: How does something so broken go live and even if it does how is it not hotfixed by now?
> [{quoted}](name=TheProfezzor,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xEgIjTF0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-25T05:49:00.172+0000) > > How does something so broken go live and even if it does how is it not hotfixed by now? it was hotfixed but still broken
Rioter Comments
Vuxem (NA)
: One of them lcs nerfs. Meanwhile Urgot, Leblanc, Brand, Irelia, Akali, Graves, etc remain untouched. _<Removed by Moderation>_
> [{quoted}](name=Vuxem,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7subHfes,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-07T07:47:16.855+0000) > > One of them lcs nerfs. > > Meanwhile Urgot, Leblanc, Brand, Irelia, Akali, Graves, etc remain untouched. > > Seriously need to start firing retards who are working for riot games. leblanc, irelia and akali all got nerfed or have nerfs on the pbe, the irelia one sucked but cant just say they are untouched when they were/are going to be
: When you know there will be 3 infernals. {{champion:45}} *heavy breathing*
> [{quoted}](name=SaltyToplaneGoat,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=VHR8WryG,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-24T04:35:01.737+0000) > > When you know there will be 3 infernals. > > {{champion:45}} *heavy breathing* or other team could ban em
: Yeah, that's kinda my point. All that extra benefit *plus* 20% of a marksman's health bar is pretty strong. Seems to me like a mechanics change is a good idea here. I didn't come to troll you, I legitimately think you're onto something. But lowering the damage isn't the answer, I think.
> [{quoted}](name=KnightsKemplar,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Zi7LIua0,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T20:58:02.481+0000) > > Yeah, that&#x27;s kinda my point. All that extra benefit *plus* 20% of a marksman&#x27;s health bar is pretty strong. > > Seems to me like a mechanics change is a good idea here. I didn&#x27;t come to troll you, I legitimately think you&#x27;re onto something. But lowering the damage isn&#x27;t the answer, I think. how is lowering its dmg not the answer, it was in a perfectly ok spot before they buffed it
NY64 (NA)
: Should first turret gold be removed?
In the current state of the game I think it's necessary as it gives players more opportunities to control/carry the game. A good player knows first turret is important, and if they play to that better than their lane counterpart, they should be rewarded for it. If they game changes up next season and there are more opportunities (i don't believe there are enough now) then maybe they should consider removing it.
: I like how kha zix gets buffed and wukong nerfed.
Wukong is suppose to be a kind of bruiserish engage, not an assasin, and due to his passive and the items he can build (cleaver) he is relatively tanky to. He isn't meant to one shot people. Comparing wukong to khazix is like comparing apples to oranges but the apple can defy logic and become an orange if it wanted to. As a kha'zix main, i think he's in a relatively /decent balanced stated right now, he definitely didn't need a buff but i don't think it will make him op.
: Can we nerf this ridiculous champ yet?
#revertgraves He's honestly never been in a healthy state since his rework in the marksman and i don't think he ever will. Ive been playing graves a lot since pre rework and im lvl 7 with him now and i just dont understand the point of his new iteration over his old one. They should just revert and tweak some of his abilities imo to seperate him from lucian thematically but not completely rework him
: People aren't asking to be able to 1v9 the game, just that the game needs more opportunities for players to carry their teammates. Split pushing has been nerfed into the ground. Defensive options have been getting better with each passing season than they were in season 4. And laning phase lasts only 10 minutes now so the cs difference shouldn't be too big, and the weaker laner doesn't have to worry about getting solo killed or losing their tower too much cause now everyone is roaming instead of just the junglers.
> [{quoted}](name=2Charmnot2Charm,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KAQbQM0l,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-11T08:45:20.705+0000) > > People aren&#x27;t asking to be able to 1v9 the game, just that the game needs more opportunities for players to carry their teammates. > > Split pushing has been nerfed into the ground. > > Defensive options have been getting better with each passing season than they were in season 4. > > And laning phase lasts only 10 minutes now so the cs difference shouldn&#x27;t be too big, and the weaker laner doesn&#x27;t have to worry about getting solo killed or losing their tower too much cause now everyone is roaming instead of just the junglers. why is this downvoted its all true lmfao
: Urgot is strong, NOT overbearing.
Lucian is fine lul, the buff is stupid though. I found it really weird that you used Lucian as your go to for poor balancing, i can understand kai sa though.
: Why does it need to slow?
> [{quoted}](name=420 grams,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0XPHnQdR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-26T21:14:40.005+0000) > > Why does it need to slow? so they can force him into the jg role like theyve been doing since his rework, the slow helps him gank. They need to just revert him to be a bot lane adc again and just tune him from there so he's not too much like lucian
: This game gets worse by every patch. I'm on a Vega 56 and getting FPS drops pretty much every game.
> [{quoted}](name=Blåbæret,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=c3dZz8jK,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-26T22:48:36.856+0000) > > This game gets worse by every patch. I&#x27;m on a Vega 56 and getting FPS drops pretty much every game. Yup i have an r9 390 and some games it randomly drops below 60 when i usually get 140+ and i run most gmaes at 60fps fine that are way more intesive
: Micro stutter is killing my gameplay this patch PLEASE FIX, the issue is minions
Glory97 (EUW)
: Yes ignite is too strong right now, but your argument is flawed. Ignite was always the summoner you take to get kills. Most midlane assassins don't have the damage to oneshote you lvl 6 without ignite. But with ignite they can. So they pick ignite for the extra damage that can get them kills they wouldn't get otherwise. And this was perfectly fine, because as a trade off for taking ignite, they did not get the utility/Defensive other summoners provide.
> [{quoted}](name=Glory97,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o2hcxgqu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-23T22:56:19.937+0000) > > Yes ignite is too strong right now, but your argument is flawed. > Ignite was always the summoner you take to get kills. Most midlane assassins don&#x27;t have the damage to oneshote you lvl 6 without ignite. But with ignite they can. So they pick ignite for the extra damage that can get them kills they wouldn&#x27;t get otherwise. > And this was perfectly fine, because as a trade off for taking ignite, they did not get the utility/Defensive other summoners provide. I agree, I wrote my post kinda fast cause I was at work and just wanted to get it off my chest, I think what I was really trying to say was that it ishould be used for a little extra push, and if someone has no chance of killing me 1v1 , ignite shouldn't change that really
Pika Fox (NA)
: I dont see a problem. You pick ignite for its griev wounds and damage. It doing damage is fine. It doing a good bit of it is fine. Just like how heal healing is fine, or exhaust reducing damage far more than ignite deals damage is fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=o2hcxgqu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-23T17:00:56.675+0000) > > I dont see a problem. You pick ignite for its griev wounds and damage. It doing damage is fine. It doing a good bit of it is fine. Just like how heal healing is fine, or exhaust reducing damage far more than ignite deals damage is fine. I have my issues with exhaust as well, and I don't exactly rememeber what rioter said it, but they said they think league is a game that should be able to exist without exhaust, and I agree ,there isn't anything fun about being point and clicked to have your damage almost halved, and it's not that fun using it either. I think it is necessary in the current state of the game though .
Rioter Comments
Freebo (NA)
: if you have issues tabbing out and it takes long look here(Solution)
Thanks, i thought i was the only one having this issue as of late lol
Rioter Comments
: His core items got more expensive and rageblade got nerfed, also without old ER he lost cdr. Also where does he have the highest jg winrate? And his top wr is at 47%... He was literally the worst toplaner before this patch.
> [{quoted}](name=Makadur,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=7Ufd9nTs,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-27T21:40:35.299+0000) > > His core items got more expensive and rageblade got nerfed, also without old ER he lost cdr. > > Also where does he have the highest jg winrate? And his top wr is at 47%... He was literally the worst toplaner before this patch. and 2 months later, they reverted his e, I was right
: Daily reminder that we still don't have +3 refunds per season despite getting over 6000 upvotes
3 refunds per season is way to much, you need to understand riot is a company that needs to make money. if 10 million people refund 3 skins per year, that's effectively around 30m dollars...... Just an estimate and example, obviously not exact numbers; but come on people, you are asking for even more free shit, as if we don't already get a free game and free stuff through hextech crafting. I believe 1 skin refund per year and 1 champion refund would be suffice or at least 3 refunds(of each) for everyone now, and no more till people start bitching again 6 years or so from now.
: This time congratulations Riot. The Nunu rework is at ww level
his abilities havent even been announced yet.... slow down....
: Riot: "Teleport is being nerfed because it's crowding out other options..."
is it hot in here or is it just me?{{summoner:14}} {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:14}} {{summoner:14}}
: (+Vote) Which one is your favorite meta ?
Idk if it was the point of this post, but you can tell from this picture that nowadays there are so many fucking op champions at a time.
: > Champions we spent all our time learning to play have just gone poof. Starts clapping* Amen, Amen to that Where's my old {{champion:39}} at I spent 5 years straight playing her I have over 1 million Mastery points on the old irelia And then the new Irelia came and then you know she stopped being my main and I was extremely upset to the point of Tears.. man I cried over a week mourning the death of my irelia
> [{quoted}](name=Simply Tiffany,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dJoUZsEG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-08-05T20:09:32.425+0000) > > Starts clapping* > Amen, Amen to that > Where&#x27;s my old {{champion:39}} at I spent 5 years straight playing her I have over 1 million Mastery points on the old irelia > And then the new Irelia came and then you know she stopped being my main and I was extremely upset to the point of Tears.. man I cried over a week mourning the death of my irelia I don't know what you expect people to tell you other than, don't play a game that's based on change.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Riot aren't the only ones ruining this game.....The community also is.
> [{quoted}](name=Lovesick,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=X5zgAAht,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-03T13:46:02.273+0000) > > Seriously, we went from a fun loving community who just wanted to play the game because we enjoyed it to metaslave egotists that would rather play to win than actually have fun. I would say that this is ok if it was exclusively happening in ranked, however this is not the case, these same metaslave egotists have infested every single gamemode and it&amp;#039;s impossible to enjoy yourself while playing LoL as a result. > > Let me elaborate, URF was fun when people just played whoever seemed fun to them, then along came the play to win tryhards who swiftly turned the gamemode into a &amp;quot;I didn&amp;#039;t ban this champ, guess we lose&amp;quot; scenario. Normal games as well are impacted since all I see EVERY game are the same picks, never anything interesting or innovative. I&amp;#039;d love to see Yorick, but all I see is fucking Darius and co. top lane. I&amp;#039;d love to see Lux mid but all I see is Zoe and Swain. I&amp;#039;d love to see some more Mordekaiser or Ashe, but all I see is Jhin. You get the picture. There should be more emphasis on actually playing for fun in casual gamemodes at least than playing to win. > > I can understand if a champion is fun for someone, but when someone is playing a champion in a &amp;quot;fun&amp;quot; gamemode just to win that&amp;#039;s when I just feel like walking away from the keyboard and making some more food, because there&amp;#039;s nothing interesting about that. I&amp;#039;ve crushed my fair share of metaslave tryhards, but it&amp;#039;s not satisfying at all, the entire game feels moreso like you just want to get back at them for ruining your fun than you actually having fun. > > Not only that, but everyone in this community is so toxic because of their repressed emotions in regards to League. Whether it be due to Riot, bad past games, bad past teammates or just life events League players now see League as a place where they can unleash their emotions. > > Everyone is saying &amp;quot;Hurr durr Riot is ruining this game, game&amp;#039;s dying because of Riot&amp;quot; however in reality it&amp;#039;s also the community, we&amp;#039;ve festered into a cesspool of tryhards and toxic individuals; as more &amp;quot;play for fun&amp;quot; players are just choosing to leave for games which actually feel fun or just quitting gaming in general to move on with life. Sure, Riot has completely ruined this game for almost everyone, but if I&amp;#039;m being honest I hate this current community more than I hate Riot. If I even do semi-bad I get &amp;quot;?&amp;quot; pinged, flamed and reported. If I pick a non-meta champion the same thing happens. If I try to have fun, again, same thing.... > > Moral of the story, we need to somehow find our way to our roots and emphasise the &amp;quot;game&amp;quot; aspect of League as opposed to forcefully turning it into a competitive sport which only appeals to one type of person, egotists. I believe the fact that losing feels so much worse than in the past causes people to want to try hard and win however.
KazKaz (OCE)
: Riot aren't the only ones ruining this game.....The community also is.
My favorite thing is when retards in blind/draft norms say "why would you play a champion you don't know". Eh, what?
: Zoe is a burst mage. Syndra is a burst mage. Syndra can't kill anyone by missing all her skills (meaning she wouldn't press R either). She's also not even ahead. Jhin is 2/3, Zoe is 2/1 with a single item
> [{quoted}](name=Beatrice falls,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=3JPm7lE5,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-31T20:32:07.200+0000) > > Zoe is a burst mage. Syndra is a burst mage. Syndra can&#x27;t kill anyone by missing all her skills (meaning she wouldn&#x27;t press R either). She&#x27;s also not even ahead. Jhin is 2/3, Zoe is 2/1 with a single item she was 1-2 and jhin was 2-2 actually lol
: If Zed gives you trouble farming, it makes sense to take {{item:3301}}. Cheap, gives you gold and mana, which allows you to get comfy under your turret until you build that sweet {{item:3157}}. Combine it with cookies and manaflow band and you are stocked with mana. Plus, you can upgrade it to {{item:3096}} to get wards and save your life in the early game.
> [{quoted}](name=BoringLittleF,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=gmtqgqxY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-24T20:19:19.606+0000) > > If Zed gives you trouble farming, it makes sense to take {{item:3301}}. Cheap, gives you gold and mana, which allows you to get comfy under your turret until you build that sweet {{item:3157}}. Combine it with cookies and manaflow band and you are stocked with mana. Plus, you can upgrade it to {{item:3096}} to get wards and save your life in the early game. figures you're silver 4
: Can you revert tryndamere E cd buff?
> [{quoted}](name=Tychusfindlay918,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=RlbAOVwq,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-18T15:16:46.800+0000) > > The rate at which he can spam E at max rank and max cdr is braindead, and is in fact so fucking stupid that one of his best builds is full AP with nashors tooth. And i got downvoted and counter arguments when I made a post saying he didn't need buffs lol https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/7Ufd9nTs-wait-why-did-you-buff-tryndamere
Rioter Comments
Kivolan (NA)
: Can Riot Put Some Effort Into Finally Fixing Death Recap?
: I am not sure what makes people think that League is a complicated game. Or Pokemon for that matter, which is mostly a highly intuitive version of rock-paper-scissors for that matter. The fact that he even said that in the video completly shows that this person definetly has no business being in the industry AT ALL. When he says that people gain most game "knownledge" from their friends, that does not mean the game is complex - it mostly just means that there's a shitload of trivia that a player might as well figure out by themselves. Sometimes I wonder how a person in such a high position can be so extremly inept...
> [{quoted}](name=Speedweeb,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=NHsB6mgT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-17T21:48:38.218+0000) > > I am not sure what makes people think that League is a complicated game. Or Pokemon for that matter, which is mostly a highly intuitive version of rock-paper-scissors for that matter. The fact that he even said that in the video completly shows that this person definetly has no business being in the industry AT ALL. When he says that people gain most game &quot;knownledge&quot; from their friends, that does not mean the game is complex - it mostly just means that there&#x27;s a shitload of trivia that a player might as well figure out by themselves. > > Sometimes I wonder how a person in such a high position can be so extremly inept... League is an extremely complicated game for beginners
: Same for {{champion:28}} . She had crosses on champions she can execute. If she has it visible Pyke should too.
> [{quoted}](name=Ellamayne,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Hl9nj5FR,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-06-14T22:39:32.701+0000) > > Same for {{champion:28}} . She had crosses on champions she can execute. If she has it visible Pyke should too. Im pretty sure only she could see them, im a pyke main, if i see this added to him i better see it on eve lmfao
paisy (NA)
: That doesn't mean it's done
> [{quoted}](name=Vaermina,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a9H03zfb,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-06T20:23:53.947+0000) > > That doesn&#x27;t mean it&#x27;s done its in the final stages
: what?
> [{quoted}](name=TheCodeisCupCake,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=a9H03zfb,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-06-06T14:07:21.033+0000) > > what? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW5MRznR8xU&t=301s
: Can akali get counterplay other than dont be near me? after 6 and 1 item.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Al Havoc,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rG0aB1FK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-02T05:13:24.485+0000) > > Bans shouldn&#x27;t be used to ban champions you hate becasue they are op a.f, it should be used as a strategic means like &quot;i play assasins let me ban lulu/janna&quot; If trynda is a problem that you can consistently not contend with he is a perfectly fine ban.
> [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rG0aB1FK,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-02T17:32:56.944+0000) > > If trynda is a problem that you can consistently not contend with he is a perfectly fine ban. Agreed, but i think i didn't explain my view well. I meant that is how bans _should _ be used but that isn't how they are used or really possible because there are so many ridiculous champions you need to just perma ban because of riots bad balancing.
zAber33 (NA)
: this is exactly what the ban system is designed for, banning the one champion you hate playing against, trynd might not be the best top laner overall, but if its the one you hate playing against the most then by all means ban it
> [{quoted}](name=zAber33,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=rG0aB1FK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-01T19:56:25.266+0000) > > this is exactly what the ban system is designed for, banning the one champion you hate playing against, trynd might not be the best top laner overall, but if its the one you hate playing against the most then by all means ban it Bans shouldn't be used to ban champions you hate becasue they are op a.f, it should be used as a strategic means like "i play assasins let me ban lulu/janna"
Rioter Comments
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=tv ƒ needHymn,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=qrE3N2ti,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-03T17:12:34.183+0000) > > I read everything you said here, except for the parts where you were rambling on about stuff that doesn&#x27;t seem to be important to winning, which is most of what you said here. I don&#x27;t see anything particularly ground breaking. Dang, you credit your arrival at masters because of this information? Figures you're silver 4 lmfao
: Implying everyone took Manaflow.
> [{quoted}](name=NineTailedMystic,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x974Phjz,comment-id=000100030000,timestamp=2018-05-01T23:27:24.118+0000) > > Implying everyone took Manaflow. I mean, pre much everyone does
: The mages ones aren't really justified. But we will somehow manage and adapt.
> [{quoted}](name=RyzeTheSmurfMage,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=x974Phjz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-01T10:17:23.049+0000) > > The mages ones aren&#x27;t really justified. But we will somehow manage and adapt. Right now mages can spam spells and barely worry about their resource due to things like manaflow band and the rework mage items giving stupid amounts of mana efficiency, its never been like this. The mana nerf is completely justified and necessary, though i dont think it should've been the highest priority.
Dasdi96 (NA)
: Riot, if you want ap carry bot to be viable:
am i the only one that thinks fleet doenst heal shit in lane?
: Some people just dont mind facts at all. Anything that can be used to paint a picture to their liking will be used. Sure, i wont argue that botlane is a damned mess, that is pretty damn obvious to anyone by now. But that doesnt mean other champs arent also problematic or even equally ridiculous, like kha6, like fizz or how rengar got his snowball back. Or Fiora who still has that ridiculous true damage, Darius being fking insanely hard to do anything about when not playing Fiora or one of his very few direct counters in the toplane. Or vladimir still dominating both solo and pro play, since basically forever, low cost sustain mage that has both DPS and burst and tankiness post some point, also, a panic button. Ryze getting reworks on reworks with no end in sight. Rakan with his oh so skillful dash-ulti combo x) And lets not forget Shaco, who has also steadily been making his way back to the top- Botlane is a damn mess i wont argue that, but people like OP pretending that the other roles dont have equally messy parts or even pretending everything else is "balanced and fair" is just beyond my understanding x)
> [{quoted}](name=Thefrostyviking,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=ai3FAZ3d,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-30T12:54:27.715+0000) > > Some people just dont mind facts at all. > > Anything that can be used to paint a picture to their liking will be used. > > Sure, i wont argue that botlane is a damned mess, that is pretty damn obvious to anyone by now. > > But that doesnt mean other champs arent also problematic or even equally ridiculous, like kha6, like fizz or how rengar got his snowball back. > > > Or Fiora who still has that ridiculous true damage, Darius being fking insanely hard to do anything about when not playing Fiora or one of his very few direct counters in the toplane. > > Or vladimir still dominating both solo and pro play, since basically forever, low cost sustain mage that has both DPS and burst and tankiness post some point, also, a panic button. > > Ryze getting reworks on reworks with no end in sight. > > Rakan with his oh so skillful dash-ulti combo x) > > And lets not forget Shaco, who has also steadily been making his way back to the top- > > > > Botlane is a damn mess i wont argue that, but people like OP pretending that the other roles dont have equally messy parts or even pretending everything else is &quot;balanced and fair&quot; is just beyond my understanding x) PREACH!!!!!!
: For some reason it resets every time I log in though. Same with leaving more specific info enabled, I check the box, but when I relog it's gone.
> [{quoted}](name=Neo Cyrus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1HQvTGTs,comment-id=00000003,timestamp=2018-04-27T23:45:29.032+0000) > > For some reason it resets every time I log in though. Same with leaving more specific info enabled, I check the box, but when I relog it&#x27;s gone. Idk why someone downvoted this, it happens to me all the time aswell no matter how many times i check the hide presets
Rioter Comments
: eh mages haven't had to manage mana at all since manaflow band. Its unhealthy that mages can spam spells and miss with no punishment of lost resource. I'm not saying ADCs are healthy by any stretch, but Mages do need to have their resource management adjusted. And honestly I think theyre making it a priority over ADCs tunes because mage supports are becoming the dominant support role, which isn't supposed to really happen. But when Brand can freely spam his spells with no repurcussions to doing so, you may as well play him or whatever your mage of choice is.
> [{quoted}](name=PhearBunny,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=KWV009WX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-18T02:17:31.398+0000) > > eh mages haven&#x27;t had to manage mana at all since manaflow band. > Its unhealthy that mages can spam spells and miss with no punishment of lost resource. > I&#x27;m not saying ADCs are healthy by any stretch, but Mages do need to have their resource management adjusted. > > And honestly I think theyre making it a priority over ADCs tunes because mage supports are becoming the dominant support role, which isn&#x27;t supposed to really happen. But when Brand can freely spam his spells with no repurcussions to doing so, you may as well play him or whatever your mage of choice is. why does this even have downvotes, its 100% true
Akaviri (NA)
: Lol is it going to be a thing now that whenever something gets nerfed their mains complain that ADCs aren't getting nerfed as an excuse. It's not even like their damage is getting directly nerfed. Mid lane could use some more interactive gameplay anyways. EDIT: And they just went into detail on the changes they're planning to make to ADCs for midsesason. Crying "ADCS OP, SUCH FAVORITISM" isn't constructive in the least anyways.
> [{quoted}](name=Mizaya,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=fEzoEG54,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-04-17T20:27:20.680+0000) > > Lol is it going to be a thing now that whenever something gets nerfed their mains complain that ADCs aren&#x27;t getting nerfed as an excuse. > > It&#x27;s not even like their damage is getting directly nerfed. Mid lane could use some more interactive gameplay anyways. > > EDIT: And they just went into detail on the changes they&#x27;re planning to make to ADCs for midsesason. Crying &quot;ADCS OP, SUCH FAVORITISM&quot; isn&#x27;t constructive in the least anyways. could you give me link to adc changes?
HarrowR (EUNE)
: Look at my recent posts,i made one suggesting Graves gets an option to choose,similar how Kayn does,between buckshot,the current Graves,and slugs,which would work like Regular autos but hit harder,he would still have only 2 shots,3 if you use E inbetween,but they would do lets say 130,140,160% damage,so it would balance out,giving him more or less the same damage output as lets say Lucian whos passive double auto gives him 60 or maybe even 70% damage on his double auto
> [{quoted}](name=HarrowR,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=npTYHLEf,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-15T23:02:38.111+0000) > > Look at my recent posts,i made one suggesting Graves gets an option to choose,similar how Kayn does,between buckshot,the current Graves,and slugs,which would work like Regular autos but hit harder,he would still have only 2 shots,3 if you use E inbetween,but they would do lets say 130,140,160% damage,so it would balance out,giving him more or less the same damage output as lets say Lucian whos passive double auto gives him 60 or maybe even 70% damage on his double auto Graves is one of mains even since before the rework. I love this idea. I think we need more variation or stances for champions like kayn, and in this case if you pick it at the start of the match i don't think it would be game breaking at all. But riot doesn't care what we think and something like this would never happen because they don't do things like this.
Show more

Al Havoc

Level 185 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion