: All of you have been saying NA>EU. Always. Good joke guys.
> [{quoted}](name=I must be better,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WBdUEzih,comment-id=0021,timestamp=2019-10-19T14:17:42.914+0000) > > All of you have been saying NA>EU. Always. > Good joke guys. I’m rooting for EU and TL honestly. Now that CG and C9 shat the bed hard lol
: I am ashamed of our region (huge rant)
CLUTCH GAMING WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHOT CALL AT THE END???????????? Literally smiling after they gave away that game. Are you fuckin kidding?
Dameshi (NA)
: I think people are sleeping a bit on Liquid. Even in some interviews of players within NA, they made it clear that TL is the best team in our region and it's not close. They beat IG at MSI, they took down Damwon who a lot of analysts had sitting easily at the top of the group. We may have a little ways to go as a region still, but I have full faith TL will make NA proud. Let's give them our support, GO TL!
> [{quoted}](name=Dameshi,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WBdUEzih,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-10-18T20:54:25.163+0000) > > I think people are sleeping a bit on Liquid. Even in some interviews of players within NA, they made it clear that TL is the best team in our region and it's not close. They beat IG at MSI, they took down Damwon who a lot of analysts had sitting easily at the top of the group. We may have a little ways to go as a region still, but I have full faith TL will make NA proud. Let's give them our support, GO TL! I’m rooting for TL big time! But CG and C9 have been incredibly underwhelming. I’m hoping CG turns it around but all of my eggs are in the TL basket for sure.
: The comment about Hashinshin says all there is to be said about you. If he got on and tried as hard as he could everyday with stream delay, he'd just be challenger. He knows how to play the game, he just plays for fun and goes aggro. Please don't try to speak for the region when you have no clue what you're talking about.
> [{quoted}](name=oLxLauren,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WBdUEzih,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-10-18T18:29:07.506+0000) > > The comment about Hashinshin says all there is to be said about you. If he got on and tried as hard as he could everyday with stream delay, he'd just be challenger. He knows how to play the game, he just plays for fun and goes aggro. Please don't try to speak for the region when you have no clue what you're talking about. One comment defines a person.. interesting concept there. You say things as if he isn’t actually trying but I find it very hard to believe he isn’t. Could he hit challenger in this region?The answer to that is he already has. My comment clearly states that soloq does not accurately measure player skill. If you think Hashinshin could be a competent competitive player you are trolling. At best he could win some games in NA but that isn’t saying much for the competition we have here but he would most times be getting carried. I am part of the region just because your opinions don’t match up with mine does not mean I have no right to talk about the region as a whole... what are you even talking about?
: Idk why do you even point solo q, if ur ranting about EU being better than NA in competitive. Solo q has nothing to do with competitive. Typical example is TF Blade , who reach rank 1 in 2 weeks with outstanding winrate. Other examples are Hyli , forg1venGRE and Jankos, they started their careers in EUNE. Ur region just cant be better in every game , pc game just get over it. If im not wrong NA is better than EU in CS GO, should I rant about my region being bad at CS GO?
> [{quoted}](name=TrashCommun1ty,realm=EUNE,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WBdUEzih,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-10-18T16:57:22.972+0000) > > Idk why do you even point solo q, if ur ranting about EU being better than NA in competitive. > Solo q has nothing to do with competitive. > Typical example is TF Blade , who reach rank 1 in 2 weeks with outstanding winrate. > Other examples are Hyli , forg1venGRE and Jankos, they started their careers in EUNE. > Ur region just cant be better in every game , pc game just get over it. > If im not wrong NA is better than EU in CS GO, should I rant about my region being bad at CS GO? Isn’t the whole purpose of ranked Solo Q to be competitive... why would you even have ranked? I’m ranting about soloq because it should be a tool to help you improve as a player. For me, I feel like it has failed miserably. Pointing out a few players that take the game serious does not in any way disprove that solo queue matchmaking is overall very poor and the skill level in each division means very little as rank does not correctly represent player skill at all. Get over it? No. I don’t care about other PC games competitively I want to see NA be better at LoL. If you want to rant about your region being bad at CS:GO I don’t see why not? If it is something you care about. By all means rant about it.
: Okay bo5 games clearly are not the problem considering EU is a bo1 and G2 is a top contender again. NA sucks because we can suck at this point.
> [{quoted}](name=Snowplosion,realm=NA,application-id=9hBQwnEU,discussion-id=WBdUEzih,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-10-18T17:59:41.390+0000) > > Okay bo5 games clearly are not the problem considering EU is a bo1 and G2 is a top contender again. NA sucks because we can suck at this point. I clearly pointed out that it is in fact more than just bo5. Followed by agreeing with someone about culture as well
: Mainly a combination of our culture, which tends to de-emphasize things like playing video games (although that is starting to change), as well as NA as a whole tending to be more interested in console games and shooters, rather then a PC MOBA.
Very unfortunate it’s taking so long honestly. I hate the culture of stop wasting your life playing video games and get a real job. Or gaming as a whole is just something kids do. It’s actually disgusting and condescending how distasteful our culture as a whole looks at games. God forbid there is a bare ass cheek or boobs in a game. Save the kids!! I should’ve been born in a different country.
Azca33 (NA)
: I hate watching worlds because it is an embarrassment to watch the NA teams. I get the vibe that the NA teams go to worlds to have a good time. Like it’s already in their minds that they lost and they do not play to win. TL is our only hope this year and that is looking grim. The skill gap variance between NA teams and the EU, KR, and China teams is massive every year. Last year gave me a little hope that this year would be different, but I was wrong. This last game C9 was down 15k good at 20 minutes. Ugh.
Watching that game made my eyes bleed. I didn’t understand half of their engages!! Not to mention how poorly their coordination was. They literally cluster ulted for no reason on an already dead elise then went to grab a turret with no ults up.
: Clutch Gaming will come through! Keep the faith!
I have doubts but I would very much enjoy a turn around!
: i remember one eu player saying if he plans on retiring, he will move to na and play there for 1-2 years cause they pay so good and then he can just retire. rip lol. well the lcs mentality bites them in the ass now. the mentality of "lets buy all the players and if they dont perform well, throw them out and buy new ones". what happened to piglet btw?
The thing is though a lot of the NA pros are well known so they remain on these teams. I can’t help but feel like it is solely for merchandise purposes. A lot of the players are just mascots and are not required to perform at a high level to remain on the roster. Look at Sneaky for example. He has not performed at all on the worlds stage. It seems like he doesn’t even know how to play the game! The skill difference is that huge.
Rioter Comments
: Toxicity and why I will look for fun elsewhere
I support your endeavor to find a less toxic community. It’s unfortunate that the toxicity is so bad it even shows on a legitimate thread.
Rioter Comments
Rosenwyn (NA)
: Cosmic Blade Kayle (and maybe a Dark Star Morgana) could be really cool!
> [{quoted}](name=Rosenwyn,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=xQOqIOKT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-04-07T15:57:35.498+0000) > > Cosmic Blade Kayle (and maybe a Dark Star Morgana) could be really cool! Omg yes a dark star morgana would be... As the cool kids call it.. Lit. {{summoner:14}}
Rioter Comments
ßurst (NA)
: Might happen with tp also if you die mid e dash
So these probably have been known for a while then?
Rioter Comments
: This isn't a game where you are beaten solely by 1 Factor
9001 (NA)
: Who Do You Main And Why?
{{champion:114}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:67}} because I like champions that can make sick outplays.
Rioter Comments
Stidler (NA)
: Your argument is silly. Should we just delete Yi and a lot of other adcs? If people want to use her they can and if they know when to use her, even better.
Don't be stupid. She didn't deserve this nerf and you know it. The first part was obviously a little raging because of it being ridiculous to nerf her.
Rioter Comments

AgroFiretruck

Level 186 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion