Stratixx (NA)
: League of legends boards is useless if riot doesn’t listen.
People say this but Riot does listen.. -We wanted a manly support, we got one (Braum) -We wanted to be able to select roles before champ select, got that too -Baker panth -Pizza delivery sivir -More refunds These are just a few examples. Riot DOES listen, they just don't really listen to the boards when it comes to balance. Like it or not, the boards are a minority. On top of that, it's just a bunch of raving, salty idiots who really don't know jack shit about balancing a game. If the boards got ahold of this game it would be RUINED.
: what is your favourite skin line?
Coven, Demacia Vice, the space skins (Teemo and naut)
: it's really not that complex, just some hairgel, he doesn't need to pin his hair and can therefore do it properly with a mirror alone in like 10 minutes
> [{quoted}](name=Camille OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3FImT4en,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T18:56:37.814+0000) > > it's really not that complex, just some hairgel, > he doesn't need to pin his hair and can therefore do it properly with a mirror alone in like 10 minutes dont diss the white mohawk its still a crazy do ;p
: i mean , it would be logical that the hayflick's limit got removed to prevent cell aging but human have a limited stock of Ovarian follicle and therefore cannot procreate forever, unless her ovulation stopped too. about the crazy hair , the only other contender is {{champion:246}} but her haircut is not remotely close to that of camille in term of complexity {{champion:40}} and {{champion:157}} both use wind so kinda makes sense their hair stays up And basically all other "fancy hair champion" don't have Very complicated haircut but camille has a chignon and that is taking the cake in terms of complexity
> [{quoted}](name=Camille OTP,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=3FImT4en,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T14:04:56.285+0000) > > i mean , it would be logical that the hayflick's limit got removed to prevent cell aging > > but human have a limited stock of Ovarian follicle and therefore cannot procreate forever, unless her ovulation stopped too. > > about the crazy hair , the only other contender is {{champion:246}} > but her haircut is not remotely close to that of camille in term of complexity > > {{champion:40}} and {{champion:157}} both use wind so kinda makes sense their hair stays up > > And basically all other "fancy hair champion" don't have Very complicated haircut > > but camille has a chignon and that is taking the cake in terms of complexity {{champion:245}}
Terozu (NA)
: Thats not auto fill. Supports are exempt from auto filled.
> [{quoted}](name=Terozu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6AE2qY8w,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-20T06:49:48.114+0000) > > Thats not auto fill. > > Supports are exempt from auto filled. Well I had support secondary and have been placed top as I type this so...
zounet (EUW)
: more comic/tragic stories?
Chronobreak is pretty solid for a sad story, I suppose. Skarners lore is pretty fucked.
Peardix (NA)
: Whats your favorite story?
Chronobreak, Lullaby, or Do No Harm Chronobreak is a comic of Ekko desperately trying to save his friend. Running, jumping, sprinting, and falling nonstop for about 9 hours straight. Also gives him tough choices and teach him the consequences of his actions. Won't ruin it for you. Lullaby is about Ekko's interactions with his family. Tells us a LOT about the character. His motivations, goals, how much he cares about his family... Just a really nice story. Do No Harm tells us about an average day in the life for the esteemed Dr. Mundo. We shadow him as he ~~butchers strangers~~ treats patients throughout Zaun. Really great story.
: Most ranked games "end" at 10min.
Solo queue ranked games? Heavily disagree.
: If you cannot queue up as a duo, you should not be in the same game
: It sucks we can't have the old league back...
Buddy if you think Zoe was bad then I would love to introduce you to old Nidalee
: I mean, there's no difference. They are still going to active at the same time and buying the item will take a few seconds at most(plus you could buy the item then buy the potion which allows you to automatically activate it).
> [{quoted}](name=MessyStuff,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ufeWwOOp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-10T22:42:30.344+0000) > > I mean, there's no difference. They are still going to active at the same time and buying the item will take a few seconds at most(plus you could buy the item then buy the potion which allows you to automatically activate it). Not to be an ass, but are you familiar with what the elixir of skill is?
: > [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Kw2AGEc4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T06:34:09.541+0000) > > for argument purposes... this character isn't considered a support, but instead a tank. The words "tank" and "support" can overlap. Also there is no need to argue against a joke.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Kw2AGEc4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T06:35:11.684+0000) > > The words "tank" and "support" can overlap. And there is no need to argue a joke. You made a joke but it had a legitimate point. Not a perfect point, but a point nonetheless. (Lowkey forgot about Blitzcrank)
: {{champion:53}} "am I a joke to you" *sad sentient machine noises* But what you described wanting to be added does sound like a good piltover counterpart to blitz (keep in mind blitz was also designed to help people)
> [{quoted}](name=Tahminatrix ,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=Kw2AGEc4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-05T06:30:56.737+0000) > > {{champion:53}} "am I a joke to you" *sad sentient machine noises* Blitz actually was made to be a top laner, I'm pretty sure. In fact, if you go to your collection and filter by champion classes and select support, he doesn't even show up. Besides, I think there's a difference between a scientific medic and a robot support. One uses their knowledge to create devices/medicines to aid their team. One is the _product_ of knowledge and really just man handles the enemy. I hope that makes sense.
Rioter Comments
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Body Pillow,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rcLxFl3X,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T05:06:40.540+0000) > > Dont do what? GIve hero a new VO? Even in the original lore she was a professional dancer or something that wanted to join the League and died in a botched tower diving exercise. Not exactly a crazed robo killer. Seems like riot changed their minds rather quickly about what they wanted Ori to be. I really don't care about lore. I just don't want change for the sake of change. Lee's change was made out of cowardice, but not every champion has to face the same fate.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rcLxFl3X,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-05T05:12:44.692+0000) > > I really don't care about lore. I just don't want change for the sake of change. > > Lee's change was made out of cowardice, but not every champion has to face the same fate. It's not "change for the sake of change". The lore is an important part of the game for many people. Orianna in game and Orianna in lore are COMPLETELY different and that needs to be remedied. Don't know why this bothers you so much. Anyways, I've got no fucking idea what you're on about with this lee sin update.
: I've got a feeling this is a response to the Lee Sin VO. But unfortunately this probably isn't gonna be the beginning of a slew of much-needed VO's. It's just because Vic Mignogna did the voice for Lee, and for some reason Riot felt the need-- months after his controversy has died down-- to cut him out of their game. So at best, we'll probably see Malzahar get a new voice since Vic did him too. Nevermind the fact the actually bad allegations were proven false, and the others are legitimately non-sexual ways he's interacted with fans. But hey, Riot execs somehow feel the need to do somethin' like this for moral brownie points, I guess. Nevermind the lack of information they're willing to give us about the allegations against their company that are seeming more truthful the more info we get. I guess their HR people aren't actually humans and so somehow can't understand that pulling a stupid stunt like this while in the middle of your own scoundrel isn't gonna take eyes OFF of them.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rcLxFl3X,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-05T05:07:23.979+0000) > > I've got a feeling this is a response to the Lee Sin VO. But unfortunately this probably isn't gonna be the beginning of a slew of much-needed VO's. It's just because Vic Mignogna did the voice for Lee, and for some reason Riot felt the need-- months after his controversy has died down-- to cut him out of their game. > > So at best, we'll probably see Malzahar get a new voice since Vic did him too. > > Nevermind the fact the actually bad allegations were proven false, and the others are legitimately non-sexual ways he's interacted with fans. But hey, Riot execs somehow feel the need to do somethin' like this for moral brownie points, I guess. Nevermind the lack of information they're willing to give us about the allegations against their company that are seeming more truthful the more info we get. > > I guess their HR people aren't actually humans and so somehow can't understand that pulling a stupid stunt like this while in the middle of your own scoundrel isn't gonna take eyes OFF of them. Lee Sin VO?
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: That's why i hate massive retcons... Riot, don't do that, for the love of god.
> [{quoted}](name=GreenKnight,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=rcLxFl3X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-05T04:58:21.373+0000) > > That's why i hate massive retcons... > > Riot, don't do that, for the love of god. Dont do what? GIve hero a new VO? Even in the original lore she was a professional dancer or something that wanted to join the League and died in a botched tower diving exercise. Not exactly a crazed robo killer. Seems like riot changed their minds rather quickly about what they wanted Ori to be.
Rioter Comments
Shìv (NA)
: I understand what you're saying but this "double ward protection" would only be active for a second or so after the ward has been placed. So you can still place a ward next to another one that's about to expire since the "double ward protection" timer has long since expired.
> [{quoted}](name=Shìv,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=291fq6cT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T03:03:51.617+0000) > > I understand what you're saying but this "double ward protection" would only be active for a second or so after the ward has been placed. So you can still place a ward next to another one that's about to expire since the "double ward protection" timer has long since expired. Those seconds matter in Baron steal situations
: Riot shouldn't be afraid to kill off champions for the sake of lore
: @Riot Has Fan Art Ever Become Official Art?
I think they've borrowed fan _concepts_ and _ideas_. For example, Baker Pantheon, PIzza Delivery Sivir, Volibear, Braum, etc. But to my knowledge they've never straight up seen artwork, in game models, champion kits and gone "Oh, that's good" and like PAID for the rights to it and added it to the game. It's too complicated. Sometimes they do hire people who make great fan art though, I believe.
: REMINDER THAT LORD MORDEKAISER IS AN UNFINISHED SKIN
There are a lot of 975 skins with no particle effects.
: Why no Yordles?
yordle genocide now
Rioter Comments
Frostfel (NA)
: I really do think now, yes the void. But Mordekaiser is an ever growing power that I think would overshadow the void with enough souls. And you can't stop him only delay his power.
> [{quoted}](name=Frostfel,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mmekLwkx,comment-id=001600010000,timestamp=2019-06-25T05:39:54.103+0000) > > I really do think now, yes the void. But Mordekaiser is an ever growing power that I think would overshadow the void with enough souls. And you can't stop him only delay his power. Heavily disagree. The void is an entire other dimension full up powerful monsters. It's worth nothing that to other champions, Cho Gath, Kha, Kog, etc are terrifying monsters. But they're just one countless similar void beasts. Morde cant hold a candle to the void. Cho gath could literally eat him in a single bite. Sorry bud.
: Nah, I've been Masters twice this season and have had bad 3 losing streaks, before getting there and afterwards demoting to D1. If you win enough it gets restored. If you want to actually understand it, it's proportional to your demotion shielding. Since there's little shielding at high elo, it doesn't tank the MMR as much. But if you lose 20 games at Gold IV 0 LP, you might not demote but you're going to lose a lot of MMR in exchange that can take a long time to restore.
> [{quoted}](name=Sonic Adventure,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WyNMQZzE,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2019-06-25T03:29:27.396+0000) > > Nah, > > I've been Masters twice this season and have had bad 3 losing streaks, before getting there and afterwards demoting to D1. If you win enough it gets restored. > > If you want to actually understand it, it's proportional to your demotion shielding. Since there's little shielding at high elo, it doesn't tank the MMR as much. But if you lose 20 games at Gold IV 0 LP, you might not demote but you're going to lose a lot of MMR in exchange that can take a long time to restore. So you're telling me yes, but not for high ranks?
Xavanic (NA)
: I feel mundo is a little overtuned in the early game
: I sure hope you're wrong... I'm on an 8 game loss streak in ranked right now lol
> [{quoted}](name=ThisName1sDumb,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WyNMQZzE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-24T00:23:57.496+0000) > > I sure hope you're wrong... I'm on an 8 game loss streak in ranked right now lol Rest in peace
: Then look at it this way. All the big & powerful Void creatures fight the big & powerful large scale champs, meanwhile "smaller & weaker" void creatures attack various regions & fight the more smaller scale champs. The smaller & weaker voidlings are strong enough to pose a threat to the regular champs & their homes, but aren't so powerful that they just walk over the champs. If Kai'sa can fight off void creatures as a little girl with no combat experience whatsoever in a harsh survival situation (Yes, she had the void suit. But the void suit isn't the only way to fight void creatures), then older & experienced champs that are prepare & well equipped should be able to do the same. I'm not saying it's gonna be easy, but it is possible. Plus, Void corruption is a thing. Even if some champs might not fight void creatures themselves, they might run across average creatures & people affected by void corruption.
> [{quoted}](name=N1C Jeddy017,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dOhj3491,comment-id=0002000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T01:43:01.630+0000) > > Then look at it this way. > All the big & powerful Void creatures fight the big & powerful large scale champs, meanwhile "smaller & weaker" void creatures attack various regions & fight the more smaller scale champs. The smaller & weaker voidlings are strong enough to pose a threat to the regular champs & their homes, but aren't so powerful that they just walk over the champs. > > If Kai'sa can fight off void creatures as a little girl with no combat experience whatsoever in a harsh survival situation (Yes, she had the void suit. But the void suit isn't the only way to fight void creatures), then older & experienced champs that are prepare & well equipped should be able to do the same. I'm not saying it's gonna be easy, but it is possible. > > Plus, Void corruption is a thing. Even if some champs might not fight void creatures themselves, they might run across average creatures & people affected by void corruption. That would be satisfactory. At least then these smaller champions could at least observe the effects of the void on the world. It would provide a new perspective.
szidf (NA)
: Sylas stealing Lucian Ult
https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report Here is a special sub forum to post bug reports for ya
: When he was reworked, didn't Riot have the intention of keeping him an adc, before people realized his AA's knocked back monsters?
> [{quoted}](name=Keiski,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AmfE6EE9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-23T18:51:12.080+0000) > > When he was reworked, didn't Riot have the intention of keeping him an adc, before people realized his AA's knocked back monsters? I mean considering his abysmal AA range and the fact that his autos are blocked by minions, I can't imagine that Riot thought he would prosper in the bot lane.
Xavanic (NA)
: i rather we finally nerf ahri...
> [{quoted}](name=Xavanic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UeQnthRZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-24T01:01:04.794+0000) > > i rather we finally nerf ahri... Is Ahri overpowered? I haven't noticed anything.
: And if said war were to happen, why do they have to be fighting the Void to be useful? Are Caitlyn and Vi useless by remaining in Piltover, maintaining order and keeping their people safe as the world crumbles around them? No, because that's their place in the world. Its not their place, nor their purpose, to be fighting the Void. Their place is in their city, helping the only way they can, protecting their city and the the people who reside in it. Of course a lot of champions wouldn't be fighting the Void. That's not their place in the lore. If that makes them "useless", so be it, but the fact that you fail to understand how a realistic universe works is irritating me.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dOhj3491,comment-id=00020001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-24T00:56:36.818+0000) > > And if said war were to happen, why do they have to be fighting the Void to be useful? Are Caitlyn and Vi useless by remaining in Piltover, maintaining order and keeping their people safe as the world crumbles around them? No, because that's their place in the world. Its not their place, nor their purpose, to be fighting the Void. Their place is in their city, helping the only way they can, protecting their city and the the people who reside in it. > > Of course a lot of champions wouldn't be fighting the Void. That's not their place in the lore. If that makes them "useless", so be it, but the fact that you fail to understand how a realistic universe works is irritating me. Because the Void is the endgame. Yeah theres the Darkin and Morde but literally nothing trumps the void (Except maybe the world rules?). It'd be very boring IMO to see 2-3 champs clap the Void. If they could find ways to incorporate some of the smaller champs (Swain as a general, Syndra's as basically a magic cannon, etc). There is no need to get upset or be so rude. I'm not looking for an Avengers level final battle with all of the good guys fighting all of the bad guys. It was just an example, jesus. I could get over all this if I at least got to SEE how the Void affects these champions. It would be a major fucking letdown if just a few powerful guys repelled the void and noone even noticed. Probably should have specified in my post that was I concerned with the Void.
Rioter Comments
: i mean... it's a funny debuff, but it's not necessary. plus it give the wrong impression to the players.
> [{quoted}](name=BLACK REALM GOD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=UeQnthRZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-24T00:09:02.982+0000) > > i mean... it's a funny debuff, but it's not necessary. plus it give the wrong impression to the players. What exactly is the wrong impression? The impression is supposed to be "You got hit by charm, now you lose your health bar". Seems to line up to me. And lots of things aren't necessary, but we add them to the game regardless. Taunts, jokes, the ninja debuff (not sure if that's still a thing). It's just something that's supposed to be fun.
: Has Riot just given up on Flex Queue?
Get rid of flex. I used to actually play the Ranked 5v's team mode with a group of friends and it was the most fun we've had with the game. Flex queue doesn't feel the same. I want to have a single team rank to represent my homies and me.
Rioter Comments
Cetri (NA)
: Getting rid of the IoW actually allowed champs like the demons, Jhin, and the Void creatures to actually matter. Back in Ye Olde Days they were/would be basically all just locked up SCP style and then let out under control of a Summoner, whereas now they actually have their own agency. And then there's champs like Bard and Kindred who would have to have very contrived reasons for joining in the first place. Making the game non-canon also means there's no plotholes about why, say, Lucian and Thresh would ever work together. There's nothing I could say about relative power levels that 4 Step and N1C haven't already.
> [{quoted}](name=Cetri,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dOhj3491,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-06-23T23:08:09.553+0000) > > Getting rid of the IoW actually allowed champs like the demons, Jhin, and the Void creatures to actually matter. Back in Ye Olde Days they were/would be basically all just locked up SCP style and then let out under control of a Summoner, whereas now they actually have their own agency. And then there's champs like Bard and Kindred who would have to have very contrived reasons for joining in the first place. > > Making the game non-canon also means there's no plotholes about why, say, Lucian and Thresh would ever work together. > > There's nothing I could say about relative power levels that 4 Step and N1C haven't already. I agree with what you say except for you second point. It actually does the opposite, as they were CONTROLLED by summoners. What they want doesn't mean jack shit. They don't have agency on the rift.
: Not necessarily, no. For example, Jhin isn't a legend because he's powerful. He's a legend because he's an incredibly prolific serial killer with an extremely fucked up way of killing people. Caitlyn is a legend because she's one of the greatest cops/sheriffs Piltover has ever had. Jinx is a legend because she's bat-shit insane and managed to blow up the Ecliptic Vaults. The term "legend" doesn't mean "the most powerful". It just means that particular person or thing is notable or famous, someone people want to tell wildly exaggerated stories about. You don't need to be a god to be notable or famous. You just have to be extraordinary, and that's exactly what a lot of the cast are: Extraordinary people doing extraordinary things.
> [{quoted}](name=4 Step Cadence,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dOhj3491,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-06-23T20:00:35.001+0000) > > Not necessarily, no. For example, Jhin isn't a legend because he's powerful. He's a legend because he's an incredibly prolific serial killer with an extremely fucked up way of killing people. Caitlyn is a legend because she's one of the greatest cops/sheriffs Piltover has ever had. Jinx is a legend because she's bat-shit insane and managed to blow up the Ecliptic Vaults. > > The term "legend" doesn't mean "the most powerful". It just means that particular person or thing is notable or famous, someone people want to tell wildly exaggerated stories about. You don't need to be a god to be notable or famous. You just have to be extraordinary, and that's exactly what a lot of the cast are: Extraordinary people doing extraordinary things. well stated. idk, still kinda irks me that if they're were like a final void event a lot of the characters would be useless. follow up unrelated question. Jinx is a mass murdered. Agree or disagree?
Falrein (EUW)
: Because in a realistic world, not everyone is a powerful entity, and not everything will save the world. Just because Caitlyn isn't linked to the world's salvation doesn't mean she doesn't matter. She matters for Piltover and in Piltover's storyline. You can tell a story even if it doesn't involve the end (or salvation) of the world. There is a bigger scope and a smaller scope. The bigger one will involve world-ending, nigh-unbeatable threats, and the smaller ones will involve personal stories, regional stories like civil wars, etc. I have my own worries regarding Syndra especially. But I believe Riot has competent writers, who know what to do with their characters.
> [{quoted}](name=Falrein,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=dOhj3491,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-23T06:51:24.364+0000) > > Because in a realistic world, not everyone is a powerful entity, and not everything will save the world. Just because Caitlyn isn't linked to the world's salvation doesn't mean she doesn't matter. She matters for Piltover and in Piltover's storyline. > You can tell a story even if it doesn't involve the end (or salvation) of the world. There is a bigger scope and a smaller scope. The bigger one will involve world-ending, nigh-unbeatable threats, and the smaller ones will involve personal stories, regional stories like civil wars, etc. > > I have my own worries regarding Syndra especially. But I believe Riot has competent writers, who know what to do with their characters. But these are powerful entities. Its the League of LEGENDS. These are the most powerful entities in Runeterra.
Rioter Comments
Hanple (NA)
: did you read the entire explanation?
> [{quoted}](name=Hanple,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=byaR0ohh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-20T13:05:28.247+0000) > > did you read the entire explanation? Oh deadmand FOR rg i thought that said OR
Rioter Comments
Frostfel (NA)
: I'd say Mordekaiser (in the long run) simply for the following reasons. He is immortal, can die and come back over and over again. Based on lore and also how his new ultimate works in-game it can be assumed that for each soul he captures he gets stronger. While yes the Void is a more immediate threat, Mordekaiser will only get bigger and bigger. Hell Void creatures can still die. Imagine if Mordekaiser somehow captured soul of a void creature/Ascended/Darkin how much more powerful he would get. And even if those beings defeated him, he would only come back because he has permanent respawn.
> [{quoted}](name=Frostfel,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=mmekLwkx,comment-id=0016,timestamp=2019-06-19T15:02:12.583+0000) > > I'd say Mordekaiser (in the long run) simply for the following reasons. He is immortal, can die and come back over and over again. Based on lore and also how his new ultimate works in-game it can be assumed that for each soul he captures he gets stronger. > > While yes the Void is a more immediate threat, Mordekaiser will only get bigger and bigger. Hell Void creatures can still die. Imagine if Mordekaiser somehow captured soul of a void creature/Ascended/Darkin how much more powerful he would get. And even if those beings defeated him, he would only come back because he has permanent respawn. Dude the Void would eat Mordekaiser for breakfast lmfao.
: Who is the biggest threat to Runeterra?
Mordekaiser doesn't hold a candle to the Darkin, who don't hold a candle to the void. The Void is a bunch of perverted, corrupted life forms bumbling about in the nothingness. Happy as can be. But reality to the void would be a lot like if I put some headphones on your head and just looped nails on chalkboard at the highest possible volume and left it on you 24/7. That's kind of what reality is to the Void except way worse. They fucking _hate_ it. They'll do everything in their power to obliterate it into nothingness. Not to mention they're extremely powerful. They were used as a sort of biological weapon to bring down the ascended I believe, some of the most powerful beings in the entirety of Runeterra. Even Aurelion Sol, an immortal dragon who (supposedly) crafted the stars, is fucking TERRIFIED of the void. He mentions it in his VO a few times. The only champions that really come close to his power are Zoe and Bard. The Void is angry, powerful, and wants in. Even Lissandra is quietly shitting herself because she doesn't know how long they have until they bust their way in. So, the Void.
Hanple (NA)
: My two step guide on how to be a terrible person
: Opinion: "fun to play against" is the most bullshit term to ever exist
Not really. I can have fun while I'm being beat, especially if they're close fights. But if I'm just cowering under my tower because they re gonna targeted cc and then delete me in .2 seconds, that's unfun. Playing dodgeball against Xerath but losing because he landed a madlife stun? Fun. Losing against a Zed who executed his combos perfectly because he landed 3 shurikens on me without hitting any minions? I'm always like "damn, alright. That was pretty good. Deserved that one." Fun. Laning against old Kassadain and getting jumped/silenced + getting slaughtered with no possibility of retaliation? Unfun. Losing 80 percent of my HP with Seeker's Armguard because Zed dropped a shadow on me and Q E'd ? Unfun. Losing can be fun, but some things are just straight up oppressive and suck the fun out of the game.
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: because rito doesnt know how to make a strong female i fell asleep reading her lore LMAO
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8UavTg6H,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-11T22:40:05.501+0000) > > because rito doesnt know how to make a strong female > > i fell asleep reading her lore LMAO I think its pretty clear shes not supposed to be a strong female or role model at all
Rioter Comments
Show more

Ahri Body Pillow

Level 179 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion