La Bello (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Beardilocks,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=V9wBw3nx,comment-id=00190001,timestamp=2019-11-26T23:35:19.780+0000) > > The extra damage on the ult happens after a short delay (1 second, see in the tooltip above), giving enemies some counterplay I dont think a forced 1s delay is enough to move her from Assassin to Fighter/Slayer. Reminds me of the LeBlanc/Fizz assassin rework where the guys had the exact same philosophy. I dont think making her burst cook behind a single second is going to fix Dianas major problems and binary playstyle. I also just tested her on PBE and my feedback is this with recommended changes italicized : 1. Bonus hp ratio is too small to properly incentivize going out of your way for hp ESPECIALLY when in the longrun deathcaps mulplicative power will give you better results overall._ **change this from bonus to a % of Total Maximum HP and lighten up on the AP**_. by going to total maximum route you still reward hp purchases but also it lets you put more of a focus on BASE effectivness which how a lot of fighters tend to find success through effective base skills ala think Morde shield kinda. I dont think the hp ratio is good enough to start going zero damage builds like ROA into Rylai/Liandrie 2.for a Ultimate tier ability the new R actually doesnt FEEL very ultimate-y for a ultimate design around catching multiple people (or atleast rewarding it) the effect size is far too personal and ONLY feels like it could ever be used as a follow up after Lunar Rush. I think the range of effect should be increased DRASTICALLY at LEAST Amumu sized as currently this only feels 2 halves of a whole ala Flag n Drag. _**Pull in and damage radius from 450-550.**_ (moonfall is also missing its cast sound effects btw). 3.as I said before you need to reward Diana for fighting more overtime instead of bursting targets with magic damage. the frame for killing that I desire is not from ONE second to TWO seconds.we arent trying to make Diana a more healthy ASSASSIn remember? we are trying to move her to be a FIGHTER. _ **Halve the damage on Moonfalls meteor-drop portion, Have it REAPPLY the slow and then for the next 5 seconds Diana gets Lunar cleave on ALL attacks not just every third while ALSO granting her the full effects of her passive for those 5 seconds and 40/60/80 flat movespeed towards enemies**._ Currently PBE Diana kinda just feels like a turn off. Massacred ap ratios I get but not really when the only compensation is on a riskier nuke thats can be flashed or easily dashed/zhonyad. This is a rework feels more like one of those moments where too much was focused on the PLAYING AGAINST feeling that people forget the PLAYING AS satisfaction is just as important its a LOT. another rework that felt this way was the Rengar "swim" skill and Zac kidnap ability . while Zacs new ability was fun at first the counterplay to his kit was so easily achievable that he ended up not feeling as satisfying due to sheer unreliablness. Death by counterplay is a terrible way for a champion to go and this is a lesson RIot has had to learn a few times over (anyone remember Rek'Sai R could literally just be walked away from?). more risk for the _same_ reward with the small plus of it all being that now her laning (or ganking?) has better options a tradeoff that wont be felt after 7 minutes or so into the game. anyways thanks for your time I really really want this rework to be successful and not another "we changed stuff without actually CHANGING stuff" type rework like {{champion:11}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:38}} "updates" where you just put makeup on the pig. I want a Talon tier success story of a rework
> Halve the damage on Moonfalls meteor-drop portion, Have it REAPPLY the slow and then for the next 5 seconds Diana gets Lunar cleave on ALL attacks not just every third while ALSO granting her the full effects of her passive for those 5 seconds and 40/60/80 flat movespeed towards enemies. This is actually a fantastic idea. Though I will say that, while the movespeed is a good idea, it would be somewhat overstuffed with everything else. That said, I do love the cleave idea, as it not only makes her passive (and attack speed in general) more valuable, it also adds a bit of flavor to the kit.
: Yeah the 1 second delay is stupid. On top of all of the champs you mention, anyone who has zhonyas you will basically never be able to ult, and anyone with flash on cd can probably just flash out. Plus Bard can literally just negate your entire ult in a teamfight {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Again, I think that's called counterplay. Also, making people blow flash (300 second cooldown) and zhonyas (120 seconds) for a 100 second ability is kind of a net win
: Holy shit man you aren't a "victim" just because someone said something you don't like. Grow a vag and toughen up. People can't harass you about your race unless you're saying something to broadcast your race and make it an issue.
Given the amount of people who spam racial slurs in chat, that's patently false
: Tft Is a pointless and unpopular game mode. Invest your time elsewhere, thanks.
You know, just because you say something is unpopular doesn't automatically make it true.
: Patch 9.18 notes
The Lorde reference in the Teemo Q change made my life happier
Bârd (NA)
: I think he's saying Hecarim should ride a horse first.
I don't think it's really our business to judge Hecarim for his sex life
: What the hell was the point of this discussion...
Discussing the direction it appears Riot was taking certain characters, lore-wise? If you read, you can figure that out very easily! =D
FSRER (EUNE)
: Malphite is mostly a gentle giant, like Nautilus,~~ Maokai~~ (scratch that he would probably kill you) Blitzcrank, Rammus etc However, if I had cho gath in front of me, I would be terrified and I too would prefer to be eaten alive than to not be able to rest in the afterlife but to get caught by cho/thresh you would have to get close to either icathia? (we don't know where cho gath is) or close to the mist which in both situations would be suicide in the first place Or I am just overthinking it
> [{quoted}](name=FSRER,realm=EUNE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=7wGNGgYW,comment-id=000a000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-28T09:18:26.947+0000) > > Malphite is mostly a gentle giant, like **Nautilus**,~~ Maokai~~ (scratch that he would probably kill you) Blitzcrank, Rammus etc Uh, Nautilus is a former human who's now little more than a creature that destroys ships seeking treasure. He's basically a legend passed down by pirates warning not to get too greedy, for fear of your demise. He ain't gentle.
ooshawn (NA)
: To be honest i agree with him. There are people too childish to use chat in game and they should simply be muted. Now he will just make a new account and be more angry than before. I'm tired of my friends getting banned and then I have to play garbage norms for a month because he isn't even level 30. I think riot needs to rethink this multiple account garbage and realize that it just leads to increased disconnect to the game and your account in general. Now he has even less reason to hold back from calling people r%%%%% etc etc .. if you throw out a punishment like a permanent ban that easily over words, nobody is gonna have a deep commitment to any one particular account and obviously that's the case. Nobody in league has less than 2-4 accounts after you play for awhile
This account is from launch. That's all I'm gonna say about that.
Cadkaw (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=The New Samurai,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=QAlVYBHJ,comment-id=0013,timestamp=2019-06-18T12:16:41.106+0000) > > In all 100% honesty you aren't wrong, games that ban you for an optional in game chat despite putting you putting money into the game is kinda absurd, and it is a lazy, unhelpful way of dealing with toxicity. Chat restrictions would be the mature way to deal with it, but they fear players feeding from not being able to speak. In all actuality, after years of playing the game I've only come across 3- 4 intentional feeders... I think in the rare exception someone would int after a chat ban, and only then, should gameplay restrictions be ushered, otherwise it feels quite militant (especially considering the unpredictable nature of the ban system.) > Edit: thought I should add that toxic players can always smurf, giving them a fresh account to be toxic with all over again, making the reason for the ban literally pointless. Uhm, he IS wrong... Having access to chat doesn’t mean you go keyboard warrior and start belittling and calling your teammates names, regardless of their part... it’s absurd to think his rage was excusable..
Also, they HAVE chat restrictions
: @Meddler Sorry, but ... the changes to pyke I do not consider them so good. You are making it useless for a solo line, I know that in competitive it is taken to solitary line, but it is not a reason for hyper nerf to only take it to support, I think you should take another way. A champion must have some wave cleaning some more than others, but I think that what you have done with Pyke is very big. I would like to know if you are going to keep working.
Pyke was never intended for a solo lane. While they like it when champions find off-roles, not so much when said off-role is impossibly strong, as was the case with solo lane Pyke. That's why he was nerfed as hard as he was.
: Just give us an mmorpg where we can choose from all the champions and explore the world of league already riot!! FFS. we could also use those champions we level in pvp like SR or 1v1. Just do it please! I'm tired of non stop solo queue I want to relax and level one of the many awesome champions in an rpg and do dungeons and raids against dragons, rifts and barons. I beg you.
You're tired of nonstop solo queue so you'd rather do the nonstop grind of an MMO? Like, let's ignore the fact that "just do an MMO" is like saying "just build your own spaceship." How would an MMO be LESS repetitive than League proper?
Zeroa (NA)
: I don't like this. I don't want this. (My Opinion) I will pay real money for new Kindred skins.
One has nothing to do with the other tbf.
Jinxalot (NA)
: It looks fun. Can you develop an MMO with the same champions as in LOL but set in Runeterra. There can also be quests shared between games. :)
An MMO isn't just something you undertake like it ain't no thing. They're crazy expensive and a massive risk and very rarely succeed, especially in this gaming economy. It would be cool, but I think it'll literally never happen.
gIowing (NA)
: aw man this looks so boring to me.. why can’t you guys let us play nexus blitz :/ ugh don’t tell me it died for THIS..
I doubt it did One doesn't have to die for the other to exist
: she's the flagship character for a new jungle faction located possibly underneath zaun and next to the shurima desserts.
Mmmmm. Shurima desserts. Who wants some Nasus Canes?
Murr Wurr (OCE)
: Why did Riot have to remove Graves from the bot lane?
Jungle Graves happened by accident when people realized that the knock back from his autos gave him a great clear. He was never supposed to jungle, it just worked out. He was intended to stay in bot lane, or at the bare minimum go top lane. That's not how it worked out for a variety of reasons, but that, for as much as we can tell, was their intention.
Pika Fox (NA)
: Thats not riot favoritism, thats them just making skins for champions that both fit the motif and are popular. If your most popular champion is X, and X's skins sell really well.... guess who youre making lots of skins for?
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ow7hmb26,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-04-30T23:09:16.102+0000) > > Thats not riot favoritism, thats them just making skins for champions that both fit the motif and are popular. If your most popular champion is X, and X's skins sell really well.... guess who youre making lots of skins for? You're a hundred percent correct, but you're never going to pierce the forum circlejerk. You're basically just arguing with a brick wall.
Sherrif (NA)
: So yeah, there is a serious issue with the report system being discriminatory. Which I will advise that take advantage and take all you can into a legal council if you have an actual case. See Riot has an issue with using an automated report and ban system, and getting a repeal from this system is actually impossible. Which is a serious issue since Riot does not disclose who they deal punishments to. I wad playing support and get a 4 man, this 4 man decided that they didn't want a random to support them so they took Kayle top instead of going bot, and their plan was to duo farm top lane. I bought a support item and went bot, and ended up solo for a while, what's worse is all 4 of them joined in on verbally harassing me for picking up a support item when I was a solo lane. Because I told the mid to "fuck off" when she harassed me about my support item, I got a 10 game chat restriction, while they spent the entirety of the game spamming harassment. They trolled me, intentionally, with verbal harassment far worse than "fuck off" but when it came time to report at the end of the game my reports carried no weight because I reported 3 people, but all 4 of them reported me, being a premade. I got no message that any action had been taken on anybody while I received a 10 game. The problem riot doesn't realize is that this incident alone is enough to warrant an investigation to discriminatory service refusal (bans and restrictions are service refusals) and like a restaurant they declare that they have the right to refuse service to anyone. But also like restaurants they have to provide legitimate reason and follow through on precedent if they set it, in other words if they ban me for saying "fuck off" but somebody else tells me to "fuck off" and have no action taken against them when they're reported then they would have to supply a different reason I was targeted with service refusal. Which Riot doesn't want to do, more players banned is fewer players paying, since they don't release information on other players receiving restriction they create a loophole, a loophole they can't leave open when it comes to legal action however. Since if they don't keep a record of precedents of whether action was taken against a player or not a discrimination case will automatically win as a lack of evidence is the same as evidence that they took no action against their players. Riot specifically doesn't want this scrutiny and prefers a system where they just say "if they're bad they won't escape our system" and not deal with them if the automatic system doesn't deal with them due to an inherent unfairness in how reporting works... 4 versus 1 will always result in the 1 getting screwed and the 4 getting away with murder. They don't care for toxic behavior so much as to throw out a wave ban for a group of people, they only take action when people gang up on a single person, which is dangerous as the lack of evidence of discriminatory service refusal only protects them a small amount, and if somebody does get enough against them it will be a pretty canning case due to the system deliberately designed to allow for this malicious behavior. Riot will change their stance one day, there are lots of people out there with access to lawyers capable of taking them down for more than just this one kind of behavior.
> [{quoted}](name=Sherrif,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=lvouEAz2,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2019-04-21T14:41:59.848+0000) > The problem riot doesn't realize is that this incident alone is enough to warrant an investigation to discriminatory service refusal (bans and restrictions are service refusals) and like a restaurant they declare that they have the right to refuse service to anyone. But also like restaurants they have to provide legitimate reason and follow through on precedent if they set it, in other words if they ban me for saying "fuck off" but somebody else tells me to "fuck off" and have no action taken against them when they're reported then they would have to supply a different reason I was targeted with service refusal. >... > Which Riot doesn't want to do, more players banned is fewer players paying, since they don't release information on other players receiving restriction they create a loophole, a loophole they can't leave open when it comes to legal action however. Since if they don't keep a record of precedents of whether action was taken against a player or not a discrimination case will automatically win as a lack of evidence is the same as evidence that they took no action against their players. > Riot will change their stance one day, there are lots of people out there with access to lawyers capable of taking them down for more than just this one kind of behavior. Jesus Christ I'm dying. "Hey, guys, let's sue Riot for banning people! What are Terms and Conditions again?" ...you ARE joking right?
Salron (NA)
: That would be a big nerf to mages I'm all for it
It'd be a nerf to their damage, but a god-tier buff to their utility, and they'd have the best Grievious Wounds item by a mile.
: or put in half magic pen with grevious wounds in oblivion orb then earn the rest of the magic pen when item is complete.
: Workshop Shaco's Shaco Workshop (Shaco changes discussion/proposal)
> Additionally, since a lot of people complain about his Q, what if Shaco's laugh played if the smoke from Deceive is on your screen when he casts it? So, I'm not a Shaco player, nor do I get super tilted going against him. That said, if literally nothing else gets done, I want this cuz that's amazing
: Good Job Riot, So You Want to Finally do Item Changes? Awesome......Lets Talk.
>makes little sense for your defenses to be decided by your enemy. "makes little sense" LUL do you have any idea who this item was made for dawg You're supposed to be in the middle of the enemy team when you activate it. It makes perfect sense.
: The one where all his abilities and 80% of his basic attacks did magic damage.
I have never seen anyone ever build Wit's End on Corki. At all. Between the Triforce and crit items, he doesn't have enough room in his item build, and it just straight-up does not fit his playstyle.
: Backtrack: Exists {{champion:53}} : {{item:2056}}
This implies they'll live in three seconds
: I wanna know what exec saw that Ivern skin and greenlit it. Because they obviously don't play him, I'd just like to know the thought process behind it
Woah, a skin that isn't keeping with a champion's thematic? This has never happened before! What say you, Arclight Aatrox/Varus/Vel'koz and the entire Pool Party line?
: i think it is pretty disrespectful to the league community that riot does things like say urgot is op we need to nerf him, so they nerf him... then buff him... then nerf him again. first make up your mind, second all this effort could go to champions that actually need work or reworks. this patch team is a joke they change their mind every other week on who they want to be meta
Reworks are done by a different team than the balance team. Duh. Urgot WAS OP, but then they realized they overnerfed him, so they buffed him, but that buff was too much, so they had to nerf to compensate. That's not disrespectful, that's game balance. They're not trying to make anyone meta. They're just balancing. That's their job.
: Illaoi is a champion that not a lot of people main and when it came to making her a skin you asked players to vote on the next skin, but when it comes to a niche champion like Ivern you give us Dunkmaster Ivern. Why didn't we get a chance to vote instead of giving us this garbage? ALSO why does Trist get the votable skin? She has like 30 skins. You could've released any of those and people would've been happy. SMH. This skin is horrible and should be canned.
Because it's amazing and get a sense of humor
: Where are the Riven and Vayne nerf? I hate seeing them the most top tier
NA is the only place where Riven is any sort of issue (hell, elsewhere she's actually not doing great), so Riot is apparently chalking it up to a regional thing and not touching her.
: To champions like Irelia and Vayne who don't deal much innate magic damage, sure it can deal slightly more damage with them. It would go from 42 damage late game to 80 damage, and you'd get an extra 10% attack speed on top of that. But, for champions who have magic damage in their kit, like Kog and Corki, losing out on the 30 MR reduction is a massive loss (especially if your team had other magic damage dealers). Going off Wit's End alone, against an enemy with 30 MR, old Wit's End would deal 42 damage throughout the game. This version would deal 11-61 damage thoughout the game. Factoring in something like Rageblade or Nashor's, or even just Corki/Irelia/Jax passive, the amount of damage becomes a big disparity even at level 18. Just pointing out that damage is indeed way down on the item for its core users, though the other new aspects do make up for this loss somewhat.
What universe did you live in where Corki built Wit's End
LFG (NA)
: Does that mean Garen will have 160% cd in ARURF now? Are you guys high? Im loving it as a 5 IE URF Garen player
Do you not know what day it is {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Vyloe (NA)
: ***
They're called joke patch notes They're commonplace among video games for April Fool's (WoW has done it multiple times now) Gain a sense of humor and stop being a dick
: > [{quoted}](name=Mortdog,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=47sZjvTg,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-01T01:59:43.478+0000) > > Hello everyone. With Patch 9.8 we’re going to be introducing some new balance changes to Summoner’s Rift. Since we saw this method of balance be successful in ARURF and Nexus Blitz, we’ve decided to apply the same method to the Rift, just like we're doing with ARAM in Patch 9.7! We think these improvements will make for a well-balanced experience, so take a look and let us know your feedback when they hit the PBE! > > **===================================================================== > FULL CHANGE LIST - CHAMPIONS** > > Aatrox : +5% damage done > Ahri : -7% damage done & +7% damage taken > Akali: +30% damage done & +30% damage taken > Amumu: +1% damage done & -1% damage taken > Anivia: +100% damage done while in egg form > Annie: +10% damage done for each skin owned > Azir: -3% damage done each time Azir is played in Competitive. > Bard: +5% damage done for each chime collected > Brand: +50% CDR and -50% Mana Costs while in mid lane > Braum: -33% damage taken for each Poro fed > Camille: -50% damage taken while Adaptive Defenses is active > Cassiopeia: +750% damage done while wearing boots > Darius: +15% damage taken & -15% damage taken > Dr. Mundo: -100% healing done & +100% damage taken > Draven: +1% damage done for each stack of Adoration > Evelynn: +120% damage taken while visible > Ezreal: +25% damage done for each Tear of the Goddess equipped > Fiora: +20% damage done & -20% damage taken while in bot lane > Garen: +80% CDR on Judgement > Gnar: -50% damage done while Mini Gnar. +50% damage done while in Mega Gnar > Graves: +3% AD > Heimerdinger: +3.14159265358979323846% damage done > Illaoi: +50% tentacles spawned > Irelia: -50% blades to dance with > Ivern: -100% damage taken while wearing the Dunkmaster skin > Jarvan II: -50% off family title > Jax: -100% damage done while being played by an active streamer > Jhin: +4% damage done & -4% damage taken & +4% Crit damage & -4% Bonus AD > Kai’sa: +333% range to Void Seeker > Karthus: +100% CDR & -100% damage done > Kayle: Starts in Transcendent Form > Kindred: +222% damage done for each successful hunt > Kled: +33% damage done by Skaarl > Kog’maw: +4,219% damage done and ability range on Icathian Surprise > Lee Sin: +40% damage taken from targets he can’t see > Lissandra: +100% damage taken from Annie and Brand > Lux: +50% increase in size of the hitbox of Final Spark > Malphite: +25% bonus Armor & +50% bonus Armor & +200% bonus Armor > Malzahar: +33% chance on cast to have Voidlings replaced with Cho’Gaths > Master Yi: -75% move speed > Mordekaiser: +42% damage done for each bug that occured this game > Morgana: +100% increase in size of the hitbox of Dark Binding > Nasus: If Siphoning Strike does not kill its target, Nasus gains 18 stacks > Neeko: +40% damage done for each female champ on the map > Nunu & Willump: +20% Movespeed & +200% increase Snowball size. > Ornn: -80% gold cost of all items in the shop > Poppy: +1000% distance on Keeper’s Verdict in opposite direction > Pyke: +50% bonus HP from items & +10% damage taken > Rakan: +400% charm duration while Xayah is on the map > Rammus: +25% OK & -15% OK > Rek’Sai: Tremor sense is now permanent. It’s so unique. > Rengar: +200% leap range on Unseen Predator & can now leap directly to other brushl > Riven: No changes > Ryze: +5% chance to be reworked each time Ryze is played in competitive > Shaco: +85% chance to die 8 times while on your team > Sion: +75% turn radius while drifting > Sivir: +50% chance to charm enemy with Boomerang Blade while using Pizza Delivery skin > Skarner: +45% Skar skar skarner skarrr & -30% Skarner skar skarrrr. > Sona: +50% damage done and +250% chance to show up on Howling Abyss > Soraka: +75% healing done to opponents & +50% damage done to allies > Tahm Kench: Devour Removed > Teemo: -83% chance to exist > Thresh: +5% chance on landing Death Sentence to trap their soul in your lantern > Tryndamere: +300% duration on Undying Rage & -80% attack speed > Urgot: +10% damage taken & can hit allies with Fear Beyond Death > Vayne:+100% Cooldown Reduction for Tumble during Final Hour > Veigar: +133.7 stacks of Phenomenal Evil at game start > Viktor: +5% damage done on all abilities for each armor Viktor has > Vladamir: +20% chance to replace blood with Kool-Aid. > Xayah: +40% chance to get nerfed because of Rakan > Yasuo: -10% damage done for each death & +10% damage done for each kill > Zac: -80% damage, +5% CC duration > Zed: +200% Death Mark Damage while /laughing > Zilean: +80% CDR on Rewind & -100% mana costs > Zoe: +200% duration on Sleepy Trouble Bubble & Drowsy effect > Zyra: -5% damage done & +5% damage taken > > https://lolstatic-a.akamaihd.net/frontpage/apps/prod/LolGameInfo-Harbinger/en_US/d576d7c13d8e442ab8a53032afaec526287b076f/assets/assets/images/gi-landing-top.jpg I’m really hoping that this is April fools
No, they're really gonna give Rammus a +10% to his OK
: Afterschock idea for Riot
The damage is there to help fit an archetype. Guardian is for supports. Grasp is all-around, good for trades. Aftershock is for the tanks who want to go all-in. The resistances keep you alive, yes, but the damage is a little extra so you help contribute. Piling on more resistances eventually doesn't mean anything, due to diminishing returns. If the damage on non-tanks is really that big of a deal, then replace the AD and AP scalings with scaling off of armor and MR (like with Leona W), keeping the Max health scaling so it's still a valuable rune for Champs like Voli.
magmaslug23 (EUNE)
: I 100% agree that this would be cool and informative. If instead of +150, you see -100. If we are able to see positive bounties, then why not negative bounties as well?
So, while being able to see people's negative bounties would have use, I feel like it'd open people up to being toxic, especially if you could ping it. "Look how crap Ashe is doing, her bounty is -200" and so on. It'd be like being able to ping people's KDA
: Could you guys imagine if Ahri were to get an update and they invited Ahris to test it?
> [{quoted}](name=Daddy Issues,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=wVBVRt8x,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-02-23T21:12:45.137+0000) > > Could you guys imagine if Ahri were to get an update and they invited Ahris to test it? There's a lot more devoted Ahri mains than there are Morde mains tbf
: Hey Meddler, I'm glad to hear the CDR changes aren't going through, they really didn't fit Karma. In regards to the passive, I'd like to ask why this "spikier" variant is preferable to the more sustained route? Back in S4 when I started playing Karma, her passive was 2s and that seemed perfectly fine. It encouraged Karma to engage a lot more frequently and felt more rewarding when you actually got Mantra back, because you worked hard for it. It seems as if a lot of her problems since 5.10 have been rooted in getting too much reward for minimal interaction - especially once her passive refund reached 4s. These changes were all to compensate for the removal of damage from RE, which caused more problems than it solved. This brings me to my 2nd question which I hope you'll answer so I can stop going on about it lol, why isn't Karma being given changes similar to Leblanc and Rengar? That's what we thought we were getting based on statements from yourself and MapleNectar... They all have failed mini reworks in common and were all better off before their changes, although not perfect.
The old, pre-rework Karma was infamously one of the weakest champions in the history of the game. I'm not sure if you want a revert back to that period. It wouldn't be a bad idea to bring back aspects of that kit (maybe make her RE a shield that detonated after a few seconds, increase her damage dealt, let her Ultimate have charges), but there is a legit reason they removed the original Karma from the game, rose-colored glasses nonwithstanding.
Elewd (NA)
: Just want to say i still love and appreciate these and all of y'alls insight on stuff like this. However it does feel like underplayed or unpopular champions tend to not get talked about or mentioned in these. Diana feels clunky as all hell now until you get her E ranked up a bit and it sucks. In other news, i got Corki in aram the other day and it was pretty fun, im not sure why he isn't played more? Do you have any thoughts on that?
Speaking as a huge Corki fan, playing in ARAM means you got him in his element, which is team fighting. His lane phase isn't great. He's very easy to gank and tends to be a later game champion, considering his main spikes are Triforce and IE. There are just better options out there right now. He probably could use some experimentation tho, especially with the item rework.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snake of Avarice,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xo0lT34P,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-07T15:03:55.125+0000) > > FYI there was no defensive item outside of GA for ADCs. Now they finally have one. {{item:3156}} {{item:3139}} aren't for ADCs? Interesting.
{{item:3156}} is only for magic damage, and as such is really situational. {{item:3139}} also provides MR, but more importantly is really only as useful as your enemy team; if your opponents don't have hard CC, Merc isn't that great. Again, kinda situational. New {{item:3046}} isn't situational.
: Did they really make a patch for JUST lore?
no there's actual updates too. this is just the section that shows the lore changes.
: Might as well just delete akali from the game at this point
Man it's almost like they plan on buffing her again
: I logged in just to remember you that both Stormrazor and Kircheis Shard share the Energized effect... which means that they won't stack (Just like Statikk and RFC damage doesn't stack on the first target)
And I logged in to clarify that it's only the damage that doesn't stack. You still get RFC's bonus range, Shiv's chain lightning, Fleet Footwork's healing and Razor's slow in the attack (assuming for some reason you have all of those), it's just the strongest one of those that will apply the damage.
RooneR (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Meddler,realm=NA,application-id=A7LBtoKc,discussion-id=bOoAxRmj,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2019-01-30T17:18:18.901+0000) > > I know it's an unsatisfying answer, so apologies in advance, but besides normalizing her HP5 we'll want to wait an see how she does with the nerfs before putting power back in somewhere. We feel our success rate's been quite a bit better with problem champions splitting nerfs and buffs than trying to predict too much ahead of time. Tested YOUR ABSOLUTLY GERAT IDEA on pbe and guess what? She is fucked up the lost of the sustain on Q is HUGE. If you guys give it back as proc on champs like Darius have + fullenerge it will be justifing nerf, but this? PLZ Its looks like this balance team or clown sqaud NEVER PLAYED THE GAME bcs if they do they will know what to do and not this shit.... same like Ire. and now im fearing about Kayle and morgana what they do. one more funny thing even pros write on twitter to rewrite Akali back after this nerfs EVEN PROS!!!!! FFS start thinking RIOT.
Yes, because being a verbally abusive dickhead is totally gonna get you what you want.
Häxel (EUW)
: yes for Azir and Kalista, no for Ryze abd Urgot. They had nothing to do to Urgot and peole realized at some point, that he wa quite good with Spellbook. And while ryzes winrate may have been low, that alone did not mean he was in the gutter. He just remains a high skilled champion while Riot even made every item scale super good on him. Like giving Archangel 20% cdr for example while it had before 0 and he needed to go morellos for the 20%.
I'm about a thousand percent sure they were referring to pre-rework Urgot, who was kept in the dumpster for like two years because he was too much of a lane bully.
: So Riot, can I get the ranked rewards too if I can make it to Gold by February?
So, I'm the last person to defend toxic people, but this really is apples and oranges. One of them is someone already met a skill requirement and was just a jerk to people, but has the potential to reform, whereas the other is people not fulfilling the basic requirement of getting a reward: they want you to be gold. You weren't gold. Ergo, you don't get the reward. I am also silver. I will not be getting the reward. This is what I get for not playing ranked until the last week of the season. This is how the game works.
Azqq (NA)
: So is mundo not actually going to get a model update? His is probably the worse in the entire game :P
: How about a Mundo buff? He’s not doing really good right now.
VFX person has nothing to do with gamrplay changes Don't ask for them here
: Gimme some badass and savage for Renekton!!! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Wait you want something savage I was hoping they'd replace every particle of Renekton's kit with cupcakes and rainbows
Zapzya (OCE)
: I am very keen for Anivia, so much potential for cool effects (pun unintended). Side question, with updates like these small VFX and SFX changes, can we expect changes to champions animations as well? I decided to give Mordekaiser a go, and while he feels alright to play, one of the most unsatisfying parts of him is the fact that his posture does not change at all. Even when you Q and he swings his mace like a madman, he continues to stand completely upright, which makes it feel like there is very little power in his swing at all.
I think a change like that would require a full VGU, something Morde is in dire need of anyway.
: I used to be a big fat old ww main on my other account and to me they fucked the champion in the ass for no reason, I belive they should have just made a new champion like why do they even remove stuff. For example Sion, its not even the same champion concept so I dont understand why they just didnt make the new sion its own champion
Yeah, man, he's insultingly different from how he used to be. Now he's got a passive that does on hit damage that can heal him, a point and click attack that does Max health damage and heals him, something that increases his movement speed when moving toward low health targets and an ultimate that suppresses his enemy for a few seconds. That's practically a different champion! Wait...
Show more

Alsius

Level 121 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion