Zennnja (NA)
: The Over 9000 waiting queue.
Be great if the queue times were accurate at all.
: Hey Junglers, let me explain to you why top laners are always so toxic (explaining; not excusing it)
No, it's because junglers have one of two ways they treat top lane: 1) gank it every two minutes 2) never gank it And if you've got jg#2 you're going to be salty when: A) you lose from champ select because no help B) the enemy has jg#1 because your lane is basically a 1v2 and no one will do anything about it because you're top lane and it doesn't matter if you're not having fun or are really far behind. Just sit under tower until we tell you to group.
Riot Jag (NA)
: Update on Teemo changes
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo... Really bums me out to see all those cool changes that just make the kit feel more alive and really bring out the guerilla warfare thematic he has going, just for it to be thrown away. Like you had it sitting on PBE for literal months without giving us an update on it, then you tell us you would take it down to try a slightly different iteration based on feedback... then it's just done. If you guys do this in the future I think it needs to be handled better, it was dead silence for months and every decision about it was made behind the scenes it feels. Either way this had gone (shipped or dead) I feel like there would have been severe outrage simply because there was no communication. People are going to feel they had more of a majority towards their own opinion and feel jipped on this. _____ Specifically getting into what I feel I've been jipped on: We were told it would be a slow burn. We were told that it was being taken off PBE to try another iteration based off of feedback. It was insinuated along with these that because it was slow burn and feedback was being taken carefully over it that time would be taken to get it right. Given all this, we had no reason to believe it would just be dropped. I expected more communication than what we got, maybe talking about what was and wasn't liked. It feels like some parts of the kit and the basic concepts were okay seeing as a lot of it stuck around in the second iteration. Why isn't that being worked with? --- This whole message feels like a suckerpunch honestly. From my point of view you dangled some changes (that while they weren't perfect, I liked) in front of me for months in silence, changed it slightly, then threw it in the trash. No explanation as to what wasn't promising in it/disliked, why there was only one change of it, why the first one was untouched for months, why you even bothered with those changes if you knew the direction was disliked, and why it's just being dropped instead of trying a different direction or putting it on hold until you have a better one. This whole thing honestly smells fishy to me, I don't think you guys are dumb, but it feels like this is being handled in a dumb way. To me it makes no sense how things were done. I assume the silence and the duration for the first iteration was to gather as much feedback as possible, make sure you had an accurate opinion on Teemo for all regions. Fine. But if that was the case you would know exactly what people do or do not like about the changes and how many approve/disapprove of individual changes (you should be able to say they like the E moved to passive, but not the implementation of the new stealth for example). But you went ahead and did another change that was very similar to the first one. This _should_ indicate a general liking of the direction, and that it only needs some tweaks. But now you're message says it was very split. So why was that change done then? Why wasn't there a whole new direction/changelist like with Ryze recently on the PBE? People showed dislike for the first iteration and the next day a completely different direction was put out, even went live. How could there not be a change on that level of magnitude from the original on the PBE, when the Teemo changes had months for feedback and data collection? It doesn't make sense to me.
: "Looks like the outrage about Tahm and Morde is gone...
Nakatra (NA)
: And the bug is still there 4 months later this needs to be looked at.
I honestly don't think they check bug reports anymore. There's so many bugs the community has talked about and reported that have been sitting forever. There's all the WW bugs from his update, there's the bug of the role select system auto-filling people to roles unnecessarily (like giving a guy bot who chose top/jg, while giving the guy who wanted bot/mid the jg role) which has been live for at least a full patch now.
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: June 7
I really hope we can get rotating game modes back. We were told they would be getting traded off for more permanent game modes or events like star guardian that you guys would make more regularly (though not anywhere close to rotating game mode regularity). And I really don't feel like we've gotten the trade-off value. Like, we didn't get Nexus Blitz as a new permanent gamemode, Clash is still dragging it's feet getting live (not that I have any faith at this point I could even get the people to do it anymore after the leap of faith to get them to do it last time blew up in my face), and we haven't been getting much in the way of event gamemodes. In 2017 we got Dark Star, Invasion/Star Guardian, and OVERCHARGE/Project event gamemodes, in 2018 we only got Odyssey. With 2017 as our example year, I was thinking this trade-off could be worth it, but given we didn't get Odyssey until 9 months in, and it was the only event we got, AND that the justification for that was the Clash and Blitz work that has not come or will not come; I'm fairly annoyed over what we lost in exchange. Sure, we've had some traditionally rotating gamemodes come back for a bit despite rotating game modes stopping, but most of it has been variations of URF or not really a full gamemode (Butcher's Bridge, map accents, and addition of Poro King to Blitz instead of a proper snowdown event). I have not seen Ascension, Hexakill, or Definitely not Dominion in a very long time. Doom bots, Hunt of the Blood Moon, Legend of the Poro King, and Nexus Siege are rarely seen. With the gamemodes we get being determined by popularity and URF always being in demand, we may never see a lot of these gamemodes again. Not to mention we were told of work being done a year ago to get Hexakill on the new client and still haven't seen or heard anything about it. My point is that rotating gamemodes were important, it helped keep the game fresh for me, and gave my friends a motivation to play the game beyond just summoner's rift. A lot of my friends like League, but find regular games a bit of a slog. They feel pressured to play good, but don't necessarily play often enough to match the ones of us that play near daily. And they don't have the confidence because of that to play other champions. Back when rotating gamemodes were around, I could always without fail get them to play a bit more and stagger out normal games for them with the rotating gamemodes. They understood the rules were so different that they didn't have to be good, the enjoyment was in the mode itself, not much else. I'm not getting that at all in LoL anymore. There's nothing to stagger out normal games with, ARAM doesn't really do that for me anymore given the random aspect, there are no rotating gamemodes, and events are few and far between. Personally even I'm starting to burn out.
: Because the Riot balance team has been mandated to balance based on popularity and some metric that outside of Riot anyone has any clue about because their balance team makes absolutely no sense at all. I mean WW was in a good spot and didnt need that buff at all but hey I bet there is a skin coming out in a few weeks. LOL Their own recent video even says they were doing a poor job at balancing LOL Surprise surprise {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
I mean if they fixed half the bugs he has, I'm sure that would do a heck of a lot more for him than that buff.
yukumari (NA)
: Riot is sending mixed messages with Janna.
Usually with these posts I'm like: you're talking out of your butt; or you're just being toxic. Or really anything along those lines. But, ya know, fair point this time. Seems pretty obvious, even at the time they changed the passive (like I looked at the movement speed damage and I'm like: oh, so I need to poke more with autos and W early when it hit live) so them "complaining" thats what she is now... Fair point, 10/10, would updoot again.
Sirhaian (NA)
: VFX Updates for Amumu, Lulu, Tryndamere and Ziggs
Concerned that Ziggs ult may make it too hard to see any other abilities in the area when the explosion goes off.
: > [{quoted}](name=IronyAndSublime,realm=NA,application-id=6heBIhQc,discussion-id=sjqdO3NB,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-30T15:49:42.251+0000)Right now, a large number of mods are abusing their powers to silence the community's complaints about their own integrity and competence. I'll be honest: this is a conspiracy theory. Hell, a look at this board *alone* shows any number of threads that would be deleted if this were true. If we secretly had an agenda of stifling complaints, we could do it *much* better than this. But we don't have said agenda, so we don't. We remove complaints that are uncivil, insulting, or attack us as individuals, yes -- because we remove individual attacks against *anyone*, Mod/Rioter/otherwise. --------------- I'll also respond to the Rhaast quote removal, as I know that bothered some people. I don't reasonably expect any League player, moderator, or even Riot voice line writer to be able to identify every League quote out of context. Many of them are not acceptable things to say to another community member, such as "I'll drown you in your own blood!" This means that we run into edge cases where someone using a champion quote out of the context of the game can use that quote to insult or otherwise display inappropriate behavior towards another community member. In the case of that particular removal, there was not sufficient context to tell whether or not the champion quote was being used to insult another player or simply to quote the champion, and in cases like that we are on the side of caution and remove it without punishing the person who made the post. This removes the possible attack against another community member, while giving the benefit of the doubt to the author of the post with regards to whether or not a punishment is issued.
Not to sure about that chief. I check in here on occasion and I've seen a slight trend towards removing posts entirely over the past year. Very slight, but steady in my observations. I also look occasionally to see what kind of posts are getting removed. It seems there is specifically a lot of power abuse using the "low effort" rule as a cover for it. It's so vague that they can just about get away with anything using it, it would seem. And the responses justifying it when people ask are even vaguer. Like I see a post today I wouldn't consider low effort, gave a little chuckle, maybe should have been posted in memes, but that's historically never been too enforced; and it was removed. Guy asks why, moderator who answered couldn't tell him. First off shows me you guys don't even have a clear interpretation to use across the board. Comes back and says it references another post, and that post was removed for low effort, making yours low effort or some bull. Meanwhile I'm just sitting here like: there was a reference to another post? And how does a removal of someone else's post justify his getting removed? Either you guys are laughingly incompetent at moderating, or at least some of you are corrupt. Tbh I came on here today specifically looking for the Thorin video to see if it was posted as an indication of Riot's corruption. Seeing it not having been posted here, was suspicious to say the least. The boards I know would have 2-3 different people post it within an hour. Then I see this stuff too. And now I'm reminded of how y'all are volunteers without pay, you have to have expectations set by Riot when you became moderators too. So given Thorin's video, here's what I think is going on here: You've essentially got two factions of moderators. One is the the group of people that are essentially kissing ass, Riot hasn't explicitly told them to do anything, but they've suggested just enough that these moderators are willing to just go ahead and get rid of anything that might be unsavory to Riot. And they're doing so with a vague concept like that. Then there's the group that is focused on the community, who are genuinely trying to make a better experience for us here. Except they have a vague idea of what the other group is doing but turn a blind eye to it because Riot seems to like it and want it to some degree, so it must be fine, right? Because Riot can't be in the wrong. You can call this a conspiracy theory too, but given general human behavior to separate into groups, and that there are two easy interpretations of mod's duties this is more than likely at least mostly true. You've got the people who see mods as needing to fulfill a duty to Riot to police this place, and those that see their duty to make the users have a better experience. And there seems to be one really radical moderator on the "Riot side" of things because someone keeps introducing things on here that have the effect of fragmenting this community more and more. That and the "user side" seems reluctant to say that the moderation has gone too far, crossed the line, or whatever; be it out of fear of losing their position or of shear ignorance. Lastly, let me just say, even if I am horrifically wrong here in my interpretation of what is going on; you guys are the ones painting this picture. What I'm seeing is people stretching the rules farther than they should be to remove posts, a public figure for LoL claiming corruption and backing it up, that claim being removed, and public outcry. I can only imagine what people are seeing of your painting when they only take a glance.
Rioter Comments
: So Less VGU and More New Champions
Zilean main here: What's wrong with his visuals? He's certainly no where near the worst looking champion. And even if he was, that's no justification for a VGU. They could just do an update to visuals like with Renekton, Mundo, Cho, or Olaf in recent past to name a few. *insert generic mocking insults hurled at you repeatedly for your shallow response that almost intentionally misinterprets what was said by Riot* {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: The best annie guide
Don't really play Annie, but tried testing out your guide cause it seemed funny to focus on nuking people... Oh god, it works... Oh god... I liked it... Think I'll play her more...
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: March 20
Any word on Zilean in house? I know you guys were tossing around the idea of changing him up a bit to make him more satisfying (his passive specifically). Is that an Idea that went anywhere or is going anywhere any time soon, or is more like you want to do something but it's a bit like a Wukong issue for his players and it's really far back on the backburner and will only be brought back up if someone comes up with a stellar idea?
Rioter Comments
: It's an interesting concept, I feel like there's a lot of things you can do with the concept you're going for. Might I suggest a different ultimate? The one you have now seems to kind of step on Neeko's toes, and I feel like "ulti and jump into the enemy team" ultimates are a little bit overplayed. Might I suggest something like this? R: The Great Heist X becomes camouflaged (can be seen within ~300 range) and emits an aura (~600 range) that temporarily saps (10% bAD) AD and (10% AP) AP from enemy champions per second for 10 seconds. Upon breaking camouflage X deals damage in that area equal to the amount of AD and AP sapped. I know this isn't really an ultimate that really fits someone on a support income, but I feel like there could be a fair amount of potential gameplay and outplay potential from either side with this kind of ultimate, as opposed to one where you just jump into the enemy team while untargetable.
> [{quoted}](name=I love cowboys,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zr8zicVh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-05T08:03:45.865+0000) > > It's an interesting concept, I feel like there's a lot of things you can do with the concept you're going for. Might I suggest a different ultimate? The one you have now seems to kind of step on Neeko's toes, and I feel like "ulti and jump into the enemy team" ultimates are a little bit overplayed. > > Might I suggest something like this? > > R: The Great Heist > X becomes camouflaged (can be seen within ~300 range) and emits an aura (~600 range) that temporarily saps (10% bAD) AD and (10% AP) AP from enemy champions per second for 10 seconds. Upon breaking camouflage X deals damage in that area equal to the amount of AD and AP sapped. > > I know this isn't really an ultimate that really fits someone on a support income, but I feel like there could be a fair amount of potential gameplay and outplay potential from either side with this kind of ultimate, as opposed to one where you just jump into the enemy team while untargetable. Note: this is the fourth time writing this, I keep somehow clicking something that deletes it all. Why is this my luck with Boards posting lately... I agree that my ult is severely lacking, tbh it was an afterthought and I dislike it for the same reasons you do. Your ult is leagues better, I especially like the concept of weaving through the enemy team trying to charge your ult without being seen. I'm not sure if it was intended, but I also think it would be cool if being seen/attacked ended the charging early so that you really feel the risk/reward of it. That being said, this ult also in that it feels almost like a Swain ult with camo, that it steps into Sylas thematic domain, and that stat-stealing has been done a lot (even if this is a cool twist on it). To fix these issues, we probably can't steal/reduce the enemy's damage, and we'll probably have to make it not a large circular AOE. Thus: R: The Great Heist X becomes unable to use his basic abilities and is camouflaged (can be seen within ~200 range) while emitting an aura (~600 range) that stores damage equal to 1% of the enemy's current gold on hand (of those in range) every second for 10 seconds. Champions affected by this are unable to use those funds until Open the Vaults is cast. If camouflage is broken, or if X recasts his ult early, The Great Heist is replaced with Open the Vaults. Open the Vaults Fires a cone out dealing [the stored damage/stolen gold amount] (max: 750/1000/1250) + X (TAD) Physical damage to all enemies hit (40% damage to monsters and minions). If the ability is not cast within 30/35/40 seconds or if X dies while having not cast it, X instead does a small AOE centered around him dealing [half stored damage] + X (TAD) Physical damage to all enemies hit (40% damage to monsters and minions hit). {TAD ratio is same for both uses, can use basic abilities while Open the Vaults is usable}. The gold amount and duration of the aura would probably need a lot of tuning, but using your idea as the base, I feel like this is a high quality ult that feels completely original in league and would be satisfying to use. They even have the choice to hold onto the ult to disadvantage the enemy team (mostly for high level play), the idea being you can either sit in base for an extra 5-10 seconds waiting for your gold to return (if they hold for full duration and the enemy died without you using Open the Vaults) or go back to lane and not miss CS. Just so that the stealing the gold can actually be felt by the enemy team for a little bit, but nothing more than a slight inconvenience (unless you're playing a really high level game) so that people don't call for it's removal.
: have him be able to use trap doors that spawn all around the map, but he cannot place them. he gets a movement speed increase when traveling in the trap door, but it is not as fast as old rek'sai ult. make him a supp-jung like ivern. but instead of being bob ross on shrooms, make him a zuanite gutter-snipe. or bilgewater cutpurse...god we need a new bilgewater champ, its been fucking ages.
I was honestly thinking he would be a Bilgewater cutpurse. Though, given the abilities I've given him, in this state he would need to be melee (I also want someone with this thematic to be melee).
: Lack of Pickpocket type Rogue in League
Did not realize this actually succeeded in posting, kept giving an error on my phone so I gave up and posted on Reddit... _A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one_
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cowseed (NA)
: Forcing me to ban is annoying and pointless
Wait, did they actually remove the "none" ban choice?
: Gameplay/Client Feedback Megathread: One +, One -
**Positives:** * It's nice to hear that Riot has been thinking about ways to deal with trolling better. In fact it's nice to see the response/talk on pain points in general. Not something I would have expected, or even bothered hoping for a year ago. * The balance changes lately have been, for the most part, rather quick and to the point. It doesn't feel like people are being left horrifically unbalanced for long periods overall. **Negatives:** * Rather annoying how much resources the client consumes even on low-spec. For reference, I have a gaming desktop and I can't run anything else graphically (for instance youtube) while using the client (queuing up, champion select, searching the shop, opening loot). * Nasus in my elo feels unbeatable, as it seems that both playing as or against it doesn't matter how times the Nasus dies in lane, if he just ignores and farms he still becomes a monster late game. On the same note the BorK+Guinsou+true damage autos (Vayne and Master Yi) feels like you can't do anything to build against it. The lack of counterplay at my elo for these three is rather annoying and I would be really happy to see changes addressing these.
: @RiotAugust Those "useless" Boards are a part of the community that puts bread on your table.
While I see your point on the whole speaking for riot thing, and the player communication being trash thing, it's a known fact that as a whole Riot thinks the boards is a toxic place and that none to very few of them actually enjoy talking here. It's not new to us and it certainly isn't news. This is just a specific high-up that people are concentrating all their frustration over the years about this and the game on. Quite frankly it's a witch hunt. Not that I really blame that either, it's natural to get upset when people insult you, it would be unnatural not to say something about it. But let's just remember this is nothing new, and while I hate to admit it, Rioters have a point about the boards, they have for a long time now, and we've only gotten worse over the last year especially. I do however want to say I hold them fairly responsible in this seeing as dropping interactions during development of such ill-will and toxicity is one of the worst things you can do. It's not like insulting the community further will help, in fact the Rioters that have reached out here with kindness have been well-received.
Riot Jag (NA)
: Teemo changes temporarily on PBE for early feedback
Having now played it (although only once so far), it feels like he lost a lot of damage early. And the Q into enhanced passive damage feels a bit clunky. The clunkiness might just be re-learning though, since it used to be auto-Q-auto, leaving a large unused gap for the enhanced damage. E also feels a bit weird given the large delay for both stealth and AS. Also there's a bug where monsters don't go back to regular animation after blind wears off. They just stand still broken until you get them to walk a bit (still damage correctly during this).
Riot Jag (NA)
: Teemo changes temporarily on PBE for early feedback
This is amazing. Most of these are changes I've been feeling would be cool/hoping for for a while. For instance I always thought it would make sense to do more damage on autos if someone was blinded or shroom'ed. And I would rather have more shrooms in exchange for less damage because while it's hilarious to see someone die to it unexpectedly, it doesn't feel like I deserved it. As for the nerfs, I never really cared about any of those things much, so that's cool.
: Wtf? Support items? Just wow.
They should be backing at the same time most the time, so there shouldn't be that many instances. Maybe try timing your backings together and manage the waves better.
Rioter Comments
: But they aren't making more money, from what I've seen. Somewhere on Reddit, there's a post of them being about thirty percent down from last year. https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/ahkyio/league_of_legends_made_14_billion_in_revenue_in/
Yeah... so they're doing this to MAKE more. That's last fiscal year, this is happening now.
: I'm not seeing this issue on live. Could you show me a clip where this occurs to you?
It appears I got lucky and was able to recreate once in a short clip I made just now. https://youtu.be/na1smMpORSw Appears to happen the first time I ulted in my clip, couldn't recreate after. Happens around 30 seconds.
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
Also, was there supposed to be something under "Other"?
PhRoXz0n (NA)
: Crit Item Explorations Part 2
Proposed changelist from live [insert his usual disclaimers here]: (conveniently placed for me and other people who want a quick summary) **Phantom dancer** 45%->30% Attack speed 30%->25% Crit chance 5%->7% movement speed [removed] Unique passive: Spectral Waltz [removed] Unique passive: Lament [added] Unique passive: Lifeline 2700->2800 gold **Rapid Firecannon** 30%->25% Crit chance 5%->7% movement speed **Statikk Shiv** 30%->25% Crit Chance 5%->7% movement speed **Runaan's Hurricane** 30%->25% Crit Chance 5%->7% movement speed **Essence Reaver** 75->60 AD 0%->25% Crit chance 20%->0% CDR 300->0 Mana [added] Unique passive: +20%CDR 1%->1.5% missing mana on hit [removed] Unique passive: After casting your ultimate, your next basic attack on-attack within 10 seconds grants ESSENCE FLARE for 6 seconds (30 second cooldown). [removed] Unique: Essence Flare 3000->3200 gold **Spear of Shojin** [added] to summoner's rift 60->70 AD 10%->20% CDR [added] Unique passive: After casting your ultimate, your next basic attack on-attack within 10 seconds grants ~~ESSENCE FLARE~~ for 6 seconds (30 second cooldown). [was on essence reaver] [added] Unique: ~~Essence Flare~~ [was on essence reaver] 2900->3000 gold **Infinity Edge** 0%->25% Crit chance [removed] Unique passive: Doubles your critical strike chance. [removed] Unique passive: When critically striking champions, converts 10% of critical strike damage to true damage. [added] Unique passive: Critical strikes deal 225% damage instead of 200% **Last Whisper** 10->20 AD 10%->20% armor penetration 1300->1450 gold -------- Here is my hot take on each of these changes: **Phantom Dancer** I didn't really buy it much before as an ADC. Now it looks like it's being gutted and placed at a higher price-point. Before it seemed like a good buy for a crit-skirmisher who likes bursting the highest damage-dealer and escaping. But now it seems like a hodge-podge item that doesn't really do anything great. Like if I wanted my third crit itemto be AS, not AD, I MIGHT buy it, but only if I was really badly behind to the point I was irrelevant. The damage trade off between it and a Essence Reaver or any other Zeal item is just too high. I think it will be a niche buy among ADCs and irrelevant to anyone else. Also the passive is really lackluster compared to other Crit items now. **Rapid Firecannon, Statikk Shiv, Runaan's Huricane** Lost crit chance for movement speed, seems like a fair trade of stats to keep it at the same price-point and should make kiting a lot more fun, yet not impossible to counter. And the fact there's now two crit-AD items makes the crit chance lowering not as painful. The only pain point I can foresee is that it might be a bit hard on ADCs as a first item, which is what the last item changes tried to fix a bit. **Essence Reaver** Item seems a bit overpriced for what it's giving in my opinion. And compared to other iterations of this item it seems incredibly dull and unsatisfying. I think it needs something else going for it as an item option other than missing mana back. Something that broadens it's appeal to champions, because mana back while usually good isn't as appealing as it used to be when you can get manaflow, bisuits, or even Presence of Mind in your runes. It just seems the way it is that people are more likely to get it for the stats rather than the passive and because of that it seems overpriced. If that is also the case it tells me the passive isn't appealing enough and should have a different one. **Spear of Shojin** Kind of disappointing that Spear of Shojin isn't coming live with it's original passives or something similar. Other than that seems like a solid item, good to have those passives seperate from the mana regain, feel like that's healthier since you don't have a cooldown refresh and a way to fuel those extra casts on one item. **Infinity Edge** Seems like a good rendition of the item. **Last Whisper** Not sure what is the point of this really. I wouldn't say it's a bad change per say but I don't think it's good either. More AD on it is good I think, makes it feel a little better to buy as a component, however I thought part of the point of the last changes was so that the penetration wasn't front loaded in the component as much so that people couldn't just sit on it happily.
droov (EUW)
: a reason for an unreasonable ban
So releasing chat logs for toxic behavior is fine on the boards, but not in a ticket?
Meddler (NA)
: Quick Gameplay Thoughts: January 9
As nice as it sounds, and as much as I've seen the idea floating around by Zileans (self included), I think it would feel lackluster if it was just stat buffs like in urf and nothing else. Like I feel if you allowed them to go over the level cap it would have to be by a significant amount to the point you can never actually reach or to allow for extra ability purchases which may be too much power, not sure. Basically if it's decided that they can't get ability level ups as well, then it's not really worth as far as satisfaction. Even then I feel like the satisfaction might be limited still as most games don't hit 18 if I recall. Would probably be best to go another direction.
: Honestly I would be 100% on board if Riot could focus way more on things like this vs IFS chat banning/perma banning people over "toxic" chat, which can literally be handled in seconds (mute). You honestly looked like you didn't int, BUT... They need to bring back the tribunal, more than anything, especially with replay available so we can get the bans right. I would gladly watch a 5 minute death montage of int reports and gladly put people away for good who int even 1 game. One game of someone just trolling around/running it down mid should be enough to finish that account, that is the most toxic thing you could do in the entire game imo, worse than any word you could say in chat to a bunch of anonymous no ones. Just my 2 cents.
Look at the match overview deaths and the map of death location. In the first two games he had deaths immediately after reviving. First game he had 5 deaths in 4 minutes, 2nd he had 2 before 2 minutes while trying to "invade" alone.
: You have 207 CS while going 0/7 and you're a level above the whole game? You were doing something.
Only 3 of that was minions, the rest was camps. He wasn't doing anything but farming that game.
1MRPOPO (NA)
: What Intentionally feeding looks like in 2019
Game 1: You took 10x the amount of damage you dished out with respect to champions, 7% kill participation, 207 cs but only 3 were lane minions, 3-way tie for most deaths on team. Clearly you didn't gank, participate in team fights, or push a lane, and were farming the jungle all game. It would not be unreasonable to then also assume you inted at some point as well, even were that not the case, you were certainly trolling. Actually, looking at the match overview you died 5 times in 4 minutes, it seems you inted by just running to a different lane repeatedly letting them kill you in that timespan. Depending on your actual pathing and actions in game I would also accuse you of using an afk-bot to farm exp. Conclusion 1: inter and troll, possible third-party program user. ----- Game 2: You died twice before 2 minutes and looking at the kill map, neither was from them invading you guys. Clearly inting in my opinion, you died twice in the same spot at the river outside their blue buff. Seeing as no one else then died you tried to invade alone by walking up to them twice. First blood at 1:14 and second death at about 1:45, just about the minimum time to get back there to die again. Again, no teammates to help. Clearly inting. Seems you stopped inting after that, but that intitially inting gave the enemy team a 1000 gold lead and lost your bot lane for you. Conclusion 2: Either someone pissed you off in pre-game lobby so you inted to "teach them a lesson", or no one would follow your stupid invade so you gave them another kill to spite your team. Inting. ----- Game 3: Don't see any repeated deaths; you didn't do a lot of damage, but neither did anyone else on your team; you had reasonable kill participation; you had a decent kda; you helped push lanes. From all the data I can see, nothing looks amiss, just looks like a bad game. However, based on the other two games I've looked at, that isn't necessarily the reality. It's possible that the deaths you did have were ones of non-resistance or that you would sit by and let you team die to them/weaken them to try to go in for the kill steal afterwards alone and die tragically. I can't be certain. Conclusion 3: Reasonable doubt of wrongdoing in this game. If they actually need to have 3 games to ban you, I would try to appeal this game only.
: Two questions. What do you think of the final event with a moving nexus? Not sure if you mentioned it. Second question is a bit more boards related as to... why is the downvote button disabled in this thread?
: Riot Blastoise: "Remove counterplay from Zed"?
Hotarµ (NA)
: Things I want to see in 2019
> [{quoted}](name=Hotarµ,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=dUf71XGQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-27T17:55:59.518+0000) > * **A more stable client!** I know some people don't have issues with the client, but mine frequently freezes and when I'm in game I get some FPS drops here and there. It's actually a common problem! This, I have a gaming desktop and it freezes very often even on low spec mode. Like, I got so sick of it I went to change to low spec, only to see I did it a while ago. No problems in-game, but for their game to run smoother than their game launcher, thats pretty bad. And Why does it draw more resources than google chrome!?! Like google is legendary for drawing resources, how is your client worse. End rant.
TendajiX (NA)
: When it's actually a 1v5
You mean a 1v0, enemy team didn't do damage either...
: Can you spot the mistake?
I don't see you with a mod name on there...
: Repeat after me...
I don't get why it has to replace bone plating...
Cunky (NA)
: New Infernal Amumu Skin!
Really hope they fix the head, looks like he has red Wukong hair, rather than has an on-fire head...
LBmyBB (NA)
: No. The 2 ppl are gone. Stop complaining, and move on.
> [{quoted}](name=LBmyBB,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=MUiZPcUJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-09T15:22:20.675+0000) > > No. The 2 ppl are gone. Stop complaining, and move on. I don't care if they're fired. That's not the point. The point is they fucked up at PAX with how they handled it and they can't have the decency to at least say they're sorry or what they plan to do about it in the future. The point is that there's nothing to prevent another Rioter from lashing out like DZK so long as their PR team does nothing, and Rioters are allowed to speak for Riot on social media. Part of Riot's problem is that because Rioters _can_ speak for the company without directive to do so in their free time, stuff like what DZK said could be taken as the word of Riot. And again there's nothing to stop that from happening again. What would help would be a team that quickly responds to such things. Overall the treatment of their community is horrible. They refuse to talk to us on anything important. They can't admit half the time when they've wronged us. They use tactics to break up the community and pit them against each other by claiming we're toxic and saying they can't reply to that. It's a broken system. You can't put the burden on the employees who don't have the proper communication skills to deal with bad situations, and who might not even know all about it. You can't on top of that put it on a group of people with no designation as to who, do both of those for years, refuse to give official responses, then call us toxic when we get angry about a lack of communication and whatever issue cropped up at the time. A communication that was set up for failure from the beginning. They do all of this, and then it turns out they act the same about us in their Slack chats. That's what this is about. Communication. At it's heart, it's the reason all of our issues get so blown out of proportion.
Rioter Comments
: Mysterious Jinx Teaser on Twitter
This would be the perfect time to put our boycott into practice btw. They still haven't apologized, talked about PAX, or talked about the twitter stuff. Nothing has been resolved, we still need a response.
: “fired for violating our social media policy"
But what about Mattias then (the other guy that got fired)? I would say he handled his responses pretty professionally. And technically he didn't comment on the PAX thing either, he commented about DZK.
: > [{quoted}](name=Altonius Amakiir,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=6sdye836,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-09T00:49:59.307+0000) > > https://twitter.com/SecretGamerGrrl/status/1037918957490130944 > > Was the main one I was talking about, the only reason I say somewhat credible is because as far as I am finding, the story fits. It explains the gaps between what other Rioters are saying about Daniel and what we are saying too. As well as the events being portrayed truthfully as we know it as far as everything but the neo-nazi and reason Daniel acted as he does goes. > > Essentially everything that I can readily verify checks out. I want to know if the neo-nazi stuff, and this being an intentional setup by a Rioter to get at his job, and whether he and his family actually did feel reasonable danger for their lives (not just typical threats over the internet); if all that stuff checks out too. Well remember, the biggest way to sell a lie is to hide it in a bunch of truths.
> Well remember, the biggest way to sell a lie is to hide it in a bunch of truths. Fair
Ulanopo (NA)
: Everyone at Riot was told to refrain from speaking publicly about the Kotaku article and the special session at PAX as per the social media policy they have in place. Both Klein and Gustaph violated that policy. That's as simple as it gets.
> [{quoted}](name=Ulanopo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HI7ZZPE1,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-09-09T13:54:52.278+0000) > > Everyone at Riot was told to refrain from speaking publicly about the Kotaku article and the special session at PAX as per the social media policy they have in place. Both Klein and Gustaph violated that policy. That's as simple as it gets. So then why weren't the casters, who also talked on the subject fired? The only reason I could see is that they're outside contractors, not employees. And as far as I know (granted I haven't checked), that's not the case.
Show more

Altonius Amakiir

Level 187 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion