Rioter Comments
nep2une (NA)
: Am I the only one getting a very WoW-esque vibe from the Karthus/Sej/etc skins?
I'm getting a heavy WoW vibe from all but Bard (mainly due to lack of ruffles in WoW) Karthus looks like Arthas became a mage Sejuani looks like a blood elf which is really awesome Jayce got that pally look and the single pauldron style (makes him look a bit more like a fightet IMO) Bard's looks like he's at a masked ball and the meeps look like something from a silly horror game.
: Also, banning Karma is a good ban. There is no guarantee that you will get Karma so it is worth a ban. Your egotism is showing when you think every time someone bans a champ it's about you.
I was using Karma as an example. I'm aware pretty much every support can be a good ban.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeonShadow666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pi90NjT8,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2016-10-18T13:38:48.180+0000) > > Well, hope more ADCs read that because my god, low ELO ADCs are probably one of the more blatantly self-centered set of players I've met( not saying they all are self-centered, just it seems like they've cornered the market on it). I used to ask them if they had a champ that synergyized with my support and the response was usually either "STFU" or "I'm the ADC fuck off". > > I agree with this, my issue is that the response from an ADC who doesn't like my champ is more "Banning sup so he switches" and less "Do you have another pick?" > > > Once again, I'm in full agreement, sadly, a shit ton of ADCs I end up with start whining the second I step out of lane to ward or roam mid. It seems to them that they're the team. That's completely wrong. The lane is about the 2v2 matchups and the interactions of all 4. It isn't exclusive to either adc or support. You are being as blatantly self-centered as those adc's you despise with this same view.
I didn't say it was exclusive to either. I know that the lane is about the 2v2 but the lane isn't the be all end all of the game. I'm perfectly content with limiting my roams of my ADC wants me in lane more. What I'm not fine with is when my ADC either is totally unwilling to let me make my own decisions/listen to anythifnllng I say or they acknowledge me when I say I'm going to go place and clear wards and then they play way too far forward in lane and die to either a gank or a roam even if I have wards down.
Vanjie (NA)
: @Riot Meddler Champions With Stat Passives Should Be Reworked
{{champion:43}} Her passive is actually pretty decent since it encourages good use of abilities as well as more aggressive gameplay {{champion:127}} Her passive encourages her to trade with opponents and make use of her kit {{champion:20}} Ehhh, not a bad passive but better than your suggestion which seems like a Gnar W passive with Magic Damage (also, the kid is Nunu, the yeti is Willump :3) {{champion:74}} His passive doesn't feel like it has an impact at all. Your idea for the upgrades is cool but they would probably nerf his kit somewhat as well as probably change up his ult. Also, when I think stat passive I think Morg, maybe Akali, Corki, Galio etc. Champs who's passive is just stat increases
: you are just doing this plain wrong: adcs usually don´t have much clues of any matchups and if they do they know that the support is a more deceiding factor in early lane than they are - so it should be the other way around, you chose the adc you want to lane with, not they choose the support. though for soloq it´s mostly the best if everyone just play a champ they feel good with most of the time. where does this beggar mentality for supports stem from? sure, the marksmen should be supported if he´s any good, but he fankly doesn´t get much say in that, it´s just what´s most of the times best for the whole team, not for him exclusivly.
>you chose the adc you want to lane with, not they choose the support. Well, hope more ADCs read that because my god, low ELO ADCs are probably one of the more blatantly self-centered set of players I've met( not saying they all are self-centered, just it seems like they've cornered the market on it). I used to ask them if they had a champ that synergyized with my support and the response was usually either "STFU" or "I'm the ADC fuck off". > though for soloq it´s mostly the best if everyone just play a champ they feel good with most of the time. I agree with this, my issue is that the response from an ADC who doesn't like my champ is more "Banning sup so he switches" and less "Do you have another pick?" > the marksmen should be supported if he´s any good, but he fankly doesn´t get much say in that, it´s just what´s most of the times best for the whole team, not for him exclusivly. Once again, I'm in full agreement, sadly, a shit ton of ADCs I end up with start whining the second I step out of lane to ward or roam mid. It seems to them that they're the team.
: "If you can only play one champion" - Anybody can play a champion they own, just not to a proficient level. The entire concept of a one-trick pony is somebody who only plays really well on their main. If you're good at that champ, there's no reason not to play ranked.
Only downside is if that champ gets banned, you're kinda a little bit fucked.
: "So I had this game where the ADC banned my pick because he didn't like it. Now I go on the forums, write a thing on it, and because I'm support I'm 'a victim'." No seriously the whole support victim card thing is annoying. Like it's one instance, no need to blow it out of proportion.
Ain't saying I'm a victim. I'm asking ADCs to take a second to let the support know they would prefer a different support instead of just wasting a ban on it.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeonShadow666,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=Pi90NjT8,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-10-17T15:54:58.346+0000) > > most support mains, have more than 1 support champ we play Nope bard or die {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}} {{champion:432}}
Sadly, I want to play Bard more but ADCs expect me to stay in lane and get no chimes. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: As an ADC Main I feel like its not the supports duty to play a champ I like. Its my job to pick an ADC that can match with my support. Every ADC has the same fundamentals. Stay in a good position and do as much damage as you can before being focused down. ADC's may have different play styles but any ADC main worth his salt knows how to play every ADC to some effectiveness.
You sir, are a rare gem of an ADC. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: In most soloQ games I refuse to use Tahm Kench. Good lord the amount of people who have a 100% chance of winning an engage when i use my Ult or try to save someone through a wall with my W and they just ignore my ult or just flash over a wall instead of going to the wall for me to save them. http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/b8/b82df397c793d2837da08efa90d3dd47156b311c64113c43d2055331e007a1f5.jpg Seen this with enemy teams with tahm kench in soloQ. If someone bans my pick and gets cheeky with me in the chat then im gonna play Ziggs Support. RIP towers and enemy cs.
I've always wanted to try Ziggs support with a Tristana.
: Zilean can shit on Morgana and sivir
Maybe I just tilt too much off of spellshields :\
: {{champion:41}} is the best support he has great peel
{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Death is the best CC.
That's the justification for Brand support
: You make a good point, and you don't get angry. You have shown how to make a good argument. When I start playing Draft games I will follow your advice.
Glad I could help {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: If someone bans my support pick I just bust out khazix support.
: It's like we're players of the game as well, and not their bitch slave. :P Then again, that's like 2% of ADC players. The rest are pretty fabulous.
True, most ADCs are pretty chill
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

AeonShadow666

Level 60 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion