: > [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=HHnMyGOj,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-02-02T01:25:38.038+0000) > > It's not even remotely arbitrary. You acted rude in game, enough times to pick up 4 penalties. Your final one should've been a ban, per the system, which unintentionally de-escalated and chat banned you. You just got unlucky, a Rioter noticed the system's mistake, and banned you for being toxic (as it should've been done in the first place). Being negative isnt the same thing as being rude.
Well shit, my bad. You acted _negative_ in game, see rest of prior post.
: ***
It's not even remotely arbitrary. You acted rude in game, enough times to pick up 4 penalties. Your final one should've been a ban, per the system, which unintentionally de-escalated and chat banned you. You just got unlucky, a Rioter noticed the system's mistake, and banned you for being toxic (as it should've been done in the first place).
Knyron (EUW)
: lol Why is Ezreal there and not cancer like Kai'Sa Vayne Kalista or Caitlyn
calling Kalista cancer {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Necroash,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KiAaWWhK,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-01-02T17:14:30.529+0000) > > 1) Is that you next to Rhaast? > 2) What role do you play? > 3) I'm looking for someone to climb with in duos (I'm silver 4) > 4) What are your opinions on Animal Farm? 1)Yes 2)I play fill 3)Sure I'd love to duo 4)Animal farm is awesome. I personally love the layered humor in it even if it's a bit racist but that's the whole point. The fact each animal represents not only a socioeconomic class but a nationality in regards to animls they have been called in times of strife is up my dark humor lane. But overall I feel animal farm is a good comparison how through "teamwork" we are all equal but some of is are more equal than others. But Napolean puts me in the mind of many leaders. The fake promises, the being a (literal) hog headed lying bastard, the fact that pigs consumer everything and are bottom feeders. In every other situation a bottom feeding animal woul be considered disgusting but because it's a mammal it's already more equal than other bottom feeders and because a pig can have it's intelligence measured in terms of basically a dog it's considered a pet even though it needs filth/mud/dirt to thrive and be happy. While biologically I understand why pigs need mud it's the fact that they're literal mud slingers that adds to the joke. I would write an entire discussion on my thoughts on it if you care to read/discuss it though. Edit: Sorry for the typos I'm on my phone atm.
> [{quoted}](name=OtakuBurrito,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=KiAaWWhK,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-02T18:01:12.287+0000) > > 1)Yes > 2)I play fill > 3)Sure I'd love to duo > 4)Animal farm is awesome. I personally love the layered humor in it even if it's a bit racist but that's the whole point. The fact each animal represents not only a socioeconomic class but a nationality in regards to animls they have been called in times of strife is up my dark humor lane. But overall I feel animal farm is a good comparison how through "teamwork" we are all equal but some of is are more equal than others. But Napolean puts me in the mind of many leaders. The fake promises, the being a (literal) hog headed lying bastard, the fact that pigs consumer everything and are bottom feeders. In every other situation a bottom feeding animal woul be considered disgusting but because it's a mammal it's already more equal than other bottom feeders and because a pig can have it's intelligence measured in terms of basically a dog it's considered a pet even though it needs filth/mud/dirt to thrive and be happy. While biologically I understand why pigs need mud it's the fact that they're literal mud slingers that adds to the joke. > > I would write an entire discussion on my thoughts on it if you care to read/discuss it though. > > Edit: Sorry for the typos I'm on my phone atm. brain autocorrected 'animal farm' to 'animal crossing' and, having never played that game, I was _extremely_ confused for a brief period
Vesarixx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E7j6hpcK,comment-id=001500000000,timestamp=2019-01-03T02:12:29.028+0000) > > recommending Your Name and not mentioning Koe No Katachi. smdh Think you got the wrong comment tbh
> [{quoted}](name=Vesarixx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E7j6hpcK,comment-id=0015000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-03T02:25:10.505+0000) > > Think you got the wrong comment tbh How so? They came out around the same time and are frequently mentioned together as they were closely related and competed for certain awards. Can't remember the English title for Koe no Katachi but iirc it's something along the lines of Silent Voice? EDIT: mobile phones are hard and I am the big dumb
Vesarixx (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E7j6hpcK,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-01-02T23:56:05.542+0000) > > Sword Art Online abridged. > Seriously, the abridged is way better. > > Akame GA Kill is actually good despite it looking like a Harem anime. > > Your Name was a pretty good movie that Elon Musk even said he liked. There are a few abridged series that are pretty good, the Attack on Titan and Helsing ones are great
> [{quoted}](name=Vesarixx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E7j6hpcK,comment-id=00150000,timestamp=2019-01-03T01:33:31.920+0000) > > There are a few abridged series that are pretty good, the Attack on Titan and Helsing ones are great SAO, Helsing abridged are both god tier
: Can't believe **Grand blue** hasn't been mentioned. It has to be the best comedy anime ever. It came out a few months ago. ** Prison school ** has the same humour. Check out **Run with the wind** and **Hinamatsuri **. **Kishuku Gakkou** no Juliet is a good romcom, it was airing last month. Feel free to ask for more, but these should cure your boredom for the time being. Enjoy.
> [{quoted}](name=the shy top,realm=OCE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E7j6hpcK,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-01-02T23:00:11.656+0000) > > Can't believe **Grand blue** hasn't been mentioned. It has to be the best comedy anime ever. It came out a few months ago. ** Prison school ** has the same humour. Check out **Run with the wind** and **Hinamatsuri **. **Kishuku Gakkou** no Juliet is a good romcom, it was airing last month. Feel free to ask for more, but these should cure your boredom for the time being. Enjoy. I don't give a fuck about anything else, grand blue is god tier and you have good taste
Asamas (EUNE)
: Anime recommendations
Good on you for having good taste, Goblin Slayer 2-10 and SAO second half are both hot garbage. Rom-com or action-comedy selections: * Chuunibyou (rom-com) * Gurren Lagan (action-com) * ~~Dragon Maid (definitely comedy, possibly romantic depending on how much you like reading into things)~~ I cannot read * Assassination Classroom (action-com, personal favorite) * Grand Blue (straight, god-tier comedy) Also one more thing I'm legally obligated to recommend because of how good it is: * Your Lie In April because the list of TV/movies which I've teared up at is 3 long and this is one of them.
Naalith (NA)
: I'm starting to get really sick at the notion of "jungle diff"
obligatory daily 'stop blaming jungle' thread: ✔️ obligatory daily 'fuck junglers they never help: thread: haven't seen it yet but I know it is there
: It's not VERY strong anymore. Meaning it's still good, it hasn't been gutted, which means it is still strong enough to be used. So my point is still valid.
the implicaton of your wording was that, in this case, you intended to use 'very' as a synonym to _particularly_, or something like that, to indicate it as a standout rather than an option. Also I have no problem with you calling it either way because there are arguments for both, the phrasing just gave me a lil laugh and I wanted to point it out.
: > But you won't do that will you you pompous hall monitor? If Jikker's the hall monitor, then you... (•\_•) ( •\_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■\_■) ... just got schooled.
: The comments was little to no profanity, but a large amount of condescension and just downright insulting just for commenting and disagreeing with the subject of the thread, to where it almost seemed like trolling. The comments in here are not far off from the ones in there.
Read through the comments in this thread. The level of egoism and condescension is _astounding._
B1GTYMER (NA)
: Jikker who locked my thread:
Your thread got locked because you were acting like a self-righteous ass, both in the original post and in the replies. Absurdly toxic, even by the standards of League. Not to mention, your thread had a heavy focus on champion identity and it being lost by rework, and while that splits between gameplay and SAS, it is generally relegated to the latter rather than the former due to the prominent thematic aspect. Not to mention, you got lucky Jikker didn't just drop the ol' ban hammer on you, because like I said, you hit truly spectacular levels of toxicity.
: What are you, an adc main that can't position correctly and build a GA? Honestly it's been nerfed and it isn't very strong anymore. It's still strong sure, but if you nerf it you'll see no more assasins since they don't have much item choice. Instead you'll see karthus, leblanc, and other mages every game. And then you'll say mages need nerfed. And so on. It's fine.
> it isn't very strong anymore oh okay > it's still strong sure holup
: funny coming from someone who wouldn't have the skill to get challenger on tryndamere in 10 years.
Yeah sorry if I was gonna actually devote my life to a pointless crusade for a meaningless video game accolade I'd do it on a champ that _didn't suck_
: surely no one decent actually builds this on tryndamere lmao
Meritas (EUNE)
: Can someone explain me why Xerath and Vel should realistically be able to have a good time against an assassin? Add to that the fact that ADCs also want to have a fair chance against them and how do we really keep the Assassin class in the game? Now, I'm probably gonna get dislikes from all three classes, but I just can't get a balanced answer to design questions like this from the community, and we keep on getting this kind of threads for as long as the boards have existed.
_Should_ have a good time? Vel'Koz doesn't, but Xerath is a fantastic counterpick to assassins that aren't blink-heavy. Zed, of course, is still a bitch, but on Xerath you can pound assassins into oblivion, assuming they're melee. It essentially revolves around your E hitting anywhere in its cast path, where Vel'Koz E only hits in the lil circle.
: Should Jhin really have 1/3 Mobility in his overview when he runs at 530 speed?
: Is Riot going to forget about Yorick again?
: Attention Sock Manufacturers: Please Stop Holding Socks Together With Plastic Threads In The Middle
: Christmas is easily understood once you realize it's literally "Christ Mass"
: For Riot Gameplay team: Lux needs a rework her damage is 'too much' for a support(also ahri, lulu)
you've somehow managed to pick most of the champions that _don't_ need a rework and put them here
: Would you recommend this game to people?
no lol and you know damn well why, the echoes in this chamber have reiterated it a million times
: Incomprehensibly disappointed we're not getting a Candy Kayn and Christmas Eve skin.
How could you pass on the glorious puns? Riot is really dropping the cosmetic ball
Wannes (EUW)
: I disagree.
Oh, how insightful and helpful to the discourse. Take your 37 downvotes and sod off.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Awn7ddhj,comment-id=000f0002000000000000000100000001,timestamp=2018-12-22T15:49:22.590+0000) > > Yeah, except here's the thing- it doesn't have to appeal to league fans only. MMO players like to try new things. WoW players especially are reportedly becoming disenfranchised with the platform again as of late, giving an opportunity to crack open the market a little. And as for your hypothesis that MMOs are 'moving backwards', well, I don't know a lot of other games that can generate that kind of consistent revenue stream, so... The number of people who will play an MMORPG just because it's an MMORPG is small and decreasing. That is why it is no longer considered a popular genre. WoW's numbers will go back up when the next expansion hits, like they do every time. Any ongoing service with a subscription, ads, or microtransactions generates a consistent revenue stream, not just MMORPGs. I mean, LoL isn't an MMORPG, and it generates a consistent revenue stream.
The number of people who will play a good game because it is a good game hasn't gone down. League's fanbase is still somehow expanding. Yes, devoted MMO players are now a smaller group by _relativity_- as the video game market has expanded, the group of people who play MMOs hasn't ballooned like, say, FPS or Battle Royale players, but it hasn't shrunk. At the end of the day, if they do a good job making the game, it'll turn them a massive and consistent profit, end of story. And no, many games with microtransactions simply die if they aren't done right- look at Battlefront 2. You're arguing that any game which has mcts and is popular generates a revenue stream, which is correct, and would apply to a Runeterra MMO as well.
kargish (EUW)
: Okay. Prepare your downvote guns Akali mains. Hit and run is the exact way assassins play out. It's not a bruiser thing. The reposition mechanic is there to enforce that playstyle. Nobody touched old Akali except true dedicated one tricks. Old Akali was boring and uninteractive for both sides, not to mention she was near worthless as an assassin. And what's the counterplay behind having 3 point and click dashes that makes escape impossible? At the very least new Akali can miss those dashes.
> [{quoted}](name=kargish,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=xQ8pPiLs,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-12-23T00:43:26.995+0000) > > Okay. Prepare your downvote guns Akali mains. > > Hit and run is the exact way assassins play out. It's not a bruiser thing. The reposition mechanic is there to enforce that playstyle. > > Nobody touched old Akali except true dedicated one tricks. > > Old Akali was boring and uninteractive for both sides, not to mention she was near worthless as an assassin. > > And what's the counterplay behind having 3 point and click dashes that makes escape impossible? At the very least new Akali can miss those dashes. _thank_ _**you**_
: Pyke is broken.
pyke thread #30547
: > [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Awn7ddhj,comment-id=000f00020000000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-22T03:03:27.422+0000) > > Not gonna lie bro, it feels like you live under a rock. I don't know how you've never heard of Destiny or Anthem, and the latter group is certainly not tiny, especially not Eve and FF14. Not to mention, Riot has the clout to make an MMO work. League is already a very grind-based game, and the overlap of players isn't complete, but it's enough to get it off the ground and get the word out. The game would, marketed correctly, find success, possibly enough to usurp other games of the genre if well made enough. Yet again, Riot is already doing what this thread title says: moving forward. The BR genre is forward. If they move to an MMO, that would be moving backward. It's also a ton easier to implement a new mode than to create an entirely new game (in the same way Fortnite's BR mode is a mod of Fortnite). I doubt Riot is going to spend maybe $30-50m over the next five years or so to create a game that won't have much appeal to people who don't play LoL, especially in a space that's saturated with WoW. It's kind of like the way Paragon (and now HotS, pretty much) couldn't compete in a space dominated by LoL.
Yeah, except here's the thing- it doesn't have to appeal to league fans only. MMO players like to try new things. WoW players especially are reportedly becoming disenfranchised with the platform again as of late, giving an opportunity to crack open the market a little. And as for your hypothesis that MMOs are 'moving backwards', well, I don't know a lot of other games that can generate that kind of consistent revenue stream, so...
: > [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Awn7ddhj,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2018-12-21T02:13:09.900+0000) > > They already don't give a damn, long as it keeps making money. The idea is that, perhaps, this would give us a way to enjoy Runeterra again. The fact that this original post is coming from a moderator... makes me think that's not the original intention. You're putting words in their mouth.
The mod's post explicitly stated that it would be an expanded method of enjoying Runeterra. This would, effectively, give us a way to enjoy Runeterra again, as it and the lore have almost nothing to do with the actual game anymore.
bunnynes (NA)
: Ok, I see. I missed where you said he is a support, as well as the fac that he is male. Sorry. Still, his auto-attack range is similar to an adc’s. That won’t make it too difficult to his someone like alkali, who needs to get in range to make use of her abilities.
Totally fair. It was a long post. Either way, though, I still don't see it being overtly broken, as he can't apply it willy-nilly. He has to make sure the first target he hits is the one he wants to keep track of, and that's not always easy in high-pressure situations.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Awn7ddhj,comment-id=000f000200000000,timestamp=2018-12-21T02:19:54.866+0000) > > WoW, Destiny, Anthem, Star Citizen, Eve, Path of Exile, Final Fantasy 14 Realm Reborn... Genre is hardly dead or out of developer line of sight. WoW is the single exception that makes creating an MMORPG these days a bad idea. I've never even heard of Destiny or Anthem, Star Citizen is a scam that will never come out, and Eve, PoE, FF14, etc. are tiny in comparison to WoW. That's to say nothing of the games that tried to compete with WoW when MMORPGs were actually a hot genre, like Wildstar, CoH, MH, and Trion's MMOs (Rift et al.). Know where those games are now? Dead, dead, dead, and maintenance mode, respectively. WoW has been developed by a very wealthy company for around the last 20 years, and any new entry into the space has to compete with that. Even something like STO, which is backed by an extremely solid IP, is small potatoes. Making and maintaining an MMORPG demands a vast and endless stream of time and money, or players will drift away and the game dies. A huge investment into a genre with such a huge barrier to entry is a poor business decision, and I really hope Riot doesn't divert manpower and other resources away from LoL to work on an ill-advised side project.
Not gonna lie bro, it feels like you live under a rock. I don't know how you've never heard of Destiny or Anthem, and the latter group is certainly not tiny, especially not Eve and FF14. Not to mention, Riot has the clout to make an MMO work. League is already a very grind-based game, and the overlap of players isn't complete, but it's enough to get it off the ground and get the word out. The game would, marketed correctly, find success, possibly enough to usurp other games of the genre if well made enough.
: > [{quoted}](name=whacker2000,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Awn7ddhj,comment-id=000f0002,timestamp=2018-12-21T01:51:06.675+0000) > > MMORPG is definitely not a dead genre. More games are coming out all the time for this genre and clearly you just haven't opened your eyes recently. MMO's in general are just insanely popular in general and will probably never fall out of popularity for a very long time as they are just so ideal for casual players. It's a dead genre. New games are coming out all the time, and then going into maintenance mode or shutting down. WoW has a monopoly on that genre, and there's basically no space for a game to take a significant part of that market, which is what would be needed to ensure funding for a project of that size. Making an MMO in 2018 is a terrible business decision.
WoW, Destiny, Anthem, Star Citizen, Eve, Path of Exile, Final Fantasy 14 Realm Reborn... Genre is hardly dead or out of developer line of sight.
: They have been branching off slowly, especially with the team up with Marvel for the comics, one step in the right direction and who knows maybe one day a league movie
I agree with everything but the idea of a movie because _jesus **christ**_ have you _seen_ video game movies?
: arnt mmos kinda a dead genre also what about a microtransaction shop what would be pay to win and what woudnt would the game be pay to win what items can u even put up there
1. MMOs are still huge and getting bigger, plenty of companies are producing them these days (Anthem, Destiny, Star Citizen, the litany of WoW expansions, et cetera) 2. The reason they're producing them is because they're cosmetic cash-cows. You main one character and see it _constantly_ while grinding. The cosmetic microtransactions are boundless in scope, meaning it wouldn't need to be pay-to-win. Few games are because the community has a long history of abandoning such games.
: Yeah, give them another reason to completely ignore the state of their original game.
They already don't give a damn, long as it keeps making money. The idea is that, perhaps, this would give us a way to enjoy Runeterra again.
: Riot, I think it's time to move on. Or should I say, move forward.
You want a territory control based faction MMO? Runeterra is the literal definition of god-tier option. I haven't the foggiest why Riot Game**_s_** is still the author of only one game when _the cash cow is sitting right there._
: I don't understand why the Boards are crying about League being banned in China.
+1 for Shapiro-tier fact-based annihlation. Honestly yeah, I had a negative reaction as well, as it was made to sound as if the review board had some actual clout- but even then, I didn't start spewing _racism_, just pointed out that hey, if China wanted the changes made, they've definitely got the power over Riot to make that happen. I really don't get why boards reacted how they did. It ain't like your average Chinese guy is somehow responsible for the game being changed.
: When playing Pyke, make sure to get most aggresive at lvl 6 with R
: Bethesda has fallen, and now Blizzard also has fallen
Gamers, in general, are impulsive, impatient, and unwilling to do what needs to be done to stop this shit from happening (I am not excluding myself entirely from this, as I have spent too much money on League to exonerate myself here). Want game companies to stop pulling this shit? _Stop funding them when they make shitty decisions like this._ In recent memory, we've only managed to do this one time, and that was Star Wars Battlefront 2. The backlash was so awful that EA's stock took a hit, which they responded to by not only making all the DLC and whatnot free in Star Wars BF2, but again this year in Battlefield 5 with Tides of War. Problem is, people are so unwilling to wait for gratification that they'll buy whatever trash gets thrown their way, which absolutely does not incentivize these mega-publishers to force their devs into improving product quality.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wtimjBLv,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-18T15:49:17.979+0000) > Also, not sure what school you went to, but at _mine_ I actually learned career-relevant skills, not the vernacular of league champion status. As a comeback this made actually no sense whatsoever. As the vernacular is not exclusive towards League as a whole. In terms of education and career, that is a weak argument because you have nothing to base it off of, and you are not equipped to make such an assumption compared to my assumption of your name. >Also, given your compete inability to form a coherent sentence (during to? Really?) I don't think _you've_ got the right to be throwing stones, either. I named my account in reference to something I enjoyed, sue me. There are a lot worse things I could be doing with my time than occasionally watching an anime I like. oh snap, a grammatical reference! Truly, I am wounded. > > So, fine. Evelynn is not meta. I concede that point. I did not see the winrate when I looked up the pick/ban rate. Doesn't help that I also saw a lot more of her when I was last playing regularly, but given that was over a month ago, I should've given that additional consideration. Meta essentially means they define the way the game is played. Viability simply refers to how well they perform in said meta.
1. It does, given your claim that I didn't or don't pay attention to school, thus explaing why I "didn't know the difference" between viable and meta. 2. Wounded enough to notice and reply to it. 3. I know what the terms mean. My conclusion was based on inaccurate data, which I stated. If she had a WR >50.5%, I would still call her meta, even though she's not _the very highest_ in pick or ban percentage. Not to mention, you might be the most pompous asshole I've had the misfortune of running into on here. Not only did you start the fight, but _you still had to get the last word in_ even after I conceded the actual point just to get away from you. I'd much rather be deemed a weaboo than an insufferable twit the likes of you. This will be my last reply in this thread. I suggest you go try to bait someone more interested.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wtimjBLv,comment-id=000300000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-18T00:08:22.481+0000) > > I was being obtuse because you were acting like a dumbass. Someone who names themselves after an anime character during to a lack of creativity should not be throwing stones at someone. > She's 14th of 50 champions in terms of pick rate in jungle and 8th in terms of ban rate. Hardly broken or overpowered, perhaps, but still plenty viable; thus, a meta champion. Such a misleading statement. Bring up their ranking relative to others is it accurate, and why did you ignore win rate? Champion.gg for.plat + Has her 28th win rate or 49.66 percent. Pick rate of 3.36 at 14th place. Ban rate of 1.36. She isn't even a top 10 jungler win rate wise, and her pick rate and bankrate are rather low. Q Who is above her? Lee, Khan, kayne, camille, graves, yin, xin and jax for the top 8 picks. All of them except Lee and camille have a better win rate, but the former makes up 17% of the pick rate and the latter is 6%. Compated to 3.36. Yeah, very meta. So meta jax is 100% or so more likely to eat a ban with a significantly better win rate. So meta that Lee sin remains the most popular. She isn't meta, she is just viable, and those two are exclusive terms. You would know this if you paid attention to school instead of being a weeaboo.
First off, you either recognized the character name or Googled it- not to mention, it does have a slight modification. Yeah, not exactly a fucking glorious bastion of creativity, but hey, neither is "Bears Don't Care". Also, not sure what school you went to, but at _mine_ I actually learned career-relevant skills, not the vernacular of league champion status. Also, given your complete inability to form a coherent sentence (during to? Really?) I don't think _you've_ got the right to be throwing stones, either. I named my account in reference to something I enjoyed, sue me. There are a lot worse things I could be doing with my time than occasionally watching an anime I like. So, fine. Evelynn is not meta. I concede that point. I did not see the winrate when I looked up the pick/ban rate. Doesn't help that I also saw a lot more of her when I was last playing regularly, but given that was over a month ago, I should've given that additional consideration.
: No mention of riven udyr xin or rengar... Both classes are broken but their mains refuse to admit it
Udyr and Riven are no better than usual, and Rengar is an assassin.
Spotty (NA)
: this isnt league related
> [{quoted}](name=Spotty,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8A8co2cH,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-18T00:15:58.824+0000) > > this isnt league related have you considered, y'know, _not_ being a dick?
: > [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wtimjBLv,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-17T19:25:06.069+0000) > > so you're saying she's meta Are you trolling or are you naturally so obtuse that a discussion is entirely pointless with you? She is so meta, she totally is pick or ban. Oh wait.
I was being obtuse because you were acting like a dumbass. She's 14th of 50 champions in terms of pick rate in jungle and 8th in terms of ban rate. Hardly broken or overpowered, perhaps, but still plenty viable; thus, a meta champion.
Terozu (NA)
: Ummm, no, Blue is the anime go to, hence the trope name, "You gotta have blue hair." People draw Veigar with White hair because so far the only yordles to have 'hair' are Heimer, Poppy and Tristana, Heimer has orange hair, Poppy and Trist's hair is white.
Non-standard is the weeb go-to. Long as it's protag hair, it counts.
Terozu (NA)
: What color is Veigar's fur?
: **Alt**ernatively, **F4.** That was bad I'm sorry.
> [{quoted}](name=Warlord Rhinark,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XLrW4Aia,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-17T08:00:55.804+0000) > > **Alt**ernatively, **F4.** > > That was bad I'm sorry. that was bad and you should feel bad. ..._and you have my upvote_
: > [{quoted}](name=Ainz Ooal Gainz,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=wtimjBLv,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-16T23:30:00.593+0000) > > gonna have to go with a strong disagree on that one, Ekko and Zed are less common but Evelynn is like _turbo_-meta She really isn't. Eve does well only because people play stupidly.
: Its generally not your junglers fault
15th rehash of this thread this week. We get it. Junglers are not at fault for everything. Making this same tired post _for the thousandth time_ because you just got out of a string of toxic games wherein you were flamed while jungling, is not going to fix the issue.
Show more

Ainz Ooal Gainz

Level 74 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion