not saying the loss is on you but you have to help the entire team when they need it if you see a play mid or in the jungle to help out another teammate you should you go for the play or farm ? did you ward? honestly did you help every-time you could have or are u just sticking to your lane and trying to get the S ? if i sound like i a dick im not doing it on purpose just honestly ask yourself those questions.
Show more

Adea55

Level 62 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion