rujitra (NA)
: So... if they're breaking the rules already, why can't you just report them for the rules they're breaking?
> [{quoted}](name=rujitra,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=gvKz2Qvm,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-03T05:09:27.697+0000) > > So... if they're breaking the rules already, why can't you just report them for the rules they're breaking? Because it’s not enforced as-is. OP is suggesting that a specific clause be made stating that instigating a fight be taken as seriously as the verbal abuse it is designed to encourage.
: > [{quoted}](name=WTBeGirl100EUhr,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zzEpTy69,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-26T05:14:23.872+0000) > > "I hate casuals" coming from someone who best appears to be a casual based on their op.gg is just the kind of self-deprecating humour i love from these boards. its clearly a smurf, imagine not being able toread an op.gg, feelsstupidman
> [{quoted}](name=iGdSigrid,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zzEpTy69,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T09:39:11.244+0000) > > its clearly a smurf, imagine not being able toread an op.gg, feelsstupidman Imaging being so insecure that you hide behind a smurf to shit talk on the boards...
: New champion revealed - Aphelios, the Weapon of the Faithful
I realized what this character vaguely reminds me of. If anyone's played Danganronpa V3... *seesaw effect*
Jikker (NA)
: He's mute? So will most of the voiceover be Alune speaking or will the two have conversations in his head? Interesting that we're kinda getting two champions at once, but only one physical form.
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4lAfEOtQ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-19T18:24:14.088+0000) > > He's mute? So will most of the voiceover be Alune speaking or will the two have conversations in his head? > > Interesting that we're kinda getting two champions at once, but only one physical form. So.... kayn but the human side is mute.
: This. Tryharding isn't real. Its just a word toxic players use to make people who actually care about the game feel like shit for caring.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EFHAtukr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-12T09:04:23.739+0000) > > This. > > Tryharding isn't real. Its just a word toxic players use to make people who actually care about the game feel like shit for caring. Tryharding in ranked is the point. Tryharding in draft and blind pick is A-OK. Tryharding in ARAM is pretty questionable but still not really a biggie, you do you i guess, *the mode is always available*. Tryharding in shit like *URF* or One For All, though, that’s where I understand people getting a bit upset. ——————— The serious side of the game is Kinda **meant** to be won as efficiently as possible, but the 4fun and especially the limited time events, those deserve a more casual touch, certainly without the main game’s gritty pressure of “YOU MUST WIN THE WAY I WANT, OR ELSE I’M GOING TO BE A BITCHWAD TO EVERYONE”
: What's one thing that Riot did right or you like?
1. {{champion:254}} {{champion:141}} {{champion:202}} {{champion:235}} Basically, riot August being cool (And Kayn is also a good champ, despite the designer behind him) 2: Odyssey, SG Invasion, doombots. I loved league’s PvE even though they don’t want to give it to us 3: 10th anniversary was cool. Shame i got Brolaf but still quite happy they did it. 4: Nexus Blitz. Nuff said. Bring it back pls. 5: Different announcers. When did they stop doing that? It was sick.
: > [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Vm1y0Tr,comment-id=00000006,timestamp=2019-11-09T03:47:55.511+0000) > > Hey buddy > i was hardstuck bronze in season 7 (across TWO accs because i didn't want to admit i couldn't escape bronze2 so i started fresh after the trainwreck of my first try.) I played everything from teemo to ashe to warwick and ahri. I didn't know where the hell i fit in, > > Last season, i learned (through a lot of failure) how to play and made it up to g1 shortly before falling back to g2 on the last couple days. > > Before the end of this season, i plan to hit platinum. > > **I think you're just bitter that you're hardstuck bronze-silver.** > *And that's ENTIRELY OKAY.* > My advice, if you really are just projecting your anger at a lack of progress? > Drop support. It requires a *very specific* kind of player to lead a team to victory by the supp role consistently. > In season 5 you did pretty well on Vi. Give jungle a shot. Hell, give mid or ADC a shot, you're clearly capable of it. > And above all: *Learn.* > I didn't just snap my fingers and decide to stop being a monkeybrain who plays every single role poorly - i thought hard and split down to jung with a top secondary, because skirmishing is the one thing i'm really good at. > Watch a challenger who mains your favorite champion - i learned how to fast clear from Karasmai when i picked up Kayn for the first time. I watched Super Metroid before he left. > > All in all - there's no point in slamming other people for wanting to learn. Silver is "slightly sub-average", compared to bronze's "quite lackluster" and of course, Iron, the teir of "Y I K E S" > Maybe if you try to learn, yourself, you'll understand better. > > -AA Yes I am bitter because I have been playing since season 4 and have not climbed. I'm not going to drop support because I don't enjoy csing and support happens to be the easiest role. I'm not going to jungle because one, the jungle is vastly different then it was season 5, 2 if i did well on vi i would of climbed. I didn't. I had a 63 WR. still didn't climb. Either you got luck with team mates, or you were never bronze in the first place. I have literally spoken to league coaches, talk to diamonds, played with diamonds ect. Anything you can name I've done it. I'm not slamming anyone. I'm speaking the truth. Silver players silver and below should give up. Because it doesn't matter what they learn. If they could of claimed they would of already. You either have it or you don't. Because i refuse to believe after obtaining the knowledge i have obtained that im doing something wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Vm1y0Tr,comment-id=000000060000,timestamp=2019-11-09T04:08:31.335+0000) > > Yes I am bitter because I have been playing since season 4 and have not climbed. I'm not going to drop support because I don't enjoy csing and support happens to be the easiest role. > > I'm not going to jungle because one, the jungle is vastly different then it was season 5, 2 if i did well on vi i would of climbed. I didn't. I had a 63 WR. still didn't climb. > > Either you got luck with team mates, or you were never bronze in the first place. I have literally spoken to league coaches, talk to diamonds, played with diamonds ect. Anything you can name I've done it. I'm not slamming anyone. I'm speaking the truth. Silver players silver and below should give up. Because it doesn't matter what they learn. If they could of claimed they would of already. You either have it or you don't. > > Because i refuse to believe after obtaining the knowledge i have obtained that im doing something wrong. Well, if you're playing support just because it's "easy", the tradeoff is that you're not playing actively, and you're not looking to push yourself to be better. You're not going to carry hard from support unless you go a damage-heavy carry like VelKoz or Zyra. The jungle really *isn't*. You farm camps, then you gank when the opening occurs. Maybe snag a dragon when it's a good moment. Also, 63% winrate *means you were climbing* Anything above 50% should mean you went up. My **best champion** this season has a 56% winrate and i've gone from my placement this season in bronze all the way up to g1 100lp currently, just because i have a very large sample size of games. I was **VERY** much bronze. I frequently ended *good* games with 3 cs/m and a negative K/D ratio. But I learned from videos, And I learned from a dude last season (his name's Dummies if you want to look him up), whom was a jack of all trades and taught me the ropes until we parted ways as he ran out of things to teach ma and sent me off. I learned how to adapt and climb, and i got stuck all the way up through silver - It wasn't smooth sailing, it took me hundreds and hundreds of games. I got pissed off. I thought of stopping when i got stuck in silver2-silver1 purgatory. But i picked my ass off the ground and focused on learning every single game, and i hit gold by end-of-season and got the Orianna skin i'll never use. Look, you claim to have tried everything, but that's clearly not true. You may have *done* everything, but you haven't *tried* anything. It sounds like you did it just to do it, so you could **say** you've done it. Have you asked those coaches and diamonds why they do stuff, and how you can start thinking to do the same? Or have you listened to them, and then promptly forgot what they said and kept playing the same. Because that's what i ended up doing this season, and i've still just hovered at the top of gold instead of passing into higher platinum. I coasted, and i'm where i was last year right now. I'm going to make it up another bracket, but only barely. Look, someone else probably has the words that'd make sense to you, but if you choose to believe in absolutes, "(blank) is always (blank)", you're not going to surpass anyone. Which do you think is the most likely: Random people who have 0 hours into a game were born with magical GaMeR pOwErS and dominated the fuck out of every player ever and *magically* rose to the top of the leaderboard? Or some kid PLAYED the game, broke everything down, and studied it? Do you hold the same idea of people as you seem to do with league players? "The best people didn't *study*, pah, learning is for SUCKERS, they were visited by the SKILL FAIRY and became good at some random thing automatically." TL;DR You've got a lot to learn, and *you* need to be the one to learn it.
: advice for silver elo and below. Just give up. because its not possible. if you were going to be gold you would of been gold your first season. And don't give me that i was bronze for 2 seasons bs other players.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenTeaAndPoro,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0Vm1y0Tr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T19:58:46.154+0000) > > advice for silver elo and below. Just give up. because its not possible. if you were going to be gold you would of been gold your first season. And don't give me that i was bronze for 2 seasons bs other players. Hey buddy i was hardstuck bronze in season 7 (across TWO accs because i didn't want to admit i couldn't escape bronze2 so i started fresh after the trainwreck of my first try.) I played everything from teemo to ashe to warwick and ahri. I didn't know where the hell i fit in, Last season, i learned (through a lot of failure) how to play and made it up to g1 shortly before falling back to g2 on the last couple days. Before the end of this season, i plan to hit platinum. **I think you're just bitter that you're hardstuck bronze-silver.** *And that's ENTIRELY OKAY.* My advice, if you really are just projecting your anger at a lack of progress? Drop support. It requires a *very specific* kind of player to lead a team to victory by the supp role consistently. In season 5 you did pretty well on Vi. Give jungle a shot. Hell, give mid or ADC a shot, you're clearly capable of it. And above all: *Learn.* I didn't just snap my fingers and decide to stop being a monkeybrain who plays every single role poorly - i thought hard and split down to jung with a top secondary, because skirmishing is the one thing i'm really good at. Watch a challenger who mains your favorite champion - i learned how to fast clear from Karasmai when i picked up Kayn for the first time. I watched Super Metroid before he left. All in all - there's no point in slamming other people for wanting to learn. Silver is "slightly sub-average", compared to bronze's "quite lackluster" and of course, Iron, the teir of "Y I K E S" Maybe if you try to learn, yourself, you'll understand better. -AA
: Least Broken Champ
I'll drop one on every lane: Toplane: {{champion:41}} Mister tangerine boi does have his highly aggravating "Cure Scurvy", but honestly i haven't ever been outraged at him. Annoyed? yeah. It sucks to lose a gank or barely not kill him with an ignite just because he pressed W, but to the same merit, *he actually seems to have a difficulty curve and counterplay* unlike a majority of tops Jungle: {{champion:254}} Of course, everyone's going to be partial to their mains, so i'll spare you all that much, but generally i've felt fine whenever someone else takes Vi first. That says enough, i think. Mid: {{champion:4}} hooooo, boy. this lane is tough to pick for. But yeah, i've never been happy or sad to see a TF on either team, its just.... "yeah okay." He's bog-standard. Nothing crazy or overtuned to his kit. Guess that's why he's not played much Runner-up choice is {{champion:161}} for a more modern kit. Same reasons listed, but this dude can actually 100-0 you really hard, so TF takes my pick ADC: Fuck. This. Role. Oh *fine*. {{champion:202}} He's skill-expressive, has very clear points of strength and weakness, he has to land skillshots and line up bouncing grenades. His damage can be *disgusting* when he abuses certain runes/items, before they get patched out because of him (as is almost always the case with shit like ezreal), but there's one wonderful fact about jhin: he can't fucking ***shred*** your healthbar in 0.2 seconds unless he's way over-fed enough to oneshot you, so i'd say he's actually the fairest ADC to ever come out of that role Support: {{champion:267}} What is there to say about nami? She has tight skillshots that require skill to land, a bouncing heal that encourages her to not stay 7 miles away from a fight, an *actual enchantment ability* on an enchanter-class champ, and her ultimate is just the right combo of "playmaker" and "not broken". These champions are easily, in my humble opinion, the most well-balanced kits in current day LoL. In a time of {{champion:555}} and {{champion:80}} and **especially** {{champion:145}} {{champion:145}} {{champion:145}} these are the shining bastions of a bygone time, when the balance team considered things like "power budget" and "weaknesses"
: What do you guys miss most from league?
Nexus blitz Odyssey Extraction Slower games with max CDR being a choice instead of a free bonus to already-strong items, and the longer kill times because of it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Academy Kayn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6xZbwTK,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T03:24:10.118+0000) > > This is the stupidest statement I continue to see. Yeah, they're a fucking company, making some money is what allows them to, you know, continue existing. To expand and make more and better content. To be able to afford giving out free things, because it nets them more money in the long run. That's literally the point of free samples and sales, it's always been about net income. > > It's actually absurd seeing your comments in this thread, complaining about that you're not able to earn more free stuff than you can already get. "Oh they lock chests behind a timer", it's almost like it's because you're not entitled to chests. That there's a gate to how much free content you can get from a FREE to play game. Your statement about old games being optional to buy skins but you could earn them, only works when you buy the game itself. > > Your OP is literally "Make all events like this with big free stuff for us!" ruling out the fact that the rewards are only this good, because it's the 10th anniversary. You're obviously naive thinking we're not entitled to earn this and that because "It's a free to play game". Go look at the paid games, they do the exact same shit as this, just more aggressive. This company actually is struggling to keep their profits high. Last year was their least profitable year compared to 2015. If they actually gave free stuff frequently, people would actually want to give them more money because it won't feel like they're being forced to buy it. Companies like Tencent are the reason behind all this nonsense because all they care about is money. Please do tell me, what better content are we to expect? I haven't seen any Rioter respond to most threads about actual criticism to the game. They haven't really listened to many, and are catering to Esports. All I see is more and more skins thrown down your throat, more "passes" to earn extra coins, to get an extra orb or two. I don't see how any of this is better? This was truly the only time I felt this game was fun because rewarding challenges are great. It's sad to see that you people think them earning more money will allow them to "make better content". What a joke. They still haven't listened about the client, the feedback they received was so negative, and they still haven't done anything about it. This company doesn't listen to the players, and I know you will probably disagree. The whole year they've been getting criticism at how they balance their champs, yet they still don't care. All they care about is money and esports. This is Tencent we're talking about. It's sad that most of Riots actions go unnoticed, they need to start getting some backlash for their shady shit they pull.
> [{quoted}](name=BearGrillz34,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Q6xZbwTK,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-28T03:56:27.845+0000) > > You're obviously naive thinking we're not entitled to earn this and that because "It's a free to play game". Go look at the paid games, they do the exact same shit as this, just more aggressive. > > This company actually is struggling to keep their profits high. Last year was their least profitable year compared to 2015. If they actually gave free stuff frequently, people would actually want to give them more money because it won't feel like they're being forced to buy it. > > Companies like Tencent are the reason behind all this nonsense because all they care about is money. > > Please do tell me, what better content are we to expect? I haven't seen any Rioter respond to most threads about actual criticism to the game. They haven't really listened to many, and are catering to Esports. All I see is more and more skins thrown down your throat, more "passes" to earn extra coins, to get an extra orb or two. I don't see how any of this is better? > > This was truly the only time I felt this game was fun because rewarding challenges are great. It's sad to see that you people think them earning more money will allow them to "make better content". What a joke. > > They still haven't listened about the client, the feedback they received was so negative, and they still haven't done anything about it. This company doesn't listen to the players, and I know you will probably disagree. > > The whole year they've been getting criticism at how they balance their champs, yet they still don't care. All they care about is money and esports. This is Tencent we're talking about. It's sad that most of Riots actions go unnoticed, they need to start getting some backlash for their shady shit they pull. What this dude said ^ The odyssey event was the last time i personally shelled out money personally (aside from a gift card i got at Christmas), because the rewards and the event were the most fun and rewarding things that i personally have experienced in the game.
: > [{quoted}](name=Wilk Rycerz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rdwEEEvE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-26T21:48:26.658+0000) > > Demonblade Trynd, Blood Lord Vlad, Corporate Mundo, Brolaf, and Gentlemen Cho'Gath all have completely new voice overs already. That's the main mark of a Legendary tier skin. A new voice over is NOT the only staple of a legendary skin, not now atleast, maybe back when these skins came out. But now, Legendary is almost as high tier as an Ultimate, they just don't provide something cosmetically changing in game (MF's bots, Lux's different forms, Ezreal evolving, Sona's music, and Udyr ... well Udyr is the only bad one of them all that should be knocked down to a Legendary as there's nothing uniquely different about it from Legendary skins)... So with that being said, these skins still need completely VGUs to them.
> [{quoted}](name=50CaliberHecate,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=rdwEEEvE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-26T21:59:59.375+0000) > > A new voice over is NOT the only staple of a legendary skin, not now atleast, maybe back when these skins came out. But now, Legendary is almost as high tier as an Ultimate, they just don't provide something cosmetically changing in game (MF's bots, Lux's different forms, Ezreal evolving, Sona's music, and Udyr ... well Udyr is the only bad one of them all that should be knocked down to a Legendary as there's nothing uniquely different about it from Legendary skins)... So with that being said, these skins still need completely VGUs to them. Udyr’s forms progressively become more animalistic every time you level them up, but its kind of subtle if you don’t realize it’s happening.
: you guys over complicate the jungle massively all you have to do is gank solo's pre-6 gank bottom post-6 take some liberties where necessary but more often than not this simple thing is going to win you games as jungle.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=esNcJZGs,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-26T13:36:13.584+0000) > > you guys over complicate the jungle massively > all you have to do > is > gank solo's pre-6 > gank bottom post-6 > take some liberties where necessary but more often than not this simple thing is going to win you games as jungle. I find it funny how often the midlane-only player decides they're the professional jungle. I could say "Lmao midlane is fucking easy just spam every ability at the enemy and you win" but anyone who has genuinely played a single game knows there's a hundred more parts beyond that. uNhoLeee's list was strikingly accurate, and, here's the shocker: he's a jungle main with about 800 games of jungle, with another large chunk that *might* be off-meta jungle, this season. Meanwhile i can only see about 13 games of jungle this year on your op.gg Would you tell a mechanic or a doctor how their job "really" works if you clearly weren't a part of the profession?
: you would have to be a dumbass to think conqueror kill tanks. lmao fucking shen and ornn shit on any fighter that uses it Ad Assassins losing their cd on their items, but mages have 4 items with 20% cdr that also gives a fuck ton of stats yea man season 10 Lookin great...
> [{quoted}](name=RandomYuki,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=317ZRBHz,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2019-10-23T23:43:43.186+0000) > > you would have to be a dumbass to think conqueror kill tanks. lmao fucking shen and ornn shit on any fighter that uses it > Ad Assassins losing their cd on their items, but mages have 4 items with 20% cdr that also gives a fuck ton of stats > > yea man season 10 Lookin great... Assassins aren't losing any CDR unless they opt to build 3+ lethality items. They made it so that all 4 leth items come with a unique set bonus, which give you respectively 10% CDR and 5 extra lethality, and then if you buy a second it's increased to 20% CDR and +13 lethality total. They did to assassin itemization what they *claimed* they'd do to AP - preventing you from stacking instant 40% CDR by buying 1 type of core items. Here, you can see it https://imgur.com/a/t5MFCGs Notice the 39 Lethality, 20% CDR (The other item in my inventory one of the new supp starting items, it doesn't grant any), and if you look over to the bottom right you can see exactly what i said. This change also means that Edge of Night grants CDR now, too.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=avckqEjL,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T04:53:32.034+0000) > > 1: Catchup XP got royally screwed with (i think in preseason 8? Maybe 7 but i think start of 8 sounds right.) > > 2: I can't find a single game in my recent match history where either the enemy jungle or I got behind, and then managed to catch back up through jungle camps. > Either the losing jungler stayed way behind until they started split pushing a lane, gaining a fuckton of solo lane XP, or in the case of the vast majority they stayed 2-4 levels behind easy > > 3: The only exception to this pattern was the recent Vi vs Nocturne game, where both the enemy jungle and i were exactly matching eachother except he had more jungle minions and i had more lane pushing (so even though i had a worse CS/m i was a level up as the losing team.) > > 4: As a rule of thumb, gutting jg XP more will just farm-reliant scalers and make xin/lee/elise/j4 the meta **A G A I N.** > Does anyone *like* the level 2 gank spam meta? Either your laner plays like a chimp and overextends when they shouldn't, getting killed, or you miss the gank and the enemy gets the other side of the map. It's stressful and annoying for both lanes and jg. > > ------------------------------------------------------------------ > > I managed to go from the pits of bottom-bronze to comfortably top-of-gold (and frankly might be higher if i didn't constantly push my luck and keep going tilted after the first loss of the night) because i studied my shit. Not because i'm a micro god, fuck no, my hands lose circulation half the time and my wrists sublux like a motherfucker. > > I know my role, at least to an adequate enough degree to compensate for lack of physical skill. > But from what i saw, when my interest got piqued by how nonchalantly you brushed off OP, a diamond player with both lane and jg experience, you only play ARAM and bots since season 6. That means you're either a casuals-only who doesn't grasp what the changes mean, or you're too afraid to voice your uneducated opinions on your main account. Neither one is a good look > > Thanks for tolerating the text-wall, if you read it. > > -AA Given half of your rant is literally reiterating one of my two points, im pretty sure my opinion isnt uneducated if we are to assume yours somehow is. Fact of the matter is that due to catchup xp the reduced exp would allow you to get back into the game after a death easier, as the opponent wouldnt get that much farther ahead off the kill and killing more camps. At least exp wise.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=avckqEjL,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T06:10:02.879+0000) > > Given half of your rant is literally reiterating one of my two points, im pretty sure my opinion isnt uneducated if we are to assume yours somehow is. > > Fact of the matter is that due to catchup xp the reduced exp would allow you to get back into the game after a death easier, as the opponent wouldnt get that much farther ahead off the kill and killing more camps. At least exp wise. No? quite the opposite. The losing jungler *doesn't* close the gap currently. Not sure if i was unclear or if you had a moment of illiteracy there. If all jungle XP is lowered by a flat rate, that doesn't make the catchup suddenly op, it just makes BOTH players equally worse. Now, instead of being levels 15 and 17, they'll be more along the lines of 12 and 14. The losing player is going to stay even weaker, and the winning player is just going to be deader weight with less agency post-15. That's what *decreasing* means. They didn't say "We're reducing the XP of the leading jungle", they said "We're decreasing jungle XP", as a whole. ...I reiterate, you seem to pretty much be a lane-only player when you *aren't* busy playing bots and ARAM. Not sure where the backing behind your opinions, of a role you don't play, is. Nevertheless, i can tell already that wasting my time and arguing with someone who's set in their ideas isn't going to go anywhere, so unless you can provide more than speculation without basis, i'll leave it at that.
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=avckqEjL,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-21T23:47:42.162+0000) > > 1: "Reducing XP means it'll be easier for the losing player to get back into the game" > ah. because that's how it works. > If the jungler is down 5 levels from the midlaner, they will *never* survive a gank. > > 2: hell yes there'll be more level 2 gank spams which nobody wants on either side. You wont be 5 levels down. If youre that far behind, youll level up every camp.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=avckqEjL,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-10-22T00:16:59.152+0000) > > You wont be 5 levels down. If youre that far behind, youll level up every camp. 1: Catchup XP got royally screwed with (i think in preseason 8? Maybe 7 but i think start of 8 sounds right.) 2: I can't find a single game in my recent match history where either the enemy jungle or I got behind, and then managed to catch back up through jungle camps. Either the losing jungler stayed way behind until they started split pushing a lane, gaining a fuckton of solo lane XP, or in the case of the vast majority they stayed 2-4 levels behind easy 3: The only exception to this pattern was the recent Vi vs Nocturne game, where both the enemy jungle and i were exactly matching eachother except he had more jungle minions and i had more lane pushing (so even though i had a worse CS/m i was a level up as the losing team.) 4: As a rule of thumb, gutting jg XP more will just farm-reliant scalers and make xin/lee/elise/j4 the meta **A G A I N.** Does anyone *like* the level 2 gank spam meta? Either your laner plays like a chimp and overextends when they shouldn't, getting killed, or you miss the gank and the enemy gets the other side of the map. It's stressful and annoying for both lanes and jg. ------------------------------------------------------------------ I managed to go from the pits of bottom-bronze to comfortably top-of-gold (and frankly might be higher if i didn't constantly push my luck and keep going tilted after the first loss of the night) because i studied my shit. Not because i'm a micro god, fuck no, my hands lose circulation half the time and my wrists sublux like a motherfucker. I know my role, at least to an adequate enough degree to compensate for lack of physical skill. But from what i saw, when my interest got piqued by how nonchalantly you brushed off OP, a diamond player with both lane and jg experience, you only play ARAM and bots since season 6. That means you're either a casuals-only who doesn't grasp what the changes mean, or you're too afraid to voice your uneducated opinions on your main account. Neither one is a good look Thanks for tolerating the text-wall, if you read it. -AA
Pika Fox (NA)
: If jungle exp is lowered, you have a better chance of getting back into the game as a jungler if you die to the enemy jungler due to catch up xp boosting for you, where as the enemy jungler is still getting the reduced exp. The only real question i have is if it will make early ganking more do or die for champ kill exp.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=avckqEjL,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:52:15.527+0000) > > If jungle exp is lowered, you have a better chance of getting back into the game as a jungler if you die to the enemy jungler due to catch up xp boosting for you, where as the enemy jungler is still getting the reduced exp. > > The only real question i have is if it will make early ganking more do or die for champ kill exp. 1: "Reducing XP means it'll be easier for the losing player to get back into the game" ah. because that's how it works. If the jungler is down 5 levels from the midlaner, they will *never* survive a gank. 2: hell yes there'll be more level 2 gank spams which nobody wants on either side.
Unvictus (NA)
: I replied to your comment about cloud drake, not to the post itself... not sure how one would consider that tunnel visioning...? by definition the cloud drake does give ultimate ability cdr so lets not call it "correcting someone". You are up in arms about a situation that will seldum happen and blowing its power and relevence out of proportion. Can it be a strong mechanic on the rare chance that a team gets 4 drakes and 2 or more of them are cloud? sure, but let's not say that "spear of shojin still exists and will break will still make champs like jax op" just because cloud drake's soul buff gives a similar mechanic.
> [{quoted}](name=Unvictus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=scoWExWf,comment-id=00010000000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-17T19:54:15.048+0000) > > I replied to your comment about cloud drake, not to the post itself... not sure how one would consider that tunnel visioning...? by definition the cloud drake does give ultimate ability cdr so lets not call it "correcting someone". You are up in arms about a situation that will seldum happen and blowing its power and relevence out of proportion. Can it be a strong mechanic on the rare chance that a team gets 4 drakes and 2 or more of them are cloud? sure, but let's not say that "spear of shojin still exists and will break will still make champs like jax op" just because cloud drake's soul buff gives a similar mechanic. Fun fact: the third dragon will be the same type as every dragon afterwards, so it’s not even a gamble - you WILL get cloud dragon soul if the map-changing 3rd dragon is the cloud drake, always. You can only get 2 non-cloud drags then, and the chance of them being the same type that you want isn’t very large, but I think you always get the dominant map-effecting dragon soul since drags 3, 4, and map-effecting are all the same “dominant” type.
: It's not really a nerf, more just a balance, Krugs lose some xp, but gromp gains more. If you go blue gromp wolves, you are most likely going to hit level 3 now.
> [{quoted}](name=GamingExotic,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=5VAbPOzR,comment-id=00850000,timestamp=2019-10-16T12:05:26.170+0000) > > It's not really a nerf, more just a balance, Krugs lose some xp, but gromp gains more. If you go blue gromp wolves, you are most likely going to hit level 3 now. For your first clear, sure, but then expect to now be *three* levels or more below the avg if they're going to keep progressively tuning it down.
: Preseason 2020 Gameplay: Rise of the Elements
oh boy, more jungle XP nerfs without decreasing camp respawn time, because that doesn't *literally encourage a permagank camp meta that nobody likes*
Rioter Comments
: League 10 Year - Let's play some games!
I'm down to tag in if you still need members. Name's "AetherArising"
: Stuff?
I bestow my Truly Good Masterpiece™ upon you all, witness my Skill with Drawing that i Definitely Have https://imgur.com/a/32VqsE9 (For some reason it crops badly on the boards, so you can click to go to imgur for the full image) i feel like this piece of art really encapsulates the struggle and T O R M E N T™ that surrounds morgana's character, primarily, the feeling of being rooted for 3 seconds at max rank that all players feel when playing against a morgana (On a serious note, morgana's easily the biggest contrast between character design, voice acting, and aesthetics that i adore and gameplay that i can't stand playing against. The Biggest OOF was the time i was like 20/2/12 in a ranked game and was going to carry a deadweight team and then a morgana binding *barely* clipped me by the corner and i got jumped by all 5. since i had ninja tabi for the fact that the 4 other members were hard autoattack champs, i was stuck for a full 3 seconds and i just died and we lost the whole game off it. Biggest sad in my whole league career.)
: > [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6XugaIml,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-14T23:25:12.313+0000) > > counterargument: jhin X aatrox. Nah RHAAST
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainAntiHeroz,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6XugaIml,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2019-10-14T23:27:55.737+0000) > > Nah RHAAST i'm just sayin aatrox because he can't die forever, he keeps coming back. he wants to die, jhin wants to kill, bam. perfect OTP.
: Jhin x literally anyone. Jhin doesn't understand love the way we do, and he only really gets off to offing people. Its entirely possible that he _could_ "love" someone, but I don't think any other champion in the roster would work out for him. They all annoy, bore, or inspire him in some way or another.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6XugaIml,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-14T21:02:49.961+0000) > > Jhin x literally anyone. > > Jhin doesn't understand love the way we do, and he only really gets off to offing people. Its entirely possible that he _could_ "love" someone, but I don't think any other champion in the roster would work out for him. They all annoy, bore, or inspire him in some way or another. counterargument: jhin X aatrox.
: Nothing Special, Just Visual W Bug That Happened To Me Yesterday
Sir Kiss (NA)
: I suppose AetherArising thought similarly about suffrage, civil rights, and equality. Luckily someone on a soapbox convinced enough people that their ideals were... in need of adjustment. I still believe you capable of reform, AetherArising. But if you go down as the stubborn fool who wouldn't ratify their ways, it won't weigh on me.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Kiss,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=e3Qq0YxJ,comment-id=000c0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-09T01:01:51.418+0000) > > I suppose AetherArising thought similarly about suffrage, civil rights, and equality. > Luckily someone on a soapbox convinced enough people that their ideals were... in need of adjustment. I still believe you capable of reform, AetherArising. But if you go down as the stubborn fool who wouldn't ratify their ways, it won't weigh on me. Pffff, holy shit. What even. I don't even know where to begin but you have *problems* kiddo. Don't pitch blatant strawman arguments with no basis and then try to act holier-than-thou, it makes you look immensely childish on top of being total "talking-louder-means-winning"-teir bullshit. Take a quick few lessons on debate, and maybe a college course on courtesy and how to be a half-decent person, *then* you might be able to try to pick a fight without flopping so spectacularly and making an utter ass of yourself on an online forum. That's all i have to say on this matter.
Sir Kiss (NA)
: Sheep vote no. You're just lemmings for next season. Go PBE if you want what's next. 9.19 should last until the Championship, period.
Lmao. I'm unsurprised but still disappointed that, yet again, someone's unironically doing a "If you don't agree with my shitty opinion about something that doesn't matter at all you're bad and stupid. EVERYONE'S WRONG BUT MEEEE!" comment on the patch notes
: > [{quoted}](name=ExcaliburX,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9NgvTW6A,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-10-06T07:11:54.749+0000) > > There should be no tier gap unless your on promotional series to next tier. Why does it matter, if it all evens out? Those aren't even that fucking far apart.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9NgvTW6A,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-06T07:25:07.203+0000) > > Why does it matter, if it all evens out? > > Those aren't even that fucking far apart. May i remind you of the saying "The chain is only as strong as its weakest link"? If you make a chain out of some kind of unbreakable steel, and 1 super rusty dinky fuckin part, it doesn't fucking matter how great the majority of it is, because the shitty part is going to break and the whole chain is going to become useless. That's the problem with *vastly* worse players being put with *really good players*. You ideally shouldn't be matched outside of your bracket unless you're at the bottom of the 4th rank or the top of the 1st. Take note that even the best players at the top of challenger *lose games in bronze/silver/gold.* Does this mean they're not the best players? Hell no. But there will be times where the weakest link sticks out so much that it gets fucking shattered to bits by the first bare-minimum competent person that notices them
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Dusk,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EvnuLMpX,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-06T07:38:41.318+0000) > > Or eat shit and fuck off because I don't owe you the time and effort of uploading a video that's available to everyone on their client. Sorry dude, but the burden of proof lies on the one who makes the claim. As is the same for rebuttals/refutes, but the initial claim-maker has to back their words up. I could say “haha yes i own one of the richest companies on earth” but unless I provide evidence nobody is obligated to give me so much as the time of day. TL;DR clip that shit BEFORE you post about it so you have proof when people ask, if you don’t just flat-out put it in the main post.
: Sadly thou when she was released all her voice lines for her name were actually pronounced Vee as in the letter V. However i think Phreak pressured them to change that to the current pronunciation of Veye due to how he pronounced it on her release video. So sadly some of those voice lines would not work as she says her name "What does Vi Stand for.. Violence" So you would nice to not only find words that start with Vi but are also pronounced as she says her name to fit with her thematically.
> [{quoted}](name=InsaneWind,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=lsuqqqB0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-03T17:52:10.954+0000) > > Sadly thou when she was released all her voice lines for her name were actually pronounced Vee as in the letter V. However i think Phreak pressured them to change that to the current pronunciation of Veye due to how he pronounced it on her release video. So sadly some of those voice lines would not work as she says her name "What does Vi Stand for.. Violence" So you would nice to not only find words that start with Vi but are also pronounced as she says her name to fit with her thematically. Considering she also says "Vi? Stands for Vicious." as well as Violence and Vice, that's a weak argument. Vicious is pronounced with a "vih" instead of a "vie" sound, like victory, virtue, and vigilance
: Ah, conspiracy theories.
> [{quoted}](name=GatekeeperTDS,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qnzurrfq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T16:47:57.419+0000) > > Ah, conspiracy theories. Hardly. Its what carnivals and casinos do for a living - make the losing far easier than winning, and set the rewards so low that even if you break the odds it’s hardly worth it in the end
: Rich. I wonder if you complain about laners not warding. Put it where your vision isn't while clearing the camp(s), and a pink ward in a general entrance. You'll be fine.
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingInACircle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2bEcvLB,comment-id=0000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T00:32:48.139+0000) > > Rich. I wonder if you complain about laners not warding. > > Put it where your vision isn't while clearing the camp(s), and a pink ward in a general entrance. You'll be fine. Bold of you to immediately jump to conclusions, watch your footing there or you might slip. Quite the opposite. It's better that laners ward at their own discretion (unless you have like... a support with a full ward item and a vision score of 1 at 20mins, *then* anyone would speak up, duh). My first gripe is that you say "Just put down a ward to get vision around the camp you're currently on", but that's assuming the enemy jg isn't hiding on a bush waiting for you to get close to nuke you, and also assuming you have a ward and its not still on downtime. Again, there's only 90s~ of uptime and 200s+ of cooldown for the earlygame, where it matters. You also move across the jungle from side to side, so there's even *LESS* use for your 1 single stationary ward every 240s - 120s. (that's 4 minutes at earliest and 2 minutes latest. Imagine saying that you should **always** wait until you have flash before you even *kill* your BASIC LANE FARM. And you have a *tower* for safety. Flash is albeit a minute more, but *you get what i'm saying* Also, that's even still a horrible waste of a ward UNLESS you're pretty sure someone will *currently attempt* to invade you [like they took your topside buff for their first camp and know that its back, so they'd path upwards to cheese when it spawns]. The best places are in river bushes and the tri-bushes top or bot, or inside the enemy's jungle so you can warn your laners of ganks. But i digress. I'm discussing the minutia of tactical jungle warding with a lane main who primarily plays norms, quite a different story when the enemy could be either **challenger** or ***iron 4***, depending on if the wind is blowing west at 2:41 PM on a sunday or not.
: No, not trolling. It's very easy to ward your jungle entrances, to track the enemy jungler and go farm somewhere else. Or gank a lane. Junglers have lots options all the time. Well, what's easy for me may not be easy for you.
> [{quoted}](name=WalkingInACircle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=n2bEcvLB,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-03T21:13:13.925+0000) > > No, not trolling. It's very easy to ward your jungle entrances, to track the enemy jungler and go farm somewhere else. Or gank a lane. Junglers have lots options all the time. > > Well, what's easy for me may not be easy for you. Allow me to ward every single bush in the jungle, as to prevent the enemy ahead jg from just 1-tapping me at the next camp i go to. Oh wait... {{item:3340}} "Stores **one** charge every **240 − 120** (based on average of all champion levels)" "Lifespan: 90 − 120 (based on average of all champion levels) seconds" Assuming we're not all level 18, in which the jungle is now a warzone of teamfights and ambushes anyways, you can't even keep 1 location permanently warded. Of course, you can always use a control war- {{item:2055}} "Limit 1 Control Ward on the map per player."
: The thing with yasuo dash is that it doesnt give him anything. Riven gets a shield from 1 of her dashes. Dmg from the other 2 and a knockup and dmg from the last one. Yasuos only mobility is his low cd dash. and early game u cant spam it as fast as when u have 5 poimts in it.
> [{quoted}](name=KrypticBeing,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KV8K8zmF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-03T01:18:43.987+0000) > > The thing with yasuo dash is that it doesnt give him anything. Riven gets a shield from 1 of her dashes. Dmg from the other 2 and a knockup and dmg from the last one. Yasuos only mobility is his low cd dash. and early game u cant spam it as fast as when u have 5 poimts in it. If you can dash ***every 1.6666(recurring) seconds***, aka roughly 1.7, or ***every (roughly) 1.4 seconds on cannon waves*** so long as the enemy minion wave is alive, non-stop, and repeating this endlessly (again, aside from minion damage taken) after dashing to the last minion of the cycle, then there's a problem And this is at rank 1 E cd. At rank 6 it's 1 second flat spammable forever on basic waves, and roughly 0.8 on siege waves (mind you, siege waves have the extra cannon minion, they come every 3 waves until 20, then at 20 mins its every other wave, and at 35+, it's every wave.) Let's say you give *any* champion a targeted dash every 0.8s without resource cost and also this dash interacts with his empowered Q making an unmissable ult• (despite its reliance on a knockup, which should be a skillshot, not a free reward for being able to press a targeted ability) [•exluding second-perfect flash timing, which still is disgusting as his Q and E have negligable CDs, again.] This sounds exactly like what we *don't* want on any champ. Oh, but he's also got ADC-teir damage, a free shield, 2x crit chance with only a falloff of 10% (190% damage instead of 200), meaning he can do a 2 item powerspike of Shiv/IE with more effectiveness than *any other champion* excluding sheer dumb luck with crits (nice 50%, wouldn't it be a shame if it were.... d o u b l e d?) There's a reason people joke about his 0/10 powerspike - because that's the avg time and deaths per minute it'd take for a non-inting yasuo to get Shiv/IE and become relevant. Let's give Sivir unlimited dashes, give her hard CC which isn't countered by tenacity, which can be extended, 2x crit chance with only a 10% falloff cost, a shield for *walking* which is also granted on ult, access to anti burst + damage such as Steraks (which is melee only), her spell-shield now lasts for multiple seconds unless you enter her effective range, and to top the icing on the cake, now she is completely resourceless. OH, **but as a trade-off change her from ranged to melee.** THAT SOUNDS LOVELY. TOSS IT RIGHT INTO THE GAME RIGHT NOW. there's a reason he sports a 50-60% winrate permanently if not higher.
: Nice mental gymnastics. Total waste of time here >I could list off the hundreds of skins where the champs got buffed, or i could list off the tens of times where a nerf coincided with a skin release. No. You can't.
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEIvj4Jj,comment-id=00070000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-02T08:45:10.253+0000) > > Nice mental gymnastics. Total waste of time here > > No. You can't. the fact that your entire argument teeters on "well, i say so, so you have to prove me wrong". I've listed off multiple instances. Vayne's chinese new year buff has been so prevelant this year that even now she still thrives in a meta that discourages sponge-tanks. You've said "no. no you can't. no i'm right you're wrong." repeatedly. If you don't want to "waste your time", then don't go to threads simply to naysay something and then refuse to have any kind of discourse after the fact.
: Yeah because I don't want to waste my time to a delusional conspiracy theorist, but sure. Skins and buffing champions have no relation and it's been so many times. In the next coming patch Xayah will get a nerf and her SG skin. Jayce got nerfed and he got his battle skin Zed got a legendary skin and got nerfed. Tahm Kench got nerfed and he got his Chinese skin. Caitlyn got nerfed while she got her legendary, same with Ashe This is as short and breif as I can get so [read this](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/0prFckQM-an-analysis-on-the-question-whether-riot-buffs-champions-which-get-a-new-skin)
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEIvj4Jj,comment-id=000700000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-01T22:49:21.267+0000) > > Yeah because I don't want to waste my time to a delusional conspiracy theorist, but sure. > > Skins and buffing champions have no relation and it's been so many times. > > In the next coming patch Xayah will get a nerf and her SG skin. > > Jayce got nerfed and he got his battle skin > > Zed got a legendary skin and got nerfed. > > Tahm Kench got nerfed and he got his Chinese skin. > > Caitlyn got nerfed while she got her legendary, same with Ashe > > > This is as short and breif as I can get so [read this](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/0prFckQM-an-analysis-on-the-question-whether-riot-buffs-champions-which-get-a-new-skin) Xayah gets a nerf from broken to passable, zoe gets a buff from neutral to strong. Where are the jayce nerfs? Not in patch 9.10 as far as i saw. (Academia patch) Tahm Kench was an oppressive pick (and remained as such long after the nerfs in the toplane). In the very same patch they *buffed* vayne who was already at 51% WR and we know how that went. Zed's been a hot topic like Yasuo since his conception. They make exceptions, as seen with many of your examples, but it's generally more leaning towards "buffs on skins" than nerfs. Can't really speak for ashe, but when Cait is strong, she tends to be *too* strong. exception made. I could list off the hundreds of skins where the champs got buffed, or i could list off the tens of times where a nerf coincided with a skin release. /shrug.
: No they don't
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEIvj4Jj,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-01T10:24:32.970+0000) > > No they don't plugging your ears and shouting "_NOOOO THEY DOOOONT_" doesn't make your argument valid.
: Jesus fucking christ why are people still bringing this shit up
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=OFABEEdT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-01T15:06:46.381+0000) > > Jesus fucking christ why are people still bringing this shit up Because it just silently faded out after riot fired DZK. No apology for an official riot employee getting to flame like 70%+ of their playerbase for 3 days or anything. They never will @ this point obviously, but next time this happens (which it obviously will, knowing riot’s track record) we need to remember that _it’s not the first time_
: Bans has not, and never will be, the answer to broken ass champions. banning a champion is a cowards way out. if you want to be a truly skilled player you must learn to counter those champions. and no, Ban is not a counter so don't try it. you cannot ban things in real life so do not rely on bans in lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Inkling Commando,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=iLsvEAIF,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-01T04:49:42.432+0000) > > Bans has not, and never will be, the answer to broken ass champions. banning a champion is a cowards way out. if you want to be a truly skilled player you must learn to counter those champions. and no, Ban is not a counter so don't try it. you cannot ban things in real life so do not rely on bans in lol. We’re talking about urf, some champs are inherently broken, you dipshit
: Give me your TOP 3 legendary skins!
Odyssey Kayn, Dark Cosmic Jhin, and Galaxy Slayer Zed. I'm a sucker for the odyssey universe tbh.
: Cool. So that means they don't balance around skin sales.
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEIvj4Jj,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T04:34:56.148+0000) > > Cool. > > So that means they don't balance around skin sales. They do, they just don't backpedal on pre-existing major fixes usually. Zoe meanwhile is getting buffs because muh star gardiun skinz
: Xayah though
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEIvj4Jj,comment-id=000700000000,timestamp=2019-08-31T04:04:05.861+0000) > > Xayah though She's top-teir in competitive/high elo, appearantly, so she was already being looked at for nerfs prior to the skin launch
musixxal (EUW)
: oh shit son, zoe is getting buffed. it must be worlds.
> [{quoted}](name=musixxal,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEIvj4Jj,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-31T01:43:49.361+0000) > > oh shit son, zoe is getting buffed. > it must be worlds. nope, star guardian skins.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: We won't sadly Since they added TFT , we won't get anything for a while , that's why they are removing TT at the end of the year , so we can get other modes later , but not now sadly
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=bPxjOA8n,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-27T00:16:44.793+0000) > > We won't sadly > Since they added TFT , we won't get anything for a while , that's why they are removing TT at the end of the year , so we can get other modes later , but not now sadly Bold of you to assume this wont be a dominion-type scenario where we get nothing in return after rito breaks their word again for the 30-millionth time this decade
Eyesack (NA)
: Games literally end at 5 minutes.
It's equal parts team mental + IMMENSELY shitty balance. If people weren't so immediately willing to not play the game they signed up to play, then games would be easier. But if games weren't so fucking lopsided champ-balance wise, then people would likely be less likely to immediately go mental boom. Easy way, riot fixes their fucking shit for the first time in 3 years. Hard way, people collectively just try harder to commit to actually playing the game after they queue up, regardless of a rocky start.
PzyXo (EUW)
: Shen is a tank which is cancer. I don't want him in jungle. I disagree
> [{quoted}](name=PzyXo,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=P5fo1TxA,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-25T21:11:50.719+0000) > > Shen is a tank which is cancer. I don't want him in jungle. I disagree This is the kind of clown shit thinking that got us to the CoD-style 1tap meta we have now. Tanks CAN be heathy, but riot doesnt buff or nerf them properly.
: Pretty sure NB did have daily missions actually that did give you free stuff mostly tied to the mode with a spattering of emotes, iirc. Basically the same as TFT actually. EDIT: It was also said that having "too many missions" made NB boring and burnt people out on the mode yet for some reason it's not happening for TFT. Q u e s t i o n m a r k ?
> [{quoted}](name=CaptainMårvelous,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=lBpb5K09,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-21T19:52:46.170+0000) > > Pretty sure NB did have daily missions actually that did give you free stuff mostly tied to the mode with a spattering of emotes, iirc. Basically the same as TFT actually. > > EDIT: It was also said that having "too many missions" made NB boring and burnt people out on the mode yet for some reason it's not happening for TFT. Q u e s t i o n m a r k ? Thats because TFT missions are boring shit that you already naturally do like “use X type unit” or “play 3 games” and not insane bullshit like “Pray that you win one of the 3 events, then pray you get one of the 11~ rewards (battle sled), then slam into enemies, which will likely get you killed, 50 times”, for example. THATS why we got burnt out. If we got rewarded for playing the game or playing X type of champ (marksmen, bruiser, etc) or, fuck, idk, “Win 5 events as a team (total)” Not bullshit like BaTtLe SlEd InTo FiFtY eNeMiEs
Leetri (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GodlyBane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o57H2uzV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-08-14T14:08:37.958+0000) > > Thing is, this is literally true. This is how its programmed. Makes games unwinnable many times in a row when you go on win streaks. Ive gotten 3 unwinnable no matter what games in 2 days once. This means games where everyone other than you goes 1/5 OR WORSE. Ive unbiasedly examined my matches and found yes, this was the case. And no, games are winnable somewhat even if 3 people get a meh score like 3/4 or 3/5. However genuine unwinnable games are as i described How delusional do you have to be to think Riot went out of their way to program an algorithm that makes you auto-lose in ways they can't even control? How does Riot know that "oh this game this player will definitely get angry at this other player and he'll start to feed"? Also, lol "Ive unbiasedly examined my matches and found yes, this was the case"
> [{quoted}](name=Leetri,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=o57H2uzV,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-14T17:21:46.278+0000) > > How delusional do you have to be to think Riot went out of their way to program an algorithm that makes you auto-lose in ways they can't even control? How does Riot know that "oh this game this player will definitely get angry at this other player and he'll start to feed"? > Also, lol > "Ive unbiasedly examined my matches and found yes, this was the case" Wow, the company that collects all of our data, as seen by end-of-season player cards, and has a vague "MMR" system, which has never been explained in detail on how it works or what attributes it looks for to increase or decrease your rating (aside from just winning/losing, which i doubt since i've won 10 games in a row then still be fighting gold rank avg players). That very same company that squeezes our wallets and doesn't shy away from using casino tactics. You're saying that THAT company, they wouldn't hinder your luck and tip the scales just to get people to keep playing actively all year?
: > [{quoted}](name=AetherArising,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EXwRv60A,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-08-11T06:05:09.595+0000) > > You clearly don't understand statistics if you think that anecdotes can replace evidence. Just because you could not win a game because your team were apeshit doesn't disprove the overpowered nature of a champion. > "Guuuuys, 55% winrate Sivir didn't GUARENTEE THAT I WIN EVERY GAME, she's not broken" > "But guuuuuuuuuuys, 55% riven didn't let me get a 100% winrate." > > Come on. > He's been top teir for long enough. The point I’m trying to make is that he is not good at solo carrying therefore he is not nearly as good as some of the other champions I listed. Ranked is all about finding a champion that can solo carry.
> [{quoted}](name=Soul Dealer,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EXwRv60A,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-11T16:30:30.141+0000) > > The point I’m trying to make is that he is not good at solo carrying therefore he is not nearly as good as some of the other champions I listed. Ranked is all about finding a champion that can solo carry. Botlane isn't a solo lane though, dingus. Any botlane can rightclick a champion when they're stunned for 3 seconds within close range. It's why thresh is such a top-teir pick. Pyke is as good a solo carry as a *support* can be. Not brand and lux and velk who were clearly meant to be viable midlanes, i'm talking *supports* like blitz or naut or soraka. And he's still capable of solo killing. If you've never once been killed by a hook-stun-duskblade auto-ult then congratulations. (PS: his ult cooldown + CDR from all of his items is comparable to Vi's, who will do a similar combo of skillshot-auto-ult-E empowered auto)
Show more

AetherArising

Level 226 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion