: I've noticed day by day I get the same champ several times in a single day... Then the next day I get a different champion repeatedly. Two days ago I got my first {{champion:99}} game in months...... Seem to get {{champion:145}} a lot though....
> [{quoted}](name=PermaJinxed,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=uAoMFEaI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-24T04:28:58.051+0000) > > I've noticed day by day I get the same champ several times in a single day... Then the next day I get a different champion repeatedly. > > Two days ago I got my first {{champion:99}} game in months...... > Seem to get {{champion:145}} a lot though.... Yeah it's both weird and annoying as fuck. I REALLY want to be able to have a random champ given to me, but I'm rolling the same champs over and over. It's like I have a set core of champs assigned to me for ARAM and that's all I get.
Rioter Comments
: Yeah xerath for me, can’t land a skillshot but still win anyways
> [{quoted}](name=Polaris I,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r50tOO82,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-22T22:31:33.877+0000) > > Yeah xerath for me, can’t land a skillshot but still win anyways Hell yeah. When all else fails, macros bb......macros.
Manxxom (NA)
: Me as Rek'sai, or Katarina
> [{quoted}](name=Manxxom,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=r50tOO82,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-22T22:01:20.425+0000) > > Me as Rek'sai, or Katarina I would REALLY like to be good with Katarina because I have some skins of hers I really like. I just don't feel like practicing with her to be efficient so I keep my sorry ass Katarina gameplay to ARAM :)
Rioter Comments
LeoX (NA)
: Because that would be and feel ultra shitty? Imagine playing as nasus vs someone who can bully him really hard. Or even, imagine being a nasus/veigar who gets giga-camped by the jungler. You’d basically never get to play the game. Ever.
> [{quoted}](name=LeoX,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8vcLuvrI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-20T03:35:57.906+0000) > > Because that would be and feel ultra shitty? > > Imagine playing as nasus vs someone who can bully him really hard. Or even, imagine being a nasus/veigar who gets giga-camped by the jungler. > > You’d basically never get to play the game. Ever. I get that. But like I said, Cho used to lose stacks and he was still playable / relevant. What changed? Why didn't the others lose stacks? To clarify, I do not mean ALL STACKS (hopefully that was obvious.) Just a percentage of some sort.
Rioter Comments
: That the biggest issue I have with the game. TOO MUCH CC!! Nerf that shit already man. It got to a point there IS no skill to it anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=LemurMonster,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=YWHjf38X,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-17T00:31:33.144+0000) > > That the biggest issue I have with the game. TOO MUCH CC!! Nerf that shit already man. It got to a point there IS no skill to it anymore. Yeah there's times where I'm just standing completely still, not able to do anything as the team just chain cc's me until one of them kills me. VERY annoying, but I'm not sure that's the biggest problem. I just HATE how one side of ARAM ALWAYS gets the better comp by a long shot while the other side just wastes 20 plus minutes in the match. It's frustrating. They NEED to open all champs, it's been so fucking long. There is NO REASON to not do it.
Rioter Comments
: Anyone who can build RoA makes her suffer, in my experience. Malz, Morg, TF...If they can build RoA, she hates dealing with them, since she has basically no kill pressure against them. She does better against people who have to opt into MR instead of HP due to her Q's return doing true damage. And, obviously, anyone with innate spellshields or other ability to ignore her E will do well, since she generally *needs* E to kill.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qVhje0GE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-10T01:15:12.562+0000) > > Anyone who can build RoA makes her suffer, in my experience. Malz, Morg, TF...If they can build RoA, she hates dealing with them, since she has basically no kill pressure against them. She does better against people who have to opt into MR instead of HP due to her Q's return doing true damage. > > And, obviously, anyone with innate spellshields or other ability to ignore her E will do well, since she generally *needs* E to kill. Holy shit I completely forgot about Morgana. Dammit I should bring her mid again.
Cloud273 (NA)
: It sounds crazy, but you can just play Garen mid against her. Build merc treads and other mr items as needed. Wait til she blows her charm, then run at her and punish with your silence.
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud273,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qVhje0GE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-08-10T01:07:07.272+0000) > > It sounds crazy, but you can just play Garen mid against her. Build merc treads and other mr items as needed. Wait til she blows her charm, then run at her and punish with your silence. What about when she has her stupid ult up? Dash dash dash away. Or back into the fight if her jungler shows up.
: {{champion:3}} , {{champion:3}} , and more {{champion:3}} {{item:3027}} > {{item:3111}} > {{item:3102}} >{{item:3110}} There's your core!
> [{quoted}](name=Mavëríck,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qVhje0GE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-10T00:06:07.732+0000) > > {{champion:3}} , {{champion:3}} , and more {{champion:3}} > > {{item:3027}} > {{item:3111}} > {{item:3102}} >{{item:3110}} There's your core! Rofl. Galio's still a relevant pick? I wouldn't mind an anti-AP mid laner.
: https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Ahri/ statistically 8 champs, several I wouldn't have guessed tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=Death by Glamour,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qVhje0GE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-10T00:15:24.552+0000) > > https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Ahri/ > > statistically 8 champs, several I wouldn't have guessed tbh. Damn, I play a lot of Malzahar but I never thought to pick him against her because of how slow and immobile he is. How the hell does Ziggs counter her? I'd play him again but he seems like he'd get bursted.
: malzahar player
> [{quoted}](name=LPelican ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6FkrXcAG,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2019-08-09T15:21:04.143+0000) > > malzahar player Okay?
Rioter Comments
: I got banned from Hashinshin's chat for telling him to freeze the wave, after he pushed knee deep and got pulled into the turret by his opponent "top lane AP skarner" twice. Can swear wave control saves lives. Also some idiots can go 0/2 against a top lane AP {{champion:72}} with {{item:3030}}.
> [{quoted}](name=mRiOzQAmos,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6FkrXcAG,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-08-08T19:00:05.457+0000) > > I got banned from Hashinshin's chat for telling him to freeze the wave, after he pushed knee deep and got into the turret by his opponent "top lane AP skarner" twice. > > Can swear wave control saves lives. > > Also some idiots can go 0/2 against a top lane AP {{champion:72}} with {{item:3030}}. Rofl, I got banned from Hashinshin's chat too. I went in and asked if I missed the daily feed and I got the ban hammer.
Libido (EUNE)
: Why would anyone care about lane managment when you can just one shot your opponent?
> [{quoted}](name=Libido,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6FkrXcAG,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2019-08-08T17:53:10.897+0000) > > Why would anyone care about lane managment when you can just one shot your opponent? That's what the gameplay seems like these days. I've been seeing A LOT of the usual suspects ( {{champion:555}} {{champion:39}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:350}} {{champion:24}} ) and more often than not, they get fed and become unstoppable. {{item:3026}} doesn't help either since there's no downside to building this item. It sucks because a lot of times I've seen my top laner (or myself in mid) "shut them down" in regards to CS / farm. Just doesn't seem to matter anymore though as like I said, they proceed to get fed and show off their_ awesome skills_ at the game.
Dukues (NA)
: As a {{champion:90}} main myself I know what you are saying and feel the same way haha. But sometimes roaming assassins can snowball the game much harder even if they losing out on turret gold and some cs. I have not really gotten a camp from my jungler in a long time, which kinda sucks. But at the same time when playing malz you don't really have much kill pressure without your ult so it makes sense. I do get camped a lot lately by enemy jungler, but I am ok with it since I have been getting a lot better at staying alive and soaking up the pressure which in a lot of games has allowed my bot & top to get ahead with not having to worry as much about enemy jungler ganking them. Granted I have usually been dying like twice so I need to get better at that, but usually after that I don't die to the ganks anymore. Just hard sometimes depending on enemy jungler. Like you can be full fucking health and then {{champion:29}} pops up and even say like an {{champion:103}} just needs to hit you with like 1 spell and your dead. Kinda ridiculous but that's what the game has become.
> [{quoted}](name=Dukues,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6FkrXcAG,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-08-08T14:48:19.673+0000) > > As a {{champion:90}} main myself I know what you are saying and feel the same way haha. But sometimes roaming assassins can snowball the game much harder even if they losing out on turret gold and some cs. > > I have not really gotten a camp from my jungler in a long time, which kinda sucks. But at the same time when playing malz you don't really have much kill pressure without your ult so it makes sense. I do get camped a lot lately by enemy jungler, but I am ok with it since I have been getting a lot better at staying alive and soaking up the pressure which in a lot of games has allowed my bot & top to get ahead with not having to worry as much about enemy jungler ganking them. Granted I have usually been dying like twice so I need to get better at that, but usually after that I don't die to the ganks anymore. Just hard sometimes depending on enemy jungler. Like you can be full fucking health and then {{champion:29}} pops up and even say like an {{champion:103}} just needs to hit you with like 1 spell and your dead. Kinda ridiculous but that's what the game has become. Yeah, Ahri really annoys me. I could spend most of the lane dodging her shit but if that charm lands ONE TIME, it's a wrap. There goes any lead I had. I don't think it's just her though, I feel the same about most champs nowadays, which sucks. It shouldn't be insta death.
: That's all people care about the days. Their damage. Like when that 8/13 AP Gragas out damages everyone but still feeds his ass off you know he's a dog.
> [{quoted}](name=mRiOzQAmos,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6FkrXcAG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-08T05:06:30.839+0000) > > That's all people care about the days. > > Their damage. Like when that 8/13 AP Gragas out damages everyone but still feeds his ass off you know he's a dog. That's one of this big offenders I'm referring to. People who out damage others as a "support" and think that means they played well. It's like okay, how well did you peel the carry(s)? How was the teams vision? Did you deny vision? Did you build to help the team or boost your own stats? It's like holy shit, there's a reason why you lost. So annoying.
: /mute all
> [{quoted}](name=God is a Poro,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EVIEAzuv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-08T00:43:54.286+0000) > > /mute all For sure, but why have I been having to do this so often? I utilize that button a lot, but these people shouldn't be playing if they can't contain their emotions in a video game.
Kazekiba (NA)
: lane and wave management is still the most absolutely vital part of the game to the point that coaches and analysts berate and shame players above Plat III for being poor at it. It's a matter of skill, and probably a large reason I'm in such gutter elo (though I do gain ridiculous LP for wins, so its a matter of playing more) - I cant wrap my brainless, Diagnosed-at-19 mind around the finer details but I try and learn and memorize them
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6FkrXcAG,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-08T01:00:52.309+0000) > > lane and wave management is still the most absolutely vital part of the game to the point that coaches and analysts berate and shame players above Plat III for being poor at it. > > It's a matter of skill, and probably a large reason I'm in such gutter elo (though I do gain ridiculous LP for wins, so its a matter of playing more) - I cant wrap my brainless, Diagnosed-at-19 mind around the finer details but I try and learn and memorize them I'm trying to get better at it myself as I goof up A LOT and put myself in bad spots because of it. I love that aspect of the game, and I feel like the kills / taking towers naturally follow afterwards. Just sucks that a lot of other players look at you like you're not doing anything if your score doesn't show a sexy KDA. It's ridiculous.
Rioter Comments
: cuz that is what the casual player has done to league, it went from a strategy based moba to a mortal combat /halo hybrid and all people want is to do damage and get kills cuz its FUN the days of actual lane play and wave control/ denial of cs etc has been lost.
> [{quoted}](name=MrFawknSunshine,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=6FkrXcAG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-07T23:43:16.486+0000) > > cuz that is what the casual player has done to league, it went from a strategy based moba to a mortal combat /halo hybrid and all people want is to do damage and get kills cuz its FUN > > the days of actual lane play and wave control/ denial of cs etc has been lost. It's sad, really. The strategy part is what drew me to this game, not the kda / damage output / I can kill you in 0.00000009 seconds without being able to react. I've also noticed a SHIT TON more toxic people being placed on my teams, constantly flaming and calling each other punishable terms. Like holy shit, does Riot just not give a fuck anymore? It's like if you ain't pro you don't matter.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: The upcoming 2019 World Championship. Vayne is a champion players like to watch.
> [{quoted}](name=KVbqbFsC8e,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OLh4EUdd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-02T07:41:08.669+0000) > > The upcoming 2019 World Championship. Vayne is a champion players like to watch. So do I ban {{champion:67}} or {{champion:555}} now?
: >I don't know how much impact that E buff will actually have Not much really, she still can't compate with adcs that offer wave clear like Jinx, Sivir, Xayah or adcs that are safer with good scaling like Ez.
> [{quoted}](name=CrazyMonkeyCZ,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=OLh4EUdd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-02T07:08:13.779+0000) > > Not much really, she still can't compate with adcs that offer wave clear like Jinx, Sivir, Xayah or adcs that are safer with good scaling like Ez. So what about poor top laners? Does that make it worse for them with cheesy Vayne top?
Rioter Comments
: Malzahar rework was a failure, bring him back like it was pre rework
I dunno, I have a pretty high win percentage with him right now. I find it extremely easy to manage the waves, pressure the towers, and even poke with a well timed E on the minions. His passive also allows me to play very safe. I'm not saying he wasn't fun or better before, but he's far from just an ult bot right now. If anything I feel like a damn farm simulator until my opponent becomes very bored and makes a mistake trying to poke / all in me.
: > [{quoted}](name=Akrid415,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HY2Al4dT,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-07-31T22:19:13.799+0000) > > Are they going to at least replace it with another permanent game mode? At least Nexus blitz would be nice...... TFT. - That is the replacement.
> [{quoted}](name=True Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=HY2Al4dT,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T23:21:42.978+0000) > > TFT. - That is the replacement. Really? That game mode blows imo. I'd honestly rather have Dominion back.
: Save the Twisted Treeline!
Are they going to at least replace it with another permanent game mode? At least Nexus blitz would be nice......
: Yeah, I always get nervous after I've been able to win 3+ in a row especially if i made it to promos because it always seems like when you winstreak to promos you get matched with absolute albatrosses as teammates.
> [{quoted}](name=Tr4shB4NSYST3M,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AuABFwOA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-30T17:48:32.755+0000) > > Yeah, I always get nervous after I've been able to win 3+ in a row especially if i made it to promos because it always seems like when you winstreak to promos you get matched with absolute albatrosses as teammates. Yeah I don't get it. It doesn't matter how well I play either, my team always seems to lose every aspect of the game when these losing streaks arrive. NOTHING seems to break it either. It just like "Welp, gotta ride this massive 10 match losing streak before I finally get lucky enough to crawl away with one win."
Rioter Comments
Εlin (EUW)
: You're only allowed to play one champion for the rest of your life.
Εlin (EUW)
: How many champions do you own?
All but 4. I only use like 3 of them too lol.
Εlin (EUW)
: I have extremely bad luck today and yesterday, it's almost unbelievable (RANT)
Check my history. It's VERY bad and un believable. I win 1, lose 5. Win 1, lose 5. I dropped from 70ish lp in P3 to 0 lp in P4 with a remark stating my demotion shield is expiring soon. I only get 15 lp now. EVERY match I have lost the bot laners just feed RIDICULOUSLY hard and / or the jungler is AFK jungle farming. To make it worse, I constantly have people flaming one another, people going AFK, and people who refuse to communicate at all. It so frustrating, I have no idea what's going on or how to stop this. I'm not great but I'm DEFINITELY better than 1 win 5 losses over and over. That shit is NOT FUN and just outright stupid.
: What? Zed was is almost unchanged, if anything he's worse than before
> [{quoted}](name=Genocide Victim,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tNhKO4wN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-12T01:32:14.981+0000) > > What? Zed was is almost unchanged, if anything he's worse than before lol
kμrayami (EUW)
: thats funny cos there is more expression skill on his kit now than before ( w speed nerffed, no snapback delay on r, w reset being a thing since assassins update) ill give you a tip for the future plug ur keyboard
> ill give you a tip for the future plug ur keyboard ?
: Looking over your match history, you seem to enjoy Jarvan and your success with him is relatively consistent. I'd honestly suggest sticking with him. If you truly want Mordekaiser to serve as your back up (as seems the case) then you may want to put in some practice hours in normal matches for a while.
> [{quoted}](name=Chocolate Frost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3NUZFWjO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-11T08:26:23.727+0000) > > Looking over your match history, you seem to enjoy Jarvan and your success with him is relatively consistent. I'd honestly suggest sticking with him. If you truly want Mordekaiser to serve as your back up (as seems the case) then you may want to put in some practice hours in normal matches for a while. Hell yeah, I love J4. I don't play him as a carry though (as I'm sure you've seen with my builds.) I really like to use him as a team oriented CC / play maker. I love to be able to tp into a lane and help my team mates get ahead or stop something negative from happening. I think that might be my issues though......the way I play, I at least need my team mates to play somewhat decent so that I could help them get ahead. Lately my teams have been filled with people just straight feeding beyond belief. It blows my mind with how many times I've had these people. The feed happens within the first 5-7 minutes, so there's not much time to make plays or anything. Maybe I should change my play style? I've have moderate success with Mord but I think you're right in that I should practice him more outside of ranked. I'm somewhat comfortable with him but not like I am with J4. I like to have Mord as my AP bruiser pick so I'm not always burning my team with an all AD comp. Think I might need a new champ pool? I like to play champs that I genuinely love and have fun with, but I think that might be crippling my chances at winning.
Rioter Comments
: Game dodging epidemic!
Been trying to get into a match right now. So far I've had 4 AFK (non accepts) and 2 dodges. Shit is very annoying, takes like 15 minutes just to get into a match lately.
iiRebs (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Akrid415,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tNhKO4wN,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T00:10:22.969+0000) > > 1. I was picking Zed regardless of the comp, so that stat isn't accurate as to how I play with Zed. You and everyone else need to quit hanging on to win rates like it's the holy grail. There's variables involved. > > 2. He wasn't _extreeemmmmmeeeellllyy_ fed. Like I stated in my post, I was dodging everything in lane. He couldn't land shit, and I honestly thought he was low gold / silver tier. He got fed when his team started dominating my other laners, which snowballed over to him. But the stats don't show that. Again, quit hanging onto stats like they're the holy grail. 1. You won 11/38 games. That is not because bad luck or shitty comps. That is because you are not good with Zed. If Zed was legitemately braindead OP, comp would hardly matter. Zed is just harder to learn than you want to admit. 2. Post the gameplay with the times he oneshot and missed everything.
> [{quoted}](name=iiRebs,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tNhKO4wN,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T02:51:50.379+0000) > > 1. You won 11/38 games. That is not because bad luck or shitty comps. That is because you are not good with Zed. If Zed was legitemately braindead OP, comp would hardly matter. Zed is just harder to learn than you want to admit. > > 2. Post the gameplay with the times he oneshot and missed everything. I'm no good with Zed? Funny cause he got me to plat pretty easily. You should check yourself before you try telling people if they're any good or not. How far did you get? Looks like you got to a mighty Silver 2. 103 games with Zed and you got to Silver 2. Damn, enlighten me on how to play Zed please.
Rioter Comments
Eedat (NA)
: You know this isn't true. Otherwise you wouldn't have a 29% winrate on zed this season if you could mash buttons blindfolded and still win. Not bringing the winrate up to flame or anything, just to point out you know damn well that's not how it works. What you're doing is taking an example of what happened ***after*** he was ***exxxtrreeemmeeelllyyy*** fed and presenting it as that's how he normally works
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tNhKO4wN,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T23:54:13.519+0000) > > You know this isn't true. Otherwise you wouldn't have a 29% winrate on zed this season if you could mash buttons blindfolded and still win. Not bringing the winrate up to flame or anything, just to point out you know damn well that's not how it works. What you're doing is taking an example of what happened ***after*** he was ***exxxtrreeemmeeelllyyy*** fed and presenting it as that's how he normally works 1. I was picking Zed regardless of the comp, so that stat isn't accurate as to how I play with Zed. You and everyone else need to quit hanging on to win rates like it's the holy grail. There's variables involved. 2. He wasn't _extreeemmmmmeeeellllyy_ fed. Like I stated in my post, I was dodging everything in lane. He couldn't land shit, and I honestly thought he was low gold / silver tier. He got fed when his team started dominating my other laners, which snowballed over to him. But the stats don't show that. Again, quit hanging onto stats like they're the holy grail.
Eedat (NA)
: Think you're just upset that you got smashed by one last game and that you should calm down before making salt posts
> [{quoted}](name=Eedat,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tNhKO4wN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-09T22:51:53.516+0000) > > Think you're just upset that you got smashed by one last game and that you should calm down before making salt posts I didn't get smashed. He couldn't land any skill shots for shit, which is the reason behind my post. What's the point of dodging all his shit only to be deleted with R-E-AA? I don't care if you're pro Zed or not, that shit just isn't right. You miss, you don't get rewarded, period.
: Weird cause he's been virtually the same champion since he was released. People have been complaining about him since the beginning of time. He's an assassin who gets a bulk of his damage from his ult and followup, that hasn't changed. He one shotted ADCs 5 years ago and he one shots them now. I don't get why you think he's so different because he's not.
> [{quoted}](name=OneMustFall,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=tNhKO4wN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-09T22:38:36.710+0000) > > Weird cause he's been virtually the same champion since he was released. People have been complaining about him since the beginning of time. He's an assassin who gets a bulk of his damage from his ult and followup, that hasn't changed. He one shotted ADCs 5 years ago and he one shots them now. I don't get why you think he's so different because he's not. It's not healthy or skillful when someone tries to all in, misses their Q's but gets the kill anyway. That should NOT happen unless they are extremely low hp. I honestly feel he's in the same toxic champ pool as Yasuo now.
Rioter Comments
: give NB3 a damn metal for his behavior
> [{quoted}](name=GuRockkkkkkkk,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=qQLEOQo0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-17T22:17:05.658+0000) > > give NB3 a damn metal for his behavior "Metal." lol
: At this point reporting should be removed like seriously THIS is a question? If this offends you go lock yourself in padded room you're nuts. You are doomed you cannot handle human society just accept the fate you have brought on yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=LoliSupergirl,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rrMIseEl,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2019-06-24T07:07:51.391+0000) > > At this point reporting should be removed like seriously THIS is a question? If this offends you go lock yourself in padded room you're nuts. You are doomed you cannot handle human society just accept the fate you have brought on yourself. That's pretty extreme, it's not that serious. I don't think it "offends" anyone, at least not me. It's just a dick move, kicking someone while they're down type of thing. No reason to put that at all. If I were to stomp you an entire match, I don't think you'd appreciate me saying stuff like "DAMN that was such an easy laning phase. Why am I so good?" "DAMN this match is too easy! I'm not even trying!" Ggez is like the short version of that. They know what they're doing when they type that, and it does not have good intentions. These are the same type of players who flame their team mates when things are going to shit. These are the same type of players who AFK when they're getting smoked. I don't like it, so I report it. What Riot does with it is up to them. Like I said, it's a dick move but I ain't losin any sleep over it.
: I do report "ggez" unless it's _clearly_ in a funny context. It's just disrespectful, If your enemy was there in person would you walk up to them and say "haha this was easy you suck we totally destroyed you"?
> [{quoted}](name=LordRedStone Nr1,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=rrMIseEl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-21T05:14:47.126+0000) > > I do report "ggez" unless it's _clearly_ in a funny context. > It's just disrespectful, If your enemy was there in person would you walk up to them and say "haha this was easy you suck we totally destroyed you"? Do they actually punish people for saying "ggez?" I always report them but I've been curious if they actually do anything about it.
Show more

Akrid415

Level 255 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion