Rioter Comments
: Because yasuo... is a melee champion and 80% of mid lane champs are range. If his shield resets everytime he takes damage than he might as well as not have any shield at all.
> [{quoted}](name=DotaFrost,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=8TIEFbpJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-07T13:09:03.793+0000) > > Because yasuo... is a melee champion and 80% of mid lane champs are range. If his shield resets everytime he takes damage than he might as well as not have any shield at all. i agree but boards is cesspool of yas and pyke hate so they dont understand looking at something logically
Rioter Comments
: Why are there so many "Riot should not focus on toxicity" threads right now??
Why? Because the game is going to shit and they care more about the people saying stuff and TRYING to win vs people who just RUN IT down mid, nobody cares about your feelings, welcome to the real world LULW
: The champion with the absolute worst skin selection.
Think I would cry if they released a new kassadin skin
: Nice AD
Nice
Lkr (EUNE)
: Victorious Orianna wrong description
Skin descriptions should be the least of anyone's worries rn
Rioter Comments
Fuya (NA)
: Guys, calm down. There IS one plus-side of the Eternals:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Im actually dying LOL! You are SO FUNNY! Have you considered becoming a comedian?! Doesnt matter who buys eternals, just bully them.
: .................. They're nothing alike.....
> [{quoted}](name=Elite4Runner,realm=NA,application-id=Ir7ZrJjF,discussion-id=cJgJ4mv4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-10T20:45:11.340+0000) > > .................. They're nothing alike..... Preeeeetty sure he's talking about pyke being more hated than yas.... Deep breaths buddy
Juxin (NA)
: Hello, the game fucking sucks right now.
Fix promos. They are rigged.
: When there is literally always an "event" going on now, making events no longer special
Fuck riot and their moneygrabs, But I'll take free skin shards - even if it is only one.
: Upcoming 9.16 changes. Thoughts?
A stronger kassadin early game? Pog?
: What has happened to the Mage classes in League? Or the Rise of the Garbage Mages (#Mage2019)
: In what world does an eve skip finishing her jungle item to rush lich bane? bronze?
> [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QvPBJlnf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T08:20:33.993+0000) > > In what world does an eve skip finishing her jungle item to rush lich bane? bronze? U are an aspi and delusional trying to argue she isn't broken
: ??? i have never seen an eve with 1 item oneshot any full hp champion, even using all skills at their prime the enemy still would not be in guaranteed kill range of her R.
> [{quoted}](name=Karn Bishop,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=QvPBJlnf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-01T00:52:23.948+0000) > > ??? i have never seen an eve with 1 item oneshot any full hp champion, even using all skills at their prime the enemy still would not be in guaranteed kill range of her R. Lich bane?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sukishoo (NA)
: Dragon Oracle Udyr and Hextech Rammus incoming alongside Pantheon!
Goodbye udyr players, the 1000 days club shall throw you a goodbye party! Grats on the skin
: Thank you Riot
Kassadin next? {{sticker:sg-soraka}} pwease?
: The problem with yasuo
Match history says you've been gold for two years..... yikes. 'If youre below diamond you can't have an opinion of a champ you cant play' - youre below diamond by the way, please do like sona would and just shut the fuck up XD
: The problem with yasuo
Thank god Ive never had to deal with a POS like you, Imagine if you were so upset you hopped on the bandwagon to flame yasuo players and constantly used slurs in your post you made to bitch about him.....(you look like a child btw, wouldnt be surprised if you were) also PD and steraks stack, you would know this if you would wipe the sweat and tears of rage from your eyes and read the passive. it would appear the only 'idiot monkey' here is you, seeing as you target ban teammates, nice. (and are incapable of reading item passives) Sorry in advance to anybody who is unlucky enough to get this person on their team.
Bultz (NA)
: An Ultimate Skin for Yasuo idea
good idea!!! im totally down for an ultimate yas skin
: Garena leaked riots plan for the prestige points and upcoming skins
I have hope that its going to be {{champion:38}}
: It sure doesn't feel like Riot wants you to climb in ranked
Stop trying to justify you not belonging in a rank by blaming teammates, look at what YOU could do different and don't bitch on the boards
: have bugsplatted 4 times today thanks to the current state of the client ama
But have you heard about the new project skins that come with a prestige edition?! Check em out!!!! moneymoneymoneymoney
: can you get perma banned for saying "kys"
: Yasuo's Windwall
Been bugged for a good few months now, they are aware, but I guess pushing out pyke skins more worth their time..... in before all the 'YaSuO wIndWaLl Is StIlL bRoKeN'
: You're all abusing the surrender feature
I'm not going to play a game out where the score is 3:20, I don't care if you want to. Don't waste my time, go next.
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: Garen+Yummi is either bugged or something, because you cant kill him
Garen is a cancer champ and needs to be nerfed or removed
KazKaz (OCE)
: So is no one going to talk about how unhealthy Ezreal is right now?
Here comes the monaaaaaaay, here comes the money. moneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoneymoney That it why he will stay the way he is.
: Way to ruin Kench completely
Mad that 0 counterplay champ got nerfed.... ?XD
: project jinx is honestly very disappointing
atleast jinx is getting a skin.... *cries in kassadin*
: How has Kassadin not been considered for a PROJECT skin yet?
I doubt we'll see a kassadin skin soon, Or ever. Feelsbadman
iiGazeii (NA)
: For a brief moment, I was excited for PROJECT: Syndra
Silly you! You thought riot cared enough about non money making champs!
UomoAfide (EUW)
: Project: Reckoning
Project kassadin would've been cool..... But I suppose irelia and jinx needed more skins :(
Rioter Comments
: Nightblue gets a player Falsely banned.
BS But riot would rather release a shitty yasuo chroma than give two shits about what one of their money makers does
: The people asking for “ugly” female characters are getting old
people want a fat, acne ridden champ that smells bad at this point... .LOL madmadmad, she got some NICE thighs and I WILL be enjoying those! ^-^
SeanGoku (EUW)
: Shaco Skin Themes I would have preferred
Shaco players lucky he getting one ): {{champion:38}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:72}}
: {{champion:72}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:26}} riots neglected step- children
> [{quoted}](name=Akali Prime,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=6LJJdJkT,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-05-28T23:04:32.144+0000) > > {{champion:72}} {{champion:203}} {{champion:101}} {{champion:161}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:38}} {{champion:26}} > > riots neglected step- children Another 5 years and 2 more of them will get skins... Im praying for a kassadin one
: So is climbing based on skill or is based on whom you get as team mates?
I can't be the only one who gets demoralized when I see how their team is playing vs how mine is right? But yeah, completely luck based with a little bit of skill there.
: League is the most toxic multiplayer game I've ever played
Assuming you've never been in an MW2 lobby
IAMBV (NA)
: Classic Kassadin skin audio bug
Happening with festive too, IDK how it happens considering how neglected he is lol
: Can we have an automatic punishment for "kys" that just boots you from the game and bans you?
I can't imagine taking 3 letters seriously and especially ACTING on them... Just move on, would LOVE to see you people in a CS:GO or MW2 lobby....
: Are you really trying to make the claim that a shield isn't defense? Just because you have to pop it doesn't mean it isn't defense. That's how a shield works. No decent Yasuo will put himself away from the minion wave just for poke. And... you completely destroyed your own point. If he's only doing so when he knows your cooldowns are down, then you have no ability to fight him. Like I said, I'm looking at this from the lens of good Yasuo players, not ones that mistime their ults. So the idea that he's totally destroyed without ally knockups isn't feasible. You didn't respond to my point that it shouldn't block before the visual is present, so. And the thing is, I played him a ton back before Mastery existed. Your inability to understand him on an analytical level doesn't have any effect on the facts. The fact is, there are aspects to his kit that a large proportion of players find frustrating to play against, and that the top players abuse when it's a good counter pick. If power was shifted out of his W, shield, and E, and instead into his base defenses and damage, he could be less frustrating for people and not be constantly in the top 10 bans like he has been for years.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=00110000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T20:18:02.423+0000) > > Are you really trying to make the claim that a shield isn't defense? Just because you have to pop it doesn't mean it isn't defense. That's how a shield works. > > No decent Yasuo will put himself away from the minion wave just for poke. And... you completely destroyed your own point. If he's only doing so when he knows your cooldowns are down, then you have no ability to fight him. > > Like I said, I'm looking at this from the lens of good Yasuo players, not ones that mistime their ults. So the idea that he's totally destroyed without ally knockups isn't feasible. > > You didn't respond to my point that it shouldn't block before the visual is present, so. > > And the thing is, I played him a ton back before Mastery existed. Your inability to understand him on an analytical level doesn't have any effect on the facts. > > The fact is, there are aspects to his kit that a large proportion of players find frustrating to play against, and that the top players abuse when it's a good counter pick. If power was shifted out of his W, shield, and E, and instead into his base defenses and damage, he could be less frustrating for people and not be constantly in the top 10 bans like he has been for years. So now your argument is 'top players abuse him as a good counter pick'? So we should nerf ALL counterpicks that top players take then?.... The fact that you haven't seen a yasuo that uses his e and q for poke and harass says a lot, I also never said he only does so when you have no cooldowns, I said _depending_ on what cooldowns, he will either jump on you, or E away to safety. Even the best Yasuo players can't go into a fight with nados ready, its hard to time. The argument that you're looking at this from the 'lens of a good yasuo player' doesn't work. My point was that his R is KEY to get on the enemy carry, both for damage and the CC, which is HARD to do when there are no ally knockups OR Q stacks. (Can tell you've played him 'a ton') Face it, you just lost super hard to a yasuo, came to forums to cry to people who share similar opinions as you.
: i Just Lost a Game Because of UR Garbage Client
But did you hear about our new Ezreal and Lux skins??? If you pay 3250RP you get the 'working client' upgrade!
: 1. Yeah, that's called a way to defend yourself. 2. Yep, that's why I want them to adjust him to be more of a fighter and less of a sub-par assassin. Aaaand you didn't actually respond to what I said because you know "don't fight near minions" is impossible. 3. Not being able to ult doesn't make Yasuo useless. Dying because of a bad ult, though, sure. 4. That doesn't even work thematically. First of all, it's definitely not covering an area large enough to protect him. Second and more importantly, if the wind isn't strong enough to see at that stage then it's certainly not strong enough to block a projectile. 5. Not while the ability is still inside his model, they don't. That's a lie or ignorance. Conqueror is not Yasuo's issue. Yasuo isn't even performing any better with it than he did without it. His issues stem from his own kit.
> [{quoted}](name=The Ecdysiast,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Gmu68FZt,comment-id=001100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-22T16:38:31.636+0000) > > 1. Yeah, that's called a way to defend yourself. > > 2. Yep, that's why I want them to adjust him to be more of a fighter and less of a sub-par assassin. Aaaand you didn't actually respond to what I said because you know "don't fight near minions" is impossible. > > 3. Not being able to ult doesn't make Yasuo useless. Dying because of a bad ult, though, sure. > > 4. That doesn't even work thematically. First of all, it's definitely not covering an area large enough to protect him. Second and more importantly, if the wind isn't strong enough to see at that stage then it's certainly not strong enough to block a projectile. > > 5. Not while the ability is still inside his model, they don't. That's a lie or ignorance. > > Conqueror is not Yasuo's issue. Yasuo isn't even performing any better with it than he did without it. His issues stem from his own kit. 1. No, its called playing around his kit, popping his shield prior to a trade. Worst case scenario you force him to windwall and now have 26 / 24 / 22 / 20 / 18 seconds to prepare him for another burst/trade. 2. It actually is possible to fight away from minions, Yasuo will usually trade by E'ing through a minion with a delayed q to poke you, and depending on your health and known cooldowns, either E to you, or E away. If you are able to aniticipate this (like many players I play against are) you can simply step a little ways away. 3. Have you ever had a teamfight in jungle with Yasuo or anywhere with no friendly knockups? Do you understand how important it is that he gets an R off on a key target? It doesn't matter his Q cooldown, because a vayne or any competent ADC can just kite away and damage him. If there are tanks, he needs the Last Breath buff for the armor pen, although I feel the duration of this could be lowered. 4. His windwall is very key to help against charm, root etc. Late game, windwall is important to keep Yasuo in the game, pretty much his only strength (later on). Also, playing Yasuo a few times in _blind_ pick doesn't mean you understand him. You need to understand doing good in a blind pick game on a champ is VERY different than doing good in a ranked scenario.
: They should keep this Yasuo "bug"
Too many yasuo crying threads, he's actually at a low winrate . With the amount of bitching people do you would think he'd be decent. All you mages faceroll your 2 second cd abilities and get mad that he blocks... So you take to forums to connect to the others like you. Stay mad.
: Why bronze/iron mid laners always instantlock Yasuo ?
Show more

Amewe

Level 132 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion