Kukiel (NA)
: How to lane against Teemo as melee champion?
{{item:3194}} rush and ask for a gank pre-6. Once you're tanky enough you can kick his ass.
: Challenger 500+LP Talon main quitting Talon
Riot: Assassins are OP, their only counterplay was having vision of them and warding! Also Riot: Makes warding even harder if you're not a support
: You make a complaint post everyday lol. Believe it or not, if they don't respond the first 50 times, doing it another 250 times won't change a thing.
> [{quoted}](name=ImGoodAtFeeding,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Pcznn1yq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-23T07:10:10.188+0000) > > You make a complaint post everyday lol. Believe it or not, if they don't respond the first 50 times, doing it another 250 times won't change a thing. "They didn't make a direct response to you, stop talking" And this is how problems persist, ladies and gentlemen!
: You've got the arguments pretty mixed up. No one I've seen thinks she _isn't_ sexy. If anything it's a matter of one side thinking she's generic, boring and doesn't convey her thematic well enough, and **some** people are strawmanning that as "you're just mad because she's sexy."
The people I see just say "OH BECAUSE SHE ISN'T SUPER SEXUAL REEE" She's hot, she doesn't have to be MF tits to be hot.
Jamaree (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=pGEElEJY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-23T04:47:28.756+0000) > > Link me one, I'm gonna roast the OP Please don't.
Sohleks (NA)
: And that one was the season 2 worlds skin. lol
> [{quoted}](name=Sohleks,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FEEUK8qx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-22T16:55:40.384+0000) > > And that one was the season 2 worlds skin. > > lol NO FUCKING WAY
Jamaree (NA)
: To be fair, it is because half the post have admitted "We don't like her because she isn't a edgy."
Rioter Comments
: Better then waiting 10 minutes to find a game and then someone dodging and having to wait another 10 minutes.
I'll wait 10 minutes if everyone gets their role as opposed to going through 6 queues then being filled to support while my top lane feeds and says "I was autofilled"
: Zoe got nerfed
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/004/215/46b.jpg
: > [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9RnER1GL,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-02-22T20:24:07.426+0000) > >I was expecting her to talk like Malzahar or Kha’Zix, making her seem like the very things she seeks to destroy, the very thing that molded her into what she is. > I think your interpretation of how her time in the void effected her is what is leading to your disappointment. If you'll humor me I'll paint a picture of what I've seen in what little story we have so far: I think in the beginning, you were right. The void WAS the most terrifying place imaginable for Kai'sa, well, for anyone really. What happened after, though, is where our view differs. Where you see "the very thing that molded her into what she is" I see "The very thing she overcame because of who she is". She was stuck, back against the wall in the worst place with the scariest things nobody can even imagine hunting her, and she won. She is not **A** survivor, she is **THE** survivor. Kai'sa went up against horrors that would make Garen think twice about screaming "DEMACIA" and "JUSTICE" and she learned this: They can be hurt, they can bleed, they can be killed: We can win. Is her voice flat and monotone at times, yes. I think its safe to say she's a bit out of practice at speaking, but her conviction and courage shines through the initial layer of terseness, at least to me. That is the character I see when I look at what we know about Kai'sa. I hope I've been able to bring a new perspective you had not considered before, because I see a really cool and interesting character waiting to happen and I want you to be able to see it, too. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
But the Void is a scary place for many, I assume, including the void creatures we see. I feel like even there, Kog'Maw and Kha'Zix may have voidlings trying to kill them. I feel she should be a predator, while Kassadin is the one fighting for "the greater good" and saving the world.
: That new emote tho
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/004/215/46b.jpg
: @Riot: Thank you thank you thank you for fixing this. Best change you have made in months.
: > [{quoted}](name=Perniicious,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=9RnER1GL,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-22T15:53:46.971+0000) >The Void (seeming to its name) is devoid of life or compassion. She wont be loud or boisterous. Meanwhile, every other Voidborn sound like they're having the time of their life. If The Void is meant to suck out all passion from a person's being, it sure doesn't show in anyone related to The Void. Take away Kai'Sa's suit and what is left that tells you she came from The Void, that she spent years in a hell-dimension where everything is trying to eat or vaporize each other? There is nothing _but_ the suit to reinforce her concept. You know who does monotone without being dull? Vel'Koz, and his design reinforces that personality; he's a biological, floating computer.
To be fair they’re having a blast bring out of the void so they can do whatever. Kog wants to eat, Vel wants to study, khan wants to hunt and evolve, rek wants territory, and I guess cho likes to be a dick
: Kai'sa's personality is (f)actually spot on.
I don’t think any of us are looking for sexy. I think we want a character who doesn’t give poetic monologues on respawn. The void has life in it, but it’s not a cheerful happy place. I was expecting her to talk like Malzahar or Kha’Zix, making her seem like the very things she seeks to destroy, the very thing that molded her into what she is. She’s far from few words. And while I’m glad she’s not stuffed with 40 minutes of dialogue (looking at you Sol), her delivery is poor. It sounds like the VA is trying to sound excited but doesn’t know how to do it.
: > [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMdjATAE,comment-id=001f00000000,timestamp=2018-02-22T09:09:01.155+0000) > > Not saying they're not creative, but why on respawn? Why not when backing or just walking? I'd rather her have a variety of monologues, you're right that its pretty out of place If she thinks deeply like that she should be saying shit like that more often, not just on respawn
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMdjATAE,comment-id=001f000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-22T10:05:21.113+0000) > > I'd rather her have a variety of monologues, you're right that its pretty out of place > > If she thinks deeply like that she should be saying shit like that more often, not just on respawn Only conclusion that would make sense would be if she thinks about death when she’s killed on the rift but still it’s just out of place
: > but I'm not gonna come in with the "W0W NICE FLASH %%%%%%" or something like that. Did I say I did that? What's your point?
I didn’t say you did that, I’m just giving a clear example of what’s ok and what isn’t.
: BM is part of the game, and making BM a bannable offense shouldn't even be considered.
I mean what are you saying? I say "nice flash/ult" sometimes as competitive banter but I'm not gonna come in with the "W0W NICE FLASH %%%%%%" or something like that.
Galizien (NA)
: The "Riot doesn't care about intentional feeding only about chat" idea makes my brain hurt
While the detection is easier, I feel like Riot doesn't act out on trolls even when reported via ticket.
: "permanently banned league of legends"
: Bruiser Keystone on PBE
JUST ADD FERVOR BAAACKK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
: Bruiser Keystone on PBE
Hold on, are you telling me ranged champs get this too but no refresh?
: > [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMdjATAE,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2018-02-22T05:28:52.524+0000) > > Some of them are good and some are just ??? > > Why does she give poetic speeches when she respawns? Honestly those are probably the most involved and creative lines in her kit She literally has a series of lines where she just counts kills lmao This character is so dry that I'd be bored if those monologues weren't there
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=FMdjATAE,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2018-02-22T07:46:10.783+0000) > > Honestly those are probably the most involved and creative lines in her kit > > She literally has a series of lines where she just counts kills lmao > > This character is so dry that I'd be bored if those monologues weren't there Not saying they're not creative, but why on respawn? Why not when backing or just walking?
: Anyone else find Kai'Sa's character... boring?
Some of them are good and some are just ??? Why does she give poetic speeches when she respawns?
: i dont really care who he is
He's pretty much the head of Player Behavior department. The reason he uses that title of software engineer is because he programmed the new IFS.
: A Concern with the "Hashinshin" Situation
Thank you. All the posts of "act civil on the boards, don't get mad" when we've been ignored for years. Look, we're doing exactly what Hash is doing and it's working. Zoe is getting nerfed, which took so fucking long for no reason.
: All the people complaining about 20 minute Barons when the buff really kicks in at 40 something minutes {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
bruh since when are inhib turrets tough?
: Just when u thought the game couldn't get worse.
: Why the hell is a senior software engineer answering this post instead of someone relevant and able to answer instead of anyone they can get from riot, wheres the people who work for support
: as someone who used to main brand mid back when he actually had ap ratios i'm totally down for this, calling a 1,5 second stun on a 3 second cooldown with permaslows no peel is a little bit excessive though.
I mean it’s not traditional peel and it can be blocked. But something like a Zyra share or Braum ult can’t be blocked unless it’s a wind wall
: First blood is 59.73% First tower is 72.49% First Dragon is 68,15% None of those are at 75%
Ah ok, I'm on phone so I can't click and look at all the links
: I geniunely wish that the new void champion wasn't a human. We need more monsters.
I'm fine with her only because she's already an established character in lore, and was hinted at for a while. Also, every void champ so far has been a monster, and we also have {{champion:266}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:60}} {{champion:28}} {{champion:120}}
: > [{quoted}](name=TheSodomizer,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=pE8INEte,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-02-20T07:18:21.899+0000) > > The Xayah isn't banned, added her to check. Good system! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} You cant see a chat restriction, or the looming threat of punishment if it was a first offense. Nobody gets banned for that unless they have already been restricted, but 'kys' tends to help people skip straight to a 24-game CR. If there is one thing the system does do well, it is punishing that sort of chat abuse. It is pretty basic, even to a computer.
The system seems to require two comments of kys based on a post I saw like 10 minutes ago. I'd imagine the Xayah said it once.
: I wanna dispute a ban
You told someone to end their life over a game
: Well, you DID make it up completely and try to tell the other team Morgana used hate speech. Literally nobody used hate speech except you. Should you be penalized for trying to pin unacceptable behavior on someone else when you are the one who used it? Probably. Looking into this also brought to my attention some other questionable behavior that I'll be sending the player support.
Thank you Tantram for cleaning up the community
: Do you know when she will be on the pbe ?
: Kai'Sa isn't even on PBE yet and all of the QQ here is unreal
There’s a golden rule I feel about X hit passive The higher the number of hits required the stronger riot can justify it being
kargish (EUW)
: Riot should learn from Earth's history about power creep
artthony (NA)
: If Cassio Feet???
Listen I have a foot fetish and even I think you need to stop
: Rumors that league has fewer players season 8 true or false?
Depends on what you mean. In terms of accounts that will only go up In terms of active players per day/week/month I think we’re at a small decline
: when is something going to be done about bots in co-op
Despite the various solutions posted across the years they never try any. It’s sad that a company this big can’t deal with a problem this easy because they’ll only accept a solution that bans 100% of bots.
Nsane (NA)
: Only 2? Every time I play co-op there's at least 5.
> [{quoted}](name=Nsane,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=ir0mg8Z2,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-02-21T02:02:42.227+0000) > > Only 2? Every time I play co-op there's at least 5. Ha
: If Runeterra had a “Justice League” or “Avengers” who would you want on the team?
{{champion:432}} {{champion:36}} {{champion:105}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:75}}
Ifneth (NA)
: And why does the void-suit that protected you from horrors beyond reckoning have conveniently have an open chest to reveal your cleavage?
Distract void creatures long enough for her to kill them
: @Riot: Why won't you make ARAM truly "All Random" instead of restricting it to what Champs you own?
: Your own claims about the stats are disproven by the link you posted.
: ye i got you fam 45% win ratio is a lot more balanced than 50%
All they have to do is buff ratios to make mid brand a good pick again. People take him support more now but he doesn’t bring any peel for late game.
: Having been on the forums for as long as they have existed i can say that people HAVE been complaing about shit since the start. I remember eve,AP sion, sona, leblanc, yasou, zoe, kassadin, morde, cho, talon, zed, annie, lux, kayle (yes kayle) all being the target of month+ long complaining because they could 1shot. And those are just shit i can think of off the top of my head. And the hilarious thing was during the leauge of tanks when riot fixed one shots and made teamfights last longer. EVERYONE BITCHED TEAMFIGHTS WHERE LASTING LONGER AND NO ONE DIED.
But one shotting is a problem in a game like this. I feel even assassin champs shouldn’t 100-0 that easy unless they’re ahead or land everything
: Or you know forgot how bad Season 7 was in general.
Season 7 was a mess but when I think about season 6 I get way more bad memories
Mus (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AngusBoomPants,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=3j5lhkAa,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-02-20T02:19:14.328+0000) > > Come on man he's just having a bad game True. Probably learning the game. We should honor him for tilt proof
Show more

AngusBoomPants

Level 66 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion