Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 20
Thoughts about immobile mages like {{champion:101}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:74}} ?
: Experiment: Community Patch Notes
{{champion:115}} **R - Mega Inferno Bomb:** **[NEW] ImNotGoodWithNames:** Ziggs can recast his ultimate shortly after casting to fly with it, being able to move within the center portion of the ult until landing, launching Ziggs (like his W, the satchel charge) from the cnter; however, Ziggs takes 20 / 15 / 10% maximum health damage after landing. Ziggs' identity as a tower pusher, with towers as fragile as they are right now, is negligible where his other main point is poke/waveclear, in which, in that regard, Ziggs becomes simply outclassed by other champions (ex: Xerath, Lux). The ult addition would add a unique ability in his class as more of an incentive on choosing Ziggs. Besides all that, it seems really fun to pull off.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sadlyami (NA)
: Is Zoe as bad as she feels
Never thought that I'd hear someone say that Zoe has low damage.
Rioter Comments
NekRes (EUW)
: [GAMEPLAY] Instead of "Reconnect" button it showed me "Skip waiting for stats". NOW PENALIZED!?
My friend had that happen to him too, and he restarted his entire computer then relauched league. It worked, and he managed to reconnect.
: Excessive hyperbole, as a 5 minute redemption is only going to heal 60-80 health, tops. That's nowhere near all the damage she took. Your job against Zoe isn't to prevent her from grabbing the item after it drops, but to either a) Prevent her from last-hitting that minion in the first place, or b) Punishing her like hell when she goes to CS the minion or take the item. You know exactly where she's gonna head, so make it hell for her. You can easily take off half her health for a not even 100 HP heal.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mvqXj8A6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-06T21:14:09.382+0000) > > Excessive hyperbole, as a 5 minute redemption is only going to heal 60-80 health, tops. That's nowhere near all the damage she took. > > Your job against Zoe isn't to prevent her from grabbing the item after it drops, but to either a) Prevent her from last-hitting that minion in the first place, or b) Punishing her like hell when she goes to CS the minion or take the item. You know exactly where she's gonna head, so make it hell for her. You can easily take off half her health for a not even 100 HP heal. I was just using redemption as an example whereas a gunblade active could easily replace the redemption in the scenario and win a later fight. Besides, Zoe can just as easily zone you off of the active drop with her q and e not to mention her ult. It's pretty difficult to stop a Zoe from picking up her active while considering that the drops last for 40 seconds and positioning to avoid her combo.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [CRASH] Hextech Crafting makes client crash
It crashes 1/2 of the time when I try to open hextech crafting
Statikk (NA)
: Mid-Year Mage Update
I've played Ziggs quite a bit, 566k champion exp, and i believe that his kit is pretty good and might need slight changes due to his high mana costs which is not that much of a problem, but sorta makes him feel really weak early game. In addition, I feel Ziggs{{champion:115}} needs a bit of a change due to being too similar to lux{{champion:99}} and xerath{{champion:101}} ,but not change his kit entirely as a zone control champion. He should have something that makes him better at what he is at (maybe make his e re-castable to detonate it doing less damage to people around the mines, so they don't have to walk on them), or maybe lower mana costs. This is just an idea but maybe have his ult re-castable to grab onto the ult, but takes a portion of his health(like vlad's w and reduces the damage that the ult does).
Rioter Comments

Alexi0001

Level 238 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion