: revert stun duration
> [{quoted}](name=DartExplosion10,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=YJfrObFl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-11T16:18:44.418+0000) > > revert stun duration It really is this simple. It wouldn't hurt the ACTUAL mains too bad either.
BlackXIV (EUW)
: That's actually false. Jungle does not pay, therefore ganks are relatively more remunerative.
This ^^ Even powerfarming, there's little chance you'll actually carry from jungle. Next best way to influence the game? Gank the new carry roles and hope your Lamers aren't bad.
MrDrBudd (NA)
: If you are seeing nothing but ganking. chances are the jungler is getting off successful ganks everytime and are therefore rewarded by being able to continue ganking. from my experience so far ganking and getting nothing for it puts me so far behind in exp that all the solo laners end up 3 levles ahead of me at some point sometimes 4 if its a really bad game.
It's not as though you can expect to carry from the new JG.
: did the jungle changes do the opposite of what they were suppose to?
I guess nobody remembers Ardent Season (aka season 7). During this time, the team that camped and got their bot ahead had a significantly higher chance of winning. Hence why ardent season had constant 4-mans bot. This season Top and Mid are 2-3 levels ahead of everybody. So now JG is camping top and Mid for much higher chances of winning. If 1 or 2 roles have uniquely large carry potential, then expect a gank meta. Even if the meta changes later to Tank Jg's it'll still be a gank meta, just 1 with more hard cc. The only way this changes is if Riot actually BUFFS JG XP (keeping 0 catchup XP) so farm jg's that need 6 are actually viable again. But there's not a chance of that.
Ekitaih (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AmWhaleIRL,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=aKGy9vht,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-11-29T16:15:01.176+0000) > > Right?? Both support and JG (that aren't op Ekko) blow rn. I was a support main last season. I've been a jg main most of my time spent on League. So, I don't know what to do. Lol. I can't farm in lane because I've, legit, had little to no practice. I'm not ready for this season. I hope they make some changes to the support items.
I mean if they don't make changes there's gonna be a lot more toxic games due to Jg and Support becoming largely autofilled roles. 1 team will have a person who mains JG and is actually useful, the other team will have a filled JG who won't know optimal clearing paths and other small micro. Same goes for Support.
: Supports right now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Right?? Both support and JG (that aren't op Ekko) blow rn.
: Can we bring back One for all?
Yeah! I love this mode!! 5 Rakan? Hell yeah ✊
hiyares (NA)
: honestly, it is not the employees fault it almost never is but the problem of just being okay with whatever a company will give you is even worse. its like you go out to buy a tv and it was advertised as a paper thin big screen and when you pay for it they bring out an old 18 inc tv with a built in vcr and say well its the best we could do enjoy.
See EA, Bethesda's Fallout 76, No Man's Sky, and a plethora of other let-downs in the gaming industry. People NEED to be critical of devs in order to maintain quality. Obviously people go too far, no shit. But the idea of maintaining quality through criticism is just too valuable. If as an artist you can't handle some rude ass random on the internet, then maybe don't check it. Cause people being overly rude on the internet won't stop, and maintaining quality through criticism is WAY too important.
: Why is sanguine blade a thing?
Youmoos Ghostblade active also used to give attack speed until season 6 I believe. Just too strong of an active for certain champs, see Nocturne for example. But the numbers on Sanguine Blade are just nuts
: It's riot, they'll just nerf conq as a wholle again instead of stopping mages from abusing it
See Aftershock during all of Season 9 for proof
: Would it be better to make Ryze a spell-based juggernaut?
It would be, but they won't. Especially after Meddler just barely touched on this ideal in his most recent Gameplay Thoughts. He brought up the idea of alienating mains of champs via reworks and tweaks. Basically saying they're gonna try to avoid it at all costs.
: Well its worth noting Riot is nerfing jungle XP again and we're already in a meta that's dominated by Lee Sin, Gragas, and the like. Early gankers or GTFO. Half of the characters on the Jungle tab aren't real junglers with the state of the game as is. And its going to become more restrictive.
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei406kfZ,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-11-14T05:40:38.753+0000) > > Well its worth noting Riot is nerfing jungle XP again and we're already in a meta that's dominated by Lee Sin, Gragas, and the like. Early gankers or GTFO. > > Half of the characters on the Jungle tab aren't real junglers with the state of the game as is. And its going to become more restrictive. And I don't see them buffing XP any time soon with how many "JuNgLe Op" threads are always floating around.
: Few junglers I like playing and people are honestly too dumb to understand jungle. The other day I filled jungle with Warwick and ganked bot 3 times in like 7 minutes because we had a Blitz-Cho bot and couldn't afford for them to fall behind. Come 15 minutes they call for a report because of "0 ganks". Yeah, it's basically the toxic people that make this role unplayabe.
> [{quoted}](name=NelsieLisnen,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ei406kfZ,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-14T09:44:55.664+0000) > > Few junglers I like playing and people are honestly too dumb to understand jungle. The other day I filled jungle with Warwick and ganked bot 3 times in like 7 minutes because we had a Blitz-Cho bot and couldn't afford for them to fall behind. Come 15 minutes they call for a report because of "0 ganks". Yeah, it's basically the toxic people that make this role unplayabe. Yeah, just be ready to be blamed at any given point in any given game whether it's actually your fault or not and you'll have fun!
Godlzahar (EUNE)
: His broken as hell, and not only that but you can get 25 sec cd on his ult with right runes as well! Thats right!
Yeah, playing him the other day I also found his Ult CD to be nutty low. Not enough window for punish.
Brotha (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AmWhaleIRL,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=wRddEdZ0,comment-id=0043,timestamp=2019-11-13T16:14:42.774+0000) > > Riot noted during the Champ Rework vote that Shyvana was very popular and they might revisit her. > I'm afraid that they'll do her like Galio, Aatrox, or Warwick and completely change the champ. > Still optimistic though To be fair Warwicks kit was updated more than reworked. As an OG Warwick player to date I say Warwick has been hands down the truest modernization of a outdated kit. I would love for them to make Shyvana the same way and honestly all they'd have to do is what they did to warwick, add some new utility on abilities she already has, and redistribute power away from abilities that are too strong (AP shy for example, needs more than just fire spitting).
I disagree on using the term "Update". They changed his playstyle from an Auto Attack Based Champ to an Ability Based Champ. Which ultimately changed his Build Path too. I don't think it's bad, I actually think they did a great job as well. I just don't want my girl to turn into a Titanic then Full tank ability based champ the way they did Warwick. Again I don't think it's bad at all for Warwick, I just like Shyvana's current playstyle. I don't doubt it'll be like new Warwick though.
Falrein (EUW)
: What are your biggest fears regarding your favourite champions/regions' future?
Riot noted during the Champ Rework vote that Shyvana was very popular and they might revisit her. I'm afraid that they'll do her like Galio, Aatrox, or Warwick and completely change the champ. Still optimistic though
: I'm sad that TFT was the reason why Twisted Treeline is going away
TFT could've never been released and Riot still would have deleted TT. Stop blaming TFT simply because it's successful.
Scolorin (EUNE)
: Ok Riot you can keep the victorious skin
Am I the only one that thinks he simply looks like he's cosplaying Jhin? Look again with this in mind lol
YambrinZ (NA)
: NA fans hopping to that winning side omegalul
G2 is just a fun team to watch, simple as that. Don't need to get salty my dude.
MakJuice (NA)
: CONGRATS EU! FROM AN NA FAN
Agreed, G2 is fun to watch. I'm just happy to see SKT out. I'm so sick of hearing the exact same narrative year after year: "Faker BEST player in the world wowowo, SKT coming back owowo"
: Why is URF or AURF the only game mode that gets brought back?
Agreed, All for One is one I personally miss a lot.
PzyXo (EUW)
: Shyvana and Malphite's magic scale should be nerfed
I'd be okay with them nerfing Shyvana's AP ratios if they made her an actually decent champ with other builds.
: Honestly True Damage Ekko just nailed it
Agreed, this skin is tremendous, new animations and all.
Zeanix (OCE)
: Can we give Kalista a gameplay rework too?
This poor champ, gutted due to pro play
: With this change here: Tier 1 - Starting stats and gold generation passive Tier 2 - Stats improved, 3 wards added Tier 3 - Major stats upgrade, 4 ward capacity, **GOLD GENERATION PASSIVE REMOVED** they are ASKING for the mid mages to come to the support position.
You misunderstood what I meant. I meant mages taking Support Items mid lane. Like when everyone took the Blue AP Support item mid for a while, then Riot had to nerf it swiftly. Or when Vlad was taking Shurelyas and again Riot had to swiftly nerf. That's what I'm referring to; Midlane mages taking support items mid. By Riot not putting an AP amount on the item they make it less appealing for people to do that.
: As main support remove AP (+40 ability power) and speed (Passive UNIQUE: +5% movement speed.) (Aether Wisp {{item:3113}} ) from Shurelya’s {{item:2065}} is a huge nerf.
It's probably their attempt at trying to steer Mid Lane Mages away from it. They have a history of taking support items mid.
: 5 out of my 6 friends (including me) got emotes in the masterwork chest lul
The fact that this can happen is exactly why I and my entire friend group don't buy Masterwork Chests.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Holy shit, people hate Janna that much?
I think it's just the Ardent Season Vietnam Flashbacks that make people hate her. That season tainted Shield Enchanters in the eyes of a lot of people. Now any buff makes people panic and think back to Ardent Season/Season 7.
CurS1VE (NA)
: Wait...Ashe has a 55% WR???
Honestly okay with her being strong as at least when I get on top of her she dies. But with Kai Sa or whoever else, they just Dash, Blink, etc away for free. Unpopular opinion maybe tho
: Season 10 - Shyvana Ultimate Skin
I've also heard the idea of a Dragon Queen Shyvana Ultimate Skin based on the same idea. Which honestly even if it's only legendary, she NEEDS this skin. We got Dragon Tamers, Dragon Slayers, Dragon Master, Shyvana NEEDS a Dragon Queen skin!!
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AmWhaleIRL,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-11T22:23:49.443+0000) > > You're missing OP's point. > He's saying that Riot will take a Political Stance when they stand to profit, specifically regarding LGBTQ+ but won't when it threatens profit, specifically Hong Kong here. > You're statement is absolutely valid, but it's also not something OP was refuting. So it is your opinion that LGBTQ rights and a geo political crisis fall under the same spectrum ?
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-10-12T00:49:04.848+0000) > > So it is your opinion that LGBTQ rights and a geo political crisis fall under the same spectrum ? I guess that depends on what spectrum you're wondering. But to be clear, my spectrum I was using was simply that they're both political. Not trying to insinuate that 1 is greater or lesser then another.
: "garen is fine just never be in his range"
Meddler confirmed he looks to be overperforming and is slated for a nerf next patch, Shaco alongside him.
: Might be only me, but Garen and Shaco are overtuned now.
Meddler already confirmed they're overperforming and look to be in need of nerfs for next patch.
: Garen is too OverPowered
Meddler said in his Quick Gameplay Thoughts that Garen is looking too strong and will get hit with nerfs next patch. Same goes for Shaco.
mack9112 (NA)
: Simply put broadcasts of league of legends are focussed on league of legends ... what a shocker.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=pKNLhImM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-11T22:06:10.663+0000) > > Simply put broadcasts of league of legends are focussed on league of legends ... what a shocker. You're missing OP's point. He's saying that Riot will take a Political Stance when they stand to profit, specifically regarding LGBTQ+ but won't when it threatens profit, specifically Hong Kong here. You're statement is absolutely valid, but it's also not something OP was refuting.
Vezeuse (NA)
: Can't believe people are doubling down on this ridiculous bs. How many casters and how many times in total? Please count and tell me. In fact, I'll do so myself once I'm free. You and everybody else making this nonsensical assumptions make yourselves look really moronic. You'd think if Riot had pointed a gun to casters' head (OBVIOUS HYPERBOLE) and told them prior to NEVER EVER mention "Hong Kong" (which, in itself, makes no sense at all so please explain that to me as well), the casters would be more careful than constantly slipping out "Hong Kong.. Oh shit, HKA I mean," making it all look extremely suspicious, potentially risking their jobs. It also makes you people look stupid when you vehemently ignore any other plausible scenarios which could logically explain the situation. Like maybe them being unfamiliar with names and abbreviations or that they're all aware of what happened at Blizzard and are, themselves, simply on edge about it. But no, apparently it makes more sense to people that Riot is censoring the use of "Hong Kong" (despite Blitzchung not even having been banned for that).
Once again, you reveal that you are completely ignorant of the situation. I'll fill in some gaps for you. You say "makes no sense at all" at the idea they could have been told not to mention Hong Kong specifically by name by Riot. Allow me to add some sense to that claim. Riot is 100% owned by Chinese tech company Tencent. Just last week the Houston Rocket's (NBA) GM tweeted 1 photo in support of Hong Kong protestors. Now this is where Tencent comes in. Tencent is a massive provider of NBA game streaming to China, with #'s as high as 500 Million Viewers watching the NBA games. After Tencent gets wind of the tweet they COMPLETELY cut ties with The Houston Rockets and have vowed to stop streaming all of their games. Tencent do this despite themselves losing profit for those games now. Now, back to Riot. As I said before, Riot is 100% owned by Tencent now. So after seeing what they did to the NBA, at a Net Profit Loss, do you REALLY find it "nonsensical" to believe they'd make the company they 100% own censor the use of "Hong Kong"? Because if after hearing this news, you still think it's "nonsensical" or "makes no sense at all" then you are clearly just in denial and not recruitable to an actual conversation regarding the matter. And regarding your "maybe they're unfamiliar with team names and abbreviations". It's just not a logical argument. First off, it's their job to know this stuff. These casters were all handpicked, multiple casters throughout regions missing out on the opportunity to cast worlds. Second, They can't say "Hong Kong At- er HKA" and use the excuse they were unfamiliar. They literally just prove by doing that, that they know both the team's full name and their abbreviation, yet they purposely choose to stop saying Hong Kong Attitude mid-sentence to abbreviate instead, at which point even the excuse of it being quicker wouldn't apply as they just added talking time by stopping mid-sentence and changing. Third, this series of incidents is EXCLUSIVE to Hong Kong Attitude. If you can find literally ONE instance (you won't) of world's casters doing that exact same scenario for a different team, then you'll have the beginning of an argument for "maybe they don't know the abbreviations". But until then, it's what just coincidental that it ONLY happened with the Politically Hot team?? You're talking about nonsensical and then you try and give an argument like that? You're clearly either a troll or just so worked up that you can't stand to see even a slight bit of reason in your opposition's argument so you deny any remote idea of reason your brain comprehends. The only logical thing you've said, is that the Casters might be weary of what's happened at Blizzard recently. That is a perfectly logical argument, I'd be terrified of losing my job too if I were them.
Vezeuse (NA)
: Fuck, they must be censoring Team Solo Mid, Counter Logic Gaming, and any other team they use an abbreviation for because it's easier to say, right?
Once they start switching from "Team Solo Mid" to "TSM" mid-sentence, multiple times, from multiple casters, this can be an accurate metaphor. But instead you just make yourself look ignorant of the entire situation.
Galiö (NA)
: Watch Worlds on LOLEsports not working... again
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AmWhaleIRL,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aZQzO3Es,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-09-30T02:35:45.628+0000) > > It was literally 10% of the world's oil production dude Which is pretty much nothing. Not like this hasnt happened before, and its not like saudi arabia even produces that much oil, its just the oil companies are pretty much all situated there and they paid off the politicians to keep business there primarily.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aZQzO3Es,comment-id=0004000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-30T02:48:41.959+0000) > > Which is pretty much nothing. What O.O
Pika Fox (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AllenPCarlson,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aZQzO3Es,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-29T08:43:51.692+0000) > > Iran used drones a week or two ago to destroy a significant amount of Saudi Arabia's oil supply which increased prices. It really had no noticeable effect. First thing to learn about shit like this is its all a scam and prices are artificially increased based on anything they can claim to do so. Theres already more reserves drilled out to have us function longer than we need for a long while. Problem is that that doesnt give oil companies more money, which doesnt get politicians more money through lobbying. Also, attack wasnt by iran. At best you can claim it was by a group with some loose level of association with iran to an extent, but by that logic the US is fucked because its associated with saudi arabia.
> [{quoted}](name=Pika Fox,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aZQzO3Es,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-09-29T18:04:29.125+0000) > > It really had no noticeable effect. First thing to learn about shit like this is its all a scam and prices are artificially increased based on anything they can claim to do so. Theres already more reserves drilled out to have us function longer than we need for a long while. Problem is that that doesnt give oil companies more money, which doesnt get politicians more money through lobbying. > > Also, attack wasnt by iran. At best you can claim it was by a group with some loose level of association with iran to an extent, but by that logic the US is fucked because its associated with saudi arabia. It was literally 10% of the world's oil production dude
Pyrosan (NA)
: Support's have an established tolerable lane Top lane's about picking a melee champion into a ranged champion and crying under your tower for 12 minutes {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HnZyE3YO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-26T04:24:11.310+0000) > > Support's have an established tolerable lane > > Top lane's about picking a melee champion into a ranged champion and crying under your tower for 12 minutes > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} Yeah this. People wanna play melee champs but unless it's Irelia or Jax just forget it. The rest can't deal with the unending amount of ranged laners, which just aren't fun at all to face.
: TSM losing makes me want to sing.
Same! I especially dislike Zven, always BM'ing, but when it comes down to it he always chokes and solo throws. See TL vs TSM 2019 Spring Finals Game 5 especially for this. He HARD BM'd and got what he deserved, a reverse sweep.
: I'm starting to see why people dont want to Jungle
Don't play Jungle unless you're fully prepared for every single lost lane to be 100% your fault regardless of whether it actually is or not. Jungle is the easiest scapegoat
: Nothing will ever be worse than the Ardent Censor season.
> [{quoted}](name=Ungrateful Thug,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GprgQMRB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-13T00:16:28.943+0000) > > Nothing will ever be worse than the Ardent Censor season. For real. At least in this meta literally any role can carry if you play well, rather than better bot wins.
: Season 5, upon Juggernaut patch, was when Riot decided to eliminate meaningful weaknesses in champion design. Season 6 was the worst for ranked gameplay due to dynamic queue. Season 7 was when Riot pushed for snowbally high kill games. Season 8 destroyed balance with Runes Reforged Season 9 has done nothing to fix the problems or lasting effects of previous seasons.
> [{quoted}](name=Busty Demoness,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=AqMulAq9,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-25T00:08:05.880+0000) > > Season 5, upon Juggernaut patch, was when Riot decided to eliminate meaningful weaknesses in champion design. > Season 6 was the worst for ranked gameplay due to dynamic queue. > Season 7 was when Riot pushed for snowbally high kill games. > Season 8 destroyed balance with Runes Reforged > Season 9 has done nothing to fix the problems or lasting effects of previous seasons. Season 7 was Ardent/Better Bot Wins Season my dude. Ass
AIQ (NA)
: Hey Meddler, could you let us know if you can answer this or not? With {{champion:19}} he has a slew of Gameplay bugs affecting him ATM especially on his W. Are these being looked into? Since {{champion:102}} lost the Vote. Is it possible to get 3 QOL buffs? The Elder Drake Scaling (I don't know if you remember that.) Total AD on her W ratio so AP/On-hit Shyvana is more seamless. And Gaining fury while dead. Shyvana is the only champion who's ult Cooldown stops while dead. Oh and how's jungle seen on a "Riot" level? Thanks
Honestly just literally any work at all on Shyvana would be great. She's one of the champs that they just let sit unfortunately.
EATARI (NA)
: That documentary was really good considering it was BREADSWORD’s first video.
Oh wow I didn't even notice that, what a talented guy!
: Have you seen TREASURE PLANET?
Have to agree! Treasure Planet is criminally underrated despite how clever, creative, and genuinely good it is. Here is a fantastic short documentary on it if you don't wish to commit to the whole movie: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b9sycdSkngA
: Sylas is way to over loaded
I personally just can't stand his heal during the Laning Phase. You feel like you're taking a decent trade then he gets that massive heal, which imo is way too much, especially during Laning Phase. Makes his Laning Phase look so damned easy. It's not even very thematic for him to be healing such ridiculous amounts. Don't know if it's broken, but that's my only gripe.
BigFBear (EUW)
: Are you drunk? 4 out of the top 5 Junglers atm are tank Junglers. https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/9.10/diamond/plus/champions/
BuT TaNk Js aRe BaD aLl ThE tImE rEgArDlEsS oF aCtUaL sTaTs Tank mains won't be content until we're back to Season 5 HARD Tank Meta where each team has 2 Tanks minimum, both with Old-Style GA's making them stupid unkillable (the reason GA was reworked in the first place), and teamfights lasting anywhere from 1 - 3 minutes long each.
Show more

AmWhaleIRL

Level 161 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion