: Is there a benefit to buying into snowdown early vs later?
Arguably, you could get more if you buy the battle pass, after having ground out a fair amount of games to accumulate tokens from your stash. For example, after completing a good portion of the nexus blitz missions, I've accumulated about 210 tokens so far.
: Exclusive Chromas are Distasteful, Riot
They don't care anymore, it's become a game of how they can psychologically siphon money out of the player base.
: Don't have kids if you are not going to raise them properly
This is one of the reasons that makes me glad that I'm on the ace spectrum. Lol
: Farewell Friends
Good luck in your future endeavors.
Rioter Comments
: What is the story behind your summoner name?
My love for all things 8bit: Chiptunes, Artwork, and Indie Games.
: BIG NEWS: Tumblr confirmed they are banning all adult content permanently
Suck's for them, they're going to lose a lot of traffic. I guess using logic to try and combat the real problem (the pr0n bots) was too much for them to try and brainstorm, so the next best thing was to destroy half of their communities blogs. GG.
: Champions that are seriously a problem with dark harvest
Honestly, it's not even champions, the rune at it's core, is flawed and extremely unhealthy. Items don't really offer a valid counter-play. Even with the micro-patches and upcoming nerfs, I think that it ultimately needs to be redesigned.
Sakurage (EUNE)
: So it's possible to get Sakura icon from that box, for 1500BE???
> [{quoted}](name=Sakurage,realm=EUNE,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=E5rEgERa,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-01T18:20:52.343+0000) > > So it's possible to get Sakura icon from that box, for 1500BE??? Yes, it is possible.
: surrender @ 10 with 4 votes
I honestly wish this were the case. If it's evident that people are just going to waste time, not put any effort into their play, or treat others with a baseline of respect, then I really don't want to play with them. It's not fair, regardless of time, to make others sit through an unneeded period of play where you're simply doing it because you're either overly competitive, or just want others mood to go sour, like yours did.
Evangele (NA)
: Summoners in Alaska
I do hope everyone is okay too... it's weird how this wasn't major news last night.
: for whoever released the preffrence of neeko
How about you stop using their supposed agenda to perpetuate your blatant homophobia?
CLG ear (NA)
: what are ur guys' plans for thanksgiving
Probably going to spend Thanksgiving at the mall, doing a variety of thing's like seeing a movie, possibly doing early Black Friday window-shopping (because I'm poorer than poor) and avoiding family at all costs. Parents are divorced and both sides are holding their respective thanksgiving lunches/dinners. Unfortunately I don't want to be around either, and to do that, I have to make tangible excuses, which also require me spending time away from home.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
HellBell (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: Neeko’s character feels kinda offensive.
The fact that you're offended over this, is quite offensive in it of itself.
: Where do you think is the home of the new champ Neeko?
My guess is going to be from the Kumungu Jungles. It only makes sense, because as she's some type of chameleon humanoid... it only makes sense that a tropical habitat would be a place in which she could grow up.
: Oh wow Neeko does not have a home faction
A lot of champions allegiances and or origins are not known in the current timeline, it's nothing new.
: Neeko is an Arabic slur (petition to change the name)
: Champion Revealed: Neeko, The Curious Chameleon
Am I the only one that hears the voice actor behind Mei, from Overwatch? The accents sound so comparable.
: New champ has been leaked!
I like the champs theme at least, it's giving me snow-day vibes. Lol
Rioter Comments
vladiq (EUW)
: Any idea of New champ?
The most likely character concept that comes to mind, is a female version of Sai, from Naruto Shipuuden.
mSticky (NA)
: K/DA 8-Bit? Can we get this featured on the LoL Client?
: Is it ok to level-shame people?
No... regardless of level, that is still considered toxic behavior because it's verbal abuse.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Galiö (NA)
: i hate my life now
Welcome to the real world, where free will doesn't exist and you're lucky if you get off the ride early.
: Do any newer players or those that are level 15 or lower want to team up?
Bumping. Please, if anyone has any friends or is level 15 or lower themselves, add me on the client and lets do these missions!
Rioter Comments
: RIP Nurse Akali splashart
While I do like the older style in her original art more than the newer style (I'm thinking because it's more cartoon-ish), I don't think the second art is all that bad looking. I gotta say overall I'm impressed, they've made some surprising strides in that style over the years.
Malak (NA)
: Soraka rework by CertainlyT
It does feel a bit tiresome to have every reworked champion seemingly have some type of dash in their kit... at the same time though, I think with how the meta is turning out now... that it's also a good thing, because more mobility means more of a chance to use it as a means of defending yourself in the form of peeling and dashing to other units that are non-champions, to escape.
: i'm so addicted to this fucking game
Honestly, I am too and I don't think anyone has to be good at it. Just do what others have said and take on the mindset that you play it because you enjoy it, and if you don't and the addiction is coming from a negative place, try and ween off of it by playing less and less each week until you stop playing entirely.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CLG ear (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Starry Skies,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eR5xFxNc,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-05-20T23:10:15.755+0000) > > can u spare another $30 to help me renew my license ? going thru a rough patch atm what license
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=eR5xFxNc,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-05-20T23:14:39.573+0000) > > what license basic drivers license, got evicted, scrambled to move over 2-3 weeks now and trying to get back into school atm, but its hard to do because i need it to do those things + cant even be employed cause I cant prove who I am
CLG ear (NA)
: I spent 50 dollars on a pizza AMA
can u spare another $30 to help me renew my license ? going thru a rough patch atm
: Free Steam Game Alert!
Nah, I don't see the sense in doing so if I already have the steam version.
: Free Steam Game Alert!
Got it registered. :) Looks pretty fun, so I might play it today.
: If you check the blue exclamation mark, it says account transfers are currently unavailable.
> [{quoted}](name=K1B0,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=GB83Qzif,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-12T15:01:51.479+0000) > > If you check the blue exclamation mark, it says account transfers are currently unavailable. This. They've been down for a little while, not sure why, but you might be able to get further help from riot if you send in a support ticket.
: It's been 17 days since you teased the new champion Rito.....what gives?
You have to realize, that they can't always allot resources to the same given project at times. Riot has a lot to work on, and we've seen video evidence of this, with just how long it took them to completely rework Irelia. Not only that, but it is taking longer and longer, because there is more and more work that needs to be done. Whether it be champion re-design, or champion balancing.
: What's your view on humanity?
I hate it. I hate how my humanity is basically dictated by a capitalist system, in which even though I may choose something that may feel fulfilling, it is ultimately soul-crushing, because you spend 50+ years doing it just as means of survival.
Terozu (NA)
: Steven Universe Discussion MAJOR FUCKING SPOILERS
I really need to catch up on the show. Last time I had checked, Steven was stuck in some underground caverns on the gems home planet, and had revived Lars after basically being killed by the enemy. How much have I missed? I swear, it takes them so long to produce an episode these days, that 5-10 months usually ends up passing before you see a new one.
: If you were a League of Legends champion, what would be your weapon of choice?
Probably a chain scythe. I like the idea of having a ranged weapon that can also serve a purpose at a melee range, but at the same time can disable (reasonably speaking). Whenever I think of a weapon like this too, I think of Haku from Inuyasha. Lol
: I work at Taco Bell
I would hate to work for a company that's known to give everyone who even smells it's food, diarrhea.
: staying up is boring as shit
I will admit, that I too, have been finding going to bed later really just wreaks havoc on your body and doesn't really serve any purpose in my entertainment. Not only that, but physically, my body can't handle being up past about 11pm... I'm not sure if it's because I've lost over 100 lbs in weight since 2016, but yeah. Anyway, I like going to bed earlier, because some of the greatest benefits I get from it, are that I get more time in the morning to get ready for the day, and I feel more refreshed from getting more sleep.
: If the champions had Yu-Gi-Oh! monster attributes and types
This makes me miss the dueling network, and the days before the dumb pendulum meta was introduced.
Proxy345 (NA)
: Dear Millennials: Do you think this study is true?
I believe it. Coming from someone that has social anxiety, for me it's more of a medical condition. I think for those that generally feel this way, that it may not stem from a medical condition, it could be argued that they don't get out enough, and that they aren't putting themselves out there, or changing their perspective, but I think it's been conditioned. People all over now, lead quite cautious lives... and I think that's because of the world we live in today. Where we've become wary of everything around us, mass shootings, corruption in the government, and interpersonal relationships not really being encouraged to have depth, but only to have substance enough to get us by, for our survival if you will. I also know that this could be said with someone who might have Social Anxiety Disorder, and or Generalized Anxiety Disorder... but eh, because I've been told that my brains simply wired differently, I can't really see those that share the disorder, would give that argument much validity.
Show more

An 8bit Pariah

Level 174 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion