: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dFvb09E8,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-07-18T23:12:04.987+0000) > > That combo you did in the video just shows how broken diana was. > > You dont need R reset to kill Ahri. Your burst is broken without getting resets. And how hard is for ahri to use r while diana is mid air and then have 2 more jumps, meanwhile how many gap closes diana have left after using her r? The thing you wrote just confirms how many ppl like you that are commenting here with being silvers for 8 seasons straight 5k ranked games each season are braindead
> [{quoted}](name=ΝΟCTURNE,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=dFvb09E8,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2019-07-18T23:23:15.197+0000) > > And how hard is for ahri to use r while diana is mid air and then have 2 more jumps, meanwhile how many gap closes diana have left after using her r? The thing you wrote just confirms how many ppl like you that are commenting here with being silvers for 8 seasons straight 5k ranked games each season are braindead Then u forget that dashing middash of diana is very hard. In case you did not know, how fast the dash is, it is quite impossible to actually dodge out of it. It is like malphites ultimate. Then u forget, Ahri's R cd is much longer than urs.
ARC RAZIEL (EUNE)
: Diana @Riot Zhanos
That combo you did in the video just shows how broken diana was. > if u are Diana and u lane against Ahri and u go in and fail rq combo( not get r reset) u are dead and u lost lane, its that simple. You dont need R reset to kill Ahri. Your burst is broken without getting resets.
: * Half his kit is useless * He is really squishy without items. He is only tanky because you build tank items on him. Even a Veigar becomes tanky with tank items. Skarner's base stats are lower than some ADCs and his only survival or tank tool is a small shield that has long cooldown and fills one of his abilities slots. * If you think that he does decent damage early, go test him. In a couple of seconds you'll realize that he has about the same dps as a cannon minion. Even a Soraka does more damage than him for the first 5 levels at least. * There is a lot of ults that are better than Skarner's, like Jarvan, Camille, Warwick, Mordekaiser... Having a lot of CC is useless if you can't deliver it. Skarner doesn't have real mobility and he has to be besides his target to ult, so 95% of the time he can't use his ult. * He is only used in tournaments. In Solo Q almost nobody plays him. He is bad to the point that his winrate falls drastically when they buff him, because the buff encourages people to try him and the results of that are catastrophic. I haven't seen or played with/against in my entire life a first time Skarner that does decent. Every time they lose incredibly hard. The situation would be understandable if Skarner was a really difficult champ like Orianna, Azir or Draven; but it isn't normal that no one can make an average skill champ as Skarner work unless they main him.
Then you must clearly understand why Skarner is picked over those "better" champs in competitive right? Lol. He is probably a hard champ to play, that is why most people dont play him. Visually, he is not humanoid either, so less people plays him. Idk if he is fine or not, but seeing Riot not buffing him, then he is prob fine.
Shahamut (NA)
: His "success" in the LCS isn't nearly as simple as you make it. He doesn't see a lot of success either in pro or soloQ. a 50% winrate on a champ that has a 1.1% pick rate (meaning he only gets played by his mains) is not ok. Let me just put it this way: Pre-juggernaut Skarner actually dealt damage. Sheen was a must buy on him. The highest level of play only play him as an ult bot, if only to force the enemy carries to blow money on a QSS. The spires are a total fail, and they need to go.
Most champs are only played by their mains. Only time some champs are not is when they are the big meta picks, which will perhaps lead to a nerf. Especially Skarner who was repetitively used in competitive, can easily return once his meta comes. Though there are some champs like Lee, Yasuo, Ahri, and Thresh who will always be popular at any meta present. Meaning, they have a much bigger "main" population then others. Those champs do get much more adjustments compared to low playrate exactly because much more people mains that champ than low playrate one. Helping and fixing a popular champ will make more people happy lol. Just the reality, just wait for him to become meta. I kinda think he is somewhat returning?
Shahamut (NA)
: Big Scorpion. I like that. Not everyone has to like it, but its kind of who he is. Boring/outdated quotes/lines: Boring is an opinion. I find his quotes to be fitting to his character, and that is satisfying enough for me. Outdated? Yes. He could use some more lines to bring him up to date with the current lore/world. Kit is boring? That again is an opinion. I enjoy his kit. I find it very fun and challenging, especially with all of the crazy mobility and what not in this game. What I do NOT enjoy, is most of my power budget being locked into a mechanic that A) Doesn't help with objectives B) Can't kill towers/base, C) Can't PROTECT my towers/base, and D) Can be COMPLETELY denied by the enemy team. If your team is losing, you get no spires. Period.
Isnt Skarner pretty new due to rework compared to many champs? His model looks good, his kit looks fine, and used sometimes. He is a tank afterall, not a dps. Maybe a bruiser, but he does do decent damage early I think? I would understand building tanky is boring, so maybe Riot can tweak things here and there to make him more viable as a bruiser? His ultimate will always be good due to catching one person and bringing him to ur team. Unless you are at like top diamond elo, then most players position themselves badly, try warding a lot and it will probably help you do much better catching people.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Hm no they aren't, stop trying to point out a "strongest class" because this just isn't the case atm, we have a lot of champions from a lot of classes being played However just like someone pointed out before, tankiness is garbage, the only reason tanks are relevant sometimes are because of insane damage (tahm kench hello) tankiness is still garbage and thaminatrix is right, adc without LW is still outdamaging mage with void staff **against tanks**, doesn't mean mages are weak
How does that mean that Mages arent weak LOOL. If mages arent weak then adc's are broken?
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: No ADC is building armor penetration, why is this not talked about?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSrLOm23wK8&feature=youtu.be
MirrowFox (EUW)
: Hey meddler, I'm liking a lot these changes, and loving ahri's charm stopping dashes again was a great mechanic and a reward for good players. But imo it might be too strong if she ends up strong hope you revert the charm duration or nerf it to something in the middle like 1.2 instead 1.4
Ahri is quite week in highelo/pro and this buff is not big enough to make her suddenly a contested and powerful pick. Also, the nerf to the amp duration makes her have a lower damage overall.
J Eevo (EUNE)
: >Soft Champion Counters in 9.14 I love the idea but hate the aproach, since it seemed like a great way to make underplayed picks have a niche, but some champs you slapped these onto already have considerable pickrates and clearly don't need anything else for them to be considered good. Why slap anti shielding onto Rene, who's already one of the most played toplaners with a plethora of tools that other picks lack already?(Rene's kit already has two dashes, sustain, stun etc., he doesn't need yet another niche) why not put it onto something that's not played like mao or voli, or wu, or anything else that isn't the 5th most played toplaner Renekton. Ahri's already played a TON, same for Katarina, do you really need to give people addition reasons to pick them? And why is the grievous wounds stronger than the ordinary grievous wounds debuff? The Poppy change I like, but it's a waste since she already countered mobility now she's just gonna do it more, we need MORE champions to have these tools, not to have the 2 champions that have the anti mobility effects have them powered up more. Why is Poppy the only good anti dashing champion?
The thing is, Ahri is VERY weak in highelo, and the point here is not pickrate but rather making some champs more viable.
Meddler (NA)
: She's been strong in average skill solo queue and weak in higher skill/pro play. Hope is that giving her a bit more of a niche makes her more viable in high skill/pro making it easier to have her in a decent spot for both categories, with balance adjustments afterwards if needs be if she's then just a bit strong everywhere.
Im really against the charm duration amp removal because that is also what helped her deal with bruisers, tanks, and objectives, but with it being nerfed, she will have a much harder time against them. I know straight buffing her may be a problem, but I think nerfing Abri's charm duration from 1.4 sec to 1.2 sec is a reasonable nerf that will affect all elos. Though, that will make her significantly weaker in higherlo, but the charm duration amp removal is also very big unless you are going mainly utility Ahri(thus damage ahri is going to be less viable). I really dislike removing damage from an APC, is it possible for you guys to remove some of her utility instead?
: Hey Meddler can i ask for more of the thinking behind adding mobility stopping to Ahri E, because doesn't go against the original thinking that charms shouldn't stop dashes. Why not do a systemic pass on charms to allow them all to stop dashes Also how did Qiyana land so far
I believe it is specific to Ahri's charm. Like Evelyn having MR shred and Rakan having AOE charm.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: July 5
I feel removing the amp duration from Ahri's charm is too big of a nerf to only to attempt to create a strength in Ahri's kit. Ahri does not need to lose objective and tank/bruiser fighting power in sacrifice to have a better matchup against some champs in the midlane. I liked Ahri as an APC who can carry if played well against both squishies and tanks/bruisers but the changes is a straight nerf to her that aspect without giving much of a compensation. I propose to reduce Ahri's charm duration from 1.4 sec to 1.2, or any amount to make it so that Ahri is much more vulnerable if she loses lane. So basically, get utility by sacrificng utiliyy. Which sounds very reasonable then to sacrifice strength for utility. Thank you for reading and please consider this.
: Teamfight Tactics-- /Dev Update: Your Feedback and the Road Ahead
: Rather, buff Qiyana and all the other champions in her own niche to bring them more in line with Irelia. I and almost every pro, coach and/ or analyst rather see bursty melees be more valuable at the competitive level where picks aren't just flavor choices
Qiyana is actually extremely strong. She is probably the ultimate counter to Ahri since her burst is almost instant and she can E through wave minions, root instantly, then R her to wall. Since Ahri is midranged champ, she is just in the perfect place to get knocked into the wall. Qiyana, imo, probably needs nerf.
: he has low utility for a class that isn't supposed to have utility, yet because adc's are overloaded, he comparably has low utility. So he's given more damage to do his job better, ironically his job is the same as all other ADCs, and so Draven is strong because other ADCs cry about needing slows and stuns and peel and invulnerability and intargetability and knockups and blinks and dashes and traps and aoe and invisibility and spell shields and etc. Draven is single Target damage, that's it, and so he's allowed to be good at it. The problem is other ADCs are less like Draven.
Death dance is too good on draven. That item needs to be nerfed or removed.
Mártir (EUW)
: So Qiyana cant get her Water element at all, in 3v3 mode.
Stone766 (NA)
: Riot, please DON'T remove Qiyana's jungling capabilities
I would like her midlane to be the priority. Currently jungle is just a much better role for her, and I do think some small buffs to her mana cost is enough to help her there. Edit: We needed a new female ad assassin for midlane. So there is that.
: She's currently somewhat viable mid. But only via a Dark Harvest W + E Max playstyle. She's incredibly strong into immobile mages. My thought is she needs more of a niche nowaday since "roaming mage" didn't really work out for her :(
Her ultimate basically forces her to be a roaming mage lol. Her passive too
Adalvar (EUW)
: Hum, question. Are we getting the proposed changelist for AP items that Riot Repertoir posted awhile back? ({{item:3027}} {{item:3151}} - {{item:3136}} {{item:3116}} )? They all looked soo cool and in the end all we got was a 100G decrease on Rod. I'd like to know if were getting the items or not
I hope rylais wont get the changes. Many normal mages also build it, dont want any more mage items to be removed :/
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 28
Hello, this is concerning Glacial ahri. The best way build her would be as an utility champ over damage, and the best way to max her abilities is from Q then E. Considering the last very large charm buff Ahri received to its lvl 1, the fact that it is still better to max her charm instead of her W, which is supposed to be what spikes midgame, which tells me that Ahri's W lacks significant amount of power and most Ahri still make it work with damage(despite maxing E 2nd) due to her W mostly being for her electrocute proc rather than the damage on it. Will Ahri ever see a reworked W in an Ezreal lvl rework style anytime soon? My proposed changes are to give Ahri more risk with higher reward. Current Ahri's W is only useful for its proc with electrocute when you land charm. Other than that, the range on it is very risky to consistently apply while being still a very weak basic ability. My proposal is to make her W have its range reverted from 550 to 650, and removing the extra range boost when she lands charm. Similarly doing the same to her R to keep it consistent. The reason for this is because, since her W will always be used in unison with her charm, there was practically no additional benefit for Ahri to max her W over E, and when seeking for which .15 more cc duration vs a little more damage, then most Ahri will choose damage(due to insufficient knowledgd), but the bes build being charm. Giving it more range will mean it can stand alone as a single ability, and can apply consistent dps with her W. This means that she will most likely try maxing her W over her E since there will be more moments of when W can apply its damage without landing charm. Ofc, reducing its range from the extra eange bonus by landing charm, which is 725 I believe, to constant 650 will mean her electrocute procs will be less likely to happen. This will mean her consistent damage after every charm will only be with her charm and Q, which will mean she will do not enough damage to burst a single target. Though, this is just one thought about the build problem. The reason why people will rather go glacial than electrocute is because her damage in the early is not consistent enough to apply electrocute like the assassins, and beyond laning phase, skirmishes and teamfights generally is much stronger with the slows helping team do damage, then to posssibly burst one target and staying out of the fight. I personally will like this glacial Ahri of her excelling in teamfights be a thing, as well as her electrocute Ahri. The reason for this was because Ahri's precense in teamfights were not very powerful with electrocute. She had high risk and average reward when she lands charm and burst. This was kind of boring playstyle. She did not have the kind of consistent dps. However, the current Ahri with glacial is also a problem because you dont do as much damage anymore, and your burst is not enough to burst a squishy unless the squishy is behind. The solution again for this is to change her W and R's range to its original size. This will allow Ahri to instead use Rylais to actually have a teamfight utility, while also having damage. What Ahri needed was a form of teamfight utility, which was stripped from her kit when the range on her W and R was nerfed. Though, once the range comes back, Ahri players will have to think to go glacial or electrocute. Which is the purpose for the change. If you read this far, thank you very much! I am very passionate for Ahri and really hope she can be the most fun and best she can be! Tldr: Revert Ahri's W and R range to its original size, it is a change, might move towards slightly as a buff, but can be adjusted by removing her movement speed passive, which will affect her Rylais kiting build significantly. Thanks!
: @Riot, Skipping POOL PARTY?
Riot confirmed in reddit that they arent doing it this yr. Edit: Try posting in reddit and not i this board. I dount riot will comment here about it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zJ4nldeZ,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-22T09:53:46.014+0000) > > Oh yeah, let Lux pick Electrocute and Ignite as well. > > Lets pretend Lux cannot take those runes. > > This is ridiculous. You did the math wrong, your logic is completely wrong. Through math you were proven wrong that Ahri deals more damage. > > Through Math, Lux did 300 damage more than Ahri at lvl 11 with 113 ap. WHERE does Lux do more damage than Ahri? Lux can use the same runes and summoner spells Ahri use. Why can't she? > > Ahri can go using COMET like what Lux uses and Ahri will still do less damage (BASIC math). > > Ahri does NOT have higher damage than Lux despite Ahri being a Mage Assassin and Lux is a range sniper mage. > > You are contradicting yourself. Lux is a WAY safer blind pick than Ahri. Ahri cannot deal with tanks, and loses to assassins in lane. Lux has like over 1000 range on each of her abilities, that is honestly much more safe than Ahri's ability range. > > Are we planning to pretend DUMB by saying Lux is less safe than Ahri? Lux's W basically nullifies assassin's burst, making assassins useless against her. Her snare is AMAZING in laning phase. The fact that you cannot hide behind your minions to dodge her cc makes her extremely good in lane. Ahri is infact REALLY weak in lane since she cannot kill anyone usually unless the opponent messes up, which is common in low elo. > > Though through basic logic, Lux is much better and much more safe than Ahri. Lux does more damage, and scales better. Lux has more cc and more supporting possible. Lux can also snowball very hard in teamfights because of her cdr % from her ultimate. > > Lets be honest, Ahri is a MUCH worse version of basically almost any mage right now. Ahri loses to assassins in lane? Are you even playing the same champion? Edit: Only exceptions being Talon and maybe Fizz. Also, since you're so sure of your own math, let's do the real calculation. {{champion:103}} 105 (E) + 432 (Q1/Q2) + 182 (W) + 360 (R1/R2/R3) + 230 (Ignite) = 1,309 Total [446 True] = ~1,153 damage if the average mid at this point has ~40 MR {{champion:99}} 194 (Q) + 122 (P) + 308 (E) + 385 (R) + 122 (P) + 230 (Ignite) = 1,131 Total [230 True] = ~960 damage if the average mid at this point has ~40 MR Please stop acting like your champion does no damage. I've played her for a few hundred games, I'm not talking out of my ass - you can flex your knowledge of a video game character on me all you want, but she does more damage than Lux.
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Står ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zJ4nldeZ,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-22T16:22:09.128+0000) > > Ahri loses to assassins in lane? Are you even playing the same champion? Edit: Only exceptions being Talon and maybe Fizz. > > Also, since you're so sure of your own math, let's do the real calculation. > > {{champion:103}} 105 (E) + 432 (Q1/Q2) + 182 (W) + 360 (R1/R2/R3) + 230 (Ignite) = 1,309 Total [446 True] = ~1,153 damage if the average mid at this point has ~40 MR > > {{champion:99}} 194 (Q) + 122 (P) + 308 (E) + 385 (R) + 122 (P) + 230 (Ignite) = 1,131 Total [230 True] = ~960 damage if the average mid at this point has ~40 MR > > Please stop acting like your champion does no damage. I've played her for a few hundred games, I'm not talking out of my ass - you can flex your knowledge of a video game character on me all you want, but she does more damage than Lux. Ahri lvl 11: My Calculation: ((280+(.7*113)+104+(.48*113)+180+(1.05*113))1.2)+60+(.4*113) = 1084.39 Your Calculation: 105 (E) + 432 (Q1/Q2) + 182 (W) + 360 (R1/R2/R3) + 230 (Ignite) = 1,309 Total [446 True] = ~1,153 E: 60 + 45.2 = 105.2 Q: 280 + 79.1 = 359.1 (Not sure how you got 432 here) W: 104 + 54.24 = 158.24 (Not sure how you got 182) R: 180 + 118.65 = 298.65 In total: (359.1(Q) + 158.24(W) + 298.65(R))(1.2) + 105.2(E) = 1084.388 Math checks out. Lux lvl 11: My Calculation: 240+(.6*113)+300+(.60*113)+115+(.7*113) + 300 + (.75*113) = 1254.45 Your calculation: 194 (Q) + 122 (P) + 308 (E) + 385 (R) + 122 (P) + 230 (Ignite) = 1,131 Total [230 True] = ~960 damage E: 240 + 67.8 = 307.8 Q: 115 + 79.1 = 194.1 R: 300 + 84.75 = 384.75 P: 122*3 = 366 (Passive procs 3 times from Q, E, and R. Follow an auto after every ability) In total: 307.8 + 194.1 + 384.75 + 366 = 1252.65 Math checks out. You are forgetting Lux gets her passive after every ability which it lands. Also, you did not include the ignite damage to the final calculation and yet you subtracted the ignite amount. So, you incorrectly calculated Lux's damage, and messed up with the calculation of Ahri's ability. I hope you understand that Lux with full combo does more damage than a Mage/Assassin, which is unacceptable for requiring to be extremely close to her target while bursting, and not having the range of Lux and amazing AOE sheild for her team that can give her an upwards of 330 + 67.8 = 397.8 with 113 ap. Which is also EXTREMELY ridiculous amount of safety. Obviously, Lux does more damage in single target due to passive procs, but she also provides immense AOE damage in teamfights, and AOE CC like snare and slow. That alone is an enormous advantage Lux has over Ahri. I hope you understand. I played Ahri a lot, and recently I have been trying out Lux. Imo, Lux does need a nerf to her damage due to how safe she is.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zJ4nldeZ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:11:57.998+0000) > > With 113 AP Ahri does: > > \left(\left(280+\left(.35\cdot113\right)+104\ +\ \left(.48\cdot113\right)+180\ +\ \left(.35\cdot113\right)\ \right)1.2\right)+60+\left(.4\cdot113\right) > > With this at lvl 9 Ahri does 942.008 damage. > > Compare to other mage, lets say Lux: > > 240+\left(.6\cdot113\right)+300+\left(.60\cdot113\right)+115+\left(.7\cdot113\right) > > With this, at lvl 9 Lux does 1254.45 damage. > > So, in this calculation, at lvl 9, Lux does around 300 more damage than Ahri. If you ask me, this is A LOT MORE DAMAGE??? > > LOL. So much for doing the math. Glad I clarified. > > And lets be honest, Lux is a MUCH safer pick than Ahri due to her immense range. Let's not pretend {{summoner:14}} doesn't exist (3 min CD btw), and Electrocute isn't her primary rune. You want damage, you go Electrocute - and you have plenty of damage in your kit already. If you want damage and go Glacial Augment, realize that different keystones have different trade-offs; so no, Ahri can't have more damage - you gave up some of that for your added utility. Also, let's *not* forget that Glacial Augment builds have less AP. It's Season 9 now, we can all stop playing stupid. Ahri is a safer blind pick than Lux, because of her R and healing (permanent sustain); Lux only has her shield (temporary sustain), and Root is less valuable than Charm in lane phase even though it goes through 2 targets. Yeah, Lux has range [Artillery Mage], but Ahri has higher damage in her kit [Mage / Assassin] implying they're both bursting a single target. That's what makes them unique in their role; if you have a problem with that, oh well.
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Står ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zJ4nldeZ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T14:46:02.585+0000) > > Let's not pretend {{summoner:14}} doesn't exist (3 min CD btw), and Electrocute isn't her primary rune. > You want damage, you go Electrocute - and you have plenty of damage in your kit already. > If you want damage and go Glacial Augment, realize that different keystones have different trade-offs; so no, Ahri can't have more damage - you gave up some of that for your added utility. Also, let's *not* forget that Glacial Augment builds have less AP. > It's Season 9 now, we can all stop playing stupid. > > Ahri is a safer blind pick than Lux, because of her R and healing (permanent sustain); Lux only has her shield (temporary sustain), and Root is less valuable than Charm in lane phase even though it goes through 2 targets. Yeah, Lux has range [Artillery Mage], but Ahri has higher damage in her kit [Mage / Assassin] implying they're both bursting a single target. That's what makes them unique in their role; if you have a problem with that, oh well. Oh yeah, let Lux pick Electrocute and Ignite as well. Lets pretend Lux cannot take those runes. This is ridiculous. You did the math wrong, your logic is completely wrong. Through math you were proven wrong that Ahri deals more damage. Through Math, Lux did 300 damage more than Ahri at lvl 11 with 113 ap. WHERE does Lux do more damage than Ahri? Lux can use the same runes and summoner spells Ahri use. Why can't she? Ahri can go using COMET like what Lux uses and Ahri will still do less damage (BASIC math). Ahri does NOT have higher damage than Lux despite Ahri being a Mage Assassin and Lux is a range sniper mage. You are contradicting yourself. Lux is a WAY safer blind pick than Ahri. Ahri cannot deal with tanks, and loses to assassins in lane. Lux has like over 1000 range on each of her abilities, that is honestly much more safe than Ahri's ability range. Are we planning to pretend DUMB by saying Lux is less safe than Ahri? Lux's W basically nullifies assassin's burst, making assassins useless against her. Her snare is AMAZING in laning phase. The fact that you cannot hide behind your minions to dodge her cc makes her extremely good in lane. Ahri is infact REALLY weak in lane since she cannot kill anyone usually unless the opponent messes up, which is common in low elo. Though through basic logic, Lux is much better and much more safe than Ahri. Lux does more damage, and scales better. Lux has more cc and more supporting possible. Lux can also snowball very hard in teamfights because of her cdr % from her ultimate. Lets be honest, Ahri is a MUCH worse version of basically almost any mage right now.
: Ahri players been going for Glacial Augment over Electrocute. I don't think she needs more damage. I rather they nerf the damage of the others, Ahri is fine.
> [{quoted}](name=ShiraTsuki77,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zJ4nldeZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:32:12.061+0000) > > Ahri players been going for Glacial Augment over Electrocute. I don't think she needs more damage. I rather they nerf the damage of the others, Ahri is fine. She needs more damage, she is a carry, not a support. Riot should remove glacial augment. That is not her intended playstyle. Also, I would agree if Riot nerfed Lux's damage by around 300, to make it more fair, but it is far easier to buff Ahri by giving her more damage than to nerf like 30 other mages.
: Funny you should ask this. I did a calculation this morning for comparative damage of a select few mid lane champions at level 9 with the same items. I calculated the damage from their most optimal burst rotation (using all abilities and their passives properly). Ahri came out as a safe medium of damage between stuff like Lux/Orianna and Fizz/Zed (yes, she does do enough damage to 100-0 an average mid lane champion at level 9 with only 113 AP) - it will take everything, but it's there. People need to stop acting like she's a solid Mage or solid Assassin, when she's just a middle ground between them both. There is no champion like her that fits what she can do into her kit, so don't anticipate any significant changes. I suggest playing a different champion if you want more damage, she's meant to be a medium-skill cap safe pick mid.
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Står ,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zJ4nldeZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-18T00:04:56.823+0000) > > Funny you should ask this. I did a calculation this morning for comparative damage of a select few mid lane champions at level 9 with the same items. I calculated the damage from their most optimal burst rotation (using all abilities and their passives properly). > > Ahri came out as a safe medium of damage between stuff like Lux/Orianna and Fizz/Zed (yes, she does do enough damage to 100-0 an average mid lane champion at level 9 with only 113 AP) - it will take everything, but it's there. > > People need to stop acting like she's a solid Mage or solid Assassin, when she's just a middle ground between them both. There is no champion like her that fits what she can do into her kit, so don't anticipate any significant changes. I suggest playing a different champion if you want more damage, she's meant to be a medium-skill cap safe pick mid. With 113 AP Ahri does: \left(\left(280+\left(.35\cdot113\right)+104\ +\ \left(.48\cdot113\right)+180\ +\ \left(.35\cdot113\right)\ \right)1.2\right)+60+\left(.4\cdot113\right) With this at lvl 9 Ahri does 942.008 damage. Compare to other mage, lets say Lux: 240+\left(.6\cdot113\right)+300+\left(.60\cdot113\right)+115+\left(.7\cdot113\right) With this, at lvl 9 Lux does 1254.45 damage. So, in this calculation, at lvl 9, Lux does around 300 more damage than Ahri. If you ask me, this is A LOT MORE DAMAGE??? LOL. So much for doing the math. Glad I clarified. And lets be honest, Lux is a MUCH safer pick than Ahri due to her immense range.
Rioter Comments
: Morde sitting at 70% ban rate, 13% pick rate, and 56% WR even with 0 expereince on him
Morde's kit is very easy to use, it does not surprise me that he has a high winrate. I dont think he needs a harsh nerf, maybe a tiny bit to his passive, and I think he will be fine.
: {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:412}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4xmFj2sE,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-05-30T18:31:45.362+0000) > > We need an assassin ap item. Dfg was one, but got removed for w.e reason. > > Gunblade is similar but only hybrid champs can use it. Need to make another ap assassin item just like duskblade is for ad assassin. *looks at Leblanc who is a full on AP champ building gunblade*
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=4xmFj2sE,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-05-31T02:22:12.665+0000) > > *looks at Leblanc who is a full on AP champ building gunblade* They should make one specifically for ap assassin. Gunblade has ad, worthless stats for ap assassin.
Souol (NA)
: Nothing makes me hapier than taking 340 damage from an item activatable.
We need an assassin ap item. Dfg was one, but got removed for w.e reason. Gunblade is similar but only hybrid champs can use it. Need to make another ap assassin item just like duskblade is for ad assassin.
nGio (NA)
: He needs the full revert. The Q is nice, but Zac had his highest win rate top lane as an AP sustain bruiser. We gave up too much damage and sustain for the Q and R. Revert everything so that he can be allowed to deal damage and be viable in the lane again.
Isnt his new Q stronger than old q? And now his R is going to be good too and W will have an ap ratio as well. So ap bruiser zac can come back.
: Riven's WinRate graph for 9.10 fills me with sadistic joy
I dont think her winrate will go back to around 51%. The power she lost is pretty huge, and this board ofc undermines any nerf to a champ no damage related. That sheild is her entire survivability and mobility, nerfing that is quite big. Most people who played riven before and now is most likely the same. The winrate drop then increase will simply mean people dropping riven because she is not good anymore and one tricks using Riven as result, which will OBVIOUSLLY increase her winrate.
Meddler (NA)
: Thank you for the suggestion.
The banana idea sounds so cool! lol
Big Tick (EUW)
: Lol, I feel bad for nidalee mains. Imagine maining a mid laner, that riot buffs into an overbearing jungler. And instead of doing a full/partial revert of the original changes that made nidalee jungle broken; they start nerfing other aspects of a kit so that lane nidalee is no longer viable and only jungle nidalee is viable. Then they FINNALY go ahead and nerf the changes they made to make jungle nidalee too strong and now shes a champion that is gutted in both jungle and lane. I have no idea how a professional game company can get away with this kind of conduct, but maybe it's time people banded together and stopped buying skins untill riot is willing to be more transperent with its playerbase...
I mean riot did something similar to Ahri. Made Ahri into a mage, gut everything from her, then turn her back to assassin(kinda) but not get everything she lost back to her, and STILL get nerfed because riot added more safety to her kit.
: You mean changes that take her out of S tier now that she's been there for almost a year?
Whose S tier? Yours? Some random sites? Show me LS tier list and I will listen. He is prob imo best from all tierlist.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 9
Anything on the Ahri stuff?
donbobi (EUNE)
: Level 200 Glorious GEMSTONE!?? Champion Capsule Opening Reward
Das nice, now there is a hoping for hextech Ahri skin
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pa5m03nu,comment-id=000100000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T01:35:24.335+0000) > > Ahri is not an Assassin if you say Assassins have a strong early game. This is because Ahri's early game is mediocre at best. Her early game is around the same as other mages, cannot say her early game is strong, as she has no kill pressure until lvl 6, similar to most Mages after they get ultimate. But champs like Akali, Zed, and Leblanc can kill their target in the early game since their laning power is very powerful. Something Ahri does not have. > > Ahri's R has .35 ap ratio and 150 base. Using only one dash will be 150 base + .35 ap ratio. > > With your build, Ahri will have around 610 ap. With .35 ap ratio on one dash that is 214. 150+ 214 is 364. > > Now account for her Q, .70 ap and 280 base. This will be 427 + 280. Which is 707. > > Her W is .48 + 224. 293 + 224. Which is 517. > > Her E is .4 + 180. Which is 244 + 180, which is 404. > > So her damage without E amplifaction on R W and Q is: 364 + 707 + 517 = 1588 > > 1588*1.2= 1906. > > 1906 + 404 = 2310. > > So counting just one of her dashes with 610 ap will be 2310 damage to single target. Which is NOT AT ALL REMOTELY CLOSE TO 3800 DAMAGE. > > The reason I say not to include ahri's other 2 R is because realitically that is not how her kit is designed. Her kit is designed to E W Q R then R out twice to escape. > > If you make an argument that adding two dashes is a must, then for Annie you should live her ultimate for the entire duration and see how much damage Annie will do overall. > > For Lux, did you weave an AUTO in after every spell so that you can proc the passive? So, Q, auto, e, auto, R, auto. How much damage is that in total? > > So like ya, ahri's 2310 damage is BEFORE MR and sheilds. So ya, QSS also will deny her kit as well. > > I might be wrong though. Okay first off kill pressure isn't granted in any lane its earned. Ahri does have kill potential much like any champ if the enemy champion drops below a certain portion of health. What you're implying is because her mana pool it makes it hard for her to kill her target with one use of charm (which is usually what your pre lost chapter mana pool gives if you're factoring in your Q usage). This doesnt mean ahri doesnt have kill potential she just has to be more disciplined with her mana usage if she wants to maintain any form of kill potential pre 6. Now as the notion of ahri has kill potential at level 6 most assassins kill potential rises drastically as well at level 6 think talon, zed, fizz their ults are staples for securing their kills. You're math is correct 2310 dmg for all her abilities with a single dash. Now factor in electrocute = 180+.25ap = 333 dmg Then coup de grace +8% more dmg when they drop below 40% either cheap shot or sudden impact. And then add 2 more dashes to that dmg. = 874 dmg And then the luden's proc. 100+10% AP = 161 dmg And finally ignite. 410 dmg 410+333+874+161+2310=4088 dmg this is without cheap shot or sudden impact and coup de grace's effects as well. For lux i did weave in an auto on her Q then E and ult procs the passive on her E and then auto to proc her passive on her ult as well as took ignite which in a late game situation lux wouldn't be able to weave autos in or even have ignite or be in range to use it. So if anything i didn't do Lux justice and gave her dmg a buffer. Ahri also has sustain built in for her passive making her tankier and longer lasting in lane. And i understand why you wanna take out the 2 last dashes but you dont need 1 dash to go in and 2 dashes to get out at least 2 dashes after the charm lands id say is viable with charm > dash in > Q > W > dash in> dash out while weaving auto attacks between ability casts since ahri's W doesnt lock her character and during her Q animation she can weave in another one even right after the first dash she can weave in one to look like charm > dash in > auto > Q > auto > W > auto > dash in > auto > dash out which would pretty much do another 200 dmg at least that we didnt account for in the math above. so if you wanna take out 1 dash of dmg the auto's make up for it and if you want to take out 2 dashes of dmg shes still sitting at overall roughly 3.4k dmg which is still greater than lux while maintaining more ability than lux as well. Now as for the qss comment you're right it does deny her kit but thats like me saying hourglass denies zed fizz and talons kit and rengar. Does the mean the champions arent doing enough dmg? Counter building an item into them doesnt make it okay to get a dmg buff. Thats why i said if you wanna lose 2 dashes for one strong dash id be behind that change but most ahri players wouldnt be behind that change.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pa5m03nu,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T19:59:02.609+0000) > > Okay first off kill pressure isn't granted in any lane its earned. Ahri does have kill potential much like any champ if the enemy champion drops below a certain portion of health. What you're implying is because her mana pool it makes it hard for her to kill her target with one use of charm (which is usually what your pre lost chapter mana pool gives if you're factoring in your Q usage). This doesnt mean ahri doesnt have kill potential she just has to be more disciplined with her mana usage if she wants to maintain any form of kill potential pre 6. Now as the notion of ahri has kill potential at level 6 most assassins kill potential rises drastically as well at level 6 think talon, zed, fizz their ults are staples for securing their kills. > > You're math is correct 2310 dmg for all her abilities with a single dash. > Now factor in electrocute = 180+.25ap = 333 dmg > Then coup de grace +8% more dmg when they drop below 40% > either cheap shot or sudden impact. > And then add 2 more dashes to that dmg. = 874 dmg > And then the luden's proc. 100+10% AP = 161 dmg > And finally ignite. 410 dmg > > 410+333+874+161+2310=4088 dmg this is without cheap shot or sudden impact and coup de grace's effects as well. > > For lux i did weave in an auto on her Q then E and ult procs the passive on her E and then auto to proc her passive on her ult as well as took ignite which in a late game situation lux wouldn't be able to weave autos in or even have ignite or be in range to use it. So if anything i didn't do Lux justice and gave her dmg a buffer. > > Ahri also has sustain built in for her passive making her tankier and longer lasting in lane. > And i understand why you wanna take out the 2 last dashes but you dont need 1 dash to go in and 2 dashes to get out at least 2 dashes after the charm lands id say is viable with charm > dash in > Q > W > dash in> dash out while weaving auto attacks between ability casts since ahri's W doesnt lock her character and during her Q animation she can weave in another one even right after the first dash she can weave in one to look like > charm > dash in > auto > Q > auto > W > auto > dash in > auto > dash out which would pretty much do another 200 dmg at least that we didnt account for in the math above. so if you wanna take out 1 dash of dmg the auto's make up for it and if you want to take out 2 dashes of dmg shes still sitting at overall roughly 3.4k dmg which is still greater than lux while maintaining more ability than lux as well. > > Now as for the qss comment you're right it does deny her kit but thats like me saying hourglass denies zed fizz and talons kit and rengar. Does the mean the champions arent doing enough dmg? Counter building an item into them doesnt make it okay to get a dmg buff. Thats why i said if you wanna lose 2 dashes for one strong dash id be behind that change but most ahri players wouldnt be behind that change. Lets do the math without runes since it will make math complicated. You are supposed to insert another auto after E as well. So, q, auto, e, auto, r, auto for maximum damage, just like how you included Ahri's 2 other dashes which is NOT meant to do damage but one for engage and the other for escape. Lux had an AOE slow, AOE snare, and AOE sheild. And her range is also much further than Ahri. Lux also has all spells AOE and very easy to land them in all phases of the game. Whereas Ahri immediately after laning phase suffers to survive because she needs to be in range to burst. Lux has way more survivability than Ahri. Also, why is Ahri weaving auto? Nothing in her kit tells her to auto. So why are you autoing with her? For Lux you have to auto, that is why you are autoing. That is her kit. So, not only are you doing biased calculations for Ahri, but also biased understanding of their kit. Also, I mentioned QSS because Ahri's kit is NOT NEARLY as possible to get kills like the assassins you mentioned while being gated by a 1300 item to counter her kit. For Lux at least, her snare can be QSSed, but her E slow still helps her ultimate and kill secure while all being around 1k or more range further away from the enemy team. Remember, Lux's damage is AOE and large hitboxes and almost always guarantees to be AOE. Ahri's Q will almost NEVER land to multiple targets and her w is single target, and her ultimate is impossible to use against multiple enemies unless you want to get bursted. Lux does not have ANY of that drawback unless you want to include Ahri's two other dashes, then you need to also include Lux's full combo with autos sincw that is how her kit works. Thank you for your continued controbutions. I will be more than happy that instead of giving Ahri more damage, making her spells all be AOE damage as well. Like her W(same damage to all target in the W range) and R(further range) and making her E AOE as well. Since according to your definition, AOE seems to be nothing extra to you.
: "What if we made a item that provides literally everything mages wanted, and then also made it so Karthus deals 2x damage on a global ultimate? Who doesn't want more Karthus, except he deals 1100 (150% AP) to every single enemy champion?"
> [{quoted}](name=Lord Dusteon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ea3cBEWg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-05T18:26:47.198+0000) > > "What if we made a item that provides literally everything mages wanted, and then also made it so Karthus deals 2x damage on a global ultimate? Who doesn't want more Karthus, except he deals 1100 (150% AP) to every single enemy champion?" Think giving range restrictions will work?
Rioter Comments
: Game mode: Opposite day, AP and AD item reversal through adaptive stats (maybe next april fools),
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pa5m03nu,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T22:41:54.286+0000) > > Did you use Ahri's ultimate? How did you calculate it? Did you press R three times or just once? > > Ahri's R can only be used once. Anything beyond the first R is no longer burst. > > Also why is Ahri supposed to fall off in the later stages of the game? Assassins fall off in later stages. Thats just a con of the class because they benefit from a strong early game. I used all 3 Rs. Calculated by hitting the dummies in practice tool. And sure you can say anything beyond the first R is no longer burst but that doesnt mean the dmg isnt there. I can see what you're saying but most ahri players wouldnt be okay with losing 2 dashes and empowering her fast dash. Right now 3 dashes do 1050+ 105% of AP. If you cut that down to one dash itd probably be nerfed to 700 dmg +70% of ap. Which would be around the same dmg as 2 dash casts.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pa5m03nu,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T23:04:50.067+0000) > > Assassins fall off in later stages. Thats just a con of the class because they benefit from a strong early game. > I used all 3 Rs. Calculated by hitting the dummies in practice tool. And sure you can say anything beyond the first R is no longer burst but that doesnt mean the dmg isnt there. I can see what you're saying but most ahri players wouldnt be okay with losing 2 dashes and empowering her fast dash. Right now 3 dashes do 1050+ 105% of AP. If you cut that down to one dash itd probably be nerfed to 700 dmg +70% of ap. Which would be around the same dmg as 2 dash casts. Ahri is not an Assassin if you say Assassins have a strong early game. This is because Ahri's early game is mediocre at best. Her early game is around the same as other mages, cannot say her early game is strong, as she has no kill pressure until lvl 6, similar to most Mages after they get ultimate. But champs like Akali, Zed, and Leblanc can kill their target in the early game since their laning power is very powerful. Something Ahri does not have. Ahri's R has .35 ap ratio and 150 base. Using only one dash will be 150 base + .35 ap ratio. With your build, Ahri will have around 610 ap. With .35 ap ratio on one dash that is 214. 150+ 214 is 364. Now account for her Q, .70 ap and 280 base. This will be 427 + 280. Which is 707. Her W is .48 + 224. 293 + 224. Which is 517. Her E is .4 + 180. Which is 244 + 180, which is 404. So her damage without E amplifaction on R W and Q is: 364 + 707 + 517 = 1588 1588*1.2= 1906. 1906 + 404 = 2310. So counting just one of her dashes with 610 ap will be 2310 damage to single target. Which is NOT AT ALL REMOTELY CLOSE TO 3800 DAMAGE. The reason I say not to include ahri's other 2 R is because realitically that is not how her kit is designed. Her kit is designed to E W Q R then R out twice to escape. If you make an argument that adding two dashes is a must, then for Annie you should live her ultimate for the entire duration and see how much damage Annie will do overall. For Lux, did you weave an AUTO in after every spell so that you can proc the passive? So, Q, auto, e, auto, R, auto. How much damage is that in total? So like ya, ahri's 2310 damage is BEFORE MR and sheilds. So ya, QSS also will deny her kit as well. I might be wrong though.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pa5m03nu,comment-id=00010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-03T08:47:42.758+0000) > > Maybe for early game, but for lategame her kit has significantly lower damage than any other mages. Lux's full combo late game does 3200 dmg late game where as ahri's full combo late game does 3800 dmg. So im curious as to what mages you're referring to and remember ahri's first class is assassin her secondary class is mage so shes supposed to fall off towards the later stages of the game. Edit: Annie does 3.4k dmg If you want to test these out i went into practice tool and bought these items on each 1. Ludens 2. Morellos 3. Void Staff 4. Deathcap 5. Hourglass 6. Sorc shoes
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pa5m03nu,comment-id=000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-04T20:20:08.496+0000) > > Lux's full combo late game does 3200 dmg late game where as ahri's full combo late game does 3800 dmg. So im curious as to what mages you're referring to and remember ahri's first class is assassin her secondary class is mage so shes supposed to fall off towards the later stages of the game. > > Edit: Annie does 3.4k dmg > > If you want to test these out i went into practice tool and bought these items on each > 1. Ludens > 2. Morellos > 3. Void Staff > 4. Deathcap > 5. Hourglass > 6. Sorc shoes Did you use Ahri's ultimate? How did you calculate it? Did you press R three times or just once? Ahri's R can only be used once. Anything beyond the first R is no longer burst. Also why is Ahri supposed to fall off in the later stages of the game?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: May 3
Any plans to sharpen Ahri's identity?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pa5m03nu,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-05-02T13:37:28.436+0000) > > Im saying to nerf her not buff her you're saying nerf her by giving her dmg and removing safety that isnt a nerf its a change id be okay with but ahri does have enough dmg the way she is right now
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pa5m03nu,comment-id=0001000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-02T19:53:04.053+0000) > > you're saying nerf her by giving her dmg and removing safety that isnt a nerf its a change id be okay with but ahri does have enough dmg the way she is right now Maybe for early game, but for lategame her kit has significantly lower damage than any other mages.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ahris,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=s7fGzxqr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-02T17:26:38.080+0000) > > Getting skins all the time does not mean favoritism. Look at Ahri's kit? Garbage kit but viable because she is safe. Because Ahri is popular she is forced to have a garbage kit to be viable. If the champ has a really nice kit, then the champ will almost immediately get nerfed, UNLESS IT IS RIOT'S FAVORITISM. > > I feel favoritism of Riot is REAL when the champ itself has toxic kit and have a really powerful kit and have a high winrate, and if even then riot repetitively gives the champ skins, then it it clear the champ is ridiculously favorited by Riot. You're kidding right? Bursty until late game, has sustain, and one of the safest kits in the game. She doesn't have a garbage kit, and with the new Glacial Augment build, she's even better than she was before.
All champs are bursty. Her sustain can be removed. Her safety can be removed. So you are saying an APC only viable as a support but also require GOLD to become a support as good? I consider this garbage kit. Sure she can have heal, w.e, but SHE NEEDS TO DO DAMAGE. Look at Vlad, he has sustain, tankiness, hourglass, aoe slow, wave clear, and AMAZING DAMAGE. BOTH AOE AND SINGLE TARGET. That is a good kit. Why cant Ahri have like what he has? Ahri's kit has no identity.
: Popular Champions Getting Skins: They aren't Riot's favorites.
Getting skins all the time does not mean favoritism. Look at Ahri's kit? Garbage kit but viable because she is safe. Because Ahri is popular she is forced to have a garbage kit to be viable. If the champ has a really nice kit, then the champ will almost immediately get nerfed, UNLESS IT IS RIOT'S FAVORITISM. I feel favoritism of Riot is REAL when the champ itself has toxic kit and have a really powerful kit and have a high winrate, and if even then riot repetitively gives the champ skins, then it it clear the champ is ridiculously favorited by Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pa5m03nu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-02T07:19:38.575+0000) > > Nerff ahri she op she needs nerfs. > > AhRi NoT SaFe > I dash 3 times and have a charm for cc > > AhRi NoT dO aS mUcH dMg As OtHeR BuRsT ApCs > Lux does less dmg > > I wAnT sEaSoN 4 AhRi DmG bAcK > You mean you want deathfire grasp ahri back?? The one that kills any target with 3 abilities. > > https://youtu.be/xcbMPHG6wnE?t=33 > Heres couple clips in a row to jog your memory since you probably don't remember. Well, she had 20 kills so? Not saying she needs buffs, hell no. But clip is bsed
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pa5m03nu,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-02T07:36:12.660+0000) > > Well, she had 20 kills so? Not saying she needs buffs, hell no. But clip is bsed Im saying to nerf her not buff her
: Nerff ahri she op she needs nerfs. AhRi NoT SaFe I dash 3 times and have a charm for cc AhRi NoT dO aS mUcH dMg As OtHeR BuRsT ApCs Lux does less dmg I wAnT sEaSoN 4 AhRi DmG bAcK You mean you want deathfire grasp ahri back?? The one that kills any target with 3 abilities. https://youtu.be/xcbMPHG6wnE?t=33 Heres couple clips in a row to jog your memory since you probably don't remember.
> [{quoted}](name=Light Burner,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pa5m03nu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-02T07:19:38.575+0000) > > Nerff ahri she op she needs nerfs. > > AhRi NoT SaFe > I dash 3 times and have a charm for cc > > AhRi NoT dO aS mUcH dMg As OtHeR BuRsT ApCs > Lux does less dmg > > I wAnT sEaSoN 4 AhRi DmG bAcK > You mean you want deathfire grasp ahri back?? The one that kills any target with 3 abilities. > > https://youtu.be/xcbMPHG6wnE?t=33 > Heres couple clips in a row to jog your memory since you probably don't remember. Im rewatching it but Ahri is doing what she was ALWAYS supposed to. Current Ahri is SOMETHING WRONG.
Show more

Ahris

Level 215 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion