: Please take Ezreal out the jungle
A raw damage nerf is always HUGE, especially since Q damage is basically Ezreal's entire identity.
: Please take Ezreal out the jungle
PBE nerfs: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/11/1121-pbe-update.html Ezreal Mystic Shot (Q) AD ratio lowered from 125% to 110%
Unvictus (NA)
: The whole subject of this thread was about her dagger pickups. Or did you forget what you named the thread? Saying “it” is far from being “heavily implied”. The statement you quoted was not part of your original post, but rather an entirely separate comment you made meant as an addition to you claims. If you have something important to add then edit your original post or properly state when you are changing the subject. You can’t just go from talking about her dagger pickup radius to her ult radius and expect people to know what you’re talking about. I didn’t initially see that comment that you had quoted where you brought up her ult radius, I only saw the the statement someone else made about it not being an entire lane wide, which I had assumed was referring to her dagger pickups, cause ya know, that’s what the thread is about. You then followed up their statement linking an image of her ult radius and expect me to not be confused. Nowhere in this specific chain of comments and replies do you ever mention her ult radius directly. People aren’t mind readers bud. And concerning the actual radius of her ult, 550 is the standard AA range for an adc. I fail to see how you could think 550 is way too big. Especially considering the fact that it is an easily interrupted ability and she has to remain stationary.
> [{quoted}](name=Unvictus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vtNYfRcE,comment-id=000b0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-21T04:52:19.917+0000) > > The whole subject of this thread was about her dagger pickups. Or did you forget what you named the thread? By saying “it” is not “heavily implied”. The statement you quoted was not part of your original post, but rather a man entirely separate comment you made meant as an addition to you claims. If you have something important to add then edit your original post or properly state when you are changing the subject. You can’t just go from talking about her dagger pickup radius to her ult radius and expect people to know what you’re talking about. I didn’t initially see that comment that you had quoted where you brought up her ult radius, I only saw the the statement someone else made about it not being an entire lane wide. You then followed up their statement linking an image of her ult radius and expect me to not be confused. Nowhere in this specific chain of comments and replies do you ever mention her ult radius directly. People are mind readers bud. > > And concerning the actual radius of her ult, 550 is the standard AA range for an adc. I fail to see how you could think 550 is way too big. Especially considering the fact that it is an easily interrupted ability and she has to remain stationary. It doesn't require you to be a mind reader, it requires you to read the whole thread in order. And I even edited the original post with the radius a WHILE AGO. If you don't know what you're talking about when it comes to the facts it's entirely on you. Stop assuming people are dumb and that I would ACTUALLY think that the picture I linked is her dagger pickup, that's absolutely ridiculous to even begin to think. And I was simply using the ult as a comparison to how wide the basic dagger pickup spin range actually is, I never said her ult radius was broken. Ultimates are supposed to be strong and/or even influence a large area. Everything was simply a comparison to the dagger pickup range. 550 radius for the ult vs 340 radius for the dagger pickup. How many times do I have to repeat that in this thread before you understand? Maybe if you looked at lol wikia or did some research you wouldn't have made such a grave error.
Unvictus (NA)
: The image you provided is the radius of her ultimate... not the radius of her dagger pickups. And the dagger pickups are what you claimed to be a whole lane wide in your original statements. She is clearly using her ultimate in that picture, nice try bud. If you can’t tell the difference between her ultimate and her dagger pickups in terms of radius then there’s nothing any of us can do or say to help you out lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Unvictus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vtNYfRcE,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2017-11-20T12:38:48.796+0000) > > The image you provided is the radius of her ultimate... not the radius of her dagger pickups. And the dagger pickups are what you claimed to be a whole lane wide in your original statements. She is clearly using her ultimate in that picture, nice try bud. If you can’t tell the difference between her ultimate and her dagger pickups in terms of radius then there’s nothing any of us can do or say to help you out lol. You have a severe lack of reading comprehension or you just glanced over the thread without actually reading the context. Here is my exact statement on how wide it was in reference to a lane at first: "Ok I think it says the effect radius is like 340 units. That's absolutely ridiculous for a circular range aoe off that, and it seems that Kat can disjoint where the range is by jumping on the side of the dagger closest to you to extend the range. For comparison, her ult radius is 550 which makes it an entire lane wide basically." You can find that on pg. 1 original comment or pg. 2 quoted I never said the dagger pickup is as wide as a lane. I said the ult radius is 550, which makes IT (by "IT" I mean the entire full circumference of the ult, ok I didn't say those words but it is HEAVILY IMPLIED) an entire lane wide. And then I showed a picture of Kat ulting. That is obviously not a dagger pickup. You are just looking for more ways to throw ad hominem in like a fool. Since the effect radius of her daggers is 340, that makes it bigger than half a Kat ultimate so two of these circles can safely reach from wall to wall next to a midlane turret.
: Mfw Orianna, one of Kat’s biggest counters, doesn’t start Command: Protect and instead starts Command: Attack because god forbid Orianna has to use her passive to farm and poke.
> [{quoted}](name=FlamingEnemy13,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vtNYfRcE,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2017-11-19T18:18:46.524+0000) > > Mfw Orianna, one of Kat’s biggest counters, doesn’t start Command: Protect and instead starts Command: Attack because god forbid Orianna has to use her passive to farm and poke. Yeah dude Orianna counters Katarina so hard. http://matchup.gg/matchup/Orianna/Katarina/ http://champion.gg/champion/Katarina/Middle There is no mechanic reason Ori counters Katarina considering playing Ori is about having your ball ready for offense OR defense, not both at the same time. You can't shield fast enough if your ball is out there trying to zone. And Katarina goes in on you and jumps out before you can retaliate a lot of the time because her jump resets of course. If a talon or Zed jumped on me pre6 they could only manually walk away after jumping in which is my time to punish. Not KAT tho, the window is really short if nonexistant in some cases. > [{quoted}](name=Lovesick,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vtNYfRcE,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-19T08:35:55.064+0000) > > That's not an entire lane lmao. Yes it is, I said lane WIDTH. And this circle in this link below if it were a little farther up, makes the circle go from wall to wall like where the turrets are. That's what I count as a lane width. https://i.imgur.com/Ovu1G6b.png
Mob Piru (NA)
: Lucian needs a damn buff man
You're supposed to use press the attack from the precision tree on lucian.
KazKaz (OCE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Unvictus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vtNYfRcE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-11-19T05:13:53.096+0000) > > This guy gets it. 100% agree with your take on her delay. So many other assassins can burst much faster than she can. Kat has both conditional and delayed burst. Yo, it turns out the OP was first timing Orianna too. Makes sense for him to be this mad xD
> [{quoted}](name=Lovesick,realm=OCE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vtNYfRcE,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2017-11-19T05:45:04.804+0000) > > Yo, it turns out the OP was first timing Orianna too. Makes sense for him to be this mad xD I was not even close to first timing Ori. Also that game that people have to bring up for some reason like it has to do with a real argument was decided by a lot of other factors other than katarina. I have played against her a ton of times and just see a strong lack of counterplay to her lane patterns right now.
Unvictus (NA)
: Every single one of the runes that you gave as examples are just as strong on ya know, every other assassin.... Assassins in general are pretty strong right now, specifically AD assassins. Lethality is super good because a lot of champions have little to no armor so AD assassins are doing a ton of damage. Let’s not pretend that Kat is the only assassin thriving right now. The fact that you are saying that Katarina as a champion needs to be looked at is actually just straight up naive. It’s preseason for goodness sake. You even said it yourself. The new runes are good on her, but like I said, they are good on every other assassin. Yet you chose to tunnel vision on Kat, oh cause you went 1/9 on Orianna against her (one of Kat’s roughest lane matchups by the way). Better go complain on the boards and play the “no counterplay card.” Her rework last year actually made her the healthiest she’s probably ever been. She went from a faceroll champ who only had to count enemy cc to a champ who legitimately takes skill, and if you don’t believe that then I don’t know what I can say to help you. When it comes to her dagger pickups you are simply over exaggerating, simple as that. The radius is just fine. The spin radiates from katarinas model. So if she shunpos to the edge of the dagger closest to you then the radius will be from where she picked up the dagger and not from the center of where th dagger landed. If you can keep that in mind it’s quite easy to dodge her daggers. The animation on her q isn’t as fast you claim it to be. Yet another exaggeration. The animation gives you plenty of time in order to see where the dagger is going to land. And like someone else already said, it always lands 350 units behind the first target so you shouldn’t have a problem knowing roughly where it will land. The reason she has such a high winrate is because Kat is good at snowballing games and that’s been a huge part of the preseason. Game lengths are at an all time low and if you actually did your homework you would notice her winrates plumit the longer the game goes on. Now let’s talk about that point about AD itemization.. you’ve got to be kidding me.. yes you can build AD items like hexdrinker and Gunblade is a must on her and the AD is nice. What you don’t understand is AD is entirely an early game stat for Katarina. The only reason AD is good for her is because of her early level trading in lane. Her AD scalings fall off heavily in the later parts of the game and she relies almost entirely on her AP scalings to do well in the late game. Building hexdrinker is not meant to be an offensive item for Kat, it’s soley a defensive item to negate burst from champs like Veigar. I personally hate it when I’m forced to build hexdrinker because it delays my core build so much, and getting gunblade completed is super important on Kat. Building hexdrinker delays her power spike. That leads me to another point. Katarina is literally all damage. She has no cc like other mid lane characters. If she fails to deal damage she is entirely useless. This is where her weak late game comes in. Her damage is heavily loaded into her dagger pickups and her ultimate. Her ultimate has a very inherent weakness to cc, which if we’re being honest is not a rare thing. That leaves her daggers, which I’ve already said my piece on that and how they can be easily played around. In closing, could Katarina be too strong right now? Potentially. So much has changed and it’s gonna take a while for all the dust to settle before we truly find out what’s good and bad. Obviously there have been some standout cases of obnoxious synergies with certain champions and runes, (cough Klepto Ezreal cough) but I don’t believe that Kat is one of them. If it turns out she is too strong then it’s clearly a factor of the changes to runes, not specifically to her as a champion. Many champions are just as strong with electrocute and sudden impact. That being said, proper action would most definitely need to be nerfs to the runes, before they even think about straight up nerfing her. Just look at Twitch and Tristana. Riot chose not to nerf them until the new runes came to see how they were performing. Both are still overperforming and now Riot is choosing to look into possible nerfs. This needs to be the course of action when it comes to preseason balancing, especially when you have a whole class that is doing quite well like assassins. Nerf what is making them strong, not the champions themselves.
> [{quoted}](name=Unvictus,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vtNYfRcE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-11-19T05:10:38.166+0000) > > Every single one of the runes that you gave as examples are just as strong on ya know, every other assassin.... Assassins in general are pretty strong right now, specifically AD assassins. Lethality is super good because a lot of champions have little to no armor so AD assassins are doing a ton of damage. Let’s not pretend that Kat is the only assassin thriving right now. > > The fact that you are saying that Katarina as a champion needs to be looked at is actually just straight up naive. It’s preseason for goodness sake. You even said it yourself. The new runes are good on her, but like I said, they are good on every other assassin. Yet you chose to tunnel vision on Kat, oh cause you went 1/9 on Orianna against her (one of Kat’s roughest lane matchups by the way). Better go complain on the boards and play the “no counterplay card.” Her rework last year actually made her the healthiest she’s probably ever been. She went from a faceroll champ who only had to count enemy cc to a champ who legitimately takes skill, and if you don’t believe that then I don’t know what I can say to help you. > > When it comes to her dagger pickups you are simply over exaggerating, simple as that. The radius is just fine. The spin radiates from katarinas model. So if she shunpos to the edge of the dagger closest to you then the radius will be from where she picked up the dagger and not from the center of where th dagger landed. If you can keep that in mind it’s quite easy to dodge her daggers. The animation on her q isn’t as fast you claim it to be. Yet another exaggeration. The animation gives you plenty of time in order to see where the dagger is going to land. And like someone else already said, it always lands 350 units behind the first target so you shouldn’t have a problem knowing roughly where it will land. > > The reason she has such a high winrate is because Kat is good at snowballing games and that’s been a huge part of the preseason. Game lengths are at an all time low and if you actually did your homework you would notice her winrates plumit the longer the game goes on. > > Now let’s talk about that point about AD itemization.. you’ve got to be kidding me.. yes you can build AD items like hexdrinker and Gunblade is a must on her and the AD is nice. What you don’t understand is AD is entirely an early game stat for Katarina. The only reason AD is good for her is because of her early level trading in lane. Her AD scalings fall off heavily in the later parts of the game and she relies almost entirely on her AP scalings to do well in the late game. Building hexdrinker is not meant to be an offensive item for Kat, it’s soley a defensive item to negate burst from champs like Veigar. I personally hate it when I’m forced to build hexdrinker because it delays my core build so much, and getting gunblade completed is super important on Kat. Building hexdrinker delays her power spike. That leads me to another point. Katarina is literally all damage. She has no cc like other mid lane characters. If she fails to deal damage she is entirely useless. This is where her weak late game comes in. Her damage is heavily loaded into her dagger pickups and her ultimate. Her ultimate has a very inherent weakness to cc, which if we’re being honest is not a rare thing. That leaves her daggers, which I’ve already said my piece on that and how they can be easily played around. > > In closing, could Katarina be too strong right now? Potentially. So much has changed and it’s gonna take a while for all the dust to settle before we truly find out what’s good and bad. Obviously there have been some standout cases of obnoxious synergies with certain champions and runes, (cough Klepto Ezreal cough) but I don’t believe that Kat is one of them. If it turns out she is too strong then it’s clearly a factor of the changes to runes, not specifically to her as a champion. Many champions are just as strong with electrocute and sudden impact. That being said, proper action would most definitely need to be nerfs to the runes, before they even think about straight up nerfing her. Just look at Twitch and Tristana. Riot chose not to nerf them until the new runes came to see how they were performing. Both are still overperforming and now Riot is choosing to look into possible nerfs. This needs to be the course of action when it comes to preseason balancing, especially when you have a whole class that is doing quite well like assassins. Nerf what is making them strong, not the champions themselves. Kat is the only champion in the game which makes me feel there is no counterplay to her pattern in mid lane as a lot of mages, obviously something is wrong with katarina specifically if I can deal with every other champ and read their plays but this champ is just dumb. Once she gets the smallest lead she can just all in you constantly with zero skillshots to land. Even ****ing fizz one of the most complained about champs actually has to land his ult. God forbid she have to cycle more than 2 combos to kill you when she has such hit and run capability. If you think other assassins burst faster, they also have a lot more setup and it's easy to read their all in. I can't think of any other midlane assassin that I can exhaust and they can still kill me like kat.
: yasuo is underperforming from the new runes system
Oh man yasuo is actually a bad champion ? OHHHH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
: I'm not sure if you know this but she needs to _aim_ the dagger in a such a way that it will allow her to activate Sinister Steel on a champ when it's picked up. The dagger will ALWAYS fall 350 units behind the last target it hit opposite from Katarina's position.
> [{quoted}](name=Exvayate,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=vtNYfRcE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-19T02:30:44.574+0000) > > I'm not sure if you know this but she needs to _aim_ the dagger in a such a way that it will allow her to activate Sinister Steel on a champ when it's picked up. > > The dagger will ALWAYS fall 350 units behind the last target it hit opposite from Katarina's position. That's not something you can reliably read with how fast the dagger bounces and then it only shows the landing point marker right before it lands.
Amarajah (NA)
: The radius of Katarina's spin when she picks up a dagger is far too wide
Ok I think it says the effect radius is like 340 units. That's absolutely ridiculous for a circular range aoe off that, and it seems that Kat can disjoint where the range is by jumping on the side of the dagger closest to you to extend the range. For comparison, her ult radius is 550 which makes it an entire lane wide basically.
Amarajah (NA)
: The radius of Katarina's spin when she picks up a dagger is far too wide
People maining Katarina right now in high elo have 70%+ winrates on her and a lot of high elo players are saying she's busted right now. The new runes work too well with her with eletrocute and sudden impact (considering she autos in her combos too sometimes, she even uses the lethality), and some players even get AD items on her like hexdrinker to no detriment. It doesn't matter if she has a delay on her dagger dropping when the radius is like half a lane wide no joke.
Rioter Comments
AhmCha (NA)
: God fucking dammit, Cleaver stacking's back
If the enemy team has a balanced teamcomp I don't think it's worth it to get anymore than one extra because you need the MR/% armor pen.
xelaker (NA)
: Duskblade hurts my very soul.
I dunno, does magic resist have to be still less than 40 on carries lategame while people's armor scales to 80-90 with no investment? You can't even start with MR anymore unless you go resolve tree secondary which loses a lot of power so mages early-mid is even stronger.
: Aatrox got screwed
Tryndamere got screwed too, partially from losing effective prior setups with tons of attack speed early and partially from a lot of ranged tops *cough _teemo_* becoming even worse to deal with *cough Glacial Augment*
: The new season hasn't even started and already Ezreal is being annoying
Because for good Ez players his Q might as well be targeted at midrange and sometimes even longrange (well especially with a slow/redbuff), can't really miss it. But really his power spikes massively with a couple things, he is one of the best abusers of sheen/triforce in the game and klepto is letting him get sheen super early game. There's other runes he has decent synergy with as well.
Awwin (EUW)
: Teemo needs a nerf? it's broken i think
That's not a good video to show he's broken, but yeah he's busted right now of course, his winrate went up a ridiculous amount. Plus the Glacial keystone in the Inspiration tree allows him to permaslow and screw melee matchups way too much. I mean, look at how far tryndamere fell in WR for his role on champion.gg, 17 ranks down. I'm sure all these top lane abusers of the new runes are a big cause.
SirΤeemο (EUNE)
: i understand super long games are boring , but 12 minutes games are retarded
There are a bunch of snowball champs that are busted right now. Pantheon, Katarina, Hecarim, Kha'Zix, ADCs with new runes if they get ahead they keep a lead, etc...
Gus545 (NA)
: Is it just me or does Rengar ALWAYS get fed?
Cause his kit has always been one dimensional and they won't do a hard rework on him. He one shots a carry and maybe one more person if he's a good player and fed, and if he's monstrously fed he kills three people and wins the teamfight but that's only if the enemy team has no cc and is a bunch of potatoes with low reaction time. Most of the time he gets 1, occasionally 2 kills and dies and then his team rolls over because he stole all the kills.
Gubaguy (NA)
: League right now
Honestly ADC are in a good spot, many viable champs to carry on and mah boi lucian is back.
Rioter Comments
: Jarvan is a diver with extremely high tank stat and cannot be cancel dash
His primary damage and initiation requires two spells though which is a big weakness because if you juke that, then all the damage is gone and he is REALLY vulnerable.
Amarajah (NA)
: Can we make ADC hypercarries have an actual weak laning phase
First off you can revert all changes to Doran's Shield
Rioter Comments
: Is there any champion that is mostly decision making and less mechanics?
{{champion:33}} {{champion:102}} {{champion:106}} {{champion:223}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:11}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:86}} {{champion:9}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:48}}{{champion:75}} {{champion:20}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:62}}
: The reason i hopped on the ''nerf adc'' bandwagon.
Twitch especially just needs something about him toned down. Don't let him go into stealth anymore if he's been hit by something even after a delay.
ybuR (NA)
: Just got cheesed by lee sin level 3 gank
Cheesed? You should expect, it's Lee
: What if Sejuani had Lee Sin's pick rate and winrate? ( 35% PR and 51% WR)
Yenn (NA)
: The game has literally devolved into which team counter picks harder at Diamond+
This is why you have to learn to play a lot of picks, not have a shallow champ pool. I like that idea tbh. If you don't know your matchup in lane pick a safer pick.
Bronzoid (NA)
: Tanks' damage is absurd in this game
Zac and Cho'Gath can kill squishies pretty easily (one rotation isn't far fetched if they land their core CC - Zac E Cho Q) That's why ADC is skill based keep away, you simply can't get hit. Well if you have a support that isn't garbage you can afford to play riskier but supports still can't save you if you get TOO caught.
: Who likes the PBE Trinity Focre Changes?
{{champion:39}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:254}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:10}} {{champion:150}} Basically, fighters that like AS
Rioter Comments
: Can Lucian get destroyed and gutted sometime soon?
I'd say he's pretty damn gutted on PBE. Lot of other ADCs that are going to be much better to play if you want to win after this crap. {{champion:236}} Lucian ** Piercing Light (Q) ** Bonus AD scaling lowered to 60/70/80/90/100% from 60/75/90/105/120% Passthrough ranged reduced by 200, down to 900 from 1100. [comparison.] comparison link: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TCg2ePlqk08/VzuSl7quqDI/AAAAAAAA65s/hTLB_SFPo0EXTPR5_MO23wzRJOOhia_TQCLcB/s1600/12313123.jpg **Ardent Blaze (W) **[range reduced by 100]
Cloud273 (NA)
: So, Swain is now at a 57% win rate...
He's already got nerfs on PBE, no worries.
: ZED CHANGES ARE TARGETED AT FRUSTRATION, NOT POWER
Sad that Riot changes the whole game around what they want instead of just reverting the QSS change which almost no one agreed with in the community. Zed was fine before QSS and this season's changes to masteries (thunderlord abuse), a series of small buffs, some of which were unnecessary, and duskblade creating more niche abuse cases where he tickles you but still one shots with the synergy with his ult.
: what do you guys think of the Lucian nerfs
I dunno, I find Caitlyn is really strong right now too and play her also so I might play less of Lucian. Sivir also.
: Solo queue isn't coming back.
We're sick of this bullshit Riot, just revert your terrible decision. This game got through 5 seasons with the SAME DAMN QUEUE and only NOW you're changing what was already a good system. Changing the core of your game is a great way to alienate players and lose your (especially solo competitive player) playerbase.
: Hey Riot, about Lucian...
several adc feel like much more freelo, riot always ends up focusing on popular champs tho even when they arent op
Numb3rs (NA)
: When i get killed by a Zed and he uses his Mastery 5 Emote
How is zed getting through bans? Or if you're playing blind then there's just as many other broke picks like Ekko =^)))
: > [{quoted}](name=Amarajah,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EocozAtK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-05-15T19:08:34.083+0000) > > You're thinking way in the past. It's absolute garbage now. Only locket is decent and that is ONLY because of the shield, not the aura. No, Aegis is over 100% gold efficient even if the aura is affecting just one person. If it's affecting your entire team it's 139.56% gold efficient.
> [{quoted}](name=Memeglaive Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EocozAtK,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-05-15T19:16:15.401+0000) > > No, Aegis is over 100% gold efficient even if the aura is affecting just one person. > > If it's affecting your entire team it's 139.56% gold efficient. Being barely 100% efficient only when one person is near is absolutely atrocious, 10 MR isn't even enough to affect the outcome of most fights. If current aegis is 'strong', what does that make runic bulwark? lol...aegis is overnerfed
: Aegis is one of the most gold-efficient items in the game while it is affecting your entire team.
> [{quoted}](name=Memeglaive Garen,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=EocozAtK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-05-15T19:05:36.590+0000) > > Aegis is one of the most gold-efficient items in the game while it is affecting your entire team. You're thinking way in the past. It's absolute garbage now. Only locket is decent and that is ONLY because of the shield, not the aura.
Amarajah (NA)
: Finishing Aegis from Null gives only +5 personal MR
It shouldn't be quite this bad though, you are paying like 400-500g purely for the aura and by mr being 18 gold per point, 180 (18 gold x 10 MR per person) x 4 people = 720g, that's only 220g - 320g over cost efficiency in perfect circumstances, that's disgusting. So basically you want to approach this build path only from the kindlegem side ideally and NEVER build aegis. When you want to preferably NEVER build an item, you know it's garbage.
Rioter Comments
: Fizz hasn't been gutted enough
Or can they make it so he needs items to 100-0? Remove the 20% damage AMP on his ult and compensate elsewhere (only a little bit though, he doesn't need it)
Searno (NA)
: Viktor's Item Build
Rylai's synergizes too well with him right now and he has less item slots than other mages, so unless you are specifically facing zed or talon or something I wouldn't bother.
Woook3r (NA)
: Draven needs 650 range to not be trash
full of massive shit, draven has always been skill based and solid if played well He's not really OP in laning right now, but he has plenty of tools that make him fine
: Has anyone noticed how Riot is almost intentionally trying to buff Zed?
No one can play zed anyway with the ban rate so Riot should learn of their overblown changes
: Don't nerf Lucian.
Lucian isn't OP 500 range is risky even if he has dashes, which he needs the CDR to be at the point where it's even a little OP
: NERF Leblanc
She can't really carry games even if fed, coming from someone who plays both Ahri and LeBlanc. Requires your team to know what they're doing even if you assassinate people constantly and take advantage of the death timer. Meanwhile Ahri can dance around a fight and carry in damage hardcore with AoE after a pick with charm.
Show more

Amarajah

Level 31 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion