Etherean (NA)
: I'm glad i tried to practice a champ in normals.... oh wait...
There is no restrictions for normals and a person's ranked MMR has no bearing on their normal MMR (wasn't that why you were playing on normals?). Normal MMR != Ranked MMR. The Grandmaster Zed was queued with a silver 4 friend. So what would you like the system to do?
: An idea for compensating intentional feeding
What would be "equal compensation" be? What would it do if someone ranked down and one of the games prior to that was one where an intentional feeder got banned? Would it award LP based on their current rank or their prior rank in cases where they were in a different rank? How would it handle the LP gain/loss discrepancy for the winners? Would it remove LP from the winners? If so; What would the system do for people who won a promo due to an intentional feeder on the opposing team and gained a rank?
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:22:35.420+0000) > > Whew. Couldn't make it any more hypocritical. Have you tried looking up that word before you use it? I didn't bring up my personal experience anywhere. Those four links are, in order, their revenue, the Wikipedia listing for registered player count, the game's website and forbes. Want to try again?
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000000000000000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2019-09-21T11:00:25.310+0000) > > Sure. Except when they believe the game can get better. Then exaggerating their complaints is counter-productive. It's easy for the pendulum of balance to swing in the other direction when a potential fix just causes another problem somewhere else. >Or when they have friends or acquaintances that still play. If the friends/acquaintances still play despite someone's desire to quit then the person must admit that the problems are not that severe. >Or when they are addicted to it. That's more of a reason to try an be weaned off the game. >Or when Riot keeps talking about how much they listen to our feedback. A large portion of the people who leave games leave them for good. Riot's expectation that they can wait until then to do something about the meta is stupid and lazy. So is their philosophy of ignoring all criticism because they don't know how to filter out constructive from not constructive. (yes constructive does exist here) Constructive does exist here, but there is a lot of unconstructive criticism that people think is the best idea in the world simply because they're also upset. The average board user isn't thinking about the possible consequences of their proposed fixes. They just want the problem they think is most important solved without a thought of how to do it or the possible problems that could pop up if a poor fix is implemented.
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:22:35.420+0000) > > Whew. Couldn't make it any more hypocritical. Have you tried looking up that word before you use it? I didn't bring up my personal experience anywhere. Those four links are, in order, their revenue, the Wikipedia listing for registered player count, the game's website and forbes. Want to try again?
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:41:03.638+0000) > > Can you try to stay on topic please? Fine. Advice to stop playing is still the correct advice when someone claims that the game is no longer enjoyable, when they claim that the game is complete trash and **especially** when they claim that they wish the game would die. They're either grossly exaggerating their feelings because they want their opinion to be more loud or they actually feel that way. If they're exaggerating they need to stop. If they're not exaggerating then they really do need to take a break from the game if not quit completely. Complaining on the boards while actively playing the game only sends the message that the game is still enjoyable to play. The boards goes through so many different complaint threads where people complain about the last champion/mechanic that killed them and are salty about it, it just becomes this white noise that gets ignored. Riot is much more likely to pay attention to actual data such as play rate when deciding if they're turning the ship in the right direction or not.
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:22:35.420+0000) > > Whew. Couldn't make it any more hypocritical. Have you tried looking up that word before you use it? I didn't bring up my personal experience anywhere. Those four links are, in order, their revenue, the Wikipedia listing for registered player count, the game's website and forbes. Want to try again?
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=0000000000000002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:28:40.941+0000) > > Have you tried looking up that word before you use it? I didn't bring up my personal experience anywhere. Those four links are, in order, their revenue, the Wikipedia listing for registered player count, the game's website and forbes. Want to try again? I'm referring to your complaints about Riot which are based on "personal experience". I guess the better word would be "projection". My argument was based on the forbes article and looking into what you can buy in the game. So unless you're claiming that looking at webpages somehow counts as "personal experience" then I'm not sure where you're pulling the accusation from. P2W models focusing on earning money from whales **IS** predatory. So once again, it should not be held up as some sort of "best" standard unless you're advocating League should adopt such a model.
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=0000000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:19:02.661+0000) > > Then I can say the same to your accusation. > What's the point of arguing about 1 item while ignoring the rest? > > Because I found the micro-transaction practices in the game pretty damn predatory to say the least and shouldn't be held up as a sort of success over League. League managed to make that much money without resorting to P2W. > > You just want to bitch? Yawn. How about no? So you brought your personal experience into aan argument about numbers and revenue? Yeah I think I'll stick with yawn. You're free to copy that too btw.
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:21:08.311+0000) > > So you brought your personal experience into aan argument Whew. Couldn't make it any more hypocritical.
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T09:41:51.973+0000) > > Sounds like you only looked at the first sentence. Fantastic! I never argued the player base, I was arguing about the picture. Actually I didn't, but nice try. And so what? I added the picture and the forbes article because some people have different ways of measuring the success of a game. What's the point of arguing about 1 item while ignoring the rest? You just want to talk? Yawn. How about no?
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T10:05:16.026+0000) > > Actually I didn't, but nice try. Then I can say the same to your accusation. >And so what? I added the picture and the forbes article because some people have different ways of measuring the success of a game. What's the point of arguing about 1 item while ignoring the rest? Because I found the micro-transaction practices in the game pretty damn predatory to say the least and shouldn't be held up as a sort of success over League. League managed to make that much money without resorting to P2W. >You just want to talk? Yawn. How about no? And you're here just to complain.
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T09:37:46.283+0000) > > You picture that you linked showed Free-to-play earnings, not playerbase. A quick look at the forbes link goes over the differences between how each game tries to make its money. CrossFire has heavy P2W elements since you can simply buy better armor and weapons with real money, but in League everything non-cosmetic you could buy with money is also something you can earn through the game and owning one champion or another is not really any sort of advantage. > > So in summary, CrossFire appeals to whales and likely earns a large amount of micro-transaction currency due to that. So what you're saying is you looked at one of four my links? Fantastic!
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=0000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T09:40:56.857+0000) > > So what you're saying is you looked at one of four my links? Fantastic! Sounds like you only looked at the first sentence. Fantastic! I never argued the player base, I was arguing about the picture.
Anatera (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Power Mac,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2019-09-21T08:03:54.772+0000) > > Shhh, don't tell them, otherwise they won't be able to keep posting that the userbase is fleeing the game! Yeah, it's not like it's not the most played game worldwide or something. Oh wait... https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Finsertcoin%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F02%2Fchart.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFire_(video_game) https://www.smilegate.com/en/game/game.asp?cd_game=1 https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/20/crossfire-tencents-top-earning-free-to-play-game-youve-never-heard-of/#18e484ac6c21 Nice try though. That's a lie. You didn't try. But don't worry. I'll keep the truth a secret so you can keep posting your lazy lies about how Riot makes the most popular video game in the world! Rofl, even Fortnite has them beat as of 2018 by 140 million players during peak time. You really didn't think this through did you?
> [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-21T08:16:16.425+0000) > > Yeah, it's not like it's not the most played game worldwide or something. Oh wait... > > https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Finsertcoin%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F02%2Fchart.jpg > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFire_(video_game) > https://www.smilegate.com/en/game/game.asp?cd_game=1 > https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/20/crossfire-tencents-top-earning-free-to-play-game-youve-never-heard-of/#18e484ac6c21 You picture that you linked showed Free-to-play earnings, not playerbase. A quick look at the forbes link goes over the differences between how each game tries to make its money. CrossFire has heavy P2W elements since you can simply buy better armor and weapons with real money, but in League everything non-cosmetic you could buy with money is also something you can earn through the game and owning one champion or another is not really any sort of advantage. So in summary, CrossFire appeals to whales and likely earns a large amount of micro-transaction currency due to that.
hammerus (NA)
: Well I think the punishment doesn't really matter, that just kind of waste my money and time, what i can choose is other game , create a new account or doing something else ,however if you really want to improve the environment , you must be fair to all the players, I promise you that every time I met that blitz I will do the same thing again and again. You had better perma-banned that guy, if you don't want any other players have such a bad experience
> [{quoted}](name=hammerus,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=OUNRkunX,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T09:14:49.001+0000) > > Well I think the punishment doesn't really matter, that just kind of waste my money and time, what i can choose is other game , create a new account or doing something else ,however if you really want to improve the environment , you must be fair to all the players, I promise you that every time I met that blitz I will do the same thing again and again. You had better perma-banned that guy, if you don't want any other players have such a bad experience It is fair. You're judged for your behavior and Blitz is judged for theirs. Everyone is held accountable for their own behavior, not their behavior relative to someone else in the game. Given you show zero intention of **not** doing whatever it was that got you banned it sounds like the perma-ban was correctly placed. Perma-bans are placed when Riot believes the person has shown no intention of behaving.
hammerus (NA)
: I got permanently banned just because i try to argue with my toxic teamate
Playing well in the game, how much honor you got from other teammates, nor how poorly another person acted in your game change the responsibility you have over your own behavior. Punishments tend to follow a ladder system so for you to get a perma-ban it's likely that you've previously received a 14 day ban in the past (or you said things that beyond cross the line for a standard punishment escalation). If not then it's something to contact support about since it might be a mistake that you were assigned a perma-ban instead of one of the lesser punishments. If you reported the Blitzcrank they will be judged based on their behavior and punishment history just as you were judged on your behavior and punishment history. You don't get to demand someone else get permabanned just because you were. If you want to discuss your chatlogs specifically you'll have to post them for us to see.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=000700020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T07:09:09.459+0000) > > This in regards to the benefit to using the Tribunal. For those whom are trolling until they get bored, getting bored and quitting is far more likely to happen before they get banned months later so you'll see little benefit to the Tribunal with such people. But these people can't be banned, not unless we can ban an IP address. Accounts are free and purchasing one is cheap. We're looking for the players who are legit just angry people, get banned, and call Riot shit and go play something else. > > And I'm saying that the Tribunal is not going to alleviate the issues such people cause. People who intentionally feed is not entirely composed of those that intentionally feed game after game. Most people who intentionally feed are one-offs that got upset for one reason or another and chose to take it out on their teammates by intentionally feeding. These people still likely value their accounts (at least until they think it's a time-bomb). Yes, exactly why the system is flawed, it's lenient. People with that attitude tend to have a trigger. For example, maybe they don't like ChaseShaco so they only int in his games. It's obvious int, and the system should probably consider when more than 4 people report them, it's real inting. > > Increasing the harshness of the punishment doesn't alleviate the problem that the delay causes. You're confusing harsher punishment with harsher system. The system shouldn't have as many "bad game" passes as it does. > > Where would the personnel to take such a detailed look at a single game come from? It also still wouldn't change the fact that Riot is going to ere towards caution. Avoiding bans towards players that are just unintentionally poorly is of greater importance than making sure that every intentional feeder is banned. Riot will definitely let some intentional feeders go if there is even a small amount of reasonable doubt. Volunteers like the people here who talk every day about doing it. And Riot HAS banned people in the past in bot ban waves and had accidental bans reversed by tickets. There's no need for caution when it can be reversed.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=0007000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T07:59:31.810+0000) > > But these people can't be banned, not unless we can ban an IP address. Accounts are free and purchasing one is cheap. We're looking for the players who are legit just angry people, get banned, and call Riot shit and go play something else. And the person that the OP shows with the pictures falls firmly into the "intentionally feed game after game". This thread would still pop up with the Tribunal. > Yes, exactly why the system is flawed, it's lenient. People with that attitude tend to have a trigger. For example, maybe they don't like ChaseShaco so they only int in his games. It's obvious int, and the system should probably consider when more than 4 people report them, it's real inting. Getting reported more than 4 times in a game is nowhere close to enough proof that someone is intentionally feeding, even with poor scores. The number of reports is not what determines whether or not someone was intentionally feeding. > You're confusing harsher punishment with harsher system. The system shouldn't have as many "bad game" passes as it does. When caught, intentionally feeding is punished with a 14 day ban. Be it caught after one game or caught after 10. The system isn't intentionally ignoring games that it thinks the person was intentionally feeding just as the Tribunal wasn't intentionally delaying cases by months. > Volunteers like the people here who talk every day about doing it. And Riot HAS banned people in the past in bot ban waves and had accidental bans reversed by tickets. There's no need for caution when it can be reversed. There's no way that Riot will let volunteers control the final say in punishment appeals. That is simply not going to happen.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=0007000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T05:12:04.298+0000) > > All but the most extreme no-life troll is going to get bored and quit a game before a ban hits them 6 months later, making the ban pretty worthless to people trolling game after game. If he quits, then the problem is already gone. With this logic, why not give LP back to people when someone trolls/goes AFK? > > Worse yet, knowing that the system might take several months to suddenly ban them if someone intentionally feeds in a rage they could then consider the account a ticking time bomb. But it's not banned yet and wont be for months. How do you think they'll act on this account now? Rhetorical question since it's guaranteed that they'll treat the account as disposable. It will literally be a troll account for them, and they have months to troll games with it. You can say that for any account, purchased or not. I can buy an account for $10 and decide "I'm gonna make it a Jinx one trick account and int when I don't get Jinx". Hell, that's already how the system works. Look at this guy in the post, he clearly doesn't give a shit. He knows the system won't do jack shit. > > The only people that wouldn't believe an intentional feeding ban was on the way was those that either actively try to hide their trolling or those that didn't think what they were doing was bannable. Exactly why it needs to be harsher, nobody has these insane int scores and builds by mistake. > > The former would just as likely be considered innocent because with human reviews Riot is going to ere on the side of caution. Even if somehow the player reviewers were able to sniff out subtle trolling all it would likely take is a support ticket to Riot claiming that the punishment was inaccurate to get them to take the safe option. The safer option is a ban and let someone with one game deemed as "inting" put a ticket in a different department and let someone take time to review that game closely.
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=00070002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T06:27:15.321+0000) > > If he quits, then the problem is already gone. With this logic, why not give LP back to people when someone trolls/goes AFK? This in regards to the benefit to using the Tribunal. For those whom are trolling until they get bored, getting bored and quitting is far more likely to happen before they get banned months later so you'll see little benefit to the Tribunal with such people. > You can say that for any account, purchased or not. I can buy an account for $10 and decide "I'm gonna make it a Jinx one trick account and int when I don't get Jinx". Hell, that's already how the system works. Look at this guy in the post, he clearly doesn't give a shit. He knows the system won't do jack shit. And I'm saying that the Tribunal is not going to alleviate the issues such people cause. People who intentionally feed is not entirely composed of those that intentionally feed game after game. Most people who intentionally feed are one-offs that got upset for one reason or another and chose to take it out on their teammates by intentionally feeding. These people still likely value their accounts (at least until they think it's a time-bomb). > Exactly why it needs to be harsher, nobody has these insane int scores and builds by mistake. Increasing the harshness of the punishment doesn't alleviate the problem that the delay causes. > The safer option is a ban and let someone with one game deemed as "inting" put a ticket in a different department and let someone take time to review that game closely. Where would the personnel to take such a detailed look at a single game come from? It also still wouldn't change the fact that Riot is going to ere towards caution. Avoiding bans towards players that are just unintentionally poorly is of greater importance than making sure that every intentional feeder is banned. Riot will definitely let some intentional feeders go if there is even a small amount of reasonable doubt.
: > [{quoted}](name=notFREEfood,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=00070002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T23:29:22.465+0000) > > Yeah no it doesn't take that long. IFS reports can have a turnaround time of a few hours or less. I've gotten a support ticket processed in 12 hours on a weekend. > > And you know what? Even if it takes weeks it still is faster than the tribunal. With the tribunal you might get punished for something that happened 6+ months ago. 1) Adding more people only speeds it up 2) What exactly is wrong with being punished 6 months later? Would you prefer never, like the IFS sometimes does?
> [{quoted}](name=General Esdeath ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=000700020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T04:38:19.702+0000) > > 1) Adding more people only speeds it up > > 2) What exactly is wrong with being punished 6 months later? Would you prefer never, like the IFS sometimes does? All but the most extreme no-life troll is going to get bored and quit a game before a ban hits them 6 months later, making the ban pretty worthless to people trolling game after game. Worse yet, knowing that the system might take several months to suddenly ban them if someone intentionally feeds in a rage they could then consider the account a ticking time bomb. But it's not banned yet and wont be for months. How do you think they'll act on this account now? Rhetorical question since it's guaranteed that they'll treat the account as disposable. It will literally be a troll account for them, and they have months to troll games with it. The only people that wouldn't believe an intentional feeding ban was on the way was those that either actively try to hide their trolling or those that didn't think what they were doing was bannable. The former would just as likely be considered innocent because with human reviews Riot is going to ere on the side of caution. Even if somehow the player reviewers were able to sniff out subtle trolling all it would likely take is a support ticket to Riot claiming that the punishment was inaccurate to get them to take the safe option. The later simply is not the case with intentional feeding (or at least is extremely rare). It's almost unheard of for someone to believe that intentionally feeding is something Riot would be okay with. It's extremely important that poor behavior punishments happen quickly so that players don't treat their accounts as doomed before they're banned.
: Inting is defined as intentionally feeding the enemy team in a normal game or going 0-15 in a ranked game.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=m6msdFTn,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-20T06:14:55.669+0000) > > Inting is defined as intentionally feeding the enemy team in a normal game or going 0-15 in a ranked game. The definition of inting doesn't change based on the mode.
: You can mute bad words. You can't mute away your LP loss. I'm sorry but give me the toxic asshole that's carrying any day.
> [{quoted}](name=FioraWillCarry,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ObONkji3,comment-id=00c00000,timestamp=2019-09-20T01:59:02.441+0000) > > You can mute bad words. You can't mute away your LP loss. I'm sorry but give me the toxic asshole that's carrying any day. This is not a decision based thing. You can't pull aside someone playing poorly and tell them; "Excuse me, instead of playing poorly could you instead just throw out racial slurs?" And actually expect it to happen. Playing poorly is punished by losing more games. Playing poorly intentionally is punished by a 14-day ban then perma when caught. Being an asshole in chat is punished by 2 or more chat restrictions then time based bans when caught.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=001c0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T22:45:56.499+0000) > > That suddenly wouldn't get this person banned quickly since the Tribunal took a long time before any case even got to it much less came to resolutions. > > It wasn't unusual for me to see Tribunal cases on games that were months ago. a good idea that didn't work out as well as it could have is infinitely better than a bad idea (a bot) that replaces it. besides, even if it took a while, offender would eventually get punished. with the bot, you only have to be careful of your choice of words and you can troll to your heart's content.
> [{quoted}](name=IllllllIIIIllll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=001c00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T00:32:30.359+0000) > > a good idea that didn't work out as well as it could have is infinitely better than a bad idea (a bot) that replaces it. > > besides, even if it took a while, offender would eventually get punished. with the bot, you only have to be careful of your choice of words and you can troll to your heart's content. But that's the thing. It's only the better option for cases that get missed and that the Tribunal would correctly judge on. In all other cases it's worse. Cases like what the OP showed are, to put it lightly, extremely rare. The Tribunal was just as likely to ere on the side of caution when looking at intentional feeding reports of people who soft int (intentionally throw the game in ways that just look like poor play). Obviously this is not a case of soft inting but the Tribunal handled more than just blatant intentionally feeding games. There's also the problem that such people (those who blatantly intentionally feed game after game) are obviously uninterested in the account at that point. Perma-banning those people \*eventually\* is not really going to have that much of an effect because they'll just make a new account if they want to continue such behavior. So while making sure the system eventually bans such players is really the best that can be done to mitigate their trolling, it's not worth all the disadvantages that come with the Tribunal when looking at what the system has to handle as a whole. There's also a lot of information missing right now regarding this situation. Was the person banned after these three days? Is there a support ticket already submitted and being looked into?
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=brBhOvTe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-19T23:58:02.338+0000) > > Both Udyr's and Leona's point and click CC is limited by the melee range requirement. > > At some level, some champions having point and click CC is healthy for the game for the sake of being a counter to highly mobile champions whom avoid skillshot CC more easily. The ability or remainder of the champion kit just needs to be balanced out to account for the point and click CC. yep ill keep that in mind while udyr flys at me with his stupid e move speed and Leona runs a marathon at me with righteous glory and mobis
> [{quoted}](name=Lenny Face xd,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=brBhOvTe,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-20T00:00:01.558+0000) > > yep ill keep that in mind while udyr flys at me with his stupid e move speed and Leona runs a marathon at me with righteous glory and mobis Mobi loses all bonus movespeed while in combat and a lot of the gold value of Righteous Glory is in that active ability. Have a teammate help you kite them through CC or slows if you're a squishy. Make sure you're not on the front line if you think the active is available. But both Leona and Udyr are designed to engage and disrupt (Leona has more engage/CC but Udyr has more damage). They're suppose to be good at it. Try to safely poke them while staying in a position that would kill them should they try to engage.
: Point and click cc.
Both Udyr's and Leona's point and click CC is limited by the melee range requirement. At some level, some champions having point and click CC is healthy for the game for the sake of being a counter to highly mobile champions whom avoid skillshot CC more easily. The ability or remainder of the champion kit just needs to be balanced out to account for the point and click CC.
: petition to bring back the tribunal!
> [{quoted}](name=IllllllIIIIllll,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=f4jA20aA,comment-id=001c,timestamp=2019-09-19T20:47:42.900+0000) > > petition to bring back the tribunal! That suddenly wouldn't get this person banned quickly since the Tribunal took a long time before any case even got to it much less came to resolutions. It wasn't unusual for me to see Tribunal cases on games that were months ago.
halo10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlBMQMJN,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T22:45:02.556+0000) > > There was a more recent experiment that they didn't release results for. Given that no new policy was enacted it's fair to assume the results were still bad. > > The heart of the matter is the people who ignored several warnings, including the one that warned that perma-ban might be the next punishment, is unlikely to change just because they get yet another chance. > > The few people that might actually change their behavior by having yet another chance is not worth it. Not only does it just cause grief for people when they encounter the typical perma-banned player that refuses to behave but it also sets a bad precident that limits the deterant factor of the perma-ban in the first place. Less people will take the threat of a perma-ban as seriously if they believe they will eventually get their account back. How exactly do you know they did the experiment if they never announced it?!? And there might be other people who wants to reform not all of them but some of them might be able to save... like this account it's been banned since like 2013 or something and i've never been unbanned on it so idk about those ''tests'' seems kina bullshit to me
> [{quoted}](name=halo10,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlBMQMJN,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T20:03:48.607+0000) > > How exactly do you know they did the experiment if they never announced it?!? --> "Given that no new policy was enacted it's **fair to assume** the results were still bad." <-- I didn't say that I **KNEW** the results were bad. I made it clear that it was an assumption based on the fact that no change was made since running that experiment. The experiment was done since several people came forward and stated that they were part of the experiment as well as [RiotWookieeCookie posting about it](https://old.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/93636h/permanent_bans_only_being_lifted_in_na/e3ay0d8/). >And there might be other people who wants to reform not all of them but some of them might be able to save... like this account it's been banned since like 2013 or something and i've never been unbanned on it so idk about those ''tests'' seems kina bullshit to me "The few people that might actually change their behavior by having yet another chance is not worth it. Not only does it just cause grief for people when they encounter the typical perma-banned player that refuses to behave but it also sets a bad precedent that limits the deterant factor of the perma-ban in the first place. Less people will take the threat of a perma-ban as seriously if they believe they will eventually get their account back."
Amachy (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qy7QEfgB,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T23:27:24.266+0000) > > You were banned for using hateful, offensive, discriminatory language that there is absolutely no reason to ever use in League. Further, the word you used is so *obviously* hateful and offensive to the point that you should never have even *considered* using it. > > That's why you were issued a suspension. Hate to break it to you but this is the real world, this shelter safe space riot is providing to the players is not good. When your boss or customer will yell at you, will you report them to riot? Please. Alpha le grand le male le out!
> [{quoted}](name=Amachy,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qy7QEfgB,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T23:31:43.987+0000) > > Hate to break it to you but this is the real world, this shelter safe space riot is providing to the players is not good. When your boss or customer will yell at you, will you report them to riot? > Please. > > > Alpha le grand le male le out! Do you believe the HR department in a company just twiddles their thumbs when there are problems between employees? Calling someone slurs in the workplace is a quick way to get fired.
: 14 Day Suspension For Porn Links??????
Why wouldn't porn links be against the rules? I feel like it is pretty consistently against the rules in any online video game.
Amachy (NA)
: U ban me for this?
Seems like the ban was properly placed. Not only were you extremely rude looks like you were using some slurs in there.
GilxeN (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CharDeeMcDenniz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9Bqypx7G,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-09-16T13:27:50.444+0000) > > how do you make the jump from RIOT literally kicking people off the platform to them "encouraging" more trolling???{{sticker:sg-lux-2}} ??? Make new account, troll, flame, feed in that circumstance low level games are ruined, so actually players playing with permanently banned players. Profit?...
> [{quoted}](name=GilxeN,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=9Bqypx7G,comment-id=0002000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T08:55:54.734+0000) > > ??? > > Make new account, troll, flame, feed in that circumstance low level games are ruined, so actually players playing with permanently banned players. > > Profit?... Baring some method that Riot could ban by person instead of by account, they'll be unable to stop players whom goal is to be an asshole. But prior to the perma-ban they were already ruining games, that's why they were perma-banned. So if someone who was banned for being a jerk makes a new account to continue being a jerk it's not like things got worse. At least with them getting perma-banned constantly there's the real possibility of them getting bored with the game and leaving. Being unable to maintain any sort of progress in a game with lots of things to unlock tends to instill a sense that they are wasting their time. Just because perma-bans don't drive away players that don't value their own time and are determined to be a troll doesn't mean that perma-bans are completely ineffective at getting players to quit.
Nubrac (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mPE5xzlg,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-09-16T20:50:16.661+0000) > > Ah, I was wondering. > So he's so desperate for views that he's just blatantly lying to get them now? That's cute. > > https://i.imgur.com/zwQaNYU.jpg[] i mean, i technically didnt lie, i dont approve of that
> [{quoted}](name=Nubrac,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=mPE5xzlg,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T21:16:50.874+0000) > > i mean, i technically didnt lie, i dont approve of that Technically you did lie. You ordering pizza on stream is not a league of legends gameplay highlight.
Nubrac (NA)
: My Account Got Hacked!
>Newest video, let me know what you think! Saying that you got hacked without mentioning that it was your pizza hut account instead of an account related to the main purpose of your video is being deliberately click-baity.
Get2 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEtWaufp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T03:44:50.750+0000) > > Looks like the lulu has a grand total of 13 games played in ranked (Edit: this season, another poster pointed out their record previous to that). While I don't think she should have been placed so high the only posibility (other than matchmaking messing up) that I can think of is the system hasn't decided yet where to place her as far as MMR goes. > > Edit: > I also notice that they primarily are picking support. Maybe the system is picking her over autofilling a higher ranked player into the role. Eww. If your latter sentiment is true, that explains many of my games. And I would rather wait ten minutes for a reasonable game than get shuttled off into higher ELO games I am not used to as much. Well, I am thinking more in terms of Iron-Silver vs. Gold; vs. Gold to all else. I can't speak above Gold so much, but I can say as a support, bot lane in a bronze game is WAY different than a Gold, and that's chaos compared to a roster of plat+, who tend to play more conservatively.
> [{quoted}](name=Get2,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KEtWaufp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T06:24:11.248+0000) > > Eww. If your latter sentiment is true, that explains many of my games. And I would rather wait ten minutes for a reasonable game than get shuttled off into higher ELO games I am not used to as much. Well, I am thinking more in terms of Iron-Silver vs. Gold; vs. Gold to all else. I can't speak above Gold so much, but I can say as a support, bot lane in a bronze game is WAY different than a Gold, and that's chaos compared to a roster of plat+, who tend to play more conservatively. My theory is not about waiting more time or less time but the possibility that it picks a lower ranked person who mains the role vs auto-filling someone unused to the role in the same rank. I could see the logic behind it because autofilling someone into a role that they're not use to would be like picking someone of a lower rank who mains it anyway. But picking the person of a lower rank would at least be more enjoyable to the person because no one likes to be autofilled. Regardless, it was conjecture in the first place.
: 22 percent winrate silver gets matched with low plat
Looks like the lulu has a grand total of 13 games played in ranked (Edit: this season, another poster pointed out their record previous to that). While I don't think she should have been placed so high the only posibility (other than matchmaking messing up) that I can think of is the system hasn't decided yet where to place her as far as MMR goes. Edit: I also notice that they primarily are picking support. Maybe the system is picking her over autofilling a higher ranked player into the role.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFoX4nrB,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-16T01:41:09.655+0000) > > Probabilities function on any sample size. A coin flipped only once doesn't lose the 50% chance of landing on one size or another. Sure. But I don't like being told that I actually receive the same amount of 5v4's in my favor. Like telling a coin they DID flip 50% heads, even if they already flipped 7 tails and 3 heads. Overall, right now this LP shit is bothering me the most. Losing 20+ LP a loss. Gaining no more than 11 LP a win. What is that??? I have to go 3 for 1 just to climb ranks in this crappy video game???
> [{quoted}](name=IHeartDoot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFoX4nrB,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-16T03:19:55.726+0000) > > Sure. But I don't like being told that I actually receive the same amount of 5v4's in my favor. > > Like telling a coin they DID flip 50% heads, even if they already flipped 7 tails and 3 heads. > I didn't say that you **will** get 5v4's in greater amounts. I said the odds are in your favor. Being unlucky and getting 4v5's in greater amounts than 5v4's doesn't change the probability. > Overall, right now this LP shit is bothering me the most. > > Losing 20+ LP a loss. Gaining no more than 11 LP a win. What is that??? I have to go 3 for 1 just to climb ranks in this crappy video game??? If you're losing more LP on a loss than what you gain on a win then the system is judging your Rank to be higher than what it thinks you should be at. Out of your last 30 games you've won 10 and lost 20. Your MMR has likely tanked since it moves a lot faster than your LP does.
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFoX4nrB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T00:45:45.941+0000) > > You can also gain 20 LP from a 5v4. > > Odds are in your favor unless you're the one who has a high chance of afk'ing/dc'ing. You only have 4 unknown factors to worry about on your team compared to the enemy team having 5. This is so flawed. That's not how it works. That's how it works if you pull the average from every human being. From an INSANELY large sample size. Not when you pull the numbers from a single person, over a small sample size.
> [{quoted}](name=IHeartDoot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZFoX4nrB,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-16T01:15:15.582+0000) > > This is so flawed. That's not how it works. > > That's how it works if you pull the average from every human being. From an INSANELY large sample size. > > Not when you pull the numbers from a single person, over a small sample size. Probabilities function on any sample size. A coin flipped only once doesn't lose the 50% chance of landing on one size or another.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: You know the game is in a horrible balance state when
>There is no yasuo complain threads to be found for a while of scrolling here. You must of missed this one; https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/lVEehqct-stage-a-protest
: -20 LP from a 4v5, nice.
You can also gain 20 LP from a 5v4. Odds are in your favor unless you're the one who has a high chance of afk'ing/dc'ing. You only have 4 unknown factors to worry about on your team compared to the enemy team having 5.
GigglesO (NA)
: Stage a Protest?
The people who would be willing to take part of such a protest is likely already banning those champions.
halo10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlBMQMJN,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T22:24:36.498+0000) > > Did some digging to find the post that Lyte made that stated the 95% statistic people are throwing around regarding the level 20 challenge. > > http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2361369&page=1 The post was made 07-15-2012 And we're literally like 7 years forward in time + 2 month etc time has changed and so has human beings we don't think as we did for 7 years ago nor do we actually act like apes like back then. I get your point here, but the thing is that these ''experiments'' happened for several years ago which in terms have no meaning today. So i would say.. Try again riot if it doesn't work then try another time until it works (try every 3rd year or so) It might work one day who knows people change bro and it's straight facts.
> [{quoted}](name=halo10,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlBMQMJN,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T22:37:19.187+0000) > > The post was made 07-15-2012 And we're literally like 7 years forward in time + 2 month etc time has changed and so has human beings we don't think as we did for 7 years ago nor do we actually act like apes like back then. I get your point here, but the thing is that these ''experiments'' happened for several years ago which in terms have no meaning today. There was a more recent experiment that they didn't release results for. Given that no new policy was enacted it's fair to assume the results were still bad. The heart of the matter is the people who ignored several warnings, including the one that warned that perma-ban might be the next punishment, is unlikely to change just because they get yet another chance. > So i would say.. Try again riot if it doesn't work then try another time until it works (try every 3rd year or so) It might work one day who knows people change bro and it's straight facts. The few people that might actually change their behavior by having yet another chance is not worth it. Not only does it just cause grief for people when they encounter the typical perma-banned player that refuses to behave but it also sets a bad precident that limits the deterant factor of the perma-ban in the first place. Less people will take the threat of a perma-ban as seriously if they believe they will eventually get their account back.
halo10 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlBMQMJN,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-15T19:08:41.548+0000) > > It did happen > There has been 2 unban experiments > Both have failed When did these experiments happen? And how many got unbanned? How many was banned? How many wasn't?
> [{quoted}](name=halo10,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PlBMQMJN,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-15T19:10:04.002+0000) > > When did these experiments happen? And how many got unbanned? How many was banned? How many wasn't? Did some digging to find the post that Lyte made that stated the 95% statistic people are throwing around regarding the level 20 challenge. http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2361369&page=1 >In the program, 95% of people who tried the challenge failed and actually made games quite miserable for a lot of newbie players--I still feel bad to this day that this happened.
: So there really is no way to get my account back?
> [{quoted}](name=EvilTurtlex,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t0H0h3A5,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-15T21:26:37.501+0000) > > So there really is no way to get my account back? The only way to know for sure is to argue your case with Support. But realistically I think it's unlikely.
: That’s the thing. I didn’t share my account with him, because I never told him my password to my league account. I simply let him play some of the games that were already there, like pubg, call of duty, forza horizon, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=EvilTurtlex,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=t0H0h3A5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-15T19:10:10.510+0000) > > That’s the thing. I didn’t share my account with him, because I never told him my password to my league account. I simply let him play some of the games that were already there, like pubg, call of duty, forza horizon, etc. The issue here is if Riot checks where these games were played it's going to show that it was still coming from the same location as all your other games. At that point your account security is certainly your responsibility. You probably should tell your cousin what they shouldn't be doing with your stuff and hide your passwords better.
: Riot, I experienced toxicity and reported it, so why am I being punished and the toxic ones aren't.
Punishments are not a zero sum system. Meaning, just because one person gets punished by the system doesn't mean that another person in the same game wont be punished for their behavior. Each person is judged based on their own behavior and past punishment history. The notification system is spotty at best. Not getting it doesn't mean that they weren't punished or that game didn't contribute towards a punishment.
: Smurf accounts on rampant. Hardware ID and IP permaban, please
Hardware bans cause collateral damage for public PCs (such as net cafes), would cause issue for second-hand computers/parts (imagine buying a used computer and then finding out that you get banned from League when you use it), and can simply be bypassed because anything that your hardware reports back as unique (serial numbers, MAC address, etc) can all be spoofed. IP address bans are not feasible for reasons that Hotarµ already brought up and are even more easy to change than hardware information. Some people have randomly changing IP addresses through no effort of their own thanks to having a Dynamic IP.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEfVVF2r,comment-id=00000001000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-14T13:48:53.278+0000) > > The guy's lying. I had lost chapter + doran ring. > > https://imgur.com/KYBi51Z Then idk...im still standing by my point that sylas has simply too strong kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEfVVF2r,comment-id=000000010001000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-14T13:57:14.370+0000) > > Then idk...im still standing by my point that sylas has simply too strong kit. Eh. Sylas is not a tank or a bruiser. Part of Chogath's kit is designed to disrupt and focus on stacking up his ult before it truly becomes effective (while becoming more tanky in the process). Chogath hasn't had any time to stack anything at that point in the game. Sylas is designed to skirmish. There would be something wrong if Chogath could out-skirmish Sylas. In a similar situation I would fully expect other skirmishers to also kill Chogath.
Juice (EUNE)
: Why would you blatantly lie like that? https://imgur.com/KYBi51Z
> [{quoted}](name=Juice,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEfVVF2r,comment-id=0000000100010001,timestamp=2019-09-14T13:46:11.550+0000) > > Why would you blatantly lie like that? > > https://imgur.com/KYBi51Z op.gg showed your lost chapter purchase at 6 min, so I assumed you bought it when you died at 6 min. Still doesn't do a lick of good for your survive-ability. I'll amend my post though.
: League of legends WILL die soon
>I'm 22 and have been playing the game since season 1. Then you should know that "League will die soon" has been parroted since the start of the game. It's hard to take any such claim seriously yours included.
Midg3t (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEfVVF2r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T12:43:08.672+0000) > > It was 80% HP from the abilities you had just used. He knew full well they were on cooldown. Is it somehow illegal to engage on someone after they blew their entire kit? > > He also missed practically nothing except a couple procs from his passive. > > You had won until he used your bullshit scaling bullshit damage point and click ult against you. > > You got out-cheesed and out-skilled. OP didnt miss any of his skills aswell. And yet he was bursted down from full hp. This is more a case of sylas having a stronger kit than cho.
> [{quoted}](name=Midg3t,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lEfVVF2r,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-14T13:23:55.950+0000) > > OP didnt miss any of his skills aswell. And yet he was bursted down from full hp. > This is more a case of sylas having a stronger kit than cho. What's not shown is that the Sylas had already backed and bought a Hextech Revolver over the Cho. (I looked at the timeline for the match). Chogath still only had a Dorans Ring. Edit: I stand corrected about Chogath only having a Doran Ring. They had lost chapter as well. But as far as items go Lost Chapter has more of its worth towards sustain while Hextech Rovolver is purely for bursting. Which is what Sylas did.
: when i last played a ranked all my setting were rest also would that be bc someone got into my account?
> [{quoted}](name=Ginger Boi,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AfQd8GZJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T13:04:31.427+0000) > > when i last played a ranked all my setting were rest also would that be bc someone got into my account? ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't know what settings that were reset nor do I know which settings are client-side and which are server-side.
: i got perma banned and idk what i did?!?!
A support ticket is the proper action in such a case. Check your match history as well and see if there were any games that you don't recognize. If there are games that were not you playing then bring that up with support through the ticket, they should be able to check location data to see if that corroborates your story. Then ask them to check again for 3rd party programs barring those games where your account was compromised. If there are no games that you don't recognize then you'll still want to contact support and see if it was a mistake. People on the board can't really help with this because it's your word vs Riots from our perspective.
: > [{quoted}](name=ThıghConnoısseur,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UrqLAj33,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-05-12T21:33:10.091+0000) > > Im honestly so tired of these "I'm quitting league of legends" posts Then why'd you come here looking for it? lol. They're there for a reason, people are quitting. I just came back from a nearly 2 year break at the behest of a friend, and I'm getting right back out, too many people with no right to speak by virtue of their actions keep showing up in my games. *Edit* I know, It sounds harsh when you word it like that, but the fact you can get chat restricted proves there is a line you can cross where you lose your freedom of speech in-game. Sadly like most punishments, RIOT hands it out far too slowly and people end up convincing each other they're outright monsters before anything actually gets done.
> [{quoted}](name=FUUUBAAAR,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=UrqLAj33,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2019-09-14T02:08:47.577+0000) > > Then why'd you come here looking for it? lol. They're there for a reason, people are quitting. I just came back from a nearly 2 year break at the behest of a friend, and I'm getting right back out, too many people with no right to speak by virtue of their actions keep showing up in my games. > > *Edit* I know, It sounds harsh when you word it like that, but the fact you can get chat restricted proves there is a line you can cross where you lose your freedom of speech in-game. Sadly like most punishments, RIOT hands it out far too slowly and people end up convincing each other they're outright monsters before anything actually gets done. You do realize that you're replying to a comment made over a year ago? Freedom of speech only means that the government can't arrest you for what you say (with special exceptions). No one else is forced to put up with it.
: So effectively, they can examine context based on whatever goal they want to reach. Do you sincerely believe that Riot is incapable of developing such a tool?
> [{quoted}](name=Gratia Vis,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=AaoizvjE,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-13T14:38:11.677+0000) > > So effectively, they can examine context based on whatever goal they want to reach. Do you sincerely believe that Riot is incapable of developing such a tool? That's like saying that because you can find out the area under a curve you can solve P=NP. Behavior is much more nuance than finding out which "their" to use or to use "affect" or "effect". It's based on the context of the game, context of previous chat, context of the society, and so forth. Why go through all that effort to \*attempt\* to determine context when it really doesn't matter the slightest a vast majority of the time.
: my account was permantly banned for no reason and ive spent over 1g on on riot. unfair.
Permanent bans for poor behavior don't just sneak up on you (unless you do something **really** bad like death threats or dox someone). There is at minimum one punishment before that that warns you what direction your account is heading in should you continue to behave poorly.
aosomer (NA)
: You're taking things out of context. For all I know he was, in my opinion, probably wrongfully banned like myself. of an action that I can only compare to what would be a misdemeanor offense in the real world and we are being locked up with murderers. So I could care less and good for him. Riot is taking away accounts mine had a few hundred dollars spent on skins and because of a chat log that had the words dumbasses and fk I'm perma banned. Good for him and good for you for being above it. I think most of the flaming is directed to trolling, unskilled players that you have no idea how youre in a ranked lobby with, and smurfs that ruin the game. Again, good for him and riot can have their crap game for all I care at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=aosomer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=n9rqjsLE,comment-id=000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T00:19:33.744+0000) > > You're taking things out of context. For all I know he was, in my opinion, probably wrongfully banned like myself. of an action that I can only compare to what would be a misdemeanor offense in the real world and we are being locked up with murderers. So I could care less and good for him. Riot is taking away accounts mine had a few hundred dollars spent on skins and because of a chat log that had the words dumbasses and fk I'm perma banned. Good for him and good for you for being above it. I think most of the flaming is directed to trolling, unskilled players that you have no idea how youre in a ranked lobby with, and smurfs that ruin the game. If their response to a "wrongfull" ban is to create a new account and troll then it doesn't matter if the ban was wrongfull. They're trolling and decided to take their grievances out on people unrelated to the ban. Even if the punishment was incorrect at that point, it still fell on the correct person. > Again, good for him and riot can have their crap game for all I care at this point. The mature response to not liking a game is to stop playing the game. Not stick around and intentionally ruin the game for other players. "I don't like this so no one should." is a petty childish mindset.
Show more

AeroWaffle

Level 48 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion