: Rioters have explicitly stated elsewhere that your inventory section regarding TFT in the client will cross over to the TFT mobile - i.e. your collection of Lil Legends and probably your summoner icons.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=LZrNOlu7,comment-id=001e0000,timestamp=2019-10-18T20:49:23.528+0000) > > Rioters have explicitly stated elsewhere that your inventory section regarding TFT in the client will cross over to the TFT mobile - i.e. your collection of Lil Legends and probably your summoner icons. Okay. Thanks for correcting me on that.
: We're changing RP's name
A little bit of a confusing title, but once read it makes sense. The TL:DR is that the mobile games will have their own currencies, separate from one another, while the PC versions will stay the same. There'll be no "shared pool" of currency between them, because google and apple doesn't allow that. Idk about things like TFT having shared information/data of accounts, but I doubt that (I was corrected on that in a reply). Anyway, now with the TL:DR out of the way... The title is slightly misleading, as it implies that the name "RP" (or Riot Points) is no longer going to be a thing and is going either to go away or just be outright changed to some other name.
: These comments.....defy my logic. If you want a rewind then I’ll gladly tell you. In one of their slightly recent Ask Riots, (about a month ago) they talked about bringing back URF and event gamemodes. Have patience....but not too much.
Bit like they said they were bring back the Star Guardian gamemode?
: No, he's right. It's a great skin, well made, high quality. It's just not Ultimate quality. Riot even conceded and lowered the price for it, which was a good move. Aside from that fact, I know that a lot of MF players that kind of hate the a.i. voiceover, myself included, as it comes across as annoying; more MF lines would have been better. To each their own opinion though.
> [{quoted}](name=General Axefist,realm=NA,application-id=Ag8jgd8Q,discussion-id=NwNtjHMy,comment-id=002e00010000,timestamp=2019-09-27T06:21:48.468+0000) > > No, he's right. It's a great skin, well made, high quality. It's just not Ultimate quality. Riot even conceded and lowered the price for it, which was a good move. Aside from that fact, I know that a lot of MF players that kind of hate the a.i. voiceover, myself included, as it comes across as annoying; more MF lines would have been better. To each their own opinion though. That hardly makes it an awful skin.
: Major problems with this: - literally no reason why Prestige Points would ever expire, except for a blatant cash grab by Riot. You say you want to make sure we get the most value out of our Prestige Points before they expire, but there's ABSOLUTELY ZERO REASON FOR THEM TO DO SO. - giving prestige skins to champs that already have great skin lines. MF and Riven have metric craploads of skins (MF even has an "ultimate" skin, which IMO is pretty awful), and Thresh already has a fantastic lineup, including Dark Star and High Noon. Lee Sin already has God Fist, which runs the golden vibe that Prestige skins are known for. Qiyana came out what, like 4 months ago? She doesn't need another skin already. - there are better candidates for Prestige skins. What about my boy Ornn? He came out over 2 years ago, and still hasn't had a second skin. Or Xerath, I believe his last skin was the Guardian of the Sands skin, which came out over 4 freaking years ago. Why not reward the wait with a Prestige skin? All you do is add some sparkles to the visual effects, and since Xerath is 96% visual effect, he'd be a great candidate. - this is just a further example of Riot distancing themselves from their playerbase. You need to listen to your players and take our feedback into account. We don't want to see you crumble, but if you keep trying to make a cheap buck at every turn, it's going to happen.
"MF even has an "ultimate" skin, which IMO is pretty awful" You take that back right now.
: Prestige Updates
"These changes won't retroactively apply to Event Prestige skins released during 2018 and 2019. Players who unlocked those skins did so with the expectation that event tokens would be the only way to get them, and we wanted to respect those players' investments." It actually _should_ be retroactive, as some people outright missed the chances to get the skins because life takes precedence over a video game with timed events and timed availability for things, and many of them actually hoped that they would be able to get the skins later in the year, so they stockpiled the points in hoping for that skin to come back at the end of the year. But now with this knowledge of it not being retroactive, you've effectively wasted people's time and money. Edit: I have a feeling the weaklings that downvoted and moved on without even putting up an argument hardly understand my stance on the issue. I, quite personally, wouldn't benefit from this at all, considering I only have a total of 2 points, with hardly any intention of getting more, as all my money goes to gas, food, medical supplies (which cost almost, if not more than a place to live), and a place to live. As a college student with an mental impediment, I hardly have time to even play this game (last match was a month ago). So, me saying that it **_should_** be retroactive doesn't benefit me in the slightest because I have a brain and understand that not everyone can have the time to get enough points in time. And, no, just because you have a "full time job and go to college and still can get enough points in time" means absolutely nothing as you don't know what other people have to do in school or at work, and you sure as hell don't know their living conditions.
: > [{quoted}](name=AntiSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=000200010000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T05:57:21.130+0000) > > Okay, so that means every single game on Steam is a mini-game. Got it. Steam is a platform created for downloading individual games, some of which open completely separate clients. The League of Legends client, is exactly that, the **League of Legends** client. Stop trying to loophole your way into proving a point, you're wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=0002000100000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T06:26:46.261+0000) > > Steam is a platform created for downloading individual games, some of which open completely separate clients. The League of Legends client, is exactly that, the **League of Legends** client. Stop trying to loophole your way into proving a point, you're wrong. Last I checked, you can't play TFT by going into a League match. If it was a mini-game as you say, it'd require players to go into the actual game to play it, not just the client. > [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=000200010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-10T09:49:24.906+0000) > > Whatever you say pal. Go to "Leagueoflegends.com" to download and open the "League of Legends" Client to play TFT that uses characters, lore, items, and design from the "League of Legends" universe, then claim it's a completely separate and full game on it's own. Like I've said, you're just thinking of more and more random shit to reply with to try and make this bullshit point seem legitimate. You like TFT, which to be honest, is fine, but in the long run, a large majority of the community has already realized that it's a cash grab with very little content that will fade out and probably be removed just like Twisted Treeline. If it makes you happy, I'll reply via an older comment. I haven't played a single game/match of TFT. I hate the mode, as it's RNG filled and looks very boring. I'm just trying to correct you in saying it's a mini game. If anything, it's a new mode.
: > [{quoted}](name=AntiSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=0002000100000001,timestamp=2019-08-09T08:18:09.633+0000) > > Isn't a mini game if it's got it's own Twitch directory. Yea because Twitch get's to decide that lmao. If you need to open the "League of Legends" client to access this game, it's a mini-game.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=00020001000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-10T01:37:39.673+0000) > > Yea because Twitch get's to decide that lmao. If you need to open the "League of Legends" client to access this game, it's a mini-game. Okay, so that means every single game on Steam is a mini-game. Got it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Destaice,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-08-07T12:06:53.963+0000) > > People said the same thing about world of Warcraft > People said the same thing about league of legends > People said the same thing about fortnite You're comparing entire games with hundreds of hours of content in them to a mini game that riot developed in a few months.
> [{quoted}](name=JustDonnyy,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5uJRyLIR,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-07T19:49:08.110+0000) > > You're comparing entire games with hundreds of hours of content in them to a mini game that riot developed in a few months. Isn't a mini game if it's got it's own Twitch directory.
: Because Misc, Being the """""SFW GD""""", Died. And so they kinda just.. Deleted it, Merged it with GD, And say "Hey. be SFW"
> [{quoted}](name=ZenithEevee,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=uYVGBkKO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-09T06:25:13.240+0000) > > Because Misc, Being the """""SFW GD""""", Died. And so they kinda just.. Deleted it, Merged it with GD, And say "Hey. be SFW" And then most of GD went to Discord and made a stupid amount of servers.
: While Riot is busy removing large parts of their game like 3v3 map
It's a little entertaining to see you to be back.
: That 2nd one is nice. The world needs more redheads with freckles.
> [{quoted}](name=Skraal Naereeis,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=TbEmrUrz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-08T04:48:32.555+0000) > > That 2nd one is nice. The world needs more redheads with freckles. _Looks at icon_ Hahaha.
: > [{quoted}](name=AntiSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VejdQFAJ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-06-01T07:53:21.966+0000) > > Moglins are better. The fuck is a moglin?
> [{quoted}](name=Radiant Wukong,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=VejdQFAJ,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-06-02T02:27:51.322+0000) > > The fuck is a moglin? https://adventurequest.fandom.com/wiki/Moglin Someone on the internet that doesn't know what a moglin is concerns me.
: Yordle vs Moogle
Moglins are better.
: > [{quoted}](name=AntiSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HqErqBxE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-21T02:22:32.262+0000) > > Or, you know, it's kinda how Seraphim actually look like? Well, save for the part where Seraphim use their upper wings to hide their face and their lower wings to hide their legs/feet/lower half. > This might surprise you, but angels have multiple forms. The forms Morgana and (late game) Kayle take are the forms of Seraphim. Seraphim are a choir of angels that are above the more "generic" Angels. > Nine wings don't fit any picture and would look really ugly. Yeah. I've heard that some can look like animals too.
> [{quoted}](name=Linna Excel,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=HqErqBxE,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-02-21T03:12:29.992+0000) > > Yeah. I've heard that some can look like animals too. Maybe people believe that but no biblical reference says angels take on the form of an animal. There is references of animals being able to see angels while humans can't.
Solargeo (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AntiSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ut9tA58Z,comment-id=000100000000000100000001,timestamp=2019-02-20T07:59:14.386+0000) > > https://youtu.be/lBtvS5yhTA8?t=1m42s > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KHz0qWQA9I ah someone else who has seen the episodes
> [{quoted}](name=Solargeo,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ut9tA58Z,comment-id=0001000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-21T02:19:38.950+0000) > > ah someone else who has seen the episodes Indeed, as I follow the man.
: I was thinking that Morgana's butt wings can only mean one thing
Or, you know, it's kinda how Seraphim actually look like? Well, save for the part where Seraphim use their upper wings to hide their face and their lower wings to hide their legs/feet/lower half. This might surprise you, but angels have multiple forms. The forms Morgana and (late game) Kayle take are the forms of Seraphim. Seraphim are a choir of angels that are above the more "generic" Angels. Nine wings don't fit any picture and would look really ugly.
: Aether Wing Kayle
Let's not even start on the fact it no longer feels like a Legendary skin... Edit: Having seen the skin now... It's still legendary feeling.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R8u6gchR,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-20T10:11:43.385+0000) > > You said it wasn't a preorder bonus, like it refutes anything. > > The fact that SK is a physical edition bonus has *everything* to do with whatever law they're citing not to release it. Then they need to actually *cite* the law, not just say "legal reasons".
Ltspidy (NA)
: Can we get an option to be able to move our character with WASD?
The only MOBA that's *not* Third person I've seen use WASD for movement was Master x Master (Which no longer exists) and it actually *needed* to use WASD for movement, as all auto-attacks were also skillshots, not point-n-clicks. Because League doesn't use skillshot based auto-attacks, I'm going with no.
: Why are Kayle and Morgana being reworked?
Then I must be your first sighting, as I've mentioned several times Kayle needed a rework. Her old kit was a fucking mess.
Ifneth (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ut9tA58Z,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-19T13:59:14.506+0000) > > No, at the expense of consumers and the characters he's poorly designing costumes for. He's actively hamstringing these characters, and I don't understand how he can do someone as magnificent as Bard or Nunu, and then resort to skintight suits with minor armor pieces for females. Like, the man CLEARLY CANNOT DESIGN for women. At all. After the backlash Kai'Sa got, I don't understand why they thought it wise for the man to design for another female character since he's got no concept of how these characters are supposed to dress or fit into their world. It’s not just him. Every adult human female champion has at least one of the following features: 1) Bodysuit 2) Lots of skin. 3) Boob plate. 4) Heels. 5) ‘Perfect’ face. From what I’ve read, designs without these features are shot down at meetings because marketing thinks they won’t sell. It’s not necessarily his fault, but rather Riot’s. In addition, even dare say that its portrayal of women largely mirrors its treatment of them.
> [{quoted}](name=Ifneth,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Ut9tA58Z,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-20T02:48:20.711+0000) > > It’s not just him. Every adult human female champion has at least one of the following features: > > 1) Bodysuit > 2) Lots of skin. > 3) _**Boob plate.**_ > 4) Heels. > 5) ‘Perfect’ face. > > From what I’ve read, designs without these features are shot down at meetings because marketing thinks they won’t sell. It’s not necessarily his fault, but rather Riot’s. > > In addition, even dare say that its portrayal of women largely mirrors its treatment of them. https://youtu.be/lBtvS5yhTA8?t=1m42s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KHz0qWQA9I
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R8u6gchR,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-20T00:39:25.242+0000) > > It was a physical edition bonus. Okay? Again?
: > [{quoted}](name=maskan,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yy4XnUlU,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-02-19T20:47:54.791+0000) > > i have judgment i would not want everyone to be able to just buy that I been here for 10 damn years i dont want some newb running around on a day old account rocking my skin And 9-10 years is not enough of a priviledge span for you? I'm honestly all for exclusivity, and impressed that Riot kept this kind of stuff under lock and key for so long. But expecting this skin to be exclusive to the Season 1 player base forever, even after they put resources into remaking it from scratch, sounds VERY entitled. Like, damn.
> [{quoted}](name=MerrySoulYaeger,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yy4XnUlU,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-02-19T22:14:45.424+0000) > > And 9-10 years is not enough of a priviledge span for you? I'm honestly all for exclusivity, and impressed that Riot kept this kind of stuff under lock and key for so long. > But expecting this skin to be exclusive to the Season 1 player base forever, even after they put resources into remaking it from scratch, sounds VERY entitled. Like, damn. If we're going with that logic, why isn't Silver Kayle going back on sale if they put resources into remaking it from scratch?
Kazekiba (NA)
: Silver Kayle could come out of the vault now that it's been revamped, it's not a cheap repaint like Rusty Blitz or something. I hope so. I'm more worried about Victorious Morgana....
> [{quoted}](name=Kazekiba,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=Yy4XnUlU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-19T19:50:28.470+0000) > > Silver Kayle could come out of the vault now that it's been revamped, it's not a cheap repaint like Rusty Blitz or something. I hope so. > I'm more worried about Victorious Morgana.... I highly doubt Victorious Morgana would be buyable or obtainable after the update goes live, because of the whole Victorious skin gimmick. Though, personally, I don't want Judgment to be buyable (or even a gem skin). And, while I want Silver Kayle (As it's her only skin I don't have), if it doesn't come back, I'd be a little sad. The skin wasn't a pre-order bonus (ONLY HUMAN RYZE AND BLACK ALISTAR WERE PRE-ORDER) as you could go out and by a "physical" copy of the game back in early to mid Season 1 and get the skin, so I don't understand the "legal reasons" argument that people are bringing up for it not going back on sale.
: kayle and morg and sexualization
> [{quoted}](name=sphinxthelion7,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=kkrKBG09,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-19T07:14:56.394+0000) > > Also, this isn't what your players want! Do you see us all in an uproar for destroying two very popular champions I was unaware Kayle was even popular, considering her below-1% pick rate.
: > [{quoted}](name=AntiSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R8u6gchR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T19:31:04.482+0000) > > The guy is a mod on Surrender@20, not a Rioter, unless you've got a different tweet. > > Also, I don't see how "legal reasons" stop it from re-releasing. And, no, it wasn't a pre-order bonus. > > I personally hope Judgment doesn't come back, though, as it feels like they'd be putting up a Victorious skin on sale. They've said Judgment would be returning (it was given to people who served in the Tribunal, which is now defunct), but didn't specify how. My bet is Honor 5 Capsules.
> [{quoted}](name=Oleandervine,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R8u6gchR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T19:36:38.961+0000) > > They've said Judgment would be returning (it was given to people who served in the Tribunal, which is now defunct), but didn't specify how. My bet is Honor 5 Capsules. That's so misinformed it hurts. It had nothing to do with the Tribunal, as Sukishoo's already pointed out.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=R8u6gchR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-19T19:24:21.462+0000) > > Silver Kayle will not be released, for legal reasons. It was confirmed by a Rioter on twitter. > > And, of course, Victorious Morgana stays limited. The guy is a mod on Surrender@20, not a Rioter, unless you've got a different tweet. Also, I don't see how "legal reasons" stop it from re-releasing. And, no, it wasn't a pre-order bonus. I personally hope Judgment doesn't come back, though, as it feels like they'd be putting up a Victorious skin on sale.
: Drugs on Runeterra?
I mean, Ezreal does mention about being loopy after drinking something in the interactive map in the east coast of Shurima.
Jaegaer (OCE)
: he looks like a god of war
> [{quoted}](name= Jaegaer,realm=OCE,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=5jizYcoi,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-04T21:27:42.322+0000) > > he looks like a god of war He looks like a Xivilai to me.
: Im surpised Nidalee figured out how to make leather armor when she's lived in the jungle all of her life.
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=6kFXY1kR,discussion-id=4VRwV1LF,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-12-05T22:09:39.734+0000) > > Im surpised Nidalee figured out how to make leather armor when she's lived in the jungle all of her life. Calling it "armor" is overexaggerating it. At best it's clothing, as leather armor would require it to be cured and treated in a way that it would be impossible for someone out in the wilderness to do.
damabevi (EUW)
: today i learned people use tumblr to watch porn lmaooo
> [{quoted}](name=damabevi,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8V1GYwQ,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-12-03T20:06:43.124+0000) > > today i learned people use tumblr to watch porn lmaooo Today I learned there's people that unironically use Tumblr for anything other than porn.
HÔPÊ (EUW)
: Did ya hear what Rockstar Games did?
> [{quoted}](name=HÔPÊ,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=5aFTaEAt,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-04T06:46:29.170+0000) > > I am starting to like Rockstar even more. They made great games and they are listening to their playerbase. They are fixing the game's economy and it will be patched in a week. Rockstar fucked up once, but they are fixing it and I think people should give them credit for that. > > I want Red Dead Redemption, but I don't have PS4 and XONE... fuck me. I will at least buy GTA V. > > Didn't finish GTA V when was playing on my friend's console. Now I finally have some time for myself so I can play GTA V and maybe even Dragon Age Inquisition (would love Dragon Age Origin to be remastered btw, would buy that shit immediately). > > I love Bioware too, but they really should make a new game, something that would repair their PR after Andromeda (the worst Mass Effect I have ever played ...). They can still make a good Dragon Age. DA has a lot of potential, because it is a fantasy world. Also a lot of interesting plots are still unsolved. I would make a story that would be about other characters, that I would have to care about. Like for example something horrible would happen if I didn't help somebody in that game and even companions would be able to die permanently. I think Dragon Age should be quite dark sometimes, like that shit with blood magic in Origin. That was creepy and I love it. > > Or they could just make a KOTOR 3 (i would also buy that immediately, a huge fan). Especially the plot of Raven and Malak was great. There is even a book about that and the MC is a woman, so I should play it again as a cannon character, but the game aged badly. They would need to add more force manipulation tricks. I love being the Sith and control minds of other characters, but Jedi plot was also fine. I went through both several times. > > Path of Exile will have a new patch with a new season. Some things will be added, but the game is still the same. It will be great. I need to check who made that game, because I am just playing it without knowledge about that xd I think that they made a good game and they are protecting all well made things about it. Spells are interesting and character development is very complex. > > Do you have any other games that are worth mentioning? I want to know what else is there to play. I cannot find anything good lately. https://youtu.be/QYrV_Mn1mNE?t=37s
Audhulma (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=AntiSkillshot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8V1GYwQ,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-12-03T20:03:42.794+0000) > > <Removed by Moderation> Dunno who that is specifically, but I imagine that won't stay the case for very long. Especially if they do even a little bit of that art by commission, since that's part of their livelihood at that point.
> [{quoted}](name=Audhulma,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=l8V1GYwQ,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-03T20:18:51.099+0000) > > Dunno who that is specifically, but I imagine that won&#x27;t stay the case for very long. Especially if they do even a little bit of that art by commission, since that&#x27;s part of their livelihood at that point. Well, it was some months ago where she outright stopped taking commissions. Now, with that said, she's like the only person I've seen draw perfectly anatomically correct females.
: BIG NEWS: Tumblr confirmed they are banning all adult content permanently
: Where I live it's required to get vaccinated for chicken pox, measles,polio, all types of stuff to even be legally ALLOWED to attend / register a to a school.. ##but..## there's a loophole where you can homeschool or online school and you can just never vaccinate your kids, which is worrying because people doing this are not only risking their child's development, but they risk getting visitors friends or family seriously ill because of it.. and these same parents more than likely are teaching their kids other stuff like the earth is flat or don't ever see a doctor.. very scary thoughts You never know, the kid could catch the flu and survive but a vulnerable person (pregnant, elderly, children, etc.) could get seriously ill over something that could've been prevented in the first place. It also just feels cruel to think that someone would risk their kid's life because they wouldn't love their special needs kid like they would with a not mentally impaired child.. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
> [{quoted}](name=Svetania,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXEyXhUR,comment-id=0025,timestamp=2018-12-02T19:39:02.142+0000) > > Where I live it&#x27;s required to get vaccinated for chicken pox, measles,polio, all types of stuff to even be legally ALLOWED to attend / register a to a school.. > > ##but..## > > there&#x27;s a loophole where you can homeschool or online school and you can just never vaccinate your kids, which is worrying because people doing this are not only risking their child&#x27;s development, but they risk getting visitors friends or family seriously ill because of it.. and these same parents more than likely are teaching their kids other stuff like the earth is flat or don&#x27;t ever see a doctor.. very scary thoughts > > You never know, the kid could catch the flu and survive but a vulnerable person (pregnant, elderly, children, etc.) could get seriously ill over something that could&#x27;ve been prevented in the first place. > > It also just feels cruel to think that someone would risk their kid&#x27;s life because they wouldn&#x27;t love their special needs kid like they would with a not mentally impaired child.. > {{sticker:sg-soraka}} As a person that was homeschooled myself, I find you believing this as troubling...
: > [{quoted}](name=Evil Jester,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXEyXhUR,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2018-12-02T08:04:30.706+0000) > > kinda surprised the mod&#x27;s haven&#x27;t come in and shut this one down yet. > > https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LoneLinedFurseal-small.gif Agreed. Half the posts are just people calling each other stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Shuriman God,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXEyXhUR,comment-id=00190000,timestamp=2018-12-02T08:58:07.054+0000) > > Agreed. Half the posts are just people calling each other stupid. Welcome to GD.
: > [{quoted}](name=Get Ogre Here,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXEyXhUR,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:27:21.487+0000) > That there&amp;#039;s a cure for cancer and it&amp;#039;s just being covered up? there is a cure for cancer.. it's cost effective doesn't require chemo or any drugs.. it's called Fasting, and it's proven to shrink tumors and cancer cells, because you see cancer cell mitochondria feed off of glucose (sugar) so just by making your body have no sugars by fasting you can get rid of cancer easily. yes this is covered up because 1. people are stupid and think fasting will lead to death, they think it's the same as starvation 2. money. the cure is easy. also fasting reverses diabetes and gets rid of it, because diabetes is caused by high insulin resistance, which is caused by high insulin, and not eating reduces the body's amount of insulin, within the first day of fasting diabetes gets better by 50% and within 8 days it can be gone. yet everybody still has diabetes, because it's covered up or people are stupid. but it's proven to work, stomach stapling, stomach banding, intermittent fasting and low carb diets can get rid of diabetes, insulin, pills and low fat diets make diabetes worse and that's all that doctors give you.
> [{quoted}](name=MysticalFlow,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXEyXhUR,comment-id=0018,timestamp=2018-12-02T07:49:30.787+0000) > > there is a cure for cancer.. it&#x27;s cost effective doesn&#x27;t require chemo or any drugs.. > > it&#x27;s called Fasting, and it&#x27;s proven to shrink tumors and cancer cells, because you see cancer cell mitochondria feed off of glucose (sugar) so just by making your body have no sugars by fasting you can get rid of cancer easily. yes this is covered up because 1. people are stupid and think fasting will lead to death, they think it&#x27;s the same as starvation 2. money. the cure is easy. also fasting reverses diabetes and gets rid of it, because diabetes is caused by high insulin resistance, which is caused by high insulin, and not eating reduces the body&#x27;s amount of insulin, within the first day of fasting diabetes gets better by 50% and within 8 days it can be gone. yet everybody still has diabetes, because it&#x27;s covered up or people are stupid. but it&#x27;s proven to work, stomach stapling, stomach banding, intermittent fasting and low carb diets can get rid of diabetes, insulin, pills and low fat diets make diabetes worse and that&#x27;s all that doctors give you. Okay, instead of Fasting, you should've just gone with Keto Diet... Largely because Fasting is implied to mean not eating anything while Keto Dieting is eating foods with lower carb counts and increased good fats. Granted, you *do* miss out on some vitamins, as you actually want to avoid eating fruits on the diet, but *shrug*. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjKEiUGgWEI *Yes, clickbaity, but meh.* Also, the diet can't sustain you, it's more for weight loss.
Poxun (NA)
: 1. The earth is getting warmer, but that's natural. Dont know what crqp they teach you in school, but this is normal. The earth heats up every couple hundred years and then cools down, hence the ice age. The cause for global warming is almost all natural because of Methane and C02. Humans have only a little impact on it. 2. Vaccines van be dangerous if they're not made properly. The vaccines have the bacteria that make the flux so if there is too much bacteria in the vaccine or your immune system is weak, then you could get suck. 3. I doubt theres a cure for cancer and that it's not revealed. If there was one the person who made it would be an instant billionaire. 4. No way the moon landing was a hoax because there have been many videos from the 1900s and photoshop wasnt a thing back then. 5. You have to be pretty dumb to think that the earth is flat. Please stop hating and downvoting on people that have a different point of view. Like Ben Shapiro once said "facts dont care about your feelings".
> [{quoted}](name=Poxun,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=zXEyXhUR,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2018-12-01T23:56:15.747+0000) > > ...then you could get suck. ***S U C C***.
Myrmiron (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=NepgearDesu,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XP3EQ5gt,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-12-01T16:21:47.405+0000) > > They didn&#x27;t even bother to remove references to, and code from Skyrim in their Fallout 4 game. By now it must be what people call &quot;tradition&quot;. Please, in Skyrim all the Oblivion cheat codes still work, you can even increase your strengths if you want. I wouldn't be surprised if under all those modernization attempt they're still running the same old engine Morrowind was made on.
> [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XP3EQ5gt,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2018-12-01T18:57:03.449+0000) > > Please, in Skyrim all the Oblivion cheat codes still work, you can even increase your strengths if you want. > I wouldn&#x27;t be surprised if under all those modernization attempt they&#x27;re still running the same old engine Morrowind was made on. You're talking about the console commands, right?
Cynicatt (NA)
: > [{quoted}](name=Zertryx,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XP3EQ5gt,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-12-01T10:19:27.299+0000) > > Fallout 76 is more fun than LoL right now soo ... worth the money i spent. just because it's more fun than something you don't enjoy doesn't excuse it. It's literal copy-pasted code, models and animations from Fallout 4 and Skyrim just with some texture work done. They didn't even bother to remove references to fallout 4 from the shit they copied over. Something like that should never be worth full price.
> [{quoted}](name=Cynicatt,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XP3EQ5gt,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-12-01T11:10:05.032+0000) > > just because it&#x27;s more fun than something you don&#x27;t enjoy doesn&#x27;t excuse it. It&#x27;s literal copy-pasted code, models and animations from Fallout 4 and Skyrim just with some texture work done. They didn&#x27;t even bother to remove references to fallout 4 from the shit they copied over. > Something like that should never be worth full price. The fact that Fallout 76 looks for Fallout 4's DLC *before* even loading up the game itself is fucking hilarious.
CLG ear (NA)
: gamers will forget about this in a month or so and buy the next bethesda game
> [{quoted}](name=CLG ear,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=XP3EQ5gt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-01T07:29:41.825+0000) > > gamers will forget about this in a month or so and buy the next bethesda game I would, but I'm only interested in TES6 and long after mods for the game are out ***AND NOT ON BETHESDA FUCK NET***.
: is dark star chogath coming back?
It'll never be back in the store, the announcement made that clear. It'll be back as a hextech skin.
: Dark Harvest sucks in ARAM. You need to be in constant combat, not a poke war.
> [{quoted}](name=AirKingNeo,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=hQFEAlA7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-23T12:33:06.682+0000) > > Dark Harvest sucks in ARAM. You need to be in constant combat, not a poke war. Have you never played ARAM? That's literally what ARAM is, constant combat and a poke war.
Laugho (NA)
: What's the skin you want most that you will most likely never get?
JosefGrab (EUNE)
: No loading screen border for leona?
According to Surrender@20, they're tied to the mega bundle. Can anyone confirm?
: If you lived in Runeterra
> [{quoted}](name=BenLegend443,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=q58Tn9uU,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-26T13:48:08.099+0000) > > 1. If you were brought up in Runeterra, where would you live? > 2. If you decided to travel there, where would you live? > 3. Which champion would you date(realistically)? 1-2: Demacia would be preferred. Considering I have no magical abilities, I likely wouldn't be questioned. Likely would try to find some bakery to work at, considering I can bake rather well. Question one and two are too similar to one another. 3: Not happening as I'd be a nobody in a new land.
: Hey ear check out this cartoon when you get home
Why would you suggest Fire Emblem Fates to him?
: > [{quoted}](name=Irelia Bot,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9qR4w0K4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T20:57:27.834+0000) > > Only a little? Well someone has to make the babies :p
> [{quoted}](name=TwitchInMyPants,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9qR4w0K4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T21:03:48.152+0000) > > Well someone has to make the babies :p Instincts have to kick in *somewhere* in there.
: Death XIII's Sunday Facts
> [{quoted}](name=Ðeath XIII,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=9qR4w0K4,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-25T15:15:58.782+0000) > > -Jesus is a stand user > -Everybody is a little furry These feel like harassment.
Show more

AntiSkillshot

Level 95 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion