: Aatrox’s lifesteal, not his revive, is what gives him identity.
> Oldtrox’s revive was terrible. You’d have to rack up hits to activate his revive for a short amount of time, and even then, most of the time you would just sit there and die 2 seconds later. Before the minirework, yes. After it? No, Old Aatrox was good.
: Apparently some of that stuff like some of the true dmg is used as balancing levers to allow her to function as expected, but weakening her late game a bit to strengthen her early game a bit doesn't sound like a bad idea right off bat.
Kayle used to be a 3-4 item champion, not all 5. I'd rather go back to that because right now 1-2 items is unbearable when it used to be pretty alright.
: Could green wards be re added to the game?
: Yea promoting toxic behavior like that by camping...he's not a hero. He helped ruin your enemy teammates game and if it was ranked, cost them LP. Not a fair game. Edit: I am appalled at how many downvotes here, and this speaks to me that a lot of people actually support this type of gameplay. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Promoting toxic behavior such as playing a ranged top laner with a poke keystone is also bad.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Bone Dad,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-11T04:02:41.894+0000) > > Unless it's riven. Nerfed recently and her win rate is below average except at the highest elos Edit: You don't have to believe but it true, ten bucks most of the people who are downvoting me are the low elo players and those silver and below players I'm talking about, guess what, at your elos, Riven has a 43% win rate https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build/?rank=iron 45% at bronze https://u.gg/lol/champions/riven/build/?rank=bronze and 48% at Silver which is below the average and where most of the players who complain about her play.
> Nerfed recently and her win rate is below average except at the highest elos good thing competitive games are balanced around high elos
: Yep. Still waiting on Jinxylord to stop bouncing on TFT's dick and get to fixing Kayle.
Please just revert her E, make her passive not give attack speed, and take away her true damage on passive level 16 for some early game stats.
l MrD l (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=SithesisLord,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ThssZX5E,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-11T01:14:14.950+0000) > > Yep. > > Still waiting on Jinxylord to stop bouncing on TFT's dick and get to fixing Kayle. whats wrong with kayle? Ive been trying korean build on her with muramana and its good?
the fact you're forced into using kleptomancy and her early game is unplayable as shit but hey, she's strong late game xddddd (Seriously, the late game meme isn't cool design.)
Yets4240 (NA)
: If you engage in bad faith, expect the same response, or a response telling you that you and your posts are not welcome.
I didn't engage in bad faith. I stated a fact about an item you had wrong, and you called me a troll.
Yets4240 (NA)
: GTFO of here troll.
Thank you for your lack of civilized discussion and lack of williness to debate the topic at hand. It really makes my job easier whenever I need to call people who disagree with me willfully ignorant of facts since all I said was a fact, but I got insulted rather than someone trying to fact check me.
Yets4240 (NA)
: 40% magic pen, with 70 AP is somehow 20x more impactful than 35% armor pen with 45AD (equivalent to between 75 AP, btw), or 25% armor pen, 40% reduced healing, regen, lifesteal, spellvamp, and omnivamp, and 45 AD (equivalent to between 75-80AP, btw)? In what fucking world? From the gold efficiency alone, we get a void staff that is 57.45% gold efficient before its passive, which is worth 72g, per 10 MR of the target, breaking even against targets with over 90 magic resist. A number that requires at least one MR item purchase to obtain for every champion in the game. Even against a 300MR, magic resist stacking tank, its only worth an extra 864g, and will remove 120 MR. For LDR we have more gold worth of AD, but a slightly higher cost making the item a similar 57% efficacy without its passive, but wait, people tend to have MUCH higher armor values, and armor costs 11.11% more per point of it than magic resist, making armor pen already 1/9th more cost effective per point than MR. LDR's passive is worth 70 gold per 10 armor, even at 35% armor pen (1/8th less pen, but each point penetrated is worth 1/9th more) and as a result, LDR is cost effective against targets with only 88 armor a stat that EVERY tank, and juggernaut gets beyond purely from their base stats alone Do you see the fucking problem? A % armor pen item is already cost effective EVEN IF YOUR TARGETS GET NO ADDITIONAL ARMOR FROM ANY-FUCKING-WHERE, BE IT RUNES, ITEMS, THEIR ABILITIES, OR ALLIES BUFFS The same CANNOT BE SAID FOR ANY OTHER PEN ITEMS IN THE ENTIRE GAME Against a lategame armor stacking tank, who has between 400-450 armor, LDR removes an astounding 140-157.5 armor, worth a total of 2,800-3150g, WHICH IS AS MUCH OR MORE THAN THE COST OF THE ENTIRE FUCKING ITEM BUT WAIT! Champions like Malphite and Rammus, actually have %increased armor steroids, and I have seen a Rammus in DBC legitimately get between 800-900 armor at full build (DBC increases armor by 100%, so 400-450 armor = 800-900) at which point that poor son of a bitch is losing between ***5,600-6300 MOTHERFUCKING GOLD WORTH OF ARMOR, WHICH IS WELL OVER FUCKING DOUBLE THE COST OF LDR TO BEGIN WITH, BEFORE FACTORING IN THE EXTRA 45 FUCKING RAW AD IT GIVES, WORTH AN ADDITIONAL OVER 1,500G. NAME TO ME ONE FUCKING OTHER ITEM THAT CAN BE WORTH 7,900G BY ITS SELF*** And here, you have the utter gall to lie straight to everyone's face about a topic you clearly know NOTHING AT FUCKING ALL ABOUT when there is easily accessible information available, where other people such as myself have already done all the maths for you.
yes void staff is better because mage items are better than AD items plus one of them is massive pen for a burst class, which means a lot more
: Aftershock has always been a problem period. It not just mages that abuse it. Have you ever played against an amummu, pyke, or sej that takes after shock? Aftershock is one of the worst designed runes imo. I would rather have unneeded courage of the colossus back then have aftershock.
I don't have an issue if tanks take it. Reduce the flat resists by a ton. Make it mostly % to bonus resists.
: Aftershock + Lux Support is Still the Core Problem
Yes yes yes yes yes Aftershock on non-tank champions has always been a problem. Mages are also broken by never running out of mana while having strong items, but this is just as bad of an issue.
: Unpopular opinion: yes healing is too good right now, but so is access to practically unlimited mana
Ratpie (NA)
: Bans are simply a bandaid to the real problem. They don't fix crap. There are two fixes that would solve either problem. Just unlock all champs in ARAM or make some balances for ARAM only, which Rito did dabble at. Obviously they were successful with the first go around, because no champ has 70% win rates in ARAM anymore. Currently there is only one that is even above 60%. There used to be three all near 70% (Sona, Ziggs, Sion). I think they should just keep small tweaking until more champs are under control and then there is no point to ARAM accounts, unless it is only based on personal preferences of who you want to play. I think I have only 3 champs left to get, so no, I am not in support of ARAM accounts, but there are better fixes than killing ARAM with bans. Keep ARAM random (the rerolls are already bad enough)!
: Remider: We still want bans in ARAM back
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: PUT SHIELDBREAK ON RENEKTON E INSTEAD OF W
If you get rid of his armor shred, won't that hurt his ability to damage tanks? It's not like all tanks have shields.
: From what I've read, her kit is good (read: not removed and replaced by another, because it's basically the same playstyle) it's just her extreme power curve that makes her unfun to play, I don't see any real issues with the mechanic of her kits. Just a simple number changes would be enough to make her feel like an actual champion I could be wrong though
Her kit is not the same playstyle. I would rather have the old E than the new Klepto abuse E.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: Kayle's "unique" laning was never unique at all. You already have Nidalee, Elise, Jayce and Gnar who can change between melee/range forms. Kayle just had an ability to do that and she was mostly useless unless it was active. Her melee form did not get any benefits which meant you still had to not engage or even get close to minions if the enemy could have easily retaliated. That being said, Riot could buff Kayle in terms of specific target healing. The one who she target heals gets the full benefit of her previous healing value while the secondary target gets this heal value, since the ability's flat CD and mana cost per level remained the same. This preserves her solo lane sustain while also buffing her supporting capability (i actually on occasion do play support Kayle). Old Kayle also had a degenerating playstyle. You only needed to hit level 6 + Guinsoo's + Lethal Tempo to get yourself going on a warpath. Old Kayle had her charms and for being unchanged for a long period of years, people have simply gotten used to her bad kit and played around it. She wasn't fun in any sense of the word, she was niche and she still had the big strength of taking only 1-3 seconds in dropping her targets if they had no hard CC to stop her. But i agree that the current Kayle also has a big drawback of needing too long to come online (level 11+). Without her range, she has retained her major weakness and can't even remain long in a fight to fight back besides using her abilities, not ranged attacks. Riot should definitely leave short windows of her melee form like she previously had and smooth out her power curve. I also don't think it's pretty fun just getting all the passive bonuses from her kit + items and auto-ing people to death in 1-3 seconds flat in the late game. I'm fine with her ultimate. I don't think that her invulnerability spell that can could've only be stopped by hard CC (previously) without disabling her AAs, had any merit in being her "i cannot lose" button. I think this iteration (with an actual AP ratio), is way better than her pure utility one before.
> Kayle's "unique" laning was never unique at all. You already have Nidalee, Elise, Jayce and Gnar who can change between melee/range forms. Kayle just had an ability to do that and she was mostly useless unless it was active. Her melee form did not get any benefits which meant you still had to not engage or even get close to minions if the enemy could have easily retaliated. Nidalee and Elise don't lane, so the comparison is stupid. They're also mages, which play completely differently from Kayle's auto attack heavy style. Jayce can choose between being ranged and melee rather than being ranged for a duration. Jayce is also an ad caster (basically a mage), which plays completely differently from Kayle. Gnar is permanently ranged with his passive transforming him into a melee champion, with more CC and health. Again, Gnar plays completely differently than Kayle. Her melee 'form' isn't supposed to have benefits. It's a drawback. > That being said, Riot could buff Kayle in terms of specific target healing. The one who she target heals gets the full benefit of her previous healing value while the secondary target gets this heal value, since the ability's flat CD and mana cost per level remained the same. This preserves her solo lane sustain while also buffing her supporting capability (i actually on occasion do play support Kayle). Kayle hasn't been viable support in over 6 seasons. Her heal shouldn't have a second target because that basically removes the choice aspect between healing yourself or others. You'd always get both. > Old Kayle also had a degenerating playstyle. You only needed to hit level 6 + Guinsoo's + Lethal Tempo to get yourself going on a warpath. Old Kayle had her charms and for being unchanged for a long period of years, people have simply gotten used to her bad kit and played around it. She wasn't fun in any sense of the word, she was niche and she still had the big strength of taking only 1-3 seconds in dropping her targets if they had no hard CC to stop her. Kayle would need to buy Berserker boots and Nashor's before getting Rageblade, which is 4200 gold on top of Rageblade's cost. She'd be well past level 6 at that point. Most Kayles did not take Lethal Tempo. This isn't even broken levels of power either, plus trying to argue if it did or not would ignore the fact **laning phase does in fact exist.** Kayle is best at 4 items, not 2. You also didn't really explain how her playstyle was degenerate. You stated your opinions that she had a bad kit, wasn't fun, was niche. The only thing you said was that she can melt targets if no one CCs her, which is a statement that applies to every ranged auto attacker.
D357R0Y3R (EUW)
: Why isn't the design team being held responsible for this game's state?
I'm a Kayle main, and I think the rework is total shit. Her build got fucked up because they gave her attack speed. Her playstyle has degenerated to Klepto abuse. Her unique laning got removed by removing her old E. Her healing is fucking shit now because it isn't single target anymore. Please fix my champion.
: Hey guys if you think balance today is bad, look at this
So because the balance team sucked in the past when the game was first starting, we shouldn't complain about bad balance now? #What kind of twisted logic is that? It's still bad balanced and should be fixed.
: Please think a bit more carefully <.< Assassins can start with {{item:1036}} +3 potions or refillable, this means they just need to farm up 750 gold before they can recall and get {{item:3134}} . Once they have that they farm pretty quickly (faster than all but a few mages at the time) and most importantly, absolutely demolish any mage without armor in a single rotation+ignite. Meanwhile mage has to get 1300 gold to get lost chapter just to have mana........which still means they die in a single rotation or barely survive.
if you're losing early lane as a ranged character then you deserve to lose
: "Better waveclear" Perhaps it might have been possible but for like 8-9 mages out of 10 there is this little problem of not having any mana before {{item:3802}} is bought if you forcefully wavecelear. But if you get {{item:3802}} then you wont have {{item:3191}} or {{item:3047}} . Having the movespeed of a snail also does not help. Even worse, if zed leaves you cant follow him because he wins a 1v1 if both are full.
If you're losing lane with lost chapter, the best fucking item in the game, then you deserve to lose.
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Iy9q3Oyd,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-18T19:35:59.101+0000) > > Malphite doesn't have clear counterplay. He spams targetted poke and uses CC on you if you try to interact with him. Few things. If it wasnt clear. hes Melee. So you can pick a champion thats ranged like vlad, Jayce ect. You can beat his targeted poke with yours. Malphite doesn't have sustain and if isnt building mana, hes gonna run out of oom very quickly. So, you can just shove wave as he cant manage the wave very well. Forcing him to farm under turret, and you can freely roam. his ult is very dodgeable with good reaction time(and Ping) . so again Vlad pool. or just anyones flash(be careful about this as flash is 5 min, and his ult is about 120 seconds?)
ah yes ranged top laners that make top laners want to quit the game much counterplay smiley face
AmazoX (EUW)
: If NB3 goes unpunished then your rules mean nothing, it only means you play favorites.
> No player is ever going to want to play with Streamers like NB3 if he is allowed to do what he did to Nubrac. meanwhile high elo praises NB3 for getting a troll banned, lol
: If that enemy {{champion:238}} gets a good early roam because one´s team goofed then rushing zhonya is pretty much mandatory.
you can early roam too and you have more lane pressure with better waveclear and range
: I disagree. Almost every time I see {{champion:54}} lose, and they become a boring lane. Even if you win, or even if he has clear counterplay. hes just not that fun to play against. {{champion:157}} a well hated champion where hes completely trash, loses games, and just has one toxic ability that just make it completely unfun to play agsinst. But hey. if the Wall is down, there is a window of Counterplay. 24 second CD, thats pretty fair. {{champion:1}} a forgotten champion thats also pretty low in winrates. where she has a you die now button with flash tibbers. or a champion i just despise {{champion:34}} I hate playing against her. Shes not fun. however shes fair. Simply some champs isnt that fun. even if they're bad or even fair. You can even get other games in the mix, Bullet hell games, darkest dungeon(which is just RNG sim) and maybe the darksouls games. They're pretty unfair. BUT they're still fun. A champions can still be impossible to win against Like some DoomBots. But they are still fun to play against. Now I cant say what champions are fun to play against. as fun is different from people to people. Or what champ you play against what. But I can give an example, I find it fun to play as {{champion:27}} against {{champion:203}} and try to toss her out of her own ult.
Malphite doesn't have clear counterplay. He spams targetted poke and uses CC on you if you try to interact with him.
: Buying some flat resistance has always been how you counter flat pen. Goes for lethality, goes for magic pen. If a mage sees you grabbing flat pen as a assassin or diver they wont rush a {{item:3285}}, they´ll scramble to get {{item:3157}} to avoid being oneshot.
If a mage rushes Hourglass, then they're not playing correctly.
Trias000 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pXubEn2q,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:48:56.589+0000) > > the ones that outline intentional feeding and trolling? like hello? pay attention xd He had the same score as NB3. If he got banned for "feeding", then NB3 should have too. > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pXubEn2q,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T06:51:04.474+0000) > > Is it wrong to report lawbreakers to the police? It is wrong to have a friend in police who will arrest anyone you ask them to. Riot Zephyr should be fired for that. https://youtu.be/T2LC1UQX7QI?t=80
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pXubEn2q,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2019-06-18T11:55:04.205+0000) > > He had the same score as NB3. If he got banned for "feeding", then NB3 should have too. He trolled in multiple games. > It is wrong to have a friend in police who will arrest anyone you ask them to. Riot Zephyr should be fired for that. > https://youtu.be/T2LC1UQX7QI?t=80 There's nothing wrong with reporting a player who broke the rules to a Rioter.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=006800010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:38:34.700+0000) > > AFK players tend to not die. Do you even know what you are saying? I feel like you didn't watch the VODs. Teemo and Neeko were the only ones that didn't AFK. Sivir and Kha'Zix (NB3) afked at around 11 minutes. Irelia shortly after. Only Teemo and Neeko kept playing. For example, Teemo tried to defend the bot turret, even though he was alone there. *** > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=006800010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:38:34.700+0000) > > The team decided to open mid because the Teemo made the game an autoloss in 2 lanes. Teemo got first blood with Irelia. Mid as **far** from lost. Bot wasn't lost either. The proof of the cookie is how long the bot turret stayed up. I've played games where my turrets were destroyed sooner and the game wasn't "autoloss" either. The team decided to open mid because NB3 rallied them up to do just that. *** > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=006800010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:38:34.700+0000) > > The dude has been reporting in more games than just that one. You've no proof for that. You're just repeating what you've read somewhere else. You should learn to think by yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0068000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-18T01:38:02.581+0000) > > Do you even know what you are saying? I feel like you didn't watch the VODs. > Teemo and Neeko were the only ones that didn't AFK. Sivir and Kha'Zix (NB3) afked at around 11 minutes. Irelia shortly after. Only Teemo and Neeko kept playing. For example, Teemo tried to defend the bot turret, even though he was alone there. > Being AFK mid and soaking XP is being AFK... > > Teemo got first blood with Irelia. Mid as **far** from lost. Bot wasn't lost either. The proof of the cookie is how long the bot turret stayed up. I've played games where my turrets were destroyed sooner and the game wasn't "autoloss" either. > > The team decided to open mid because NB3 rallied them up to do just that. > Still his teammates' decision and they decided to open. > > You've no proof for that. You're just repeating what you've read somewhere else. > You should learn to think by yourself. Multiple high elo players have stated they know Numrac is a troll. Therefore, it is safe to assume he's been reported in other games or at least trolled in other games to have such a reputation.
afmghost (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pXubEn2q,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:39:49.590+0000) > > Because streamers don't have the power to ban players. A streamer reported someone who **broke the rules** and Riot decided it was time to ban that person. Before I quit, two players afked my rank critical match. I reported, nothing happened. Nubrac played mid support teemo while dickhead and his friends afked. Riot went to DEFCON 1 and banned Nubrac
> [{quoted}](name=afmghost,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pXubEn2q,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-06-18T01:30:07.682+0000) > > Before I quit, two players afked my rank critical match. I reported, nothing happened. > Nubrac played mid support teemo while dickhead and his friends afked. Riot went to DEFCON 1 and banned Nubrac Is it wrong to report lawbreakers to the police? Blame the police for not taking your case, not the person who reported the crime.
: Not like your opponent would actually rush {{item:3135}} so that ought to be fine :P And if they get sorc boots+morello then you grab a {{item:1033}} to mostly negate that and carry on, if you know you are laning against them you can even get some MR from your runes.
no mages will just get a more effective item: Luden's Echo. except I didn't negate Morello. It still gives AP and HP dude. And also forcing a 450 tax is what would make them good.
potchiker (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pXubEn2q,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:39:49.590+0000) > > Because streamers don't have the power to ban players. A streamer reported someone who **broke the rules** and Riot decided it was time to ban that person. wich rule?
> [{quoted}](name=potchiker,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pXubEn2q,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-06-17T20:33:24.198+0000) > > wich rule? the ones that outline intentional feeding and trolling? like hello? pay attention xd
: > [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=000000070001000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T05:05:10.952+0000) > > Using your logic why are you assuming Riot's claims are factual? > > We do, however, have reasons to believe these claims are not true as I've pointed out many times now. Ok, so police investigation is faulty now? No, you haven't given any reason that they are not true because you have no evidence. > Lol it's testimony that NB3 has said this interaction happened and he paraphrased what was said in the screen shot. I'm going to go out on a limb here(I know it's crazy) and say this interaction probably happened and the screen shot is legitimate. > Trolling is very subjective. What rule is Nubrac breaking? Intentionally feeding. > To me this is much more definitive proof than a Tweet that CoreJJ(a former world champion; a high elo support) accepts the possibility it is a valid strategy and tested it out for himself. OR HE'S JUST JOKING AROUND OR TRYING IT OUT TO TEST IT'S VALIDITY. Regardless, you're trying to argue based on what you assume was his reason for doing it. Your assumption isn't valid evidence. What CoreJJ says would be valid evidence. > Why are you bringing up the timeline of when it happened as its irrelevant to the conversation? Because it shows that CoreJJ's actions are not in conflict with DL's tweet. > That's your interpretation of a couple generalized tweets. Do those 4 people speak for the entire "high elo" community? Clearly they don't speak for CoreJJ. Can you find tweets of high elo players supporting Nubrac?
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=00000007000100000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T18:12:55.530+0000) > > If I was the police and you were the judge/jury/executioner we wouldn't be able to bring a case against anyone for anything because of the way you discredit any evidence presented. You don't have evidence. > Some examples: > Police: Murderer confesses to killing 20 people. Here's his statement in writing. > > You: THAT'S NOT EVIDENCE! Anyone can say anything. Next case. > > Police: Here's the murder weapon he told us where we could find it. > > You: That murder weapon could have been planted. > > Police: We also found the some of the victims fingers in his apartment freezer as trophies...he admitted this as well. > > You: Some? So some were missing too? That's pretty fishy...obviously planted by the real killer or the police. Geez, where's the evidence?! Except your case only has NB3 admitting to something. No court would convict a murder on only an admission of guilt! > When and where did he do this? In his game with NB3. In other games he was reported in. > > Yes, I'm starting to get it, nothing is valid evidence...but only when it pertains to something you disagree with. There is literally no concrete evidence. Do you know what evidence is? > I never said it was in conflict with DL's tweet. You did. Saying a teammate of a player did something while on his team would be in conflict with his tweet. Why play the semantics game? > I'm saying IMO CoreJJ's(playing the pick regardless of his reasons) actions speak louder than DL generalized words in a tweet. EXCEPT YOU CANNOT DEFINE WHAT COREJJ'S ACTIONS MEAN! > Refer to above YOU HAVE NO DIRECT EVIDENCE OF PEOPLE SUPPORTING NUMRAC
: > [{quoted}](name=FiveAneurysms,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GuAdjnLO,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-17T16:05:24.326+0000) > > Karma gauntlet top currently dominating, lux aftershock bot currently dominating WITH morgana, most mages go mid and dominate vs anything no yasuo zed talon. > > bRuIsErs bROkEN HP items, no resistance darius 0/12, catches ashes with E, proceeds to one shot her. Mages needs item to do that, Bruisers don't their own strength is innate meaning that they don't need items to do what they do now.
why is ashe in range of darius? ashe can kite darius. also darius would be dead by now anyways
: {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3071}} . Should we call all AD assassins OP too? Along with the marksmen and divers&juggernauts who can build both {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} ? If having a lot of penetration in your build was all it took to be OP then the list would be near endless. And infact AD would be stronger because they have access to both {{item:3071}} {{item:3036}} while mages "only" have {{item:3135}} . There is also no armor equivalent of {{item:3194}} .
if you rush adaptive helm, you have no damage
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GuAdjnLO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-17T14:04:49.029+0000) > > I mean, Protobelt is strong while being really cheap so idk. > > Also he said there should be similar dmg tank items({{item:3068}} {{item:3025}} {{item:3075}}) for mr as well, which sounds reasonable. Protobelt falls off soo hard late game, its only an early game item.
: > [{quoted}](name=Luminiferous Cat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GuAdjnLO,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:12:20.393+0000) > > Malphites problem isn’t his items. Malphite problem is his items, he used to be seen in competitive plays and was a pretty popular pick too. There are champions who have never been on the competitive scenes before why would malphite be the problem?
Malphite has a degenerate kit that shouldn't ever be viable. He has NO INTERACTION with opponents.
: > [{quoted}](name=Moody P,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=GuAdjnLO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-17T15:14:33.966+0000) > > Mages: dominant in 3 lanes. Maybe he has a point. Bruiser dominant in 3 lanes too, Top Mid Jungle and maybe ADC times to times. Camille can jungle, go mid, go top same goes to riven.
Bruisers aren't played as ADC, ever. Last time they were people realized mages did it better. And even then, bruisers aren't played as ADC right now.
: i see it as the opposite i love when i stack armor and get melted by enemy zed/adc's anyway
: Hashinshin is also an idiot who thinks the only class that should be playable in this game is bruisers sooo
substantiated claims once again showing how smart the boards are by upvoting it
: Hashinshin: MR items are weak, Armor items are too strong
40% magic pen Void Staff 18 magic pen Sorc Boots yes MR is fucking garbage
: The whole NB3 situation thing shows Riot's relationship to streamers is really F-ed up.
Because streamers don't have the power to ban players. A streamer reported someone who **broke the rules** and Riot decided it was time to ban that person.
Destaice (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0068000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T16:40:21.301+0000) > > "Guys I'm not trolling. See, I'm trying to win by fucking around and hurting the performance of my team." He wasn't fucking around or hurting the performance of his team. Those are the typical assumptions of a toxic player who gets mad and intentionally throws games when they see somebody pick off meta.
> [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00680001000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-17T14:17:19.095+0000) > > He wasn't fucking around or hurting the performance of his team. Those are the typical assumptions of a toxic player who gets mad and intentionally throws games when they see somebody pick off meta. He was, and everyone who has to play with him says he does.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=0068000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-16T16:40:21.301+0000) > > "Guys I'm not trolling. See, I'm trying to win by fucking around and hurting the performance of my team." He had 50% kill participation and 15% of total deaths: [Match history](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3062531855/41863402?tab=stats). The first turret was destroyed at 11 minutes and that's when Sivir decided to AFK in base, alongside other team mates. Teemo didn't sabotage that game. NB3 did. Would he stayed quiet, everyone else would probably keep playing without saying a word. *** I'm talking about that game in particular. That game can't be the reason why he got suspended.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=PQXy7f7m,comment-id=00680001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T07:42:15.713+0000) > > He had 50% kill participation and 15% of total deaths: [Match history](https://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/3062531855/41863402?tab=stats). > The first turret was destroyed at 11 minutes and that's when Sivir decided to AFK in base, alongside other team mates. > > Teemo didn't sabotage that game. NB3 did. Would he stayed quiet, everyone else would probably keep playing without saying a word. > *** > I'm talking about that game in particular. That game can't be the reason why he got suspended. AFK players tend to not die. The team decided to open mid because the Teemo made the game an autoloss in 2 lanes. The dude has been reporting in more games than just that one.
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=00000007000100000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T03:57:42.145+0000) > > Oh my god do I need to spell it out for you?! > > #In most games he trolled on Teemo, a high elo streamer was in that game. That is Riot's claim and their own claim. They DID NOT say he trolled in every game he had a high elo stream in. Using your logic why are you assuming Riot's claims are factual? We do, however, have reasons to believe these claims are not true as I've pointed out many times now. > > Multiple people testify to the fact that Numrac trolls people. How Numrac acts on stream shows he's trolling. > > Since when was NB3's word factual? If I say I robbed a bank, but there's no proof I did, then I haven't robbed a bank. NB3 can say he's the king of fucking England, but he's not the king of England. Similarly, he can say he talked to Zephyr, but you can't prove it. > Lol it's testimony that NB3 has said this interaction happened and he paraphrased what was said in the screen shot. I'm going to go out on a limb here(I know it's crazy) and say this interaction probably happened and the screen shot is legitimate. > Also, you conveniently didn't mention the idea that there's nothing wrong with talking to a Rioter about someone trolling. You should report people who break the rules to the authorities. > Trolling is very subjective. What rule is Nubrac breaking? > CoreJJ has nothing to do with this. You said "Yesterday", meaning CoreJJ did this after this incident with NB3, so it's fucking irrelevant to what Doublelift (because DL said what he said before CoreJJ played Teemo). > To me this is much more definitive proof than a Tweet that CoreJJ(a former world champion; a high elo support) accepts the possibility it is a valid strategy and tested it out for himself. Why are you bringing up the timeline of when it happened as its irrelevant to the conversation? > Generalized tweet or not, the high elo community sees what Numrac did as wrong. That's your interpretation of a couple generalized tweets. Do those 4 people speak for the entire "high elo" community? Clearly they don't speak for CoreJJ.
> [{quoted}](name=C9 Aphrolift,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=t1cqgd1b,comment-id=000000070001000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-17T05:05:10.952+0000) > > Using your logic why are you assuming Riot's claims are factual? > > We do, however, have reasons to believe these claims are not true as I've pointed out many times now. Ok, so police investigation is faulty now? No, you haven't given any reason that they are not true because you have no evidence. > Lol it's testimony that NB3 has said this interaction happened and he paraphrased what was said in the screen shot. I'm going to go out on a limb here(I know it's crazy) and say this interaction probably happened and the screen shot is legitimate. > Trolling is very subjective. What rule is Nubrac breaking? Intentionally feeding. > To me this is much more definitive proof than a Tweet that CoreJJ(a former world champion; a high elo support) accepts the possibility it is a valid strategy and tested it out for himself. OR HE'S JUST JOKING AROUND OR TRYING IT OUT TO TEST IT'S VALIDITY. Regardless, you're trying to argue based on what you assume was his reason for doing it. Your assumption isn't valid evidence. What CoreJJ says would be valid evidence. > Why are you bringing up the timeline of when it happened as its irrelevant to the conversation? Because it shows that CoreJJ's actions are not in conflict with DL's tweet. > That's your interpretation of a couple generalized tweets. Do those 4 people speak for the entire "high elo" community? Clearly they don't speak for CoreJJ. Can you find tweets of high elo players supporting Nubrac?
Lo4ding (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-06-17T03:58:24.655+0000) > > "Unapologetic" > > What? Should he be sorry that he got someone who was TROLLING banned? As much as you would like. "Trolling" is not banable. Griefing, inting and other behaviours that indicates that you are throwing games or trying to intentionaly loose a game for any reason is bannable. Playing something in strange way is just way to play a game and you need to suck it up. Its not a long time ago when playing taric+sona bot would be considered trolling. No-CS support top? Trolling. Ezreal in jungle? Trolling. Playing lulu mid to support your hypercarry jungle? few seasons back that would be trolling. Difference between trolling and good strat is popularity. The moment you ban people who tries new things and making inovations in playstyle. That moment the game is destined to fall.
> [{quoted}](name=Lo4ding,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ZGk4yrnd,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2019-06-17T06:13:01.084+0000) > > As much as you would like. "Trolling" is not banable. Griefing, inting and other behaviours that indicates that you are throwing games or trying to intentionaly loose a game for any reason is bannable. Playing something in strange way is just way to play a game and you need to suck it up. > > Its not a long time ago when playing taric+sona bot would be considered trolling. No-CS support top? Trolling. Ezreal in jungle? Trolling. Playing lulu mid to support your hypercarry jungle? few seasons back that would be trolling. > > Difference between trolling and good strat is popularity. The moment you ban people who tries new things and making inovations in playstyle. That moment the game is destined to fall. is that why he was intentionally trying to piss people off and you could tell because what he was doing on stream?
: Here's the thing, a lot of people are accusing Nubrac of trolling/stealing cs/inting But that's not what he did, he just played a strat where his mid didn't consent to him roaming there I don't think people are defending him as much as they're setting facts straight
Everyone in fucking high elo says the guy is a troll. Can you put your glasses on because it's really easy to see through the dude trolling?
: Nubrac and NB3 are both wrong and right
Nubrac didn't play an "off meta" strategy. He trolled. Everyone in high elo says he did, but somehow the boards who have never played with the dude come to his defense.
: [I'm with Pika, just a polite response from someone who doesn't know what's going on.](https://i.imgur.com/YEwGir7l.png) "I have been at E3, so I no clue what is going on as I've fallen behind in my work, Nubrac does ring a bell though. Sorry that you had a bad experience, will be sure to look into the matter tonight."
> [{quoted}](name=Glaricion,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=jROkgjKJ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-16T06:12:16.306+0000) > > [I'm with Pika, just a polite response from someone who doesn't know what's going on.](https://i.imgur.com/YEwGir7l.png) > > "I have been at E3, so I no clue what is going on as I've fallen behind in my work, Nubrac does ring a bell though. Sorry that you had a bad experience, will be sure to look into the matter tonight." photoshopped image
: This makes me very uncomfortable Riot...
The image could be photoshopped considering the timestamp is Wednesday when the Numrac incident was Thursday. Also, there's nothing with reporting people who troll in games to Rioters. No different than reporting someone robbing a bank to the police.
Show more

AirKingNeo

Level 136 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion