: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000000000020000,timestamp=2019-09-21T08:16:16.425+0000) > > Yeah, it's not like it's not the most played game worldwide or something. Oh wait... > > https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Finsertcoin%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F02%2Fchart.jpg > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFire_(video_game) > https://www.smilegate.com/en/game/game.asp?cd_game=1 > https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/20/crossfire-tencents-top-earning-free-to-play-game-youve-never-heard-of/#18e484ac6c21 You picture that you linked showed Free-to-play earnings, not playerbase. A quick look at the forbes link goes over the differences between how each game tries to make its money. CrossFire has heavy P2W elements since you can simply buy better armor and weapons with real money, but in League everything non-cosmetic you could buy with money is also something you can earn through the game and owning one champion or another is not really any sort of advantage. So in summary, CrossFire appeals to whales and likely earns a large amount of micro-transaction currency due to that.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-21T09:37:46.283+0000) > > You picture that you linked showed Free-to-play earnings, not playerbase. A quick look at the forbes link goes over the differences between how each game tries to make its money. CrossFire has heavy P2W elements since you can simply buy better armor and weapons with real money, but in League everything non-cosmetic you could buy with money is also something you can earn through the game and owning one champion or another is not really any sort of advantage. > > So in summary, CrossFire appeals to whales and likely earns a large amount of micro-transaction currency due to that. So what you're saying is you looked at one of four my links? Fantastic!
Power Mac (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T19:11:09.600+0000) > > I mean it is the most played pc game worldwide. Shhh, don't tell them, otherwise they won't be able to keep posting that the userbase is fleeing the game!
> [{quoted}](name=Power Mac,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2019-09-21T08:03:54.772+0000) > > Shhh, don't tell them, otherwise they won't be able to keep posting that the userbase is fleeing the game! Yeah, it's not like it's not the most played game worldwide or something. Oh wait... https://thumbor.forbes.com/thumbor/960x0/https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Finsertcoin%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F02%2Fchart.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFire_(video_game) https://www.smilegate.com/en/game/game.asp?cd_game=1 https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/01/20/crossfire-tencents-top-earning-free-to-play-game-youve-never-heard-of/#18e484ac6c21 Nice try though. That's a lie. You didn't try. But don't worry. I'll keep the truth a secret so you can keep posting your lazy lies about how Riot makes the most popular video game in the world! Rofl, even Fortnite has them beat as of 2018 by 140 million players during peak time. You really didn't think this through did you?
: That happens in pro play even now. This post doesn't accomplish anything.
> [{quoted}](name=chipndip1,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1zIKEB3r,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-20T19:54:40.977+0000) > > That happens in pro play even now. This post doesn't accomplish anything. Blatant and utter lie. Is it easy to lie to others?
: >Stop it. You don't make the game's issues go away by "taking breaks." You make them go away by telling Riot what the game's problems are. Or just quitting the game? Because Riot won't two fucks and shits about some guy on the deserted internet forum
> [{quoted}](name=Abibyama II,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-20T23:24:30.986+0000) > > Or just quitting the game? Because Riot won't two fucks and shits about some guy on the deserted internet forum So leave then.
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T18:14:02.288+0000) > > There, fixed it for you I mean it is the most played pc game worldwide.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=yUpNWjlk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-20T19:11:09.600+0000) > > I mean it is the most played pc game worldwide. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFire_(video_game) "it became the most played game in the world by player count of all time,[1] with 660 million players worldwide." Uh....sure it is. I guess this Crossfire thing is imaginary then, is it?
Rioter Comments
: Nocturne is the perfect example of how terrible the balance team is
I'll be honest, it's been some time since I heard someone complain about Nocturne, especially when there are other more obvious examples of broken shit Riot has been pushing on us.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: I mean, the season ends on November 19th. So, after that
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=Nf8U2OAo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-19T21:38:31.479+0000) > > I mean, the season ends on November 19th. So, after that Thanks
: I don't remember Teemo shrooms being this powerful before.
Nothing about the shrooms was touched, but as overall damage goes up, it's only logical that they'd go up too, even if they haven't been buffed.
Rioter Comments
: Why does matchmaking come up with so many blowouts?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=00020000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-17T20:34:47.132+0000) > > why do i have to convince some random on the internet who cannot bring their own facts or pov to a discussion? > you say nothing yet i must convince you? pathetic. > go bother someone else. Facts for what? Lol. What are you even babbling about at this point?
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-17T02:02:27.887+0000) > > Is your gimmick around here to just be a contrarian? only if you follow me selectively, which would make you a biased observer, so best you stay in your own lane.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-17T10:00:38.785+0000) > > only if you follow me selectively, which would make you a biased observer, so best you stay in your own lane. Oh wow, that was so convincing bro.
: How would you guys Balance Yasuo and Pyke
: No Buff will make Blitz pro viable
Lol even if they did plan to buff him, I wouldn't trust them to do it properly.
: iunno champ pools are pretty diverse right now. it's just that they don't have to be you see, and often are forced into not being diverse because massive problem champions haven't been dealt with and new ones were made. vlad, permaproblem champion, never gonna be dealt with adequately. but rito james said they could deal with him so they made kled do the thing he now does. and karma, permabusted, never gonna be dealt with ever. here comes rito james, doing the thing to renekton in response. meanwhile boards complain about mobility, sure guys here have cass and poppy said rito james. and so on and so forth. so you either play a stat stick or you play one of them problem champions who aren't stat sticks but have inherently broken kits that aren't item gated like the other traditional ones. or you play some broken shit that is item gated and hope you have a jungler.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=1PE67TJA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-16T19:51:35.120+0000) > > iunno champ pools are pretty diverse right now. > it's just that they don't have to be you see, and often are forced into not being diverse because massive problem champions haven't been dealt with and new ones were made. > vlad, permaproblem champion, never gonna be dealt with adequately. > but rito james said they could deal with him so they made kled do the thing he now does. > and karma, permabusted, never gonna be dealt with ever. > here comes rito james, doing the thing to renekton in response. > meanwhile boards complain about mobility, sure guys here have cass and poppy said rito james. > and so on and so forth. > > so you either play a stat stick or you play one of them problem champions who aren't stat sticks but have inherently broken kits that aren't item gated like the other traditional ones. > or you play some broken shit that is item gated and hope you have a jungler. Is your gimmick around here to just be a contrarian?
: I cannot tell the difference between Star Guardian Xayah and SG Rakan.
I doubt anyone can. They've got all this BUSINESS on them that they look cluttered for no good reason.
: the game is currently urf? well shit why am i always wishing my cooldown came up sooner?
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=AMVq0yYz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-16T19:42:22.959+0000) > > the game is currently urf? > well shit why am i always wishing my cooldown came up sooner? That's so funny bro, 45% cdr.
mack9112 (NA)
: Zed is so bad like what champion are you playing into him that you are struggling ... real talk.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=2mBfE31J,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-09-15T23:49:29.471+0000) > > Zed is so bad like what champion are you playing into him that you are struggling ... real talk. Obvious baiter is obvious.
GigglesO (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lVEehqct,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-09-15T22:54:39.404+0000) > > I thought Yasuo and Pyke were already must bans to begin with. Yasuo has certainly been one for years, yet they do nothing. 40% banrate doesn't say so :\
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=lVEehqct,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-09-15T23:12:12.856+0000) > > 40% banrate doesn't say so :\ Fair enough, my mistake then.
GigglesO (NA)
: Stage a Protest?
I thought Yasuo and Pyke were already must bans to begin with. Yasuo has certainly been one for years, yet they do nothing.
: Fiora buffs LMAO
Typical fucking Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuHILH0m,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T19:20:29.408+0000) > > Sure, sure, you're very special it's every game kid, i'm playing 1v2, allied jungler is somehow dying to chickens, and enemy jungler is still taking all the drakes despite being in my lane half the time. sorry, not sorry, people can go stalk whatever replays they want and see it for themselves. they'll likely get triggered by matchmaking too.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuHILH0m,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T19:48:09.193+0000) > > it's every game kid, i'm playing 1v2, allied jungler is somehow dying to chickens, and enemy jungler is still taking all the drakes despite being in my lane half the time. > sorry, not sorry, people can go stalk whatever replays they want and see it for themselves. > they'll likely get triggered by matchmaking too. Yes, that's what I said. You're very special.
: Don't you guys love the jungle?
Frankly, they should just revert the game. They've made awful decision upon awful decision, they may as well just back track at this point.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuHILH0m,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T01:41:20.058+0000) > > Oh sorry. I didn't know the OP was talking about you and specifically you. Who are you btw? Are you famous? that's every game i play top lane, i'm 1v2 lol. so yeah OP might as well be talking about me.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuHILH0m,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T13:54:58.666+0000) > > that's every game i play top lane, i'm 1v2 lol. > so yeah OP might as well be talking about me. Sure, sure, you're very special
: Imagine overreacting with the riven buffs lmao.
imagine not understanding the implications of the riven buffs
Rioter Comments
: Winning and Losing both feel shit.
I'm sure someone will eventually come in and say "Take a break. It's your problem, not Riot's." If you are. Don't restrain yourself from saying things that are wrong and defeatist.
Nasakeki (NA)
: Just delete Yuumi, please.
"Insert extremely weak argument about her winrate, when no one actually cares."
: yeah thats what i said community wanted towers to be useful look what riot did after 2 years. now you want them to buff them again? remember when they nerfed pyke and then gave him "compensation buffs"?
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrBpEAPP,comment-id=000b00000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T15:46:57.333+0000) > > yeah thats what i said > community wanted towers to be useful > look what riot did after 2 years. > now you want them to buff them again? > > remember when they nerfed pyke and then gave him "compensation buffs"? They're not useful, that's the point of this thread.
: no. community asked for 2 years straight for a tower buff, so riot buffed them to be worth more for the enemys that destroy their plates. cause riot has no idea wtf we want. now shut up, i dont wanna see them "buff" it again. next buff will be "if you destroy all 5 plates, the inner towers get +10 armor but they are also worth 3 times more gold for the entire enemy team"
> [{quoted}](name=Jennifer420,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrBpEAPP,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-09-12T08:53:01.820+0000) > > no. > community asked for 2 years straight for a tower buff, so riot buffed them to be worth more for the enemys that destroy their plates. > now shut up, i dont wanna see them "buff" it again. next buff will be "if you destroy all 5 plates, the inner towers get +10 armor but they are also worth 3 times more gold for the entire enemy team" No one asked for plates genius. That was Riot's dumb idea. People wanted towers to do something worthwhile.
Keiaga (NA)
: Sorry for your loss
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mQQulaaY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T07:28:52.576+0000) > > Sorry for your loss >Let me say something random and unrelated to try and get rid of this guy. Hyuk
mack9112 (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrBpEAPP,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2019-09-12T01:19:07.294+0000) > > No they don't. You are wrong. https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Turret Educate yourself
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrBpEAPP,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-09-12T07:19:24.059+0000) > > https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Turret > > Educate yourself Speak for yourself. On that page alone, I was able to find a period in time when outer turrets had approx 30 more base damage than they do now. Educate yourself. Cya
Keiaga (NA)
: Take this to the rant subforum. No ones gonna read your temper tantrum
> [{quoted}](name=Keiaga,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=mQQulaaY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-12T03:35:32.581+0000) > > Take this to the rant subforum. No ones gonna read your temper tantrum I read it. Maybe you should go instead.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuHILH0m,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T01:27:24.095+0000) > > What are you babbling about? read the op, genius.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuHILH0m,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-12T01:39:42.010+0000) > > read the op, genius. Oh sorry. I didn't know the OP was talking about you and specifically you. Who are you btw? Are you famous?
: Star Guardian Little Legends are coming
Oh hello EA!!!! I didn't see you there!!
: I think they tried this with the nexus and inhibitor towers. They had {{champion:161}} lasers. Games would last 40-50 mins and ppl would x9 report for not banning {{champion:96}} . Maybe buff armour pre 10 mins or make it so Tristana can’t solo a tower in under three waves of minions. Mid lane tower is literally paper rn.
> [{quoted}](name=Katarina butt,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrBpEAPP,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-09-11T23:34:03.131+0000) > > I think they tried this with the nexus and inhibitor towers. They had {{champion:161}} lasers. Games would last 40-50 mins and ppl would x9 report for not banning {{champion:96}} . > > Maybe buff armour pre 10 mins or make it so Tristana can’t solo a tower in under three waves of minions. Mid lane tower is literally paper rn. Ever heard of balancing? Maybe Riot should learn about increments?
: YOU SEE people wonder why i am not gonna be nice with these junglers anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=preternatural,realm=EUW,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=zuHILH0m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-11T18:09:49.755+0000) > > YOU SEE > people wonder why i am not gonna be nice with these junglers anymore. What are you babbling about?
mack9112 (NA)
: They are the toughest and do the most damage in all of leagues history.
> [{quoted}](name=mack9112,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hrBpEAPP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-11T21:34:17.262+0000) > > They are the toughest and do the most damage in all of leagues history. No they don't. You are wrong.
GigglesO (NA)
: We need defense back in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=GigglesO,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=43YhAuQV,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2019-09-10T06:21:30.359+0000) > > We need defense back in the game. Yes, we do.
: On OP.GG, the top midlane champions are all assassins
Duh? Assassins are always favored in a burst meta? Burst metas favor characters that burst.
: What's the point of a ranked system in this game?
There WAS a point to the ranked system, back when it took actual skill to play the game and your victory wasn't decided by how much you froth at the mouth. Seriously, even my wins feel like garbage.
: Why everyone is ragequitting even in ranked now?
The game pisses people off because it's more frustrating than it needs to be.
: He's actually horrendous rn though....he's nerfed to the ground. His q damage getting nuked was an awful decision and would need to be returned in order to nerf his W. You can't just nerf every single aspect of his kit when he's already borderline unplayable.
> [{quoted}](name=BL00D ARTIST,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p4sI0i4G,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2019-09-05T22:50:58.776+0000) > > He's actually horrendous rn though....he's nerfed to the ground. His q damage getting nuked was an awful decision and would need to be returned in order to nerf his W. You can't just nerf every single aspect of his kit when he's already borderline unplayable. Yes. You can. Riot do it all the time.
: Sylas is one of the most fair mid champions to fight against. His trades last one of the longest and the outcome is decided by skill - whoever lands the most skillshots. He does so little damage that he needs his heal, otherwise he'd get outdamaged by every other mid. I've fought Sylas smurfs and lost horribly, and even then it doesn't feel terrible since you can point and see exactly where you messed up other than "he's 3/0 at 7 mins so just afk" This is a trait he shares with other really fair champions {{champion:69}}{{champion:45}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:245}} For how "overloaded" he looks on paper compared to {{champion:86}} he pulls it off well and found his spot in the meta where he's somewhat relevant but isn't dictating the meta or feels oppressive to go against.
> [{quoted}](name=Azir ate my ASS,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=p4sI0i4G,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-09-05T22:15:32.584+0000) > > Sylas is one of the most fair mid champions to fight against. His trades last one of the longest and the outcome is decided by skill - whoever lands the most skillshots. He does so little damage that he needs his heal, otherwise he'd get outdamaged by every other mid. > > I've fought Sylas smurfs and lost horribly, and even then it doesn't feel terrible since you can point and see exactly where you messed up other than "he's 3/0 at 7 mins so just afk" This is a trait he shares with other really fair champions {{champion:69}}{{champion:45}} {{champion:91}} {{champion:245}} > > For how "overloaded" he looks on paper compared to {{champion:86}} he pulls it off well and found his spot in the meta where he's somewhat relevant but isn't dictating the meta or feels oppressive to go against. Aha. Oh boy.
: But you weren't actually talking to OP and only OP. You posted on a PUBLIC FORUM. Your words are out there for literally anyone with an account to respond to and downvote if they think you are wrong. The downvote is, in fact, a disagree button as well as an irrelevant button and a toxic button. It's a button that lets someone say "this is bad."
> [{quoted}](name=Luigi Nooooo,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IEcZBKwB,comment-id=000000000000000100000003,timestamp=2019-09-05T20:39:27.819+0000) > > But you weren't actually talking to OP and only OP. You posted on a PUBLIC FORUM. Your words are out there for literally anyone with an account to respond to and downvote if they think you are wrong. The downvote is, in fact, a disagree button as well as an irrelevant button and a toxic button. It's a button that lets someone say "this is bad." Not really. Thank you for your input.
Anatera (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IEcZBKwB,comment-id=00000000000000010000000100000000000000000000000000000002,timestamp=2019-09-05T20:33:23.826+0000) > > I did, right here; > > "All while ignoring the reasoning behind those arguments as well as adding "Durr" at the start of each *quote* in a childish attempt to belittle the argument. Aka, a strawman argument." > > You attempting to pass it off as anything but a strawman argument doesn't change what it actually is. I also address your post here; > > The first post I made in the thread. But we saw how your replies went with that. > > The only thing you've made clear is what I stated earlier; > > "Your problem is you didn't really come to the thread for a discussion. You came to mud fling." Please refer to the previous posts for clarification as it has already been provided for your benefit. Thank you.
Anatera (NA)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IEcZBKwB,comment-id=00000000000000010000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T20:27:01.120+0000) > > All while ignoring the reasoning behind those arguments as well as adding "Durr" at the start of each \*quote\* in a childish attempt to belittle the argument. Aka, a strawman argument. > > Thanks for providing an example of trolling instead of actually addressing an argument. Not like you addressed anything I explained and I explained it in earnest. Your unwillingness to accept that I explained it to you is your problem and your problem alone. Try not to project it onto others.
: > [{quoted}](name=Anatera,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IEcZBKwB,comment-id=000000000000000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T15:30:16.009+0000) > > Uh...yeah? I was talking about the general trends of the boards? Involves using quotes no one had ever used huh? Only two possibilities with this: > > - You think these phrases had never been used in the entirety of League's history, which is wrong. People have asked for separate 4 man queues from solo queues before and these were the arguments made against it. I'm hardly putting words into people's mouths when these are the literal things people say in order to argue against separating 4 man queues. The only people with any reason to take offence to this are the people who argued these things personally. I mean, you would've understood this if you read the first post, but I guess I'm expected to casually ignore that. > > - You're talking about how no one in the thread said these phrases, which given the fact that it's the first post, is extremely obvious and a very stupid thing to bring up. [There's a third reason.](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man) Especially since neither the first nor the second match up. > How do I know people didn't read it? > .... > Maybe because I posted, refreshed after a few seconds and it was at 0 already? Derp. You didn't write a story. You wrote less than 10 sentences. It only takes a few seconds to read that.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=IEcZBKwB,comment-id=0000000000000001000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T18:56:48.950+0000) > > [There's a third reason.](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man) Especially since neither the first nor the second match up. > > You didn't write a story. You wrote less than 10 sentences. It only takes a few seconds to read that. That's so fascinating. I'm sorry you don't know about the people who said this stuff in the past, but ultimately, your lack of knowledge with regards to these common arguments against 4man premades isn't really my problem. And yes, you can read that in a few seconds. If your goal is to not understand. That seems to be going around though.
: Aurelion Sol rework - What is good about it? - Ex Aurelion Sol main asking
Nothing. He's been watered down and his identity stripped away.
Show more

Anatera

Level 105 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion