Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
Broporo (NA)
: Skins don't typically hit the store on the same day as the patch. Make sure to check the shop for those skins a little later on!
I see. Thank you!
  Rioter Comments
: November 7th at 23:59 local time.
What do you mean by "local time"? Does that mean the season will end on 11/7/17 11:59 p.m. my time?
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Porocles (NA)
: It will depend on the game mode you're queued up for. Here's our list to help: Normal SR: Shows highest of Solo/Duo or Flex Normal TT: Shows TT Flex reward RGM/ARAM/Custom: Shows highest of any reward Co-op vs. AI Summoner’s Rift - Shows highest of Solo/Duo or Flex reward Co-op vs. AI Twisted Treeline - Shows TT Flex reward Ranked Solo/Duo: Shows Solo/Duo reward Ranked Flex SR/Flex TT: Shows Flex reward, depending on SR or TT
I see! Thank you!
Jamaree (NA)
: Gold
> [{quoted}](name=Jamaree,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sAcV7PAE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-10T19:01:41.372+0000) > > Gold Ah thanks!
Sukishoo (NA)
: If you are playing normals the highest ranked border will show. If you are playing Ranked, the border for that Queue will show.
> [{quoted}](name=Sukishoo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sAcV7PAE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-10T19:07:58.256+0000) > > If you are playing normals the highest ranked border will show. If you are playing Ranked, the border for that Queue will show. Ah thanks!
: you'll see gold border on profile, normals and 3v3 ranked, you'll see silver in solo queue only and w/e flex was in flex only.
> [{quoted}](name=Poison Bolts,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=sAcV7PAE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-10T20:05:50.883+0000) > > you'll see gold border on profile, normals and 3v3 ranked, you'll see silver in solo queue only and w/e flex was in flex only. Ah thank you!
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: Patch 7.17 notes
When does the patch come out?

Alduin1988

Level 84 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion