: Create a new Origin or Class
Kayn has to be demon, no? I guess he could be Chaos-demon-blademaster?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
kilouu (NA)
: Heroes are cash only now?
Hey! Welcome back! You get blue essences from level up capsules as well a breaking down champion shards (break down the shards of champions that you do have and upgrade the shards of champions you don’t have into full champions). In addition you also should have gotten two quests that’ll give you a huge amount of BE (blue essence) as a refund for owning/purchasing the old runes. They are easy to complete and it should give you a considerable chunk of blue essence to buy additional key champions that you want immediately.
: What is wrong with enchanters being bad?
What kind of a question is that? You don’t like to play them, don’t. You don’t like to play against them, ban the ones you don’t like. There are ppl who do enjoy enchanter supports (including me), and their state is just abysmal right now. So please keep your har-de-har jokes to yourself.
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-03T19:18:51.505+0000) > > "You should have gone to the Baron pit" is often written as "You should of gone to the Baron pit." Oh. So they're mistaking "should've" for "Should of". Meh. There are worse crimes. Like the constant confusion between "affect" and "effect". Tbh it should be a capital crime.
> [{quoted}](name=The Oasis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5yJktFE8,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-03T19:19:50.530+0000) > > Oh. So they're mistaking "should've" for "Should of". Meh. There are worse crimes. Like the constant confusion between "affect" and "effect". Tbh it should be a capital crime. Capital crime?!? Exaggeration much? I think the worst offender is your and you’re. That’s just basic language skills.
Rioter Comments
: Noah: The Sunlight of the Dawn
This is so in-depth. Great job!
: I made my decision is become a Game landscape artist.
Omg. My brother Is going to start at TFS this October. You guys should talk. His ign is : Haddow. I’m sure he’d love to give you pointers should you need any.
Kai Guy (NA)
: @ Onslaught & Ziggs skin mission. Heres what worked for me and some randoms.
: I think if Old Karma was released today she would see alot more interest than when she was originally released because players have grown to understand complex champions now. She was ahead of her time.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rdW7EQP3,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-09T20:01:32.533+0000) > > I think if Old Karma was released today she would see alot more interest than when she was originally released because players have grown to understand complex champions now. She was ahead of her time. Agreed. Especially the link haste and the damage on it. I remember there were comments about how players didn't know what to do when linked by an ally karma...lol
: Didn't he just give the example of Alistar being broken but not getting nerfed?
But Alistar getting nerfed wont solve his issue. He has strong KIT. The only way to address his dominance is to change his skills. I'm sure Riot knows that.
: The thing about Braum was using Riots logic to show how its ridiculous Kai'sa is allowed to be how she is in pro play. Braum was popular a portion of the split, and he gets nerfed(Alistar is doing the same thing as him but isn't nerfed either) Kai'ssa has been pick ban since her release and nothing, no nerfs not even for the sake of pro play. Literally no other ADC is as popular as her, not even Varus. And Riot doesn't care, shes "flashy" so they like it. Poor balance team, thats all it is.
Bottom line, it seems, is Support champs cannot be strong. If they're doing their job too well, they get nerfed. Its an apparent (and sad) truth that support class always gets shafted. Look at the recent releases even. No caster-support release since Nami.
: > [{quoted}](name=KillerShim,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-09-02T22:41:18.523+0000) > > Yeah, sorry to say that I physically cannot be of equal with men, I must have more privilege. That's what I thought most feminists wanted? Not saying you're a feminist but that's what I thought the mindset of them is that.
> [{quoted}](name=NotAPurpleFrog,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-03T01:59:36.621+0000) > > That's what I thought most feminists wanted? Not saying you're a feminist but that's what I thought the mindset of them is that. Feminism is simply advocating for equal rights for men and women. Nothing more, nothing less. The reason it takes on an extreme form (as in this situation, in my opinion) is because sexism is so deeply ingrained in our society.
: > [{quoted}](name=Blåbæret,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=0002000000000001,timestamp=2018-09-03T01:06:41.367+0000) > > Men have unfortunately been demonized both by male and female feminists. The effects are just slowly starting to show. Well I don't get it. Like legit I just don't understand, I am 27 years old and through my entire time growing up I have hardly ever seen racism, sexism or anything. I have never actually witnessed it nor had it done to me, now all of a sudden in 2018 I am seeing it constantly. I just don't understand it, it is like fabricated for no reason feels like it is here just because we need something to complain about.
> [{quoted}](name=Manslayer,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=yMabbwNr,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-03T01:35:52.342+0000) > > Well I don't get it. Like legit I just don't understand, I am 27 years old and through my entire time growing up I have hardly ever seen racism, sexism or anything. I have never actually witnessed it nor had it done to me, now all of a sudden in 2018 I am seeing it constantly. I just don't understand it, it is like fabricated for no reason feels like it is here just because we need something to complain about. You and I live in completely different worlds then... Good for you! The problems of racism and sexism are definitely real, but I do disagree with how Riot handled this event. It was...childish.
Rioter Comments
: Even if Sona isn't getting a rework any time soon, I'd like to see them put more power in the power chords (get it?) Right now they don't feel that impactful. Choosing which _power_ chord to use should take some decision making, not just faceroll and use whichever one you're on. I like the idea of the damage reduction on her W power chord and slow on her E one. However, they feel really weak, and I think they have to be weak right now because of her ridiculous CDR late game on her abilities. I'd like to see them reduce or get rid of the CDR from her ulti and put some power in the power chord. More damage on Q (maybe a debuff that makes your allies do more damage), more damage reduction on W (and maybe longer duration), and bigger and longer slow on E.
Heres a thought... If Sona's powerchords for W and E did more than what they do currently, it may make the choice more meaningful. Q is okay-ish, but it could be aoe, with reduced damage. W: Apart from the current damage reduction, maybe at the end of the dubuff duration it could also silence/stop autoattacks? E: Slows initially and goes up to 99% slow. To increase her "skill cap", her abilities when powerchord is up, can become skill shots. Every third ability changes her q, w and e to skill shots that do the effect. They should be able to bypass minions though (other than q ofcourse) The only problem is, she wont be able to use her skills till she expends the skill shot. Unless she has to hold down the key to charge up the skillshots, like varus's Q. that way she can tap q/w/e for the current effects and hold and release the keys for the skill shots. Enemies can now dodge her spells so there is a counter as well. Also makes sense thematically...she's holding a chord/key on her etwahl.
: I'm willing to give this a try. I'll come back after a game or two & give you my verdict. *Edit: Mana costs on her W aren't that bad, neither is the poke. However you ARE heavily dependent on landing your E & you will draw the minions attention if you poke with Q. Unless you're REALLY good at landing skillshots & have solid communication (If you jump on someone in Spider form & your team decides to back out, you're gonna get squashed), I probably wouldn't recommend playing her in the Support-Role in Ranked. In normals, this isn't a bad thing to try out if you want to play something different. I had fun with it from Early to Mid game & baiting the shit out of people with my Rappel or Hourglass was so much fun. - Has decent poke with [W: Volitile Spiderlings] - [E: Cocoon] has massive range & can be useful in snagging someone out of position - [E: Rappel] as you said can help you out in getting out of binds or Chasing down low HP Enemies - She needs a specific team composition & needs Team Coordination to be effective. - Baiting people with your [E: Rappel] Can be fun Overall, I give her a modest 5/10 in the Support Role.
Oh thats not bad! With practice could you get that up to like a 7/10 ? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Okay now onto Jarvan support ...{{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: try to remember that fiddles has a drain that he can use to heal. and this isnt a halfway heal or an over time heal. this his is percent based and almost instant. elise's stats. possibly outdated Magic resist 30 – 38.5 Armor 27 – 84 mana 324 – 1174 mana regen 6 – 19.6 health 534 – 2115 health regen 5.5 – 15.7 fiddlesticks. same 30 – 38.5 30 – 89.5 500 – 976 8 – 21.6 524.4 – 1884.4 5.5 – 15.7 --------------- so more armor, more mana starting, higher mana regen, slightly lower health, and similar health regen. fiddlesticks primary poke has a cooldown of 10 seconds and it can activate multihit keystones/runes on its own. the cost is 70-90 increasing in increments of 5. elise would be W or E in human form. W has a cooldown of 12 seconds a cost of 60-100 mana increasing by 10 per level and can miss. elise's E has a cooldown of 12-10 seconds decreasing in increments of .5 per level and increasing in duration by .1 seconds from 1.6-2 seconds stun. just for reference morgana has a 2 second stun level 1 that costs 50 mana (same as elise's E) and has an 11 second cooldown. it deals damage also where as elise's E does no damage. ---------------------- just some thoughts.
The armor is a definite plus, I'll give you that. The poke is comparable, and I still think elise has a more dependable poke if you get used to it. Its like velkoz's poke only it seeks champs. Mana costs differences are negligible. Also, Elise W can also proc the same multihit keystones/runes fiddles can. You say that her W can miss, well so can fiddles darkwind. I've missed a bunch and I've certainly made enemy fiddles miss a whole lot of em. Comparing morg bind to elise stun; Sure morg has 0.4 seconds more duration at lvl 1, but which do you think is easier to land? Morg Q or Elise E? CD differ by 1 s at lvl 1. Range - morg has 100 range more. Projectile speed? Elise has 400 units more. four-freaking-hundred. Elise's q has 625 range (25 short from caitlyns AA range) and does %health damage. I imagine she could be good pick against braum. Also rappels away when braum q's (assuming you they have minions).
: You have to remember W only chases target in range and they can be blocked by minion pretty easily. You can use it to scout brushes but as a harassment tool it's very weak. Her E can be blocked by minion. It's hard to get an angle when you're in lane. You can't exactly walk up for an angle for an E either since you have nothing to defend against harass. Morg at least has her E to block CC and let her walk up to people. Her W is a good harassment tool as well. Thresh just has a threatening presence and if you let a thresh walk up to you he'll just E into an easy Q. Play Maokai support instead. He's far more better than Elise.
Fair point about W... but remember its aoe, and I'm certain with enough practice you can get the VS on champs. Its range is 950! To be fair, most binds/ stuns can be blocked by minions, but it travels so fast! If the enemy is forced to stand behind their minions ALL laning phase, haven't you kind of won the lane due to area denial. You're forgetting rappel to escape harass, not to mention her spiderlings block most skill shots...the only support that should have an advantage here is bard. Thresh's flay has 400 range, if he's that close to you you cocoon his giant ass, Q and E after. switch to spider and rappel away.
: Her mana costs are too high at later levels.
Fid vs Elise again: Terrify - 65 (fxd) Cocoon - 50 (fxd) ----> Lower at all levels Dark Wind: 70-90 Volatile Spiderling: 60-100 ---> lower early, 10 higher at max level which is negligible. A seige session lasts 45 - 100 s which is 8 max dark winds/volatile spiderlings. Assuming no mana regen, and no pots (elise can opt for corrupting potion if its that bad - further increasing her poke), at level 11, she can still pump out 7 volatile spiderlings.
: I'm willing to give this a try. I'll come back after a game or two & give you my verdict. *Edit: Mana costs on her W aren't that bad, neither is the poke. However you ARE heavily dependent on landing your E & you will draw the minions attention if you poke with Q. Unless you're REALLY good at landing skillshots & have solid communication (If you jump on someone in Spider form & your team decides to back out, you're gonna get squashed), I probably wouldn't recommend playing her in the Support-Role in Ranked. In normals, this isn't a bad thing to try out if you want to play something different. I had fun with it from Early to Mid game & baiting the shit out of people with my Rappel or Hourglass was so much fun. - Has decent poke with [W: Volitile Spiderlings] - [E: Cocoon] has massive range & can be useful in snagging someone out of position - [E: Rappel] as you said can help you out in getting out of binds or Chasing down low HP Enemies - She needs a specific team composition & needs Team Coordination to be effective. - Baiting people with your [E: Rappel] Can be fun Overall, I give her a modest 5/10 in the Support Role.
Best of luck! Try to lane with a jhin if you can..chain cc will be a cake.
Adormas (NA)
: Oooo fair points...lemme look these up.
Okay, for the sake of comparison, I'm going to use Fiddles, cause both have similar playstyles - harass into trying to set up kills. Base Mana, mana regen - MP5 (lvl 1 - 18) Fid: 500-976, 8-21.6 Elise: 324-1174, 6-19.6 CD for CC skill and main harassing tool (lvl1 - lvl 5) Fid: Terrify - 15s - 11s; Dark wind - 10s (fxd) Elise: Cocoon - 12s - 10s; Volatile Spiderling - 12s (fxd) Defense (health, health regen, AA range, movespeed) Fid: 524-1884, 5.5-15.7, 480, 335 Elise: 534 - 2115, 5.5-15.7, 550, 330 So the biggest advantage Fid has over Elise is his base mana, and mana regen. But I've played fiddles a fair bit in the support role and even with constant harass I never dip below 60% mana. Elise has an advantage where in her harass is more targetted (once you get a handle on it), and her stun range is MASSIVE. And its not that difficult to land it. If ppl can land morg Q's, cocoons are definitely easier. Also her AA range is quite high compared to his, but fiddles does have that amazing passive so that advantage cancels out imo. What else can we look at?
: you're looking at early game qualities. look at her mana regen, her cooldowns, and her scaling as far as her E is concerned. also consider her defense and hp
Oooo fair points...lemme look these up.
Rioter Comments
: Stop being a thin skinned snowflake. If you truly love him you'll play him no matter what. Just like I did with 40% win rate Vlad.
It's not about being thick/thin skinned. Name one other champion Riot treats as a joke. Like, why would players respect him if the company itself makes him out to be a joke?
: Never understood this kind of thinking, why do you care so much?
Because...I like him thematically, and would like him to be viable. Because it annoys me when they make him the butt of all jokes ....for no apparent reason.
Rioter Comments
: What people think playing support is like
Lol so true. And even then...you have team mates stating ( ward baron please), as you're maxed out on map wards....
Umbre0n (NA)
: Kayn's Skin
Don't know if it has been suggested yet or not, but thematically...there needs to be a dr. Kayn, Mr. Rhaast (Jekyll-Hyde). This needs to be like at least an epic skin.
: one for all should auto ban heimerdinger from it
was in a team of lux against a team of heim. they gave up at 20 mins :P
: Vision is the most powerful Tool in league. A support should be happy to build sightstone:
Like somebody said above, we build it because no one else takes initiative to get map vision. I find it unfair that I HAVE to buy sightstone, which pretty much just gives health in terms of stats (and reduced activatable cd's...which is meh). A better option would be to have sightstone as an upgrade option. Upgrade any of your non-activatable item to get sightstones active. Hell this may even encourage non-supports to place wards.
: > [{quoted}](name=Adormas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fNsg2Et6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-11-26T10:38:36.181+0000) > > I understand your concern, but there shouldnt be a rule about who "plays the vision game". These random rules are player made. We can change them. > My suggestion is not to remove wards completely. In fact I'm saying there should be more wards available per player. > Only as people get used to the changes there may be a slight lower number of wards on the map. It should even out eventually. change for the sake of change is stupid change! yellow trinkets are terrible and people buying wards? they barely even use their FREE wards and you want people to buy them? sorry but what? supports play the vision game because they have no need to farm, they are able to roam and harass and assist everyone. You aren't going to do anything but make supports be like they were all the way back in season 2 in which they are just 2~3 items and then a pile of wards stacked on each other. Getting rid of sightstone isn't going to do anything but hurt supports. If anything sightstone should be a trinket that only those who have gold items can get. That is literally the only way that it won't hurt supports as much... and even then it'll still hurt them since they cannot do vision denial through the red trinket
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fNsg2Et6,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-11-26T10:46:57.148+0000) > > change for the sake of change is stupid change! Except its not. I've given an explanation, read it. > > yellow trinkets are terrible and people buying wards? they barely even use their FREE wards and you want people to buy them? I don't want them to buy wards...it'll be in their trinket. And not using trinkets is a beginner problem. People eventually learn to start using trinks. > sorry but what? I haven't typed rocket science here. > supports play the vision game because they have no need to farm, they are able to roam and harass and assist everyone. The reason they don't have a need for farm is because they have been forced into that meta. Its not an inherent aspect or something. >You aren't going to do anything but make supports be like they were all the way back in season 2 in which they are just 2~3 items and then a pile of wards stacked on each other. Getting rid of sightstone isn't going to do anything but hurt supports. So you want sightstone to exist so supports can have something to do....? Do you see a problem in that statement? >If anything sightstone should be a trinket that only those who have gold items can get. So you want to turn sightstone into a trinket, which would mean removing it from your inventory slot. Why are we arguing here? >That is literally the only way that it won't hurt supports as much... and even then it'll still hurt them since they cannot do vision denial through the red trinket This is your only point I agree with. But its soooooo dull hitting those wards 3x. Its just a chore and its the only aspect of supporting I dislike.
: You see I think kinda the opposite. I think they should make 2 or 3 items that build out of sight stone. Sort of like the support items but on a stronger scale.
This, I like. But the warding element should cost very less. Why not have non-activatable items have an option to get the sightstone active as an addition: example: rabadons +400g = rabadons with ward placing active.
: sorry but what? all this will accomplish is everyone having terrible vision, people will play passive as all hell due to not having enough vision and people will still be blaming the support regardless since they are still the main ones who play the vision game. It doesn't matter if an item slot is freed because vision is that important and critical to the game and yellow trinkets are just absolute garbage and won't be enough even if your entire team has a yellow trinket instead of the red one
> [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fNsg2Et6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-11-26T09:26:11.931+0000) > > sorry but what? all this will accomplish is everyone having terrible vision, people will play passive as all hell due to not having enough vision and people will still be blaming the support regardless since they are still the main ones who play the vision game. It doesn't matter if an item slot is freed because vision is that important and critical to the game and yellow trinkets are just absolute garbage and won't be enough even if your entire team has a yellow trinket instead of the red one I understand your concern, but there shouldnt be a rule about who "plays the vision game". These random rules are player made. We can change them. My suggestion is not to remove wards completely. In fact I'm saying there should be more wards available per player. Only as people get used to the changes there may be a slight lower number of wards on the map. It should even out eventually.
Rioter Comments
: I too am having this issue...new client bugs maybe? Had a friend invite me but it says the gamemode was unavailable so I couldn't even join in.
So if new client users want to play One for All right now, select the "launch legacy client" button (looks more like a link). It'll update and you can play OFA on the old client till the new one gets the appropriate option
Rioter Comments
12883 (NA)
: Illaoi needs buffs. No, she's not OP
That winrate doesn't hold much value because her ban rate is so high (50%). That reduces the pool of games that add to the statistic, which makes the rate statistically insignificant.
Adormas (NA)
: Bard - a W buff would go a long way!
Those who voted no, if they could state why, that'd be great!
: When someone tells me what lane I "have to go to" because they are premade
Wouldn't you rather just go with it and keep your team happy? Whats the point of antagonizing your team before the match even begins?
: Queuing up for support in team builder and it says "Wait Time: Very Long"
Depends on what champion you select. An **non **run-of-the-mill champion takes longer to find groups.
Rioter Comments
: Soooo, anyone else think Sona is going to be nerfed?
Strong in lower ELO, extremely weak against all-engage bot lanes. Also if you know how to counter her, she's dead.
: I love trolling teambuilder by picking support and never readying up
LOL thats mega evil..... But i know what you mean. I play support, and team builder gives me team in 5 seconds flat, even after skipping multiple teams cause i didn't like the comp :P
: Satan doesn't need buffs. He needs a few hotfixes to get his R working properly with DFT and maybe his E can become the same as Fizz's where it actually applies on-spell stuff (Yes, Fizz's W's DoT PASSIVE applies Vamp, Rylai's, Luden's, and the likes). Considering he has to be in 500 range to actually hit anything, it can't hurt to make it apply a slow or Liandry's.
His E doesn't apply Liandrys?? Also, fizz has a ton of escapes. On hit just wont work on teemo as well as it does on other champs.
: Teemo's AA range is fine thematically. His weapon is a blowgun. It's not going to have range like a bow (Ashe/Varus), a gun (Caitlyn/Graves/Corki), or a crossbow (Quinn/Twitch). As far as his damage, I would buff his base damage on W, not anything on Q or the AP scaling on W. That would make attack speed more useful on him, which turns him from AP trap placing Teemo (that's instagibbed by Oracle Alteration) into AP/AS Teemo who builds like Kayle.
It may be fine thematically (blowgun and all), but it puts him in harms way from 90% of the champs in LoL. Also buffing E (I'm guessing you meant Toxic Shot (E) and not Move Quick (W)) would work fine if he had a kit to support such a build (on hit effect). Kayle's kit is meant for on-hit because she has both ap and ad scalings, massive ratios on her Q, a very strong heal, and an ulti that negates damage for 2 entire seconds (at lvl 1 ultimate, mind you). If I had a dollar for every time I'd have lived and gotten a kill if I had had Kayles ult as Teemo, I'd be filthy rich. In short, you cannot compare the two champs. The bottom line is, his skills are just strange. His E is not designed to gel well with the rest of his kit.
: Yes! I LOVE as a fed adc when 2-6 teemo with 1.5 items walks up and insta-gibs with a q and 3 autos before i can do anything but run ( probably into a shroom)
I don't know what to say. Any assassin/mage could have done that to you, from the way you're describing your position.
: no teemo is good teemo
> [{quoted}](name=Shac Norris,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=5xRgwl0E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-19T19:28:42.163+0000) > > no teemo is good teemo Fine, if they remove him, then I want a refund for the skins I brought. That astro skin is really expensive. OR They could rework his kit completely.
: For all you non-Asians
What are you trying to find out exactly?
Show more

Adormas

Level 110 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion