: Who's better at poking?
: Only reason for living much better than boys purest form of love the best cuddlers ever
> [{quoted}](name=Lost Little Girl,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=60fsN46K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-12T22:08:27.520+0000) > > Only reason for living > > much better than boys > > purest form of love > > the best cuddlers ever I am guessing you're a feminist
Rioter Comments
: Can we stop pretending that Draven takes skill?
Figures you never played a game of draven in your life (at least in ranked) and you are in Bronze. Draven is one the most highly skilled adcs in the game. I dont think he requires that much skill but in terms of adcs he kind of does
: Does Riot think that giving Kass a cool skin is gonna up his play rate?
Kassadin is pretty strong. I want to know what you are smoking. my diamond 1 friend literally spams him and averages 12 kills a game with him
Rioter Comments
: why is syndra still not played often?
I feel like she is one of those champions that are really good right now, but just not played and slowly waiting to come out and onto a commonly played mid laner once again. We shall see
: The three worst movies I've ever seen.
Left Behind by Nicholas Cage. I hope nobody here as watched it. By far the worst movie I ever watched. Another movie I have to mention is Clash of the Titans, "The son of Zeus"/main character was by far the weakest character in the movie
: I can't wait for the next /ALL CHAT!
I was interested in all chat for a bit until I watched one of them where one of the game balancers at Riot talked about how much they loved Annie's kit and her identity of flashing on people and tibbering them to instadeath. From there I realized they don't care how much skill is required to play the game
Rioter Comments
Lakerfan (NA)
: lux is already one of the top mid laners in solo que
You are exactly right. Lux didnt see play in competitive so now they are deciding to buff her
: > [{quoted}](name=Swaggyy P,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vjTVZXsh,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-31T07:34:40.092+0000) > > im a diamond adc main, pretty sure im not doing anything wrong. ie and pd with anybody hits like a truck. once he gets out his burst, any other adc overclasses him You're underestimating his high base stats and attack speed steroid. A good graves will save his burst for a really important target and kill them in less than 1 second by shooting them in the face with a shotgun; like how badass is that? By cleverly combining his dash with flash, he is able to actually assassinate a single target fairly safely (1K + 300% bonus AD instant burst from abilityat level 18, and 440 + 300% bonus AD at level 6) and /continue to fight/ in the event that some kind of counter engage occurs
> [{quoted}](name=Goddest,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vjTVZXsh,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-08-05T15:39:15.384+0000) > > You're underestimating his high base stats and attack speed steroid. A good graves will save his burst for a really important target and kill them in less than 1 second by shooting them in the face with a shotgun; like how badass is that? By cleverly combining his dash with flash, he is able to actually assassinate a single target fairly safely (1K + 300% bonus AD instant burst from abilityat level 18, and 440 + 300% bonus AD at level 6) and /continue to fight/ in the event that some kind of counter engage occurs you are just repeating yourself about his burst. I am well aware of his burst potential. I am saying outside of his burst any other adc outclasses him. You know what you are completely forgetting about? His dash that activates a attack speed steriod is his literally only escape, so chances are if you use it the only thing you have left is a flash or else you are pretty much dead, you are completely overestimating it. Graves shines by bursting down important targerts as you said but decent players won't give you that opportunity often. which is why Graves is only freelo in low elo. In higher elo you would much rather play any other ADC except if you have a good combo going on with a support like Leona, his burst and strong laning phase is the only reason to play him
Diode (NA)
: life sucks when you main a non-carry champ
Orianna is a carry champion. She just works alot better with decent teammates, but she can definitely carry without good ones. The good oriannas need decent teammates to carry, the ones who can carry without decent teammates are the great oriannas
: What are some good Adcs
Literally every ADC is good with thresh, as long as he lands hooks. But id say the BEST is Draven, Graves, Jinx, Trist
: > [{quoted}](name=Swaggyy P,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vjTVZXsh,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-31T06:47:16.681+0000) > > yes he has a couple stregths, such as a strong laning phase and high burst potential, but he has terrible constant dps and falls off hard compared to other ADCs and not nearly as snowbally which makes him nowhere near freelo. his E gives him strong attack speed Graves snowballs pretty hard compared to most classical adcs, exceeded only perhaps by jinx or ashe (post 6). If you experience falling off as Graves, you're probably doing it wrong; he bursts for over 2K and with IE PD your auto attacks hit like a truk
> [{quoted}](name=vetikka,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vjTVZXsh,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-31T07:10:09.068+0000) > > his E gives him strong attack speed > Graves snowballs pretty hard compared to most classical adcs, exceeded only perhaps by jinx or ashe (post 6). > If you experience falling off as Graves, you're probably doing it wrong; he bursts for over 2K and with IE PD your auto attacks hit like a truk im a diamond adc main, pretty sure im not doing anything wrong. ie and pd with anybody hits like a truck. once he gets out his burst, any other adc overclasses him
: > [{quoted}](name=Swaggyy P,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vjTVZXsh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-31T05:29:18.355+0000) > > Freelo in bronze lol. his buk shot, high base AD (54 at level 1 WOW) and incredible ulti outclass most every other adc by a pretty wide margin. don't forget his tank passive, which allows him to kite and duel enemy fighters pretty ez as well.
> [{quoted}](name=vetikka,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=vjTVZXsh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-07-31T05:32:14.100+0000) > > lol. his buk shot, high base AD (54 at level 1 WOW) and incredible ulti outclass most every other adc by a pretty wide margin. don't forget his tank passive, which allows him to kite and duel enemy fighters pretty ez as well. yes he has a couple stregths, such as a strong laning phase and high burst potential, but he has terrible constant dps and falls off hard compared to other ADCs and not nearly as snowbally which makes him nowhere near freelo.
: PSA: Graves is still freelo
: The after effects of being Popular in High School.
http://news.nationalpost.com/health/provocative-new-study-finds-bullies-have-highest-self-esteem-social-status-lowest-rates-of-depression
: Reminder Malz, Swain, Vlad and Heimer are all cancer champs
RexSaur (NA)
: Reddit : ''Buff lissandra shes terrible''
Buff Lissandra ROFL! she is completely balanced at the moment. And I don't think anyone that has a ultimate like hers deserves to be stronger
: How do you expect me to ban Vayne
I ban {{champion:1}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:112}} and sometimes kat. Ryze, Gragas and warwick are definitely not worth bans. The others are good though
: I _love_ tank assassins!
> [{quoted}](name=IreliaEarhartMIA,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=4iHE15q0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-26T10:44:47.619+0000) > > I _love_ tank assassins! Irelia is definitely close to one too llol
Rioter Comments
: Malphite Support...
Malphite can play anywhere he wants, all you have to do is press R. that is his entire kit
: Did the MF...rework...really do anything to make her more viable?
As a MF main I think it's overall a buff. Considering how strong her Q is now and the fact she can have strut on W. However, the removal of wounds on her W gives me no good incentive to play her. A bit more viable, I would say yes but I don't know for the better. Her Q did get harder to land as well
: Glad they nerfed Azir. . . . .
I will not lie his change to his E wasn't the greatest idea, it decreased the play making ability, skill cap and dynamic of azir greatly. Which is something Riot should not be trying to remove. However I will not really argue with it, considering he had too many strengths and too little weakness. He had just too much in his kit. He can still use his E to escape and his ultimate is already a great disengage alone.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Swaggyy P,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0xA4g0jM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-07-21T21:14:28.953+0000) > > "Azir, already a weak pick" LMFAO Ok fine. A "middling" pick. Not weak but absolutely not top tier.
> [{quoted}](name=Kholdstare13,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=0xA4g0jM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-07-21T21:16:33.684+0000) > > Ok fine. A "middling" pick. Not weak but absolutely not top tier. I sincerely hope you are joking. He is definitely a top tier pick, he literally gets picked or banned every single LCS game.
RexSaur (NA)
: Why is riot buffing vayne next patch?
this is some gold. a caitlyn main wanting vayne to get nerfs and wanting cait to get buffed. rofl
: Azir has no passive now.
"Azir, already a weak pick" LMFAO
: The 6 most underpowered Champions in the game
: How do I not see any comments for Doa?! DoA is one of the most amazing colour commentators for eSports as a whole. Both Hearthstone and LoL. I mean come on, how can you not love the man after this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R6D_gJ8h4M Seriously, that was just pure gold. I would probably die laughing with a Monte/DoA/Phreak tricast
> [{quoted}](name=Fantomex XIII,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=dcVLgN0I,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2015-07-20T08:37:06.467+0000) > > How do I not see any comments for Doa?! DoA is one of the most amazing colour commentators for eSports as a whole. Both Hearthstone and LoL. I mean come on, how can you not love the man after this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R6D_gJ8h4M > > Seriously, that was just pure gold. I would probably die laughing with a Monte/DoA/Phreak tricast I voted for his duo montecristo since he was absent
Ouroboro (NA)
: Tried to make a thread about it but it died in a few minutes. http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/AAkzE4EE-riot-give-us-the-option-to-switch-back-to-the-old-hud-when-the-patch-comes-out
> [{quoted}](name=Ouroboro,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=y7Ef6j1u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-20T07:19:54.138+0000) > > Tried to make a thread about it but it died in a few minutes. > > http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/AAkzE4EE-riot-give-us-the-option-to-switch-back-to-the-old-hud-when-the-patch-comes-out I really hope they do. This new HUD looks awful
Rioter Comments
: "waaaah i want syndra buffs pls gimme syndra buffs rito pls shes not strong waaah buff syndra"
Whoever thinks she needs a buff should never have a word in game balance ever again
MalaceX (NA)
: Is Riot Games the worst gaming company?
Hows riot even close to the worst company? ever heard of companies like Ubisoft and EA?
Racks (EUNE)
: why do nondiamonds+ even bother posting when they're low elo for a reason?
Lets leave out silver and bronze because that elo is straight out trash. But I do believe a gold and plat player can definitely know more and understand the game better then a diamond. People aren't realizing that there is 2 things that you need to be great at the game mechanics and game knowledge. A gold player can have great game knowledge but terrible mechanics keeping them from diamond. This isn't the case often but its definitely not out of the quesion. By the way I am diamond so spare your time looking me up to see if I was gold so you can flame me for my logical response.
: > [{quoted}](name=Swaggyy P,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-19T23:00:03.796+0000) > > Here's the thing though, I never said their isn't any reasons to pick an adc over a mage. If there wasn't then people would replace the ADC role with another mage. No idea where you got that from. I just said mages are alot better in this current meta Just because some mages are cancer op doesn't mean as a whole the role is more valuable. > [{quoted}](name=Swaggyy P,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-07-19T23:02:19.023+0000) > > Lich bane does damage to champs too. Nobody buys it just to destroy towers... you implied with the wording of your post that you are buying it for the express purpose of killing towers
> [{quoted}](name=Phane Sorter,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2015-07-19T23:03:36.479+0000) > > Just because some mages are cancer op doesn't mean as a whole the role is more valuable. > > you implied with the wording of your post that you are buying it for the express purpose of killing towers Not really. I just said lich bane will help destroy towers alot faster if you want too with the other advantages that will come with it.
Haunt (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Swaggyy P,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-19T22:58:00.505+0000) > > If you are really that desperate to kill towers, lich bane can destroy them pretty fast. Please stop shitposting. Nobody except low elos would ever do that.
> [{quoted}](name=Haunt,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-07-19T23:00:16.142+0000) > > Please stop shitposting. Nobody except low elos would ever do that. Lich bane does damage to champs too. Nobody buys it just to destroy towers...
: > [{quoted}](name=Swaggyy P,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-19T22:58:00.505+0000) > > If you are really that desperate to kill towers, lich bane can kill them pretty fast. If you are buliding Lich Bane for the sole purpose of killing towers then you are probably trolling. Pretty fast also doesn't compare to really fast.
> [{quoted}](name=Phane Sorter,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-19T22:58:32.866+0000) > > If you are buliding Lich Bane for the sole purpose of killing towers then you are probably trolling. Here's the thing though, I never said their isn't any reasons to pick an adc over a mage. If there wasn't then people would replace the ADC role with another mage. No idea where you got that from. I just said mages are alot better in this current meta
: > [{quoted}](name=Swaggyy P,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2015-07-19T22:55:49.948+0000) > > So? Your point isn't proven. Just because adcs have an upper advantage in something doesn't mean anything. That means there is still a reason to pick an ADC over a mage.
> [{quoted}](name=Phane Sorter,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-19T22:56:48.665+0000) > > That means there is still a reason to pick an ADC over a mage. If you are really that desperate to kill towers, lich bane can destroy them pretty fast.
: > [{quoted}](name=Swaggyy P,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2015-07-19T22:41:57.287+0000) > > Mid is actually alot stronger then ADC right now. Champs like Azir and Viktor will bring out alot more damage then a adc ever will azir and viktor don't push towers as well as ADCs
> [{quoted}](name=Phane Sorter,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2015-07-19T22:48:59.378+0000) > > azir and viktor don't push towers as well as ADCs So? Your point isn't proven. Just because adcs have an upper advantage in destryong towers doesn't mean anything. Azir and viktor are far better at damage, waveclear and overall continuous threat from their range
: "Verbal abuse can be worse than physical abuse"
He is completely right, key word in that quote is "CAN". This totally depends on the person, and what type of verbal and physical abuse the person is recieving. Verbal can hurt more if the person ALLOWS it to be more. I know people in their mid 30s that have kept harmful words in their head that have been told to them back in their middle school days that has effected their everyday life because they chose too care
: nerf diana and swain then maybe mid can be better than adc
> [{quoted}](name=BoggyBuntu,realm=NA,application-id=mNBeEEkI,discussion-id=PUcKFu6c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-19T22:36:18.646+0000) > > nerf diana and swain > then maybe mid can be better than adc Mid is actually alot stronger then ADC right now. Champs like Azir and Viktor will bring out alot more damage then a adc ever will
Aww Kat (NA)
: Disable Zed again, I think there are still more bugs to be worked out.
you are silver 3 of course you are going to have trouble against Zed
: THERE'S WEEBS ON MY TEAM
your name makes you look like one as well
: more people toxic than ever, gj riot!
I fail to see how this is Riot's fault that people are reporting eachother and being toxic? Want to attempt to explain? Everything has a report system
Easyaeta (NA)
: I crit a Tristana for 1.3k damage as Rengar
Yes assassins building full damage can kill marksmans building full damage insanely fast and the other way around. more news at 11
Rioter Comments
: "LOL You Don't Need Tanks To Win Games"
You dont need a tank. You just need to play the game differently.
Show more

Advancement

Level 60 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion