: Whats the best skin you got from a chest?
Rioter Comments
: forgive me but i am both stupid and live under a rock could someone pls explain net neutrality to me?
> [{quoted}](name=I Main Swain,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXOOqK9c,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-10-20T02:49:02.432+0000) > > forgive me but i am both stupid and live under a rock could someone pls explain net neutrality to me? The internet is treated as a utility like water so companies can't charge you extra for certain services. For example, netflix and youtube are treated as the same thing on the internet so companies can't charge you differently for each service. I guess a crude example would be: With net neutrality: Netflix + Youtube = 10 dollars Without net neutrality: Netflix = 10 dollars Youtube = 12 dollars Net neutrality also prevents companies from throttling certain services. So for example without net neutrality companies could hold Riot Games hostage and say that they are going to slow down their game for their players unless they pay them extra cash (remember Riot has no control over how well you can connect to their servers because it is based on your internet speed that the companies provide you with). With net neutrality they cannot do this because League of Legends is just one random piece of the internet that is no different than anything else.
Kimuto (NA)
: Why is Yasuo consider broken and hatred by many?
People don't like him because you can't just blow your load on him without thinking like you can against most other champions. Baiting out windwall or poking his shield down is too hard for the simple minded players of League of Legends that need everything served to them on a silver platter.
: > [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXOOqK9c,comment-id=00060002,timestamp=2017-10-20T01:58:50.124+0000) > > Greedy companies like AT&T aren't going to all of a sudden drop the price you are paying them so you save money with net neutrality gone. They are gonna jump on the opportunity and raise your rates out the ass. That's the whole reason they want it gone in the first place. "Greedy Companies" don't "Jump on the opportunity" if you took any economics class or simply follow common sense, a company that wants to get as much customers as possible will not increase their price just because another company did. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXOOqK9c,comment-id=000600020000,timestamp=2017-10-20T02:33:52.607+0000) > > "Greedy Companies" don't "Jump on the opportunity" > > if you took any economics class or simply follow common sense, a company that wants to get as much customers as possible will not increase their price just because another company did. > > {{champion:432}} They aren't increasing their prices just because another company did. They are increasing their prices because they can. They haven't been trying to get rid of net neutrality since it's first existence to save their customers money. They're doing it because they can make a huge profit off of being able to charge you more for services. They don't need more customers if they can just charge the existing ones more money for the same services. They know that most of their customers won't be able to just up and leave them either because they will likely run into similar, if not worse, prices other companies will be charging them so they don't give a rat's ass if you wanna leave because more likely than not you won't be able to without losing a lot of money. This isn't just one company raising it's prices. This is all of the companies working together to get rid of net neutrality so they can all equally screw over their customers to maximize profits.
: Worlds is gonna be SKT vs. Samsung again isn't it?
Well at least it's not Royal vs SKT in the finals and everyone hyping it up only for Royal to get memed on
: It appears the 10 teams for the NA LCS have been decided.
We lost DIG, Immortals, and P1 for 3 basketball teams. lol
Tyvan (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eT2iuIkR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-20T02:00:01.330+0000) > > Post that conkeldurr picture http://puu.sh/wOdvd/0ea5be0fec.png
> [{quoted}](name=Tyvan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eT2iuIkR,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-10-20T02:06:52.650+0000) > > http://puu.sh/wOdvd/0ea5be0fec.png nice
Tyvan (NA)
: Sploot
Post that conkeldurr picture
: There's nothing wrong with charging extra for services, companies that won't charge extra will have more customers. The problem is that some people can only have access to 1 ISP and if this ISP is charging extra than the person is pretty fucked. {{champion:432}}
> [{quoted}](name=I Play Rats Only,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AXOOqK9c,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-10-20T01:36:20.202+0000) > > There's nothing wrong with charging extra for services, companies that won't charge extra will have more customers. > > The problem is that some people can only have access to 1 ISP and if this ISP is charging extra than the person is pretty fucked. > > {{champion:432}} Greedy companies like AT&T aren't going to all of a sudden drop the price you are paying them so you save money with net neutrality gone. They are gonna jump on the opportunity and raise your rates out the ass. That's the whole reason they want it gone in the first place.
: > [{quoted}](name=Akali is SO HOT,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XeNnxm5J,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2017-10-19T01:59:09.099+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/qmvJWu3.jpg[/img] http://runt-of-the-web.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/spider-man-meme-chocolate-rain.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=The MechE,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XeNnxm5J,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2017-10-19T03:24:08.198+0000) > > http://runt-of-the-web.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/spider-man-meme-chocolate-rain.jpg https://i.imgur.com/KFT1KIG.jpg[/img]
: "BLAKE WHERE IS THE BLOODY VIOLIN!" -Jack anyone?
> [{quoted}](name=aidanable,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XeNnxm5J,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-10-19T04:32:53.325+0000) > > "BLAKE WHERE IS THE BLOODY VIOLIN!" -Jack > > anyone? All of my irl friends
: Riot can you deny TSM access to LCS next year
GIJose65 (NA)
: So what is the "Male Fantasy"?
HEY YALL BEST BE RESPEKTIN WIMIN IN THIS THREAD HERE https://i.imgur.com/TaDmJqc.png[/img]
CLG ear (NA)
: i just got back good movie really loud tho
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EMR5YT1O,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-19T03:25:18.235+0000) > > i just got back > > good movie really loud tho Yeah the "BWAHHH" sounds almost made me go deaf tbh
: Engineering is awesome
https://i.imgur.com/JPIrajT.jpg[/img]
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XeNnxm5J,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2017-10-19T00:47:43.486+0000) > > Blake > > more like > > Fake > > more like > > Frosted Flake Frosted Blake is more than good, he's gr8!
> [{quoted}](name=Tundra Fizz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XeNnxm5J,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2017-10-19T01:52:04.538+0000) > > Frosted Blake is more than good, he's gr8! I'd eat him for breakfast tbh
Cynicatt (NA)
: Hi, Blake, are you new!? welcome to boards let me tell you a little about myself, well this morning I found out that a spider made a web in my shoe ok enjoy your time here I love you already.
> [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XeNnxm5J,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2017-10-19T01:51:32.907+0000) > > Hi, Blake, are you new!? welcome to boards let me tell you a little about myself, well this morning I found out that a spider made a web in my shoe ok enjoy your time here I love you already. https://i.imgur.com/qmvJWu3.jpg[/img]
: hi blake :)))))
> [{quoted}](name=Latitoast,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XeNnxm5J,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-10-19T01:50:08.638+0000) > > hi blake :))))) :)))))))))))))
Rockman (NA)
: Hi how are you
> [{quoted}](name=Rockman,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XeNnxm5J,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-10-19T01:49:41.176+0000) > > Hi how are you gud
: Akali is garbo.
> [{quoted}](name=Just Jangle,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XeNnxm5J,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-10-18T23:01:12.521+0000) > > Akali is garbo. https://i.imgur.com/XGkHOYp.gifv
Jikker (NA)
: No, you're Akali is SO HOT
> [{quoted}](name=Jikker,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XeNnxm5J,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-18T22:07:58.406+0000) > > No, you're Akali is SO HOT https://i.imgur.com/S8tOHM0.gif[/img]
: "Hi I'm Blake nice to meet you"
Rioter Comments
: Im a little bit surprised here. I thought in order to stay in the NALCS one has to perform and remain as one of the better teams in the league? This makes it look like its all about the money tbh. Immortals kicked out because rito is afraid of viewership heading to overwatch, and echo fox has to pay a ridiculous amount of 10 million to buy in? I'm sorry but, if you decide to kick out a team, shouldn't that spot be replaced by the next great team from the promotion tournament? I have never seen this side of rito before.
> [{quoted}](name=Keylight XD,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=oPVupJIV,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-10-18T20:48:27.159+0000) > > This makes it look like its all about the money tbh. Correct
: Goodbye, General Discussion Boards - Love, Whitney.
CLG ear (NA)
: Phoenix 1 and Team Envy denied into NA LCS
: >bot lane won't have heal/ignite/barrier/exhaust What bot laner in their right mind would bring barrier. That's unbelievably selfish.
> [{quoted}](name=tombdragon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JkK7veu7,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-16T20:02:19.279+0000) > > What bot laner in their right mind would bring barrier. > > That's unbelievably selfish. ADC will go barrier or cleanse if the support takes heal
: Predictions for a new meta in Season 8?
: http://i.imgur.com/KlVyt6N.jpg[/img]
> [{quoted}](name=How Do You Meta,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ksy3UUQY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-16T00:29:17.861+0000) > > http://i.imgur.com/KlVyt6N.jpg[/img]
: Blake approves
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ksy3UUQY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-15T22:55:55.557+0000) > > Blake approves
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: are u fucking kidding me
Does this mean C9 is out or do they still have a chance
: Alright boys. China has 2/3 #1 seeds for their region. It's EDG's turn
: Alright boys. China has 2/3 #1 seeds for their region. It's EDG's turn
CLG ear (NA)
: Team Dignitas' application into NA LCS was denied
wtf Dig is one of the OG LCS teams and they're just saying goodbye to them after all this? If they let other OG teams in like CLG and TSM, then there better be some insanely good reason for them not letting Dig in. Maybe someone just bribed the hell out of someone at Riot to not let them in. That's just crazy. The only real team that was fun to watch and my only reason for watching LCS too. Rip.
Rioter Comments
: What programming language is LOL written in?
>we use at least the following languages here C++ (the core game is written in this) Lua (core game) C# (game tools) ActionScript (game hud and pvp.net) Java (platform servers) Erlang (platform servers) Php/sql (web team / platform) Source: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=16318 The post is pretty old tho and things may have changed, but I would assume it's similar for the most part. New client uses C++ and JS I believe Python is mostly used in web applications and databasing stuff so it's not really a language used for video games. C++ and Java are definitely the way to go if you wanna go into video games. Python and Javascript are good to go into if you wanna go into web design and things similar to that.
: "This Season is the worst yet"
Season 6 was the worst season ever, but season 7 just feels like a continuation of season 6 without dynamic q which makes it feel almost as bad.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Destaice (NA)
: A coworker explained the plot of Kingsman The Golden Circle
Every movie plot can sound dumb or crazy if you phrase it like your coworker did
: > [{quoted}](name=Biscuit Bite,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VE0Uoq9,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T18:34:41.584+0000) > > This one has limitations too, from what I've heard. I know they want a champion that can be two at the same time and the client doesn't work like a real rts engine. Who knows. *Two at the same time, you say...* http://www.meleeitonme.com/wp-content/uploads/ICs.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=My Pet Dinosaur,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=8VE0Uoq9,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T18:35:44.199+0000) > > *Two at the same time, you say...* > > http://www.meleeitonme.com/wp-content/uploads/ICs.jpg Their ultimate can be called "Chain Grab" that does 100% of your max health in true damage
: lol
> [{quoted}](name=Clock Codes,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zHandl0u,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-13T19:51:15.971+0000) > > lol teehee
Rioter Comments
: Playing Akali this season:
All I got from that is that when she gets a VGU they are gonna take away her hybrid scaling. Knowing Riot's track record with Akali, they'll probably ruin her anyway so I'm not really looking forward to it.
: lol @ these people getting mad because somebody suggested a version of a game without their waifu
> [{quoted}](name=BlueVestGuy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JyE7Wdej,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-10-12T19:19:51.394+0000) > > lol @ these people getting mad because somebody suggested a version of a game without their waifu kek
: what a great great reddit style circlejerk you created! I really enjoy your post and I look forward to more circlejerks in the near future
> [{quoted}](name=DollaMenunaire,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JyE7Wdej,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-10-12T19:16:32.193+0000) > > what a great great reddit style circlejerk you created! I really enjoy your post and I look forward to more circlejerks in the near future Thanks
: But this is the wrong forums and game.
> [{quoted}](name=FluffySoxOfDoom,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=JyE7Wdej,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-12T19:11:53.073+0000) > > But this is the wrong forums and game. https://i.imgur.com/la711bo.png[/img]
Rioter Comments
Show more

Akali is SO HOT

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion