: Can we have an opt in/opt out for autofill button
That would defeat the (intended) purpose of autofill, because now you have 2 SMALLER groups of ppl that the MMS chooses from, making each take even longer.
: HONOR in game
how many games do you play per day....it's about number of games, not actual "honors" (they only give you a little more...does no one ever read the faqs?)
Nubulas (NA)
: nope the only thing you did wrong was use chat using chat is a bannable offense now. it doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, it will be twisted into some butt hurt weak ass bullshit. fuk these assholes, if they are stupid or flame just throw the game and report them. move chat off the screen is better than ignore or mute, it is a waste of space. nothing good is ever accomplished with chat. I'm in full perma troll mode from now on, fuk all you flaming dumb assholes and you passive aggressive typist trolls. RIot is rewarding a troll system that antagonizes and baits then reports you. So fukem all.
> [{quoted}](name=Nubulas,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=ZmBOgl6j,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-04-07T13:00:47.789+0000) > > nope the only thing you did wrong was use chat > > using chat is a bannable offense now. it doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, it will be twisted into some butt hurt weak ass bullshit. > > fuk these assholes, if they are stupid or flame just throw the game and report them. > > move chat off the screen is better than ignore or mute, it is a waste of space. > > nothing good is ever accomplished with chat. > > I'm in full perma troll mode from now on, fuk all you flaming dumb assholes and you passive aggressive typist trolls. > > RIot is rewarding a troll system that antagonizes and baits then reports you. So fukem all. You are part of the problem...move on.
: THIS is the offended culture that this horrendous reporting system has created, it's DISGUSTING.
no culture was created...people go around with a chip on their shoulder in general anymore...it's society.
: Is your team in the Stanley Cup Playoffs?
: How come nobody does any fun threads anymore?
Riot has sapped the fun from League...now we just mope around and jab at each other if someone gets too close. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
: {{champion:82}} and {{champion:429}}? {{champion:30}}? I mean, they're basically ghosts. And undead isn't alive. Undead isn't *dead*, but it's not *alive*.
> [{quoted}](name=DuskDaUmbreon,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=EdKgEaqR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-04T19:29:07.918+0000) > > {{champion:82}} and {{champion:429}}? {{champion:30}}? > > I mean, they're basically ghosts. And undead isn't alive. Undead isn't *dead*, but it's not *alive*. Nosferatu. >.>
: Because math!
> [{quoted}](name=Cryonix,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=60thzaOP,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-04T19:22:27.354+0000) > > Because math! Riot math.
: Digital Kiosks and Apps Are Replacing Cashiers At McDonalds
: A Veteran Silver Player's Take on the Patch
im still downloading...it's at 319/285? {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Normals Just As Toxic As Ranked | How To Fix?
As long as random people are thrown into a game together (especially a PVP game) you are going to have toxicity. People are never going to agree with each other on every aspect of everything, so fights will break out. The mostly anonymity of the internets helps this. The only thing Riot can do is cut down on things that generally piss people off...like autofill.
: Are there in depth guides for supports?
Try this guy. He is plat (got to diamond two seasons ago). He does in depth guides on supps as well as guides for each patch. Also has a ton of coaching sessions of others' supp play. And VoDs of his almost nightly 6-7 hour supp only stream. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCVqFjsO6KPQrvvzOV97LFg
: if you were to remove any ability from any champion what would it be?
: Anyone collecting champion shards?
i am saving 1 of each in case i need for M6 or 7, but realistically I don't care to play champs at this point beyond ones I already have m7 on...so i guess im collecting in a backwards kind of way.
: I really thought I missed league
i was actually just in a horrible (ranked) game...our twitch jg was salty from the start because we (me supp and adc) didn't leash....we were keeping the enemy Morg in the bush opposite red pit from stealing...sry twitch, we did come at the end for a hit or two before going to lane....anyway, i muted him....i wasn't upset at all for the entire game. I am never like that; i usually rage at stupidity (i just yell at my walls, i don't type in chat thankfully). I figured out what changed over the last few days. I stopped caring. I am shooting for gold this year and every time i get promoted to s3, i get streaks of feeders (like 6 deaths before 10m..they arent inting..just not playing safe). Anyway, I wonder if my not caring is a good thing and will allow me to just play more relaxed...OR does it mean it is time for me to just quit League. I have had about 4 major online games in the past...and I know there is always an end point. i wonder if this is my end for LoL. I'll admit, I have been playing fortnite on the side. And the new pirate game I just picked up. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
Eedat (NA)
: I'm confused. What is causing people to lose games again?
the team that feeds the least in the first 10m wins.
: Personal Issues I have w/ LoL
I'm at the same place as you. Been playing for 2.5 years (which is about my norm for online games), and I'm just burned out. It's like you say in number 1 of the con list, It feels like a chore. I started out only messing with ranked and just playing lots of diff champs in norms for fun. Now I really only like ranked anymore. But as we all know, it feels like a struggle to climb. In the end, what do we get...a border and maybe a skin or some other swag. Increasingly I am getting irritated with feeders. It's like people don't know how to play safe at all. And every win seems like a battle. I'll admit, fortnite (and now sea of thieves) has taken up some of my LoL time (as well as some solo games that I have from past Steam sales). In the past, I would play a little something else, but them back to LoL (you know, it's my main game). But now, it feels like a side game. So perhaps it's time for me to move on. I'll probably play another game or two or just think about it hard the next few days and just make a decision...rn, leaning toward quitting.
datfatguy (OCE)
: Ok well Nightblue's back
He said he was going to quit streaming LoL...not that he was gonna stop playing. Also, there are a lot of FN streamers, perhaps that's why he changed his mine on exclusive streaming.
: Wet girls having a fun time
omg...it's the pool party nami ive been waiting for
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pPBoLA1G,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T21:14:58.074+0000) > > You are nit picking a word. Are you 12? Here are a couple more...Fuck Off Actually, i'm nitpicking the way you worded your argument because it implied what i already pointed out to you. Oh and that's right, i forgot. When your "le anonymys" on teh interwebz, you're never held accountable of what you actually say and do online. I'm not twelve but thanks for proving that you're not of adult age. If you're not ready to have a discussion about the stuff you say on League's boards because you fear criticism or don't want to be criticized, don't even offer the same thing to anyone yourself. You're not above criticism. No one is. If you don't want to be talked to, keep lurking and stay out of the spotlight. Instead of actually correcting yourself if i took your comment the wrong way, you're trying to set up my response as me "trolling" you. Now that you've backed yourself into a corner of your making, you're getting defensive. No one's attacking you. But it's quite funny and not at all surprising. You should've just corrected yourself and saved both of us some time.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pPBoLA1G,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-30T10:55:15.373+0000) > > Actually, i'm nitpicking the way you worded your argument because it implied what i already pointed out to you. Oh and that's right, i forgot. When your "le anonymys" on teh interwebz, you're never held accountable of what you actually say and do online. I'm not twelve but thanks for proving that you're not of adult age. > > If you're not ready to have a discussion about the stuff you say on League's boards because you fear criticism or don't want to be criticized, don't even offer the same thing to anyone yourself. You're not above criticism. No one is. If you don't want to be talked to, keep lurking and stay out of the spotlight. > > Instead of actually correcting yourself if i took your comment the wrong way, you're trying to set up my response as me "trolling" you. Now that you've backed yourself into a corner of your making, you're getting defensive. No one's attacking you. But it's quite funny and not at all surprising. You should've just corrected yourself and saved both of us some time. not even reading it...again Fuck Off
: what would be the legal/social ramifications of a love potion
: i remember a year ago these boards would zealously defend banning teammates' picks glad that's over
> [{quoted}](name=Ok sure but why,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=xNrGmQGV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-03-30T05:41:18.953+0000) > > i remember a year ago these boards would zealously defend banning teammates' picks > > glad that's over they still do for certain things (new champs, bad matchups, etc)...not to purposely be an ass
: Is it okay to ban out one tricks to try to teach them to play the game properly?
so you are purposely hurting your own team? Why? just to be a douche? we got enough of those around here. thanks though.
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pPBoLA1G,comment-id=0000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T16:15:13.003+0000) > > Once again, he asked for opinions. That's what I gave. What is your problem? Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed and just randomly pick someone to troll on the boards? The fact that you said " i don't want this skin for Zyra" is my problem. It doesn't matter if you're the first Zyra main or if you're her designer, she's not exclusively your champion. A simple "i don't like it" would've sufficed. I even went one step beyond and explained to you in detail about one champion i particularly don't like and i still don't get to say whether they get a new skin or not. It doesn't concern me. And even if it did, i still can't influence who's going to get skins and when. This is a fan concept. It's not official. Whether you like this concept or not isn't the issue. I never argued your likes or dislike. I only disputed the way you worded your argument because it made it sound like you want to have an option to veto the "decision" because you don't like this skin line, especially for Zyra. This has nothing to do with anyone "trolling" you. A disagreement over the internet isn't "trolling".
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pPBoLA1G,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T19:42:06.899+0000) > > The fact that you said " i don't want this skin for Zyra" is my problem. It doesn't matter if you're the first Zyra main or if you're her designer, she's not exclusively your champion. A simple "i don't like it" would've sufficed. I even went one step beyond and explained to you in detail about one champion i particularly don't like and i still don't get to say whether they get a new skin or not. It doesn't concern me. And even if it did, i still can't influence who's going to get skins and when. > > This is a fan concept. It's not official. > Whether you like this concept or not isn't the issue. I never argued your likes or dislike. I only disputed the way you worded your argument because it made it sound like you want to have an option to veto the "decision" because you don't like this skin line, especially for Zyra. This has nothing to do with anyone "trolling" you. A disagreement over the internet isn't "trolling". You are nit picking a word. Are you 12? Here are a couple more...Fuck Off
: Confused about fortnite craze
Because it's the 2nd BIG title in the newish (and loved) battle royale genre, but it's free. The genre itself is fast (lots of us can't always set aside 45-60m to play a game of LoL or similar). I can sit down with 10m and play a quick FN knowing that if I happen to make it to the 3rd circle (or w/e 10m would fall), I can always just exit if I need to. I am not held hostage for 30+ mins because my 0-10 mid laner keeps saying that they scale and will carry. If I die in a duo/squad, I can always afk and hope my team wins. It's simple. Grab some weapons (and mats in this case) and go to work. In LoL, you have to know how 140 champs work, keep track of timers and objectives, keep up on patch notes every 2 weeks, hope you don't get an afk, dc, feeder, inter, troll, etc on your team, etc. As lame as most daily quests are in video games, it gives us something to do...and hey, FN has those, and they change. It's not "Win a game" like LoL. And the big thing for me...I don't get stressed out over it. I don't feel toxic at all no matter how many times or how I die. In fact, I find it amusing usually. Yesterday, I rocket launchered a guy early as he got me with a rifle. Later on, I use another early rocket launcher and shot at the ground too close to myself and blew both of us up. I was LMAO both times. In LoL, I would be cursing myself for killing myself, and probably a teammate or two for not helping. (I'm sure duos/squads can get frustrating at times, but you don't HAVE to be shackled to team mates if you don't want to.)
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pPBoLA1G,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-28T17:53:31.402+0000) > > The OP asked and even put a poll. As a Zyra main, I am giving my opinion....you know...that thing the boards are for....discussing things. I don't like the project/program skins in general...so I don't want one for Zyra. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} You "don't want" one is a strong statement for an opinion. You don't get to decide what skins champions get and what don't. The fact that you don't like the skin line is fine as i stated, out of 970 skins no one in the League community can appreciate every skin. It can either be a personal theme mismatch for some or they just don't like the champion in general. I'm not a big fan of Star Guardian skins even though i like the theme. The SG skins look amazing but still, not my cup of tea. And i even bought MF's SG skin from My Shop the last time, simply because it came with a 70% discount. I used to be an MF main so i'd like to get as much of her skins as possible but not going to go out of my way to collect them all immediately. This was basically a bargain deal for a 1350 skin. I don't like Maokai as a champion at all so i don't care about his skin status in general. If he would suddenly get a skin of 180 or more, why would i care? I wouldn't think this was a wasted potential because some champion i don't like is getting a skin and my main isn't because there are Maokai players and enthusiasts who appreciate it. So let's say that Zyra gets this skin. What's the harm for you when you're obviously not going to buy it but someone who'd like it it, would? I play Liss a lot and i own her Program skin. I like all of her skins but Program came from a Hextech Chest and i use it all the time. So you're not forced to spend money on something you don't like or currently need.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pPBoLA1G,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T12:53:13.146+0000) > > You "don't want" one is a strong statement for an opinion. > You don't get to decide what skins champions get and what don't. The fact that you don't like the skin line is fine as i stated, out of 970 skins no one in the League community can appreciate every skin. It can either be a personal theme mismatch for some or they just don't like the champion in general. I'm not a big fan of Star Guardian skins even though i like the theme. The SG skins look amazing but still, not my cup of tea. And i even bought MF's SG skin from My Shop the last time, simply because it came with a 70% discount. I used to be an MF main so i'd like to get as much of her skins as possible but not going to go out of my way to collect them all immediately. > This was basically a bargain deal for a 1350 skin. > > I don't like Maokai as a champion at all so i don't care about his skin status in general. > If he would suddenly get a skin of 180 or more, why would i care? > I wouldn't think this was a wasted potential because some champion i don't like is getting a skin and my main isn't because there are Maokai players and enthusiasts who appreciate it. > > So let's say that Zyra gets this skin. > What's the harm for you when you're obviously not going to buy it but someone who'd like it it, would? I play Liss a lot and i own her Program skin. I like all of her skins but Program came from a Hextech Chest and i use it all the time. So you're not forced to spend money on something you don't like or currently need. Once again, he asked for opinions. That's what I gave. What is your problem? Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed and just randomly pick someone to troll on the boards?
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pPBoLA1G,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-03-28T16:20:35.707+0000) > > as i already said on page 1, same thing > > enough with the sci-fi crap...this isn't League of Lightyears And who actually cares whether you like this skin line or not? Because League has about 970 skins. You're not seriously expecting to like all 970, right? It's a good skin concept for Zyra. If you don't appreciate it, move along.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pPBoLA1G,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2018-03-28T17:33:05.189+0000) > > And who actually cares whether you like this skin line or not? > Because League has about 970 skins. You're not seriously expecting to like all 970, right? > It's a good skin concept for Zyra. If you don't appreciate it, move along. The OP asked and even put a poll. As a Zyra main, I am giving my opinion....you know...that thing the boards are for....discussing things. I don't like the project/program skins in general...so I don't want one for Zyra. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: What's the minimal system attributes needed to play the game?
Kuponya (NA)
: If you discovered something trivial that humans are capable of, would you attempt to trademark it?
Tomoe Gozen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pPBoLA1G,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-27T21:39:16.106+0000) > > no...hate project skins It's not a Project skin. It's a Program skin - aka Program Lissandra and Soraka currently. Project and Program skin lines are at odds - much like Dark Star and Super Galaxy skin lines are.
> [{quoted}](name=Tomoe Gozen,realm=EUNE,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pPBoLA1G,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-03-28T15:03:14.112+0000) > > It's not a Project skin. > It's a Program skin - aka Program Lissandra and Soraka currently. > Project and Program skin lines are at odds - much like Dark Star and Super Galaxy skin lines are. as i already said on page 1, same thing enough with the sci-fi crap...this isn't League of Lightyears
: Best music to listen to during ranked?
I listen to the Conan the Barbarian (1982) soundtrack.
: HONESTLY FEEL LIKE SOME PLAYERS GIVE UP WAY TOO FAST
There's a difference between turning a game around and continuing to do the same stupid stuff and dying. Remember, you are BEHIND. That means you have to play EXTRA well and you have to be EXTRA careful to win. Most of the time (at least in low ELOs), people don't change their play style mid game and what was a 5-20 fiesta at 20 is now a 7-35 extravaganza at 35.
: Ban Unjustified Need Feedback
Were you chat restricted in the past?
: {{sticker:sg-soraka}} this is program though......
> [{quoted}](name=PandaPandaSang,realm=EUW,application-id=A8FQeEA8,discussion-id=pPBoLA1G,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-27T21:41:43.242+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-soraka}} this is program though...... same thing
: Please make this true PLS!!!
no...hate project skins
: This ranked match making is honestly a joke
you are high silver, you will play with some low golds sometimes...the other teams have had them too...what's the problem?
: Why do I get unranked people in my games?
The enemy team also had an unranked. I think they do that in purpose...putting a placement player on each team. I've seen it a lot where both teams have an unranked. He was 5/6/5 with 6.6/m cs...that's not stomped. Looks like your cass and rengo were bigger problems.
Ayakaz (EUW)
: mute cant stop troll...
> [{quoted}](name=Ayakaz,realm=EUW,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=EX6foJnL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-27T13:45:06.354+0000) > > mute cant stop troll... no, but it can stop you from responding to flames with flames and getting banned
Ayakaz (EUW)
: Got banned for the first time 14 day because of team
Everyone is responsible for themselves. Use mute.
: The triple negative hurts my eyes
> [{quoted}](name=WhoIsThisDude,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Fwt5jc66,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-27T13:14:46.739+0000) > > The triple negative hurts my eyes so does capitalizing every word
: > [{quoted}](name=Anastaecia,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VMoshuuL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-25T18:08:57.082+0000) > > your friends are smart...get out now lol i want to get a rank before i get out
> [{quoted}](name=N0Skillzz,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VMoshuuL,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-25T18:24:25.739+0000) > > lol i want to get a rank before i get out ok, then at least use the mute buttons liberally
: New to league of legends. Anyone want to play
your friends are smart...get out now
: I get burned out after a few games now
Yea, I'm coming up on 2.5 years, and been playing some other stuff lately. It's not the evil season 8, just getting bored. I want gold in ranked, but even if i get it...who cares...ill prob quit right after anyway. I never know when it's time to up and quit a game until it happens. Usually I'm on the fence and something tilts me BAD and that's it. Hasn't happened with League yet, but it could be close...who knows.
: Are Saturdays the worst time to play league?
Evenings and Weekends...no it's not a coincidence....not that there aren't plenty of adult trolls too.
Tubeware (EUW)
: I just reached Honor Level 1.
Well 2 is baseline, for what that's worth.
Eckheart (NA)
: No fun is allowed in this fucking game
That's because it's not a game...it's a lifestyle. Fortnite is a game, Monopoly is a game League is....League.
Rowgard (EUW)
: Taliyah is saying new voice lines on live servers.
Just thought of the perfect mate.... https://d1o51r9qdgnnlz.cloudfront.net/items/8d9247fa-090e-4b87-b8f1-81922f052cc5.png
CLG ear (NA)
: If Sona needed to go out in public to buy food or something, would she use sign language to communic
She's going to need to wear something over her decolletage to contrast against her hands.
CLG ear (NA)
: If Sona needed to go out in public to buy food or something, would she use sign language to communic
Pretty sure they would just give her whatever they had on hand...I mean...yea
Fasmodey (EUW)
: I find LoL monsters too pretty.
John Carpenter would approve.
Show more

Anastaecia

Level 87 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion