: How about just nerfing the blatantly OP champs?
> [{quoted}](name=Worst JG Wins,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YdK3FEG9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-11T13:27:15.194+0000) > > How about just nerfing the blatantly OP champs? I'm down for that, but realistically riot doesn't do shit. They MIGHT "nerf" one or two champs, but then they release or remake some other champs that become OP. All the attention gets shifted to them and all the previous OP champs kind of get forgotten about. Rinse and repeat. It just feels like riot doesn't give a shit anymore and just made this a hyper mobile super uber damage call of duty video game.
: The times are fine. The fact that it can reset without playing a single fucking game is the problem. Dodge penalties should only reset after you play a certain number of games in the queue you dodged from. Something like 3-5 games completed without dodging. They don't need to be consecutive (so if you play 2, dodge, then play 1, that'd still drop a tier, although you'd *also* gain a tier from the dodge in the middle), but they need to be played and played *completely* (so you don't get any benefit if you AFK).
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zs2z8uE5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-08T01:47:30.619+0000) > > The times are fine. The fact that it can reset without playing a single fucking game is the problem. > > Dodge penalties should only reset after you play a certain number of games in the queue you dodged from. Something like 3-5 games completed without dodging. They don't need to be consecutive (so if you play 2, dodge, then play 1, that'd still drop a tier, although you'd *also* gain a tier from the dodge in the middle), but they need to be played and played *completely* (so you don't get any benefit if you AFK). Whatever it is, they need to fix it. It's getting really tiring getting a cool pick only to have someone dodge at the last second. Then you end up with some shit that's not only boring, but weak as shit. Meanwhile the other team gets some stupid shit like {{champion:26}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:99}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:432}} . Poke fest with no way of engaging or killing them.
Rioter Comments
: > Or Irelia? Or Trynd? Or Yi? Or any derp damage dealing champ? I feel so useless when I'm not playing someone who can just mindlessly delete people in seconds. This game just seems to be "whoever deals the most damage in 2 seconds wins." Where the fuck has all the strategy gone? The chess like mindset that it took to win games is no longer here. I'm playing this game less and less due to the overly frustrating state it's in. It seriously just losing it's appeal. I feel like people with less skill are now climbing to ranks they don't belong in. I can't stand how it's just damage damage damage damage. Tower dives while your tower shoots spitballs at the enemy who's "tanking the shots" (at this rate even fucking Sona can tank a tower). How the hell do you guys have fun with this game? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
> [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y7HU7EAd,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-11-26T03:42:37.344+0000) > > How the hell do you guys have fun with this game? > > > > ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Lately I've been doing A LOT more ARAM vs rift. Still has issues but nowhere near as bad as rift matches.
: All these champs you named do infact take skill. Depending what elo you are in you just don't know how to counter build or the matchup. Past plat (Starting Low Diamond) Most these champs become useless unless you 1 trick them and or are scrimming.
> [{quoted}](name=SteelTempestYAS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y7HU7EAd,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-11-24T17:43:37.497+0000) > > All these champs you named do infact take skill. Depending what elo you are in you just don't know how to counter build or the matchup. Past plat (Starting Low Diamond) Most these champs become useless unless you 1 trick them and or are scrimming. I mean, all champs technically take skill to play. The ones I listed are some of the least skilled ones though. I know how to counter pick and counter build, but it's not my lane that's the issues. It's the top / bot / jungle that end up dying a crazy amount of times at which point that enemy lead just pours into every other lane throughout the map. It's not fun or skillful. The actual thinking and strategy this game took is nearly gone. Everyone just thinks they're good at this game because they pick the listed champs and go full on Call of Duty KDA to victory.
: Just play a meta champ?
> [{quoted}](name=Original Sin,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y7HU7EAd,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-11-24T09:10:57.920+0000) > > Just play a meta champ? That SHOULDN'T be the answer though. I play champs I actually like and enjoy as a whole, not "hurr durr who's strong and will give the easy winz hurr durr."
: > [{quoted}](name=Akrid415,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y7HU7EAd,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-24T01:47:25.532+0000) > > Or Irelia? Or Trynd? Or Yi? Or any derp damage dealing champ? I feel so useless when I'm not playing someone who can just mindlessly delete people in seconds. This game just seems to be "whoever deals the most damage in 2 seconds wins." Where the fuck has all the strategy gone? The chess like mindset that it took to win games is no longer here. I'm playing this game less and less due to the overly frustrating state it's in. It seriously just losing it's appeal. I feel like people with less skill are now climbing to ranks they don't belong in. I can't stand how it's just damage damage damage damage. Tower dives while your tower shoots spitballs at the enemy who's "tanking the shots" (at this rate even fucking Sona can tank a tower). > > How the hell do you guys have fun with this game? So each of those champions have a counter. Like each one of them is very powerful, but the reason they are not typically picked at higher levels is many of them have rather extreme issues. Master yi for instance is a complete powerhouse for damage. His power comes from the speed of his attack. All it takes is a single tank with thornmail and he;s dead. He is also directly countered by rammus (who damages players who attack him), Or galeleo who does the same thing. Or Lulu, or Lux. Master yi dies to CC, and dies to damage to physical melee attacker buffs. Yasuo seems down right amazing, until you fight a Jhin or a Velkoz. The long range poke that keeps happening can easily put him in the dirt. He also sucks against people with a delayed stun who can counter magic attacks, like jax or fiora. Tryndamere seems like a powerhouse, until you fight a brand or a fizz who knows how to use ignite properly. Like if a champion has a damage over time spell, or restricts his mobility he gets completely fucked. Luxes eat him alive. Veigars eat him alive, brand eats him alive. Teemo eats him alive. What was described to me was this: To get out of each league IRON: Learning the basics of the game. Bronze: Learn to play a few good characters well and carry with them. Silver: Learn to play the game with your team and take objective strategically. Gold: Learn To CS well, get better at objectives and team plays. Plat: Get very good at the game without rage quitting. Diamond: Spend massive hours getting good at the game. Master: Learn to survive on a part time job so you can be the best. Challenger: Find someone to support you so that you can spend every waking moment practicing to be the best.
> [{quoted}](name=LordItchyPickle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y7HU7EAd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-24T02:09:45.036+0000) > > So each of those champions have a counter. > Like each one of them is very powerful, but the reason they are not typically picked at higher levels is many of them have rather extreme issues. > > Master yi for instance is a complete powerhouse for damage. > His power comes from the speed of his attack. > All it takes is a single tank with thornmail and he;s dead. > He is also directly countered by rammus (who damages players who attack him), > Or galeleo who does the same thing. > Or Lulu, or Lux. > > Master yi dies to CC, and dies to damage to physical melee attacker buffs. > > > Yasuo seems down right amazing, until you fight a Jhin or a Velkoz. > The long range poke that keeps happening can easily put him in the dirt. > He also sucks against people with a delayed stun who can counter magic attacks, like > jax or fiora. > > Tryndamere seems like a powerhouse, until you fight a brand or a fizz who knows how to use ignite properly. > Like if a champion has a damage over time spell, or restricts his mobility he gets completely fucked. > Luxes eat him alive. Veigars eat him alive, brand eats him alive. Teemo eats him alive. > > What was described to me was this: > > To get out of each league > IRON: Learning the basics of the game. > Bronze: Learn to play a few good characters well and carry with them. > Silver: Learn to play the game with your team and take objective strategically. > Gold: Learn To CS well, get better at objectives and team plays. > Plat: Get very good at the game without rage quitting. > Diamond: Spend massive hours getting good at the game. > Master: Learn to survive on a part time job so you can be the best. > Challenger: Find someone to support you so that you can spend every waking moment practicing to be the best. Yeah I get their weaknesses. I don't have an issue myself when I play against them in lane. It's the OTHER people that screw it up for the rest of the team. They get so fed they just start derping around the map deleting whoever. That and NO ONE counter picks comps in solo Q. They just pick whoever the hell they had in mind regardless of the team comps. Just like with Yi / Trynd picks, NO ONE picks a tank OR cc. I don't get it.
: Honestly? Yes. Play them. Not for the reason you think, though. You're failing to see their weaknesses. Playing a champion is the easiest way to figure out what they lose to.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Y7HU7EAd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-24T01:48:28.136+0000) > > Honestly? Yes. Play them. Not for the reason you think, though. > > You're failing to see their weaknesses. Playing a champion is the easiest way to figure out what they lose to. The problem isn't me finding their weakness in lane. It's what happens with the rest of the team. For instance, I had an enemy bot Yasuo just DOMINATE my team's bot and of course, it spread to the rest of the lanes. I had a Top renekton do the same thing, then a jungle Yi, then a top Trynd. It's just getting frustrating how EASILY these champs get fed and seemingly unstoppable. On top of that, I constantly have laners who don't know how to accept ganks, ward, counter ward or leave their lane to help their jungler. It's just really really frustrating losing in this fashion to inferior players.
Rioter Comments
: I love League's characters but I don't like the gameplay
This game is dying for me. It's been years and nothing seems to improve. Busted champs go unchecked for months with no nerf or fix. Damage is at an all time high and seems to keep climbing. EVERYONE seems to get some sort of damn leap / wall hop / invulnerablity / untargetable ult. GA is still bullshit and should be a defensive item like it used to be, but NOPE, gotta have damage. There's so much more fucked up shit in this game I just don't feel like typing it, but I think we all know what those issues are. I'm very close to stopping this game completely. I've lost the drive to play and definitely have not been playing as much. It's a game and SHOULD be fun, but it isn't anymore. Hit by one CC and you just seem to be fucked. If you don't play whatever the stupid meta is, youre fucked. Riot just doesn't seem t o get it at all and makes ZERO positive changes. They don't listen to anyone but themselves. It's getting old, I find myself playing more on my Ps4 and SNES mini than this damn game. It lost all strategy and thinking. Just feels like a fucking kill fest and who can out damage who now.
Rioter Comments
: lets not forget the gross overbuff to champions that didnt need it. ah yes the kalista autod me twice for 2000 damage it makes sense. seriously riot cant do shit right ever
> [{quoted}](name=we havent met,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uPMFV9wR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-10-31T10:26:40.797+0000) > > lets not forget the gross overbuff to champions that didnt need it. ah yes the kalista autod me twice for 2000 damage > it makes sense. seriously riot cant do shit right ever Yeah Kai'sa was deleting people in like 2 seconds. I had ZERO time to even rotate a combo as blue Kayn. She just straight melted everyone.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I kind of understand where your frustration is coming from, but at the same time, you do need to realize that some people smurf for a reason. If I'm looking to learn how to, lets say Jungle, and see what my peak rank is, I'm sure as hell not going to pick jungle for the first time in Diamond elo, against people who have climbed through that role. I'll level an account, playing jungle only, and buy the respective champions I'm looking into playing. That's the best way for improvement, without losing MMR. Now, you do have the other kinds of smurfs (Unranked - Master, playing their OTP) wich... really is kinda toxic & cancerous, and disgusting, but, life goes on... :)
> [{quoted}](name=SomeOneButNoOne,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2J1vUbXp,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2019-10-10T10:20:24.091+0000) > > I kind of understand where your frustration is coming from, but at the same time, you do need to realize that some people smurf for a reason. > If I'm looking to learn how to, lets say Jungle, and see what my peak rank is, I'm sure as hell not going to pick jungle for the first time in Diamond elo, against people who have climbed through that role. I'll level an account, playing jungle only, and buy the respective champions I'm looking into playing. > > That's the best way for improvement, without losing MMR. > Now, you do have the other kinds of smurfs (Unranked - Master, playing their OTP) wich... really is kinda toxic & cancerous, and disgusting, but, life goes on... :) What's wrong with draft?
Hi im 12 (EUNE)
: maybe if rito didn't permaban people for calling someone bad there wouldn't be so many smurfs huh, I'll be ready for the 100 downvotes from social justice boards with no counter arguments though
> [{quoted}](name=Hi im 12,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2J1vUbXp,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2019-10-10T15:46:20.681+0000) > > maybe if rito didn't permaban people for calling someone bad there wouldn't be so many smurfs huh, I'll be ready for the 100 downvotes from social justice boards with no counter arguments though I completely agree. They're so quick to pull the ban trigger on people for using "bad words" when WE HAVE A MUTE BUTTON. Yet they won't do shit to someone who's actually effecting the game (smurfs, AFK, trolling, etc). Shit blows my mind.
: Just make a smurf and ruin games for lower elos. As long as youre not verbally toxic, riot doesnt care.
> [{quoted}](name=ChrisBrownze,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2J1vUbXp,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-10-10T07:34:08.071+0000) > > Just make a smurf and ruin games for lower elos. As long as youre not verbally toxic, riot doesnt care. Lol. I'd like to try to improve with what little time I have now though. Stomping lower tier players does nothing for me or them.
: According to everyone, no. I've raised several suggestions and all have been met with fierce resistance and chiding. Long story short, the best method I can picture is through a system akin to DRM, which the boards lit me on fire for suggesting. It'll probably happen again, just as soon as someone sees this reply.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2J1vUbXp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-10T02:15:57.332+0000) > > According to everyone, no. I've raised several suggestions and all have been met with fierce resistance and chiding. Long story short, the best method I can picture is through a system akin to DRM, which the boards lit me on fire for suggesting. It'll probably happen again, just as soon as someone sees this reply. So dumb. It's just a big circle we go in. The smurfs come in and fuck up our matches, we drop and drop. Eventually we start winning, but then it's us that are beating up on lower tier players. For instance, I get dropped from plat 3 to 0 lp plat 4. Eventually I start stomping Gold players which IS NOT fair to them or myself. Granted, not every match obviously has a smurf or causes drops, but I have had plenty enough to make a difference in my LP. It's lame and just adds to the pile of shit we deal with in this dying game.
Rioter Comments
: can you not just learn how to dodge hooks? i mean it is a line skill shot.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WUOnL7xc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-07T18:44:23.057+0000) > > can you not just learn how to dodge hooks? > i mean it is a line skill shot. Holy shit I never thought about that. As a matter of fact, why doesn't everyone learn to dodge EVERY skill shot in the game? Damn, you just balanced League of Legends.
: >Oops! We made yet another Blitzcrank clone and now his mains don't feel special anymore. Guess we'll buff the problem away like we do with literally every other problem! Stop it! Stop buffing! Start nerfing! And stop designing more Blitzcranks!
> [{quoted}](name=Metal Janna,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=WUOnL7xc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-07T18:11:22.610+0000) > > Stop it! Stop buffing! Start nerfing! And stop designing more Blitzcranks! Or just balance. They ALWAYS seem to buff shit in response to other buffs in hopes of balancing the buffs. Whoever is in charge of the balance team at Riot is doing a horrible job. I really don't understand how they're still employed after ALL the shit that has been going on in the past few seasons. It's just a joke. Something's broken? Break something else to balance what was previously broken. On and on 'till the game ends up where it is now. This game will eventually fall off and by that time, it'll be too late to try to fix anything.
Rioter Comments
Akrid415 (NA)
: Client froze
Welp, I just lost promos because of that bull shit. Typical type of shit that happens ANYTIME you're in promos. Trolls, feeders, flamers, AFK players, clients freezing, glitches. I hate promos.
Akrid415 (NA)
: Client froze
Well I just seen the exclamation point in the client screen saying they're aware about~~ loading~~ match history loading issues. But will I be punished for it? I'm in promos.
Rioter Comments
Keiaga (NA)
: Its not needed. Just learn the how to play against the champs giving you issues
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NWvsQAf4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-01T03:52:21.135+0000) > > Its not needed. Just learn the how to play against the champs giving you issues This comment blows.
datfatguy (OCE)
: In what world is Fiora balanced?
In no world. I seriously think Riot has lost their fuckin minds. They seem to randomly buff people without even CONSIDERING how strong they already are. Fiora WAS NOT busted but not weak. She was very playable. Why fuck with her at all? Why buff her? I just don't understand Riot's thinking anymore. I really feel like they toss names in a hat and buff whoever they pull. They NEVER nerf anyone who actually deserves nerfs (*cough* {{champion:555}}*cough*). But they sure as shit will buff {{champion:92}} for some sorry ass prestige skin or {{champion:64}} for some stupid ass worlds tournament that most people don't care about.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TehNACHO (NA)
: When specifically, at what levels. As a Kayn player, it really should be the other way around in that you should always be ahead of the enemy Jungler, barring a crazy feeding spree. The only reason I can see this not working out for you is that you're just not inefficient, but there's really little to work with here. You also may not be resetting your Jungle properly, if you are clearing and ganking a lot. The Jungle only levels up if you kill the camp, ergo repeatedly farming the same camp, especially Krugs and Raptors, is how you maximize experience per farm. It also makes you look like you have more farm than the opponent, but in reality you're always farming camps that are weaker than you and thus far less valuable.
> [{quoted}](name=TehNACHO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T7NAtHdZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-24T23:45:32.294+0000) > > When specifically, at what levels. > > As a Kayn player, it really should be the other way around in that you should always be ahead of the enemy Jungler, barring a crazy feeding spree. The only reason I can see this not working out for you is that you're just not inefficient, but there's really little to work with here. > > You also may not be resetting your Jungle properly, if you are clearing and ganking a lot. The Jungle only levels up if you kill the camp, ergo repeatedly farming the same camp, especially Krugs and Raptors, is how you maximize experience per farm. It also makes you look like you have more farm than the opponent, but in reality you're always farming camps that are weaker than you and thus far less valuable. Pretty much all phases of the game. Obviously we start the same level but when I make my first level 3 gank, sometimes my opponent shows shortly after and they're level 4. I clear some camps and hit 4, they show and are level 5. It's been driving me crazy (not in a rage way, just can't figure this out). Stays this way most of the game. God forbid I die or get invaded, then I'm 2 levels behind trying to play catch up.
Xphineas (NA)
: If you at level 1/2 clear out the entire red side jungle, you will be level three simply from that. Then move onto blue side and you will get level 4. From there gank a lane or two, clear a red side camp, then gank again, farm again, etc.
> [{quoted}](name=Xphineas,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=T7NAtHdZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-24T23:17:05.094+0000) > > If you at level 1/2 clear out the entire red side jungle, you will be level three simply from that. Then move onto blue side and you will get level 4. From there gank a lane or two, clear a red side camp, then gank again, farm again, etc. Maybe I'm ganking too early then? I usually hit a level 3 gank asap (2 sometimes depending on the aggro / positioning of the enemy team.)
Rioter Comments
: the problem with jg is that a good one wins games and a bad one is wasted space. even going neutral in the jg you are doing nothing except making it 4v5. being a eve main i constant gank lanes starting at level 3 because i know if i do nothing for 6 levels either my team gets shat on or enemy jg has free reign to do what he wants. jg is prob the most important lane in the game followed by bot lane. doesnt matter if laners cant 1v1 because they suck, its YOUR JOB to equalize someone who is dog shit at the lane.
> [{quoted}](name=ChristmasEvelynn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-09-21T18:15:57.188+0000) > > the problem with jg is that a good one wins games and a bad one is wasted space. even going neutral in the jg you are doing nothing except making it 4v5. being a eve main i constant gank lanes starting at level 3 because i know if i do nothing for 6 levels either my team gets shat on or enemy jg has free reign to do what he wants. jg is prob the most important lane in the game followed by bot lane. > > doesnt matter if laners cant 1v1 because they suck, its YOUR JOB to equalize someone who is dog shit at the lane. Why pay attention to them if they're "dog shit" in their lane? They won't maintain any sort of lead you give them regardless if you help them or not. I'd rather spend time somewhere else that's actually going to matter or give us a better shot at winning instead of the spam pinger who's more than likely going to fuck up anyway. It's NOT the junglers job to equalize a lane for someone who's "dog shit" at it. That's pretty much expecting a carry. It's the LANERS job to learn how to play their role / champ properly and NOT be "dog shit." I'm not saying the jungler shouldn't be trying to help people, but to expect a jungler to win a lane for you is just ridiculous. Get better and win that shit yourself.
XxNerytexX (EUNE)
: noboby's gonna talk about akali's nerf?
Good riddance, hopefully Pyke joins the nerf club.
5050BS (NA)
: Pyke is completly unhealthy to the game. Had a game this morning where my teams top play pyke could get ulted by the enemies fed Zed take a full combo and all he needed to do was EW away and he healed so that he could go back in and kill the Zed. Its basically Ekko Ult up ALL the time.
> [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEkareRc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-18T19:04:03.306+0000) > > Pyke is completly unhealthy to the game. Had a game this morning where my teams top play pyke could get ulted by the enemies fed Zed take a full combo and all he needed to do was EW away and he healed so that he could go back in and kill the Zed. Its basically Ekko Ult up ALL the time. Yeah I agree. A lot of champs they have been putting out seem to just be overloaded as fuck all for the sake of "making plays" or "being cool." Makes me wonder if newer players would have the same amount of success had they started playing in the earlier seasons before everything was so fuckin dashy and bursty.
: {{champion:555}} Health Regen with Evidences. https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/NcyYFg5E-oh-no-pyke-got-caught?comment=001b
> [{quoted}](name=Thorn Fierce Red,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEkareRc,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-18T18:38:56.330+0000) > > {{champion:555}} Health Regen with Evidences. > > https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/NcyYFg5E-oh-no-pyke-got-caught?comment=001b Rofl. That's all skill though! Super cool.
SirEnds (NA)
: on one hand pyke i feel is a bit of a balance issue while on the other hand sylas i feel is pretty fair in terms of his healing but in other ways he can be a bit iffy
> [{quoted}](name=SirEnds,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sEkareRc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-18T17:08:52.477+0000) > > on one hand pyke i feel is a bit of a balance issue while on the other hand sylas i feel is pretty fair in terms of his healing but in other ways he can be a bit iffy Is it because you could dodge Sylas skills to negate his healing?
Rioter Comments
Kanzler (NA)
: Every jungler who gives that excuse isnt doing any of it. Stop afk farming and gank.
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T02:42:47.779+0000) > > Every jungler who gives that excuse isnt doing any of it. > > Stop afk farming and gank. Stop losing your lane and expecting a bail out. Win it yourself.
Kanzler (NA)
: Maybe you should stop afk farming and gank?
> [{quoted}](name=Kanzler,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-18T01:13:15.410+0000) > > Maybe you should stop afk farming and gank? There's 3 lanes, the team jungle, and the various objectives to be had. You think you're the only priority in the match for a jungler? Win the lane yourself. Stop relying on a 2v1 to win your lane.
: I still say blame the jungler, because better jungler DOES win. It's the only role that has any fuckin impact on the game lol. If your lanes are fed and they can 1v5 people, it's usually cuz the jungler got them that way. Better JG wins
> [{quoted}](name=BongMage420,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-17T22:58:25.554+0000) > > I still say blame the jungler, because better jungler DOES win. It's the only role that has any fuckin impact on the game lol. If your lanes are fed and they can 1v5 people, it's usually cuz the jungler got them that way. Better JG wins I say blame yourself. Sure there are times where the jungler can tip the balance, but most of the time the responsibility to win your own lane relies on YOU. YOU need to dodge skill shots, win small skirmishes, ward, anticipate ganks, HELP your team elsewhere on the map, last hit properly, and not feed. If you rely on the jungler to win for you every match, then you should probably work on your micros since they are more than likely lacking. Stop blaming your jungler for your own short comings.
: Hahaha yeah, if i had a dollar for every midlaner who wants me to be in their lane 24/7 even when the lane state isnt great for a gank. But he can have the lane pushed and ill be fighting right next to him in the river vs the enemy jg, and he's busy missing skillshots on the enemy mid under turret rather than coming to help.
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-18T00:47:53.260+0000) > > Hahaha yeah, if i had a dollar for every midlaner who wants me to be in their lane 24/7 even when the lane state isnt great for a gank. But he can have the lane pushed and ill be fighting right next to him in the river vs the enemy jg, and he's busy missing skillshots on the enemy mid under turret rather than coming to help. Exactly what happens to me! I'm a mid laner but I rarely ever ask for a gank. I try to create my own pressure whether it's in lane or elsewhere on the map. When I jungle, I get sooooo many mid laners spam pinging me for a gank, yet they don't budge when I need help in the river, jungle or at an objective. Weird.
: I thought we were past the "blame the jungler" nonsense as of season 6 or so. Come on, players.
> [{quoted}](name=Zero Shingetsu,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-17T23:00:01.931+0000) > > I thought we were past the "blame the jungler" nonsense as of season 6 or so. Come on, players. I thought so too. I personally never say it. I've had a lot of people toss that BS at me though. Again, I'm not a great jungler but holy shit, take some responsibility for your own loss.
5050BS (NA)
: So what about the laners that know what they are doing but their jungler is trash? I see this often. Where my jungler is afk farming not doing anything to help lanes or follow pings. Does not ward and does not go for objectives. Better Jungler wins.
> [{quoted}](name=5050BS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8UV11rmf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-17T22:32:58.109+0000) > > So what about the laners that know what they are doing but their jungler is trash? I see this often. Where my jungler is afk farming not doing anything to help lanes or follow pings. Does not ward and does not go for objectives. Better Jungler wins. I'm a mid laner, I get it. This happens to me too, but it doesn't happen THAT often. Odds are they are probably auto filled and no one offered to swap roles. It happens. On the flip side (as I've experienced myself in my recent jungling), MANY laners don't help or pay attention. They're too busy playing 1v1 solo lane.
Rioter Comments
: I have a hard time to bring myself to play this game anymore due to the balance team
Yeah I feel like Riot just doesn't give a shit about the balance or quality of gameplay anymore. Shit like buffing {{champion:64}} for the pro plays (which I don't watch nor give a shit about) is just ridiculous. They refuse to fix busted champs and don't seem to address ANYTHING worth mentioning. It's like this game is just a huge montage machine to make people feel cool for dashing around the map and making "plays". Fuck game knowledge anymore.
: what the actual fuck riot ?
There is just SO MUCH shit in this game that needs to be nerfed or toned down, yet Riot doesn't do a fuckin thing about it. It feels like they just wait till MORE fucked up shit comes out so we forget about the previous fucked up shit. Just a viscous cycle.
: You can ban him in champ select. That's my solution for him, works 100% of the time I think the champion was a mistake, so... Riot gave me the power to remove him from my games, I exercise that power Enough bans lead to nerfs, do your part today
> [{quoted}](name=BigBrainSuppMain,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fWobvOc2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-30T01:54:41.222+0000) > > You can ban him in champ select. That's my solution for him, works 100% of the time > > I think the champion was a mistake, so... Riot gave me the power to remove him from my games, I exercise that power > > Enough bans lead to nerfs, do your part today Lol, yeah I usually do ban him but I'm tired of using my ban on that shit. I'm mid so I would like to ban {{champion:84}} or sometimes {{champion:103}} . Sucks cause if I ban one, the other is left open. Fucking coin flip. I wish my bot laners would perma ban Pyke so I could hit op mid laners.
Rioter Comments
Baka Red (EUNE)
: If you want a random champ for yourself every time, there is a simple way for that; get all the champs, don't use rerolls and don't ever change the champ to another either from the bench or from the team mates. Of course, that won't prevent you from seeing the top tier champions, since practically everyone else will use rerolls to get a better team and thus you see the top tier champions more often than the bottom tier. Well, you can play with your eyes closed; at least you won't see the same champions that way! ;) Unfortunately we the players do not have a way to know if the rolling system is weighted towards certain champions or not, but I would guess it is weighted towards the free champion rotation champions to make the lives of aram account people harder. You may claim you know because you see them "every match", but that every match is just exaggeration, and the feeling you get is just observer bias (I think that is what it is called, but I might be wrong).
> You may claim you know because you see them "every match", but that every match is just exaggeration, and the feeling you get is just observer bias (I think that is what it is called, but I might be wrong). I just got into a lobby right now and rolled A Sol. I just rolled him my last match. Re rolled him both times cause he's boring (imo), but that's besides the point. Is that observer bias as well? Rolling ONE CHAMP out of 144 twice in a row?
Show more

Akrid415

Level 291 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion