D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: then why the fuck do you take diamond+ when riot balances around plat+? Ahri has 54% win rate in plat+ Ahri isn't banned? Well no fucking shit, EVEN JHIN WHOS BROKEN ISNT BANNED NOW ban rate proves nothing, Yasuo is banned while being average at best, zed is not fucking ban worthy but is banned same for Darius Jhin has 53% win rate 30% pick rate and is never banned <Removed by Moderation> Ahri is a piece of shit champion that everytime is meta ends up being safe and oneshoting people and dominates mid lane. and the worst of all is riot favoring her and taking months to nerf her
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=68w3ATfk,comment-id=000e000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-07T16:08:16.498+0000) > > then why the fuck do you take diamond+ when riot balances around plat+? > > Ahri has 54% win rate in plat+ > Ahri isn&#x27;t banned? Well no fucking shit, EVEN JHIN WHOS BROKEN ISNT BANNED NOW ban rate proves nothing, Yasuo is banned while being average at best, zed is not fucking ban worthy but is banned same for Darius > Jhin has 53% win rate 30% pick rate and is never banned > > Ahri mains are biased and you call me delusional, Ahri is a piece of shit champion that everytime is meta ends up being safe and oneshoting people and dominates mid lane. > > and the worst of all is riot favoring her and taking months to nerf her Riot said they balance around high plat, low diamond. Which I think safely averages out at D5. Still below a 53% winrate. Doesn't matter anyway because they should balance around high elo. Ya know, people who actually play the game and understand its nuances, and not some boards monkeys who think Zoe is fair because she's got a barely above 50% winrate. also, idk what you mean by Riot favoring her and taking months to nerf her. She's seen pro play twice since season 5, and she was almost subsequently nerfed. The first was in patch 5.2, in which she was pretty obviously broken as Riot gave her way too many compensation buffs for removing DFG. She was nerfed hard in 5.3 v5.3 Orb of Deception Mana cost increased to 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 from 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 / 75. Fox-Fire Base damage reduced to 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 from 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170. Orb rotation speed increased by around 30%. Acquisition range reduced to 550 from 650. Spirit Rush Acquisition range reduced to 600 from 700. And she saw some play before Ardent meta in season 7, which resulted in these nerfs V7.11 Fox-Fire AP ratio per wisp reduced to 30% AP from 40% AP. Maximum AP ratio against the same target reduced to 48% AP from 64% AP. Charm AP ratio increased to 60% AP from 50% AP. Spirit Rush AP ratio per bolt reduced to 25% AP from 30% AP. That's 15% of her ratios in an all in, and the loss of reliability is huge even if she could've gained most of the damage back on landing Charm. <Removed by Moderation>
: Ya just make zoe even more garbage. Jesus christ im so tired of riot and this community. Meanwhile ADCs get buffed back and their itemization does as well to bring their monopoly back. Freaking ridiculous. Azir and Ryze are terrible right now and zoe isn't even very good. Shes gotten destroyed repeatedly since release and people still whine for more.l
> [{quoted}](name=vgamedude,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AABO183Q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-07T00:01:56.876+0000) > > Ya just make zoe even more garbage. Jesus christ im so tired of riot and this community. Meanwhile ADCs get buffed back and their itemization does as well to bring their monopoly back. > > Freaking ridiculous. Azir and Ryze are terrible right now and zoe isn&#x27;t even very good. Shes gotten destroyed repeatedly since release and people still whine for more.l My dude Zoe is only bad when you play her.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: You're right fam <Removed by Moderation>
> [{quoted}](name=D357R0Y3R,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=68w3ATfk,comment-id=000e0000,timestamp=2018-08-07T15:42:09.447+0000) > > You&#x27;re right fam > Now if only your name was different I would have taken you more seriously You want objective reasoning? Here's your objective reasoning. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/zoe/diamond Zoe wins over half her games, has a 12% pickrate, and a 50% banrate. In Diamond+. Zoe's winrate climbs the higher elo you go so it's safe to assume that in D3+ her winrate is 51%. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/ahri/diamond this is Ahri's stats in Diamond. She has a 52.7% win ratio, a 3.5% banrate, and a 10% pickrate. If you account for D3+, her winrate is probably down to 52.5%. There's 2 details I left out. 1. Ahri is considered an easy, safe champion. Zoe is not. When historically, easy champions have 52-53% winrates, why is Ahri's 52% suddenly a problem? When other high popularity difficult champions, such as LeBlanc, Zed, and Lee Sin have sub-50% winrates, why ISN'T Zoe's 50%+ a problem? 2. High elos ban Ahri 3.5% of the time and Zoe a whopping 51% of the time. Even though you can't play her in half of all games in Diamond elo, Zoe still sees more pick % than Ahri. Why? Because Zoe contributes more to the team, while Ahri simply has more safety nets. Almost every high elo player recognizes this. Is Ahri a good pick right now? Sure. She's blind pickable into anything and is one of the easiest champions to climb with. <Removed by Moderation>
: Unpopular Opinion: Don't nerf Zoe to dust
Arcsecond does a great job explaining why having champions at exactly a 50% winrate is a terrible idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34Jq1U9tw2U&t=1s A champion as difficult as Zoe shouldn't be winning half her games. That means she's either far too easy or has too much in her kit and she'll overshadow other champions in her subclass until she gets nerfed into the dirt.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Try to figure out who's getting nerfed in next patch
Hm... I'd have to guess the champion with the toxic kit who multiple streamers, pro players, and big voices all say shouldn't have ever existed in her current iteration. The champion that solo carries pro games, is top tier in Diamond, and has been cried about on Reddit for weeks on end.
: What champion has the most satisfying wave clear?
Pre-rework Vlad. Now, his E is basically just an Ezreal skillshot in every direction. Before, if you were in a ~600 radius of him you just got smacked with his E damage. I've never seen a champion clear as quickly and efficiently as old Vlad pressing E.
: I said she's fucing annoying. I see her half my games yes by this point i can deal with her after 5 years in my game. And that rank shaming shit is so old. Not every one fucking plays ranked i have less than 200 games simply because i dont fucking care.
> [{quoted}](name=AMADEUSdotEXE,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WvUHcmkg,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-08-06T06:37:34.944+0000) > > I said she&#x27;s fucing annoying. You also said "downvote me biased lux mains" and "3 of her abilities forgive her for missing them" so if you weren't aware I wanted you to be aware you were sputtering nonsense.
: I can't actually be the only one who finds Lux more annoying poorly designed than zoe.
Lux is dog champ. Has no damage as a midlaner (unless fed), easy to dodge skillshots outside of lane due to their slow moving, her need to stay far away, and high level of telegraphic, low DPS, low catch potential, underwhelming waveclear that can't even one-shot casters unless she gets a Luden's proc or Dematerializers, and because her skillshots have very few instances of dealing damage, she's extremely weak to spellshields. She's an old, simple design that people in low elo have issue with because they put far too much emphasis on laning phase, the only place she shines.
JoB0b (NA)
: Riot can you please just leave jungle the hell alone
Jungle is one of the best roles in the game right now you're playing League of Legends, right?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Kythers,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pUZzE527,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-03T20:07:06.402+0000) > > female privilege in action Kythers... I wouldn't blame the females, to me it doesn't sound like the Lux did anything wrong. The guys were the ones who started trolling because they can't focus with vagina in their game. I know who I would shame. Edit: Yes, downvote me more, show me all that precious fragile masculinity
> [{quoted}](name=Hellarchy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pUZzE527,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-03T20:16:47.708+0000) > > Kythers... I wouldn&#x27;t blame the females, to me it doesn&#x27;t sound like the Lux did anything wrong. The guys were the ones who started trolling because they can&#x27;t focus with vagina in their game. I know who I would shame. > > Edit: Yes, downvote me more, show me all that precious fragile masculinity I like how you took a joke literally then everyone downvoted you for ruining a joke so you called them fragile, despite the fact you're getting butthurt over fucking internet points
Kythers (NA)
: Is this what you wanted, ahri mains?
Kythers you build full AP on the champion with the lowest base stats in the game
: How do you know he even wanted to fight. Maybe Pyke landed a hook and it was all over for him at that point.
> [{quoted}](name=theChibiTina,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PVTH5Yln,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-08-02T22:01:55.744+0000) > > How do you know he even wanted to fight. Maybe Pyke landed a hook and it was all over for him at that point. How about when you see the opponent has killed 8 minions and the 9th is about to fall you don't walk up to the Pyke. If you make a mistake that big it doesn't matter how much you "want" to fight a kill lane ought to be able to kill you, or at the very least blow sums.
: Dammit Ahri
Looks like a genuine mistake because people don't realize how strong buffs like that are. Also what is this board's obsession with refusing to play anything meta? So your champion is good are you less of a person if you play them? Does it damage your honor? rofl
: Why do people complain about Zoe's damage but not Zed or Talons?
Have you not been on boards since... idk, ever? Zed is in top 3 most complained about champions of all time here.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JhENxXcE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-08-01T07:33:03.473+0000) > > Wait what? > > Literally any early-game champion with little/no utility is a &quot;snowball-oriented&quot; champion. Assassins are aggressive, snowball-oriented champions. Darius is an aggressive, snowball-oriented champion. > > Fucking Aurelion Sol is an aggressive, snowball-oriented champion. > > That phrase means nothing. Why is Lee actually bad design? Lee sin used to be called for good reason the tank mage ap ad support champ. I don't remember any of his aspects being nerfed. Your attempt to fit Lee Sin into 'little/ no utility' category tells me a lot [EDITED BY MODERATION - ULANOPO}
> [{quoted}](name=Eye Of Terror,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=JhENxXcE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-01T17:11:10.490+0000) > > Lee sin used to be called for good reason the tank mage ap ad support champ. I don&#x27;t remember any of his aspects being nerfed. > > Your attempt to fit Lee Sin into &#x27;little/ no utility&#x27; category tells me a lot [EDITED BY MODERATION - ULANOPO] I'm not saying that Lee Sin has little to no utility, I'm saying any and all champions that have a strong early game and little to no utility also fall under that "aggressive, snowball oriented" buzzword that you think means bad design.
: "Lee Sin is an aggressive, snowball-oriented champion and we want to make sure..."
Wait what? Literally any early-game champion with little/no utility is a "snowball-oriented" champion. Assassins are aggressive, snowball-oriented champions. Darius is an aggressive, snowball-oriented champion. Fucking Aurelion Sol is an aggressive, snowball-oriented champion. That phrase means nothing. Why is Lee actually bad design?
Ahpe (NA)
: OP.GG
> [{quoted}](name=Ahpe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WxUfkwqo,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-08-01T03:03:07.331+0000) > > OP.GG wtf that's op.gg?
Ahpe (NA)
: https://imgur.com/OadfNFc https://imgur.com/APdwxQf 6/20 new champions introduced into bot lane and are meta. ADCs cried and got their lane back.
> [{quoted}](name=Ahpe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WxUfkwqo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-01T00:32:41.103+0000) > > https://imgur.com/OadfNFc https://imgur.com/APdwxQf > > 6/20 new champions introduced into bot lane and are meta. ADCs cried and got their lane back. that's a neat looking tier system. What site is that?
Slythion (NA)
: The video you linked showed him tanking tower for 27 seconds from full to just about 17% hp. The video posted by OP shows him tanking tower for nearly 50 seconds (almost twice your clip) yet leaving tower with around 37% of his hp ...do you really not see the difference? I understand your argument for *how* he's able to do this, but I don't understand the belief that this should be acceptable. You shouldn't be allowed to tank towers for a full minute
> [{quoted}](name=Slythion,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fQvefqHe,comment-id=00020004,timestamp=2018-07-30T17:37:31.490+0000) > > The video you linked showed him tanking tower for 27 seconds from full to just about 17% hp. > > The video posted by OP shows him tanking tower for nearly 50 seconds (almost twice your clip) yet leaving tower with around 37% of his hp > > ...do you really not see the difference? I understand your argument for *how* he&#x27;s able to do this, but I don&#x27;t understand the belief that this should be acceptable. You shouldn&#x27;t be allowed to tank towers for a full minute He also has much less armor and hp, much less sustain, is significantly less fed, and instead of actively trying to mitigate the effects of the tower, he's teleporting. In the main clip, he's using Spirit Visage and constantly using his shield + lifesteal, and he has at least a thousand more hp. Do you not understand why the difference exists?
: Being a fanboy doesn't do the game any favors
Well see, the reason I do that is because I'd like gameplay to be taken seriously. Riot doesn't take gameplay seriously. Reddit thinks you're a joke. The mods who mod this place think gameplay is a joke. I would like to be able to post here and for Riot to think, "Wow this is really articulate and well thought out we'll take that into consideration." I would've liked for the same thing to happen when Overlord Forte posted here about Syndra, or when Yamikaze suggested we change something else about Talon that would've been more impactful, but instead everyone sees this place as a cesspool of belligerent monkeys and ignores us. Also, I don't fanboy Riot. I think they're incompetent. That being said I both understand how difficult it is and don't sympathize with gameplay users who think they can balance it, especially when they're twice as incompetent as Riot.
: I Queue Fill in Silver <3. I Queue Jungle/Top in Diamond III.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=28Pw7lEZ,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-26T23:31:32.857+0000) > > I Queue Fill in Silver &lt;3. > > I Queue Jungle/Top in Diamond III. Whatever makes you feel accomplished my dude.
: Support Morg is running Aery for the E shield, not damage. It's a way to supplement her shield into a physical shield as well. It is not used for damage pushing Morgs. The stat pages are not carrying Electrocute Morg builds because the "Mage Norm" is to run Sorcery. That does not mean it's correct. I religiously win Ornn as Phase Rush in ALL elos (up to Diamond III), but that's also not a tracked build, because people have meta'd that tanks must primary tank runes, which leads to a disproportionate number of players running them. AP = self heals on Morg. It = damage. Morg is not a support lol. She's a mage support carry. Why do you see Muramana on Ornn? Because Ornn is actually an AD build Off Tank. If you build him tank you will ALWAYS pull that 46% win rate he averages. I don't have to Muramana..... but I do so because it charges damage into his Q, and hyper boosts his after Brittle Auto, and is one of those few items that can solve Ornn's mana problems. It also works well with {{item:3110}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3001}} ..... which all give mana. I've been Mastery 7 Ornn since day 2 of his release. What do I know :)
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=28Pw7lEZ,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-26T22:59:26.546+0000) > >What do I know :) ಠ_ಠ nothing that's why you have a negative winrate after 800 games.
: Daily Reminder: Ornn is pretty much an auto-loss at this point... (Level 7 Ornn)
Do you just get bored and think of the unhealthiest ways to buff a champion into triple S+ tier?
: Aery is one of the worst runes on her lol. She's relatively immobile so the return rate in any case but an Ult, takes too long to actually be effective. If she's going Scorch she's missing out significant survival, AP. Also, if you have both Aery/Scorch, this isn't actually a nerf, because you DO build Manaflow band on that build. This is a nerf to Domination builds, which are FAR better builds. If a Morg ever used that build vs me, I'd annihilate them on ANY champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Illabethe,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=28Pw7lEZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-26T21:58:07.771+0000) > > Aery is one of the worst runes on her lol. She&#x27;s relatively immobile so the return rate in any case but an Ult, takes too long to actually be effective. > > If she&#x27;s going Scorch she&#x27;s missing out significant survival, AP. > > Also, if you have both Aery/Scorch, this isn&#x27;t actually a nerf, because you DO build Manaflow band on that build. This is a nerf to Domination builds, which are FAR better builds. > > If a Morg ever used that build vs me, I&#x27;d annihilate them on ANY champion. Aery is significantly better than anything else for Morg. 75% of plat+ players are running it and everyone else runs Comet. Why do you want 40 AP on a support champion at 30 minutes instead of the raw poke power of Aery Scorch? Why do I op.gg you and see Muramana Ornn? Are you even playing the same game?
: How did the perception on Aatrox change so drastically?
Boards opened their mouth about something they know absolutely nothing about. Again. It's a very recurring theme.
: Give Ahri a Passive
... She still has her original passive as well the text is just on her Q now jfc
OmgLol (OCE)
: Yes but champions like viktor isnt a champion untill like 4 items. there are a few mages who are really strong le blanc. zoe , ahri. But zed still has a 51 percent win rate with a 14 percent play rate pretty broken then most mages are around a 48 percent win rate with a like 2 percent pick rate
> [{quoted}](name=OmgLol,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gmtqgqxY,comment-id=00060002,timestamp=2018-07-24T23:18:52.013+0000) > > Yes but champions like viktor isnt a champion untill like 4 items. there are a few mages who are really strong le blanc. zoe , ahri. But zed still has a 51 percent win rate with a 14 percent play rate pretty broken then most mages are around a 48 percent win rate with a like 2 percent pick rate Vik has sucked for a while now and I wish Riot would buff him more. That being said he has one of the strongest levels 1-3 in midlane. Also, he comes online at 3 items, which is the price to pay for how insane his late-game generally is.
: > Because Zed isn't a champion until level 3. {{champion:268}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} laugh at you > Because Zed has the most counterplay options of any assassin. He was literally the only assassin that could actively kill the assassin killer that was {{champion:90}}, generally he'd trade with him, but that's better than most assassins. It's play out like this, zed would W, R, then E, Q on for his brief period of cast time as he came out of his ult, the malz would silence him, then maybe E, then R. Malz would die as the ult detonated, and zed would die to the E. Idk things might play out now, but I haven't played Malz since he was removed in the MYMU
> [{quoted}](name=deadlychuck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gmtqgqxY,comment-id=00060003,timestamp=2018-07-24T23:52:34.126+0000) > > {{champion:268}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:63}} laugh at you > > He was literally the only assassin that could actively kill the assassin killer that was {{champion:90}}, generally he&#x27;d trade with him, but that&#x27;s better than most assassins. > > It&#x27;s play out like this, zed would W, R, then E, Q on for his brief period of cast time as he came out of his ult, the malz would silence him, then maybe E, then R. Malz would die as the ult detonated, and zed would die to the E. > > Idk things might play out now, but I haven&#x27;t played Malz since he was removed in the MYMU Except all of those champions can both interact with the wave and their opponent due to their ranged autos and good early waveclear. Okay okay we're gonna start at square one. All of these champions have ways to push and ranged autos, and it's okay if they miss their harass on their lane opponent (so long as they catch creeps in it) or don't waveclear the minions early on because they can deal with it by last hitting them. Zed cannot do that. If he sits in the wave, he will eat tons of damage. Alternately, he can look to simply last hit with his shuriken. This makes him an extremely vulnerable champion until he actually has the tools to defend and assert himself in the lane. This is extremely detrimental in a level 2 scuttle crab meta as he has no priority during one of the most important stages of the game. That is what it means to not be a champion until level 3. Also what is this "Malz was removed in the MYMU" nonsense? He was literally stronger in every way while retaining a similar playstyle.
koshkyra (NA)
: Why does Zed have better poke and waveclear than 90% of mages
Because Zed isn't a champion until level 3. Because Zed has the most counterplay options of any assassin. Because Zed's damage is significantly reduced by minions and if you're freezing by your tower, which you should be doing as a mage against literally any assassin, you don't be taking 50-80% of your hp. Because Zed's niche is splitpushing and laning dominance. Because he's actually doing the same amount of damage to a wave you are. The only time that's not true is if he uses his W on the wave, which has almost a 20 second CD and if he's using it on the wave he's not using it to poke you for "50-80% of your hp". Don't believe me? Zed's Q, at rank 4, (before level 9, like you mentioned) deals 185 damage to the first and 60% to the rest. Liss Q deals 160, and is almost half the CD. Ziggs Q does 210. Lux E does 195, and primes the target for easy last hits with her passive. Ahri's Q does 180 at rank THREE. Because most mages, using good wave manipulation strategies, can generally ignore him. Oh, and because fuck it, Zed hasn't been strong in years. Hell, in high elo he still isn't that great. Mages have been pretty dominant in mid for, on and (rarely) off, a good 2 years.
: my clear isn't the problem I've learned not to die to the Enemy Jungler, my problem is I'm so easily pushed out of my jg, I have reduced Exp, and now that I'm behind in levels due to Riot medelling (even if I have a perfect Lane phase where I get Enemy red side, skuttle, my blue side, and my red side with the skuttle) when I go to gank my impact is either so slow paced, or my Damage to their level ratio is pathetic I'm really not helping any. Now saying that, Picture Your playing a game your doing well your getting your objectives and then suddenly your top laner dies to a outplay, Ok np hes a little behind you come up and you get him a kill that should fix it, but before the next wave can't get their before the guy who killed him Teleports back and Kills your laner, who is still week from his death. did you make any sort of real Impact Experience wise ? no its still a losing lane, if anything you put him farther behind so you come back and you Kill that guy again this time he has to walk back now your laner should get some exp, but this now pissess off the enemy jungler he comes up and kills your top laner suddenly its 5 minutes in and your top laner has died almost 4 times, you've returned to your jg to see that almost all of it has been farmed by your enemy because you spent too Long babysitting a player who counter picked himself, or is playing to aggressive. my point is I now No longer have a way of getting Back into the Game if I have One bad player their is no Recovery as eve in the jg. I don't get the Bonus Exp in the jg to help me catch up for not being their, I don't get Lane Gold, and I need to compete for all my shit at the same time.
> [{quoted}](name=Halodjinn Tyr,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Wfnp6HRy,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-24T04:30:18.892+0000) > > my clear isn&#x27;t the problem I&#x27;ve learned not to die to the Enemy Jungler, my problem is I&#x27;m so easily pushed out of my jg, I have reduced Exp, and now that I&#x27;m behind in levels due to Riot medelling (even if I have a perfect Lane phase where I get Enemy red side, skuttle, my blue side, and my red side with the skuttle) when I go to gank my impact is either so slow paced, or my Damage to their level ratio is pathetic I&#x27;m really not helping any. Now saying that, Picture Your playing a game your doing well your getting your objectives and then suddenly your top laner dies to a outplay, Ok np hes a little behind you come up and you get him a kill that should fix it, but before the next wave can&#x27;t get their before the guy who killed him Teleports back and Kills your laner, who is still week from his death. did you make any sort of real Impact Experience wise ? no its still a losing lane, if anything you put him farther behind so you come back and you Kill that guy again this time he has to walk back now your laner should get some exp, but this now pissess off the enemy jungler he comes up and kills your top laner suddenly its 5 minutes in and your top laner has died almost 4 times, you&#x27;ve returned to your jg to see that almost all of it has been farmed by your enemy because you spent too Long babysitting a player who counter picked himself, or is playing to aggressive. my point is I now No longer have a way of getting Back into the Game if I have One bad player their is no Recovery as eve in the jg. > > I don&#x27;t get the Bonus Exp in the jg to help me catch up for not being their, I don&#x27;t get Lane Gold, and I need to compete for all my shit at the same time. Why do you put that much emphasis on helping a shit player? If he's bad go gank someone who could have an impact with the bonus gold or farm your camps. Also, when you gank and he can't farm the next wave because he's too low on health/mana to clear, instead of leaving him for their jungler to countergank you help him push the last wave to their tower and then you ping him to go b. This is literally jungling 101.
: Getting 100% shit stomped as a 1.4 mil mastery eve.
Maybe it's because mastery doesn't mean a damn thing if the knowledge you've gained from all those games isn't applied. I know a guy with 6.3m mastery on a specific champion (not naming the champion because I don't wanna shame the poor guy) and he's Silver 4. He's simply played over 10k games in ranked over his entire career with that one champ. Think about how your champion wants to clear the jungle, how theirs wants to clear the jungle, and how you can avoid a bad confrontation through smart pathing.
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=0007000000000000000100010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:09:47.080+0000) > > If you&#x27;re gonna be so kind as to look me up, at least exercise a little logic. > > 25-15 in Diamond 4 promos with a extremely sporadic games just under a month apart - it&#x27;s obviously a smurf account. I use it to practice LB and then post on boards. > > I&#x27;ve hit Masters on my main. It&#x27;s from that experience that i know you&#x27;re not D3. The three things that prove that to me are > > 1. Your cs values and how much you feed against low level players are extremely telling. > > 2. You take your normal games seriously ROFL > > 3. High elo players are at least moderately literate. Even the EUW posters here. You&#x27;re posting simple sentences and I can barely understand what you&#x27;re saying. first my English is bad, second im Diamond 3 i get it only from 300 wins, lastly please because im going to go off now, please don't cry ok? i know butt hurt, but its none of my problem that you are heating about it. you say my cs values, and that i feed bla bla, and then saying that i take normal games seriously, yeah absolutely im not playing for fun do i look like a one that playing for fun? i will leave that to you. go rage on some ranked games, while i enjoy my normals.
> [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:19:39.625+0000) > > first my English is bad, second im Diamond 3 i get it only from 300 wins, lastly please because im going to go off now, please don&#x27;t cry ok? i know butt hurt, but its none of my problem that you are heating about it. > > you say my cs values, and that i feed bla bla, and then saying that i take normal games seriously, yeah absolutely im not playing for fun do i look like a one that playing for fun? i will leave that to you. > > go rage on some ranked games, while i enjoy my normals. yikes imagine putting your honor on the line defending your normal games and then telling everyone you only play them for fun. Have fun "getting off the boards". You should probably use the extra time practicing so you can actually get an account to d3 to use as proof.
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:56:33.857+0000) > > I&#x27;m high diamond. I don&#x27;t need to change my point of view. You need to change yours. > > You got 2 cs a minute as adc, which is incomprehensibly bad. You consistently get values such as 3 or 4 cs a minute, which is extremely terrible. You are not a good player, you&#x27;re a bad player, and you won&#x27;t improve until YOU change YOUR perspective. > > Don&#x27;t give me excuses. I&#x27;m not intent on reading any more after this one. Fix your shit and stop acting like some untouchable saint that&#x27;s not responsible for anything you did wrong because your team did worse. you are demanding a lot, stop crying, you are bad. you have a level of 35 that too afraid to play more games? why are you crying so hard?. seriously level 35? holy bad ass.
> [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010001000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-24T03:03:23.151+0000) > > you are demanding a lot, stop crying, you are bad. > you have a level of 35 that too afraid to play more games? why are you crying so hard?. > > seriously level 35? holy bad ass. If you're gonna be so kind as to look me up, at least exercise a little logic. 25-15 in Diamond 4 promos with a extremely sporadic games just under a month apart - it's obviously a smurf account. I use it to practice LB and then post on boards. I've hit Masters on my main. It's from that experience that i know you're not D3. The three things that prove that to me are 1. Your cs values and how much you feed against low level players are extremely telling. 2. You take your normal games seriously ROFL 3. High elo players are at least moderately literate. Even the EUW posters here. You're posting simple sentences and I can barely understand what you're saying.
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=000700000000000000010001,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:33:50.669+0000) > > I don&#x27;t care how poorly your team did you literally got less than 2 cs per minute. IMO that&#x27;s tantamount to trolling and no amount of excuses you can make will make me believe you&#x27;re anything BUT the bad player you keep complaining about. problem that you don't understand, if you understand it could have a good conversation we make here. - you are saying excuses (but its not excuses) why do i have to prove myself? the games proves? the game proves nothing, just numbers, that game we got stomped from all lanes, i lost lane at 7 minute i didn't have a single CS in that game, it was GG my team did no surrender so i went to do anything ( i wasnt playing ) ( i wasnt trolling ) it was lost, every single one knows that, and Riot wont ban someone for having a bad game (having a bad game doesnt make it my fault). as you can see it was due lane, and the story about it is not a fake one too. you really need to change your idea about the point of view. if someone sucks in my team, doesnt mean i did poorly in that game. despite the fact that its a team game, and every single one of your team will make ur score goes higher or lower, im not a pussy is going to watch my team in team fights and go only for kills.
> [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=0007000000000000000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:39:14.939+0000) > > problem that you don&#x27;t understand, if you understand it could have a good conversation we make here. > > - you are saying excuses (but its not excuses) why do i have to prove myself? the games proves? the game proves nothing, just numbers, that game we got stomped from all lanes, i lost lane at 7 minute i didn&#x27;t have a single CS in that game, it was GG my team did no surrender so i went to do anything > ( i wasnt playing ) ( i wasnt trolling ) it was lost, every single one knows that, and Riot wont ban someone for having a bad game (having a bad game doesnt make it my fault). as you can see it was due lane, and the story about it is not a fake one too. > > you really need to change your idea about the point of view. if someone sucks in my team, doesnt mean i did poorly in that game. despite the fact that its a team game, and every single one of your team will make ur score goes higher or lower, im not a pussy is going to watch my team in team fights and go only for kills. I'm high diamond. I don't need to change my point of view. You need to change yours. You got 2 cs a minute as adc, which is incomprehensibly bad. You consistently get values such as 3 or 4 cs a minute, which is extremely terrible. You are not a good player, you're a bad player, and you won't improve until YOU change YOUR perspective. Don't give me excuses. I'm not intent on reading any more after this one. Fix your shit and stop acting like some untouchable saint that's not responsible for anything you did wrong because your team did worse.
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00070000000000000001,timestamp=2018-07-24T02:19:27.808+0000) > > 1/12 Caitlyn that game i had a toxic brand support that missing all of his skill shots 100% mana lost he was at 0% mana when he didn&#x27;t place a single skill shots on the enemys, and when i told him to don&#x27;t waste his mana if its not gonna be a skill shot, he got mad and start wasting minions, i left lane it was unplayable, i went top and mid, and everywhere? what is your problem? i didn&#x27;t have a clean game to judge me here, i couldnt farm i lost my turret first 9 minute of the game didn&#x27;t even play the game, if you look (but u dont have eyes) not insulting but if you looked at my match history you see historic score but you only go for 1/12 like it was a real game, you are just dumb. i believe that. I don't care how poorly your team did you literally got less than 2 cs per minute. IMO that's tantamount to trolling and no amount of excuses you can make will make me believe you're anything BUT the bad player you keep complaining about.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-23T22:17:00.037+0000) > > No you don&#x27;t understand, this my elo story and I&#x27;m the protagonist and all these extras are holding me back! > > Nobody in Silver knows how to play except for me... Ah shit, sorry fam, I hate when side characters try to muscle in on the main Character’s story
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QpnIkzQp,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-07-23T23:38:34.208+0000) > > Ah shit, sorry fam, I hate when side characters try to muscle in on the main Character’s story And this is even my climbing arc {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
Jamaree (NA)
: Hard Truth: Matchmaking will never be “good” and you wouldn’t want it to be anyway.
No you don't understand, this my elo story and I'm the protagonist and all these extras are holding me back! Nobody in Silver knows how to play except for me...
: To put things in perspective, Zoe is a nightmare in balance.
This isn't even close to what's making her imbalanced. i made a post about it about a week ago. If Zoe just gets her W nerfed repeatedly, theoretically she can be brought in line by just getting numbers gutted. That's not the reason people pick her. And more importantly if she just gets a bunch of lucky summoner spell drops in a row the W being gutted really doesn't mean jack. They pick her for her insane one shot potential and safety in lane. The way you should balance that is through either buffing her counters to be effective picks (Kassadin got buffs, which is very nice), or you increase the level of interactivity required from Zoe to kill a target. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/f6ENzLyj-riot-ought-to-nerf-zoes-qe-instead-of-her-w This was my idea for increasing interactivity. Nerf her E and Q and you nerf her oneshot combo (maybe that includes nerfing her passive as well) as well as her lane safety. She'll have to spend more time clearing but keeping her W strong means she has ways to fight when you jump on her, she has a kit designed around chasing you down with summoner spells and whittling you, and once she scales up to 3-4 items, she can reasonably one shot you. Before then, she needs to get in your face and poke you down with spell auto weaving and summoner spell procs. Bear in mind she has the kit to do it (E goes over walls, R can juke important skillshots and it can pick up your summoners). I really think she's much more balanceable than she seems, it just requires looking from a different angle.
Neurose (EUW)
: Which Hunter rune should I run on Ahri?
Ultimate Hunter. You're basically getting as much uptime on your ulti as possible.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uZQ3Thop,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-20T06:17:50.813+0000) > > Part of it is their rigorous stream schedule. That&#x27;s why I side with Doublelift on reducing the amount of patches a season. Gives more chances for pros to make the game accessible. I disagree with this. I think too much attention had been placed on the 'pro-gaming' side and the actual game suffered. Make League fun again should be the priority. Regardless of the frequency of patches, do what is necessary to make the game fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Fraggleroc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uZQ3Thop,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-20T06:29:51.488+0000) > > I disagree with this. I think too much attention had been placed on the &#x27;pro-gaming&#x27; side and the actual game suffered. > > Make League fun again should be the priority. Regardless of the frequency of patches, do what is necessary to make the game fun. Except Riot doesn't balance around pro play nearly as much as you think. They balance around what I call mid elo (mid play to mid diamond). It might be mid elo in terms of raw skill but laning phases are almost pristine in that range (except for the tilted/chainganked lane). That's why assassins, which aren't as terrifying in high elo, absolutely murder the shit out of low elo. If they were balancing for pro play we'd see a reasonable amount of assassins in pro play and if that happened, you'd see no mages whatsoever in low elo. They'd be that terrible.
: A lot fewer pros are streaming League lately, and they were a sizable chunk of viewership. I'd like to see the reduced viewer number adjusted to not count pro stream viewership.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uZQ3Thop,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-20T06:14:28.303+0000) > > A lot fewer pros are streaming League lately, and they were a sizable chunk of viewership. I&#x27;d like to see the reduced viewer number adjusted to not count pro stream viewership. Part of it is their rigorous stream schedule. That's why I side with Doublelift on reducing the amount of patches a season. Gives more chances for pros to make the game accessible.
: I thought top lane was Renekton, Mundo, and Shyvanna. Or maybe that was Season 4.
> [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rubVmhPv,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2018-07-19T17:55:47.004+0000) > > I thought top lane was Renekton, Mundo, and Shyvanna. Or maybe that was Season 4. Mundo and Shyvana became meta because they REALLY liked the new defensive masteries from preseason 4.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rubVmhPv,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-19T04:44:38.457+0000) > > Yes you absolutely could. Zed's R placed another shadow right next to him so you were guaranteed the slow and 2 hits of his E. He also had BotRK active adding a ton of extra damage to his combo. > > Ahri or LB or Veigar got DFG, you died. Level 9 onward (roughly first item buy time). > > The only time you could reasonably survive burst was when you went a full armor or MR page to not die. No you absolutely could not. I guess YOU are the one who didn't play during season 3. I've played since season 1, and the game is crap now compared to ALL other seasons.
> [{quoted}](name=TrikzterzArma,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rubVmhPv,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T08:53:27.458+0000) > > No you absolutely could not. I guess YOU are the one who didn't play during season 3. I've played since season 1, and the game is crap now compared to ALL other seasons. https://youtu.be/lpRwOpDXVIA?t=100 Ahri instantly bursting down Elise at level 11 with WR DFG ignite. Keep in mind she has 1 tower's worth of gold and maybe a dragon and that portion of Ahri's kit immediately half healthed him. No Charm. No Orb. 100% targeted. https://youtu.be/hG32_8WvomQ?t=687 Veigar popping Zed after landing an instant stun. If you've played since season 1 you'd know this is a lot of extra damage because Veigar's ulti wasn't an execute back then, it dealt bonus damage equal to 80% of their AP (which is why Zed was so difficult for Veigar to deal with). https://youtu.be/WqPI5fI-3E8?t=6 I'm aware that LeBlanc is fed but there's your QR for an instant pop. You absolutely could. Maybe if you used the 2 extra years you've had on me to git gud you'd know that assassins have been doing this crazy amount of damage for a LONG time.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Fate Fire,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rubVmhPv,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-19T04:50:09.619+0000) > > Does this mean season 4 is coming up where top lane Vi and jungle brand, udyr, lee, and blitzcrank are going to ruin my day? Plus the daily posts of NERF RIVEN and NERF LUX? > > Also, season 3 sounds like a silly place, let us haste away from that nonsense. Riven was annoying for some part of it. Vi was played almost exclusively as a jungler, Brand and Blitzcrank weren't. Do you not remember Season 4? It was stall and insanely long matches until Riot nerfed Athene's finally right near the end, and it was almost all Jayce vs. Yasuo mid.
Veraska (NA)
: Remember back in season 3 (pre spirit stone) you had to just pick junglers who had a lot of innate value in their kits, like zac and nasus were super busted tank junglers
> [{quoted}](name=The Red Skaarl,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rubVmhPv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-19T04:45:36.831+0000) > > Remember back in season 3 (pre spirit stone) you had to just pick junglers who had a lot of innate value in their kits, like zac and nasus were super busted tank junglers I almost never saw Nasus. The only tank I saw was Zac and Aatrox (who got promptly nerfed after like, 2 patches of being good) filled the same niche. They'd towerdive at levels 2-3 because of their passives. That's right kids, we towerdived at level 2, not 3.
: Main reason I liked season 3 was because League was still early into it's massive growth stage, and I met a ton of really great people. Season 4 was pretty darn good with it's better balance, but season 3 made the better memories. That's not to say season 3 was great balance wise, but for non-game reasons it was the best season for me.
> [{quoted}](name=redniwediS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rubVmhPv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-19T04:42:51.666+0000) > > Main reason I liked season 3 was because League was still early into it's massive growth stage, and I met a ton of really great people. Season 4 was pretty darn good with it's better balance, but season 3 made the better memories. > > That's not to say season 3 was great balance wise, but for non-game reasons it was the best season for me. That is absolutely reasonable. The playerbase is significantly more toxic and "efficient" nowadays. If you don't play the way they want you to play they throw bitchfits.
: I played Season 3, i prefered it than this bs The main point is, you couldnt one shot without being fed. Now, you can pick talon and 100-0 at lvl 2, which is kinda stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Destello Veloz,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rubVmhPv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-19T04:39:53.976+0000) > > I played Season 3, i prefered it than this bs > > The main point is, you couldnt one shot without being fed. Now, you can pick talon and 100-0 at lvl 2, which is kinda stupid. Yes you absolutely could. Zed's R placed another shadow right next to him so you were guaranteed the slow and 2 hits of his E. He also had BotRK active adding a ton of extra damage to his combo. Ahri or LB or Veigar got DFG, you died. Level 9 onward (roughly first item buy time). The only time you could reasonably survive burst was when you went a full armor or MR page to not die.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahri Lover Rock,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RlbAOVwq,comment-id=0001000200000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T21:51:24.254+0000) > > No. They&#x27;re currently just below 46%. When they get to 47% winrates, they&#x27;re generally the strongest champions in the game by a mile. > > Winrates almost never matter is the point I&#x27;m making. i've never feared a ryze or azir only time someone ever wins is there actually good and put effort into the champion.
> [{quoted}](name=MyBackFlipFailed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RlbAOVwq,comment-id=00010002000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T22:12:43.007+0000) > > i&#x27;ve never feared a ryze or azir only time someone ever wins is there actually good and put effort into the champion. You also play at a Silver 5 level where both Ryze and Azir aren't actually champions.
Show more

Ahri Lover Rock

Level 36 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion