: To fix autofill
And make secondary role feel autofill. Even if I can play 2 role only 1 matter with this system.
Fhizzix (NA)
: New to LoL: Confessions of a HotS Addict
3) I get deleted much faster here than in HotS. As someone who tried HoTs for fun I was wondering how do you manage to kill people when they have so much time to react XD. PS I play the D3 sorceress.
Rioter Comments
: Sick of being banned over weak minded people getting upset. Done playing this game forever
It's rule based on people standard, that's why some region are less harsh on punishment than other. But overall the big majority does not tolerate toxicity.
: It's impossible to use e to proc the stun after the abilities are used. Any person who is expecting the game to function as it's supposed to, see: https://i.ibb.co/dBgCfMB/image.png that person would have no abilities left to actually stun the enemy.
You think tooltip are accurate? You must be new.
: Yasuo's windwall interaction with her Q means it does not give her a stack of her stun or use a currently stacked stun if the Q disappears on the windwall. Whether or not that should be considered a bugged interaction... personal opinion, I think, but it's been a thing for at least two years.
This interaction of annie Q allow her to cast E right before her Q hit to stun at 3 stack. So that ain't too bad.
: For example "Buffing" turrets took them the whole season.
: Everyone wants to see damage nerfed but no one's willing to have their class nerfed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Inari,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mQmgs0vk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-01T14:29:25.424+0000) > > I dodge every 3-4 games and my mmr is always 1 or 2 division above my rank. Thats quite a lot of dodging. And you are earning less than you are losing in LP as well?
No, I usually win about +20 to 22 for -13 to -17. I saw this video too and I don't know what to think. Every gain come with a equivalent lose for someone else and this logic is core of how competition work, or at least will smooten over time (like loss prevented or new account). But I've seen Riot mess a little with this rule like when word is in X region, all the D1 account given to pro player fuck the rank system. That's like printing billion of dollars out of nowhere. What I mean is normally MMR is only affected by true win and defeat, but high elo having different rule wouldn't surprise me.
: For those earning less LP than they lose.... I have a question.
I dodge every 3-4 games and my mmr is always 1 or 2 division above my rank.
: For those too lazy to learn a second role:
I main mid/supp and I have to give support often because it's just as the meme says, but sometimes I keep support and tell them to learn a secondary role XD
LEAFERA (EUNE)
: Please give champions the same HP as wards
Basically Kled on a mount on a mount on a mount. I like the idea.
: Can we talk about mage "supports"?
They naturally counter ADC, especially in the early game. If you want to fuck them pick something like Irelia or something to sustain lane like Vladimir. I'm one of the best Brand in NA, ask me any questions.
Moody P (NA)
: you want braum and taric and tahm starting the game with 70 armor?
The problem is some champion got more compasation buff than other for not having 10 armor / 12 mr in season 8 while some got nothing.
: I would like an alternate game mode where it reverts league to patch 4.20
AP mids were oneshotting literally everyone with DFG Fiora ult would basically 1 v 5 every game. Janna made her team unkillable Warwick would literally one shot people with his ult multiple stuns were point and click (taric, Urgot, Warwick, Sion) What????? That seem fun but it seem broken too­. As a rotating mode it should be fine
: the idea of saying if brand put his w in the center of you he "outplayed you" is the funniest shit of heard
His W has a initial delay of 0.25s where you don't see the circle, if he can W in dead center of you, you got predicted.
Rock MD (NA)
: Dark Harvest is pretty underwhelming now outside of one interaction
Considering Dots user don't have dedicated keystone I don't see the problem.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Inari,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pEvFLA17,comment-id=002900000000,timestamp=2018-11-16T09:01:23.737+0000) > > A lot. > How many lost never surrender where none of my teamate gave up? > About 1 out of 5. > How many loosing game no teamate give up? > Very few. Because by the numbers it makes more sense to exit a blown game than attempt to play from behind - something actively discouraged by the current meta. If you didn't lose 90% of games where the other team has a 2K gold lead, if turrets weren't made out of paper, if game duration wasn't getting pushed ever lower, if comebacks weren't rare, then it might make sense. For right now, though? It's pain for no reward. You get to play more if you get out of a behind game ASAP. For every two games that you have lost and get a successful FF@15, that's an additional game you're getting to play in the same amount of time than if you'd have stuck it out. Don't blame your team for coming to the conclusion supported by the facts.
What I mean is the % chance is pretty biased by the fact that at least one person will stop trying and tilt. Not only that, but since most people give up they have no idea how to make a comeback. I don't blame my teamate to conclude that, but i blame when they break the rule by siting fontain with no team approbation to pressure a surrender.
: Matched Against Higher ELO
That's funny because as a high diamond player I play vs player below level 30, which I do not desire nether. Normal MMR shouldn't be independant of rank, at least at a certain extend.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Inari,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pEvFLA17,comment-id=0029,timestamp=2018-11-15T09:46:04.534+0000) > > Winnable. I'm sick of people who give up so early and most of the time we still end up losing mostly because people gave up and keep feeding and was winnable if they actually tried. > > https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2908501147/229259772?tab=overview > > A comeback when massively behind but everyone was still try harding. How many lost never surrender games did you play to get that one comeback?
A lot. How many lost never surrender where none of my teamate gave up? About 1 out of 5. How many loosing game no teamate give up? Very few.
: Buff Azir
He has the problem of overloaded kit, it's hard to balance.
: > [{quoted}](name=BeardedLuchador,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=pEvFLA17,comment-id=000a000000010001,timestamp=2018-11-14T23:31:04.644+0000) > > Most of my friends have taken your advice and no longer play League. This mentality seems REAL healthy for the game! /sarcasm > > I'd rather have an easy loss and move on with my day than struggle for a win that makes me feel like shit every step of the way. If this is how all the higher elo and rank r then there's no such thing as skills then. Just people wanting to climb to see whose better. Higher elo may as well not even trash talk to the lower elo anymore because all u care about is the climb. Not the skills to play the game whether it be macro to micro. At least in the lower elo ppl want to improve.
Higher elo are more likely to open and not ask anyone or ff early with less disadvantage.
: The score is 15-0 at 8 minutes. Stop holding the game hostage
Winnable. I'm sick of people who give up so early and most of the time we still end up losing mostly because people gave up and keep feeding and was winnable if they actually tried. https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2908501147/229259772?tab=overview A comeback when massively behind but everyone was still try harding.
: just get a bunch of key frags for chests.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Yes, it is random, but you're still getting **guaranteed blue essence**. Who cares how much it is, especially since those are leftover worlds tokens you got with almost no effort? ##Or why not just buy the KDA orbs that can give you free skins, free gemstones, free gemstone skins, or a KDA bag? I think at this point you're just complaining to complain.
Because I want to choose my reward and blue essence is the only one that can do that. I care how much, I don't wanna get 30 soraka shard to convert into almost no blue essence.
Hotarµ (NA)
: You started by complaining about your inability to efficiently turn them into blue essence. That's not what they're for, they're a byproduct. How is it gambling if you get **thirty-nine** champion shards that will all disenchant for 90-1,000+ blue essence? It's *guaranteed* blue essence which is what you're complaining about so I really don't understand what you want. **The main purpose of Worlds Tokens is not to give you blue essence.**
Because champion shard value is random.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Yes, the Shard and Orbs are random but still give you the chance at blue essence. The 10,000+ Blue Essence and 9 capsules *aren't* random, though.
I'm talking about world token, this thing is only worth a ratio 1 for 1 blue essence. After getting icon, emote and pretige kaisa everything else is random.
Hotarµ (NA)
: Do you see the Worlds 2018 section in the Hextech Crafting tab? The one that's in that picture? They aren't meant to be turned into blue essence, they're meant to purchase Worlds related items, hence the name "Worlds Tokens" You know what is meant to be turned into Blue Essence? All those champion shards you have, the 8 level capsules, the 1 glorious capsule, the honor orbs, the champion token you have, the orbs you've bought, even those 54 keys can be turned into essence through earning/purchasing crates. I have no idea what you're trying to say with this post.
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=xQa6iImt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-13T16:52:40.612+0000) > > Do you see the Worlds 2018 section in the Hextech Crafting tab? The one that's in that picture? > > They aren't meant to be turned into blue essence, they're meant to purchase Worlds related items, hence the name "Worlds Tokens" You know what is meant to be turned into Blue Essence? All those champion shards you have, the 8 level capsules, the 1 glorious capsule, the honor orbs, the champion token you have, the orbs you've bought, even those 54 keys can be turned into essence through earning/purchasing crates. > > I have no idea what you're trying to say with this post. Shard & Orb are random, blue essence let me choose what I want.
Rioter Comments
: But...doesn't that just prove my point? It makes sense for their to be less Armor and MR *Because* it scales better early? I'm sorry, I still don't get what you mean.
My bad I failed to explain. What I mean is if we talk about gold efficiently. Defensive stat have more impact early in the game than damage. In order it's Defense > AP > AD. Where defense are the best early game and AD the best late game and AP the middle. It's just how league mathematic work. Resistance is a curve, the first + 30 armor have more impact than the next +30 armor. AP and AD scale better because of multple "multiplicator". For example AP is the raw AP * Penetration * Amplification (Liandry, Rabadon...)*Cooldown (The more you spam spell the better is your dps). For AD it's raw AD * Attack Speed * Critical chance * Penetration. Meanwhile tank has the lowest amount of "multiplicator" which is Resistance(There are even 2 type of resistance so it's even worse for them) * Health. Of course there are some AP who scale better than some AD and vice versa, but you get the point. This is why if you build some early defense as a carry and sit on them you are most likely able to win 1v1. So when we compare stat from rune we use as comparaison "gold efficiency" based on cheapest item. For example Armor it's 15 Armor for a cloack Armor so 300g/15 = 20. 1 Armor = 20 Gold.
: That doesn't make sense though. 10 AP gives a 60% ratio ability 6 more damage. How much damage reduction would having 5 more armor give, in comparison early game?
Armor/Resistance scale better in early game than damage. Comparing gold is better.
: I have absolutely no reason to honor my teammates in low diamond
The first step to improve is your attitude, I know you for a while and I think you complain way too much about everything.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Inari,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lKwdjyrM,comment-id=0002000000010005,timestamp=2018-10-22T17:06:01.297+0000) > > Yes, because Lux and Syndra buiild {{item:3027}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}}???. Bruiser counter part are battle mage. > > Except few adc/mage, both mostly won't build ap/ad + HP. Legit question: Do I even have to respond to idiotic comments that nitpick the exact champions I listed as examples for a mage? I could have said Brand, Cassiopeia, Viktor, Ziggs or whoever the fuck you want me to call, that's not the point! I was giving examples and you are the third person today who can't properly read it as entries in a category but instead question the exact champions I chose to call out off the top of my head just because they disagree on those exact champions. I don't give a fuck if you disagree with the champions I chose to name, if that's what's preventing you from seeing the point I'm trying to make here then you are missing the entire point anyway.
Legit question: Do I even have to respond to idiotic comments that nitpick the exact part of my comment that use the same champion selection as your ignoring it was an example to lead to "Bruiser counter part are battle mage. Except few adc/mage, both mostly won't build ap/ad + HP." I could have said Brand, Cassiopeia, Viktor, Ziggs or whoever the fuck you want me to call, that's not the point! I was giving examples and you are mad because you stereotype me as 2 other people today who can't properly read it as entries in a category but instead question the exact part of the comment he want to complain. I don't give a fuck if you disagree with your own champion selection if that's what's preventing you from seeing the point I'm trying to make here then you are missing the entire point anyway.
: as much as i dont want to believe riot thinks this is "ok", they clearly do all they would need to do is change rocket jump or ez arcane shift to a "channel" and not a "cast" and that would fix it. its done because of how "casts" are coded and un-interruptible by anything except death, where as "channels" can be interrupted. i dont think it would be very hard at all to code is as a channel instead of a cast in fact there probably is just one or two lines of code they would need to change to fix it. the answer to your situation is... don't try to pull a {{champion:18}} or a {{champion:81}} with blitz vs trist the best thing u can do is try to run past her and then use your knockup on her once she is in the air.. ( after she leaves the ground she is no longer in cast and can be interrupted by anything that hits while she is airborne) but u never pick {{champion:53}} into a {{champion:18}}
There are side effect if they do so. Flash will cancel the channel instead to buffer and be executed after the spell.
: I think what people are asking for is consistency with regards to certain "mechanics"
It's not that some dash ignore cc. It's that cast time ignore cc which is a consistent mecanic on all champions. So in otherword, dash that HAVE a cast time can ignore cc.
: According to old numbers, 80% of all players have NEVER played a ranked game. So of 20% of players who assumedly have a rank, only 30-40% are gold 5 or above. So approximately 8% of players will get a victorious skin.
I think most of that 80% are not active.
: > [{quoted}](name=PopcornBunni,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lKwdjyrM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-10-21T18:21:56.024+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > > {{item:3022}} 700 health > {{item:3748}} 450 health > {{item:3053}} 450 health + minimum 338 health shield > {{item:3078}} 250 health > {{item:3814}} 250 health > {{item:3071}} 400 health Oh, I didn't know that we're comparing mages like Lux and Syndra to the likes of Darius and Irelia instead of comparing them to their counterpart, the Attack Damage Carry, typically champions like Ashe and Vayne
Yes, because Lux and Syndra buiild {{item:3027}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3116}}???. Bruiser counter part are battle mage. Except few adc/mage, both mostly won't build ap/ad + HP.
: Okay (1), no I don't, and (2) how fucking DARE you try to make it look like I said such a horrible thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Strawberrycocoa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=0003000400000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T15:17:56.357+0000) > > Okay (1), no I don't, and (2) how fucking DARE you try to make it look like I said such a horrible thing. You're typically saying you're not a selfish adc but don't like carry support.
: What. The actual. FUCK. With that faked quote.
> [{quoted}](name=Strawberrycocoa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=00030004000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T06:39:43.242+0000) > > What. The actual. FUCK. With that faked quote. Don't you think there are some logical similarities?
: > [{quoted}](name=ZephyrDrake,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=001100000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T23:32:06.053+0000) > > So tell me how will this help his mid lane? All you are doing is making him weaker until he gets a bunch of items it doesnt. it just kicks him out of support. if the really struggles mid lane after that, hed probably need adjustments to the rest of his kit. like mana costs, or base damage on his w. i dont want him to be useless, but i want not to be afraid of him blowing me up when he doesnt buy items, and i want to be able to shut him down and prevent him from scaling. brands job isnt that of a champion who waveclears and roams into bot lane, like an assassin, or long range mage like lux. instead he scales into a teamfight threat similar to annie. > So what you want is for him to be useless until he gets a bunch of items? yes? like pretty much every other carry? because thats what brand is. he has shit for utility and his entire kit is burst + dps with health shredding over time, and his damage scales insanely well into lategame because of it. the fact that a almost 100% damage focused mage with almost no utility except for that single target stun is still playable in support (not in the carry role, which would be fine) speaks for itself. his base damage is massively overtuned, and he should be changed around to scale with gold and big ap items, and get pushed back into the solo lane (or at least out of support. duo lane is actually fine, if hes the one who farms for gold and doesnt just auto scale).
> [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T04:05:46.430+0000) > > it doesnt. it just kicks him out of support. It doesn't push him to mid lane nether. And if we use these exact number you proposed, it will kick him out of the game. ADC cried until Riot kick out everything that is not a marskmen out of adc role and now you want to kick out Brand who's been support since his season 5 rework. You are killing diversity. > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T04:05:46.430+0000) > > if the really struggles mid lane after that, hed probably need adjustments to the rest of his kit. like mana costs, or base damage on his w. i dont want him to be useless, but i want not to be afraid of him blowing me up when he doesnt buy items, and i want to be able to shut him down and prevent him from scaling. I think you don't understand his problem in mid lane. Brand lack of so many thing such as mana, waveclear, roam potential, core item delayed for mana, slow attack speed for last hitting, and is countered by almost every mid laner for beeing weak agains't most mid laner (roamer, assasin, artillery mage) and doesn't scale as hard as anivia, veigar or ryze. > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T04:05:46.430+0000) > > yes? like pretty much every other carry? because thats what brand is. > > he has shit for utility and his entire kit is burst + dps with health shredding over time, and his damage scales insanely well into lategame because of it. He need WAYYYYY better number than that, he will get outmatched by a bunch of mid laner in late game. > [{quoted}](name=Critmaster Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=0011000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T04:05:46.430+0000) > > the fact that a almost 100% damage focused mage with almost no utility except for that single target stun is still playable in support (not in the carry role, which would be fine) speaks for itself. his base damage is massively overtuned, and he should be changed around to scale with gold and big ap items, and get pushed back into the solo lane (or at least out of support. duo lane is actually fine, if hes the one who farms for gold and doesnt just auto scale). R is a multi target slow and rilay, one of his core item become a perma slow.
: As someone with this condition, I find it hard to believe I would misunderstand it. When talking to others, I call myself colorblind just because it's simpler and easier to understand than "color deficient", it's not that I'm trying to lie to anyone as much as it is that I'm trying to make it easier to get the point across. I think the people you're referencing that have poor color vision who call themselves colorblind might fall into this category as well, and some might just be liars, but it's hard to tell sometimes since it's so easy to fake your own perception. When you say "nobody sees color perfectly", you're not entirely wrong, but there is a norm when it comes to measuring color vision, and most people meet this norm. You're only considered color impaired if you fall far enough below this norm. This problem is genetic though, so there's only so much that can be on a spectrum, genetically speaking it's either you have it, you have it halfway, or you don't have it, but there are also other factors which can affect how strongly it affects you, such as the condition of your eyes and whether or not you've had any injuries.
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze5Gamble,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KI8cghgP,comment-id=00210000,timestamp=2018-10-18T20:09:03.551+0000) > > As someone with this condition, I find it hard to believe I would misunderstand it. > > When talking to others, I call myself colorblind just because it's simpler and easier to understand than "color deficient", it's not that I'm trying to lie to anyone as much as it is that I'm trying to make it easier to get the point across. I think the people you're referencing that have poor color vision who call themselves colorblind might fall into this category as well, and some might just be liars, but it's hard to tell sometimes since it's so easy to fake your own perception. > > When you say "nobody sees color perfectly", you're not entirely wrong, but there is a norm when it comes to measuring color vision, and most people meet this norm. You're only considered color impaired if you fall far enough below this norm. This problem is genetic though, so there's only so much that can be on a spectrum, genetically speaking it's either you have it, you have it halfway, or you don't have it, but there are also other factors which can affect how strongly it affects you, such as the condition of your eyes and whether or not you've had any injuries. I'm not trying to say you are lying, but it's so tempting in science to make everything simple and unintentionally spread miss information. In science/medcine, norm may differ by region. Communication require the same understand about certain base. Many people including myself experienced something similar, where we got hit too frequently by certain champion skillshot/skin. After reading your post, they could tell thyemself : "I'm maybe a little color impaired". But is that really color impaired? Is it maybe she skillshot itself is not visible (too thin, same color as its background). Is it because my monitor use a blue filtrer that alter color? Or am I just not paying attention enough? Personnaly I usually get hit by Lux Q and karthus Q and If I don't pretend to be colorblind, everyone in my game think I'm inting, but on good days when I'm very focused this does not happen, and yes I use blue filtrer. One easy way to find out if you are "true color blind". Open paint. Fill the screen of red (255,0,0) then green (0,255,0) then blue (0,0,255). If none of these color are black to you, then you can slighly see the color meaning you are not "true colorblind". True color blind will see one of these color as much as normal people see ultra-red, nothing.
: Nope, not an ADC main, I mean I play the sometimes, but not primarily. I'm just and old-school "babysitter" style of support who gets on grumbling sessions.
<removed by moderation> Oh I see, I mistaked you for a selfish adc, my bad.
: The Reason You're Not Able to Dodge Skillshots Could be this Surprizingly Common Problem.
You have some missunderstand about the subject. What do you mean by color impared? Because technically, nobody see color perfectly. Almost every colorblind person can actually see all color, it's just one of the color are so impared they call themselves colorblind.
: > You have a trash attitude. You have no sense of game diversity my friend. I guess, objectively and if I take a step back from my impotent fury, I can see what you mean by that. It just frustrates the hell out of me trying to play a utility character (I love buffing and empowerment play) only to be bullied around by the damage dealers that were never meant to be there in the first place, and feeling like nothing I can bring to the table with my preferred archetype is effective or worthwhile.
> [{quoted}](name=Strawberrycocoa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-10-17T04:38:06.354+0000) > > I guess, objectively and if I take a step back from my impotent fury, I can see what you mean by that. It just frustrates the hell out of me trying to play a utility character (I love buffing and empowerment play) only to be bullied around by the damage dealers that were never meant to be there in the first place, and feeling like nothing I can bring to the table with my preferred archetype is effective or worthwhile. That's exactly how I feel as Brand vs Nami. If my adc is not Lucian to all in with me I just sit until team fight.
Bolter (NA)
: But then how am I supposed to 1v9 when I get autofilled to support?
> [{quoted}](name=ChallengerKhaZix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2018-10-17T20:57:38.238+0000) > > But then how am I supposed to 1v9 when I get autofilled to support? Pick pyke
: Brand is just the worst offender of one of the game's biggest problems: letting the units built to be solo-lane damage dealers into the "support" role. They steal kills from the Marksmen who are SUPPOSED to be the ones farming up in that lane, and most of them don't buy ANY supporting items. They're just mid-laners who wanted to cheat the queue by stealing another classes' entire slot. Support slot Mages are nothing more than they same crybabies who used to pick troll-supports just because the matchmaker threw them into the role and nobody would give in to their tantrums to swap spots.
> [{quoted}](name=Strawberrycocoa,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fUN4fJ0s,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-16T19:42:31.016+0000) > > Brand is just the worst offender of one of the game&#x27;s biggest problems: letting the units built to be solo-lane damage dealers into the &quot;support&quot; role. They steal kills from the Marksmen who are SUPPOSED to be the ones farming up in that lane, and most of them don&#x27;t buy ANY supporting items. They&#x27;re just mid-laners who wanted to cheat the queue by stealing another classes&#x27; entire slot. > > Support slot Mages are nothing more than they same crybabies who used to pick troll-supports just because the matchmaker threw them into the role and nobody would give in to their tantrums to swap spots. You must be a salfish adc. Brand doesn't have to play around you. You play with Brand, he is as valuable as you. Brand ask eguality.
: I've given it long enough: I don't understand the hate for Akali
Why we can't downvote this? Isn't vote manipulation not allowed?
: I'm all up for people being creative with playstyles, stop getting things nerfed just because they don't "fit" whatever picture of the champ/item you had in mind. I mean the initial impression people had on Klepto was for supports as extra income and some extra vision. I believe Riot probably intended that as well. Who would've thought it would be used on GP/Ez/Nasus to accelerate their builds by selling off the loots? But that is strategy and creativity in action. Especially with the inspiration tree's description: "Outwit mere mortals! - Creative tools and rule bending." Isn't that the whole point of that tree? And here people are crying about it being OP again. First Klepto, then Spellbook (though arguably spellbook wasn't being used properly, since people were using it for the summ CDR only), now it's Glacial Augment. Stop stifling player creativity!
Rioter Comments
: And it still is the most common so I don't really see the point of this comment emphasizing "was" the most common when it still very much is the case.
Because in Season 7 when you faced a AP vs AD matchup you were running armor rune instead of hp to make up with the very low base armor. It's the main reason why early season 8 /Pre season every AD was able to 100-0 AP at lvl 2/3. Compasating a champion assuming a spefific role and matchup was wrong. For example Brand got the "Mid lane standard AP vs AP" compasation when he is mostly played support and scale off pen rather than AP. This is why he got buffed. Every champion with no base armor compensation were no longer viable as jungler. Old rune gave more adaptation power to the player.
Show more

Ahri Inari

Level 336 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion