: Reworks killed this game
na bro. You're totally right for many. I don't play league of legends because of this exact reason. Its kinda hard to learn to like the game to begin with. So it took me over a year to get into it. It wasn't until I found champions that I liked. Well all these champions have been reworked now. I don't even feel a shred of desire to play League anymore. The only desire i have is the desire to want to play. So Every few months i'll try a few games and it just further reinforces that the game is totally dead to me. Same thing happened to wow for me. Playing Wow classic and enjoying it alot. Maybe Riot games will learn some day and make League Classic.
AR URF (NA)
: Akali's rework is a fail.
I was an Akali main before the rework. One of the most played in the world. I'm insulted that Riot deleted my champ and replaced it with this completely new kit and skin that feels nothing like her original form. Tencent is removing Lol's soul.
: > [{quoted}](name=Not Grouping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7IIgW89d,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-26T17:45:45.401+0000) > > No one needs any nerfs, the weaker champions need buffs This is how the Damage Creep happened.
> [{quoted}](name=Tyswow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7IIgW89d,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-09-27T00:04:43.808+0000) > > This is how the Damage Creep happened. Man. I super love you for pointing out the damage that taking away old runes did. Riot did however adjust stats a to compensate a bit. Defensive runes being taken away is not the only reason that damage creep is happening; OP champs and items are also reasons.
: First mine is asking what people think about her as an overall because it is about playing her and playing against her. Also that is the dumbest question because of course the one that gets most of her kit destroyed by 100 gold would be the choice.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pAaifdv,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-27T02:56:48.556+0000) > > First mine is asking what people think about her as an overall because it is about playing her and playing against her. Also that is the dumbest question because of course the one that gets most of her kit destroyed by 100 gold would be the choice. Yeah. But there is a reddit post that is worded the exact same and the voting results are very opposite. Seems suspicious.
: The way you worded it invalidates it and also asking what you liked to play against more is not how you tell what people liked more. It should be something along the lines of, "Which Akali did you like to play as and against more, the Old Akali where her shroud was countered buy a pink ward or current Akali where shroud has true stealth?"
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pAaifdv,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-27T02:27:19.891+0000) > > The way you worded it invalidates it and also asking what you liked to play against more is not how you tell what people liked more. > > It should be something along the lines of, "Which Akali did you like to play as and against more, the Old Akali where her shroud was countered buy a pink ward or current Akali where shroud has true stealth?" Yeah. I'm asking which Akali people like to play against more. I'm not asking the opinion of Akali mains for which one they preferred to play. I am not seeking that opinion. I want to know what the majority thinks about playing against her now vs playing against her original kit.
: The new one (and I'm not voting on a biased language poll). Why? Because it's not point and click. Whether or not Akali gets you now is dependent on skill, both yours and hers. It's a game of action and reaction: can you dodge out of her skills, prevent her from getting to you, or does she learn your dodge patterns, begins to psych you out. Those are the kind of playstyles that are good for the game.
> [{quoted}](name=AvantelWings,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pAaifdv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-27T00:10:25.440+0000) > > The new one (and I'm not voting on a biased language poll). > > Why? > > Because it's not point and click. Whether or not Akali gets you now is dependent on skill, both yours and hers. It's a game of action and reaction: can you dodge out of her skills, prevent her from getting to you, or does she learn your dodge patterns, begins to psych you out. Those are the kind of playstyles that are good for the game. The original Akali was based on skill as well. Dealing with how weak her shroud was was part of that skill. if you didn't use her shroud correctly you'd get skunked hard by pink wards. Also her kit was dependent on combos for damage. Her full damage was delayed by having to proc her q which made peeling her very effective. She was also easy to counter with pink wards. If you were skilled in the face of all that her kit was very powerful and rewarding. If anything she could have had her ultimate cooldown lengthened by 1-1.5 seconds + had her scalings nerfed with her base damage buffed only very slightly. This would have made her less snowbally. Something like a 10% nerf to scalings and a 5% buff to base damages. This would have lowered her burst and extended the time needed to get her burst off through extra time needed to cast 3 ultimates to 3-4.5 seconds at 0 cooldown reduction. In my opinion the original Akali ever being reworked was a mistake ( only tuning was needed ) ; and I think that the player response to this recent rendition is supporting that well.
: Your question is not fair to either Akali so this is the most invalid poll you could make.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pAaifdv,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-09-27T01:58:03.958+0000) > > Your question is not fair to either Akali so this is the most invalid poll you could make. I disagree. I think that it is very fair. The original Akali was very balanced and many loved her.
Rock MD (NA)
: Pink wards didn't even work on her shroud for years lmao
> [{quoted}](name=Rock MD,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pAaifdv,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-27T02:00:31.024+0000) > > Pink wards didn't even work on her shroud for years lmao Yes of course; And this post is asking if that original version where they did work or this new version is preferable to play against.
: Which Akali did you enjoy going against more? Pink wards working on shroud? Or Immune under turret?
The new Akali is cool for sure. This post is just an opinion poll. So far it looks like the original Akali with a pink ward-able shroud is tremendously preferred. Akali is the new highest ban rate champion because no one likes her new shroud except for those playing ( or trying to play her ) - Pink ward revealed Akali's original shroud; But her shroud also gave her a slow, armor and magic resist, and a pink ward vulnerable invis. Her original shroud still had great utility; and At this time Akali was more of a bruiser than a straight assassin; and she wasn't invis under turrets. Her kit was about balancing survivability with damage to be able to be relevant damage wise while lasting long enough for team fights. All the original Akali needed was perhaps a longer ultimate cool-down ( originally it was only 1 second, so akali could get all her burst out in less than 4 seconds with no cooldown reduction ) . Everything else about her was good; if anything some minor scaling nerfs on her Q and R - Say 10% less damage while giving her base damages a 5% buff or so; while doubling or tripling her ultimate cooldown to extend how long it would take for her to use all 3 charges or her ult. ( extending how long it takes for her to do her damage ) This is a perfect example here how a rework can go outrageously wrong and the overall community can end up liking a champions existence less even though the rework itself is very cool. There was a ton of effort by Influencers like Prof Akali to try to make this rework appear overwhelmingly accepted; but numbers don't lie.
: No one needs any nerfs, the weaker champions need buffs
> [{quoted}](name=Not Grouping,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7IIgW89d,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-09-26T17:45:45.401+0000) > > No one needs any nerfs, the weaker champions need buffs This is how the Damage Creep happened.
: Gameplay+ is already dead
: > [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pAaifdv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-26T23:21:25.010+0000) > > First off you are not immune under tower. Secondly, 100 gold countering a significant portion of a champions kit is not ok. What many fail to realize is that if a kit is less reliably dependent on something than the rest of the kit naturally will be healthier and not be nerfed. If Akali's shroud was less reliable her recent nerfs probably would not have happened.
> [{quoted}](name=Tyswow,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pAaifdv,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-26T23:29:08.747+0000) > > What many fail to realize is that if a kit is less reliably dependent on something than the rest of the kit naturally will be healthier and not be nerfed. > > If Akali's shroud was less reliable her recent nerfs probably would not have happened. Her immunity stretches far to completely countering many champions who dont have Aoe damage. Not only that but when her shroud was pink ward-able the rest of her kit was made stronger to compensate; and she was always very balanced. Akali's form in season 3 / 4 when pink wards worked on her shroud was her most balanced form; The only thing she could have recieved to make her more balanced was perhaps a 1-1.5 second cooldown increase on her ultimate and a slight scaling damage nerf to help with her snowballing. Her Ult having a 1 second cooldown back then was one of the main reasons her level 6 power spike was so ridiculous. She could offload all of her damage and energy in 3 seconds with no cdr. If her ult cooldown was upped to 2-2.5 seconds that would more than double the time and would have given the enemy team more time to react.
: First off you are not immune under tower. Secondly, 100 gold countering a significant portion of a champions kit is not ok.
> [{quoted}](name=LeAnime,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8pAaifdv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-26T23:21:25.010+0000) > > First off you are not immune under tower. Secondly, 100 gold countering a significant portion of a champions kit is not ok. What many fail to realize is that if a kit is less reliably dependent on something than the rest of the kit naturally will be healthier and not be nerfed. If Akali's shroud was less reliable her recent nerfs probably would not have happened.
Rioter Comments
damabevi (EUW)
: completely new? ezreal's rework is barely different from current ezreal lmaoooo. if anything he's better now from what i saw from the trailer
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E8vExPZf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-25T03:07:42.075+0000) > > completely new? ezreal's rework is barely different from current ezreal lmaoooo. if anything he's better now from what i saw from the trailer Yeah that rework looks cool. But I still think that it would be a good move for riot to give partial refunds on skins for reworked champions. Only disenfranchised players would do it. Some players probably appreciate their skins more on a reworked champion. So for them they could keep them of course.
Rioter Comments
Pika Fox (NA)
: Her damage is entirely backloaded, and shes incapable of doing 100-0 burst without waiting multiple seconds. The only time she gets to not wait is when she manages to land her E. Even her ults burst is on a delay for R2. She NEEDS her shroud to work, else she will engage, and just die because she needs to wait for her damage. Not to mention she now has massively less frontloaded damage and her mobility has been gutted.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c9IPK3xa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-23T17:31:40.284+0000) > > Her damage is entirely backloaded, and shes incapable of doing 100-0 burst without waiting multiple seconds. The only time she gets to not wait is when she manages to land her E. Even her ults burst is on a delay for R2. She NEEDS her shroud to work, else she will engage, and just die because she needs to wait for her damage. > > Not to mention she now has massively less frontloaded damage and her mobility has been gutted. Ult in - Point blank E (nearly unmissable ) - > Q > W > E > Q > Second ult. All while being more or less untargetable under a turret. Fair and balanced for sure.
: My experience has been that DotA has more to keep track of, and I actually find it to be more technically demanding than LoL. Nearly all of the items have actives in DotA. HotS was more fun for me, coming from League. I don't think League is necessarily the *best* MOBA, if I'm being honest. It does have the widest appeal, and that's because it's most like an action RPG imo. DotA feels more like an RTS to me. HotS is somewhat between the two? Anyway, I loved the Taric rework. I'm still having trouble getting back into Swain, but I do think he's healthier now. Was playing a lot of Alistar, but I'm also waiting a bit for the meta to shake up again. I probably won't play as much until preseason.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=0bAtfE2K,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T02:47:35.694+0000) > > My experience has been that DotA has more to keep track of, and I actually find it to be more technically demanding than LoL. Nearly all of the items have actives in DotA. HotS was more fun for me, coming from League. I don't think League is necessarily the *best* MOBA, if I'm being honest. It does have the widest appeal, and that's because it's most like an action RPG imo. DotA feels more like an RTS to me. HotS is somewhat between the two? > > Anyway, I loved the Taric rework. I'm still having trouble getting back into Swain, but I do think he's healthier now. Was playing a lot of Alistar, but I'm also waiting a bit for the meta to shake up again. I probably won't play as much until preseason. I miss the old Taric forever. Gems I'd take him back with a skillshot stun; though i dont see the issue with a point and click single target stun. Alistar has his basically guranteed aoe knockup & many other champs their issues. Reworks are truly outrageous. They are truly truly truly. Outrageous.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ray 701,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-21T23:59:38.100+0000) > > He told you that players reported you. While your name is not offensive to me and I think most religions can go f*ck themselves, it certainly is an offensive name to religous people. > > I absolutely think Riot has been smoking crack this entire season, but I am with them on this one. What if my name is Jesus? Then what.
> [{quoted}](name=JesusLovesHentai,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zYdfld3z,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-09-22T00:00:37.940+0000) > > What if my name is Jesus? Then what. Yeah thats racist. Riot just banned you for something racist. This guy probably has a friend named Jesus ( Hey-Zeus ); and this guy probably likes Hentai. Messed up.
Rioter Comments
: If you look at the boards, you see balance team hate...
League of Legends is basically a brand new game. They've reworked so many champions and changed so many systems that anyone coming back will need to re learn things basically from the ground up. League is not going to flourish with their old playerbase. They've already ruined the game for most of them. They're doing heavy marketing right now but I think that the game is alot less enjoyable for new players to play. They've made champions all so much less reliable. There isnt much of an appeal to players who like straight forward gameplay anymore. Its amazing but after my 2 champions were reworked to new identities i've lost all connection to the game. I enjoy watching it far more than playing it. It used to be the reverse. Watching it used to be so boring and it just made me want to play the game.
: im hesitating watching sword art online why do half ppl like it and half hate it???
What it bro. Definitely one of my all time favorites. I actually have a Sword Art Online Mousepad that i got from Japan and I also have a Kirito and Asuna 3d figures :D
: Listen, I've got no problem with you personally, but they aren't going to revert her so I don't see the point in struggling. I would've preferred a revert back to before rickless abandon. I figured when they gave her a VGU it couldn't be worse than her assassin update, and imo it was much more of a success comparatively. I loved the old Akali, but I was also open to the VGU and looking forward to it after the assassin update because it was a way they could add more skill expression and outplay mechanics into her kit. I loved the old Akali aesthetic but she did need an update imo, she was a binary, statcheck champion that was unhealthy for the game. Fun as hell, but unhealthy. Gameplay wise she still feels similar to me, and matches my playstyle so I didn't have to many qualms with her new kit. New voice was a bit of a disappointment but I got used to it and now I like it. Her visuals are beautiful, I love the new direction they went with her, with the tattoos and hair. She's not meant to be the same Akali we knew and loved, she's meant to be an Akali two years in the future after learning new tricks and such. I get that you don't think the new rework is similar to Akali enough, but I do, and I like it. It sucks that you aren't happy with the rework but Riot can't please everyone. I don't think making the new Akali a new champ and reverting back to old akali would work either, because they wanted old Akali out of the game, otherwise they wouldn't have constantly gutted her. Feels bad.
The old Akali was fine. I'm not convinced. If they wanted to nerf her all they ever had to do was to add more cooldown to her ultimate. Her burst was already one of the hardest to get off for any assassin. Her linear straight forward point and click playstyle was complicated by the fact that she had to auto attack to proc her q and also auto attack a second time to get her damage proc off with her passive; this required a different type of skill & combo management that the game is now lacking as they continue to homogenize champions and streamline the game. Not a single other champion feels like she felt. Not even Diana. I'm going to continue to speak my opinion; that's all it is. This game is dead to me for the time being until I can accept this rework. After over 5000 Akali games; I just don't know if I can. This new champion should just be a separate champion. The original akali was totally fine; This new one is completely busted.
: Agreed but Riot Games doesn't want boring balance anymore :[
They don't want boring balance? Lol. I do not think that there is any reason to play this game unless it is to try to win with Intellect instead of how well you can aim in a first person shooter. League players desire something else; a deep level of strategy and science with item technology to out wit their opponents. We want our true rune technology back to help us create more diverse item build technology. The game is not as deep now; and us league players don't like to bottom out. We like to slam it in all the way.
: With taric do your really think a point and click stun is fair in todays game? They are moving away from point and click abilities as they view that when someone can express their skill through a champion the experience is better. And as for akali this also applies. There is no skill on a point and click ability. The only exception to this is heals shields and annie because they will never rework her she is super balanced.
You know. I might have been ok with his current stun if they didn't change his entire kit; thats the problem. He had an entire identity change. Totally new champ. I loved the point and click stun; but sure. Make it a skillshot whatever. At least it still would have been Taric if that was the only change. - With Akali i think that her point and click'ness was totally fine because riot built gaps in completing her damage in to her kit. Aka having to auto attack to proc q, and then afterwards having to auto twice to proc her second damage. Instead of skillshots she had to have combo management, finesse, and proper execution; this also made peels from her very effective. How does an assassin like Talon or Rengar take more skill? Both of those champions delete things with almost no peel-ability. - Riot had the right idea for Akali in the past. They could have just simply increased her ult cooldown. She had a very loyal following.
: Might I ask what champions exactly got reworked that you use to play.
Taric & Akali. I'm only salty because they're totally different champions who did not keep their previous feel or kits. For Akali every ability is massively different. Taric as well. Complete Identity changes. Then with the old Runes being gone the game has alot less to theory craft. It is depressing.
: You seem kinda butt hurt and felt the need to put it on here...
Namîste (NA)
: yes I was very sad when the old runes and masteries left....I'd spend hours setting them up. BF would make fun of me for it lol yet he'd always come running to me when he needed suggestions for his haha It's definitely hard to get into new champ again, I hear ya. Especially learning a new one. I wish u the best with whatever you choose...but who knows..maybe they will bring out another champ you'll like ;)
Its possible. If riot started bringing back any champion who had a complete identity change with a rework that would be very fun. Also if the rune system came back for free. It no longer feels like you can win the game with your intellect. It just seems like most games are won in champ select now days. The old runes could make a shit team makeup win a game when everyone built to counter the enemies; and it completely adjusted what build paths we could go as well. I probably could have survived my champions being reworked if it wasn't for the original Runes being removed. That just hurt too much. They should have just made them free and then gave people credits for chromas in reward for the LP that long term players spent to get the runes.
Namîste (NA)
: have you played all the champs? I loved playing certain ones then they were reworked and then tried others and now I found a champ I love. My BF pretty much just plays 1 champion and never would have tried that champ if he didn't play random champs and realize he was fun
I've played most champs. It took me over a year of my friends trying to get me into the game. I didnt like any of the champions until i found the 2 that I liked. I also really liked the previous rune system. With the main elements of the game i enjoyed being gone I just don't feel like its worth my time to struggle to get interested again. I own all champions but i'm very picky. League would have had me for life and i'd have bought every skin for my 2 favorite champions like I did acrossed a few accounts. I can play other champions; but I always enjoyed my 2 favorites even if I did better with other champions. For instance. I win alot more often if I just play Malphite all the time. But i don't really enjoy it. The backup champs i played like Malph, blitz, amumu, and a few others were always just backups; and without the previous rune system to at least have theorycraftability in the game i find it very unfun and streamlined.
Rioter Comments
: It's really not almost entirely covered, that is a glorified hyperbole to help your argument. There is really about 3 Akali mains that regularly repost asking for a revert. This Shobek guy is the worst offender imo. She feels great to play imo, they just don't want the old Akali to be gone and are too butthurt to face reality. I would say most of the Akali mains are happy and her rework brought a new playerbase to the champion as well. I for one wholeheartedly love the rework even after playing and loving the old Akali since s4. Your post is entirely a biased opinion. Just because she feels shitty to play to you doesn't mean she necessarily feels bad to someone else.
Riot shouldn't rework champions and take them away from players who love them. Its really f'd up. Its so easy to balance things. The original Akali was fine; they didn't try anything to reduce how fast she put out damage like increasing cooldowns. They just gutted her and changed her kit a bunch of times and then reworked her into something that doesnt feel the same at all. This new champion is cool sure. But it is not Akali. I'm very happy to be the worst offender by your perception. A testament to my love of the original Akali.
ZaFishbone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shobek,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lw7Htw5N,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-09-21T08:46:11.036+0000) > > Yeah bro; Repurpose this new Fakali ( fake akali ) champions kit to something else without the busted shroud. > > Then PLEASE REVERT AKALI to her original form of > 1 . a shroud that players can use pink wards on > 2 . a passive of spell vamp / magic damage > 3 . and an e that proc's q ( oh we just loved the combo's We just loved them so much) > > Then just put a long cd on her ult like 2.5-3.5 seconds or something. Whatever. If you want to lengthen her burst window that is seriously all that is needed. Longer cd on her ultimate; and give her shroud the weakness it always had so that she has more counter-play. > > #MakeAkaliGreatAgain And then akali just becomes a spellvamp skirmisher with a few weak gimmicks, who is busted in low elo but trash in high elo. No, thank you!
If you read the beginning i said to repurpose this new champion into a different one :) And yes. Give us our Real Akali back. She was fine in high elo back then; many people took her to challenger.
Namîste (NA)
: Are you playing a champion you enjoy playing? To me that is #1 priority...I have to play a champion I enjoy playing or else I"m setting myself up to have a bad game
I enjoyed playing Taric and Akali. But then they were reworked. Not only do i not enjoy them anymore. I don't enjoy this game anymore.
Oto (EUNE)
: I feel like the general champion power has gone up way too high
The reason that champ power is so high is that you can no longer counter build runes in champion select to have a better build against certain enemy teams. Riot changed the game to be more focused on picking op champions instead of being able to adapt individual champions to their enemies when they removed the old rune system. I had 10+ rune pages i'd swap between depending on my role and enemy team makeup. The new rune system is just masteries reforged and runes are gone.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hayaishi,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Lw7Htw5N,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-21T04:40:43.570+0000) > > why does shroud needs to give her back energy? > > Why is her E recast global? > > Why is shroud duration extended whenever she re-enters it? > > That champion has so much unnecessary power its ridiculous. Looks at r/akalimains: almost entirely covered with people asking for a revert. Looks at league statistics sites: 49% winrate with lowish pickrate in toplane, and a 45% winrate in midlane. League of legends boards: “Wtf why is this champion so strong” Except for professor akali, none of the Akali *mains* are happy. She is a gimmicky champion with clunky gameplay that perhaps in the right hands and in optimal or niche situations can be strong. She isn’t necessarily a garbage champion, but she surely isn’t strong. What she is is annoying to play against AND *as.* I don’t know why when reworking assassins, Riot absolutely fucking *has* to make the champion shit to play as and against. TL;DR: while not strong, she feels horrible to play as and against. I would even say she isn’t a true CertainlyT champion, simply because she’s not fun to play either.
Yeah bro; Repurpose this new Fakali ( fake akali ) champions kit to something else without the busted shroud. Then PLEASE REVERT AKALI to her original form of 1 . a shroud that players can use pink wards on 2 . a passive of spell vamp / magic damage 3 . and an e that proc's q ( oh we just loved the combo's We just loved them so much) Then just put a long cd on her ult like 2.5-3.5 seconds or something. Whatever. If you want to lengthen her burst window that is seriously all that is needed. Longer cd on her ultimate; and give her shroud the weakness it always had so that she has more counter-play. #MakeAkaliGreatAgain
: The real reason why I don't enjoy this game as I used to enjoy before:
Yeah bro. Games like lol should have easy and straight forward mechanics with complicated strategy. This game is supposed to be a technology chess match. Not a first person shooter.
: Do not revert her W so anyone with 75 gold can counter her entire kit.
Original akali was not countered with pink wards she was punished by them when she tried to over abuse shroud. Also in high elo she was almost always built as a moderate bruiser because otherwise she would just get one shot with no escape (shroud countered by a pink ward ) The issue is that if shroud is too reliable than the rest of her kit will be gutted. The same thing happened to rogues in wow when they "fixed" vanish. Shroud should be an ability to use wisely. Not 5 seconds of turret immunity every 20.
Rexxiee (NA)
: Akali needs to be nerfed into unviable tier until she gets another rework
Even better than this would be a Revert to her original form where pink wards worked on her shroud and she had her spell vamp and %magic damage passive instead of this NUCLEAR 1 SHOT SECOND AUTO ATTACK KABOOM ZOMG!!! Original Akali was very very fun. They should have just put a longer cooldown on her ult and called it a day. She never needed her rework originally. They could have easily tuned her kit. Then take this new champ and make it into a new champ like it deserves to be.
Paroe (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shobek,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WXnOjq3s,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-09-21T01:31:03.637+0000) > > GEMS, GEMS ARE TRULY OUTRAGEOUS. THEY ARE TRULY TRULY TRULY, OUTRAGEOUS! > - > Pre Rework Taric was one of my favorite champions. I loved him and I had more fun playing him than every other champion in game besides Pre Rework Akali. > - > They should split this current Taric into a new champion and bring back the original. > - > Reworks have been a total cancer for this game. > - > Riot games is destroying its own soul piece by piece every time that they rework a champion. Quite a shame. To be fair, the taric relaunch _at the very least_ acknowledged the previous version, and acted as an evolution for the character. Its highly plausible to bring Taric back - or at the very least, a masked gem-knight with a similar kit to the old taric. Perhaps the powers that oppose targon reassembled the aspect of douche's armor, and instilled life wrought from the demons that haunted its previous owner... Tbh id LOVE to see tarics old kit twisted into some sort of juggernaut; Bloodstone hammer; After using an ability, champions next basic attack deals 50% base AD+0.25AD+25% armor as magic damage and reduces his cooldowns by 2 seconds Bloodstone siphon; Champion seeds the ground around him with bloodstones, consuming 10% of his current HP to deal that much damage over 5 seconds in a 400unit area around him. Heals for 10/20/30/40/50+0.1AD per enemy hit per second. Healing from enemy champions is doubled. Shatter/sunder Champion passively gains 15% of his armor as base armor, this bonus is increased to 16/17/18/19/20% while off cooldown. Shatter: Champions next basic attack deals 1.0/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 bonus armor as magic damage and marks the enemy hit. For 5 seconds after use, sunder may be casted. Sunder: Champions next basic attack reduces enemy base armor by 10/15/20/25/30+1 per 10 bonus AD and slows them by 20%+1% per 100 bonus HP. Dazzle: Champion fires a sharpened bloodstone at an enemy champion dealing 40/80/120/160/200+0.3AD as physical damage and stunning them for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds. The stun duration and damage increase by 10% per 100 units traveled, up to 100%. Dusk: Champion smashes his hammer against the ground, creating a bloodstone siphon 800 units in size and lasts 10 seconds. While in the zone champion gains 25/30/35+10 per 100 bonus armor and 1 per 100 bonus HP, additionally champions cooldowns are reduced by 2 whenever an enemy is hit with a basic attack. Allies within the area are healed for 50% of the amount and gain 10/15/20+0.25AD.
As long as he had the same abilities as the old Taric and they had the cool build interactions that they once had i really don't care. Man. I used to play AP Taric with DFG back in the day. DFG - Stun - R - Shatter - Dead Then the armor version was amazing vs ad enemy teams and he was manly as f. I used to solo ad carries all the time. It was so f'n fun. Miss that.
Rioter Comments
: Stealth in a whole is a hard to balance mechanic and make the whole game experience for people without stealth detection or stealth themself frustrating. They removed oracles and removed oracles from red lens. We have nothing to counter true stealth, and Akali doesn't require stealth from tower, her only true counter is tower and now it's gone.
Just take it back to when her shroud was an over glorified slow that people could pink ward and get rid of this emo Vape Circle. #Fakali #Vapes
: this might sound weird but... could we revert taric?
GEMS, GEMS ARE TRULY OUTRAGEOUS. THEY ARE TRULY TRULY TRULY, OUTRAGEOUS! - Pre Rework Taric was one of my favorite champions. I loved him and I had more fun playing him than every other champion in game besides Pre Rework Akali. - They should split this current Taric into a new champion and bring back the original. - Reworks have been a total cancer for this game. - Riot games is destroying its own soul piece by piece every time that they rework a champion. Quite a shame.
: PETITION TO REMOVE AKALI'S TRUE STEALTH
Just revert this Fakali to her original form and balance her. Akali mains are pissed and the playerbase ABSOLUTELY hates the this new Fakali. #FailedRework
QancerClown (EUNE)
: Instead of making the game more enjoyable to watch, make it more enjoyable to play.
: Give certainlyT a nice job filing papers in the basement of Riot HQ. I don't want the guy out of a job.. I just want him away from the Champion Design rotation.
dear god this would be so great. He ruined the game for me. Akali was my champion of choice. Now i've just quit.
: If you had the power to change ONE thing about LoL, what would it be?
Revert Akali Rework while making this new Fakali into a new champion like she deserves to be.
Moody P (NA)
: Kind of feel like old Irelia was more reasonable than new
That's because Riot is messing up with nearly every rework. They need to stop this and start Reverting some of their top failures.
: Riot, people arnt getting sick of league. they're getting sick of the balance team.
Reworks also need to go. They're ousting loyal mains with every major rework. - It's a joke. Riot Lames
: Riot is probally pissed out of their minds right now.
Riot needs to rename this Fakali champion into something new and then Revert this terrible rework. make a new champ and bring back the original akali.
: Can Riot Response Katarina Revert?
I would like it if Riot could Revert both the Aatrox and Akali reworks and make these new champions new champions with different names and do a future visual update. - Revert me please{{champion:266}} {{champion:84}}
Show more

AkaliRevert

Level 162 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion