Elikain (EUNE)
: Nothing has changed with the addition of LP. It's just a mask that's overlayed on top of ELO. LP does not matter in matchmaking. LP does nothing more than put your climb and fall into perspective and gives you actual objectives to strive for, regardless of your situation.
Try telling that to the people who just got premoted, auto filled, and say “LUL IM AT 0LP MID OR FEED”.
abdul569 (EUW)
: A quick guide to how different crowd controls work
: hallucination drugs in the poison, & cass causes malphite to become too heavy too move due to his shield passive overworking lol
yeah and lee sin gets hallucinates making him think his sight is back but he is really just attacking air
: https://media.lolusercontent.com/api/embedly/1/image/resize?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FleTEUY6.png&key=f0abbd34f14549f3a15cd94dd9970851&width=425
Real question-Was it actually a message in game. I never thought it was, but I am still curios.
: PETITION TO MAKE GAREN GAIN 1HP IF HE DOES 100 PUSH UP
Why is this in Memes/Games, it should be in gameplay (but lets be honest gameplay board itself is a meme)
: Lee I can understand being in the mode, but not Riven, Kennen, and Shaco. Riven is a bruiser, not an assassin as well as having way to much hard CC in her kit. Kennen is by no means an assassin, especially after the changes done to his W and ult. Shaco's playstyle is to cowardly for the game mode with his stealth blink, deception ult, and those stupid fear boxes that take 0 skill to even use while they do a retarded amount of damage in this mode. Yes I'm salty about pussy Shaco players that are scared to play the mode using a champion that requires even half a brain cell to use because they'd rather keep their helmets on tight. Yi, Xin, and Wukong should be in the mode over those 3.
Riven can be played as an assassin, and Shaco was meant to be an assassin (i still hate his guts). Kennen on the other hand is a big no. Yi and Wukong should be in this mode, but xin zhao is less of an assassin than Riven
: The Nexus is waaaay to important and needs a nerf
If the enemy surrenders right after your nexus is destroyed, you can win
Skorch (NA)
: A semi-QoL change for Yasuo for his tornado Q indicator post-nerfs
> [{quoted}](name=Skorch,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=nHemMM7O,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-22T09:17:51.821+0000) > > Now I know Yasuo isnt exactly LIKED on the boards, nor would i say even a QoL change is justified on him. But im hoping peoples hatred for clunkiness outweighs their hatred for Yasuo. > Good luck with that
Sub HeroCro (EUNE)
: everyone except nami though they were stunned XD maybe she had mercs But y you are right It used to be a stun it got changed for no reason If it were a stun amumu would still be viable ); you should have beted..
: > [{quoted}](name=Ap Mid Burst,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=sn9vOXHA,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2017-06-19T16:39:55.999+0000) > > They said they didn't want to add nocture because constantly ulting is very obnoxious {{champion:35}}? {{champion:85}}????? {{champion:107}}(Can literally spot people when they trigger the Blood Hunt Pact)? ??????????????????????????????????
I think they are talking about the darkness and no sight, although i'm just quoting them
: If you see a Int feeder on the enemy side REPORT HIM not encourage him to keep on feeding.
I SHALL NOT REPORT HIM, AND WHEN I HAVE AN INTER ON MY TEAM I WILL COMPLAIN TO RIOT INTERS ARE NEVER GET BANNED/s
Fefnil (EUW)
: Because the mode is meant for the burstiest and slipperiest slayers and divers, with a couple of exceptions like Ahri, Kennen and Elise that still check the requisites. Twitch and TF may be secondary assassins, but lack these very requisites. Hecarim, as bursty as he is, is on the heavy side of the diver spectrum, and is too much of a vanguard hybrid to be acceptable in this mode. Also he pretty much builds full tank, and almost all of his items aren't available in Blood Moon. Sure, you can build him full Ad/Lethality/MSpeed, but that's an off build. Using the same logic I could pick Malphite full Ap and say he's an assassin, so I could say "Why not have him too?". Regarding Nocturne and Wukong, I'm actually surprised too. They check the requisites better than Camille, but she is there and they are not. Nocturne is actually listed as an assassin now.
They said they didn't want to add nocture because constantly ulting is very obnoxious
Sub HeroCro (EUNE)
: Its a stun which doesnt stop channels Such as Katarina ultimate, Fiddlestick W
You can still use abilities such as katarina q or fiddlesticks fear
: Who Would Win?
Meh beating the devil is pretty hard even if you are a dragon
: So, Riot, could Viktor get some buffs already?
kolpy99 (NA)
: People who dodge at last second should have to wait much longer
Dodging should scale with time left. If they dodge at the first second, it should be only 2 minutes. Dodging at last second should be an upward of 10-15.
: Darius gets rewarded for successful ult. Can Garen also get rewarded for successful ult?
: Its amazing that you guys continue this conversation. Face facts here: Tyler is not getting his lifetime ban revoked. Riot has been clear on that matter. And the community agrees. End of discussion.
If you continue to ignore facts, then i guess I will stop talking to the troll.
Rioter Comments
: You are right of course about the wording. You are wrong if you assume that this changes anything. Because permanent or indefinite, ultimately, **ITS RIOTS DECISION.** Because newsflash: They own the place, they own the accounts, its their property. And Riot is going to decide according to what the players, the community, wants to see. Because, and now comes the big surprise: They are a service company, and a service company makes more money, if it makes a majority of its customers/clients happy. Now take a look at the general reaction threads like this get from the community, and tell me your best guess, wheter or not the Tyler Fanbois will see success any time soon. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
This is literally the conversation "Tyler1 was permabanned, so he should NEVER get to play again" "He actually wasn't, it was an indefinite ban" "idc riot owns the place, they can make decisions however they want"
: >Therefore, they should be more lenient on tyler1 than Jensen It's interesting how regularly this argument shows up, given how wrong it is, and how easily it is countered. * Jensen got a permanent ban on his accounts. He was free to make new accounts as much as he wanted. He was **banned from professional tournaments** but there was no lifetime ban on making new accounts in his case. * Tyler has a permanent ban on his accounts **AND A LIFETIME BAN FROM THE GAME ITSELF** The situation is completely different. Jensen was never prevented from making new accounts, just from entering tournaments, because leagues public figures have to show exemplary behaviour. That ban was later revoked (as have other tournament bans in the past). In short: Jensen never had a lifetime ban on the game. Tyler does. End of story.
It is annoying to see you twist the facts once a gain - https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/8a75KeUR-the-indefinite-banning-of-tyler1 Indefinite does not mean lifetime. If you do not know simple english, refrain from arguing - http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1122163 "All future accounts will be permabanned on sight"
: >That's exactly why his prior accounts should and will never be unbanned. That would be the case if Riot had decided that his actions only justify the permanent ban of all his accounts. But they did not do that. They decided, that his actions justify a LIFETIME BAN. And the justification for this decision, was: **His past actions.** Now, at this point in our reasoning, I have a question for you: His past actions, for which he got a lifetime ban, did not change. So why should Riot change their decision?
They issued an INDEFINITE BAN, which means for however long riot chooses They undid Jensens bad, which was PERNAMENT. Therefore, they should be more lenient on tyler1 than Jensen, and they unbanned Jensen
: 1. In this situation, you AA as soon as you are in range, the triggers the shield immediately, it only last 1.5 seconds, by the time he's on you attacking you, it's gone. Also, if he ever dashes straight at you, you can land a guaranteed hit CC spell on him because he can't cast windwall while dashing. This shuts down his damage for the start of the trade, and gives you time to walk out of his basic attack range (preventing follow up damage, other than a Q). If he cast E on you, he can't dash to you again. 2. Wrong, already explained part of why this is above, but the real key is that you either wait for him to dash and cast the spell as soon as he does, so that he can't block it in time. Or, more typically, you simply start by basic attacking him, forcing him to either go in and trade now, at the time of YOUR control, or else, lose passive shield, and/or windwall (-1 power window for Yasuo). 3. No, I force him to either do that, or get poked without a chance to even trade back damage because I lane proactively and intelligently against him. Never ceases to amaze me how many mid laners don't realize that Yasuo actually has counterplay and that you (YES YOU!) can actually exploit that to your advantage to beat him handedly in lane. He's melee, squishy, and doesn't have much burst, which means a typical mid lane mage that's ranged, and has burst, is at an advantage. The entire reason Yasuo has his passive and W is so it's even possible to play him against a ranged lane opponent, otherwise he would be 100% unviable mid. Those tools are enough to let him lane there, but they are not enough to make him dominant in lane. Indeed if he were dominant in lane, he would be very overpowered given that he has a late game scaling power curve.
1. Unless you have a point and click CC or have godlike reaction time, you can not cc him before he finishes his dash. If you are in AA range for him, he can reach you with a maximum of 2 dashes. This gives him 0.5 seconds to trade with you while he has the shield, which increases over time. 2. As I said above, it is nearly impossible to cast CC just as he dashes, and have it hit him in the window of him dashing. 3. The yasuo is never forced to dash to you. He can out trade you with either just windwall, or just shield if the mage has a bad early game. If you walk away from the windwall, he will get an auto, q, auto, and dash back. If you use cc to bait out his windwall, he will out trade you. The reason yasuo has a bad early game is due to jungle ganks (Which is reactive). If you follow the LCS 1v1's after the championships last year, yasuo was one of the most picked.
: Except he doesn't actually win those trades unless he has his passive and windwall (i.e. his power windows are up). So all you have to do is pay attention to his power windows and play around them. You can tap out his passive shield really easily by being proactive about it and slapping him w/ a basic every time it comes up. His windwall is gated by a pretty long CD, and with you constantly tapping out has passive, he's going to be inclined to use it to try and protect his passive instead of using during a trade. Moreover, if he drops it, once it's gone, he's got a good 20 seconds there where you know he doesn't have it again, and slap the shit out of him with your spells with relative impunity. I've literally had Yasuo's dash to me, and lose the trade hard because they didn't have passive and I played around their windwall intelligently (once cast, his W is only going to be where it's going to be, you can use movement to force him out of it/make him have to end the trade promptly, before getting much damage in).
1. If you go far enough and aa him, he will dash up to you are out trade you, and dash back. 2. If you try to use abilities to trade with him, he will HEAVILY out trade you with his windwall to the point where you are low enough to the point that even if he doesn't have his windwall up, he will kill you if he comes near. 3. Your last paragraph is when the yasuo makes dumb mistakes and you capitalize on it.
: I lane AP min laners very proactively against Yasuos and generally crush them. I find it odd that you claim you need to lane reactively when it's very much the opposite.
If you lane proactivly against the yasuo and extend, he will dash to you and severely out trade you with his wind wall. His damage output beats a mage at any part of the game (except for Cassiopeia), and his windwall will stop one ability and zone you out from other abilities for 4 seconds. If you play reactive and go for safe trades, the yasuo will eventually windwall something he maybe shouldn't have, or run out of minions to dash to, which is when you attack him.
: I'm going to destroy the ENTIRE board with a single thread
Being hard to beat =/= Unfun to play against I usually beat yasuos in lane and have a positive winrate versus him. But do I have fun waiting for HIM to make a mistake, instead of me playing proactive? No, it is not fun.
: My Shop: Expectations vs. Reality
LOL I laughed way harder than I should have
: Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't that Jensens 1st ban, different from tylers 21st ban. I don't know how I feel about this knowledge, but same as how Riot made a decision for tyler they did the same for Jensen. Now on a personal thing, the one thing that destroys this game to me is toxicity which was what tyler took pride in doing so, I dislike him greatly for it, I don't really agree with Riot on this decision, yet can't say it within me to say it is bad.
I know, I dislike him also for toxicity. However, the post says that Jensen has a long history of DDOSING. Even if it was his first ban, ddoing is MUCH worse than toxicity. You may not agree with Riots decision to unban Jensen, but it did result in a reformed player. EDIT: He has been banned twice before his LCS ban
: Jenson didn't take 20 plus accounts to show he had reformed, he made a mistake, given a second chance and is not wasting it. Tyler took pride in all his bans even stating himself as "the most toxic player", Riot gave him plenty of chances to improve his behavior and he wasted all of them.
He was DDOS'ing, which is much worse and from what I know, illegal. He even had multiple warnings AND had a lifetime ban http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1122163 A lifetime ban is lifetime, while indefinite means however long riot chose. So by that logic, riot should be more lenient on Tyler1 than Jenson. IMO, riot should give tyler1 a second chance because they gave Jenson a second chance.
Pinkapi (NA)
: > My sister is a great example of this, she is 14 currently and downloaded league 2 month back. I started playing with her until i realised how bad she is. We went in to a custom game and it turns out she couldn't even recognise left and right mouse button properly. The next day i was watching her play and i got so tilted for her team i dragged her of the game and uninstalled the game on the spot. She sometimes re download the game behind my back but i uninstall it right away every time i find out (she is still bad and haven't improved) I told her to practise her key pressing on pc piano tiles and practise her mouse skills on aim booster. But seriously these kind of people shouldn't be playing League. This is literally the most fucked up thing I've ever read. You uninstall the game because you don't think she's good enough? Let her play the game. It's a free to play game and people can suck as much as they want to. This isn't a competition. It's literally for fun. Let her have fun, let her learn at her own pace or not learn at all. Stop touching her things and be a good brother! That's way more important than some online game.
I agree. You shouldn't force someone else to not play a video game.
Hay5eed (NA)
: Katarina IS fun to play but is a bitch to play against. All her rework did was move her major power spike from level 3 to level 2 (and that was supposed to be a nerf). I don't see ahri played much but i don't think that she needs a nerf, orianna is actually very difficult to play but I agree that her damage is a bit too high considering she can slow and knockup.
old Katarina never had a power spike at level 3. Katarina has 3 power spikes-2,3, and 6, all very strong. Her power spike pre rework was level 6, when she was a god at roaming while the enemy bot lane didn't have ult.
: > > Zyra will never be a midlaner due to her short ranged ultimate. The only midlaners that have ultimates that short ranged are Annie and Morg. Guess where they were primarily played competitively. uhhhh..... {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:8}}
> [{quoted}](name=FiddlesOnTheRoof,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=PbQrsv8m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-09T18:01:04.236+0000) > > uhhhh..... {{champion:103}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:69}} {{champion:131}} {{champion:245}} {{champion:61}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:45}} {{champion:8}} Ahri is for mobility Akali is an assassin Anivia's had an extremly short cooldown, can be continuously used, and has amazing waveclear Aurelia sol??? It's long ranged Azir's can be used and is mostly used defensibly Brand is played support Cass can be used defensibly and is only used if the enemy is facing towards her(meaning she is being chases) Diana and ekko are assassins Oriana?? can be put on someone and has very high range Syndra and veigar: These are your only decent points. However, they are one shot abilities, not your typical mid laner one Vlad: He builds tanky
: Why never to surrender ranked games...
I would rather play another game rather than dragging the game out to 50 minutes with a 5% chance of victory.
Rioter Comments
: Ahri Kit Is Just Too Safe.
The thing is with her is that she is supposed to be mediocre in everything except for mobility, and her main spells are dodgable. However, due to the damage creep she can now one shot people with her ult e q w, while before she either had to be really fed or land 2 rotations to kill people.
QloudBoy (NA)
: Why is a 1300 gold item better than a summoner spell?
I would rather have a permanent bf sword rather than heal as an adc
: Downvoting. Repeating the same bull crap over and over again despite it having been debunked and not even the reason he was punished isn't debate. It's spamming.
> [{quoted}](name=BigBellBrute,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l6mj8TaE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-03T02:59:44.470+0000) > > Downvoting. Repeating the same bull crap over and over again despite it having been debunked and not even the reason he was punished isn't debate. It's spamming. Care to explain the reason and how my reasons were debunked?
: >Tryndamere players who split-push all game force the team to adapt more than the Nunu support, but they should not be banned because that is how they win. I disagree, plenty of tactics has people split-push a lot, the other lanes still play the same type of game. Especially during laning phase. A Nunu support that leaves bot lane forces the ADC to not have a support. ADC is the class that needs support the most during the laning phase.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l6mj8TaE,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-03T02:21:51.927+0000) > > I disagree, plenty of tactics has people split-push a lot, the other lanes still play the same type of game. Especially during laning phase. A Nunu support that leaves bot lane forces the ADC to not have a support. ADC is the class that needs support the most during the laning phase. The nunu doesn't affect post lanning phase. He just plays like a regular support after. The tryndamere player affects mid/late game as much as the Nunu affects early game. Just because one tactic is meta doesn't mean others should be not allowed Supports do benefit the adc a lot, but the nunus strategy wins 3% more games than that strategy.
: >If an autofilled support thinks he would be better mid lane, that would not just be a tactical disagreement. That would be stealing another players role. It's forcing another member of the team to greatly change what they're doing because of your decision, be it invading another person's lane or abandoning bot lane, the result is the same. >He stated how he was going to play, and suggested that bot lane plays safe and preferably not an adc. They probably queued with the intention of playing ADC bot.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l6mj8TaE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-03-03T01:30:37.488+0000) > > It's forcing another member of the team to greatly change what they're doing because of your decision, be it invading another person's lane or abandoning bot lane, the result is the same. > > They probably queued with the intention of playing ADC bot. Tryndamere players who splitpush all game force the team to adapt more than the Nunu support, but they should not be banned because that is how they win. The adc is forced to play safe, but that is also the case if your jungler decides to afk farm while the enemy jungler camps you. Because the jungler did not gank you, it forced you to play safe. Is it the junglers fault that he forced a playstyle on you? The support should not be forced to support the adc during the laning phase. It is support, not support the adc. The jungler role would not have been made if duo top laners turned solo and the solo one was forced to play safe. It is for the progression of the game. The adc can still play a marksmen bot lane. It just isn't as efficient.
: I disagree, if we follow the same reasoning that tactical disagreements are not bannable, then people stealing other people's roles in champ select is also not something that a person can be accounted for. After all, the person deciding that they would be better suited as a mid than whoever queued up for it is also a tactical decision if the person who got auto-filled as support didn't think they would do well in that role. It's all about imposing certain styles of play on other people. Would that be true if it were the other way around? Yes. But that's what the discussion before the game is for, to come to some agreement. In the Nunu one-trick, there was no discussion. It was a statement that they were going to do X and that everyone better find a way to work around them. Either-way, Riot has caved to the popular opinion and has lifted the remainder of the ban.
> [{quoted}](name=AeroWaffle,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=l6mj8TaE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-03-02T23:46:46.996+0000) > > I disagree, if we follow the same reasoning that tactical disagreements are not bannable, then people stealing other people's roles in champ select is also not something that a person can be accounted for. > > After all, the person deciding that they would be better suited as a mid than whoever queued up for it is also a tactical decision if the person who got auto-filled as support didn't think they would do well in that role. > > It's all about imposing certain styles of play on other people. Would that be true if it were the other way around? Yes. But that's what the discussion before the game is for, to come to some agreement. > > In the Nunu one-trick, there was not discussion. It was a statement that they were going to do X and that everyone better find a way to work around them. > > Either-way, Riot has caved to the popular opinion and has lifted the remainder of the ban. If an autofilled support thinks he would be better mid lane, that would not just be a tactical disagreement. That would be stealing another players role. The Nunu did not steal the jungle role. He supported the jungler and counter jungled the enemy. If a tryndamere player states that he will be split pushing all game and suggests they waveclear and fight when the enemy sends 2+ to kill him, that should not be bannable. The Nunu was doing the same thing. He stated how he was going to play, and suggested that bot lane plays safe and preferably not an adc.
Rioter Comments
Raoul (EUW)
: The Nunu Support player was NOT BANED because he played Nunu Support...
Supports shouldn't be forced to go bot lane to support. He was supporting mostly his jungle and screwing the enemy one over. If the meta was enforced like this in season 1, jungle would have never been created as it required the top laner to 1v2
: He said raka jungle boi. Raka top is meta (I mean i'v gone both but ._.)
> [{quoted}](name=Skins Project,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=bQmATt3e,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2017-03-02T03:46:40.500+0000) > > He said raka jungle boi. > Raka top is meta > > (I mean i'v gone both but ._.) My bad.. But if it's raka jungle as long as they try I wouldn't mind. I have been in silver for season 4 and 5. I have seen picks as bad as that with players trying to lose.
: It's more like this: trynd splitpush is an expected way to play, and it doesn't force a weird strategy off on your teammates. Hell, Ekko as a support, if he actually supports, is okay. It's when the person forces themselves into a counter-jungle role when they picked support then doesn't actually support, and tells the team to deal with it (or any other outlandish strategy) tha you have a problem.
> [{quoted}](name=midnight oil24,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RVU0l5mj,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-03-02T01:18:42.916+0000) > > It's more like this: trynd splitpush is an expected way to play, and it doesn't force a weird strategy off on your teammates. Hell, Ekko as a support, if he actually supports, is okay. It's when the person forces themselves into a counter-jungle role when they picked support then doesn't actually support, and tells the team to deal with it (or any other outlandish strategy) tha you have a problem. You shouldn't be banned for not playing the expected way to play. If a wukong split pushes all game he shouldn't be banned even though wukong is expected to team fight.
Knoyle (NA)
: Idgaf if you play Smite/Ghost Tank Ekko support.
Nunu and singed were supporting their junglers. Support shouldn't be forced to babysit the adc, their role is to support the team.
Roktan (NA)
: People screaming at Riot for "enforcing meta" are full of crap.
I played with a bunch of Soraka tops. I don't care if people go off meta, and it is dumb that riot banned the Nunu for not going the norm.
: It is not bannable. What is bannable is saying how you're going ot play and then forcing your team to adapt. We don't care that you gave paragraphs of info, we aren't able to play the way you expect us to, and you're clearly going ot troll if we don't let you have your way. So no. It's not bannable. Just don't troll.
> [{quoted}](name=midnight oil24,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=RVU0l5mj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-01T19:15:31.316+0000) > > It is not bannable. What is bannable is saying how you're going ot play and then forcing your team to adapt. We don't care that you gave paragraphs of info, we aren't able to play the way you expect us to, and you're clearly going ot troll if we don't let you have your way. > > > So no. It's not bannable. Just don't troll. So, Tryndamere players who splitpush all game can be banned because they force your team to either adapt and waveclear, or lose?
: 1) Bard has better roaming potential due to him getting bonus movement speed from collecting chimes & portal. 2) Bard only requires 0.0001 seconds to gain experience & mana each time he collects chimes, unlike the Singed guy who requires about 15 seconds to kill a single camp. 3) Bard can bring along mid, jungler or both together for a sneaky gank with his E. ----- My points from your previous deleted thread still stands.
> [{quoted}](name=BeatzBoyFTW,realm=NA,application-id=3ErqAdtq,discussion-id=0XPVox5Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-02-28T15:43:55.246+0000) > > 1) Bard has better roaming potential due to him getting bonus movement speed from collecting chimes & portal. > > 2) Bard only requires 0.0001 seconds to gain experience & mana each time he collects chimes, unlike the Singed guy who requires about 15 seconds to kill a single camp. > > 3) Bard can bring along mid, jungler or both together for a sneaky gank with his E. > > ----- > > My points from your previous deleted thread still stands. 1. Nunu gets more ms each time he eats a jungle monster. Singed naturally builds speedy items. 2. Bard has to get much more chimes for it to be worth as much as a jungle camp. Nunu/Singed are denying the enemy jungle gold and exp. 3. Singed has a flip and a slow and is much faster. Nunu is much better at 2v2 with his attack speed buff, attack speed slow, and high damage/zoning tool from ult
: > [{quoted}](name=The Deckowner,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GY1ywqEa,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-02-21T01:36:41.148+0000) > > Ok, say your adc got outplayed and died 3 times in lane, decided to troll because you didn't want to gank this shitty feeder, so your adc steals your entire bot side jg while you are ganking top, runs into enemy team even when it was warded, goes mid and steals mid's cs, steals a kill during a teamfight and ints right after since the gold value is resetted, runs around and refuse to help your teamfight. > > try kill that fat maokai with your burst mage mid and assassin jungler. > > Players in your team not only have the ability to give enemy gold, but also deny gold feom your team. > > Enough of this "4v5 is winnable you just need to git gud" bullshit. 3 deaths= shitty feeder???? you refused to work with them? they then began taking the teams jungle to attempt to catch back up
> [{quoted}](name=Magical Player,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=GY1ywqEa,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-02-21T01:59:05.639+0000) > > 3 deaths= shitty feeder???? > you refused to work with them? they then began taking the teams jungle to attempt to catch back up According to you, taking mid cs and jungle camps, as well as borderline inting is ok?
Show more

Ap Mid Burst

Level 30 (NA)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion